New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 37 of 50 FirstFirst ... 12272829303132333435363738394041424344454647 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,110 of 1493
  1. - Top - End - #1081
    Orc in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Default Re: You! (A picture/Media thread) Thread XXXI: Roman Numerals Make Everything Fancy

Finally

Spoiler
    Show

Last edited by Spanish_Paladin; 2013-07-03 at 03:57 AM.

2. - Top - End - #1082
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: You! (A picture/Media thread) Thread XXXI: Roman Numerals Make Everything Fancy

I have a few pictures of myself from my recent pilgramage to Santiago de Compostela.

On a very long, empty, and hot stretch of Roman road.
    Spoiler
    Show

Standing in front of a marker telling us that there were 100 kilometers left to walk.
    Spoiler
    Show

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeep. There were many of them in Basque lands.
    Spoiler
    Show

This is the highest point on the entire Camino. Unfortunately, it was incredibly cold, windy, and foggy up there.
    Spoiler
    Show

Not me, but it's too cool not to show.
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Love takes up where knowledge leaves off."
    - St. Thomas Aquinas

3. - Top - End - #1083
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonprime View Post
    Not me, but it's too cool not to show.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Is that a firefighter pole vaulting to drop kick a bull? Even if it's not, that's flippin' sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Spanish_Paladin View Post
    Spoiler
    Show

That is a seriously nice sword. Is it new?
    Last edited by OverdrivePrime; 2013-07-03 at 07:21 AM.
    Homebrew World: Daera - high fantasy setting on a world without humans
    Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    If the world was a Hollywood movie, Overdrive would be the protagonist.

4. - Top - End - #1084
    Orc in the Playground

PaladinGuy

It's a black sword (without edge for practice). I bought it two years ago. Its name is Deus Irae

5. - Top - End - #1085

Spoiler
    Show
    I was all ready to be unimpressed, having spent considerable time walking around different bits of English countryside, but that actually is a lot more sheep than I've ever seen all at once.
    "'But there's still such a lot to be done...'
    YES. THERE ALWAYS IS."

6. - Top - End - #1086

Quote Originally Posted by OverdrivePrime View Post
    Is that a firefighter pole vaulting to drop kick a bull? Even if it's not, that's flippin' sweet.
    I can't say anything regarding the man's profession, but he is in fact pole vaulting over the bull. A few of the more courageous Spaniards performed such stunts. One guy even did a flip over the bull, in the middle of which he did a handstand on top of it. You will have a hard time finding a man more daring than him.
    - St. Thomas Aquinas

7. - Top - End - #1087
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Spoiler
    Show
    Huh. I wonder how many drovers that flock had. Is that one in the background there or some kind of dead tree or post?

I can't say anything regarding the man's profession, but he is in fact pole vaulting over the bull. A few of the more courageous Spaniards performed such stunts. One guy even did a flip over the bull, in the middle of which he did a handstand on top of it. You will have a hard time finding a man more daring than him.
    It's not the worst way to find out if someone would be worth going on a date with, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Dallas-Dakota View Post
    TRVE.

Spoiler
    Show
    Which is different from TRUE how, again?

Quote Originally Posted by Spanish_Paladin View Post
    Finally

Spoiler
    Show

Lookin' good.
    Last edited by Coidzor; 2013-07-03 at 03:59 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

8. - Top - End - #1088

Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    Huh. I wonder how many drovers that flock had. Is that one in the background there or some kind of dead tree or post?
    That is another person forced onto the side of the road by this large flock of sheep. If I remember correctly, there were only two men herding the sheep, though I think there were some dogs too.
    - St. Thomas Aquinas

9. - Top - End - #1089
    Orc in the Playground

PaladinGuy

It's not the worst way to find out if someone would be worth going on a date with, I suppose.

Which is different from TRUE how, again?

Lookin' good.

Thanks !!!

10. - Top - End - #1090
    Ettin in the Playground

Congratulations Dragonprime on completing your pilgrimage.
    That is quite a number of sheep...

Admittedly, you should have worn sunglasses to prevent sun damage to your eyes, but it's too late to do anything about that now.
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)
    (::) Current avatar by Smuchmuch (::)

Co Founder of LUTAS - For all your less than useful heroes out there.

My Deviant Art. Careful, it's full of ponies.

Dragons!

11. - Top - End - #1091
    Troll in the Playground

Pictures of me from the past week or two. It's been fun times. Most of the pics are from up north of Finland, one or two from south.

... And yeah, I got a bit excited playing with filters with most of the pics.

Spoiler
    Show

Me on some wooden pig.
    Spoiler
    Show

In the park. My hair got stuck in a fir tree.
    Spoiler
    Show

Lookingsies outsies to the seasies.
    Spoiler
    Show

Some scary swingy thing in a playpark! D= Well, it wasn't that scary after all, it was quite fun.
    Spoiler
    Show

From a couple of days back when I went out for a wee night out by the lake near the national park:
    Spoiler
    Show

TATTIES

And for people who don't follow the Random Banter thread... Kitty cat! She flew with us from up north to the south. Soft and purry.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac
    aah yes, alligators
    the most anime of creatures
    ~Extended Signature~

12. - Top - End - #1092
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by FinnLassie View Post
    Pictures of me from the past week or two. It's been fun times. Most of the pics are from up north of Finland, one or two from south.

Spoiler
    Show

Me on some wooden pig.
    Spoiler
    Show
    *silly pig*

In the park. My hair got stuck in a fir tree.
    Spoiler
    Show
    *you have a nice hair, you know*

Lookingsies outsies to the seasies.
    Spoiler
    Show
    *bridges and water*

Some scary swingy thing in a playpark! D= Well, it wasn't that scary after all, it was quite fun.
    Spoiler
    Show
    *these are always fun*

From a couple of days back when I went out for a wee night out by the lake near the national park:
    Spoiler
    Show
    *forests and potatoes*

And for people who don't follow the Random Banter thread... Kitty cat! She flew with us from up north to the south. Soft and purry.
    Spoiler
    Show
    *kitty*

You have a very flighty hair (to play upon words, concepts, and mental images). I like it. :3

Also, the light in that fir tree to the left in the first national park picture almost looks like frost. It had me really confused at first...
    Clouddreamer Teddy by me, high above the world, far beyond its matters...

Spoiler: Banner by Vrythas
    Show

13. - Top - End - #1093

I don't usually post, or even look in these threads, but I decided to cause I saw you posted! You look cute

14. - Top - End - #1094

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    I don't usually post, or even look in these threads, but I decided to cause I saw you posted! You look cute
    Well you speak the truth and you should check out this thread more often.
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew

15. - Top - End - #1095
    Titan in the Playground

As far as I'm aware, this is the first photo of me for about six months, although my parents might have a few. I'm usually good at dodging cameras, but a couple got through on this occasion.

Annoyingly, my beard here is about halfway between clean-shaven and "proper beard" so looks pretty scruffy. Inevitably, almost as soon as it started to look respectable again I had to shave it.
    Spoiler
    Show
    GITP Blood Bowl Manager Cup
    Red Sabres - Season I Cup Champions, two-time Cup Semifinalists
    Anlec Razors - Two-time Cup Semifinalists
    Bad Badenhof Bats - Season VII Cup Champions
    League Wiki

Spoiler: Previous Avatars
    Show
    (by Strawberries)
    (by Rain Dragon)

16. - Top - End - #1096
    Troll in the Playground

You have a very flighty hair (to play upon words, concepts, and mental images). I like it. :3

Also, the light in that fir tree to the left in the first national park picture almost looks like frost. It had me really confused at first...
    Oh, Nalle, trying to swoon yourself back to my list of nice Swedes with your sweet talking and cutesy emoticon? =3 I mean, ... yeah, def that... ehe. he. hee.

Now that you mention it, aye, it sort of does!

>.>
    <.<
    >.<

*explodes*

Quote Originally Posted by Aedilred View Post
    As far as I'm aware, this is the first photo of me for about six months, although my parents might have a few. I'm usually good at dodging cameras, but a couple got through on this occasion.

Annoyingly, my beard here is about halfway between clean-shaven and "proper beard" so looks pretty scruffy. Inevitably, almost as soon as it started to look respectable again I had to shave it.
    Spoiler
    Show
    *snippedy*
    Oh, this photo looks fancy! I personally believe that already is a proper beard, doesn't look scruffy at all.
    aah yes, alligators
    ~Extended Signature~

17. - Top - End - #1097

Scruffy-lookin'

I went to a birthday party! A costume birthday party! I was the Fury or Erinyes Allecto, Bringer of Grief. Very angry, big wings, snakes in her hair, carries around a torch and a whip.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I made the wings from scratch, and my outfit is a dress and a skirt which I tattered. Not really an especially attractive look, but I'm pretty proud of it ^_^

Also PrinceofAmber was there too:

Side-note:
    Spoiler
    Show
    For those who have been paying attention to me in the r'ships thread, this is the person I've referred to a couple of times.
    Spoiler
    Show

Can I picks 'em or what?

Also there was this (featuring my voice).
    Last edited by Serpentine; 2013-07-07 at 03:09 AM.

18. - Top - End - #1098
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Aedilred View Post

Spoiler
    Show
    *bearded*
    Nah, I think it looks good. A bit rough, and I suppose that may not be the look you're going for, but not bad per se...

Oh, Nalle, trying to swoon yourself back to my list of nice Swedes with your sweet talking and cutesy emoticon? =3 I mean, ... yeah, def that... ehe. he. hee.
    Oh, but how am I ever supposed to be just nice to you if you keep suspecting me of ulterior motives? :smallpleading:

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
    Scruffy-lookin'

I went to a birthday party! A costume birthday party! I was the Fury or Erinyes Allecto, Bringer of Grief. Very angry, big wings, snakes in her hair, carries around a torch and a whip.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I made the wings from scratch, and my outfit is a dress and a skirt which I tattered. Not really an especially attractive look, but I'm pretty proud of it ^_^

*images*

*also image*

Side-note:
    Spoiler
    Show
    For those who have been paying attention to me in the r'ships thread, this is the person I've referred to a couple of times.
    Spoiler
    Show
    *recursive spoiler images*
    Can I picks 'em or what?

Also there was this (featuring my voice).
    Nice costume. And I don't agree on its attractiveness, or at least I wouldn't say it's unattractive, and if the alternative would be some highly revealing fettish fuel (not that you strike me as the type who'd go for that), I think it's for the best anyway.

And is he eating your torch?
    Clouddreamer Teddy by me, high above the world, far beyond its matters...

Spoiler: Banner by Vrythas
    Show

19. - Top - End - #1099

Nice costume. And I don't agree on its attractiveness, or at least I wouldn't say it's unattractive, and if the alternative would be some highly revealing fetish fuel (not that you strike me as the type who'd go for that), I think it's for the best anyway.
    Thanks And there was actually a surprising lack of super-skimpy outfits - and an even more surprising lack of buxom corsetry, considering the group of people. And no, I definitely do not have the figure still for that sort of stuff...
    And is he eating your torch?
    Yep.
    I believe the idea was actually that it was his "beak".

20. - Top - End - #1100

NecromancerGuy

Scruffy-lookin'
    Who's scruffy-lookin'?

Spoiler
    Show

Um. Um. Um.

It may just be that I just woke up, but...

You look good. Gooder than usual.

Also, you're a bird.

Spoiler
    Show
    Oh my~ Is he some form of Doctor?
    Homebrew

21. - Top - End - #1101

Who's scruffy-lookin'?

Um. Um. Um.

It may just be that I just woke up, but...

You look good. Gooder than usual.
    Really? Aside from that last one, I thought I was looking more toad-chinned and/or weird...
    edit: Or maybe it's the black hair.
    Also, you're a bird.
    Nuuuu I are ferocious Fury! D:
    Oh my~ Is he some form of Doctor?
    Nope, way off. I'd offer a cookie to the person who can guess his character, but I'm afraid it'll be too obscure... I wonder if it would help if I mentioned that he had a small sword and a Scottish accent as part of the costume.

Moar fotos!
    Spoiler
    Show

Herp derp :B

I think we were talking about Being Human around then.
    This guy, btw, was talking about commissioning a pair of wings for himself off me. I think he'd already been drinking, though, so I'll have to confirm it (which I'll have to do anyway, to get all the details of his request), but still nice to think someone likes them that much

NOTHING SUSS

My torch is on fire now...

As in, I mean, actually on fire.
    Last edited by Serpentine; 2013-07-07 at 08:03 AM.

22. - Top - End - #1102

Not really an especially attractive look, but I'm pretty proud of it ^_^
    I think you look good. Less so in the first photo - it appears to have caught your face at an unfortunate moment and in a less photogenic expression, but that happens to us all from time to time.
    "'But there's still such a lot to be done...'
    YES. THERE ALWAYS IS."

23. - Top - End - #1103

I was trying to look angry (in most of the posed pictures). Apparently it doesn't really suit me.

24. - Top - End - #1104
    Titan in the Playground

Oh, this photo looks fancy! I personally believe that already is a proper beard, doesn't look scruffy at all.
    This was a going-away party we hosted for a friend of mine who's moving abroad for possibly several years. I don't think the lighting does me any particular favours here (it also makes the beard look worse) but it's the only one from the party where you can see my face clearly.

I think that must have been just about the only point throughout the evening where anyone had an empty glass.
    Nah, I think it looks good. A bit rough, and I suppose that may not be the look you're going for, but not bad per se...
    It could be worse; as I say I think the lighting makes it look worse than it actually did. It just looks more like a beard of apathy (which to be honest was exactly what it was) rather than an intentional one. I find it takes me about four to five weeks to grow a decent beard; this was after about three.
    GITP Blood Bowl Manager Cup
    Red Sabres - Season I Cup Champions, two-time Cup Semifinalists
    Anlec Razors - Two-time Cup Semifinalists
    Bad Badenhof Bats - Season VII Cup Champions
    League Wiki

Spoiler: Previous Avatars
    Show
    (by Strawberries)
    (by Rain Dragon)

25. - Top - End - #1105
    Ettin in the Playground

Serps, you are extremely pretty.

26. - Top - End - #1106
    Troll in the Playground

Oh, but how am I ever supposed to be just nice to you if you keep suspecting me of ulterior motives? :smallpleading:
    I'm still sulking! And I don't think you want any... scribbles on your face.
    aah yes, alligators
    ~Extended Signature~

27. - Top - End - #1107

NecromancerGuy

I'm still sulking! And I don't think you want any... scribbles on your face.
    I don't know, I can't think of many men, or even women playgrounders who wouldn't like a bit of scribbling.
    Homebrew

28. - Top - End - #1108
    Troll in the Playground

I don't know, I can't think of many men, or even women playgrounders who wouldn't like a bit of scribbling.
    Umm... what?
    aah yes, alligators
    ~Extended Signature~

29. - Top - End - #1109

Umm... what?
    That's a sex pun, I think.

30. - Top - End - #1110
    Troll in the Playground

That's a sex pun, I think.
    Oh goodness heavens, just no...
    aah yes, alligators
    ~Extended Signature~