New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 22 of 39 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #631
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP:FiM] Bridles Shores Library/Downtown thread.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post

And his friends were here, sharing in the 'experience' and bringing a little smile to his face. Sandy chuckled good-naturedly. "Suppose you could, I ain't about to win any height contests..." At that exact moment, his brain decided it was a good time to recall, in crystal-clear detail, what had to be a dream of Gearstride showering him with pecks and affection. The dolt of a pegasus trailed off, a little blush coming to his cheeks as he looked away from her. "Er, well, anyhow, glad that mess is all over."

"Yea, while I miss Sandy Smalls, I prefer Sandy Shores, less responsibility and tipping around on hooves,"
    She playfully stuck her tongue out at him as trailed off to his hide his blush.

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Truth be told, it wasn't so much as being pulled out of momentary existence by a wizard as it was that he was being flipped again gender-wise. A curious experience indeed. He stretched his now-masculine body experimentally, before looking at Sandy with a smile. "You and me both, Sandy." He glanced at Smoothie. "Er, thanks. We'll try to avoid these sort of mishaps in the future."

"I may not,"
    Gear quipped and cantered over to her stallion and threw her legs around him. "Mmm....you smell all masculine-like....I will miss your lady mane though, haha.."

2. - Top - End - #632
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Yea, while I miss Sandy Smalls, I prefer Sandy Shores, less responsibility and tipping around on hooves,"
    Sandy found himself rendered tongue-tied by her playful banter. "Er, w-well, glad y'do." The pegasus lightly shook himself; the hay was wrong with him? That whole dispelling business must've scrambled his brain more than he thought.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

3. - Top - End - #633
    Titan in the Playground

Smoothie, her job done, and suspecting her services will be required again the future, walks back into the library.

4. - Top - End - #634
    Troll in the Playground

"...Phew....well....we should probaby go find Grills...and Snickerdoodle...where did sh---I mean he say they were going to go?" Fox asked with a tilt of his relieved head.

5. - Top - End - #635
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Around Town

Anyone outside may notice a brown blur zipping around the sky overhead. Several clouds are being pushed around or broken down into smaller chunks of cloud.

Before long the clouds spell out a message: "EAT AT GREIF'S."

The brown blur then zips off into the distance......

Soft's Bar

A few minutes later, Greif suddenly materializes in a gust of wind, standing in the middle of the bar with a small trail of dust between himself and the ruined doorway.

He's also wearing a sombrero.

And his wings are buzzing like a hummingbird's. "So apparently I was right about the hummingbird thing," the griffin deadpans. "It was good to see the Kingdom again, though."
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

6. - Top - End - #636
    Ettin in the Playground

"I may not,"
    Gear quipped and cantered over to her stallion and threw her legs around him. "Mmm....you smell all masculine-like....I will miss your lady mane though, haha.."
    "Bluh, lady mane?" Silverpine replied, feeling a little disconcerted at the moment. Though he did retain enough of his motor function to plant a small kiss on her cheek. "All the same, I think I'll stay ungender bent for some time."

"...Phew....well....we should probaby go find Grills...and Snickerdoodle...where did sh---I mean he say they were going to go?" Fox asked with a tilt of his relieved head.
    "Good question... and also one I have no answer for," Silverpine answered. "Maybe back at the bar?"

7. - Top - End - #637
    Titan in the Playground

"Good question... and also one I have no answer for," Silverpine answered. "Maybe back at the bar?"
    "That ain't a bad guess, certainly have been a lot of folks down there today." Sandy commented as he took the lead back to the bar. Let Gear and Silverpine have their inevitable cuddles in the back, for some reason watching them go at it made his mind go even more wonky than usual.

8. - Top - End - #638
    Troll in the Playground

"Bluh, lady mane?" Silverpine replied, feeling a little disconcerted at the moment. Though he did retain enough of his motor function to plant a small kiss on her cheek. "All the same, I think I'll stay ungender bent for some time."

"Yes, your cute little mane you had as a mare, I loved it....though it blows we didn't get to HPK while genderbent, I wanted to see if the dynamics would be different."
    Gearstride playfully sighed and woe'd, nuzzling him as he smooched her.

"I don't know...we'll find out,"
    Fox replied and walked up ahead as soon as though two wound up acting all affectionate.

"That ain't a bad guess, certainly have been a lot of folks down there today." Sandy commented as he took the lead back to the bar. Let Gear and Silverpine have their inevitable cuddles in the back, for some reason watching them go at it made his mind go even more wonky than usual.
    Fox Trot himself couldn't look at those two right now. It made him miss Icy's affections, her smell, her blue eyes. It felt like a very long time since he was with his lady. When was this the last time he saw her? This morning eh?

9. - Top - End - #639
    Ettin in the Playground

"Yes, your cute little mane you had as a mare, I loved it....though it blows we didn't get to HPK while genderbent, I wanted to see if the dynamics would be different."
    Gearstride playfully sighed and woe'd, nuzzling him as he smooched her.

Fox replied and walked up ahead as soon as though two wound up acting all affectionate.

Fox Trot himself couldn't look at those two right now. It made him miss Icy's affections, her smell, her blue eyes. It felt like a very long time since he was with his lady. When was this the last time he saw her? This morning eh?
    "Knowing you, I think we might just get that chance in the foreseeable future..." Silverpine said, playfully poking her. Oh these two.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Soft's Bar

A few minutes later, Greif suddenly materializes in a gust of wind, standing in the middle of the bar with a small trail of dust between himself and the ruined doorway.

And his wings are buzzing like a hummingbird's. "So apparently I was right about the hummingbird thing," the griffin deadpans. "It was good to see the Kingdom again, though."
    "So you flew back. All the way to the Griffon lands. And somehow managed to stop by Mexicolt on the way?" Icy deadpanned.
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-11-08 at 12:39 PM.

10. - Top - End - #640
    Troll in the Playground

"Knowing you, I think we might just get that chance in the foreseeable future..." Silverpine said, playfully poking her. Oh these two.
    Oh these two. "Oooh, now that's positive thinking!" Gear grinned and licked his cheek.

11. - Top - End - #641
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post

"So you flew back. All the way to the Griffon lands. And somehow managed to stop by Mexicolt on the way?" Icy deadpanned.
    "I am surprise the princesses let you serve this drink." Grills then chuckled.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

12. - Top - End - #642
    Titan in the Playground

And so, the two dolt colts wound up taking the lead as Gear and Silverpine devolved into shameless PDA. What a shocker!

"So..." Sandy started in, trying to kick up small talk to distract from the lovey-dovey sounds coming from behind them. "You ever seen a hoofball game in Manehatten before?"

13. - Top - End - #643
    Troll in the Playground

And so, the two dolt colts wound up taking the lead as Gear and Silverpine devolved into shameless PDA. What a shocker!

"So..." Sandy started in, trying to kick up small talk to distract from the lovey-dovey sounds coming from behind them. "You ever seen a hoofball game in Manehatten before?"

"No...actually...lived there all my life...but never went to a game, my father didn't want me to get into sports, nor dance, but here I am..."
    Maybe because he foresaw this Fox's...route? No...well, Fox would think that sometimes. Sigh, anyways.

"How about you? Or even in Fillydelphia, where we're headed?"

14. - Top - End - #644
    Titan in the Playground

"No...actually...lived there all my life...but never went to a game, my father didn't want me to get into sports, nor dance, but here I am..."
    Maybe because he foresaw this Fox's...route? No...well, Fox would think that sometimes. Sigh, anyways.

"How about you? Or even in Fillydelphia, where we're headed?"
    Sandy winced; in all the magical shenanigans, he'd gone and gotten his cities messed up. "Er, right, meant Fillydelphia there."

"I think...yeah, I've been t'th' Fillydelphia stadium once or twice. That, or Baltimare, can't quite remember which one it was. Might've been to Manehatten too? All I remember is I went t'one an' it were a complete madhouse, an' somepony mistook me for a janitor." The pegasus shrugged with a sheepish grin. "I, uh, don't quite follow th' teams close enough, th' hoofball fields all look th' same t'me."

15. - Top - End - #645
    Troll in the Playground

Sandy winced; in all the magical shenanigans, he'd gone and gotten his cities messed up. "Er, right, meant Fillydelphia there."

"I think...yeah, I've been t'th' Fillydelphia stadium once or twice. That, or Baltimare, can't quite remember which one it was. Might've been to Manehatten too? All I remember is I went t'one an' it were a complete madhouse, an' somepony mistook me for a janitor." The pegasus shrugged with a sheepish grin. "I, uh, don't quite follow th' teams close enough, th' hoofball fields all look th' same t'me."

"I'm not the biggest follower of sports, but to me, the atmosphere at a ballgame, hoofball or stableball always just looked like fun."
    He smiled warmly. Frankly, he just wanted to hang out with friends and make new friends like this here Sandy and his buddy Silverpine.

16. - Top - End - #646
    Ettin in the Playground

What lovey-dovey sounds? Oh, those.

"I'm not the biggest follower of sports, but to me, the atmosphere at a ballgame, hoofball or stableball always just looked like fun."
    He smiled warmly. Frankly, he just wanted to hang out with friends and make new friends like this here Sandy and his buddy Silverpine.
    "Y'know, I never did follow sports either," Silverpine added from behind, apparently distracted enough from PDAs to pay attention to the conversation.

17. - Top - End - #647
    Titan in the Playground

"Y'know, I never did follow sports either," Silverpine added from behind, apparently distracted enough from PDAs to pay attention to the conversation.
    Well what do you know, so was Sandy. ;p "Aye, there's just something about watching a good old fashioned ball game with folks, y'know? Always had a good time, even though I never could understand half of what was going on." The stallion chuckled to himself. "I think after livin' here though? A game of hoofball'd seem like tic-tac-toe by comparison."

EDIT: Sandy actually started, surprised that Silverpine had managed to pry himself away from Gear enough to comment. But he said nothing, letting him join in the conversation for as long as the albino pegasus' willpower held up.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-11-09 at 10:27 AM.

18. - Top - End - #648
    Troll in the Playground

"Ya know, I once dated the star captain of the Manehatten minor league stable ball team. Grand Slam was his name, I think...or was it...Triple Play?....Eh...I don't remember. Point is, there was a hilarious moment where the two of us were just messing around and hitting some stableballs. He pitched, I swung, hit him right on the barrel on accident.Got super butt hurt about it and we broke up after four days of dating," Gear laughed. Fox just stared in a 'uh..okay' manner.

19. - Top - End - #649
    Dwarf in the Playground

[The Bar]

"It's a pity the bar's closing down. Otherwise, we'd have a perfect mail system." Night Jewel laughed and shook her head. "How much more experimentation with those are we going to have before it finally destroys everything here?"
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

20. - Top - End - #650
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    [The Bar]

"It's a pity the bar's closing down. Otherwise, we'd have a perfect mail system." Night Jewel laughed and shook her head. "How much more experimentation with those are we going to have before it finally destroys everything here?"
    "My drink? I don't think any more, because I'm leaving tomorrow."

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "I am surprise the princesses let you serve this drink." Grills then chuckled.
    "Celestia is very vulnerable to puppy dog eyes." Soft Serve says.

21. - Top - End - #651
    Ettin in the Playground

"Ya know, I once dated the star captain of the Manehatten minor league stable ball team. Grand Slam was his name, I think...or was it...Triple Play?....Eh...I don't remember. Point is, there was a hilarious moment where the two of us were just messing around and hitting some stableballs. He pitched, I swung, hit him right on the barrel on accident.Got super butt hurt about it and we broke up after four days of dating," Gear laughed. Fox just stared in a 'uh..okay' manner.
    "Hold on... what? You dated the captain of a stable ball team before?" Silverpine said, his jaw dropping.

22. - Top - End - #652
    Titan in the Playground

Sandy was caught between a chuckle and wide-eyed disbelief. "...I'm gonna have t'go with Silverpine on this'n, you did what now?"

Just then, the group of ponies passed the Clunker. The sight of the mecha jogged the pegasus' memory, and he face-hooved in embarrassment. "Right! Right, your travels n'such. I, uh, went an' forgot about those."

23. - Top - End - #653
    Troll in the Playground

"Yea, its no big deal, got me some stableball game tickets out of it,"
    Gearstride laughed. Poor Silverpine, unaware of the many dating and HPK partners before and after him in the past.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-11-10 at 12:59 AM.

24. - Top - End - #654
    Ettin in the Playground

Sandy was caught between a chuckle and wide-eyed disbelief. "...I'm gonna have t'go with Silverpine on this'n, you did what now?"

Just then, the group of ponies passed the Clunker. The sight of the mecha jogged the pegasus' memory, and he face-hooved in embarrassment. "Right! Right, your travels n'such. I, uh, went an' forgot about those."

"Yea, its no big deal, got me some stableball game tickets out of it,"
    Gearstride laughed. Poor Silverpine, unaware of the many dating and HPK partners before and after him in the past.
    "Um... yeah. Shoulda figured you do that." An uncomfortable silence afterwards.

25. - Top - End - #655
    Titan in the Playground

"Soooooooo...how'd you catch th' eye of a stableball captain? Seems that'd be tricky t'do, what with everypony bein' in th' stands an' th' players bein' in th' field."

Sandy was the best at resolving awkward pauses!

26. - Top - End - #656
    Troll in the Playground

"Soooooooo...how'd you catch th' eye of a stableball captain? Seems that'd be tricky t'do, what with everypony bein' in th' stands an' th' players bein' in th' field."

Sandy was the best at resolving awkward pauses!

"How can I not catch anypony's eye?"
    Gearstride grinned and flicked her tail. "Well actually I snuck into the dugout and chilled there with the players and him until I was caught and thrown. I just wanted some good seats." Wink.

27. - Top - End - #657
    Ettin in the Playground

Gearstride grinned and flicked her tail. "Well actually I snuck into the dugout and chilled there with the players and him until I was caught and thrown. I just wanted some good seats." Wink.
    "Sure you did." Silverpine felt a little confused. And jealous. Mostly the former. "I take it there were no hard feelings?"

28. - Top - End - #658
    Titan in the Playground

"Sure you did." Silverpine felt a little confused. And jealous. Mostly the former. "I take it there were no hard feelings?"
    Oh, Gear. Always with the blithe disregard for rules and such nonsense. "I-I think there m-might've been some hard feelings. At l-least for a couple of days or so, them balls look like they'd leave nasty bruises."

29. - Top - End - #659
    Troll in the Playground

Oh, Gear. Always with the blithe disregard for rules and such nonsense. "I-I think there m-might've been some hard feelings. At l-least for a couple of days or so, them balls look like they'd leave nasty bruises."

"Yea, there were hard feelings, but I think it was a bit of an over reaction,"
    Gearstride shrugged and grinned. "Hey, where we going again?"

30. - Top - End - #660
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Greif nods, smiling cheerfully. "Yup! Also buzzed Canterlot. Wanted to watch the Wonderbolts practice for a minute, see how their training compared to the stuff I used to do," he explains, wings still buzzing.

He's actually floated a few inches up off the floor, but hasn't noticed it yet, it seems.
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.