New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 24394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,470 of 1480
  1. - Top - End - #1441
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

The Faerie Lands

Layla covered her mouth and laughed into a hoof. "Look at who is popular. I remember when fey fought over me like that. Yesterday."

Lochbed was both not pleased and overjoyed with the attention Ember received. The envy was delicious. "Och Ember be smart. Or he woods hae bin mah first livin' kill an' a meal in mah stomach."

The kelpie chuckled and looked around worriedly. Normal speak of eating Ember would be minor breeches of contract. "Ember, stay close."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

2. - Top - End - #1442
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Vampony Rabble

"Waaaah..." One of them waaah'd. Another, a mare, looked straight on to Daniel with a glower, a glower mixed with anger and fear.

This was the bastard that killed her Tumble Drift. Windy tightened her body, and glanced away with a look of defeatism. She shot into the air and nothing seemed to happened.

Anyways.

"Play? I like games as much as the next frolicking pony...but...is it really appropriate to play at this time?" One vampony questioned only to get smacked in the head by another and called an 'idiot'.

With Silverpine and Gear, the sight was amusingly pathetic. Its like vampony lamely forgot he could still easily overpower Silverpine. Whatever, comical flailing occurred. He then actually tried to bite Silverpine's hoof, not a vampony sharp fanged bite but a regular unpleasant annoying bite.

Gearstride watched, she had a feeling she wouldn't need to intervene. "Yea...there's really no point to letting this continue.."

The scraping sounds of heavy stone pews being pushed against the stone sounded and echoed.

Suddenly there was voice that echoed throughout the chamber.

Stop this idiocy, kill them...now

The gaggle of vamponies near Daniel froze for a moment, their eyes briefly glistening despite the weak light source of Silverpine's torch. The eight or so of them decided to jump him.

Scrape scrape scrape.
    "Better." He frontflips over the group and towards Staccata, tapping her dagger with his stake, lighting it. Painful? Yeah. Useful?

He spin-kicks one in the face, continuing on his momentum to drive his stake deep into another and cartwheeling over it, tearing the stake out for a kick-stab combo on a third. And that's just this turn.

Faelands

Ember glanced at Lochbed and held her hoof with a small smile. And then suddenly a new fae appeared.

Ember had a hesitant look, considering hyena and all. And the sly grin is a little unnerving. "H-hi there..R-Rangoloin?...and Verdant Charm." He didn't really know what to do here, fae were beyond his scope.
    "Sir." Charm just nods politely. He's either apparently housebroken or just naturally laconic.

Rangolan, for his part, appears content to just continue smiling. For now.

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    [Fairy Wars]

"So that's her little morsel?" What appeared to be a dark blue pony with a silver mane and purple eyes flew over, trailing mist of the same colour as her, and gave Ember a sniff. "Ciona knows not what to make of him. His soul seems delicious... That is, he seems to be in good health, but what of his mind? Does Lochbed know if he is smart?"
    Verdant sniffs his own hoof curiously in the background, while Rangolan turns his grin to the newcomer. "Goodness, but what a prize we have today. I daresay there is a line to admire this mortal." He nods to Ember.

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    The Faerie Lands

Layla covered her mouth and laughed into a hoof. "Look at who is popular. I remember when fey fought over me like that. Yesterday."

Lochbed was both not pleased and overjoyed with the attention Ember received. The envy was delicious. "Och Ember be smart. Or he woods hae bin mah first livin' kill an' a meal in mah stomach."

The kelpie chuckled and looked around worriedly. Normal speak of eating Ember would be minor breeches of contract. "Ember, stay close."
    "Intelligent and pleasing to the eye. My my, what a prize you've snared yourself. Well-behaved too, it seems. Oh, but what fun we shall have together." He gives Layla a half-apprasing, half-semi-reassuring look. "Oh, don't fret. You certainly won't be forgotten."

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Gak
    Gak frowned at Lemongrass.
    "There's nothing more important than teaching the foals."
    She'll follow Lemongrass, but won't do it happily.
    Arvadraa follows as well, but in more of a contrasting meek manner. Of course, that's just normal.
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

3. - Top - End - #1443
    Ettin in the Playground

Vampony Rabble
    "Waaaah..." One of them waaah'd. Another, a mare, looked straight on to Daniel with a glower, a glower mixed with anger and fear.

This was the bastard that killed her Tumble Drift. Windy tightened her body, and glanced away with a look of defeatism. She shot into the air and nothing seemed to happened.

Anyways.

"Play? I like games as much as the next frolicking pony...but...is it really appropriate to play at this time?" One vampony questioned only to get smacked in the head by another and called an 'idiot'.

With Silverpine and Gear, the sight was amusingly pathetic. Its like vampony lamely forgot he could still easily overpower Silverpine. Whatever, comical flailing occurred. He then actually tried to bite Silverpine's hoof, not a vampony sharp fanged bite but a regular unpleasant annoying bite.

Gearstride watched, she had a feeling she wouldn't need to intervene. "Yea...there's really no point to letting this continue.."

The scraping sounds of heavy stone pews being pushed against the stone sounded and echoed.

Suddenly there was voice that echoed throughout the chamber.

Stop this idiocy, kill them...now

The gaggle of vamponies near Daniel froze for a moment, their eyes briefly glistening despite the weak light source of Silverpine's torch. The eight or so of them decided to jump him.

Scrape scrape scrape.
    Silverpine decided he had enough of fooling around. He pushed off the vampony gnawing on his hoof and pivoted to buck him square in the face again. "C'mon, Captain. Scary tunnel it is, if only to put an end to this farce." He limped his way towards the tunnel, torch still in mouth.

Gak
    Gak frowned at Lemongrass.
    "There's nothing more important than teaching the foals."
    She'll follow Lemongrass, but won't do it happily.
    "Psh, you're making too much a deal out of this," Lemongrass said, flicking an ear. The guard would lead them through the busy Market Square of Bridle Shores, where the daily market was in full swing. Now that Bridle Shores wasn't actively in danger (vampony business notwithstanding), the merchants were eager to make up for lost time.

4. - Top - End - #1444
    Barbarian in the Playground

[Heavy Metal]

Flare was not a pushover when it came to magic, and wasn't going to be stopped by petty little tricks from a mage of at most one eighth her age. Her response was to fight the backlash with even more of her own power.

Night Jewel, however, had a different strategy in mind. No automated defence system was perfect, as she knew from experience, and there was bound to be some way to trick it. There had to be either limits to its sensitivity or some way to turn its sensitivity against it...

Ah! Here's how it should go!

Carefully, she manipulated the mechanics of Flare's magic flow, rather than directly altering the metal's. Soon, the magic would trace itself to the metal, not Flare herself. And since the trace-altering would only actually affect the metal when it was finished, there was minimal risk of Night Jewel setting off the defences on herself until she had already finished.
    When Flare starts fighting against the defenses is when things get intense, the defense's defenses activate and the backlash starts getting stronger, and stronger, and stronger, until it pretty much says: so, it was made by someone barely an eight of your age?, what about ten of them?

Or for short: The metal wasn't going to even let an almost-domain controller, centuries old earthbending archmage screw with it, and uses most of it's alignment-based power to counter her control to the point where the backlash reaches the maximun strength and sends a lighting through her channeled magic, but not just a ray, it attemps to go straight into the saboteur's magical source and fry it while empowering with it.

Jewel's plan works at first, making the lighning not really hit Flare but itself, causing sparks away and weakening, but then it would catch up, ignoring the magic channel's "point" and just plain straight trying to send the lightning into whatever channel there may exist, which would weaken itself and reach Night Jewel at minimal proportion because of her connection to Flare's magic and her own power beating back most of the metal's.

Ultimately, if Flare keeps up, the metal's lightning would become unstable and the defense system would explode, leaving the plate sparking up for a while, but the lightning would have been a sudden burst of whatever reserve was left, with more chance of hitting flare. Well done, you can now move onto trying to do it on a controlled full armor now, PROCEED!
    --------------------------------------------------------------

Clinic-Idle Chat

"Waaah....what's it doing to you?"
    He asked staring.
    She winced once
    "I don't know but-agh!....It doesn't seem friendly.... I think"
    -------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Random Alley

Well the griffin started a clock for his attacker, so now all he has to do is beat it up until this situation makes sense. Struggling with the increased number of ropes, he charges forward at the figure.
    Just as he charges the hooks and ropes would be pulling down more figures would appear, a pegasus would shoot from the ground, then be above him and try to tackle him to the ground, some on the ground would be going different sides to try to screw his maneuver and knot him, and another one on the side, with a spear or something, and in one of the sides a small sack.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

5. - Top - End - #1445
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Heavy Metal]

"Good! Stop!" Night Jewel turned off her spell as soon as she was done, leaving the metal with only its own conduit and Flare's... At least, until Flare stopped as well. She instead levitated a sword from Blades' stockpiles to intercept the lightning, conducting it safely into the ground. At that point, the metal had nothing to attack but itself, and it had already started on it.

"Now, if my calculations are correct, the spell should just tear itself apart now. Amazing what you can do with just a little boost."

Night Jewel would have been pleased, but something bugged her. "They really invested a lot in this, didn't they... Stellar, based on your observations, how many full-sized suits of armour could a magic user of your strength enchant this way?"
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

6. - Top - End - #1446
    Firbolg in the Playground

Random Alley

The good news for this pegasus is that the weight of the trap is doing a good job slowing the griffin down. This means no eviscerations... yet. The bad news is that he's not giving up, and just mad at the annoyance. Ripping out the things seemed to have worked, so he tries that again.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

7. - Top - End - #1447
    Troll in the Playground

Vampony Rabble

To be blunt, the beneath mookish vamponies are getting pawned so hard it went from amusing and pathetic, to sad, amusing and pathetic. There was fear in their eyes but they couldn't stop themselves, they were ordered to fight even if it killed them. Two vamponies broke off from Daniel and moved erratically after Staccata, fangs bared, hooves out to rip organs.

While other vamponies were getting kung fu'd in the face, one of the other vamponies took an opportunity to chomp on his other hind leg with their fangs. Not to drink his blood, but as an attack, regardless, Daniel would feel a nice euphoria enter his body.

Like that....beautiful, wonderful, orgasmic feeling of *really* scratching a mosquito bite itch even though you know you shouldn't scratch it. You should probably remove the source off your leg Danny boy before it makes you too relaxed.

Anyways Gearstride followed after Silverpine into the dark and scary tunnel even though these two of all ponies were the least likely to go off. Well, at least Gear had that UV bomb, somewhere on her. Anyways, the two went on as the temperature significantly dropped and the torch seemed to somehow dimmer.

Faelands

Ember gulped being referred to as a 'morsel'. He did indeed stay close to Lochbed even at the reminder of their date at the lake and whole eating him business. Right now, here in this place, he felt she was his only way to not end up getting eaten here or "played" with by other fey.

He looked at the other fey and forced a smile on his face, it was uncomfortableness, that sort of uncomfortableness that comes when you're dealing with unpredictability. Such as the unpredictable behavior of most fey, to mortals.

"F-fun? W-what kind of fun?"
    Ember was hesitant to ask.
    ==

Idle Chat

"We'll I hardly think it friendly....but darn it all anyway...I'll...I'll find someone...I don't know who...can help....with this special dark...magic wound stuff,"
    He said with fretting eyes and held her hoof with both of his. He looked like a tearful puppy.

8. - Top - End - #1448
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Ponygashima In The Fairyland]

The dark pony laughed, causing her form to shift wildly for a few moments. "Lochbed has picked a weaker one. Can he even stand up on his own? Oh, but he has sense. Ciona meets few who don't spook, and most of those get angry, act stupid and die."

She put a hoof on Ember's shoulder, where it turned into a catlike paw. "So he is interested in the fey games? Ciona can show him so much fun! She knows so much that can be done with mortals! So much can be done without them, too, but she prefers to play with others. She likes the tricksy games and the form-changing games best."

9. - Top - End - #1449
    Barbarian in the Playground

Gak
    Gak made a pffffffft sound.
    "No I'm not. Education is very important."
    Indeed it is!

---

Aero
    Aero hugs her still.
    "You need not go any further if you don't want to."
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

10. - Top - End - #1450
    Ogre in the Playground

[Heavy Metal]

"Good! Stop!" Night Jewel turned off her spell as soon as she was done, leaving the metal with only its own conduit and Flare's... At least, until Flare stopped as well. She instead levitated a sword from Blades' stockpiles to intercept the lightning, conducting it safely into the ground. At that point, the metal had nothing to attack but itself, and it had already started on it.

"Now, if my calculations are correct, the spell should just tear itself apart now. Amazing what you can do with just a little boost."

Night Jewel would have been pleased, but something bugged her. "They really invested a lot in this, didn't they... Stellar, based on your observations, how many full-sized suits of armour could a magic user of your strength enchant this way?"
    "Well, I- Wait. Do you actually mean what I could-slash-would do, or an average darkness mook with too much free time? It wouldn't take much to spread that to a full suit if you cause a direct infusion, I'd think. Just alter the actual metal, make it an absorbtion device, and funnel away. This one in particular...ehhh...maybe one per hour per pony?

Don't quote me, though. My knowledge of armor is limited to 'don't'."

Vampony Rabble

To be blunt, the beneath mookish vamponies are getting pawned so hard it went from amusing and pathetic, to sad, amusing and pathetic. There was fear in their eyes but they couldn't stop themselves, they were ordered to fight even if it killed them. Two vamponies broke off from Daniel and moved erratically after Staccata, fangs bared, hooves out to rip organs.

While other vamponies were getting kung fu'd in the face, one of the other vamponies took an opportunity to chomp on his other hind leg with their fangs. Not to drink his blood, but as an attack, regardless, Daniel would feel a nice euphoria enter his body.

Like that....beautiful, wonderful, orgasmic feeling of *really* scratching a mosquito bite itch even though you know you shouldn't scratch it. You should probably remove the source off your leg Danny boy before it makes you too relaxed.

Anyways Gearstride followed after Silverpine into the dark and scary tunnel even though these two of all ponies were the least likely to go off. Well, at least Gear had that UV bomb, somewhere on her. Anyways, the two went on as the temperature significantly dropped and the torch seemed to somehow dimmer.
    He rolls forward at full force, slamming the vampire down hard into the ground and then bending again to stab him in the neck. You know the instinctive 'bleargh' and jaw-opening triggered by a gag reflex or having your trachea whacked? Yeah. "I've had better." He teases, then stabs the thing in the face with his flaming stake.

Faelands

Ember gulped being referred to as a 'morsel'. He did indeed stay close to Lochbed even at the reminder of their date at the lake and whole eating him business. Right now, here in this place, he felt she was his only way to not end up getting eaten here or "played" with by other fey.

He looked at the other fey and forced a smile on his face, it was uncomfortableness, that sort of uncomfortableness that comes when you're dealing with unpredictability. Such as the unpredictable behavior of most fey, to mortals.

"Oh, you know. Eating, dancing, frolicking, rolling in flowers while singing 'Hooftip through the tulips'..." He looks around and raises an eyebrow. "Though it strikes me that I might be alone there."

The dark pony laughed, causing her form to shift wildly for a few moments. "Lochbed has picked a weaker one. Can he even stand up on his own? Oh, but he has sense. Ciona meets few who don't spook, and most of those get angry, act stupid and die."

She put a hoof on Ember's shoulder, where it turned into a catlike paw. "So he is interested in the fey games? Ciona can show him so much fun! She knows so much that can be done with mortals! So much can be done without them, too, but she prefers to play with others. She likes the tricksy games and the form-changing games best."
    Rangolan blinks briefly to hide the rolling of his eyes. "It seems like those would be terribly dull to play with mortals. I mean, they hardly notice anything unless it lands on them."

--

Arvadraa

"Um...how young does a pony have to be to learn in a school?" She asks shyly.
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

11. - Top - End - #1451
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Faelands

==
    Lochboed did not appreciate Ember asking this question. It was always bad when a mortal asked these types of questions.

The kelpie oddly didn't feel concerned with the Ciona's touch on her pony. It made her mouth wiggle seeing the fey interest in Ember. She felt high and giddy at the attention he received.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    "Oh, you know. Eating, dancing, frolicking, rolling in flowers while singing 'Hooftip through the tulips'..." He looks around and raises an eyebrow. "Though it strikes me that I might be alone there."

Rangolan blinks briefly to hide the rolling of his eyes. "It seems like those would be terribly dull to play with mortals. I mean, they hardly notice anything unless it lands on them."
    "Och mah Ember be perceptive for a mortal. E'en wit'out true sight." The beast girl put her hf on Ember's head and moved it until their eyes locked. "He be smart, swift, skilled, experienced, an' rare. A perf'ct pony. And all mine tae play wi'. Permission tae charm ye, mah lord?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

12. - Top - End - #1452
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Well, I- Wait. Do you actually mean what I could-slash-would do, or an average darkness mook with too much free time? It wouldn't take much to spread that to a full suit if you cause a direct infusion, I'd think. Just alter the actual metal, make it an absorbtion device, and funnel away. This one in particular...ehhh...maybe one per hour per pony?

Don't quote me, though. My knowledge of armor is limited to 'don't'."
    ((Too late. ))

"My, you're perceptive!" Night Jewel winked. "I always liked clever types. I was indeed referring to the aforementioned minions of darkness."

"...Hold on." Blades looked the metal over carefully, then growled. "That's not right! That stuff looks like it's shimmerite, but with dark magic in, 'n ya can't just put darkness 'n light together like that! I'm not a magic expert, but I do know ya can't put opposites together so easily!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360
    "Ciona knows, but she knows things to do to the unobservant. She once changed a filly into a cat, then made the filly's father into a rat. She loved watching them figure it out!"

The kelpie oddly didn't feel concerned with the Ciona's touch on her pony. It made her mouth wiggle seeing the fey interest in Ember. She felt high and giddy at the attention he received.

"Och mah Ember be perceptive for a mortal. E'en wit'out true sight." The beast girl put her hf on Ember's head and moved it until their eyes locked. "He be smart, swift, skilled, experienced, an' rare. A perf'ct pony. And all mine tae play wi'. Permission tae charm ye, mah lord?"
    "Lochbed is so selfish!" Ciona teased as she retracted her paw. "She never shares her treats! Ciona is quite disappointed! But she still has her Precious, so she can't complain."

13. - Top - End - #1453
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    Dreemscaep!: Knight and void
    Spoiler
    Show

Problem is: The kid wasn't exactly experiencing fear because there was way too much to be taken seriously!
    He wasn't exactly wasted already, just completely apathic because of sadness, however when Phex puts positive energy into it he pretty much unlocks his apathy with other transparent figures: Mile, Aisis, Arvadraa, Aero and.... Oh crap why is Snowflake here !? along many others; he just lifts his head, noticing the new appearances, he knew the other ones as the ones he has to save, and the new ones are just plain the ones he really wants to protect; then the void kind of.... notices him there, and speeds up, just this time centering it's approach around him, the figures around notice the veil and start running around screaming, he's now shaken.

Congratulations Phex, you just used energy to make more energy, screw the law of conservation of dreamnergy .... Though maybe he just unlocked more, nvm anyways XD
    Dreamscape: Breaking the laws of physics, one Knight at a time

Phex smiled at the ensuing chaos, this was going to be.... Delicious. Straightening himself out he begins to concentrate, scraps and pieces of his armor peeling off and disappearing into the void as he continued staring down the panicking horses, trying to force something onto the images of those the host held dear.

And then the chains appeared.

At first they came one at a time, but they struck like lightning and were as cold as death. They appeared in a monotonous pattern, but there appearances got more and more erratic. Crooked, rusty hooks layed at the end of them and they latched onto a panicking pony and dragged him/her screaming off into the void. Eventually they would drag themselves back out, covered in chain lacerations, but it didn't last long before they warranted the cruel gaze of the void again. It was a chaotic swirl of madness as ponies stumbled into each other, stampeded, and even threw each other into the way of the chains as thy attempted to avoid the grisly fate as much as they could. To rub salt onto the wound Phex conjured forth a lesser version of Bane and had it present itself to Luka, clearly on display for him to use as a way to defend his friends from the chains. But the sword would merely bend like rubber around the chains and do nothing, specifically avoiding contact with the chains.

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Dreamscape - Clouds
    Spoiler
    Show

This isn't a generic cloud-scape. There are distinct landmarks with destruction applied to them in a non-random manner. This is a real place, or was, in this form. Considering the dreamer is a pegasus, just roaming around lost, depressed, and without goal, it would be safe to assume he has a connection to it.

Another dream beast though? Yah, there's one of those. It's small, weak, has the frame of a pegasus but seems to be made out of swirling sand. It doesn't seem that aware of the intruder, but the thing doesn't look like it could defend its territory anyway. If Phex has any telepathic ability, the little creature seems to be drawing out regret.
    Dreamscape: Clouds

Well, that is some mighty useful information for the Nightmare. Looking at the dream beast Phex begins to unsheathe Bane, the cursed sword almost psychically screaming in the Nightmare's mind to murder the beast. It was defenceless anyway, how hard could it be? And it could solve so many problems.....

No.

That'd link the nightmares with the corpse and eventually could trace it back to Phex himself. He would feed Bane in the real world, for now he would have to cover his own steps. So instead Phex decides to think outside the box for a moment, and begins to force his influence onto the dream beasy; Tryin to bend the beast's mind towards creating Nightmares and horrors. Almost like jury rigging a house to fire a shotgun every time the doors opened. If it worked, then Phex could create nightmares in the poor sod's head without being connected (What with all actions being done through the new Dream Beast).
    “I’m a Terrorist not an idiot.” - Me
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

14. - Top - End - #1454

Dreamscape: Clouds

The dream world shudders, fractures, then reforms as the dream-pony is mentally assaulted. It bleats in shock in a way that sounds like an adolescent pony, but doesn't fall under the sway of his mystery attacker. Given breath of air and the spark of intelligence from aether, it isn't going to just roll over into mental domination.

The mortal pegasus looks up into the sky as if something's wrong but is blind to intruders.

Vampony Unfair-down

They can put the vamponies out once their on fire and keep them knocked out somewhere right? That's about to be important. If they're going to be reckless and mook-y, the vampony attackers are going to get some burning slashes to the face.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

15. - Top - End - #1455
    Ettin in the Playground

Gak
    Gak made a pffffffft sound.
    "No I'm not. Education is very important."
    Indeed it is!
    Arvadraa

"Um...how young does a pony have to be to learn in a school?" She asks shyly.
    Lemongrass shook his head, deciding not to feed the argument any further. The trio now were past the Market Square and onto the quiet side-streets north of town. "Most start school at the age of six." Lemongrass blinked and glanced at Arvadraa. "Hold on, you never been to school?"

(Figuring human years here, since I'm not exactly sure which scale are we using.)
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-12-19 at 12:24 AM.

16. - Top - End - #1456
    Troll in the Playground

(waiting for Grif for the Vampony stuff....not how sure they forgot about that )

Faelands

Ember briefly flinched as that fey mare put her transforming hoof on him. "Maybe not interested as in playing them, but ah, more on the scholarly level of interest." He spoke his words carefully.

He furrowed his brows at Rangolan but said nothing at that. And then Lochbed put her hoof on him, it was a comfortable and welcomed gesture among all the uneasiness (for him) here. The compliments were nice too that a small smile snuck out. Though the whole being referred to as a plaything, by everyone was on the bothersome side.

"Charm me? Uh, permission granted,"
    He hesitantly replied, he figured she would toss flirty comments and compliments his way. The possibility of being magically charmed didn't occur to him then.

17. - Top - End - #1457
    Ettin in the Playground

Vampony Rabble

(Teehee. Well, to be fair, these two are also the ones most interested in ending this threat right now.)

Silverpine tsked, watching the torch flicker and waver. "Well. Looks like we're close. You'd think an evil mastermind like that would do better than to give away his general location like that." His eyes watched the gloomy surroundings warily; he expected an ambush by now.

18. - Top - End - #1458
    Ogre in the Playground

Rangolan raises a brow at that. "Asking his permission? Exactly how valued is this toy of yours?"

"Ciona knows, but she knows things to do to the unobservant. She once changed a filly into a cat, then made the filly's father into a rat. She loved watching them figure it out!"
    Rangolan laughs, a melodic sound that somehow simultaneously heightens joy in fey and enhances fear and nerves in mortals. "What fun that sounds! I may have to attempt something such as that. Goodness, did you end the enchantment afterwards, if only to see the filly's reaction?"

((Too late. ))

"My, you're perceptive!" Night Jewel winked. "I always liked clever types. I was indeed referring to the aforementioned minions of darkness."

"...Hold on." Blades looked the metal over carefully, then growled. "That's not right! That stuff looks like it's shimmerite, but with dark magic in, 'n ya can't just put darkness 'n light together like that! I'm not a magic expert, but I do know ya can't put opposites together so easily!"
    "Right, the super-special holy light metal stuff. Well, in this case, it's actually easier than it sounds. This shimmerock sounds like it's 'naturally' infused with heightened reception to light magic, as well as using that as its own power source. Problem is, ANY magic is magic is magic. Which means it's connected to magic. Which means magic can draw it out.

You don't really need to fight the two opposites. Just cancel or drain one and implant the other. For that purpose it'd just be typical - if strong - metal. OR, you could use a special kind of siphon that I forget the name of. Basically, it uses the strength of one type of magic to empower its opposite while draining itself. And there's other ways too, if you wanna get complicated.

I do know that if you cancel out this stuff and get your hooves on a good enough light mage, the metal should still be enough of a leecher to accept some more light. And then boom. Regular shinerstone. Or, well, those be my hypotheses."

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Lemongrass shook his head, deciding not to feed the argument any further. The trio now were past the Market Square and onto the quiet side-streets north of town. "Most start school at the age of six." Lemongrass blinked and glanced at Arvadraa. "Hold on, you never been to school?"

(Figuring human years here, since I'm not exactly sure which scale are we using.)
    (I always use those too, at least to avoid confusion)

"Ummm...Well, a little? I mean, I remember I had one back...home..." Just based on her expression, this is an incredibly depressing topic. "And my parents taught me a little more. And I kind of have a living library in my head. But other than that...does being taught how to forage by an owl and a few squirrels count as school?"
    Last edited by Kelvin360; 2012-12-19 at 01:30 AM.

19. - Top - End - #1459
    Troll in the Playground

Vampony Rabble Rabble

Poor vampony, being referred to as a thing in narration, he used to be a rail road worker, or something. Whatever, he cried out getting stabbed in the face, but before that he threw up on Daniel when he was struck in the neck prior to the stabbing. Anyways, other vampony on fire and dying to add that total. The chamber echoed with their agonizing screams as they tried to put themselves out. Those remained unstaked, untorched looked on seeing only a horror show from their perspective. One mare ran to another pony that was struck with arrows and fire and tried to help them put it out, but she couldn't touch them lest she burn herself.

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry...." She whispered to her compadre who reeled and rolled as fur burnt off and skin blistered red.

Benson thinks there are three vamponies left including the mare that could do nothing to help. Perhaps they can be put out, kept knocked out somewhere. Except for ones that may have something wooden in them, poisoning them, keeping their healing capabilities from being able to not let the flames kill them dead. Two remained of the flower themed mares, crying on the floor reeling with the muy large bolt still pierced through them, the third but a stain on the ground.

Zephyr wished he didn't have super hearing right now, he hated being able to hear it all in hi def. As for Sandy, aside from ecstasy and what not, he would start to find himself feel a bit better as one by one the other vamps began to stop biting him.

As for Zippity and Miss M, the two were trying to keep Cubey from breaking though. Zippity Do using her strength to push back against the stacked pews and took to air, while Miss M used her unicorn TK to push against it, since she could not fly and did not want to trigger the traps on herself.

Scrape scrape scraaaape

El Tunnel

Meanwhile, for Gear and Silverpine in the hallway, the torch dangerously moved to flicker out.

In the dim lighting a shadow wrapped around the pair like snake, an incorporeal touch somehow squeezing them tightly. The shadow image pony face stared into Gear's eyes. She cried out and fell to the ground writhing. A throaty hollow chuckle sounded while Gear continued to cry out.

"Amusing....glad to see....it works....But...you...nor him...are the one pony...I seek....though..........MY FIRST WILL BE THAT PESKY %^*()&% RUNT!!"

"Ahhhh..ah,,,nngh...it..f-feels...like...my blood...is boiling inside...me..."
    Gear strained as she continued to writhe, a scream escaping her mouth, her eyes wide.

20. - Top - End - #1460
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Crazy Times in Pixie Palace

Ciona's words reminded her of the seriousness of this conversation. Normally Lochbed would be curious to she Ember as a cat. Or puppy. "Och, ye'd make the most adorable puppy. Ah could hug ye for hours."

Layla whispered softly and low. "Here it comes. Critter time."

The kelpie kept Ember's eyes on hers. Her pupils widened and dilated. Irises grew until they conquered her eyes. Until there was no scalera left. "So adorable."

A wave on tingling feeling would wash over the young noble's body starting from his face and containing to the tip of his tail. Feathers would ruffle and manes would gloss as an invisible protective charm locked away glamours and gave him new sight.

Then Lochbed turned to her kind. "While in pony lands, Ah learned o' som'thin' called 'personal space'. It seems they donnae loch being touch'd nor invaded without permission. "

The Saddle Arabian native laughed. Tears ran down her face. "Hahahehe. Personal space and boundaries? Haha. 'Centuries', I've been here and I've never saw one respect a mortal's without a pact. There's one playing with my tail now." Of course, a few tiny minor fey are playing hide and seek in her tail as she spoke.

Vampire Chaos

With the pathetic vamps down, Rainbow limped out of cover and toward her Stallion. She couldn't touch him but being close was good enough.
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-12-19 at 07:39 AM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

21. - Top - End - #1461
    Titan in the Playground

[Vampony Shenanigans]

Sandy lay panting with his tongue lolling out, completely deaf to the horrors around him. His little heart beat stronger with each passing moment, the venom coaxing fresh blood from him. His twisted hoof and busted jaw had grown back into place, and his lacerations had all closed. In fact, just about the only thing keeping him down were the potent, heady bites. As Zippity's children left, the haze of ecstasy started to thin...slowly.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

22. - Top - End - #1462
    Ettin in the Playground

El Tunnel

Meanwhile, for Gear and Silverpine in the hallway, the torch dangerously moved to flicker out.

In the dim lighting a shadow wrapped around the pair like snake, an incorporeal touch somehow squeezing them tightly. The shadow image pony face stared into Gear's eyes. She cried out and fell to the ground writhing. A throaty hollow chuckle sounded while Gear continued to cry out.

"Amusing....glad to see....it works....But...you...nor him...are the one pony...I seek....though..........MY FIRST WILL BE THAT PESKY %^*()&% RUNT!!"

"Ahhhh..ah,,,nngh...it..f-feels...like...my blood...is boiling inside...me..."
    Gear strained as she continued to writhe, a scream escaping her mouth, her eyes wide.
    Silverpine's eyes widened as the shadowy presence tightened their hold on his poor abused body. He fell to the ground as well, holding his foreleg out to Gearstride. "Hnngh... Goddamnit. Gear!" he cried out, confused as all heck by the sudden turn of events.

23. - Top - End - #1463
    Ogre in the Playground

Vampony Rabble Rabble

Poor vampony, being referred to as a thing in narration, he used to be a rail road worker, or something. Whatever, he cried out getting stabbed in the face, but before that he threw up on Daniel when he was struck in the neck prior to the stabbing. Anyways, other vampony on fire and dying to add that total. The chamber echoed with their agonizing screams as they tried to put themselves out. Those remained unstaked, untorched looked on seeing only a horror show from their perspective. One mare ran to another pony that was struck with arrows and fire and tried to help them put it out, but she couldn't touch them lest she burn herself.

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry...." She whispered to her compadre who reeled and rolled as fur burnt off and skin blistered red.

Benson thinks there are three vamponies left including the mare that could do nothing to help. Perhaps they can be put out, kept knocked out somewhere. Except for ones that may have something wooden in them, poisoning them, keeping their healing capabilities from being able to not let the flames kill them dead. Two remained of the flower themed mares, crying on the floor reeling with the muy large bolt still pierced through them, the third but a stain on the ground.

Zephyr wished he didn't have super hearing right now, he hated being able to hear it all in hi def. As for Sandy, aside from ecstasy and what not, he would start to find himself feel a bit better as one by one the other vamps began to stop biting him.

As for Zippity and Miss M, the two were trying to keep Cubey from breaking though. Zippity Do using her strength to push back against the stacked pews and took to air, while Miss M used her unicorn TK to push against it, since she could not fly and did not want to trigger the traps on herself.

Scrape scrape scraaaape
    Daniel calmly rips his flaming stake off the mechanism and drops it, then...starts putting them out? Oh, and then staking them in the head with his remaining arrows when they're no longer burning. He turns to look at the sobbage and growls, eyes narrowing as he extinguishes her buddy the typical way. "Don't be sorry. Be running."

Crazy Times in Pixie Palace

Ciona's words reminded her of the seriousness of this conversation. Normally Lochbed would be curious to she Ember as a cat. Or puppy. "Och, ye'd make the most adorable puppy. Ah could hug ye for hours."

Layla whispered softly and low. "Here it comes. Critter time."

The kelpie kept Ember's eyes on hers. Her pupils widened and dilated. Irises grew until they conquered her eyes. Until there was no scalera left. "So adorable."

A wave on tingling feeling would wash over the young noble's body starting from his face and containing to the tip of his tail. Feathers would ruffle and manes would gloss as an invisible protective charm locked away glamours and gave him new sight.

Then Lochbed turned to her kind. "While in pony lands, Ah learned o' som'thin' called 'personal space'. It seems they donnae loch being touch'd nor invaded without permission. "

The Saddle Arabian native laughed. Tears ran down her face. "Hahahehe. Personal space and boundaries? Haha. 'Centuries', I've been here and I've never saw one respect a mortal's without a pact. There's one playing with my tail now." Of course, a few tiny minor fey are playing hide and seek in her tail as she spoke.
    "Another of the myriad things about mortals I simply do not understand. All the preoccupation with 'touching'...unless it's one of the dozen random circumstances in which it's 'acceptable'. Bah. Confusion abound."

24. - Top - End - #1464

Vampony Unfair-down

With mostly-victory achieved, Staccata decides it's time to see what mister cube is up going to be up to. This is done, of course, by being much less visible than the meatshields teammates. The mare ducks behind some cover.
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #1465
    Dwarf in the Playground

[A Midnight Fairy Dance]

Ciona shook her head as she sprouted black wings. "Ciona thought he would be more fun. She was disappointed. Lochbed should make him do something!"

Rangolan laughs, a melodic sound that somehow simultaneously heightens joy in fey and enhances fear and nerves in mortals. "What fun that sounds! I may have to attempt something such as that. Goodness, did you end the enchantment afterwards, if only to see the filly's reaction?"
    "Ciona did! She always puts her toys back the way they were when she's done with them. Even if they're broken. She laughed for so long at the sight! She doesn't know what happened to them afterwards, but she thinks the father was left scared of cats and the filly cried when she saw mice for years!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360
    "Right, the super-special holy light metal stuff. Well, in this case, it's actually easier than it sounds. This shimmerock sounds like it's 'naturally' infused with heightened reception to light magic, as well as using that as its own power source. Problem is, ANY magic is magic is magic. Which means it's connected to magic. Which means magic can draw it out.

You don't really need to fight the two opposites. Just cancel or drain one and implant the other. For that purpose it'd just be typical - if strong - metal. OR, you could use a special kind of siphon that I forget the name of. Basically, it uses the strength of one type of magic to empower its opposite while draining itself. And there's other ways too, if you wanna get complicated.

I do know that if you cancel out this stuff and get your hooves on a good enough light mage, the metal should still be enough of a leecher to accept some more light. And then boom. Regular shinerstone. Or, well, those be my hypotheses."
    "Some kind of energy inversion? That's clever. And a reason to put aside your grudge." Night Jewel winked.

"I suppose this means I cannot hold back when dealing with these fools any longer. I will have to use my full power the next time they attack. I would not advise being in my way when I do."

Blades was getting exasperated. "...Right. I'm just gonna get a bit of sleep now." She closed her eyes and let herself drift off.

26. - Top - End - #1466
    Ogre in the Playground

[A Midnight Fairy Dance]

"Ciona did! She always puts her toys back the way they were when she's done with them. Even if they're broken. She laughed for so long at the sight! She doesn't know what happened to them afterwards, but she thinks the father was left scared of cats and the filly cried when she saw mice for years!"
    "Most amusing, indeed. Mayhap we should exchange games sometime."

In the back, Spots has his ears back, and Verdant Charm is just blankly staring at the lot, jaw dropped.

"Some kind of energy inversion? That's clever. And a reason to put aside your grudge." Night Jewel winked.
    "Might want to elaborate. I have plenty." She says, a hint of danger in her tone.

"I suppose this means I cannot hold back when dealing with these fools any longer. I will have to use my full power the next time they attack. I would not advise being in my way when I do."
    "You saw a bunch of ponies wearing this and decided to take it easy on them?" Stellar squeezes the top of her nose with a hoof. "How long have you been out, again?"

Blades was getting exasperated. "...Right. I'm just gonna get a bit of sleep now." She closed her eyes and let herself drift off.
    "Sleep tight, boss." Stellar chuckles softly.
    Last edited by Kelvin360; 2012-12-19 at 07:31 PM.

27. - Top - End - #1467
    Troll in the Playground

Vampony Rabble

"Sandy? Sandy how are you feeling? You're looking good...I-I mean...in that you're n-n-not dying way of course,"
    He stammered with a flush and poked the hazy unicorn. He was trying to distract himself from all the bad noises he could hear.

Ze Tunnel of Love and Doomedness

Silverpine's torch fell to the ground, dimly lighting the tunnel in a dramatic manner and threatening to completely leave them in the darkness. Gear cried out and reached for his extended hoof. "It burns inside...lieutenant...please...make it...stop...."

The incorporeal being continued to squeeze Silverpine for a moment longer until it suddenly stopped dropping him like a dirty diaper, even if Silverpine was already on the floor.

That heartbeat....he recognized it from anywhere, the heartbeat he felt quicken in fear once before. The light from the dying torch revealed the face of one wicked looking shadow turning its head towards the tunnel entrance that opened up into the chamber.

Wait here....I'll be back to remove you from the realm of the living, you know, good times and all.

The shadow moved and disappeared into the darkness. Gearstride took a huge gasp of air as the pain stopped, but the feeling of it didn't go away.

Back inside the unlit temple of doom, shenanigans and night vision were afoot. However the burning ponies did provide decent illumination for the time they were lit at least.

The mare only looked at Daniel with trembling eyes, she'd run if she could. Hide in a nice cardboard box or the cupboard, or something, whatever. Her body moved forward to attack him, futilely.

Staccata would simply see Zippity and Miss M struggle against keeping the pews from being overrun by Cubey. There was a loud grinding noise of the pews as somehow they buckled. Stone, hard ass stone buckled.

Faelands

He shivered at the tingling feeling as he rubbed his eyes closing them. He then opened his eyes and blinked for some seconds. Was it him....or did Lochbed look extra cute? His eyes caught the pretty details of her mane and soft fur on her cheeks. He couldn't help himself but lean in and lightly peck her cheek in front of strangers.

He then glanced at Ciona with furrowed brows, he didn't really know what to say to that.

28. - Top - End - #1468
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Faelands

"Ember lets me touch him a lot. We be close. But he do get all funny wen Ah crawl into his nightchambers." Lochbed giggled upon being kissed. "He even repec's mah space. Even when Ah'd loch him to."

Then Ciona's complaint and Ember's eyes provoked thought. The hamster in her head ran and ran and eventually it generated enough current to turn on a light. "Ah kno! A duel. Rangolan? Ciona? Have ye anypony or anyfae for Ember to duel." Of course the type of duel was not stated.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

29. - Top - End - #1469
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360;14400973
    (I always use those too, at least to avoid confusion)

[COLOR="Lime"
    "Ummm...Well, a little? I mean, I remember I had one back...home..."[/COLOR] Just based on her expression, this is an incredibly depressing topic. "And my parents taught me a little more. And I kind of have a living library in my head. But other than that...does being taught how to forage by an owl and a few squirrels count as school?"
    "Uhh... no. That doesn't really count. And what do you mean by living library?" Lemongrass said, his curiosity fully piqued now.

Vampony Rabble

"Sandy? Sandy how are you feeling? You're looking good...I-I mean...in that you're n-n-not dying way of course,"
    He stammered with a flush and poked the hazy unicorn. He was trying to distract himself from all the bad noises he could hear.

Ze Tunnel of Love and Doomedness

Silverpine's torch fell to the ground, dimly lighting the tunnel in a dramatic manner and threatening to completely leave them in the darkness. Gear cried out and reached for his extended hoof. "It burns inside...lieutenant...please...make it...stop...."

The incorporeal being continued to squeeze Silverpine for a moment longer until it suddenly stopped dropping him like a dirty diaper, even if Silverpine was already on the floor.

That heartbeat....he recognized it from anywhere, the heartbeat he felt quicken in fear once before. The light from the dying torch revealed the face of one wicked looking shadow turning its head towards the tunnel entrance that opened up into the chamber.

Wait here....I'll be back to remove you from the realm of the living, you know, good times and all.

The shadow moved and disappeared into the darkness. Gearstride took a huge gasp of air as the pain stopped, but the feeling of it didn't go away.

Back inside the unlit temple of doom, shenanigans and night vision were afoot. However the burning ponies did provide decent illumination for the time they were lit at least.

The mare only looked at Daniel with trembling eyes, she'd run if she could. Hide in a nice cardboard box or the cupboard, or something, whatever. Her body moved forward to attack him, futilely.

Staccata would simply see Zippity and Miss M struggle against keeping the pews from being overrun by Cubey. There was a loud grinding noise of the pews as somehow they buckled. Stone, hard ass stone buckled.
    Silverpine's chest heaved as he struggled to breathe. At least the constricting presence is gone for now. He grasped her hoof firmly and crawled over to her side. "Captain... what's wrong... what's happening?" he said, his eyes shining with concern.

30. - Top - End - #1470
    Titan in the Playground

Vampony Rabble

Much to Rainbow's probable delight, her stallion stirred. Sandy's head flopped towards the sound of the voice, the voice calling out his name. It was...speaking to him, saying things he didn't understand, but it sounded so familiar. Like trying to recall something from a dream. The pokes certainly helped matters too.

Behind his goggles, the unicorn blinked bleary eyes, staring into the darkness. "Zeph...Zephyr?" he whispered breathily.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-12-20 at 12:28 PM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.