New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #721
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: [FO:E] The Southern Wasteland of Equestria 1

New Appleoosa

It seems that some are giving up and surrendering. This... complicates things. It's one thing to just run away and save yourself, but for some reason these people are running into what an Alicorn wants to do. That just sends shivers down his spine.

Maybe Finder has a way to save everypony. Maybe it's worth giving up something that he values so much to save others. By the princesses' corpse, he's getting soft.

Instead of slinking off, he goes to do the unthinkable, give up one of his tech stashes. Hopefully the Alicorn is paying enough attention.

"How about a trade then, worth more than just lives. The location and combination to a safe with holos of pre-war schematics and scientific findings."

Oh wait... he's planning on handing over his life's work as a scavenger to slavers and the worst monsters in Equestria.

Ponyville

"Yes, we should talk about the recon before we engage... next time,"
    Razoreye adds to the conversation. Nearly being blown up on such an odd way to give away their position... ugh.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

2. - Top - End - #722
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

(Moved for chronological sense. )

[Hippocampus Energy Plant]

(It's not a weak weapon, but its power comes from its ultra-high accuracy, solid rate of fire, and high clip size. Note that its damage-per-shot is barely any higher than the much-less-scary 10mm Pistol. I wasn't saying that it wasn't dangerous, I was saying that Ebon could probably shrug off a shot or two from it, given that his shield is about on par with the basic form of metal armor in terms of protection.)

Anyway, when that Radroach creates a distraction, Ebon tries to telekinetically yank the aforementioned Carbine away from her! It's not mounted, her strength is no longer boosted by power armor, and Ebon has two ranks of Mighty Telekinesis!

This might not be the best situation for Burnshine.

3. - Top - End - #723
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Southwestern Equesteia- Afternoon 2:17 PM

Maul nods his head and says "Y-Yeah, let's wait till this is done and get the hell out of dodge." His eyes frequently glanced at his knives in order to make sure he's ready to strike if it comes to that.

[TAG Benson]
    Southwestern Equestria-Pricklytown Afternoon 3:00 PM

It seemed to just go on forever, their little religious mass thing. The ponies sang their hymns, prayed a lot, were told more about the wonders of the gods, and told about the evils that surround them and that together they will be strong while the wicked in the other parts of Equestria kill each other.

And then Mass was over. It was time to prepare for the festivities tonight! The crowd dispersed, but it was still a busy village square.

"Ooh, Brother Steel, Brother Stomp, Sister Firefox-

"Foxfire."

"That is what I said, anyways, you will be staying for the festivities, right? We will have food and drink, and games! And another' month's blessing from the gods, it'll be fun!" Chief Green Spike happily said, jovially hitting Maul's back.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-10-20 at 08:35 AM.

4. - Top - End - #724
    Barbarian in the Playground

Rawr!

Wrestle that radroach!

The giant bug snaps its mandibles menacingly as it bites at Burnshine! Since the creature is sort of dull it doesn't have the sense to realize that its prey is more lively than it previously believed. Clearly this can be solve by just biting the pony a whole bunch.

And what will Ebon do?

Save the Ranger?

Or allow her to tussle about with a disgusting insect?

[New Appleloosa]

"WE HAVE NO INTEREST IN YOUR TRINKETS,"
    the alicorn thunders when Finder dares to speak up. "YOU WILL BE SLAVES UNTIL SUCH A TIME AS RED-EYE SEES FIT TO FREE YOU. THIS IS A MERCY YOU HAVE NOT EARNED."

Really isn't much of one for polite give and take, is she?

Might be because the last time the Goddess made a deal with this group she got burned.

"THE GODDESS ALREADY KNOWS THE GREATEST SECRETS OF THE BYGONE AGES! FOR WE ARE GREAT AND POWERFUL! NOTHING IS HIDDEN FROM OUR SIGHT!"

She then fixes the ponies with an imperious glare. "NOW BE STILL AND HOLD YOUR TONGUES. THE TRAIN WILL ARRIVE SOON AND YOU SHALL BE ON YOUR WAY."

Sure enough the sound of an approaching train can be heard.
    Warning! Random Encounter™ detected!
    The Eternal Game Nightmære Stuff
    It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, just how awesome you look doing it.

5. - Top - End - #725
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Trying Our Luck

Lucky smirks playfully. "Why Miss Gwendolyn, is that disappointment I sense radiating off of you?"

The pegasus chuckles, and leans back away from the inevitable sucker punch. "I kid, I kid," he says with a shake of his head. "But yes, we're still professional." A pause. "For the most part."

He raises a hoof to the back of his head, and rubs his mane awkwardly. "We did do some pretty silly stuff. Like a tickle fight. And you were, uh, faking it to mess with Bright Eyes. Also, I... uh... heh..." he chuckles nervously, "Complimented you a lot, and tried to convince you that you weren't too old to be awesome. You seemed to like that. Even though you called me a whiskey mummy. Or something like that," he says with a wry smile.
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

6. - Top - End - #726

Quote Originally Posted by BladeofObliviom View Post
    (Moved for chronological sense. )

(It's not a weak weapon, but its power comes from its ultra-high accuracy, solid rate of fire, and high clip size. Note that its damage-per-shot is barely any higher than the much-less-scary 10mm Pistol. I wasn't saying that it wasn't dangerous, I was saying that Ebon could probably shrug off a shot or two from it, given that his shield is about on par with the basic form of metal armor in terms of protection.)

Anyway, when that Radroach creates a distraction, Ebon tries to telekinetically yank the aforementioned Carbine away from her! It's not mounted, her strength is no longer boosted by power armor, and Ebon has two ranks of Mighty Telekinesis!

This might not be the best situation for Burnshine.
    (I meant that it shouldn't have been taken as a "not threatening weapon", I mean, Assault carbines have even lower DMG than 10mm pistols, but still....)

Her gun's taken away!
    Well... That could make things a bit trickier now

She continues to struggle with the Radroach, if she suceeds at pulling it away, she would throw it up front and try to kick it/stomp it down

--------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebonack View Post
    [New Appleloosa]

"WE HAVE NO INTEREST IN YOUR TRINKETS,"
    the alicorn thunders when Finder dares to speak up. "YOU WILL BE SLAVES UNTIL SUCH A TIME AS RED-EYE SEES FIT TO FREE YOU. THIS IS A MERCY YOU HAVE NOT EARNED."

Really isn't much of one for polite give and take, is she?

Might be because the last time the Goddess made a deal with this group she got burned.

"THE GODDESS ALREADY KNOWS THE GREATEST SECRETS OF THE BYGONE AGES! FOR WE ARE GREAT AND POWERFUL! NOTHING IS HIDDEN FROM OUR SIGHT!"

She then fixes the ponies with an imperious glare. "NOW BE STILL AND HOLD YOUR TONGUES. THE TRAIN WILL ARRIVE SOON AND YOU SHALL BE ON YOUR WAY."

Sure enough the sound of an approaching train can be heard.
    The stable colt just stands there in front of Elestre, possibly seeming a bit impudent to a "superior being", his holster still strapped to his armored stable suit, but he doesn't even seem threatening of pulling it out, just standing in front of Elestre in kind of a defensive manner towards him, and a bit of offering himself; or for short: He seems to be in an offering manner, but doesn't seem intimidated by her... He may be eating some fear though.
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-10-20 at 12:32 AM.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #727
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Trying Our Luck

Lucky smirks playfully. "Why Miss Gwendolyn, is that disappointment I sense radiating off of you?"

"S-shush! You don't know what you're talking about--''

The pegasus chuckles, and leans back away from the inevitable sucker punch. "I kid, I kid," he says with a shake of his head. "But yes, we're still professional." A pause. "For the most part."
    She huffed as her feathers ruffled some more, she shot him an unamused expression that looked more comical in this situation than threatening.

He raises a hoof to the back of his head, and rubs his mane awkwardly. "We did do some pretty silly stuff. Like a tickle fight. And you were, uh, faking it to mess with Bright Eyes. Also, I... uh... heh..." he chuckles nervously, "Complimented you a lot, and tried to convince you that you weren't too old to be awesome. You seemed to like that. Even though you called me a whiskey mummy. Or something like that," he says with a wry smile.

Insta-Blush just add words from Lucky's mouth. "I-I-I w-w-what?" She stammered her coolness away. "Oh sweet heavens...I...I...I....I....ah.....oh gosh...that makes me still embarrassed....I...I am never drinking whiskey given to me by that Apple Martini ever again!"

8. - Top - End - #728
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Slaves? Possibly Not]

Looks like the time to act is now.

First, Night Jewel felt around for bones with her mechanism-magic. Then, casually, she tossed her "hairbrush" away, sending it flying at the alicorn's location. When it struck, it turned out it wasn't a hairbrush at at. It was an illusion-disguised knife coated in a strong narcotic.

Feel like a nice long nap, slave-mistress? You're not so all-seeing after all.
    Last edited by PurityIcekiller; 2012-10-20 at 01:19 AM.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

9. - Top - End - #729

New Appleoosa

Right then... so options. 1. sneak off, maybe doom the town. 2. get shipped off to an ally of the goddess... as a unicorn. 3. shoot self in face to prevent number 2. 4. Pretend to surrender, run off.

Yah, number 3 and 4 most likely. Either way, Finder starts to make the walk of shame off towards the gate. One last attempt to talk his way out.

"Yes but does Red Eye have it? You want to throw away something worth more than one pony?"
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

10. - Top - End - #730
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Rolling his eyes amusedly, Ebon fires off a quick, deadly-accurate beam of fire, which will almost certainly incinerate the Radroach. It's his special talent, after all...

And then he gets 1 xp.

In any case, Burnshine might notice her own Marksman's Carbine levitating at the unicorn's side, pointed at her.

"Has it perhaps occurred to you that I could kill you with nary a thought? Do you understand just whom you tried to intimidate?"

If she tries lunging at him or something like that, the attempt will be met with a pulse of telekinetic force in the opposite direction. This may or may not actually stop an attempt, but should slow her down.

"You are lucky that I promised myself I wouldn't kill anypony else today."

11. - Top - End - #731
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"S-shush! You don't know what you're talking about--''

She huffed as her feathers ruffled some more, she shot him an unamused expression that looked more comical in this situation than threatening.

Insta-Blush just add words from Lucky's mouth. "I-I-I w-w-what?" She stammered her coolness away. "Oh sweet heavens...I...I...I....I....ah.....oh gosh...that makes me still embarrassed....I...I am never drinking whiskey given to me by that Apple Martini ever again!"
    Lucky chuckles. "Whiskey is probably not going to be on the menu for either of us for awhile." He shrugs. "And hey, I'm a bit embarrassed to. I tried to show off my singing skills, apparently. Or lack thereof. You may not remember it, but I do," he says with a wry smile and a shake of his head. "Ugh. Painful."

He looks back up at Gwendolyn, and is silent for a moment. He then tilts his head slightly, smirking knowingly. "You know... It goes without saying that I said and did a lot of stupid stuff last night. I'm pretty glad you don't remember of some of it." Like him calling her wings majestic. Or what he said to get the black eye. That would be awkward. "But... I dunno. I said some stuff about you not being too old to be awesome. That you're too hard on yourself, and that you're still fully capable of having fun and being badass. And, eh..." he shrugs, "I think you deserve to know that I really did mean that. You seemed to like hearing it, and I'd hate for you to forget that little boost of confidence and cheer you had..."

He averts his gaze. "Not being flirty or mischievous, I swear to sweet merciful Luna," he deadpans.

12. - Top - End - #732
    Dwarf in the Playground

Beholder

[With the Hostages and Such]

The older mare is listens to Flim and Flam's double-ended argument with a light frown on her face.
    "One way or another...I don't think all of us could make it in either direction by ourselves."

She glances over at the others, all silent save the colt's sorrow, and shakes her head.
    "Tenpony is too far, it would need to be Appleoosa, at least until we can stand on our own hooves again."

With their current levels of malnourishment, it's unlikely that any of them will even be able to make the walk to NA without frequent breaks as it is.
    Are they in this condition due to their escape, or their imprisonment?

One way or another, it puts them in a very vulnerable position, and largely at the mercy of the adventurers/caravaneers/explorers here.

[Ponyville]

Retreat may be a rather good idea, yes.

There's the sound of breaking glass and slamming doors from various areas, likely as raiders exit buildings and already errant gunshots can be heard.

Although, as there doesn't seem to be anypony in view quite yet, these are likely just excited shot into the sky.

As far as defensive positions or chokepoints go...
    Out here in the outskirts there aren't many. Too many buildings are worn down or collapsed altogether to force any true funneling of their enemies.

Land beyond is likewise too open.
    Their best best would be to take up cover somewhere for as long as they can, and move again if necessary.

There are plenty of rocks, piles of rubble, and little gulches (around the outskirts) for cover-defense to be viable.

Choose quickly.
    "Fear and creativity are conjoined twins."
    Absentee Spirit

13. - Top - End - #733

Rolling his eyes amusedly, Ebon fires off a quick, deadly-accurate beam of fire, which will almost certainly incinerate the Radroach. It's his special talent, after all...

And then he gets 1 xp.

In any case, Burnshine might notice her own Marksman's Carbine levitating at the unicorn's side, pointed at her.

"Has it perhaps occurred to you that I could kill you with nary a thought? Do you understand just whom you tried to intimidate?"

If she tries lunging at him or something like that, the attempt will be met with a pulse of telekinetic force in the opposite direction. This may or may not actually stop an attempt, but should slow her down.

"You are lucky that I promised myself I wouldn't kill anypony else today."
    She just and tries to stand up after the radroach's incinerated, but then she would see Ebon with her gun, she tries to lunge at him but is bounced back, she doesn't seem that scared, more like holding fury

"You're lucky that radroach attacked me, I haven't promised anything to myself and I wou-"
    She just snorts, picking up her power armor.... It really seems like she's the usual Steel Ranger, looking at Ebon like he's a weapon more than somepony else, but from above comes Ray again
    "I guess generators are upstairs....She started again?" He asks, seeing Ebon aiming her weapon against Burnshine
    "You....Traitors....I'm not giving up the chance to get an important piece for dominance over the wasteland control and ease of tech retrieval, even less give those the chance to defend against it..."
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-10-20 at 02:13 AM.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #734
    Troll in the Playground

[Miles North of New Appleloosa, thankfully]

"You're a flatterer Mister Lucky Break, and thank you. But let us promise, to never let the other get last night's drunk ever again,"
    She said trying to keep a visage of collectedness. She did appreciate his words, most of them, but some hard habits about herself were hard to break so quick.

15. - Top - End - #735
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Ebon shrugs, jamming the Carbine down into his saddlebag. It's not he would have actually fired it; He's much more deadly with magic than he ever could be pointing guns around.

"Honestly, miss, you're starting to make the Goddess look sane by comparison."

...Ooh, burn.

[Ponyville]

Hey, rocks and debris! Those are good for cover! Pineapple leaps behind one of these, hoping the others would figure out what she was doing and follow suit!

Once the party is out of the way, she peeks over and watches for raiders, ready to fire if necessary.
    Last edited by BladeofObliviom; 2012-10-20 at 10:50 PM.

16. - Top - End - #736
    Ettin in the Playground

Southwestern Equestria- Pricklytown Afternoon 3:01 PM

Maul Steel was easily shoved around his whole life, always being thinner and weaker then his fellow slaver comrades. As of such they took quite a knack to knocking him about. His eyes were distracted as his mind drifted away, not allowing himself to brace when he got hit in the back. His eyes opened wide and he paniced as his body fell forward, his face hitting the dirt. As his face hits the ground his barding goes askew, revealing a third of his cutie mark and the hilt of his knife. Well, that's awkward.

[TAG Benson]

Ponyville

Lamianos doesn't jump in, rather he just thuds. He takes a position behind the rocks with Pineapple, revving up his minigun in the process. His painkillers were kicking in and he could feel the bruising from before go away in his mind. He glances at his E.F.S. and prepares to go into the aiming nirvana that is SATS the instant a Raider head comes along.

[TAG Chaotic]
    “I’m a Terrorist not an idiot.” - Me
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

17. - Top - End - #737
    Troll in the Playground

Southwestern Equestria- Pricklytown Afternoon 3:01 PM

Maul Steel was easily shoved around his whole life, always being thinner and weaker then his fellow slaver comrades. As of such they took quite a knack to knocking him about. His eyes were distracted as his mind drifted away, not allowing himself to brace when he got hit in the back. His eyes opened wide and he paniced as his body fell forward, his face hitting the dirt. As his face hits the ground his barding goes askew, revealing a third of his cutie mark and the hilt of his knife. Well, that's awkward.
    [TAG Benson]
    Southwestern Equestria- Pricklytown Afternoon 3:02 PM

"Oh....Brother Steel...my apologies," Chief Green Spike gave a heart laugh and lent him a hoof up. The Chief did eye the hilt and cutie mark but didn't protest anything or call for his warriors to attack these three, as he didn't see anything sinister here. Ponies carrying weapons was a thing and Brother Steel had the courtesy to keep his knife sheathed, how respectful of him!

"I see you have a knife on you, and judging by what I see of your cutie mark, talented with them?" He asked and then took a moment to think.

"Aha!...Why don't you participate with the Bleeding? It would be an honor for one skilled with knives to perform the First Stabbing for the sacrifice tonight!" He gave him a smile.

Tough Stomp opened his mouth in bwhuh disbelief here.

18. - Top - End - #738
    Ettin in the Playground

Southwestern Equestria- Pricklytown Afternoon 3:03 PM

Maul stares in abject horror at what he's being told "Uhhh...... S-s-sure..... Uh, I just have to discuss something with brother Stomp before I continue." he quickly turne aboit, shoving Tough Stomp and Foxfire to a more seculded location "WHAT THE HELL! You never said these guys were murdering nut jobs!" he whispers to Foxfire. He groans, looking to the ground before saying "Come on, let's get out of here asap. This place gets freakier and freakier by the minute."

[TAG Benson]
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

19. - Top - End - #739
    Troll in the Playground

Southwestern Equestria- Pricklytown Afternoon 3:03 PM

Maul stares in abject horror at what he's being told "Uhhh...... S-s-sure..... Uh, I just have to discuss something with brother Stomp before I continue." he quickly turne aboit, shoving Tough Stomp and Foxfire to a more seculded location "WHAT THE HELL! You never said these guys were murdering nut jobs!" he whispers to Foxfire. He groans, looking to the ground before saying "Come on, let's get out of here asap. This place gets freakier and freakier by the minute."
    [TAG Benson]
    Southwestern Equestria- Pricklytown Afternoon 3:06 PM

Their little secluded spot, which was hard to find in a small village like this with ponyfolk bustling around, was behind one of the rust bucket houses where a lonesome stone garden gnomedeer watched with rubbed out eyes.

"I didn't know myself! I swear...I didn't know they...did this stuff..."
    Foxfire frowned and lowered her head as she pawed the dirt.

"Yea well regardless....I' don't think I want to be here...let's just...take what we need...I am rather fond of their prickly pears...and then vamoose,"
    Tough Stomp said trying to be brave.

Above them on the rooftop was a young buck foal watching them conspire.

20. - Top - End - #740
    Bugbear in the Playground

NA

No! The fillly stares heplessly as the knife flies toward Blackheart. Goddess, look out!
    Spoiler
    Show
    This is the thief who likes to hoard,
    That loves the bard with the puppet Lord
    That admires the fighter with the green-hilted sword,
    That employs the Wizard, whose bird is ignored,
    That has the gender unexplored
    That intrigues the Halfling, usually bored,
    That slew a mountain of the goblin horde,
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,
    That lives in the prison the gods built.

guess what I was gone but now I'm back

21. - Top - End - #741

Welp.

The radroach is dead.

Poor thing.

All it wanted was some fresh pony meat.

[New Appleloosa]

The blue alicorn is about to respond when suddenly magic begins prickling at her... bones? "WE DO NOT APPRECIATE OUR SKELETON BEING FONDLED!" the alicorn thunders indignantly, her horn flaring with magic.

And then a pony throws a hairbrush at her.

The projectile is caught effortlessly a few feet from the alicorn, spun back around, and launched at Night Jewel with all the speed of a rifle round. The whole process transpires in the blink of an eye and has a pretty solid chance of doing some very serious damage to the offending pony.

"IS THIS A JEST? ARE YOU HOPING TO AMUSE US WITH THIS FOALISHNESS? ARE THERE ANY OTHERS WHO WISH TO TEST OUR PATIENCE?" the mental voice shudders ever so slightly from aloof and irritated to absolutely enraged. "BECAUSE I WOULD RELISH THE CHANCE TO SLAY YOU FOR YOUR FRIEND'S SINS AGAINST MY SISTERS."
    Warning! Random Encounter™ detected!
    The Eternal Game Nightmære Stuff
    It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, just how awesome you look doing it.

22. - Top - End - #742
    Bugbear in the Playground

NA

Forgive our demented friend! She means no harm! Let me gp with Red-Eye and let us continue to live in peace!
    Spoiler
    Show
    This is the thief who likes to hoard,
    That loves the bard with the puppet Lord
    That admires the fighter with the green-hilted sword,
    That employs the Wizard, whose bird is ignored,
    That has the gender unexplored
    That intrigues the Halfling, usually bored,
    That slew a mountain of the goblin horde,
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,
    That lives in the prison the gods built.

guess what I was gone but now I'm back

23. - Top - End - #743

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Elf Bard View Post
    NA

Forgive our demented friend! She means no harm! Let me gp with Red-Eye and let us continue to live in peace!
    "...idiot! Why did you warn her??" Whispers the colt, gritting his teeth, not exactly happy with Eleyew warning the alicorn of the throwing knife.
    He was almost about to try to get his gun and riddle the alicorn out, but that knife-trick may be pretty dangerous, especially for him with a gun.

Ebon shrugs, jamming the Carbine down into his saddlebag. It's not he would have actually fired it; He's much more deadly with magic than he ever could be pointing guns around.

"Honestly, miss, you're starting to make the Goddess look sane by comparison."

...Ooh, burn.
    "THAT one made her look sane! they're all still a bunch of monsters, they defile the wasteland with their mere existance! and letting them take you in and learn to defend against the only known counter is a risk I can't possibly take...."
    Burnshine is still furious, she doesn't appretiate being on a disadvantage, unarmed with her weapon taken away and unarmored.
    "....Wait, if I'm not missing the point... You were going to join them? SERIOUSLY??? I mean, I understood the crazed cultist ones, the seemed kind of... Crazed cultist ones, but you??"
    Ray just shakes his head. For short: None of the rangers seem to approve, though one for Ranger stuff, the other 2 maybe for reasons.
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-10-20 at 11:43 AM.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #744

New Appleoosa

Well at least the distraction means that he won't have rotten veggies thrown at him as he slinks through the gate right? The others, by evidence of the little stunt seem desperate or willing enough to try a desperate plan. Hopefully the alicorn can't hear him if he keeps his voice low.

"Listen, they see us all outside, the town's safe. Slavers can be shot, right?"

Ponyville

Razoreye is keeping it professional. At this point he has the most information, so he starts tracing his scouting report on the ground with his talon, elaborating on what he saw on a crude drawing of Ponyville.

"...and that means our best bet is the library."
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #745
    Ettin in the Playground

Maul nods his head, his eyes slowly moving about until they stop on the young buck. He stares at him for a little bit before saying ".... Uh, Hi. Would you mind coming down here?" waving for the buck to come down and talk about what he didn't hear.

[TAG Benson]

Ponyville

Lamianos looks to Razoreye, a plan formulating "Well, these Raiders don't seem to be the most accurate thing in the world. Alright, Razoreye, you pick up Pineapple and rain death with that Thumper of hers. They barely managed to hit me and I was practically right infront of them, I doubt they can hit a moving target. I'll meet up with you two at the Library, got it?" His head jerks down and he groans, his head getting blurry for a moment "Urgh... I'm fine, just meet me at the Library. I'll manage whatever Raiders don't get blown up from you two." He begins to trot forward, meeting a rather overly excited Raider who decided to gallop as fast as he can, guns a blazing.

[Everyone else's view]

Lamianos jumps ontop of the raider, pounding away at the unfortunate buck with his spiked hooves, finally resorting to ripping the stallion in half.
    Blood and Entrails and-

[Lamianos View]

Candy and Confetti and Streamers pour out of the delicious pinata Laminos just pulled apart. A huge grin grows across the Chimera's face at the sight of a party hat next to the Pinata. He picks it up and puts it ontop of his Power armor before frolicking forward. He had been waiting so long for Eledwhen's fantastic birthday party and he was prepared for the most amazing party of his life. He looks forward, using his Equines Foaming (For) Sugar radar he picks out which of the foals and party members are most desiring of his candy cane slinger and other sugary treats. He skips along, shooting candy corn, lobbing gumballs, and sending candy canes flying through the sky towards the happy mouths of everypony. What a nice fellow.

Lamianos notices one particular pony hiding behind a rock, she looks particularly sad. Looking down he notices his hooves have turned into jawbreakers and he raises them, her face brightening up considerably at the sight of the candy, and he shoves it straight into her mouth.

[Everyone else's view]

Lamianos seems to be frolicking through the war torn landscape, the disembodied head of the pony he maimed earlier strapped onto his helmet as he jumps and skips any forerunner raider he finds into a pile of gore; guns a blazing.

[TAG Chaotic, Obliviom, MCerberus]
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

26. - Top - End - #746
    Troll in the Playground

Maul nods his head, his eyes slowly moving about until they stop on the young buck. He stares at him for a little bit before saying ".... Uh, Hi. Would you mind coming down here?" waving for the buck to come down and talk about what he didn't hear.

The little buck frowned and hopped down and stared wide eyed at Maul.

27. - Top - End - #747
    Ettin in the Playground

Maul's horn grows a faint silver as his two knives slide out of their sheathes straight infront of the buck "Be quiet. You're not going to tell anyone anything you just heard. Understand?" He puts on the best tough guy act he can muster, fueled by him trying to look macho infront of Foxfire.

[TAG Benson]
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

28. - Top - End - #748
    Troll in the Playground

Maul's horn grows a faint silver as his two knives slide out of their sheathes straight infront of the buck "Be quiet. You're not going to tell anyone anything you just heard. Understand?" He puts on the best tough guy act he can muster, fueled by him trying to look macho infront of Foxfire.

[TAG Benson]

Many macho points gets taken away due to it being a little foal and all. The little buck frowned, probably the first frown ever shown by these ponies, even the pony who was to be sacrificed was all smiles.

"You guys...have to help me...please...you three are the only ones who see this horror show for what it is," He threw himself down beggingly and grabbed/hugged Maul's leg.

"What are you talking about......sweetie?"
    Foxfire asked and signaled to Maul to lower his knives and that Tough Stomp keep look out sorta.

"Sniff...I don't want them to sacrifice my brother...!" He sniffled.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-10-20 at 02:53 PM.

29. - Top - End - #749
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    [Miles North of New Appleloosa, thankfully]

"You're a flatterer Mister Lucky Break, and thank you. But let us promise, to never let the other get last night's drunk ever again,"
    She said trying to keep a visage of collectedness. She did appreciate his words, most of them, but some hard habits about herself were hard to break so quick.
    Lucky smiles slyly. "Now, is it really flattery if you're just being honest?" he playfully asks, before giving a wave of his hoof. "Yer welcome, Miss Gwendolyn. And yeah, no more whiskey binges. Maybe vodka. Perhaps moonshine. But not whiskey," he says with a shake of his head.

The pegasus sighs, and lays down in the dirt to try and relax a bit. "You feelin' up for moving? Or do you need some time to rest? Since I don't hear shotgun blasts and screams, I'm assuming Bright and Flim-Flam have managed to avoid getting in trouble. I personally wouldn't mind a few minutes to rest. Head still hurts like you wouldn't believe," he grunts. "I should really invest in a helmet. My hat doesn't seem to offer much protection, despite it being undeniably sexy..." he quips humorously.

30. - Top - End - #750
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rebonack View Post
    The blue alicorn is about to respond when suddenly magic begins prickling at her... bones? "WE DO NOT APPRECIATE OUR SKELETON BEING FONDLED!" the alicorn thunders indignantly, her horn flaring with magic.

And then a pony throws a hairbrush at her.

The projectile is caught effortlessly a few feet from the alicorn, spun back around, and launched at Night Jewel with all the speed of a rifle round. The whole process transpires in the blink of an eye and has a pretty solid chance of doing some very serious damage to the offending pony.

"IS THIS A JEST? ARE YOU HOPING TO AMUSE US WITH THIS FOALISHNESS? ARE THERE ANY OTHERS WHO WISH TO TEST OUR PATIENCE?" the mental voice shudders ever so slightly from aloof and irritated to absolutely enraged. "BECAUSE I WOULD RELISH THE CHANCE TO SLAY YOU FOR YOUR FRIEND'S SINS AGAINST MY SISTERS."
    Luckily for Night Jewel, she was considerably shorter than the alicorn and ducked down, watching the knife zip overhead.

"Eediot, eediot..." Night Jewel glared at Eleyew. For some reason, those ponies seemed to really love evil slavers and screwing up her plans. "Remind me neever to geeve you anything eemportant."

She turned back to the alicorn. "I am sorry about zat. I seemply wanted to show you zat I can do more than labour. Weel you find a better use for me now?"

[With The Hostages]

Bright Eyes looked at Flim and Flam. "Well, you two sure aren't grateful for having your lives saved, trying to dump the work on me. Well, I'll do it, but I'll be expecting some extra pay. After all, I'm sure you don't want to get ponies mad at you when you're weak."

She nodded to the freed captives. "It's settled then. I'll get you to safety. Don't worry about it."
    Last edited by PurityIcekiller; 2012-10-20 at 04:33 PM.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)