New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222338 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #361
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: PTA: Points of Authority (IC)

Round Robin

The kids collect their money. "Release your pokemon, we can heal them for you. Up for another round?"

Spoiler
    Show
    770 to each of Tarja's 3 mon.
    Ewin and Kite get 1,155
    -^1500 from the both of you

Failing Womanizer

The Scorpion blasts a icky goop at the Petilil, which seeps in, causing it to shudder. "Oh poo! Well, if you like statuses, how bout Sleep Powder!" The Petilil lets out a blue powder, lulling the Skorupi to sleep

Spoiler
    Show
    Roll several Sleep checks in OOC unless you wanna swap.

PWNED Guy

You wake in a start, breathing heavily. Where's Jasmine!? I'm right here. And she was. She was holding your head as tightly as her little arms could. She was also glaring at Erika evilly, who was doing something on a nearby table. Oh good, your awake. Your a stubborn one, you know that?

Girl in a Secluded Alley

The men slow to match your speed, but one a tall lanky fellow, seems to tripping over his feet. He seemed eager. The big guy in the jacket makes some motion you catch out the corner of your eye and the tall one slows down proper.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

2. - Top - End - #362
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MesiDoomstalker View Post
    PWNED Guy

You wake in a start, breathing heavily. Where's Jasmine!? I'm right here. And she was. She was holding your head as tightly as her little arms could. She was also glaring at Erika evilly, who was doing something on a nearby table. Oh good, your awake. Your a stubborn one, you know that?
    Are you ok Jasmine?
    I'm fine, worry about yourself. You look like you got run over by a Rhydon.
    More like Typhlosion.

Francis was not happy with Erika. She almost kills his best friend and then pretends nothing happened? Why did you try to kill her?
    Many thanks to Ceika for the wonderful avatar.

Aatos My medieval pokemon setting.

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

Johto: Guardians of Legends as Julius Varro

World at War (PTA) as Francis May

GM of Exploring Aatos a Medieval PTA game.

3. - Top - End - #363
    Ogre in the Playground

Tarja hands over the money to the Children before releasing her pokemon to be healed up. "I am willing to give it another try if you are." She said to Bryan as she waited for her mons to be healed up.
    Spoiler
    Show

The Lovely Couple
    The duo walk off ending up at the bar. The Bartender gives you a coy smile. Anything for the young lady, sir? Tarja can tell his intentions were less than pleasant and presumptuously forward.
    Spoiler
    Show

League playlist - Hey, wanna check out a buncha people be idiots on league?

4. - Top - End - #364
    Titan in the Playground

"Yeah, let's go another round." He lets his two fainted mons out to be cared for.
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

5. - Top - End - #365
    Bugbear in the Playground

BlackDragon

"Crap this isn't working the way I'd hoped time to go," Ashley took off towards a better side of town at a near run.
    "Get ready to run some interferance for me girl," Ashley says to both Persephone and Rhea simultaneously.
    PTA Character Sheets

6. - Top - End - #366
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Kelaeon smirks, "The difference between you and me however is that statuses are my specialty. All my pokemon are trained to break out of them and resist them. You can't be a ninja if a simple bit of powder knocks you out." Kelaeon says nodding at the sleeping scorpion, "My pokemon always sleep lightly. Wake up and pin missile again."

Spoiler
    Show

Woot turn one wake up

Pin missile!
    (1d20)[8] vs 4
    (1d20)[13] vs 4
    (1d20)[2] vs 4
    (1d20)[20] vs 4
    (1d20)[11] vs 4

(1d6+11)[15]
    (1d6+1)[4]
    (1d6+1)[6]
    (1d6+1)[4]
    (1d6+1)[4]

7. - Top - End - #367
    Titan in the Playground

Francis

Erika turns around, holding a bowl with some purple goop. She was in no danger. One does not use a move such as Solarbeam without knowing how to diffuse the energies harmlessly if required. It was a test of character, one which you passed remarkably might I add. And what kind of lesson would it be, if I had not fired, hm? She offers you the purple paste, expectantly.

Round Robin

After applying several healing items to your pokemon, they line back up. "Well? Who next?"

Run Girl Run!

As you run, the men give chase. They are fast, and keep pace easily. No one on the streets pays any attention to a girl being chased by three hooligans.

Spoiler
    Show
    4 Dex checks to see if you can avoid them. If you fail one, you get a surprise round agianst them with Persephone.

Wooing Ninja

The scorpion instantly rouses, firing off the missiles, though only 2 connect. "Oh your no fun. Energy Ball again!" The same green energy collides with the Skorupi, dealing 13 points of damage, dropping the scorpion.

Spoiler
    Show
    Choose the next pokemon. Also: only your 1/4 resistance to Grass type moves saved it from instant death. Just FYI.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

8. - Top - End - #368
    Titan in the Playground

"Hm, you." Bryan points to one of the other kids with an electric type.

Show

9. - Top - End - #369
    Ogre in the Playground

Tarja pointed to one of the other bird trainers. "You."
    Spoiler
    Show

The Lovely Couple
    The duo walk off ending up at the bar. The Bartender gives you a coy smile. Anything for the young lady, sir? Tarja can tell his intentions were less than pleasant and presumptuously forward.
    Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #370
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Kelaeon blinked surprised. Poison types didn't lose to grass, this was madness! No...not madness, it was Erika's gym, and the girls were strong. He had been caught off guard and assumed the type guaranteed his win. He had made the date bet with the opinion he'd never lose.

"What the..." He said surprised as he recalled his pokemon and tried to think. Alright the toxic had been seeping in for two rounds, that was good, but if the thing was still standing it had to be strong.

Perhaps he could get lucky with his zubat? "Bale, go." He says sending out zubat, "Bite it and lock it out till the poison kicks in."

Spoiler
    Show

Zubat: 34/34
    Def:4
    SpDef: 4
    Spd: 10

Bite
    dark
    (1d20)[13] vs 2 (15-20 flinch)
    (2d10+20)[31]

11. - Top - End - #371
    Ettin in the Playground

Francis

Erika turns around, holding a bowl with some purple goop. She was in no danger. One does not use a move such as Solarbeam without knowing how to diffuse the energies harmlessly if required. It was a test of character, one which you passed remarkably might I add. And what kind of lesson would it be, if I had not fired, hm? She offers you the purple paste, expectantly.
    Francis accepts the purple goo without quite knowing what to do with it, and tentatively sniffs it.

What did you expect me to do, choose to let my best friend in the world die because you wanted to test me? As for not firing it, I have no idea what messages that would have sent, but it's probably something like not taking responsibility for my actions. But I couldn't have avoided it, the attack filled the whole room. So no matter what I chose, the end result was me being blasted into unconsciousness.

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #372

BlackDragon

"Damn it, it's Orre all over again time to teach them how we deal with trouble makers back home girls, but first lets buy ourselves some time." With that she takes off at a full sprint attempting to lose them in the twisty streets so much like Pyrite back in Orre.

Spoiler
    Show
    RNG don't hate me please
    (1d20-2)[8]
    (1d20-2)[12]
    (1d20-2)[14]
    (1d20-2)[0]
    Last edited by Cormag81; 2012-10-20 at 04:33 AM.
    PTA Character Sheets

13. - Top - End - #373
    Titan in the Playground

Round Robin

The Emolga kid and Tranquil kid steps forward, releasing a rocky quadruped and a black dog.

Spoiler
    Show
    Need mon to give init.

Out of Funny Names for the Ninja

The Petilil falls to the bite. "Oo! Good one, lets try this again! Bloom, lets go! Stun Spore!" Releasing a small, green bud-like pokemon, who sprays teh Bat with golden powder, which doesn't actually do anything....

Mr. Whiner

The goo smells rather appetizing, it makes your mouth start to water. I expected you to show your courage and willingness to sacrifice your self for others. She makes a motion with her hand, tipping her up-turned palm towards her open mouth, signalling you to eat.

A vine, wrapped around a bouquet of lovely flowers, enters the room, offering them to you. Saur...... See? Florarion is even apologizing.

Running Girl

As you start to run, you trip over a crack in the unkempt street, making you fall and your hands a knees. Three flashes of light, and the trademark sound of pokeball's activating is heard. Looking up, you see three pokemon blocking your escape path, glaring menacingly. "Alright chicky, hand over your pokemon and your wallet and maybe we will leave you alone."

Spoiler
    Show
    You can use your surprise round with Persephone now if you like. You can run while fighting back (your not going to escape without some awesome creativity), and any mon you don't command will follow the best of its ability. The map will move with you, just reference the map as you see it. If you keep moving, roll 1d100-Charisma stat to see if you draw anyone's attention. Lower is better.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

14. - Top - End - #374
    Titan in the Playground

Rocky. Shame, wanted Gure to get some proper training. Alas. He sends Ewin back out.

Show

15. - Top - End - #375
    Ogre in the Playground

Tarja scans the dog and the rocky thing, before sending out Irelia.
    Spoiler
    Show

The Lovely Couple
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #376
    Titan in the Playground

Alright, keep your eyes peeled. Watch them. The Riolu stays still and eyes his opponents, watching Auras and movements carefully.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ewin uses Foresight. Ewin ignores AC penalties. On the off chance that anything is Ghost, his Normal and Fighting moves still hit.

Show

17. - Top - End - #377
    Titan in the Playground

"Blast them!" The dog dashes forward, kicking sand into Irelia's eye's. It then growls at Ewin, demoralizing him.

Spoiler
    Show
    +1 to all ACs for Irelia, -1 Atk on Ewin.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

18. - Top - End - #378
    Ogre in the Playground

Irelia tries to get some of the sand out of it's eyes before it moves up to the dog and unleashes a flurry of scratches.

Spoiler
    Show
    furry swipes AC 4 plus 1
    (1d20)[5]
    (1d20)[1]
    (1d20)[5]
    (1d20)[2]
    (1d20)[9]

(1d6+14)[17]
    (1d6+3)[5]
    (1d6+3)[4]
    (1d6+3)[9]
    (1d6+3)[9]
    Spoiler
    Show

The Lovely Couple
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #379

BlackDragon

"Now now boys do you really want to do this" Ashley says slowly rising to her feet. "I'm sure we can make some sort of deal where no one gets hurt." While Ashley is stalling Persephone moves next to and slightly above one of the thugs on the perimeter
    "Persephone now" a beam of multi-colored lights envelops all three of the goons assaulting their sanity. Ashley uses the distraction to pull her gun.

Spoiler
    Show
    Persephone moves to s13 to line up her shot all goons now confused.
    Persephone:
    HP: 34/34
    Def: 8
    Sdef: 8
    Rhea:
    HP:45/45
    Def:11
    Sdef:11
    Quick clarification what level of damage do I roll for arms attack dont want to get that wrong again.
    Last edited by Cormag81; 2012-10-22 at 12:44 AM.
    PTA Character Sheets

20. - Top - End - #380
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Kelaeon quickly scanned the pokemon before calling out his orders. Something about the pokemon made him suspicious. The woman had seen his affinity for poisons and he suspected she had sent out this pokemon to make his poison useless. However, for now wanted to stall.

"Try to confuse it, then fly out of range."

Spoiler
    Show

Supersonic
    (1d20)[1] vs 11

Shift 8 meters in the air/away.

21. - Top - End - #381
    Ettin in the Playground

Francis shoves the goop down his throat; the feeling of goop sliding down his throat was, interesting.

He gratefully accepts the flowers from the Venasuar, back screaming at him. Thank you Florian, but it wasn't your fault. The flowers are beautiful.

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #382
    Titan in the Playground

Round Robin

Irelia swipes at the dog, but the sand throws her aim off. "Rock-Head charge!" The rock charges forward... and does nothing. Both are scanned, Mightyena and Rhyhorn.

Humbled

The vine forms a heart before retreating, obviously pleased. The goop slides down your throat. It was a bit too runny to eat, but too solid to just drink either. It slides down jumpily, and makes you gag a few times, but it was amazingly delicious. As soon as it hits your stomach, you feel revitalized. Now, I wouldn't blast you without some form of compensation. I'm sure you know I specialize in grass types and plants. Are there any you particularly like? I may have a few I've raised that be willing to go with someone so compassionate.

Poison-Fanatic

The piercing scream does nothing to the Budew, who gives chase firing another Energy Ball, smacking into the bat for 8 damage.

Run Girl, RUN!

Persephone's ray's sends all three reeling, but the one closest to her recover's immediately. "Why you little punk!" He pulls out some brass knuckles, slipping them on and swinging at the ghost.... only for it to pass through harmlessly. "Mukking ghost types." The other two try to muster threats and movement, but hurt themselves and make no progress.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

23. - Top - End - #383
    Titan in the Playground

That's a bit too close for comfort. Smack 'em! Ewin slams an open paw at the Rhyhorn. (Will move after I see AC check)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Force Palm
    Fighting, Physical
    AC: (1d20)[8] 2, Para on 18-20
    Damage: (2d10+21)[25]
    If Crit: (2d10+8)[21]

Show

24. - Top - End - #384
    Titan in the Playground

Round Robin

"Don't let that Riolu attack again, go!" The dog charges, dealing 25 damage.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

25. - Top - End - #385
    Ogre in the Playground

Irelia, go after the dog! Tarja telepathically commanded the cat before it darted after Mightyena and scratched it.

Spoiler
    Show
    scratch AC: 2 plus 1
    (1d20)[1]

(1d12+17)[27]

Irelia's stats: 32/32 HP 7def 4sdef 7spd
    Spoiler
    Show

The Lovely Couple
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #386
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

"The attack was weak, let's see if we can weaken it bit by bit. Unless it has something other than that energy ball we should be fine. Leech life."

Spoiler
    Show

Leech life, Bug
    (1d20)[11]
    (1d6+13)[15] (heal half damage on hit, so I'll need to know how much that is after defense and such.)

HP: 26/34 + healing
    Last edited by Major; 2012-10-22 at 02:42 PM.

27. - Top - End - #387
    Ettin in the Playground

A pokemon? She was offering him a pokemon?

Just go with the flow and you'll survive to see the light of day again Not that the light of day seemed particularly appealing to him at the moment, his back still burned like a muking charzard breathed on him.

I'm not too familiar with grass pokemon, but Florian seems like a great pokemon. Could I have one from the same family as her?
    Last edited by CosmicOccurence; 2012-10-22 at 08:01 PM.

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #388

BlackDragon

"Good job girl" ashley says as she takes of in what would appear to be as the wrong direction running past the humans and not the mon firing a shot at the knee/leg of the middle goon as she passes him.

Spoiler
    Show
    Ashley moves to O14 or whatever it becomes as the map moves and fires her gun at Le.
    Ashley arms attack:
    AC: (1d20)[13] v6
    Damage: (1d10+8)[6](14)
    I think that's right oh well
    Persephone: 34/34
    Def: 8
    Sdef: 8
    Rhea: 45/45
    Def:11
    Sdef:11
    PTA Character Sheets

29. - Top - End - #389
    Titan in the Playground

Round Robin

"Smoosh that dog!" The Rhyhorn rears up, slamming a heavy foot into Ewin for 37 damage, flinching the poor thing.

Kelaeon

"No fair! Drain him! Get it back! Quickly!" The Budew clamps onto the bat, draining a smidgen of health from the bat.

Spoiler
    Show
    Healed 11, takes 6, so net +5

Brown Noser

Erika smiles and lets out a low whistle. After a few minutes, a small green pokemon, with a flower bud on its back waddles into the room. It stares starry eyed at Francis. Bulba....
    This is Florion's son. Well, most recent. Florion typically provides the starter's for Proffessor Oak who gives them out over Kanto, but sometimes I let her have her choice of mate. This one had a Tangrowth father, and has a trick or two from him. I think you'd like him. The Bulbasaur looks anxious, nervous and excited at the same time.

Wannabe Gangsta

Your shot doesn't hit the knee but does hit him in the side, causing him to spasm more. "PUNCH! Get her!" The Blue Humanoid chases after you, smacking you hard in the back. "CHOP! Foresight" The Grey Humanoid focuses itself before going right next to Persephone. "POUND! Pound the cat!" The small beige humanoid whacks the poor Eevee.

Spoiler
    Show
    Ashley takes 36.
    Eevee takes 11 damage.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

30. - Top - End - #390

BlackDragon

Ashely almost trips with the weight of the blow but stays on her feet meanwhile she hears the trainers plan to deal with persephone. "Persephone get away from that idiotic pokemon and set that trainer on fire" she says pointing at the only human to recover from the beam of bright lights.

Spoiler
    Show
    Ashley: 32/68
    Rhea: 34/45
    Persephone: 34/34
    Persephone: Fire spin
    AC (1d20)[15] v4
    Damage: (1d12+18)[12](30)
    Traping: (1d4+1)[3]
    Pesephone moves two meters up (hopefully to high for the greay humanoid to reach) and down towards ashley (Q10)
    Rhea runs around the humans attempting to catch back up with her trainer (N8)
    PTA Character Sheets