New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 36 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11262728293031323334353637383940414243444546 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,080 of 1475
  1. - Top - End - #1051
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [FO:E] The Northern Wasteland of Equestria 1

[Manehattan Scav Post]

Surprise fidgets uncomfortably, her gaze flitting back and forth between Mister Sprinkles and Inky. "But... but it couldn't have worked like that, right?" the cyberpony objects. "Pinkie wouldn't have set up succession to give her job to a-" without missing a beat she takes a step backwards, allowing the pony on the disco ball to go rolling over the spot she was standing a moment prior. "-Party Technician. That would have gone to one of the ponies in leadership, right? It was never my job to run things. I just threw surprise parties and surprise assassinations."

She tried a non-surprise assassination once. It really didn't go so well.

"Besides. Only Princess Luna can make somepony a Ministry Mare. And she's... she..."
    Surprise is finding that she's having trouble even saying the words. They're just sticking in her throat half way up. "She's not here right now..."

Then Scoopy arrives!

An ear flicks toward her and Surprise gives her a sidelong glance. "Umm... Hi Scoopy. What's up?"
    Warning! Random Encounter™ detected!
    The Eternal Game Nightmære Stuff
    It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, just how awesome you look doing it.

2. - Top - End - #1052
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Manehatten - Scav Post

Sergeant Sprinkles coughs. "There... were contingency plans, Miss PV. Specifically, Super Duper Awesome "Congratz On Being Ministry Mare, Surprise!" Sub-Clause 57. Miss Pie intended for succession for the rank and authority of Ministry Mare to go to the highest ranking party technician in case of her untimely demise." He gently places a claw on Surprise's shoulder. "Miss Pie seemed to think that the point of the Ministry of Morale was always to make ponies smile. And naturally, she thought the pony best at that would make the best leader. Which... in this case..."

And then Scoops shows up to ruin the dramatic plot twists. "You wanna have a chat with us, huh?" the robot asks warily. "Alright. Chat."
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

3. - Top - End - #1053
    Titan in the Playground

(I'm assuming that Fizz is going to remain confused for the moment. If I'm overstepping turn order, I'll delete this post)

[Girdershade - What is Love? Bucky don't shoot me...]

Fleetwing hemmed and hawwed, gnawing anxiously on his lower lip. "It's...well...y'see...kinda like...oh buck it all, I don't know!" The pegasus cradled his face in frustration. "This is Love we're talkin' about here! It's complicated 'cause that's just how Love is!"

He threw up his hooves in resignation and looked to Fizz despairingly. "All I know is that Bucky wants to try getting closer to you, and that don't automatically means he loves you." He gave Violetta a pointed glare. "It means he wants...well, he wants you two to be more than just neighbors and good friends. If y'want to find out exactly what that means, I'd go an' ask him." At that, Fleetwing stepped away from the door, letting Fizz go free if she so chose.

This future fancy gun had better be worth all this.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

4. - Top - End - #1054
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Girdershade

Fizz looks utterly confused. "So... Bucky doesn't love me. He just wants to... date? Or something?" she asks, raising a perplexed eyebrow. "I mean... I'm not..." she furrows her brow, clearly having trouble putting her thoughts into words, and/or grasping the situation as a whole. "But relationships are all boring and stuff, aren't they? And doesn't it involve kissing and stuff? Blek," she sticks out her tongue.

In case nopony has noticed yet, Soda Fizz has an extremely youthful and naive outlook on romance and love.....

5. - Top - End - #1055
    Dwarf in the Playground

Beholder

Quote Originally Posted by Rebonack View Post
    [Manehattan - Fourstar Tower]

The arcing stream of electricity suddenly focuses on the still whole P-Pony right as Down shoots its legs out from under it, scouring its body and finally slithering into some portions of its frame that haven't been properly hardened against the surge of power.

It fries, twitches, and falls still.

The remaining P-Pony cries out with a defiant, "Hail the Zebra overlords!" as it charges toward Down, weapons blazing.

Then?

PHOOMP!

A grenade sails over Down's head, bounces off the ceiling, and lands directly between the robot's front legs.

kaBOOM!

Thus ends another killer robot. Followed by a loud squee. "Eeeeeee! It works!"

Hey look! A changeling levitating a grenade launcher! She seems pleased as punch. And as everypony knows punch tends to be extremely pleased at all times.
    Wait, what was that bit about zebra overlords?
    Down stares at the now-blown-up robot in faint confusion.

To be fair, she hadn't really been thinking too hard about the "government scum" bit earlier. But now it's harder to ignore.
    Outright traitors, in the middle of Manehatten?

Huh...would have thought the Ministry of Morale would be on that.

"Well timed."
    Lobby secure! Shame that last part was so loud...
    "Hopefully the rest of the security isn't programmed to chase loud noises, though."

Is that a thing robots can be programmed for? She has no idea.
    Not optimistic though.

[Manehatten - Everywhere Near Fourstar]

The cloud of doom doesn't swarm outwards for very long.
    It's also fairly heavy, overall, so it doesn't stay up for very long.

Lighter dust and slight radiation lingers in the air, of course, but most of the incredibly dangerous, irradiated pieces have been swept away, or settled down along the ground.

A walk isn't recommended!
    Last edited by Chaotic Bob; 2012-11-06 at 10:06 PM.
    "Fear and creativity are conjoined twins."
    Absentee Spirit

6. - Top - End - #1056

[Manehattan - Fourstar Lobby]

It will forever remain a mystery!

Unless of course they decide to explore deeper. Which is probably a terrible idea right now. They really do need to rest and stock up on supplies.

"Nah, don't worry about that," Swiss says, waving a dismissive hoof. "If the security network were still running properly we would have been swarmed the moment those turrets opened fire."

Well.

That's comforting.

Sour comes around the corner, looking like her usual not-mummy self. She's limping a bit from the energy wound though...

7. - Top - End - #1057
    Dwarf in the Playground

Beholder

[Manehattan - Fourstar Lobby]

Down is very okay with that being a mystery forever.
    At least forever-until-they're-better.

"Um. Hooray then. Not dying from swarms of robots is something I can get behind."
    The pegasus seems hesitant to be actually pleased by this.
    As if actually getting happy will invite some sort of ironic rebuttal from the universe.

Sour is back!
    Also hurt, evidently. Which isn't really a good thing.
    "Are you alright?"
    Obviously not, but it's the sort of question that usually means "is it serious?"
    Absentee Spirit

8. - Top - End - #1058
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Manehatten - Outside Four Star

The brahmin are alive!

But annoyed.

They're covered in dust, and hunkered down behind some piles of ruble. After a moment, they trundle out into the open, shaking the dust off of themselves and giving the ponies and griffin very dirty looks.

"Whaaaaaaat?" Lucky shrugs, still holding Flam. "Not like I can carry a cow!"

The brahmin just snort.

"So, why's the Enclave here, anyway?" Flam asks, now that things have settled down a bit.

Lucky shrugs again. "Not sure. She ain't tryin' to kill me yet, though, so I ain't complaining."

9. - Top - End - #1059
    Troll in the Playground

For the record, Gwendolyn was not carrying Flim, he was let off somewhere else and away from the ruckus here.

"My apologies,"
    She simply says to the brahmin and not elaborating further. She did her best to assist them and recover the wares and seeing if she spotted the manticore cub.

10. - Top - End - #1060

[Fourstar Tower Lobby]

"I will be fine," Sour says simply as she limps past.

Swiss gives her a concerned look, but doesn't insist on anything. She has long since learned that trying to convince the ghoul to do something she doesn't want to never really turns out.

"Aaaanyway. The dust cloud has settled down. We'll pick up a few rads wading through the debris, but we should be fine. I set up those suits of ranger armor to drain out whatever potions and meds they have into some empty containers. So we should be set for RadAway."

Yay free medicine! That's the best kind.

"We're going to try to strip as much as we can managed off those Rangers before we set out. Now that the lobby is open and cleared somepony else will probably take whatever we leave behind."

The changeling slings her new grenade launcher and sets off behind Sour.

[Outside the Tower...]

A pitiful mew comes from under a pile of thick blankets caked with dust and debris.

11. - Top - End - #1061
    Dwarf in the Playground

Beholder

[Fourstar Tower Lobby]

Down frowns a bit, eying her rather carefully as she leaves.
    Just a wound on her leg shouldn't be too bad. Thusly not her place to insist on anything either.

If she thinks she can handle it, she likely can.

Now to something important.

The pegasus gets a little quieter, before making a move to stop the changeling from walking off.
    "Hey Swiss, wait a second."
    Before you trot back to the rest of the group!
    "How...well do you think you would be able to fix my suit?"
    Last edited by Chaotic Bob; 2012-11-06 at 11:02 PM.
    Absentee Spirit

12. - Top - End - #1062
    Firbolg in the Playground

Manehatten - Scav Post

One must marvel at the wonders of pony physics. The pony 'riding' the mirror ball just keeps going. Almost hypnotizing. Scoops then snaps out of it and remembers SUPER SERIOUS stuff that needs to be done.

"Well we need to talk about that issue. Which means in private. I think you've just really helped me out though. I mean I'd really like some recordings of the minister if you've got them, but well you'll see. But we need to talk in private."

Well she's at least got some confidence in the plan, noting the upbeat attitude demonstrated by talking. Too bad Ink Jet is currently still being hugged or they might be able to settle things there.

Up in the private room, Pretty Pink has a surprised look on her face. Obviously the stuff doesn't work like it did in the old spy stories. Either that or it has gone bad, obviously. The rag is still resting on top of her muzzle. "Uhm... I wasn't going to rob you?"
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

13. - Top - End - #1063

Swiss pauses mid-trot when Down speaks up, glancing back at her. At first she looks vaguely worried. But when the question is asked? All that worry evaporates completely. Has Down ever seen somepony ask a filly, 'Hey, you want to go watch the Wonderbolts today?'

That's more or less what Swiss looks like.

"How well?"
    the changeling asks excitedly as she turns around, stomping her front hooves in excitement. "Down, with all the stuff we've been able to salvage off that Steel Ranger armor I'll bet I could improve your armor if you give me the chance!"

She begins to edge closer, probably planning on grinning that snaggle-toothed grin of hers in Down's personal space. But she quickly realizes what she's doing and backs off.

"Eerr... if you don't mind. Or I could just repair it. No problem!"

[Manehattan - Scav Outpost]

Ink Jet is finally released.

Surprise glances between the stallion, Sprinkles, and Scoops. She's still reeling over the very concept that she could be the new Mare of Morale. And somehow it doesn't surprise her that Pinkie knew she would survive the end of the world. Pinkie always knew things.

The cyberpony stands up a little straighter.

"If you want to talk to me you can talk to me right here in front of our friends. I don't think I have anything I need to hide,"
    then she leans closer, her neck and legs stretching further than should be physically possible until her nose is right next to Scoops'. "Do you have anything you need to hide, Scoopy?"

14. - Top - End - #1064

Manehatten - Scav Post

Ink Jet takes a few steps and sits on his haunches. These are the two craziest mares (not in a Pretty Pink sort of crazy, she's just mean) he's ever seen. Can't miss this.

Scoops has a Totally Not Hiding Something (tm) grin on her face as Surprise stretches over. Aside from the whole keeping the Ranger thing on the down-low, she's now subverting direct orders from a Star Paladin. "Soooorrrtt of. You remember the mean stallion that yelled a lot?"
    Last edited by MCerberus; 2012-11-06 at 11:28 PM.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

15. - Top - End - #1065
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Lucky hovers down and sets Flam down with Flim. The two brothers pull up their scarves and put on goggles. Their heavy coats and trader garb should help protect them.

Lucky just hovers along, his wings beating much of the dust and radiation away from him. Plus, he's sure there's some RadAway around here somewhere. "Any luck?" he calls out to Gwendolyn as he flutters over to join her.

---
    Manehatten - Scav Post

Sergeant Sprinkles studies Scoops for a moment. "Alright. Lead the way."

16. - Top - End - #1066
    Troll in the Playground

[Outside the Tower...]

A pitiful mew comes from under a pile of thick blankets caked with dust and debris.
    Gwendolyn halted for a moment before she began to dig through the debris and picking up heavy rocks and tossing them, her arms/legs getting a little sore.

"No...maybe...can't tell."
    She told Lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Manehatten - Scav Post
    Up in the private room, Pretty Pink has a surprised look on her face. Obviously the stuff doesn't work like it did in the old spy stories. Either that or it has gone bad, obviously. The rag is still resting on top of her muzzle. "Uhm... I wasn't going to rob you?"
    Manehatten Ruins- Theater Row -Scav Post 3:50 PM

Fox Trot

"Well obviously you're not now...."
    I glowered and then hung my head low and sighed. 'I've actually never had an attempted robbery on me....this is new. Anyways, that's besides the point. Hmmph, what were you after exactly? Caps? My gun..s? Thievery from what I know, gets an flank whuppin' or worse." I had no idea where I was going with my train of thought.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-11-06 at 11:34 PM.

17. - Top - End - #1067
    Dwarf in the Playground

Beholder

Steel yourself Down, you knew she would get excited about this.
    Just as she seems to sort of always get excited about anything within a square light-year of being "vaguely friendly".

It would probably help more that Swiss won't see her wince upon creeping closer if the changeling didn't have that emotional tune-in to note nervousness.
    But she's trying to be better about it! At least for the moment.

"Uh...okay. Right. Of course you can."
    Regretting your choice?
    "Maybe you can take a look at it when we reach Tenpony, if we have time?"

Well look at that. Soliciting the changeling's aid again already.
    Absentee Spirit

18. - Top - End - #1068

[Manhattan - Fourstar Tower Lobby]

"Right!" Swiss replies with a nod of affirmation. "Well what are we waiting for then? We'll head to Tenpony and I'll get right on-"

A beat.

"Oh... eeerr... Right. They don't let anypony bring weapons into the tower," Swiss points out. "I could probably remove the rifles from your armor without too much trouble. Assuming you aren't willing to... y'know... take it off?"

Swiss is curious!

She would really like to see what Down actually looks like under her weird bug armor.

[Outside the Tower]

It doesn't take too long to uncover the manticore cub. The lil' guy looks up at Gwen with big, yellow eyes and sneezes.

pfft!

Apparently he got dust in his nose.

19. - Top - End - #1069
    Dwarf in the Playground

Beholder

[Manhattan - Fourstar Tower Lobby]

"What?"
    Down seems to have missed that whole "must disarm to enter Tenpony" thing.

"I can't go anywhere here without my rifles."
    Even if one of them doesn't work right now!
    "That would be...suicide!"

The pegasus seems to have gone rather smoothly from nervous to horribly confused and borderline indignant.
    How abrupt.
    Absentee Spirit

20. - Top - End - #1070

Manehatten - Scav Post

After some awkward smiling, Scoops tries to lead the group to a little corner of the second story where they won't be overheard. Ink Jet follows along, hoping to play the 'new BFF' card to get in the know. He's really in danger of becoming a recurring character. Whadda tries to shoo him away, but it would really be Surprise's call if he sticks around.

"Well, he still wants... Surprise. I've come up with a way that should make everypony happy. He gets to have been on watch while a minister was saved. Surprise gets to party around the wasteland. Also lots of ponies are going to be so glad to see whatever is on this pipbuck. You know how scribes get... or you don't but they're happy."

She takes a breath, sighs and continues. "But it might not work. Next time you see me, make sure you're alone and stay clear of power barding. If you have Minister Pie's contingency plan in memory... it would help."

In a less serious, or more serious, who really knows it's kind of weird section in the private room, Pretty Pink is pretty panicky. She attempts to just kind of slowly scoot her way towards the door. Her plan was almost too perfect!

"You just looked kind of easy to rob..." that might not have helped.
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #1071
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Manehatten - Outside Four Stars

Lucky hovers over to help Gwendolyn, and is rewarded with the sight of a sneezing manticore cub. "Awwwwww," he coos, before sighing. "Dammit, it's adorable. We have no choice but to keep it, do we?"
    Last edited by Lycan 01; 2012-11-07 at 12:29 AM.

22. - Top - End - #1072
    Troll in the Playground

Manehatten - Scav Post

In a less serious, or more serious, who really knows it's kind of weird section in the private room, Pretty Pink is pretty panicky. She attempts to just kind of slowly scoot her way towards the door. Her plan was almost too perfect!

"You just looked kind of easy to rob..." that might not have helped.

Fox Trot

"Get your pretty pink flank back over here! I'm done with you Miss Attempted Robbery."
    I blocked her path and nickered. "You owe me for wasting my time when I could be out there with actual mares who want some of me. I could have you ratted out and 'Im sure you even read the rules here. So let'stalk, hmmoh." Priorities.

[Outside the Tower]

It doesn't take too long to uncover the manticore cub. The lil' guy looks up at Gwen with big, yellow eyes and sneezes.

pfft!

Apparently he got dust in his nose.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Manehatten - Outside Four Stars

Lucky hovers over to help Gwendolyn, and is rewarded with the sight of a sneezing manticore cub. "Awwwwww," he coos, before sighing. "Dammit, it's adorable. We have no choice but to keep it, do we?"
    Damnit, it was very cute. Hnnnnnngh.

"Its gonna follow me and its probably going to still keep at it."
    Looks like they got themselves a team pet.

23. - Top - End - #1073
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Manehatten - In Front of Four Star

Lucky warily observes the cute little guy. "And, uh, what did you say his name was?"

---
    Manehatten - Scav Post

"Uh huh..." Sprinkles gruffly replies. It doesn't sound like he's sold.

But he's not melting Scoop's face off yet.

So clearly she's doing well so far.

24. - Top - End - #1074
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Girdershade]

"Nice going there, Fleetwing." Vioietta rolled her eyes. "Now I understand even less than I did when we started. Why can't we just call it love? That's what you want, right, Fizz?" It seemed her ideas of romance were also rather naive.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

25. - Top - End - #1075

[Outside Fourstar Tower]

Hey look!

TRSG! is starting to head outside! And... are they dragging out Steel Ranger power armor with them? Corn waves at the other ponies in the distance. "Hey there neighbors! I don't reckon ya'll might be able to lend us yer cart for a cut of the profits?"

That sounds like a good deal. Flim and Flam should accept this deal.

As for the cub? He begins to studiously lick himself to clean the dust off. And continues sneezing every now and again. This thing is seriously weapon's grade adorable.

[Inside Fourstar Tower]

Swiss snerks slightly. "Tenpony tower is probably one of the safest places in Equestrian right now. It is well armed and guarded. 'Civilized' I guess you could say."

She rolls her eyes at that word.

"You wouldn't believe how much they charge for food there. Oh! And Sour is actually part of this cool secret society that helps run the place! Don't tell anypony I told you that, though."

The changeling glances back and forth furtively just in case one of the demolished robots is listening.

[Manehattan Scav Outpost]

Surprise totally doesn't send her new friend away!

She just smiles a smile at Scoops that might be considered somewhere between creepy and threatening.

"Nope! Not getting involved with this. Not after what I've learned about what the Rangers have become," she replies simply. "Maybe it would be safe. Maybe I would be trotting into a trap. BUT! You can tell your boss that if he tries to take me by force I won't be feeding him cupcakes next time I visit."

Well!

That's kind of hostile.

The smile softens, becoming more apologetic and genuine. "Sorry Scoopy. I've met and killed too many wicked ponies to spot a bad apple when I see one. Even if you mean well your bosses probably don't. I can't put myself at risk over this."

26. - Top - End - #1076
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Manehatten - In Front of Four Star

Lucky warily observes the cute little guy. "And, uh, what did you say his name was?"
    "Eh...Sir Lyons..." She replied sheepishly.

[Outside Fourstar Tower]

Hey look! TRSG! is starting to head outside! And... are they dragging out Steel Ranger power armor with them? Corn waves at the other ponies in the distance. "Hey there neighbors! I don't reckon ya'll might be able to lend us yer cart for a cut of the profits?"

...That sounds like a good deal. Flim and Flam should accept this deal.

As for the cub? He begins to studiously lick himself to clean the dust off. And continues sneezing every now and again. This thing is seriously weapon's grade adorable.
    It'd be a miracle if their cart survived a building fallen on it. Anyways, the cub...was just so damn cute. Gwendolyn was glad the little fella' was alright. She would never tell you that though.

27. - Top - End - #1077

Manehatten - Scav Post

"How is that a punishment?" Asks the cupcake loving stallion.

Scoops has to keep serious for the time being at least. You know what'll be nice? Finding a scribe that would want to do ballistic tests on this new rifle and hitting the range. Not here nor there yet though.

"I'm just trying to make sure everypony stays safe. If you have any documents or audio that states she's the minister, it'll be something else I can shove in his face. I need to go alone... I'm trying to make sure all my friends don't try and hurt each other."

Pretty Pink slinks away from the door and then realizes it might be smart to sit up on her haunches instead of sliding on the floor. Oh snap, he actually bothered to read the rules here. That might be bad. "So... what... were you thinking?"
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #1078
    Troll in the Playground

Pretty Pink slinks away from the door and then realizes it might be smart to sit up on her haunches instead of sliding on the floor. Oh snap, he actually bothered to read the rules here. That might be bad. "So... what... were you thinking?"

Fox Trot

"Uh....hold that thought."
    Crap. I was drawing up blanks. Ehhh. Be Smart my flank.

"Well...uh...what are you good at doing? Obviously robbery isn't one of them."
    I smirked, proud of myself for that one.

29. - Top - End - #1079
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

"Adorable," Lucky deadpans, before smirking at Gwendolyn. "Well, since you already named him, we definitely can't get rid of the little guy."

And then TRSG! emerges from the building! Carrying... armor...?

Flim and Flim's eyes go wide. "WOW!!" they both exclaim, before galloping over to the brahmin and ushering them and the cart towards TRSG! and their loot. Both of the merchants seem to have dollar signs in place of their eyes...

Lucky chuckles. "Ya know, we should probably go make introductions..." Lucky smiles, before hopping back up to hover. "Also, mind Swiss, the hyper pegasus. She's... eccentric. And verrrrry outgoing." And a Changeling, but he doesn't think that's his secret to share.

The pegasus then hovers over to check on TRSG! and their companions. "Y'all all alright?" he asks as he approaches the group.

---
    Manehatten - Scav Post

"I can copy some of my data onto Miss Pie's Pipbuck," Sergeant Sprinkles informs Scoops. "And I can give it old military encryptions. Tough ones. They won't have trouble crackin' 'em, I wager, but it'll add more legitimacy to our claims if we're flaunting security measures nopony has used in over 200 years. Plus, I'm a jerk. Heh heh heh..."

30. - Top - End - #1080

[Outside Fourstar Tower]

Swiss and Down are notably absent.

Rye leans over to Corn and whispers, "Do their eyes look weird to you?"

The huge earth pony just shrugs.

"Well ain't you two a lively pair? This here is Rye-"

"Foresight,"
    the mare corrects. Corn just laughs.

"Foresight. I'm Corned Beef. The unicorn is Saurkraut,"
    he continues.

The unicorn bows slightly. "Charmed." then she squints slightly. "Wait... you're the nephews of Swindle Job aren't you?"

Should probably be noted that Moondancer is a resident at Tenpony Tower. Owns the Curiosity Shop, a general store of sorts specializing in rare and beautiful trinkets found around the Wasteland. She doesn't spend too much time in the tower proper, though.

[Manehatten - Scav Post]

"Information we can do. But I would really rather not visit the rangers again after my last little surprise," the Cyberpony responds. "Hopefully the whole Ministry Mare thing will be enough to keep them off my tail. I would really rather not be looking over my shoulder while I'm trying to spread smiles around Equestria."

It IS her job after all.
    Last edited by Rebonack; 2012-11-07 at 01:48 AM.