New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 163132333435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,230 of 1479
  1. - Top - End - #1201
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony LIII: Stashing Ponythreads Around in Case of Ponymergency!

Quote Originally Posted by Soras Teva Gee View Post
    I'm debating how long before a pony shirt shows up in some mainstream television show. Not drawn attention to or something but because one of the actors wanted to wear it.
    And then Carla say a snarky comment.

2. - Top - End - #1202
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony LIII: Stashing Ponythreads Around in Case of Ponymergency!

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Earlier we were talking about what TV show characters might be a brony. I can't believe I didn't think of this before, but J.D. from Scrubs is definitely a brony.
    If that show was still on, and they hadn't ruined it with season 8, you know they would have done a J.D. Brony episode.

The Janitor would have been a hater, and at the end Turk would be converted.

Elliot would have liked it just because cute ponies. Carla would be like whatever, they're idiots.

3. - Top - End - #1203
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by maximus25 View Post
    If that show was still on, and they hadn't ruined it with season 8, you know they would have done a J.D. Brony episode.

The Janitor would have been a hater, and at the end Turk would be converted.

Elliot would have liked it just because cute ponies. Carla would be like whatever, they're idiots.
    Funnily enough I just started watching reruns of that show the other day.
    If you need me somewhere, don't hesitate to PM me. I have bad mental health days sometimes, so if I vanish that's probably why. PMs will help break me out of that.
    ~~~~~
    Games I'm Running:
    Digimon: Recollections (OoC)
    Fate/Grand Order: Chaldean Irregulars (OoC)
    ~~~~~
    Kyoko-atar by Coronalwave

4. - Top - End - #1204
    Titan in the Playground

No way. The Janitor would have totally been a closet Brony.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

5. - Top - End - #1205
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    Second this.

6. - Top - End - #1206
    Ogre in the Playground

Kindablue's fetish is having insects crawl all over them.
    Hauntingly close to accurate.
    ... I came to appreciate that mountains make poor receptacles for dreams.

7. - Top - End - #1207
    Bugbear in the Playground

Hey guys, I need some help. So recently I got a new avatar done, but for some strange reason the entire URL won't copy over into the avatar URL box. I can't add letters to it after it's been copy-pasted, and I'm freakin' out a bit.

Any ideas?
    (Un?)official ponythread element of airships.

8. - Top - End - #1208
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

Yeah. I concur. The Janitor tends to a) have weird secrets and b) have a vendetta against JD not because of JD's anything, but because of stuff that happened in the first epidode.

Cox, who is always happy to mock and deride JD for his faults and habits, is more likely for a hater.
    Visit the Chocolate Hammer IRC channel!
    (IRC Joining Guide Here!)

9. - Top - End - #1209
    Orc in the Playground

Maybe there's a character limit? Have you tried an image host with a shorter url?
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    Every time someone presses the quote button on one of my posts I steal a very small part of their soul.

I have a Tumblr now. So that's cool.

10. - Top - End - #1210
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Maxtronaut View Post
    Hey guys, I need some help. So recently I got a new avatar done, but for some strange reason the entire URL won't copy over into the avatar URL box. I can't add letters to it after it's been copy-pasted, and I'm freakin' out a bit.

Any ideas?
    Would this work?
    ... I came to appreciate that mountains make poor receptacles for dreams.

11. - Top - End - #1211
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    Yeah. I concur. The Janitor tends to a) have weird secrets and b) have a vendetta against JD not because of JD's anything, but because of stuff that happened in the first epidode.

Cox, who is always happy to mock and deride JD for his faults and habits, is more likely for a hater.
    I want Cox to be the brony, and JD to be like 'seriously it's dumb'. Just for a change.
    It could happen! >_>
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

12. - Top - End - #1212

Quote Originally Posted by Kindablue View Post
    Shortened it, but since there's no .png or whatever, even if I add one it just looks like that "image not found" symbol.

13. - Top - End - #1213

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    I want Cox to be the brony, and JD to be like 'seriously it's dumb'. Just for a change.
    It could happen! >_>
    Cox would make sense, actually.

He fell in love with it while watching it with Jack.

14. - Top - End - #1214
    Titan in the Playground

Makes sense.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

15. - Top - End - #1215
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Shortened it, but since there's no .png or whatever, even if I add one it just looks like that "image not found" symbol.
    What's your host? Does it provide a "direct link" somewhere on the page (IE not your browser bar) or perhaps you need a different host?

16. - Top - End - #1216
    Titan in the Playground

In me news I beat Final Fantasy 3!

Now I can finally go back to games with actual save points.
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

17. - Top - End - #1217

What's your host? Does it provide a "direct link" somewhere on the page (IE not your browser bar) or perhaps you need a different host?
    I have no idea. I'm no good with computers.

18. - Top - End - #1218

Any ideas?
    Post it here, let me take a look.
    Blue Star Topaz is my name
    Equestria's my station
    The Elements define my creed
    The Herd's my destination

19. - Top - End - #1219
    Titan in the Playground

No idea what could be the problem, so I just downloaded the image and put it back up on Tinypic, same way I do my own.

Copy n Paste this Url
    http://i48.tinypic.com/358syh1.png
    and it should be this

20. - Top - End - #1220
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

What website did you put the picture on?

If I want to link for example ones I put on http://imageshack.us/ if I want to get this:

I need to be sure I go where it says direct link or it won't work. Certain websites won't put a valid hotlink in your browser address you are actually linking to the website not the picture.

A good direct link will generally end with your picture filename and .jpg, .png. etc. If you aren't actually linking a picture file itself then the board code doesn't know what to do.

21. - Top - End - #1221

Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post
    No idea what could be the problem, so I just downloaded the image and put it back up on Tinypic, same way I do my own.

Copy n Paste this Url
    http://i48.tinypic.com/358syh1.png
    and it should be this
    THANK YOU.

22. - Top - End - #1222
    Banned

Spoiler
    Show

Pffffffffffffhahahahahahahahaha haaaa~!

Quote Originally Posted by INoKnowNames View Post
    Victory: I made my mindset known enough to change someone else's mind, even if it was completely inconsequential!
    All that matters is if it matters to you.

I'm scared that once I do write it down, once I do get started, I won't be able to stop... and if it doesn't deserve to exist in the first place, then I'm no better than half of those that have given me the bias that I have.

It'd be terrible to completely suck at something you shouldn't have any business doing in the first place, just making a complete mess of everything around you...
    Then give up. Or start. Either one, whatever. But all this waffling is tearing you apart. If you sit down and write and it sucks, you've got the practice, you'll do better next time. No one plops out a golden egg just like that. Everyone builds up to it.

Ask yourself; is getting better good enough? Or do I have to be at Master Level right now? Because everyone has to practice. Everyone. And if you want the glory and not the hard work, then you don't want to do a Thing, you just want adulation. If so, reflect on that.

Miss Frizzle said it best. Take chances. Make mistakes. Get messy.

I bet you guys do that all the time. You enjoy it, too.
    Have a cute filly motorboat my rubber chicken? Hell yeah!

Eh... trivialises it, in my opinon.
    Earning a title trivializes it?

... that makes me feel worse! I'm going to take half way decent, if cliche, ideas, and do them poorly! I might be a worse writer than She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Allowed-To-Write!
    Then give up. Or don't. But pick one!

The kids for whom ADHD is a life-imparing illness and the kids for whom it's a minor issue tend to be differentiated by how much they use ADHD as a crutch. How much they were defined by others using it. ADHD is not an excuse for anything. It is not a shield to hide behind when things are hard or things go wrong.

On a random note, no one else thinks that it's odd that a woman might face 20 years in prison for massaging a horse without a permit?
    Nope. She was top by the government that massaging a horse was a crime and did it anyway. She didn't try to fix the problem by appealing, or by working with legislators to correct a seeming issue with the law. She said "I don't like your rules so I'm not goin to play by them" and then got in trouble for breaking the rules. That's what is supposed to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by gooddragon1 View Post
    I don't think I could officially embrace this show on the forums because I'd be doing it for the wrong reason (attention ... gathering [for lack of a better word]).

Just gonna keep on truckin' (not literally, figuratively) till the end.
    As you wish. Good luck and much love.

Quote Originally Posted by SlyGuyMcFly View Post
    Wonder what mine...

Reminds me of Adventure Time. "Not that I'm thinking about butts or anything."

Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    My Little Pony LIV: E Long & Pony
    It's been a few pages.

SECONDED.

Any ideas?
    Link the image that you're trying to put in the avatar box (just paste it in a reply). I'll host it for you, shorten the file name.
    Last edited by SiuiS; 2012-09-22 at 12:10 AM.

23. - Top - End - #1223
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Kinda got Pinkie'd there with me SiuS.

24. - Top - End - #1224
    Banned

Kinda got Pinkie'd there with me SiuS.
    And Topaz and Tiki... Come now, use your head! If I edite out everything. I've ever said that was no longer relevant, I may as well give up on forums entirely.

Life is change.

25. - Top - End - #1225
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    And Topaz and Tiki... Come now, use your head! If I edite out everything. I've ever said that was no longer relevant, I may as well give up on forums entirely.

Life is change.
    You still got that thirteen part post of doom on your phone (you use a phone right?) somewhere, show everypony what no longer relevant really means.

26. - Top - End - #1226
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Strife Warzeal View Post
    It's just something simple, EsperDerek used to hang around here and he wrote the Twixie shipping story that, with a bonus chapter, created Midnight his OC. Then stuff happened that prevented frequenting the thread, but I'm pretty sure is still around in the IRC.

Because I found some, Midnight pictures:
    Spoiler
    Show

Too bad I couldn't seem to find any fan art that originated outside of the playground, all I really found was Inkwell, Kairaven, and Thanqol for artwork.
    and now that i am at home HERE is that Twixie tumblr
    Ponies not only make ME want to be a better person than I was before they entered my life, they make me want to HELP OTHERS be better people too.

And that is a GOOD thing by any definition.

full size avatar

27. - Top - End - #1227
    Ogre in the Playground

Was trying to find a pony personality test that was strictly minor characters. Best I found was this one: http://www.qfeast.com/personality/qu...racter-Are-You

I got Spike...

Quote Originally Posted by lord pringle View Post
    Funnily enough I just started watching reruns of that show the other day.
    Have em all on DVD, I frequently fall asleep to it.
    Closet. Janitor. Somehow that fits.
    Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    Yeah but the problem here is nothing the Janitor ever says is true. It's all BS to screw with J.D., and at times, Turk. All of his "secrets" aren't really.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2012-09-22 at 01:35 AM.

28. - Top - End - #1228
    Titan in the Playground

have an image which I think really represents ponythread
    Spoiler
    Show
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

29. - Top - End - #1229

*looks around obviously lost*

Oh hello all. it seems i finally found my way back here. Just so happens i came across an awesome RD PMV from a few months back. Just thought id share it with the rest of yous. You have probably seen it, but hey, i thought it was worth bringing up.

Now if you excuse me. I still have yet to correct my poor sleeping habits. This time thanks to guild wars 2. So if any of you happen to see a human Engineer named "Skyrocket Fireblast" That would be me.

begin attempt #1 at sleeping.
    ADVENTURE!!!!!

My current story ponies-Ponylagann in the Ponythread.
    Spoiler
    Show

NightScream
    Ponyard
    SkyRocket
    Filly Pokey Pierce

30. - Top - End - #1230
    Troll in the Playground

I had hoped that this lullaby song would help me to go to sleep at 5 am (I was too focused on my computer games) and although the beginning of the song was useful the latter parts were ... counterproductive.
    There is no emotion more useless in life than hate.