New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Default Re: PTA: Points of Authority (IC)

"Waiting the entire month doesn't give us much time for error, but I'm all for training." Kelaeon says with a shrug. "Helps me get this poliwag working with me too and gives the Baltoy time to heal."

Spoiler
    Show

I need stats for that btw

2. - Top - End - #272
    Bugbear in the Playground

BlackDragon

Ashley comes into the room a little late but hears the general plan. "Sorry I'm late guys, I'll pass on the training Rhea and I only fight when we have to. instead I think I'll just hang around town today." She grabs her bag and begins to walk toward the doors but remembers what she bought in the department store.
    "Oh almost forgot I got something for you guys, here. Since I can't be there to heal you all the time so I thought I would do what I can to help use it wisely. If anything really bad goes down find me and I'll do what I can." she hands everyone a potion and both of the two travelers 3 antidotes each. "For the trip." she says as she hands out the antidotes.

Spoiler
    Show
    My plans on the pad
    PTA Character Sheets

3. - Top - End - #273
    Titan in the Playground

Bryan looks around. "Well we seem pretty settled. Lets go find a battle." Bryan gets up. "Ashley, it would be good to get some training done before the job. You want to find a triple battle with us?" If she agrees, Bryan leaves the center with the two ladies and searches for anyone looking for a triple battle. If Ashley declines, he looks for a double battle for himself and Tarja.
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

4. - Top - End - #274
    Titan in the Playground

As the party converses, the doctor from earlier approaches. These are your friends? Hello, I'm Dr. Ryddle, Chief of Medicine here at Celadon Center. Francis, Kelaeon the Baltoy will be out of the ICU later today, but I have something for you. He digs into a pocket and pulls out a large ring of keys, and searches as he speaks. I suspect from your conversations that the lot of you, well, most of you, will be staying here in Celadon for an extended period. Most travelling trainers can't afford staying here, even in the Center, for more than a couple of days. AHA! he holds a single key on the chain upwards triumphantly. He quickly removes it from the chain and hands it to Francis. Thats the key to my apartment. You are all welcome to stay their for as long as your in Celadon. Feel free to make copies, but please, don't give them out to more strangers. And no parties. Work keeps me busy, I'm barely home. And its big enough for all of you and then some. Just a token of gratitude for your kindness with the Baltoy. You wouldn't believe the kind of things people do nowadays, what with the Rebellion and all. I'll have him delivered to my apartment later today. You can catch him back there when your ready. He seems pretty happy you saved him. Shouldn't be too hard. He writes down an address on a piece of note paper, who Francis realizes is only a few blocks away. Maybe head there before going out for your tasks for the day?

Spoiler
    Show
    A few OOC notes: Luck rolls should only be rolled if requested. Rolling a Luck roll ensures something will happen (unless I specifically ask for one to avoid something).
    The Baltoy is still technically a wild, so its no one's to claim yet. You'll get a hefty mod to catching it, but you still need to roll.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

5. - Top - End - #275
    Ettin in the Playground

Francis smiles at the man. Kelaeon will be leaving within the next couple days, but our friends are planning to stay for awhile. Thank you so much for this, I don't think our finances could have handled too many nights at the rates Celadon charges. He introduces the doctor to the others in his party, thanks him one more time, and shares the address with the rest of the party.
    Many thanks to Ceika for the wonderful avatar.

Aatos My medieval pokemon setting.

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

Johto: Guardians of Legends as Julius Varro

World at War (PTA) as Francis May

GM of Exploring Aatos a Medieval PTA game.

6. - Top - End - #276
    Titan in the Playground

Bryan gives a light bow of respect. "Many thanks, sir."

Show

7. - Top - End - #277
    Ogre in the Playground

"Very generous of you sir." Tarja curtsied to the doctor. "Well shall we pay it a visit, before our training?" She asked the group.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by MesiDoomstalker View Post
    The Lovely Couple
    The duo walk off ending up at the bar. The Bartender gives you a coy smile. Anything for the young lady, sir? Tarja can tell his intentions were less than pleasant and presumptuously forward.
    Spoiler
    Show

League playlist - Hey, wanna check out a buncha people be idiots on league?

8. - Top - End - #278

BlackDragon

Ashley turns to the Doctor, "Thank you sir and I offer my services as a medic in return if you need them here is my number." Then she turns to Bryan, "No, like I said I try not to go looking for fights. If I have to I'll train on my own today, Thank you for the offer though."
    PTA Character Sheets

9. - Top - End - #279
    Titan in the Playground

Bryan gives a nod to Ashley and follows Tarja to the suite.
    Last edited by Esprit15; 2012-09-30 at 11:42 PM.

Show

10. - Top - End - #280
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Kelaeon also thanks the doctor, "I'll be honest, where to stay was definitely a concern. And we just did what any good person would do when we find someone injured." Kelaeon said with a soft smile. He didn't want to give the doctor any negative opinions about them, so keeping it as if it was a tiny matter would help with that opinion. "If you ever need anything from us, feel free to let us know. We owe you so much."

11. - Top - End - #281
    Titan in the Playground

The group head out of the Center, Dr. Ryddle waving good bye with a warm smile. Francis leads you a few blocks away to a large apartment building. Walking inside, you head to the elevator. Looking at the address, it said his apartment was on the 38th floor. The elevator only had 37 buttons! Did he just pull a fast one on you?

As Bryan goes to hit the open door button, he notices a keyhole with an emblazoned 38 next to it. Curious, Bryan retrieves the key from Francis and sticks it in, and turns. The elevator hums to life and starts drawing you upwards.

After a good solid minute in the elevator, it comes to a stop, the door opens. Before you is a breathtaking view of downtown Celadon through a giant glass window. After prying your eyes from the veiw, you finally see the apartment itself. It was huge! Apperently, the good Doctor had the penthouse suite. From just the door step, you spot a massive television, a huge couch, entrance to a kitchen and a hall way that extends far back. All the furniture was in prestine condition, though from good mateneince or lack of use it isn't clear. Dr. Ryddle wasn't kidding when he said it was big enough for all of you.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

12. - Top - End - #282
    Ogre in the Playground

'Extravagant.' Tarja felt out of place, a feeling she hadn't experienced like this since her father got her off the streets. She then starts to wander about the penthouse suite to get a good where all the rooms were.
    Spoiler
    Show

The Lovely Couple
    The duo walk off ending up at the bar. The Bartender gives you a coy smile. Anything for the young lady, sir? Tarja can tell his intentions were less than pleasant and presumptuously forward.
    Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #283
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Kelaeon raises an eyebrow as he walks in and looks around, "Well this is...wasteful." Kelaeon states as he examines the house, checking for quick exits, other possible routes of entry, and any useful locations in case of danger, "Seems working at the pokemon center pays well."

Spoiler
    Show

Perception (why do I roll with my crap stats :P) (1d20-4)[8]

14. - Top - End - #284
    Titan in the Playground

"No, you know what's more wasteful? 500 a night to stay in town." Bryan rolls his eyes and finds himself a room with a computer. Could access his site that way, and do any research that seemed needed.

Once everyone is done getting settled, he finds Tarja. "You ready to go?"
    Last edited by Esprit15; 2012-10-01 at 02:55 PM.

Show

15. - Top - End - #285
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

"Fair enough," Kelaeon says with a shrug, "Still feel a lot of this money could be better spent elsewhere, but a free place to stay is a free place to stay and I'm grateful either way."

16. - Top - End - #286
    Ogre in the Playground

"Yes, I am ready." Tarja said as she finished up the exploration and followed Bryan. "We should make a few copies of that key while we're out." she added.
    Spoiler
    Show

The Lovely Couple
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #287

BlackDragon

Ashley looks around the apartment, "oh my, I've never even seen a place this big. This all belongs to one man, I want his job." Either way I'm heading out come along Rhea she says dropping off her stuff and heading out to see the city.
    PTA Character Sheets

18. - Top - End - #288
    Titan in the Playground

Kelaeon does a quick over of the penthouse, he quickly realizes that being the top floor, there is two entrances. The elevator and walking up 38 stories of smooth glass windows. Likewise, the quickest way down is a 38 story free fall.

As the group claims rooms (there are 3 bedrooms left, not including the master), the group heads down to the lobby. You are stopped by the door man, grinning widely. "Your the group Dr. Ryddle called about? Your new to the city right? I know the city like the back of my hand. Ask me what you want to do, I can direct you." His eyes shift left and right rapidly, then whispers "Even the less than legal activities." He ends with a wink.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

19. - Top - End - #289
    Titan in the Playground

"...we'll let you know if we need anything." Bryan gives the guy a bewildered look. We stay in the nicest room, must be people who need illegal things done? Somewhat presumptuous of him. Oh well, onward to find a battle! "Ah, might you direct us to where we could find ourselves a friendly tag battle?"

Show

20. - Top - End - #290
    Ettin in the Playground

Francis tosses his bag of clothes into a random bedroom. Quickly looks around the apartment, and then heads back down to the lobby.

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #291
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

After scouting out the area, Kelaeon follows Francis into the lobby.

22. - Top - End - #292
    Ogre in the Playground

Tarja raises her brow at the door man as she follows Bryan. Curious, she decided to do a quick read of his mind to see what he knew.
    Spoiler
    Show

The Lovely Couple
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #293
    Titan in the Playground

"Ah thats all? Well theres a few park's throughout town. Most have trainer's looking for battles you can go look there. There's also the Gym. The game corner has some under the table battles it holds in a backroom, if you can figure out how to get in.

Telepathy
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Wow. Guess they aren't spoiled rich brats. Not all booze, drug trips and hookers. Refreshing at least.

Spoiler
    Show
    Cor. If you want to go throughout the city, give me 3 Wis and then 3 Cha checks. I'll give you stuff to work off of for those rolls. Major and Cosmic, just tell me what your doing and where.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

24. - Top - End - #294
    Titan in the Playground

"Thank you. Tarja, you decide where to. My team can work anywhere."

Show

25. - Top - End - #295
    Ogre in the Playground

Tarja managed to keep her expression from reflecting her annoyed mood from hearing the thoughts. "To the park then." She said, strolling away to the nearest park with Bryan in tow.
    Spoiler
    Show

The Lovely Couple
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #296
    Ettin in the Playground

After listening to the man, Francis turns to Keleaon. It's up to you, but I don't really feel like going back to the game corner anytime soon.

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #297
    Titan in the Playground

Bryan and Tarja

There was a park quite near by. It was very nice and well kept. Sounds of battle could be heard and you stumble upon a triple battle in progress, against what seems to be two pairs of triplets. One side are using a trio of birds, the other are using a trio of electric rodents. The battle is lively and despite the apparent type disadvantage the bird trainers are holding their own.

Spoiler
    Show
    Pidgeotto, Staravia, Tranquil, Pikachu, Pachirisu, and Emolga

Kelaeon and Francis

As the duo follow each other in circles, they some how end up at the gym. Before they can even enter, a throng of young girls spills out of the door and swarm the boys, screaming fanatically and incoherently, before dragging them inside. The interior is a lovely, albeit humid, green house with all kinds of exotic plants.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

28. - Top - End - #298
    Ogre in the Playground

Tarja scans the trio battle. "Two pairs of triplets, you don't see that everyday." She mused as looked about for other trainers to have a battle with.
    Spoiler
    Show

The Lovely Couple
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #299
    Titan in the Playground

"Yeah, wonder what the odds of that are," Bryan (badly) jokes. "Hey, anyone here up for a double battle? Two, three mons a trainer?"
    Last edited by Esprit15; 2012-10-11 at 08:55 PM.

Show

30. - Top - End - #300
    Ettin in the Playground

Francis quickly eases into his element, enjoying the feeling of a multitude of fanatic girls around him. The greenhouse was a ... mild letdown; he had forgotten that Erika got wacky about her precious specimens.

Keleaon, whatever you do, odn't mess with the plants.

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show