New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 18 of 50 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272843 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #511
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Default Re: [FO:E] The Southern Wasteland of Equestria 1

[On the Road]

Lucky suppresses a snicker, and just shakes his head. His blush fading, he flutters after Gwendolyn, hovering alongside her. "Sounds good. So, uh, where we? Something about sniper rifles?" he asks, turning his bandaged vision towards her and giving her a charming, friendly smile to smooth things over and show no hard feelings.
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

2. - Top - End - #512
    Dwarf in the Playground

Beholder

[On The Road]

Something about sniper rifles?

~CRACK~

There is a rifle report, immediately precluding a spray of blood from Lucky's head splashing out towards Gwendolyn.

((Permission pried from Lycan's feeble fingers.))

[Further Ahead]

"Got him. Wanna take the griffin?"
    "Hehe, fried chicken for dinner tonight..."

Ducked behind a small hill, a dull blue unicorn lifts a sniper rifle over to his pastel green companion.
    "Alright, let's get this party started."
    "Yeehaw!"

Dull Blue gives a sharp whistle, over his shoulder, towards a group of ponies settled into a small temporary campsite consisting of little more than sleeping bags and a long dead fire.
    "C'mon, you wastes, let's get paid."

[Towards Shattered Hoof]

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebonack View Post
    [Toward Shattered Hoof]

"That's an awfully pessimistic position to take, mister Rusty," Heimdalr comments with a quirked brow. "I would expect ponies to be dancing around in joy if they got to see the sun for themselves. It's... a beautiful sight. Not that you can really look right at it without seeing spots."

Sounds like that comes from personal experience.

"Rain sickness? Heh. Don't you worry yourself about me. It takes more than a little damp to get me down."

A fire would be nice...

But the light would be pretty conspicuous. Too bad about that.

"Yeah, probably kinda pessimistic. But a lot of ponies are kinda paranoid these days. With the Enclave being pretty stubborn about its sky control, what good could possibly come from the clouds suddenly parting?"
    It's spoken as a hypothetical, from the perspective of another pony.
    Rusty even does a funny little voice for it.

But afterwards, he just smiles and waves his good (only) forehoof.
    "Not that I expect it to ever happen in my lifetime anyway."

A glance out towards the rain, an idle thought.
    "I wonder why they even bother to give us rain."
    Last edited by Chaotic Bob; 2012-10-15 at 02:01 AM.
    "Fear and creativity are conjoined twins."
    Absentee Spirit

3. - Top - End - #513
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

[Falling on a Wing and Prayer]

Lucky's hat flies free as his head violently jerks to the side, accompanied by a spray of blood and fur.

The pegasus goes limp, and immediately drops from the sky like a ragdoll, plummeting towards the earth in a death spiral.

On the ground below, Flim and Flam both immediately scream and panic. "Oh crap oh crap oh crap!" the both yelp, running in circles and bumping into each other as they frantically look for cover.

Yeah, they're not gonna be much help...
    Last edited by Lycan 01; 2012-10-15 at 01:57 AM.

4. - Top - End - #514
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    [Falling on a Wing and Prayer]

Lucky's hat flies free as his head violently jerks to the side, accompanied by a spray of blood and fur.

The pegasus goes limp, and immediately drops from the sky like a ragdoll, plummeting towards the earth in a death spiral.

On the ground below, Flim and Flam both immediately scream and panic. "Oh crap oh crap oh crap!" the both yelp, running in circles and bumping into each other as they frantically look for cover.

Yeah, they're not gonna be much help...

Well crap in a lit sack

"Lucky!"
    Gwendolyn yelled out as the stallion fell towards the ground. No..not again.....! She dove downward, propelling herself with a blast of her wings as just before Lucky touched ground, she caught him in her fore legs, his blood sticking to her. Fun fact: Twas also the first time she called him by his name without including a 'mister' in front of it.

5. - Top - End - #515
    Barbarian in the Playground

Approaching New Appleoosa- Elestre

The unicorn nodded silently, then stared at the city ahead.

"Good."

New Appleoosa- Sparky

The pegasus obeyed the filly, though he had been flying.

"Hi, mister Steel Creel. My name is Stormy Skies, although you can call me Sparky. I'd appreciate a place to stay for the night, as I sort of got chased out of the Enclave. I'll pay for rent and offer you my services in return."
    Characters in Lords of Creation games:
    Aquaeris, Flowing Sheen.
    Xacha, the Metal Serpent.
    Viltasa, the Evening Star.
    Yash-Ko, the Flame of the Void.
    Argul Lugra, Lord of the Eyes.
    Vriset, the Glassblower.
    Valendron, Ascending Wind.

Drow Lord avatar by Dread Angel.

6. - Top - End - #516
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Drowlord View Post
    New Appleoosa- Sparky

The pegasus obeyed the filly, though he had been flying.

"Hi, mister Steel Creel. My name is Stormy Skies, although you can call me Sparky. I'd appreciate a place to stay for the night, as I sort of got chased out of the Enclave. I'll pay for rent and offer you my services in return."

"Uh...." Steel Creel glanced at Mags who shook her head up and down rather vigorously. He furrowed his brow in confusion of having this sorta just thrust upon him. "Uh...sure...if Mags if all right with it...Services eh? What kind of services are we talking about?"

7. - Top - End - #517
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Bob View Post
    Something about sniper rifles?

~CRACK~

There is a rifle report, immediately precluding a spray of blood from Lucky's head splashing out towards Gwendolyn.
    Bright Eyes was on things in a flash. A literal flash, in fact, as a golden comet shot toward the origin of the rifle sound.

"Figured this thing would come in handy..." She glanced up just long enough to see that Gwendolyn had the situation under control up there, then raised her light baton for a second shot.

"All right, come on out before you get a face to match his."
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

8. - Top - End - #518
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

[Unity Outpost]

...There's a blue right next to him, isn't there?

"Ah." says Ebon.

"I'm from Neighpton, a small town far to the south. It doesn't exist anymore, but it was a fairly nice place while it did."

Ebon thinks a moment, trying to keep a conversation going.

"What do you do for fun? Surely there must have been something."

He pointedly ignores the Alicorn; Hopefully it didn't hear the previous conversation...

9. - Top - End - #519
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

[Lights Out]

Gwendolyn manages to catch Lucky before he hits the ground. His body is dead weight in her arms; he's out cold. There's a rather deep and nasty gouge running horizontally along the left side of his head, just below his ear. It's bleeding profusely, making the severity of the wound even harder to determine.

[Tag: Bob]
    Last edited by Lycan 01; 2012-10-15 at 10:24 AM.

10. - Top - End - #520

Geeze Lucky, always in the face...

[Unity Outpost]

There may or may not be a blue alicorn sitting right next to him. If there is she's being very quiet and sneaky. It would be possible to find out. But it would take some clever thinking and would almost certainly tick her off. The chances of the pony being as forgiving as Anoma are a bit slim.

Fantasia wiggles a bit. "Well... umm... I like singing... but I haven't felt like singing in a long time..."

What with her parents being absorbed into Unity. Or at least that's what it sounds like if her story is to be believed.

"I just miss my mommy and daddy..."

MEANWHILE!

If the alicorns have spotted the Rangers yet they make no show of it. The purple alicorn standing guard above the weakened section of wall has her head turned away from her watch and toward the prisoners. Looks like she's distracted by something.

[Toward Shattered Hoof]

"As I understand it they aren't giving us rain intentionally. They've got the cloud machines cranked up to full so they can block out the sky. Other than that the weather is allowed to run wild," the hippogriff replies.

In case of questioning looks he elaborates a bit.

"Griffons have the same weather magic that pegasus do. So it isn't too hard for us to get a feel for the nature of the weather," he then shrugs. "Of course, I inherited my mother's horn instead of my father's wings. So my connection to the weather is a bit sketchy."
    Warning! Random Encounter™ detected!
    The Eternal Game Nightmære Stuff
    It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, just how awesome you look doing it.

11. - Top - End - #521

MEANWHILE!

If the alicorns have spotted the Rangers yet they make no sho of it. The purple alicorn standing guard above the weakened section of wall has her head turned away from her watch and toward the prisoners. Looks like she's distracted by something.
    Ray then radioes
    "I'm in position"
    "Go for it"
    " 'Kay" *T-BANG* Goes the railgun, it's round going for one of the alicorns on top of the walls at very high speed.
    He instantly starts reloading his gun and rushes away from the spot, trying to remain in cover as much as he can, yet prepared for a sudden blue or purple.

The other 2 are still within cover and waiting for confirmation
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-10-15 at 01:32 PM.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #522
    Dwarf in the Playground

Beholder

[Bandits and Caravans]

"Hehe, follow the carrot, little chicken..."
    As Gwen dives and catches Lucky, Pastel Green follows her in the rifle's scope, magic tightening on the trigger.
    Just wait for her to finish the catch, stall a little, then pull the-

The rifle is nearly dropped, as Pale Blue yanks his companion down by his tail.
    Just in time for a bit of golden magic to sail by.
    "Hold on. Let the others get their attention."

Meanwhile, Bright Eyes' request is answered!
    By four rather armed earth ponies trotting out from around the hill.
    One has a shotgun holstered onto her hip, whereas the other three each have their pistols and small hunting rifle at the ready.

Glancing at her companions briefly, the shotgun mare clears her throat and projects out towards the caravan:
    "We have you under sniper cover, lay down your weapons!"

((Edit: argh typos))

[Toward Shattered Hoof]

Rusty does in fact give a questioning look, although he was hoping for more elaboration on the weather machines than Heim.
    How rude.

"Always thought mixed blood just tended towards one dominant half and mostly ignored the other one."
    Unicorns and pegasii don't have alicorn children, after all.
    But to be fair, genetics and such really aren't his forte.

"Then again, can't say I've ever heard of a pony/griffin mix. Maybe it's a rulebreaker."
    Last edited by Chaotic Bob; 2012-10-15 at 04:07 PM.
    "Fear and creativity are conjoined twins."
    Absentee Spirit

13. - Top - End - #523

New Appleoosa

Sparky considered this for a few seconds.

"I'm good at manual work, fixing electrical devices, and combat, as well as being pretty fast. If you have any work to do around the house I'd help, as well as if there is anything I could do for you in delivery, gardening, and defense against ponies or beasts that try to harm you."

He reached into his armor and pulled out a huge sack that clinked. He got out a small hoof full of caps and began stacking them on the floor.

"Sorry for intruding like this; how much wold you accept? Thirty caps seem alright?"
    Aquaeris, Flowing Sheen.
    Vriset, the Glassblower.

14. - Top - End - #524
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

We'll That's Not Good

Lucky is still dead weight.

Flim and Flam dive behind the nearest boulder and hunker down, exchanging terrified glances. "What do we do?!" Flim hisses.

"Well, if we surrender, they'll probably kill us," Flam whimpers.

"What if we offer to pay?"

"With what?!"

"Uncle Bamboozle might be willing to pay!"

"Uncle Bamboozle would be happy if we croaked! You know how much he wants our store!"

"Well, they don't know that..."

"How 'bout we just hide and let the bodyguards earn their pay?"

"Good idea! Let's do that!"

15. - Top - End - #525
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

[Unity Outpost]

Well, Ebon doesn't actually know that the Blue Alicorns can turn invisible. Just his player does.

Anyway, he takes on an apologetic tone.

"I'm sorry, I hadn't meant to make you feel sa-"

And then a railgun goes off. Instinctively, Ebon's horn flares up, reaching out with magic to track nearby magical signatures. It's not quite an EFS, but the spell works on a similar concept.

"...Stay close. We might have trouble."

16. - Top - End - #526
    Ettin in the Playground

A Day southwest of Old Appleloosa- Morning 10:10 AM

Maul looks to the mare, then back to Tough Stomp, and back to the mare before having his eyes derp as he goes into thinking. They tend to do that when his mind gets serious. His eyes snap back into position and he says "Oh, we were running from slavers. I busted Stomp over her from Old Appleoosa and we've been on the run ever since.... We kinda got stranded out here due to us running though..."

[TAG Benson]
    “I’m a Terrorist not an idiot.” - Me
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

17. - Top - End - #527
    Firbolg in the Playground

Entering NA

Finder's starting to get a little drained from the constant use of juice after a high-stress fight. Luckily, they're almost there. "Get him right to Sawbones."
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

18. - Top - End - #528
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Bright Eyes was on things in a flash. A literal flash, in fact, as a golden comet shot toward the origin of the rifle sound.

"Figured this thing would come in handy..." She glanced up just long enough to see that Gwendolyn had the situation under control up there, then raised her light baton for a second shot.

"All right, come on out before you get a face to match his."
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    [Lights Out]
    Spoiler
    Show

Gwendolyn manages to catch Lucky before he hits the ground. His body is dead weight in her arms; he's out cold. There's a rather deep and nasty gouge running horizontally along the left side of his head, just below his ear. It's bleeding profusely, making the severity of the wound even harder to determine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Bob View Post
    [Bandits and Caravans]

"Hehe, follow the carrot, little chicken..."
    As Gwen dives and catches Lucky, Pastel Green follows her in the rifle's scope, magic tightening on the trigger.
    Just wait for her to finish the catch, stall a little, then pull the-

The rifle is nearly dropped, as Pale Blue yanks his companion down by his tail.
    Just in time for a bit of golden magic to sail by."Hold on. Let the others get their attention."

Meanwhile, Bright Eyes' request is answered! By four rather armed earth ponies trotting out from around the hill. One has a shotgun holstered onto her hip, whereas the other three each have their pistols and small hunting rifle at the ready.

Glancing at her companions briefly, the shotgun mare clears her throat and projects out towards the caravan: "We have you under sniper cover, lay down your weapons!"

Of Bandits and Caravans and Angry Lion Birds

Gwendolyn looked over at Lucky in worry, her right talon pulling back bandages. Damnit all. And then the foalish mare made her appearance in which from the distance between 'em of all she glowered getting her Kubrick stare on.

She held her talons up in seeming surrender, her talons held up in seemingly odd angle. She was watching, studying the battle field, her eyes searching for the hiding place of a sniper. They had to be from direction the bullet was shot and from Lucky's head shot wound sh deducted the direction and put her attention there. Her eyes searching for the slight glisten of a sniper rifle in the distance. Her tail twitching behind her. This was part one of her plan.

Part two would come immediately upon finding the sniper.

New Appleoosa

Sparky considered this for a few seconds.

"I'm good at manual work, fixing electrical devices, and combat, as well as being pretty fast. If you have any work to do around the house I'd help, as well as if there is anything I could do for you in delivery, gardening, and defense against ponies or beasts that try to harm you."

He reached into his armor and pulled out a huge sack that clinked. He got out a small hoof full of caps and began stacking them on the floor.

"Sorry for intruding like this; how much wold you accept? Thirty caps seem alright?"
    "Thirty caps? You know how many Sparkle Colas I can get?" Steel Creel beamed and stuck out a hoof. "Oh and food I can buy for me and Mags of course. Yes, yes, of course, yea, I can find you something to do, you can stay here." Beam. Even his eyepatch seemed happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post

Maul looks to the mare, then back to Tough Stomp, and back to the mare before having his eyes derp as he goes into thinking. They tend to do that when his mind gets serious. His eyes snap back into position and he says "Oh, we were running from slavers. I busted Stomp over her from Old Appleoosa and we've been on the run ever since.... We kinda got stranded out here due to us running though..."

"Slavers? Oh dear, how horrible...! Slavers are just the worse, scum, hmmph! I spit at them," She then spat away from the two and just as that glob of spit and some phlegm fell, a gust of wind from nowhere blew hitting the spit as it hit Tough Stomp in the face. "Ack...oh I'm sorry I didn't mean for that...!"

Tough Stomb grimaced and used his bandana to wipe off the stray spit. 'I-it's okay...not your fault...it was the wind....and yea...slavers....total scum bags...." He glanced around just in case there were some hidden slavers ready to shoot him in the head. He lucked out.

The mare wanly smiled and before glancing at Maul. "I want to help. I can't help Mo and Jo anymore sadly, but I at least can make it up by helping you two out. Afterall, if we equestrian wastelanders can't help our fellow good folk, we'll never rise out of these dark ages, a I right?" She smiled.

19. - Top - End - #529

[Unity Outpost]

To be fair railguns are fairly quiet as far as weapons of their size go. Since they're basically a really fancy magnetic crossbow as opposed to a small cannon.

Though they aren't very subtle when it comes to doing their job.

One of the purple alicorns on the wall suddenly comes down with a really acute case of the deads as her head explodes in a violently gory spray of bits. The creature's corpse tumbles over the wall and hits the pavement with a dull thud.

Several ponies inside the fence cheer whilst others look on in horror.

Fantasia, who was unfortunate enough to see the gruesome sight, whimpers and buries her face in Ebon's coat.

And then? A powerful voice booms through the minds of everypony in proximity to the power station.

WHAT FOAL DARES TO ATTACK THE GREAT AND POWERFUL GODDESS?

Shields shimmer into view around the alicorns as the two greens lower their gestalt barrier and defend themselves. All the monster-ponies save for two begin sweeping the area around the power plant in search of the sniper.

And right about now?

The pony inside the power plant proper steps into the open. A tall, imposing Green. Her imperious gaze washes over the prisoners inside the fence, a pressure intruding on their minds at the monster's simple proximity.

Ebon will likely feel himself nudged by a small, quiet mental voice that may prove somewhat familiar. Do not anger Mesmer.

The next mental voice is almost smothering. The mental equivalent of being buried alive in sand. DO NOT BELIEVE THAT YOU CAN ESCAPE! YOU ARE ALL TO BECOME ONE WITH UNITY! AND THOSE WHO HAVE MADE DEALS WITH THE GODDESS WILL FACE DIRE REPRISAL IF YOUR AGREEMENTS ARE BROKEN!

[Toward Shattered Hoof]

A shrug from the hippogriff.

"That's how it works with ponies at least. When you mix ponies with other races you get some odd results. Hippogriffs, mules, zonies. Stuff like that. All ponies have their own weird pony magic. I know griffons have weather magic like pegasus do, but beyond that I've got no idea."

He begins fiddling with a small rock on the floor.

"So I only get one kind of magic. Unicorn. No griffon magic to speak of. I learned that the hard way the first time I got that wing spell to work. Tried sitting on some clouds and discovered they were just as insubstantial as you might expect them to be."

Whoops!
    Warning! Random Encounter™ detected!
    The Eternal Game Nightmære Stuff
    It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, just how awesome you look doing it.

20. - Top - End - #530

New Appleoosa

Sparky smiled. "Good! Glad to be of use."

He handed Steel Creel thirty-six caps. "Where should I put my power armor and sword?"
    Aquaeris, Flowing Sheen.
    Vriset, the Glassblower.

21. - Top - End - #531
    Troll in the Playground

New Appleoosa

Sparky smiled. "Good! Glad to be of use."

He handed Steel Creel thirty-six caps. "Where should I put my power armor and sword?"

"Uh...I guess just on the floor against the wall or something, they're ain't much space in here though I don't advise leaving it outside," Steel Creel replied and gestured with a hoof towards the floor. "That's is some mighty impressive armor....really...cool."

22. - Top - End - #532

Spoiler
    Show
    [Unity Outpost]

To be fair railguns are fairly quiet as far as weapons of their size go. Since they're basically a really fancy magnetic crossbow as opposed to a small cannon.

Though they aren't very subtle when it comes to doing their job.

One of the purple alicorns on the wall suddenly comes down with a really acute case of the deads as her head explodes in a violently gory spray of bits. The creature's corpse tumbles over the wall and hits the pavement with a dull thud.

Several ponies inside the fence cheer whilst others look on in horror.

Fantasia, who was unfortunate enough to see the gruesome sight, whimpers and buries her face in Ebon's coat.

And then? A powerful voice booms through the minds of everypony in proximity to the power station.

WHAT FOAL DARES TO ATTACK THE GREAT AND POWERFUL GODDESS?

Shields shimmer into view around the alicorns as the two greens lower their gestalt barrier and defend themselves. All the monster-ponies save for two begin sweeping the area around the power plant in search of the sniper.

And right about now?

The pony inside the power plant proper steps into the open. A tall, imposing Green. Her imperious gaze washes over the prisoners inside the fence, a pressure intruding on their minds at the monster's simple proximity.

Ebon will likely feel himself nudged by a small, quiet mental voice that may prove somewhat familiar. Do not anger Mesmer.

The next mental voice is almost smothering. The mental equivalent of being buried alive in sand. DO NOT BELIEVE THAT YOU CAN ESCAPE! YOU ARE ALL TO BECOME ONE WITH UNITY! AND THOSE WHO HAVE MADE DEALS WITH THE GODDESS WILL FACE DIRE REPRISAL IF YOUR AGREEMENTS ARE BROKEN!
    (( , as far I knew, they were not so silent ))

Ray confirms the alicorn going down from a distance... Which is odd since he was aiming for the center of mass
    He quickly starts standing up
    "Whoever you were, rest in peace ALRIGHT!! They're spreading out and distracted!! bombs away!!" He whispers, then yells into the radio
    Blaster quickly gallops to the wall and throws the explosives at it before rushing back into the nearest possible cover. Burnshine just stays hidden and readies her marksman carbine to support her heavily armed comrade.
    When Blaster's done, he would detonate the charges. Ray would still be midway getting to them, rushing between cover and hiding near wreckage while marking a path
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-10-15 at 06:16 PM.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #533
    Ettin in the Playground

A Days southwest of Old Appleoosa- Morning 10:11 AM

Maul Steel smiles at the mare, he was growing fond of her bit by bit, he extends his hoof out and says "I think it is only right that we know the name of the mare who saved us. You can call me Steel, my friend over there is Stomp." He'd rather not scare her away with too intimidating names.

[TAG Benson]

RGFF- Outskirts of Ponyville

After tying up the whole Pineapple Blast fiasco the group proceeded to move back towards Ponyville. After a day of traveling they arrived to it's very outskirts where they set up camp, finally refuging a pistol for Eledwhen to practice with in the process. Lamianos, always the pragmatist, also offers her a crude dagger in the event she runs out of ammo. A knife doesn't have to reload, as the saying goes. Now, awaking to the next day (And thus caught up with New Appleloosa) the group is presented with the task of scouting. Unarmored, Lamianos gathers the other 3 miscreants and says "So, first order of business. We need to know exactly what we're dealing with. Razoreye, you take to the skies and try to give me an aerial report, avoid detection if you can but in all likely hood I doubt the Raiders will care to much about a Griffin that they can't hit with any of there weapons. Pineapple Blast, me and you are going to do ground scouting. See if we can get a feel for their scouting parties, they're our best bet to scare the raiders into subservience. And for you Eledwhen, I want you to practice your pistol." moving over to a tree stump he puts 3 cans ontop of it and points to a circle of what used to represent a logo on each of them "Put a bullet in each of these cans, bonus if you can hit the circles," he pauses, a sly grin on his face "And don't even think of cheating. I have eyes in the back of my head." he taps the back of his head, wincing in the process and saying "Ow my eye.."

He turns back to Razoreye and Blast before saying "Understood?"

[TAG Obliviom, MCerberus, DarkElfBard]
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

24. - Top - End - #534

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    "Uh...I guess just on the floor against the wall or something, they're ain't much space in here though I don't advise leaving it outside," Steel Creel replied and gestured with a hoof towards the floor. "That's is some mighty impressive armor....really...cool."
    "Thanks! It's custom-made, and, just so you know and don't hurt yourself, the wrists have shockwires on them."

He gets out of the armor, carefully putting it upright in a corner with his sheathed sword and bag of caps inside. Out of his armor, he was rather lithe, his body well-muscled and sleek, his eyes sparkling red and enthusiastic.
    Aquaeris, Flowing Sheen.
    Vriset, the Glassblower.

25. - Top - End - #535
    Troll in the Playground

Maul Steel smiles at the mare, he was growing fond of her bit by bit, he extends his hoof out and says "I think it is only right that we know the name of the mare who saved us. You can call me Steel, my friend over there is Stomp." He'd rather not scare her away with too intimidating names.
    [TAG Benson]

"Oh..pardon me, my name is Foxfire, a pleasure to meet you, if only the conditions were better, haha.."
    She smiled and would collect the bottles once they finished drinking the water. On a random note, good thing for barding, hiding intimidating looking cutie marks, even if it was 'slaver barding' it looked the same like most crappy barding out here.

[Tag Tychris1]

"Thanks! It's custom-made, and, just so you know and don't hurt yourself, the wrists have shockwires on them."

He gets out of the armor, carefully putting it upright in a corner with his sheathed sword and bag of caps inside. Out of his armor, he was rather lithe, his body well-muscled and sleek, his eyes sparkling red and enthusiastic.

New Appleloosa in Steel Creel's home

"OOh....you got some nice muscles...you must be really strong like Mister Steel Creel, but not as strong, he's really strong." Mags 'oohed' and poked 'Sparky's' leg. Steel Creel just flushed and hoof waved it off.

"Naww....oh Mags you little flatterer," Steel Creel beamed and ruffled the filly's mane. He looked at 'Sparky' and smiled. "So where ya from exactly if ya don't mind my asking?"

26. - Top - End - #536
    Ettin in the Playground

A days southwest of Old Appleloos- Morning 10:12 AM

Maul smiles at her Foxfire, that's a pretty name. Speaking of Cutie Marks he quickly glances down at his slaver barding, reinsuring himself that his bloody knives cutie mark wasn't showing. That'd be an awkward story. "... If you don't mind me asking, where did you come from anyway?" his eyes snap to attention and he quickly corrects his question "I mean where were you last when you got supplies and things. I don't mean to ask about your heritage or anything...."

Maul Steel smooth operator.

[TAG Benson]
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

27. - Top - End - #537

New Appleoosa- Steel Creel's Home

Sparky immediately froze up for a few seconds, then relaxed. "A large trading city up in the clouds. My father was an incredibly rich trader, my family some of the best in the Enclave military. I then saw how stuck-up and uncaring the government was for the poor ponies down on the ground, so I escaped from them with a couple sacks of my family's fortune and my armor, sword, and electronics. Got off their radar about a week ago."

He laughed and rubbed Mags's mane.
    Last edited by Drowlord; 2012-10-15 at 07:15 PM.
    Aquaeris, Flowing Sheen.
    Vriset, the Glassblower.

28. - Top - End - #538
    Troll in the Playground

Maul smiles at her Foxfire, that's a pretty name. Speaking of Cutie Marks he quickly glances down at his slaver barding, reinsuring himself that his bloody knives cutie mark wasn't showing. That'd be an awkward story. "... If you don't mind me asking, where did you come from anyway?" his eyes snap to attention and he quickly corrects his question "I mean where were you last when you got supplies and things. I don't mean to ask about your heritage or anything...."

Maul Steel smooth operator.

"Ah...whelp, I had just returned again from this little settlement, nice folks who worship a tulip that somehow managed to grow from the barren earth, which is pretty amazing in itself. I think there might be some sort of underground water spring or something, which now that I think about why I was able to buy so many bottles of water for cheap."
    She beamed as the thought occurred to her. "Oh....that would be just amazing."
    ------------------------------------------
    ------------------------------------------

New Appleoosa- Steel Creel's Home

Sparky immediately froze up for a few seconds, then relaxed. "A large trading city up in the clouds. My father was an incredibly rich trader, my family some of the best in the Enclave military. I then saw how stuck-up and uncaring the government was for the poor ponies down on the ground, so I escaped from them with a couple sacks of my family's fortune and my armor, sword, and electronics. Got off their radar about a week ago."

He laughed and rubbed Mags's mane.
    "Huh?....Really?...Wow damn....so the Enclave ain't gonna save us like the stories said....." Steel Creel slumped his shoulders, his ears on the droopy side. "Well...its nice to know the truth...them bastards."

29. - Top - End - #539
    Ettin in the Playground

A days southwest of Old Appleloosa- Morning 10:13 AM

Maul's ears prick at the notion of a clean running river and apparently grow able food "Sounds like those worshippers were well off in the food department," he rubs his stomach, thinking of food in the process "Erm... maybe we should talk in a less stranded and barren location?" Of course, this was a wasteland so there would bound to be a lot of places like that, but still.

[TAG Benson]
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

30. - Top - End - #540
    Troll in the Playground

Maul's ears prick at the notion of a clean running river and apparently grow able food "Sounds like those worshipers were well off in the food department," he rubs his stomach, thinking of food in the process "Erm... maybe we should talk in a less stranded and barren location?" Of course, this was a wasteland so there would bound to be a lot of places like that, but still. [TAG Benson]

"Yea, they're somewhat well off, having access to water, though as for food, all I've seen them eat were peeled prickly pears....seems to be their main diet. But I will say, they find creative ways to make dishes with it. Like prickly pear soup, its not so bad,"
    Foxfire continued until Maul Steel brought up the next thing.

"Well, we can head back there?"