New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 19 of 39 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #541
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Default Re: [MLP:FiM] Bridles Shores Library/Downtown thread.

Soft's Bar

Greif shakes his head. "I, uh... I don't know if I want to try a Soft Serve anymore..."
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

2. - Top - End - #542
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Soft's Bar

Greif shakes his head. "I, uh... I don't know if I want to try a Soft Serve anymore..."
    "Surprisingly enough, some ponies do enjoy it," Icy commented. She herself would never be so disgraceful as to try such sugary drinks.

3. - Top - End - #543
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "I think we should at least get him warm and dry before taking him to Sandy's. C'mon, let's just stop by the Clunker for a bit." Presumably, the Clunker was indeed nearby at this very moment. She picked up Sandy gently from Gearstride's clutches and laid him on her own mane.
    Sandy was more than okay with this idea. The sopping wet stallion curled up in Silverpine's mane, teeth chattering together like ice against glass. At least the mane offered some protection from the wind; every time a breeze gusted by, it felt as though his very bones were freezing over. What he wouldn't give for a mug of his hot cocoa right now...
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

4. - Top - End - #544
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Grills walked over to Soft Serve to give her a friendly goodbye hoofshake or hug. He would gesture between both. Confused in appropriateness. "Sorry to see you and your sweet little daughter depart this fair town. I enjoyed our business situation an it will be missed. I will send to complementary food samples via mail as a continuance and show of appreciation of our friendship." he said in his official sounding way. "I'm guessing Smoothie as the magic of one of Soft's drinks would require deep understanding. Shame I never got to try a Soft Serve."
    "Well, Hey, you could try one now! I can still make them." Soft offers.

Soft's Bar

Soft looks like she's about to cry all of a sudden. She seriously looks like she's on the verge of tears. Greif, don't try to resist those eyes. It will only end badly for everyone.

5. - Top - End - #545
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Greif recoils in horror. "Oh jeez! No wait, I'm sorry! Don't cry!" he hastily exclaims, looking and feeling rather guilty. "I mean, I've always wanted to try one! Ask Fox Trot, we talked about it earlier. I just didn't know they could, uh, turn you into a little tiny horse. I mean, I don't wanna turn into a duck or something, y'know?" he smirks uncertainly. "But, uh, if it's not dangerous, and, uh, if it'll make ya happy..." he says with a sheepish smile.

Way to go Soft Serve. You managed to guilt trip a hardened griffin tough-guy.

6. - Top - End - #546
    Dwarf in the Playground

[The Bar]

Night Jewel made her return. "All right, we'll need to- Aw, dang it, they wandered off. I'll have to find them again to get these things undone."

Then she noticed Grills, Greif and the others. "Oh! Hello! I'm afraid I've got a bit to do, but I'll introduce myself shortly." She crept off towards the back in a suspicious manner.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

7. - Top - End - #547
    Troll in the Playground

"Surprisingly enough, some ponies do enjoy it," Icy commented. She herself would never be so disgraceful as to try such sugary drinks.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy was more than okay with this idea. The sopping wet stallion curled up in Silverpine's mane, teeth chattering together like ice against glass. At least the mane offered some protection from the wind; every time a breeze gusted by, it felt as though his very bones were freezing over. What he wouldn't give for a mug of his hot cocoa right now...

Being that the Clunker was in use during the Sandy date stuff, and the date stuff was set up near the town fountain, yeah, the Clunker was nearby.

Gearstride grabbed a dry clothe and used it as a blanket to burrito bundle warm the little stallion.

8. - Top - End - #548
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    [/SIZE]Gearstride grabbed a dry clothe and used it as a blanket to burrito bundle warm the little stallion.
    Sandy found himself unable to move a muscle, except for his adorable little head poking out of the Burrito. The dry cloth hungrily sucked up the excess water off his coat, wings, and mane, leaving him wrapped up in a slightly damp cloth. What's more, his wings and mane still felt like they were wet, and he couldn't really get much traction against the damp cloth to rub them dry. The tiny stallion retracted his head as much as he could, trying to huddle close for warmth. He still shivered, though not as severely as when he was out in the blustery cold.

9. - Top - End - #549
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    "Well, Hey, you could try one now! I can still make them." Soft offers.
    Grills gulped. "It would be rude to refuse. I'll try one."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

10. - Top - End - #550
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    [The Bar]

Night Jewel made her return. "All right, we'll need to- Aw, dang it, they wandered off. I'll have to find them again to get these things undone."

Then she noticed Grills, Greif and the others. "Oh! Hello! I'm afraid I've got a bit to do, but I'll introduce myself shortly." She crept off towards the back in a suspicious manner.
    Icy barely nodded at Night Jewel before the mare ran off again. Odd pony, she thought.

[/SIZE]

Being that the Clunker was in use during the Sandy date stuff, and the date stuff was set up near the town fountain, yeah, the Clunker was nearby.

Gearstride grabbed a dry clothe and used it as a blanket to burrito bundle warm the little stallion.
    Sandy found himself unable to move a muscle, except for his adorable little head poking out of the Burrito. The dry cloth hungrily sucked up the excess water off his coat, wings, and mane, leaving him wrapped up in a slightly damp cloth. What's more, his wings and mane still felt like they were wet, and he couldn't really get much traction against the damp cloth to rub them dry. The tiny stallion retracted his head as much as he could, trying to huddle close for warmth. He still shivered, though not as severely as when he was out in the blustery cold.
    Silverpine took care not to bounce Burrito Sandy as they made their way over to the Clunker. If Fox was around, Silverpine would gesture for him to follow as well.

Once there, she would gently place Sandy on the floor of the Clunker and rewrap him with a new towel she found.

"You boys and your pride," Icy commented. She clearly wasn't going to partake in this.

11. - Top - End - #551
    Troll in the Playground

Silverpine took care not to bounce Burrito Sandy as they made their way over to the Clunker. If Fox was around, Silverpine would gesture for him to follow as well.

Once there, she would gently place Sandy on the floor of the Clunker and rewrap him with a new towel she found.
    Fox would pop in later, he was distracted in a conversation with Barley Tea's mother about Barley's progress in his classes.

Meanwhile, in the Clunker. Burrito Sandy looked very cute, like a very tiny fairy baby.

"Sandy....you're just too adorable, I want to shower you with little pecks on your tiny cheeks."

12. - Top - End - #552
    Titan in the Playground

Oooh, that was better. Sandy Smalls sigh-shivered happily and cuddled into the new, dry cloth. As he did, the fibers started sucking the excess water from his damp wings. Slowly, but surely, they started to dry and the stallion started to warm. He was still quite cold, but getting there. Perhaps something could be done to speed the process?

Fox would pop in later, he was distracted in a conversation with Barley Tea's mother about Barley's progress in his classes.

Meanwhile, in the Clunker. Burrito Sandy looked very cute, like a very tiny fairy baby.

"Sandy....you're just too adorable, I want to shower you with little pecks on your tiny cheeks."
    Well, that sort of worked. Except only on his cheeks; those started physically glowing bright red as the stallion furiously tried to wiggle his way into the burrito to hide from the cuddles. "N-n-n-n-no, th-that's okay, y-y-y-you don't have t'do that none, th-th-that'd just make things awkward, I-I mean, S-s-s-silverpine's right here an' everythin'..." Alas, wrapped as he was, all he could do was scrunch his neck down into the cloth. Now he just looked like a little flustered fairy pony trying to play turtle.

D'awwwwwwwwwwwww.

13. - Top - End - #553
    Ettin in the Playground

Oooh, that was better. Sandy Smalls sigh-shivered happily and cuddled into the new, dry cloth. As he did, the fibers started sucking the excess water from his damp wings. Slowly, but surely, they started to dry and the stallion started to warm. He was still quite cold, but getting there. Perhaps something could be done to speed the process?

Well, that sort of worked. Except only on his cheeks; those started physically glowing bright red as the stallion furiously tried to wiggle his way into the burrito to hide from the cuddles. "N-n-n-n-no, th-that's okay, y-y-y-you don't have t'do that none, th-th-that'd just make things awkward, I-I mean, S-s-s-silverpine's right here an' everythin'..." Alas, wrapped as he was, all he could do was scrunch his neck down into the cloth. Now he just looked like a little flustered fairy pony trying to play turtle.

D'awwwwwwwwwwwww.
    The cute. It was weapon-grade. Silverpine instinctively scooped up the little widdle fairy pony and nuzzled him gently.

14. - Top - End - #554
    Troll in the Playground

"Hnnnnnnnngh...my heart,"
    Gearstride clutched his chest and flopped onto his bed as he watched Silverpine nuzzle Sandy the Burrito Fairy. "But I do Sandy, want to give all the pecks right now...I don't think Silverpine will mind, right babe?" He gave Silverpine a wink.

15. - Top - End - #555
    Titan in the Playground

The cute. It was weapon-grade. Silverpine instinctively scooped up the little widdle fairy pony and nuzzled him gently.
    Little bitty Sandy got his little bitty cheek smooshed against Silverpine's, her warmth nothing compared to the heat on his poor cheeks. "Nghh...heyyyyy..." he weakly protested, completely at a loss at how to feel about any of this. The nuzzles felt good, and Silverpine was nice and toasty, but...but this was Silverpine! As a mare! Aughhhhhhhhh...

Gearstride clutched his chest and flopped onto his bed as he watched Silverpine nuzzle Sandy the Burrito Fairy. "But I do Sandy, want to give all the pecks right now...I don't think Silverpine will mind, right babe?" He gave Silverpine a wink.
    That, at least, he had a response for:

*eeep!*

The minature pegasus squrimed and wiggled, eyes screwed shut as he struggled in vain to escape his burrito prison. At least Silverpine's cheek was getting a nice, if completely unintentional, nuzzling.

16. - Top - End - #556
    Ettin in the Playground

"Oh no. I won't." Silverpine stuck a tongue right back at her (colt)fillyfriend and gave Sandy more nuzzles.

Little bitty Sandy got his little bitty cheek smooshed against Silverpine's, her warmth nothing compared to the heat on his poor cheeks. "Nghh...heyyyyy..." he weakly protested, completely at a loss at how to feel about any of this. The nuzzles felt good, and Silverpine was nice and toasty, but...but this was Silverpine! As a mare! Aughhhhhhhhh...

That, at least, he had a response for:

*eeep!*

The minature pegasus squrimed and wiggled, eyes screwed shut as he struggled in vain to escape his burrito prison. At least Silverpine's cheek was getting a nice, if completely unintentional, nuzzling.
    Silverpine giggled. A most unstallion-ly like sound coming from the erst-while stallion. One has to wonder how much of his mind was given over to her new gender.

17. - Top - End - #557
    Troll in the Playground

Gearstride smirked and then puckered his lips, flexing them for the on coming peck attack to befall Sandy.

And then...a hesitant sounding knock on the front door. The door creaked open and there was Fox all bugged eyed.

"Eh...ah...hauh...w-what's going on? What did you two do to Sandy?"
    He gulped.

18. - Top - End - #558
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh no. I won't." Silverpine stuck a tongue right back at her (colt)fillyfriend and gave Sandy more nuzzles.

Silverpine giggled. A most unstallion-ly like sound coming from the erst-while stallion. One has to wonder how much of his mind was given over to her new gender.
    Gearstride smirked and then puckered his lips, flexing them for the on coming peck attack to befall Sandy.
    Needless to say, Sandy was no longer feeling the slightest bit cold. Silverpine could probably hear his little heart, thump-thump-thumping like a bass drum. "N-n-no! S-size incompatibility, i-i-i-it'd be awful, no-no fun for anypony, y'don't have to, I'll just cuddle, don't need no pecks, y-y-you're a taken mare-er, stallion! It ain't right!" He tried to get his forelegs free to pull himself loose, but with all the nuzzling on him, he just couldn't get the right leverage.

And then...a hesitant sounding knock on the front door. The door creaked open and there was Fox all bugged eyed.

He gulped.
    So, Luna did answer prayers after all.

Unfortunately, given his size, it'd be awful hard for Foxy to spot Sandy Smalls. And right as he opened his mouth to squeak for help, he took in a big gulp of air. Big enough that Silverpine no doubt heard it, and would have the chance to stifle it. But should he be allowed to speak, he'd squeak at the top of his lungs, "FOX! FOX, I'M IN THE TOWEL! UNNECESSARY CUDDLIN'! I'M TRAPPED!"
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-11-02 at 02:20 PM.

19. - Top - End - #559
    Dwarf in the Playground

Icy barely nodded at Night Jewel before the mare ran off again. Odd pony, she thought.

"You boys and your pride," Icy commented. She clearly wasn't going to partake in this.
    Night Jewel heard this and turned back for a moment to wink. Then she proceeded to look for a pie of the right sort.

Now, if only the others were here, this plan would be perfect. As it is, I'll have to rely on Soft and careful wording, and hope they don't see right through me.

A short time later, she returned with a pie and gave the group an obviously very fake smile. "So! My name's Night Jewel. I haven't met most of you before, except Icy and... That one fellow is Grills, aren't you? I have something for you! Have you ever wondered what it's like to be female?"

20. - Top - End - #560
    Titan in the Playground

Greif recoils in horror. "Oh jeez! No wait, I'm sorry! Don't cry!" he hastily exclaims, looking and feeling rather guilty. "I mean, I've always wanted to try one! Ask Fox Trot, we talked about it earlier. I just didn't know they could, uh, turn you into a little tiny horse. I mean, I don't wanna turn into a duck or something, y'know?" he smirks uncertainly. "But, uh, if it's not dangerous, and, uh, if it'll make ya happy..." he says with a sheepish smile.

Way to go Soft Serve. You managed to guilt trip a hardened griffin tough-guy.

Soft brightens up immediately.

"Yay! I'll go make those now." Soft says, and goes to the back to begin making the Soft Serves.

Well, given that Grills is having one, I guess we finally know how her bar is getting burnt down.

21. - Top - End - #561
    Ogre in the Playground

Night Jewel heard this and turned back for a moment to wink. Then she proceeded to look for a pie of the right sort.

Now, if only the others were here, this plan would be perfect. As it is, I'll have to rely on Soft and careful wording, and hope they don't see right through me.

A short time later, she returned with a pie and gave the group an obviously very fake smile. "So! My name's Night Jewel. I haven't met most of you before, except Icy and... That one fellow is Grills, aren't you? I have something for you! Have you ever wondered what it's like to be female?"
    Heartflight gave Night Jewel an odd look. "Are you sure that's a good idea?" she asked warily.
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2012-11-02 at 04:30 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

22. - Top - End - #562
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Soft's Bar

"Thanks Miss Serve," Greif smiles to Soft as she goes to make his drink.

He then looks down at the mare with the creepy grin and a pie. "Uh, hi," the griffin greets her with an eyebrow raised in suspicion. "The name's Greif. And no, I haven't thought about-"

Greif remembers his two customers Snickerdoodle and Foxglove, and how they'd been male and female when he saw them this morning, but female and male when he saw them fifteen minutes ago.

The griffin's eyes narrow. "What kind of pie is that?"

23. - Top - End - #563
    Ettin in the Playground

He gulped.
    Needless to say, Sandy was no longer feeling the slightest bit cold. Silverpine could probably hear his little heart, thump-thump-thumping like a bass drum. "N-n-no! S-size incompatibility, i-i-i-it'd be awful, no-no fun for anypony, y'don't have to, I'll just cuddle, don't need no pecks, y-y-you're a taken mare-er, stallion! It ain't right!" He tried to get his forelegs free to pull himself loose, but with all the nuzzling on him, he just couldn't get the right leverage.

Unfortunately, given his size, it'd be awful hard for Foxy to spot Sandy Smalls. And right as he opened his mouth to squeak for help, he took in a big gulp of air. Big enough that Silverpine no doubt heard it, and would have the chance to stifle it. But should he be allowed to speak, he'd squeak at the top of his lungs, "FOX! FOX, I'M IN THE TOWEL! UNNECESSARY CUDDLIN'! I'M TRAPPED!"
    It was a simple matter of swapping Burrito Sandy from her hooves to her wings and covering the offending sound with her wings. She turned to Fox with an innocent smile. "Sandy? Oh, we're just drying him after the fountain incident." Coincidentally, Silverpine was also holding out one wing towards StallionGear to peck.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    Heartflight gave Night Jewel an odd look, then pointed a hoof at Icy. "Um, Night? She is female," she pointed out. "....Or were you talking to someone else?" she added, realizing she may have misinterpreted your post missed something.
    "I thought that would be obvious by now," Icy remarked dryly.

Soft's Bar

"Thanks Miss Serve," Greif smiles to Soft as she goes to make his drink.

He then looks down at the mare with the creepy grin and a pie. "Uh, hi," the griffin greets her with an eyebrow raised in suspicion. "The name's Greif. And no, I haven't thought about-"

Greif remembers his two customers Snickerdoodle and Foxglove, and how they'd been male and female when he saw them this morning, but female and male when he saw them fifteen minutes ago.

Icy shrugged. "An educated guess would be a gender-bending pie. If there's one thing the town does not lack, it is of magic."
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-11-02 at 04:34 PM.

24. - Top - End - #564
    Titan in the Playground

It was a simple matter of swapping Burrito Sandy from her hooves to her wings and covering the offending sound with her wings. She turned to Fox with an innocent smile. "Sandy? Oh, we're just drying him after the fountain incident." Coincidentally, Silverpine was also holding out one wing towards StallionGear to peck.
    It all happened so fast; one second, he was looking at his salvation, the next, his entire world had turned into feathers. This really wasn't his day at all.

*mppphhmphhhmphhhh!*

Unless Fox had superhuman senses, there was no way he was hearing that muffled, low squeaking from Silverpine's wings.

25. - Top - End - #565
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    Soft brightens up immediately.

"Yay! I'll go make those now." Soft says, and goes to the back to begin making the Soft Serves.

Well, given that Grills is having one, I guess we finally know how her bar is getting burnt down.
    Grills nodded his thanks and examined his drink. It looked odd. After a shrug of the shoulders, he took a couple sips. "Tangy. Is that... you can make a drink with that... what is that smell?" The stallion began to sniff.

Little did he know the color of his coat had washed away. He was now white as snow. And his mane was bright orange and flowing upward. Like a fire. Because it was a fire. Tail too. Both on fire. Shooting up and back.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

26. - Top - End - #566
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    Heartflight gave Night Jewel an odd look. "Are you sure that's a good idea?" she asked warily.
    Night Jewel laughed. "Oh, I was referring to Grills with that sentence, actually."

"Pleased to meet you, Greif!" Night Jewel got a brief sincere smile, then went right back to her fake grin. "Oh, and this? Heh heh. It's just a perfectly normal pie... Heh heh heh..."

Icy shrugged. "An educated guess would be a gender-bending pie. If there's one thing the town does not lack, it is of magic."
    "This? No, no, no! It would be too much of a shame to gender-bend him and prevent him from joining in his little stallions-only event he arranged arbitrarily... Heh heh..."

Grills nodded his thanks and examined his drink. It looked odd. After a shrug of the shoulders, he took a couple sips. "Tangy. Is that... you can make a drink with that... what is that smell?" The stallion began to sniff.

Little did he know the color of his coat had washed away. He was now white as snow. And his mane was bright orange and flowing upward. Like a fire. Because it was a fire. Tail too. Both on fire. Shooting up and back.
    "...Oh, great." Night Jewel shook her head. She was partly exasperated by the fact that this place where she had planned to set up shop was probably getting burned down, and partly exasperated because it seemed the stallion hadn't even noticed her.
    Last edited by PurityIcekiller; 2012-11-02 at 04:51 PM.

27. - Top - End - #567
    Troll in the Playground

It all happened so fast; one second, he was looking at his salvation, the next, his entire world had turned into feathers. This really wasn't his day at all.

*mppphhmphhhmphhhh!*

Unless Fox had superequine senses, there was no way he was hearing that muffled, low squeaking from Silverpine's wings.

"Hauh? What? Burritos? Que? Donde esta Sandy Shores??"
    These two were really suspicious to him. He darted his eyes and head around but only wound up with a mechanical monkey hugging his face. Mister Chimpcogs. "Waaaaaah!" Fox dashed around in circles, and being such a small space he would end up hitting his knees and falling to the floor. "Waah...ow..."

Meanwhile, Sandy was given many pecks on the cheek by StallionGear. Cheek-Kisu.

28. - Top - End - #568
    Titan in the Playground

These two were really suspicious to him. He darted his eyes and head around but only wound up with a mechanical monkey hugging his face. Mister Chimpcogs. "Waaaaaah!" Fox dashed around in circles, and being such a small space he would end up hitting his knees and falling to the floor. "Waah...ow..."

*MMMPHHH!?!?!*

At the first peck, Sandy's eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets, and his pale blue face turned a deep, crimson-violet.

*Mmmmpphh?*

On the second, his pupils crossed, and his ears twirled and twirled until they were twisted taunt.

*~Mmmmmpphhhhhhhh~*

By the third, his fragile senses were completely overwhelmed by the monstrous (to him) cheek kisus. His twisted ears lazily unwound, and it was as though all his backbone went with them. His eyes uncrossed, then kept uncrossing, then just spun every which way, the pupils turning to tiny, tiny hearts. His head lolled about with the flurry of pecks, the tiny stallion content to let the storm of GearStallion toss him to and fro.

Sandy Smalls had officially left the building.

29. - Top - End - #569
    Ettin in the Playground

"Eeep!" Silverpine herself jumped out of the way of the fleeing stallion and mechanical monkey. Fortunately for Sandy, she still remembered to keep him high and safe away from Mr Chimpcogs.

*MMMPHHH!?!?!*

At the first peck, Sandy's eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets, and his pale blue face turned a deep, crimson-violet.

*Mmmmpphh?*

On the second, his pupils crossed, and his ears twirled and twirled until they were twisted taunt.

*~Mmmmmpphhhhhhhh~*

By the third, his fragile senses were completely overwhelmed by the monstrous (to him) cheek kisus. His twisted ears lazily unwound, and it was as though all his backbone went with them. His eyes uncrossed, then kept uncrossing, then just spun every which way, the pupils turning to tiny, tiny hearts. His head lolled about with the flurry of pecks, the tiny stallion content to let the storm of GearStallion toss him to and fro.

Sandy Smalls had officially left the building.
    "Oh dear. I think we overdone it. Again." Silverpine seemed curiously undisturbed by this particular factoid.
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-11-03 at 01:15 AM.

30. - Top - End - #570
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

"Pleased to meet you, Greif!" Night Jewel got a brief sincere smile, then went right back to her fake grin. "Oh, and this? Heh heh. It's just a perfectly normal pie... Heh heh heh..."

"This? No, no, no! It would be too much of a shame to gender-bend him and prevent him from joining in his little stallions-only event he arranged arbitrarily... Heh heh..."
    "Yeah..." Greif narrows his eyes further. "It really would be a shame to gender-bend him, and mess up the plans that he and his friends have been looking forward to so much. It would be extremely rude for somepony to do that to them..." the griffin observes, disapproval audible in his voice. "Hopefully that won't-"

Greif forgets whatever he was talking about. His beak drops open in shock, and he staggers back a step. "Whaaaaaat am I looking at here, exactly?" he dumbfoundedly asks no one in particular.