New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 27 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #781
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony LIII: Stashing Ponythreads Around in Case of Ponymergency!

Quote Originally Posted by RdMarquis View Post
    Thanks for the sleepless night.

Yep. Just closed my eyes and saw that pic.

Applying that special talent is going to take some serious creativity. Outside of being some kind of equine lighter for hire.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxtronaut View Post
    KILL.

THEM.

WITH.

FIRE.

Spoiler
    Show

I was going to make a "its all for you, Luka" crack, but I thought it would be in bad taste.

Quote Originally Posted by Kd7sov View Post
    I'm going to be daring. Put me down for an airdate of November 10, with an official announcement on November 9.
    Bwahahahaha.

November 15 announcement for me.

Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    Morning Ponythread!
    Morning is always good with two scoops of Applejack Art:

Super huggable AJ:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Its so huggable~

Quote Originally Posted by Alabenson View Post
    Admiral, Admiral, be reasonable. This is ponythread, we don’t kill things with fire here.

We kill them with rainbows.

Spoiler
    Show

And big finish
    Spoiler
    Show

My gosh, Boffenspark, I thought Pyra put you into OFC Anon?

Actualy, I hate to say it,but I need your help. Silent was attempting to convert some Pink One cultists to the cause before he was....rodented, and, well, they kind of....ah bugger, let me just show you the list.

Spoiler
    Show

I have to admit, I want one of those carousels.

Ehh, it could be better.

Anyway, there gathering in Manehatten somewhere, so blast them into tiny bits before they grow to big, will yah? I dont want any of the Pink-One's servents around here to know theres a split-off thats growing in power around.
    Last edited by Pokonic; 2012-09-16 at 05:05 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

2. - Top - End - #782
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony LIII: Stashing Ponythreads Around in Case of Ponymergency!

Quote Originally Posted by Pokonic View Post

Actualy, I hate to say it,but I need your help. Silent was attempting to convert some Pink One cultists to the cause before he was....rodented, and, well, they kind of....ah bugger, let me just show you the list.

Spoiler
    Show

Ehh, it could be better.

Anyway, there gathering in Manehatten somewhere, so blast them into tiny bits before they grow to big, will yah? I dont want any of the Pink-One's servents around here to know theres a split-off thats growing in power around.
    *Readies shotgun and fire axe.*
    (Un?)official ponythread element of airships.

3. - Top - End - #783
    Ogre in the Playground

DrowGuy

Spoiler
    Show

Ehh, it could be better.

I remember that project, shame it seems to have died, I was looking forward to House Whitegold's forces
    Avatar based on artwork by Jabari Weathers

4. - Top - End - #784
    Ogre in the Playground
    My pronouns are they/them, but I don't care much.

My PbP Characters:
    Ailian Sunblazer

My Homebrew

5. - Top - End - #785
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

Ehh, it could be better.

*cackles*
    this is why we don't associate with cultists.
    the nature of them attracts weak willed, easily manipulated sacks of useless flesh.
    a tiny space dedicated to a beloved grandpa now passed. may every lunch be peanut butter-banana sandwiches.
    i has 2/4 an internets.
    old avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

gnome_4ever:

6. - Top - End - #786
    Dwarf in the Playground

You know I've noticed around deviantART that people are offering to have people adopt there OC's and people bid points on them. Now what I want to know is how the adoption process works and how/where you get these points.
    In the arena of logic I fight UNARMED!!!

Current Avatar by zimmerwald1915
    Former Avatars by the amazing Dirtytabs
    Former avatar 1

Former Avatar 2

7. - Top - End - #787
    Titan in the Playground

You know, looking at that official map thingy, I really want to see that Hollow Shades village in the show. It looks like a really spooky place, the perfect setting for a ghost story kind of episode.

That's all I wanted to say *sneaks away while making spooky ghost sounds*

8. - Top - End - #788
    Ogre in the Playground

I did...he ended up blasting them with his OFCs.
    Oh well, I guess he really just wouldn't be the stallion I fell in love with if he weren't blasting anything that moved with rainbow space lasers.

Spoiler
    Show

Ehh, it could be better.

Oh, wonderful. Another cult of undead obsessed lunatics for us to deal with. Now, since they've apparently based themselves in a major population center, we should probably avoid any using explosive weapons. Celestia won't want a repeat of what happened in Canter-WAIT, DON'T TOUCH THAT-
    BEGONE, EVIL CLOWNS FROM MY NIGHTMARES!
    Spoiler
    Show

LET THE POWER OF PINK ONE ENERGY CLEANSE YOUR TAINT!
    Spoiler
    Show

And one more for good measure!
    Spoiler
    Show

And, just to be on the safe side...BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY CYBER-BEARS!
    Spoiler
    Show

WHAT THE HAY IS WRONG WITH YOU?!

You're the element of airships, and you're not using airships to fend off this...evil circus cult-thing?
    Well, the OFCs were the only weapon you didn't-oh I'm going to regret saying that, aren't I?
    Dear Celestia, you're absolutely right! I can't imagine how that slipped my mind.
    Spoiler
    Show

And big finish
    Spoiler
    Show

*repeatedly bangs head against wall*
    Last edited by Alabenson; 2012-09-16 at 06:32 PM.
    If brute force isn't working, that just means you're not using enough of it.

When in doubt, set something on fire. If not in doubt, set something on fire anyway.

My Homebrew

Spoiler: PbP Characters
    Show

9. - Top - End - #789
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Luna's setup looks somewhat old-fashioned compared to Celestia's minigun. Since Luna also has that double-bladed staff, it looks like her setup is designed for protecting her while she gets up close and personal, although the magic glow around her other hoof clearly demonstrates that she's got other options, if she needs them.
    Oh totally a battlemage vibe but I'm trying to describe the outfit's aesthetics.

10. - Top - End - #790
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Ponies not only make ME want to be a better person than I was before they entered my life, they make me want to HELP OTHERS be better people too.

And that is a GOOD thing by any definition.

full size avatar

11. - Top - End - #791

You're the element of airships, and you're not using airships to fend off this...evil circus cult-thing?
    Well, the OFCs were the only weapon you didn't-oh I'm going to regret saying that, aren't I?
    Dear Celestia, you're absolutely right! I can't imagine how that slipped my mind.
    Spoiler
    Show

And big finish
    Spoiler
    Show

*repeatedly bangs head against wall*
    Sometimes it's fun to lay off of the airships for a second and go in and kill psychos and zombies head on. Besides, who says I won't use my airships later to nuke the entire site from orbit?

12. - Top - End - #792
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by CrnivorousMeece View Post
    You know I've noticed around deviantART that people are offering to have people adopt there OC's and people bid points on them. Now what I want to know is how the adoption process works and how/where you get these points.
    Points are either bought (for real money) or you get them from others who feel generous or think you're awesome. No idea about the adoption thing. Paying for someone else's OC? Sounds like a poor deal to me, but I might just be a party pooper

13. - Top - End - #793
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly View Post
    Points are either bought (for real money) or you get them from others who feel generous or think you're awesome. No idea about the adoption thing. Paying for someone else's OC? Sounds like a poor deal to me, but I might just be a party pooper
    what are you doing here? we demand more ponyfic!
    *cracks whip*
    a tiny space dedicated to a beloved grandpa now passed. may every lunch be peanut butter-banana sandwiches.
    i has 2/4 an internets.
    old avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

gnome_4ever:

14. - Top - End - #794

Quote Originally Posted by Ravian View Post
    I remember that project, shame it seems to have died, I was looking forward to House Whitegold's forces
    Probably filled with mercanaries, with some dimond dog diggers and such. Probably little firepower, more equiptment based and with a bit of magical support.

Honestly, I wanted to see what the Changelings had.

You might need a little more than that. Probably something that fires shells the size of a minotaurs torso.
    Quote Originally Posted by thubby View Post
    *cackles*
    this is why we don't associate with cultists.
    the nature of them attracts weak willed, easily manipulated sacks of useless flesh.
    But thats half the reason I keep them around.

I did...he ended up blasting them with his OFCs.
    Oh well, I guess he really just wouldn't be the stallion I fell in love with if he weren't blasting anything that moved with rainbow space lasers.
    Huh.

You know, have you ever thought of taking a more active role in Boffensparks insanity? Like, for bonding? Two ponies, bound together by love and carnage...

Oh, wonderful. Another cult of undead obsessed lunatics for us to deal with. Now, since they've apparently based themselves in a major population center, we should probably avoid any using explosive weapons. Celestia won't want a repeat of what happened in Canter-WAIT, DON'T TOUCH THAT-
    BEGONE, EVIL CLOWNS FROM MY NIGHTMARES!
    Spoiler
    Show

LET THE POWER OF PINK ONE ENERGY CLEANSE YOUR TAINT!
    Spoiler
    Show

And one more for good measure!
    Spoiler
    Show

And, just to be on the safe side...BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY CYBER-BEARS!
    Spoiler
    Show

WHAT THE HAY IS WRONG WITH YOU?!
    ..........Well, Manehatten is still there, but that giant laughting piller that was in the center of is about twice it's original size. Also, fireing pink one stuff at them just kind of made them tickle.

What are the-

Oh those poor bears.

Quote Originally Posted by otakuryoga View Post
    Teehee.

Also, a funny comic with mild swearing.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also, a surprisingly amusing book.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Show

15. - Top - End - #795
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by otakuryoga View Post
    I've seen many a creepypasta before and shrugged it off but that.... that's creeepy.

16. - Top - End - #796
    Titan in the Playground

what are you doing here? we demand more ponyfic!
    *cracks whip*
    I'm working on it, man, but I'm, like, totally busy with, you know, stuff and ... things.

I was sort of hoping to have a draft of chapter 5 today, but not quite there yet. Hopefully tomorrow.

I also have a drawing to do for Pokonic, and I haven't done a lot of art of my own lately which I'd also like to do.

17. - Top - End - #797
    Ogre in the Playground

You know, looking at that official map thingy, I really want to see that Hollow Shades village in the show. It looks like a really spooky place, the perfect setting for a ghost story kind of episode.

That's all I wanted to say *sneaks away while making spooky ghost sounds*
    I agree, it could see them using it for an episode that's the reverse of Bridle Gossip.
    If you need me somewhere, don't hesitate to PM me. I have bad mental health days sometimes, so if I vanish that's probably why. PMs will help break me out of that.
    ~~~~~
    Games I'm Running:
    Digimon: Recollections (OoC)
    Fate/Grand Order: Chaldean Irregulars (OoC)
    ~~~~~
    Kyoko-atar by Coronalwave

18. - Top - End - #798
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by CrnivorousMeece View Post
    Adoptables? Oh, well traditional adoptibles, you simply pay the person the requested amount of dA points.
    To get DA points, you either run point commissions, sell adoptables, or buy them strait from da. 80 points= $1

My PbP Characters:
    Ailian Sunblazer

My Homebrew

19. - Top - End - #799
    Titan in the Playground

So here is a funny and short little fan fiction for you all.

Not mine but give it a try anyways
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

20. - Top - End - #800
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by lord pringle View Post
    I agree, it could see them using it for an episode that's the reverse of Bridle Gossip.
    So an actual evil enchantress?

Quote Originally Posted by asdflove View Post
    Adoptables? Oh, well traditional adoptibles, you simply pay the person the requested amount of dA points.
    To get DA points, you either run point commissions, sell adoptables, or buy them strait from da. 80 points= $1
    But what do you get when adopting? What exactly do you pay for? I mean, adopting makes me think the artist draws something and then asks people if they want to pay for it, but ... it's already drawn and out there, and it's not like a plushie or anything physical that they can then send to you. Or is it that you pay, and then they draw some OC for you, but then ... that's just a commission where possibly you don't know what you get.

21. - Top - End - #801
    Ogre in the Playground

Yes, but all the ponies would basically act the same for most of the episode.
    If you need me somewhere, don't hesitate to PM me. I have bad mental health days sometimes, so if I vanish that's probably why. PMs will help break me out of that.
    ~~~~~
    Games I'm Running:
    Digimon: Recollections (OoC)
    Fate/Grand Order: Chaldean Irregulars (OoC)
    ~~~~~
    Kyoko-atar by Coronalwave

22. - Top - End - #802

You might need a little more than that. Probably something that fires shells the size of a minotaur's torso.
    Hmmm... Soldified electricity, glass bombs that emit acid/fire smoke, or standard ballistic shells?

Take your pick.

23. - Top - End - #803

"Come on Twilight! Theres nothing the matter with Lunamoon!"

"I dont know, there is just something off about her!"

Hmmm... Soldified electricity, glass bombs that emit acid/fire smoke, or standard ballistic shells?

Take your pick.

Get some of that flaming pesudoliquid smoke-gas into somthing large and say goodby to getting Manehatten back in a form thats not slag. Admitly, it would be better then what happened in Canterlot.....

Just shoot the meat-pillar with the biggest gun you have.
    Last edited by Pokonic; 2012-09-16 at 07:56 PM.
    Show

24. - Top - End - #804
    Titan in the Playground

"Come on Twilight! Theres nothing the matter with Lunamoon!"

"I dont know, there is just something off about her!"
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #805
    Ogre in the Playground

But what do you get when adopting? What exactly do you pay for? I mean, adopting makes me think the artist draws something and then asks people if they want to pay for it, but ... it's already drawn and out there, and it's not like a plushie or anything physical that they can then send to you. Or is it that you pay, and then they draw some OC for you, but then ... that's just a commission where possibly you don't know what you get.
    You get the character. When you adopt, the character you adopted is now your to do whatever you want with it.

My PbP Characters:
    Ailian Sunblazer

My Homebrew

26. - Top - End - #806
    Troll in the Playground

is it really that different than payinf for the 1's and 0's of a song?
    i has 2/4 an internets.
    old avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

gnome_4ever:

27. - Top - End - #807

Spoiler
    Show
    "Then again, she can make the cutest excuses."

Also, just found this pic.
    Spoiler
    Show

Lets face it, the Dimond Dogs are the only creatures on the show that look best moderatly anthroed most of the time.

And gender switched at the same time, apparently. Huh.
    Last edited by Pokonic; 2012-09-16 at 08:46 PM.
    Show

28. - Top - End - #808

Get some of that flaming pesudoliquid smoke-gas into somthing large and say goodby to getting Manehatten back in a form thats not slag. Admitly, it would be better then what happened in Canterlot.....
    Just shoot the meat-pillar with the biggest gun you have.
    Soo.... The FFC then?

Also, according to Gravelbeard, Pyrocumulus is too unstable to be kept in containers larger than one's head. Any longer and things become "problemtaic".

Also, what exactly happened to Canterlot? Last time I checked, that city of marble was still standing.

29. - Top - End - #809
    Troll in the Playground

Soo.... The FFC then?

Also, according to Gravelbeard, Pyrocumulus is too unstable to be kept in containers larger than one's head. Any longer and things become "problemtaic".

Also, what exactly happened to Canterlot? Last time I checked, that city of marble was still standing.
    more like "sitting down". it was in quite a state after our dear mad scientist had one of his "episodes".
    I've been meaning to talk to dear celestia about the matter. given the creatures she employs, i cant imagine she'd be as unreceptive as some of you.

in ooc news, can anyone recommend a good chrysalis themed background?
    i has 2/4 an internets.
    old avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

gnome_4ever:

30. - Top - End - #810
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by asdflove View Post
    You get the character. When you adopt, the character you adopted is now your to do whatever you want with it.
    is it really that different than payinf for the 1's and 0's of a song?
    It's a real right. IP law and all that. When you buy a character, it means you can use the image anywhere you want without having to ask anyone permission. Avatars, other forums, as a composite in your own art etc. You could even buy the character and then print up copies for posters or something and sell them.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Anarion's right on the money here.
    Quotes

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”
    Oscar Wilde Writer & Poet (1891)