New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 15 of 39 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #421
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP:FiM] Bridles Shores Library/Downtown thread.

(Night Jewel should totally drink a Soft Serve. Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeer Pressurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre )

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    [You know you can spoil the wall of text quote or shrink the text so it doesn't take up the whole post ]

Where no ponies have gone before

Gearstride smirked watching Silverpine, as a mare...they were rather wiley and flirty, Gear liked that, it made him grin. It took him a moment to come back to his senses and realize, hey, they were in a bar, with folks around them. Fox Trot just stared with a derped expression at all that just happened. His brain broke completely leaving him frozen with that derp expression.

"Oh hey Sandy...you're not going to believe where we were! Hahah,"
    Gearstride laughed glancing over at his friend.
    The stallion's eyes widened, steam starting to puff out from his ears. "N-no need t'explain or nothin'! I-I-I don't need no more...*gulp* details..." Scandal! The poor pegasus finally had the sense to block his vision with his wings, though all could see his wingtips flushing bright red.

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Silverpine pulled out of her HPKs again, and smiled lazily at Sandy. "Something wrong, Mr Shores?"
    "T-time stopped...colors went away...narrators...rainbooms..." he babbled beneath his wings. A hoof - difficult to tell if it was hind or fore the pony was in such a heap - shakily pointed at the two of them. "Y-y-y'dragged me into th' crazy..."
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

2. - Top - End - #422
    Titan in the Playground

"Indeed!"
    Gearstride beamed, staring at the filly. He then got up and pivoted to Soft Serve.

"Sorry about your ceiling, but hey, look on the bright side, ya have a skylight now, eh eh?"
    He nudged her with a hoof with cheesy grin in place.
    "No, now I have a place I used to consider my home that needs to be condemned." Soft says, less than amused for once.

3. - Top - End - #423
    Troll in the Playground

"Sandy, no, you have to know....it was way cool.....oh my sweet lipped Celestia...it was cool..."

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    "No, now I have a place I used to consider my home that needs to be condemned." Soft says, less than amused for once.

"What? Oh...no...that's lame Soft....I can totally fix this place....I built the Clunker with my own four hooves and mouth, fixing up a building is nothing compared to that. If you condemn this building...where we met and became friends...and stuff............I'll be really really really really sad,"
    Gearstride made a puppy dog face and sadly sighed. "This place has a fun history...ya can't destroy that....!"
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-10-15 at 09:13 PM.

4. - Top - End - #424
    Titan in the Playground

"What? Oh...no...that's lame Soft....I can totally fix this place....I built the Clunker with my own four hooves and mouth, fixing up a building is nothing compared to that. If you condemn this building...where we met and became friends...and stuff............I'll be really really really really sad,"
    Gearstride made a puppy dog face and sadly sighed. "This place has a fun history...ya can't destroy that....!"
    "Well, have fun with that. I think I'm leaving tomorrow, so I don't have any time to help." Soft says, sighing at the damage done to her bar.

5. - Top - End - #425
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    (Night Jewel should totally drink a Soft Serve. Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeer Pressurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre )

The stallion's eyes widened, steam starting to puff out from his ears. "N-no need t'explain or nothin'! I-I-I don't need no more...*gulp* details..." Scandal! The poor pegasus finally had the sense to block his vision with his wings, though all could see his wingtips flushing bright red.

"T-time stopped...colors went away...narrators...rainbooms..." he babbled beneath his wings. A hoof - difficult to tell if it was hind or fore the pony was in such a heap - shakily pointed at the two of them. "Y-y-y'dragged me into th' crazy..."
    "Aw, c'mon, Sandy. Join us in the madness..." She unwrapped herself off StallionGear and wrapped a wing around the Sandy-ball. "You know you want to..." she whispered cheekily.

"Sandy, no, you have to know....it was way cool.....oh my sweet lipped Celestia...it was cool..."

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    "Well, have fun with that. I think I'm leaving tomorrow, so I don't have any time to help." Soft says, sighing at the damage done to her bar.
    Silverpine looked up from her position beside Sandy, her ears flopping. "You don't seem very happy... are you really sure about leaving? I mean we really just meant it in good fun... yeah... umm..." She glanced up the hole in the ceiling with a guilty look."... we can totally fix that."

6. - Top - End - #426
    Titan in the Playground

Silverpine looked up from her position beside Sandy, her ears flopping. "You don't seem very happy... are you really sure about leaving? I mean we really just meant it in good fun... yeah... umm..." She glanced up the hole in the ceiling with a guilty look."... we can totally fix that."
    "I'm sorry, but I really have to." Soft seems like she really doesn't want to, but whatever she has to do is too important. "As for fixing it...Eh. Only do it if somepony else wants this place for sure." Soft says.

7. - Top - End - #427
    Titan in the Playground

"'Sweet-lipped Celestia?' Gear, that's awful specific...wait, that ain't what you did, is it?!" A muzzle and a set of wide eyes poked its way out from behind the wings. "I-I-I-I definitely don't need t'know anythin' about-"

"Aw, c'mon, Sandy. Join us in the madness..." She unwrapped herself off StallionGear and wrapped a wing around the Sandy-ball. "You know you want to..." she whispered cheekily.
    Oh my...mare wrapping a wing around him...whispering in his ear...but no, that was Silverpine...but the voice was of a filly he'd never heard before...but he knew it was Silverpine...but...but..

"Meep!"

Sandy's muzzle ducked back in as the Sandy-ball contracted at Silverpine's touch, and...was that shaking? The newly-turned filly had a rare, rare opportunity to feel what it was like to be the teaser instead of the tease-ee for a change.

As for the bar discussion...Sandy sure had opinions, but he was a bit distracted at the moment. Just a bit.

8. - Top - End - #428
    Troll in the Playground

"Oh! Sandy...why don't you take it and I help in fixing up the place!...." She wasn't here about the maybe Night Jewel wanting it. "You can have a nice store front here in town instead of at the beach where you'll hardly get customers!"

"I can totally fix this place up!"
    And with that StallionGear nuzzled Sandy on the cheek. "Consider it for making up for half of the teasing I do to you."

9. - Top - End - #429
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Snickerfilly waves goodbye to everyone, then heads for the door. "Off to lunch, then!" she cheerfully chimes. "Who's coming with?"

[Exiting to Bits and Credit]
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

10. - Top - End - #430
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    "Ok, alright...We can try maybe counter-baking?"

Stallionglove picked up Silvermane by the scruff of her neck, as she was jsut sort of shell-shocked, and drifted to the door.

She added to Sandy as they left,
    "Don't worry....You're not crazy... That stuff happens to me all the time..."

If that helps, good for him.
    Silvermane shook her head, clearing the fuzz from all the insanity that usually followed Soft's bar.

"So, she ... she's really leaving, then?" she asked quietly.

"Y'know," mused Heartflight. "I think that was a rift in space-time. I studied them for a while ... fascinating (if confusing) things."
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2012-10-16 at 01:50 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

11. - Top - End - #431
    Dwarf in the Playground

[The Bar]

"I was thinking of setting up a little workshop here, actually." Night Jewel glanced around. "It should be a decent place. I don't mind chaos every now and then."

She nodded to Fox. "And for the record, I apologize for implying that you were childish and sexist. I kind of went a bit far with that. After all, no one likes being insulted." Once she finished, she gave Gear an expectant look.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

12. - Top - End - #432
    Ettin in the Playground

"'Sweet-lipped Celestia?' Gear, that's awful specific...wait, that ain't what you did, is it?!" A muzzle and a set of wide eyes poked its way out from behind the wings. "I-I-I-I definitely don't need t'know anythin' about-"

Oh my...mare wrapping a wing around him...whispering in his ear...but no, that was Silverpine...but the voice was of a filly he'd never heard before...but he knew it was Silverpine...but...but..

"Meep!"

Sandy's muzzle ducked back in as the Sandy-ball contracted at Silverpine's touch, and...was that shaking? The newly-turned filly had a rare, rare opportunity to feel what it was like to be the teaser instead of the tease-ee for a change.

As for the bar discussion...Sandy sure had opinions, but he was a bit distracted at the moment. Just a bit.
    Silverpine chuckled. Being able to tease Sandy like this was one unexpected benefit of genderbending. Perhaps there was something to a filly's charm after all.

"Lighten up, Sandy. You know we're only joking around." Unfortunately, she nuzzled Sandy, which probably sent the opposite message.

"Oh! Sandy...why don't you take it and I help in fixing up the place!...." She wasn't here about the maybe Night Jewel wanting it. "You can have a nice store front here in town instead of at the beach where you'll hardly get customers!"

And with that StallionGear nuzzled Sandy on the cheek. "Consider it for making up for half of the teasing I do to you."
    Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    [The Bar]

"I was thinking of setting up a little workshop here, actually." Night Jewel glanced around. "It should be a decent place. I don't mind chaos every now and then."

She nodded to Fox. "And for the record, I apologize for implying that you were childish and sexist. I kind of went a bit far with that. After all, no one likes being insulted." Once she finished, she gave Gear an expectant look.
    Silverpine glanced back and forth between the two, a confused look colouring her eyes. Apparently she missed this part of the bar exchange.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    "Y'know," mused Heartflight. "I think that was a rift in space-time. I studied them for a while ... fascinating (if confusing) things."
    That pricked her ears up. "Space time? What makes you think that... um... well aside from the fancy suits..." Silverpine glanced down at herself. "...which I don't remember getting... Huh."
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-10-16 at 09:43 PM.

13. - Top - End - #433
    Troll in the Playground

[The Bar]

"Its...its...okay....I'm sorry too for...well...making you think I called you petty, and stuff.." He said quietly. He was still shell shocked with the scene before him, his head hurt, this was all confusing. He just wanted to have that dance with Soft in a sentimental manner as a good bye, and then this all happened. Waaah.

Gearstride however just stared at Night Jewel. He was a bit dense here and stared back with his grin.The that thought he had to apologize, it didn't occur to him. "A shop eh? Hmmm..."

14. - Top - End - #434
    Titan in the Playground

Silverpine chuckled. Being able to tease Sandy like this was one unexpected benefit of genderbending. Perhaps there was something to a filly's charm after all.

"Lighten up, Sandy. You know we're only joking around." Unfortunately, she nuzzled Sandy, which probably sent the opposite message.
    And so, the two lovers made a Sandy Sandwich out of the poor, befuddled pegasus. On one side, what was once a rather attractive filly who was now a stallion. On the other, a stallion who was now a cute filly who couldn't seem to keep her hooves off of him, even when she was swearing she was joking. It was all just too much for him. His eyes crossed, uncrossed, crossed again, then finally just started spinning as the Sandy-ball melted into a sprawled-out stallion. "Can ya'll please...stop...with th' touchin' me...an' all that..." he moaned, fighting valiantly against the urge to simply go over in a dead faint.

[The Bar]

"~She can have it...it's cool...~" the bamboozled Sandy called out in a sing-song voice.

15. - Top - End - #435
    Troll in the Playground

Ex-bar Antics

"Okay, very well Sandy my dear," Gearstride smirked and then glanced at Silverpine, winked as he nodded his head and then gave Sandy a small peck on his cheek. Afterwards, Gearstride gave the poor stallion his space.

"Mmm, you know, I was wondering...where can I get me some genderbending pies myself if Soft's gonna leave? What if I'm feeling...alternative one day eh?"
    The xanadu stallion laughed.

16. - Top - End - #436
    Ettin in the Playground

And so, the two lovers made a Sandy Sandwich out of the poor, befuddled pegasus. On one side, what was once a rather attractive filly who was now a stallion. On the other, a stallion who was now a cute filly who couldn't seem to keep her hooves off of him, even when she was swearing she was joking. It was all just too much for him. His eyes crossed, uncrossed, crossed again, then finally just started spinning as the Sandy-ball melted into a sprawled-out stallion. "Can ya'll please...stop...with th' touchin' me...an' all that..." he moaned, fighting valiantly against the urge to simply go over in a dead faint.

"~She can have it...it's cool...~" the bamboozled Sandy called out in a sing-song voice.
    Silverpine grinned at StallionGear's antics, though she herself didn't join in the kisses, probably much to Sandy's relief. She wasn't that far gone as to forget his original gender. Kissing a stallion... well, that just felt weird. (StallionGear excepted, since (s)he was a mare to begin with.)

"Celestia forbid you managed to get hold on a reliable supply of gender-bending pie," Silverpine replied dryly, a little mortified by the prospect of the Clunker armed to the teeth with those pies.

17. - Top - End - #437
    Titan in the Playground

[Sandy - Down for the Count]

All of Sandy's limbs - legs, tail, mane, wings - sprang to attention as soon as lips met cheek. His heart soared to the heavens, and his brain plummeted to the depths. Likely to look for some bleach down there. The two met halfway, had a nice little chat, exchanged phone numbers, and decided that a good nap would sort this mess out. With a long, almost swooning sigh, Sandy sunk into sweet, merciful slumber, his eyes looping in lazy, dazed circles.

Unfortunately for Night Jewel, it meant that unless she could think quickly, her backup wasn't likely to be doing much backing up. The best laid plans of pets and ponies meant nothing in the face of reality-breaking sodas and gender-bending antics.

18. - Top - End - #438
    Dwarf in the Playground

[The Bar]

"Merciless, aren't you? And I thought I was the one who teased him too much." Night Jewel laughed, then picked up her drink and trotted over to pour some of it onto Sandy's nose. Probably not the best idea, but it would certainly be entertaining.

19. - Top - End - #439
    Troll in the Playground

"Celestia forbid you managed to get hold on a reliable supply of gender-bending pie," Silverpine replied dryly, a little mortified by the prospect of the Clunker armed to the teeth with those pies.

"Celestia forbade me plenty of things,....anyways, hey, a mare...stallion...can dream eh?....to change genders on a whim!...That could be...cool,"
    The stallion nodded as then...Sandy happened.

"Oh my, guess he couldn't handle it,"
    Gearstride contained a chuckle as he watched Sandy herp and derp his way into a daze. "Well, I am a master in Tease-Fu."

20. - Top - End - #440
    Ettin in the Playground

"Celestia forbade me plenty of things,....anyways, hey, a mare...stallion...can dream eh?....to change genders on a whim!...That could be...cool,"
    The stallion nodded as then...Sandy happened.

"Oh my, guess he couldn't handle it,"
    Gearstride contained a chuckle as he watched Sandy herp and derp his way into a daze. "Well, I am a master in Tease-Fu."
    "Touche," Silverpine said, poking the floppy stallion with a hoof. She watched to see if the poured Soft Serve would have any effect on the already battered Sandy or not.

21. - Top - End - #441
    Titan in the Playground

[The Bar]

"Merciless, aren't you? And I thought I was the one who teased him too much." Night Jewel laughed, then picked up her drink and trotted over to pour some of it onto Sandy's nose. Probably not the best idea, but it would certainly be entertaining.
    [The Bar - The best idea!]

For once, Sandy looked at peace. A large, dopey, but contented grin plastered across his face. Lying on the ground, all sprawled out, yet relaxed. Truly, a rare state to see him in.

And then Night Jewel up and gave him a face-full of Soft Serve.

The pegasus jerked awake at once, coughing and sputtering as some sort of ice-cold liquid rocked through his sinuses. "Ackphtpthpthtpht, what th' hay?!" His forelegs flailed about in an all-too-late attempt to ward off the threat to his poor nose. The bit that didn't go down his nostrils ended up dribbling around his muzzle, and, before anypony could stop him, the stallion reflexively licked up the stuff. Then he paused, and licked it again. And again."Is this...is this my root beer? No, no, it tastes a little different. Good different..." Still idly licking the delicious liquid up, Sandy twisted himself upright and faced his attackers. "What th' hay is this stuff?"

22. - Top - End - #442
    Ettin in the Playground

[The Bar - The best idea!]

For once, Sandy looked at peace. A large, dopey, but contented grin plastered across his face. Lying on the ground, all sprawled out, yet relaxed. Truly, a rare state to see him in.

And then Night Jewel up and gave him a face-full of Soft Serve.

The pegasus jerked awake at once, coughing and sputtering as some sort of ice-cold liquid rocked through his sinuses. "Ackphtpthpthtpht, what th' hay?!" His forelegs flailed about in an all-too-late attempt to ward off the threat to his poor nose. The bit that didn't go down his nostrils ended up dribbling around his muzzle, and, before anypony could stop him, the stallion reflexively licked up the stuff. Then he paused, and licked it again. And again."Is this...is this my root beer? No, no, it tastes a little different. Good different..." Still idly licking the delicious liquid up, Sandy twisted himself upright and faced his attackers. "What th' hay is this stuff?"
    Silverpine just smiled and pointed at the mug of Soft Serve in Night Jewel's hoof.

23. - Top - End - #443
    Titan in the Playground

Silverpine just smiled and pointed at the mug of Soft Serve in Night Jewel's hoof.
    Sandy followed his hoof to the mug of (slightly glowing) soda; you could almost see the gears turning in his head. His eyes went wide. "Aw...son of a-"

Any more of his expletive was cut off by a sudden wave of vertigo that nearly felled him. He clutched a forehoof to his head, swaying like a drunkard. "Woah...guys...I feel...kinnda funny..." His whole body started to glow, faintly at first, but soon growing until he resembled a pony-shaped light bulb. The mass of pony-light started to vibrate, filling the room with a low, incessant hum that somehow tasted like a root beer float. Appropriate, as Sandy started to float off the ground, the vibrations and humming and light and flavor growing in intensity until-

*POP!*

It all vanished. Just...gone completely. Where the hapless pegasus was passed out just moments ago, all that was left was a rather life-like miniature plushie of Sandy Shores. It was even sprawled out on the ground with crossed eyes and everything, the splitting image of a conked-out dolt colt. Whoever made this certainly did their homework.

24. - Top - End - #444
    Dwarf in the Playground

[The Bar]

"...Whoops."

25. - Top - End - #445
    Ettin in the Playground

Sandy followed his hoof to the mug of (slightly glowing) soda; you could almost see the gears turning in his head. His eyes went wide. "Aw...son of a-"

Any more of his expletive was cut off by a sudden wave of vertigo that nearly felled him. He clutched a forehoof to his head, swaying like a drunkard. "Woah...guys...I feel...kinnda funny..." His whole body started to glow, faintly at first, but soon growing until he resembled a pony-shaped light bulb. The mass of pony-light started to vibrate, filling the room with a low, incessant hum that somehow tasted like a root beer float. Appropriate, as Sandy started to float off the ground, the vibrations and humming and light and flavor growing in intensity until-

*POP!*

It all vanished. Just...gone completely. Where the hapless pegasus was passed out just moments ago, all that was left was a rather life-like miniature plushie of Sandy Shores. It was even sprawled out on the ground with crossed eyes and everything, the splitting image of a conked-out dolt colt. Whoever made this certainly did their homework.
    [The Bar]

"...Whoops."
    "Uh oh."

Silverpine was... well... taken aback by this latest reality warping shenanigan. She tentatively moved over to plushie of Sandy Shores and gave it an experimental poke. "... he'll be alright, right?"

26. - Top - End - #446
    Troll in the Playground

Bar Shenanigans

"Oh...wow....hahahah....he's so cute....."
    Gearstride immediately went over to pick up Sandy Plush from under Silverpine's poke and gave him a hug and wiggled.

"I'm sure he'll be alright....the effects ain't permanent......I think."

27. - Top - End - #447
    Titan in the Playground

Bar Shenanigans

As Silverpine and Gear touched the little figure, they'd notice the texture on it was uncannily realistic. The coat felt like a pony coat, the mane felt like a pony's mane, even the wings felt light and feathery. And there wasn't hardly a sign of a stitch anywhere. Quality work here. Even had some sort of clockwork or something in it, Gear could feel it squirming against her barrel. Ooh, and a soundbox too, judging by the muffled, panicked squeaking...

Oh, wait. Maybe that's not a plushie at all.

Guess that means he's alright.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-10-17 at 08:37 PM.

28. - Top - End - #448
    Ettin in the Playground

Bar Shenanigans

"Oh...wow....hahahah....he's so cute....."
    Gearstride immediately went over to pick up Sandy Plush from under Silverpine's poke and gave him a hug and wiggled.

"I'm sure he'll be alright....the effects ain't permanent......I think."
    Bar Shenanigans

As Silverpine and Gear touched the little figure, they'd notice the texture on it was uncannily realistic. The coat felt like a pony coat, the mane felt like a pony's mane, even the wings felt light and feathery. And there wasn't hardly a sign of a stitch anywhere. Quality work here. Even had some sort of clockwork or something in it, Gear could feel it squirming against her barrel. Ooh, and a soundbox too, judging by the muffled, panicked squeaking...

Oh.

Guess that means he's alright.
    The squeaking did not go unnoticed. "I-Is... Is that you, Sandy?" Silverpine asked, her ears pricking up. "... Did he just turn into a bite sized version of himself?" Clearly, the Soft Serve now has a sense of humour.

29. - Top - End - #449
    Troll in the Playground

"That's so cute....a mini live Sandy to cuddle," He pressed Sandy Smalls against his cheek and nuzzled him.

30. - Top - End - #450
    Titan in the Playground

"...I think this place is in need of a Greater dispel shenanigans, mass spell." Soft says.