New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 37 of 50 FirstFirst ... 12272829303132333435363738394041424344454647 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,110 of 1475
  1. - Top - End - #1081
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [FO:E] The Northern Wasteland of Equestria 1

"How cute, themed naming."
    Gwendolyn commented in a manner that was hard to determine if she was being sarcastic or genuine, as she observed their guests. "Gwendolyn." She glanced back to keep an eye on the cub.

2. - Top - End - #1082
    Dwarf in the Playground

Beholder

[Inside Fourstar Tower]

Down isn't particularly convinced.
    Curious, but unconvinced.

"After my initial impressions here, you'll have to forgive me for not quite buying that."
    Maybe the entire tower is an illusory death trap, that just...happens to sucker in some prominent ponies? For an extended period of time?

...no that's dumb.
    Maybe they'll just have some sort of violent Enclave reaction or something.
    "Couldn't you or Sour just disguise my armor with some magic, instead? Or maybe her 'secret society' could help.
    Or I could stay outside."
    "Fear and creativity are conjoined twins."
    Absentee Spirit

3. - Top - End - #1083
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Manehatten - In Front of Four Star

Lucky waves a hoof at everyone. "Also, please don't shoot the manticore cub," he warns TRSG! in advance. "It's our new pet, apparently. And it's adorable..." he mutters.

Flim and Flam both look back and forth between Moondancer and each other. "What?" they ask in unison.

"Ah, yes, Uncle Swindle!" Flim smiles.

"And I suppose proper introductions are in order," Flim nods.

"I'm Flim!"

"I'm Flam!"

"We're the Flim-Flam Brothers!"

"Traveling salesponies, like no others!"

And yes, there was a bit of a singsongy tune to that bit of rhyme. Lucky just sighs and facehooves.
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

4. - Top - End - #1084
    Barbarian in the Playground

[Inside Fourstar Tower]

The changeling sticks out her tongue. "I would think that I've proven by now that I know what I'm talking about when it comes to the Wasteland. Tenpony is safe. Most ponies haven't ever seen an Enclave solider before. Would would just be some mare with weird armor."

And then?

"Oooh! That's actually a decent idea!" Swiss replies at the mention of using an illusion. "But if somepony figures out that you're armed we could all get in biiiiiig trouble."

Enormously huge trouble.

"Besides. Can't pegasus use weather magic and shoot lightning and stuff? If things got dangerous you could just zap stuff!"

Clearly that's a thing pegasus can do.

[Outside Fourstar Tower]

The cub peeks above the edge of the cart curiously. All sorts of ponies to pounce on! Just needs to bide his time, though...

"Uuugh..."
    Rye grouses. "Why can't we just use our names instead of this dumb sandwich nonsense?"

"'cuz they're our team code-names,"
    Corn retorts. "'sides, it's just for fun."

"It isn't fun. It's stupid,"
    the earth pony mare insists.

Sour is staying out of that particular conversation. Instead she quirks a brow at the brother's introduction. "I see... Well. I am sure you two will make quite the name for yourselves. You certainly make a notable introduction."
    Last edited by Rebonack; 2012-11-07 at 03:17 AM.
    Warning! Random Encounter™ detected!
    The Eternal Game Nightmære Stuff
    It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, just how awesome you look doing it.

5. - Top - End - #1085
    Dwarf in the Playground

Beholder

[Inside Fourstar Tower]

Down is silent for a moment, giving Swiss a good long look through her armor.
    "Yes. We can shoot lightning bolts. From our eyes."

The pegasus acquires a deathly serious tone, lightly flicking her wings.

She is then silent once more.
    Absentee Spirit

6. - Top - End - #1086

[Inside Fourstar Tower]

Swiss was heading for the doors, but that comment totally caught her off guard. "Wow, really? HA! I knew it! But I guess you can't show me since you're wearing that mask all the time? Wouldn't want to fry it," the changeling reasons. "Hmm... I'll have to ask Break about it... See, this is one of the problems with changelings. We're like a broken version of all the pony Tribes. We get a little bit of magic from each, but not the whole deal. So no pegasus-eye-lightning for me."

Aaww...

That's too bad!

Swiss trots out through the door, still pegasus disguised for the time being, and waves a hoof at the merchants. "Hey there everypony! How about those radioactive dust storms, am I right?"

7. - Top - End - #1087
    Troll in the Playground

Manehatten - In Front/Outside of Four Star

Gwendolyn stood there, partially listening to the gang's pointless chatter topic. Most of her attention was keeping an eye on the cub and making sure he doesn't get into trouble and shenanigans. She'd let Lucky take the role of the Face here.

8. - Top - End - #1088
    Firbolg in the Playground

Manehatten - Scav Post

Bad at robbery? It was a brilliant plan! It was some soft stallion exiled from softy-land that doesn't use his brain for thinking. How could it have gone wrong? "Hey it almost worked," she says defensively. Once again not doing herself any favors. She's hiding a string of hilariously bad failures behind that lie. "It's just that the stuff I used was obviously defective because it's past its shelf date."

Scoops was down in drama town still. Ink Jet is just sitting there observing. It's like the terrible soap operas that the radio plays once a day. Meanwhile, the ranger mare does some rifling through one of the saddlebags, winces, then spills out some ment-als.

"I understand, and thanks for understanding. I hope this works... Oh and here's some of the chems you wanted. They don't really have any medicinal use anyway, and the addiction part could get kind of weird for us fleshy ponies. So the quartermaster won't really miss them."
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

9. - Top - End - #1089
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Manehatten - Scav Post

Bad at robbery? It was a brilliant plan! It was some soft stallion exiled from softy-land that doesn't use his brain for thinking. How could it have gone wrong? "Hey it almost worked," she says defensively. Once again not doing herself any favors. She's hiding a string of hilariously bad failures behind that lie. "It's just that the stuff I used was obviously defective because it's past its shelf date."
    Manehatten Ruins- Theater Row -Scav Post 3:50 PM

Fox Trot

"If it did work then your pretty pink flank would have been knocked out too!"
    I pointed out and actually pointed at her. "Anyways, that doesn't answer my question."

10. - Top - End - #1090

Manehatten - Scav Post

If she weren't so worried about being shot or other stuff right now, Pretty Pink might try to use Fox's flirting even while yelling to... maybe seduce her way out of this? Worked so well the first time.

"I'm just a scavver like everypony else here. Just trying to make due... and you had some fancy guns."
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

11. - Top - End - #1091
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Girdershade

Fizz looks utterly confused. "So... Bucky doesn't love me. He just wants to... date? Or something?" she asks, raising a perplexed eyebrow. "I mean... I'm not..." she furrows her brow, clearly having trouble putting her thoughts into words, and/or grasping the situation as a whole. "But relationships are all boring and stuff, aren't they? And doesn't it involve kissing and stuff? Blek," she sticks out her tongue.

In case nopony has noticed yet, Soda Fizz has an extremely youthful and naive outlook on romance and love.....
    Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    [Girdershade]

"Nice going there, Fleetwing." Vioietta rolled her eyes. "Now I understand even less than I did when we started. Why can't we just call it love? That's what you want, right, Fizz?" It seemed her ideas of romance were also rather naive.
    "Hey, you said the L-word first!" Fleetwing said defensively. Seriously, what part of this mess was his fault?! More importantly, at least something had finally gotten through Soda Fizz's deceptively thick skull. This certainly explained why she was "playing hard to get." Now their next course of action was obvious; all he had to do was explain love and relationships, two things he'd never had the good fortune to posses, to a filly with the outlook of a foal, and absolutely nothing would go wrong. Right?

The pegasus massaged his temples in irritation; this really was turning into some awful joke. Still, he wasn't completely out of his league. Memories of Trotsky and the relationship his parents shared came to mind. Namely, a piece of advice his father had given him once when he was still a little colt:

Son, in these times, you don't want a pretty face. You want an alright face with a nice set of legs that can shoot the eyes off a raider what's sneaking up on you. Anything else after that is just a nice bonus.

Wasn't terribly poetic, but he could work with it.

"Relationships ain't boring, I can tell you that much," he started in. "My maw and paw had a pretty good one by all accounts, and they never seemed to have a dull moment. My maw was always a troublemaker, and my paw spent his days pulling her out of whatever new jam she'd gotten herself into. And she always kept her hooves busy playing jokes and funning around to make him smile, not to mention watching his back for Raiders and critters and such. They were never far enough apart that they couldn't come running to th' other's side, gun's a-blazing."

He paused and looked out the door at the (relative) peace in this settlement. "...yeah, that ain't exactly too applicable here, what with the lack of Raiders and all, but that ain't the point. The point is that there's a relationship; teaming up with somepony to keep each other alive and happy. Sure, there might be kissing involved somewhere, but now that I'm saying it out loud, it sounds a little less important than keeping each other safe and smiling."

"And Love is like a relationship, only...like a super-relationship. Love is when you can hand them over your last bit of food, and know that you're going to be fed and cared for instead of watching them leave you to starve. You can't just call a friendship or a relationship 'Love' without that sorta trust built up. It just ain't right."
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-11-07 at 03:53 PM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

12. - Top - End - #1092
    Troll in the Playground

Manehatten - Scav Post

If she weren't so worried about being shot or other stuff right now, Pretty Pink might try to use Fox's flirting even while yelling to... maybe seduce her way out of this? Worked so well the first time.

"I'm just a scavver like everypony else here. Just trying to make due... and you had some fancy guns."
    Manehatten Ruins- Theater Row -Scav Post 3:52 PM

Fox Trot

"Then that's it, you'll scavenge for me for some indeterminate amount of time and I won't enforce certain rules. I'd also like you to apologize for trying to rob me,"
    I walked up close to her with a furrowed brow smirk.

13. - Top - End - #1093

Manehatten - Scav Post

Fox Trot can really be persuasive when can't he? Must be his natural charisma, or just the face. Not seeing a way out of it, the mare gives up. "I'm sorry for trying to seduce, drug, then rob you blind."

Although, she is planning on bolting and never seeing Fox again at the soonest opportunity.
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #1094
    Troll in the Playground

Manehatten - Scav Post

Fox Trot can really be persuasive when can't he? Must be his natural charisma, or just the face. Not seeing a way out of it, the mare gives up. "I'm sorry for trying to seduce, drug, then rob you blind."

Although, she is planning on bolting and never seeing Fox again at the soonest opportunity.
    Manehatten Ruins- Theater Row -Scav Post 3:51 PM

Fox Trot

"How insincere,"
    I replied and backed her up against the wall. "Sigh, and I was really hoping we would have been able to have some fun together. You're still really cute. Anyways, don't mind me, I'm going to take what's been owed to me right now..." I felt myself feeling like I was in a position to mess with this mare now. I lifted up her chin and stole a kiss, I'd rate it as one of my best. Not the best one though, those were reserved for mares that didn't try to rob me. I'd give her a memorable one anyway, to sorta rub it in on what she missed out on.

I pulled away slowly and opened my eyes. "Now that would have been something to rob from me."

15. - Top - End - #1095

[Manehatten Scav Post]

As soon as Scoops holds out the tin of Mint-als they promptly vanish from her hoof and are cradled in the cyberpony's own. She pops the lid open and flicks one of the little white tablets into her mouth.

"Mmmm... minty..."

Does it worry anypony that Surprise eats those things like candy?

Her eyes then go wide! "OHMYGOSH! I haven't given Foxy a cupcake since we got back! He might think I don't want to be his friend anymore!"

And with that she hops into the air, spins her legs, and goes zooming away.

Shortly there after...

"SURPRISE!" comes the gleeful voice of a certain pegasus as she pops out from under Pink's bed, brandishing a cupcake in each hoof. There's no evidence that she ever entered the room. Probably best not to think about it too hard. "I brought you and your friend some cupcakes Foxy! Do you want them now or are you too busy being robbed incompetently?"

16. - Top - End - #1096

Manehatten - Scav Post

Pretty Pink... doesn't seem to mind getting kissed. This stallion is pretty insane, but damn if he isn't charming. "Well I may be able to stay a little-"

SUDDEN PEGASUS.

Now Pink has no other thought than to get out of there. Possibly blushing, she tries to run out the door screaming something about crazy. Meanwhile, Ink Jet is still there being converted to the ways of morale, disco-ball pony is still out of control, and there are so many streamers.

"Is she making up for lost time or is this normal?"
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #1097
    Dwarf in the Playground

Beholder

[Inside-> Outside Fourstar Tower]

Down joins the ranks of the silent watchers, along with Gwendolyn.

Although her silence is mostly born of bafflement and resignation.
    Of course Swiss believed. Why is she surprised?
    Could be worse. It is kind of funny...

And so the Enclave pegasus trots out behind the totally-not-a-changeling.
    Absentee Spirit

18. - Top - End - #1098
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Manehatten - Outside Fourstar Tower

Lucky chuckles in amusement at the sandwich banter. "I dunno, I like the sandwich stuff. It gives your group more character, and helps ya stand out from all the other mercs, scavengers, and prospectors," he observes with a smile. "And the nicknames are witty."

And then Down and Swiss emerge, with Swiss cracking a joke. Lucky looks at Gwendolyn, and gestures a hoof at the two pegasi. "Miss Down and Miss Swiss," he informs his griffin companion.

He also gestures at Vinyl Scratch. "And the little robot is Vinyl."

Flim and Flam both grin at Moondancer. "Oh hey, you really like our introduction?" Flim asks excitedly.

"Thanks!" Flam grins.

The two brothers then raise eyebrows. "Hey wait, haven't we seen you around the tower before?" Flim asks.

"Yeah, I think I've seen you in one of the shops..." Flam observes.

---
    Scav Post

Sprinkles chuckles. "Nope. This is totally normal."
    Last edited by Lycan 01; 2012-11-07 at 04:11 PM.

19. - Top - End - #1099

[Outside Fourstar Tower]

Vinyl waves a leg. The foalbot is getting increasingly... uncertain... around all this crazy. Sure she had said that she was ready for the adventure, but now that she's actually out here... Hopefully Tenpony will be a bit more to her liking.

"Hey Break!" Swiss calls out excitedly after the initial introduction, cantering over to the mummy-face pony. "How do pegasus do the lightning-eye thing? Down won't show me because it would fry that helmet she's always wearing."

Wow...

Really?

Rye face-hoofs at the mock-pegasus.

The manticore seems content to stay out of trouble for the time being. Just peeking over the edge of the cart and bouncing out of the way as Corn loads the Steel Ranger armor into the back.

As for Sour, she replies with a nod. "I am better known as Moondancer within Tenpony. I own the Curiosity Shop though I spend relatively little time there myself. Certainly not as much as I used to. Cash Register manages it for me."

20. - Top - End - #1100
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

"Sorry, Swiss..." Lucky sighs. For a split second, everypony probably thinks Lucky is going to tell her the truth.

Nope.

"I haven't done it in a few years, so I'm reeeeally out of practice. And I burned my eyebrows off last time. If I tried to do it now-" he points at his bandages, "I'd probably just light my face on fire. And before you ask, no, I'm not taking the bandages off," he tells her with a friendly smirk. "By the way, you can call me Lucky."

Flim and Flam nod along as Moondancer properly introduces herself. "Nice to meet you!" the both respectfully reply.

The two brothers then eye the armor. "Hey," Flim points, "Don't those have advanced medical tech?"

"Like healing talismans?" Flam asks, a grin forming on his face.

---
    Girdershade

Fizz blinks a few times. At first, it seems like Fleetwing's words didn't click for her.

But then...

"Huh. Well I guess that makes sense. But... Bucky already protects me, and keeps me and the museum safe. And... you made me reeeeeally happy and smiley when you went out to get those sodas, despite how dangerous it was. Huh." The ditzy mare raises a hoof to her chin, and ponders for a moment. She then grins excitedly. "So does this mean I'm already dating both of you?"

21. - Top - End - #1101

[Outside Fourstar Tower]

Previously Swiss was all smiles expecting to get to see something really really awesome in the near future. But at Lucky's reply? Her grin fades and her wings droop.

"...oh," comes the disappointed reply. Followed by an irritated snort. "Horse-apples! I'm never going to get to see the eye-lightning thing at this rate. I guess I'll just help load the cart then..."

And off she goes to do just that!

The totally-not-a-changeling at least has the sense not to levitate anything and uses her hooves instead. "I removed the medical suites from the power-barding already. And the weapons. ...and the talismans... Most of the stuff I could strip, actually. Steel Rangers will take a pony apart if they see somepony in their armor. Better to just cannibalize the parts that can be used and then sell the armor itself for scrap."

22. - Top - End - #1102
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Girdershade - Flirting With Death]

"Oh. I see." Violetta nodded to Fleetwing. "That's a pretty good explanation. Now there's only one question remaining: Is she flirting with you, or with me?"
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

23. - Top - End - #1103
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Girdershade

Fizz blinks a few times. At first, it seems like Fleetwing's words didn't click for her.

But then...

"Huh. Well I guess that makes sense. But... Bucky already protects me, and keeps me and the museum safe. And... you made me reeeeeally happy and smiley when you went out to get those sodas, despite how dangerous it was. Huh." The ditzy mare raises a hoof to her chin, and ponders for a moment. She then grins excitedly. "So does this mean I'm already dating both of you?"
    So close, and yet so far.

"What?! Wait, no! That...that ain't what I meant!" Fleetwing sputtered in a mad backpedaling. Despite his best efforts, her clueless flirting lit his cheeks on fire.

"Oh. I see." Violetta nodded to Fleetwing. "That's a pretty good explanation. Now there's only one question remaining: Is she flirting with you, or with me?"
    "She's flirting with me!"

"...no, wait, shoot, that didn't come out right, I mean, she is, but she shouldn't be, and...and..." Deep breaths, Fleetwing, deep breaths. The pegasus barely caught himself before he sent himself into another rambling spree. Just had to hope Bucky hadn't heard him shouting there, heaven knows he needed this to be more awkward. "A-anyhow, that don't count 'cause y'paid us t'get those sodas. A-a-and y'can't go dating two ponies at once!"
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-11-08 at 12:47 AM.

24. - Top - End - #1104
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rebonack View Post
    [Manehatten Scav Post]
    -snip-
    And with that she hops into the air, spins her legs, and goes zooming away.

Shortly there after...

"SURPRISE!" comes the gleeful voice of a certain pegasus as she pops out from under Pink's bed, brandishing a cupcake in each hoof. There's no evidence that she ever entered the room. Probably best not to think about it too hard. "I brought you and your friend some cupcakes Foxy! Do you want them now or are you too busy being robbed incompetently?"
    Manehatten - Scav Post

Pretty Pink... doesn't seem to mind getting kissed. This stallion is pretty insane, but damn if he isn't charming. "Well I may be able to stay a little-"

SUDDEN PEGASUS.

Now Pink has no other thought than to get out of there. Possibly blushing, she tries to run out the door screaming something about crazy.

Fox Trot

Crap....I mean...waaah!...Sweet Luna in socks....I don't I'll ever get used to Surprise's random pop ups. Double craps...Well, it wouldn't be the first time I had a mare run away from me, but that was because she had left her stove on in her suite. Anyways.

"Sweet Celestia with a wet mane....you....surprised...me..."
    Wow...that was lame. Regardless, my heart did nearly herp out on me by her sudden appearance. I removed my hoof from my chest, had to play it cool. Don't be derped. Wait.

"...How did you know I was being robbed incompetently?"

=====

Manehatten-Outside Fourstar Tower

Gwendolyn wasn't a big crowd gal nor was she as excited as the twins. She was going to go with the flow. Keep a watchful eye out for anymore danger and make sure to check up on the cub, let Lucky do the talking, only to comment on stuff if directly spoken to, otherwise, for the moment, she had nothing to contribute.

25. - Top - End - #1105
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Spoiler
    Show
    [Outside Fourstar Tower]

Previously Swiss was all smiles expecting to get to see something really really awesome in the near future. But at Lucky's reply? Her grin fades and her wings droop.

"...oh," comes the disappointed reply. Followed by an irritated snort. "Horse-apples! I'm never going to get to see the eye-lightning thing at this rate. I guess I'll just help load the cart then..."

And off she goes to do just that!

The totally-not-a-changeling at least has the sense not to levitate anything and uses her hooves instead. "I removed the medical suites from the power-barding already. And the weapons. ...and the talismans... Most of the stuff I could strip, actually. Steel Rangers will take a pony apart if they see somepony in their armor. Better to just cannibalize the parts that can be used and then sell the armor itself for scrap."

Lucky frowns. "Oh, well, sorry to disappoint you, Miss Swiss. Wish there was somethin' I could do to make it up to ya. Anything I can do?"

He's thinking along the lines of a favor or something, not other fancy pegasus tricks she might want to see. He doesn't seem to realize that there's no telling what other folks have told her over the years...

Flim and Flam grin. "Oh, that's okay," Flim nods.

"We were hoping for a medical talisman by itself," Flam explains.

"Free from the suit."

"That would be quite valuable!"

"We run a medical supply caravan after all."

"We can find many uses for such a trinket."

"Many uses."

"Care to spare one?" the two twins ask in unison, grinning excitedly.

---
    Girdershade

Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    So close, and yet so far.

"What?! Wait, no! That...that ain't what I meant!" Fleetwing sputtered in a mad backpedaling. Despite his best efforts, her clueless flirting lit his cheeks on fire.

"She's flirting with me!"

"...no, wait, shoot, that didn't come out right, I mean, she is, but she shouldn't be, and...and..." Deep breaths, Fleetwing, deep breaths. The pegasus barely caught himself before he sent himself into another rambling spree. Just had to hope Bucky hadn't heard him shouting there, heaven knows he needed this to be more awkward. "A-anyhow, that don't count 'cause y'paid us t'get those sodas. A-a-and y'can't go dating two ponies at once!"

"Oh no, I wasn't flirting with anypony," Fizz naively replies. "And besides, I don't really have much attraction to mares. I don't really have much attraction to stallions either, actually," she cheerfully observes.

The dark-furred pony then looks over at Fleetwing. "Oh, well, you're still doing other things to make me smile, like explain dating and stuff to me!" she says with, sure enough, a bit smile. She then brings a hoof up to her chin, and ponders for a moment. "Huh. You can't date two ponies at once? Oh. Well why not? What if two ponies both like the same pony? Can't they all share each other?" she innocently inquires.

She then looks up at the ceiling in thought. "Huh. Who should I date, then? Bucky, or Fleety?" she asks nopony in particular.
    Last edited by Lycan 01; 2012-11-08 at 01:46 AM.

26. - Top - End - #1106
    Titan in the Playground

[Girdershade - More like SoDUH Fizz, amirite?]

"If you're gonna date anypony, date Bucky!" Fleetwing said quickly. "'Cause...'cause dating me wouldn't work 'cause I'm just visiting and passing through, and y'can't date a pony what ain't there." Ack, how the hay did he manage to pick up a pet name (and get himself in the running for "most eligible bachelor in Girdershade") amid all this? And come to think of it, was it Buck or Bucky?! If he'd been calling the stallion a cutesy name this whole time...

The pegasus groaned, getting fed up with this nonsense. Maybe Violetta had a point about over-complicating things; maybe it was time to fight foalishness with foalishness. "And y'can't date two ponies at once 'cause one of them'll feel left out. Say you...snort Sparkle Cola out your nose when you're with one of your dates. It'll be funny for you two, but your other date won't get the joke 'cause he weren't there. Then he'll feel sad and lonely while you two laugh it up. That don't sound like much fun, does it?"
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-11-08 at 12:26 PM.

27. - Top - End - #1107

[Manehattan - Scav Outpost]

Somewhere between the admission that he was surprised and the question about the cyberpony's uncanny knowledge Surprise will aim to shove one of the cupcakes in Foxtrot's mouth. She'll then wrap her tongue around her own cupcake, yank it into her waiting jaws, and apparently swallow it whole.

What a weird pony.

"I'm so glad I haven't lost my touch, Foxy! I've been worried that sitting in that boring pod for so long might have made me lose my super-special sneakiness!"

And that would be simply dreadful.

"SO! Are you going to look at those memories? Maybe you'll be able to find out which meany mean-pants ponies framed you! Oooh! And do you know if they have a console in here anywhere connected to the Equestrian Information Network? I was thinking of maybe taking a nap later!"

[At the Base of Fourstar Tower]

The manticore cub has climbed out of the cart and is now shaking himself vigorously in an attempt to get all that dust off. Thus far he's having only marginal success. After extensive shaking and licking he'll move to Gwen and rub up against one of her hind legs.

'cuz that end of her smells like lion!

Lucky gets pouted at some more by the mock-pegasus. "Thems the breaks I guess. I can't really think of any favors or anything right off hoof... Maybe something will come to mind once we get to Tenpony?"

Word of advice.

Never ever ever offer a fae an open ended favor. That's just asking for trouble. See how Swiss is grinning at you Lucky? That means trouble. There's trouble brewing in that Discord-born brain of hers. Swiss gives her wings a few flaps before taking flight. Looks like she's going to go pester down.

Sour coughs slightly at the request of the Twins. "Like you said, they're quite valuable. Any sales will go through me. Preferably before we reach Tenpony and the usual trade-tax is levied on the transaction. However as payment for the use of your cart you can take fifteen percent of the potions or chems we gathered from the power-barding."

She gestures at a decent sized collection of vials Corn is loading onto the carts.

28. - Top - End - #1108
    Troll in the Playground

[Manehattan - Scav Outpost]
    Spoiler
    Show

Somewhere between the admission that he was surprised and the question about the cyberpony's uncanny knowledge Surprise will aim to shove one of the cupcakes in Foxtrot's mouth. She'll then wrap her tongue around her own cupcake, yank it into her waiting jaws, and apparently swallow it whole.

What a weird pony.

"I'm so glad I haven't lost my touch, Foxy! I've been worried that sitting in that boring pod for so long might have made me lose my super-special sneakiness!"

And that would be simply dreadful.

"SO! Are you going to look at those memories? Maybe you'll be able to find out which meany mean-pants ponies framed you! Oooh! And do you know if they have a console in here anywhere connected to the Equestrian Information Network? I was thinking of maybe taking a nap later!"

Fox Trot

I tilted my head to the right in time and got a cupcake smushed in my mouth. Better than choking. I, at my own pace ate the cupcake, rubbing my hoof against my cheek and then licking if off. Anyways.

"Soon, I don't know what to expect, I don't know how long they' will be, so I'd want to make sure I'm comfy, safe.... and with my things secured. Also, sorry Miss Surprise, I don't know if there's a console connected to the EII. My apologies..." I glanced around knowing Sprinkles wasn't probably too far. "...buddy."

[At the Base of Fourstar Tower]

The manticore cub has climbed out of the cart and is now shaking himself vigorously in an attempt to get all that dust off. Thus far he's having only marginal success. After extensive shaking and licking he'll move to Gwen and rub up against one of her hind legs.

'cuz that end of her smells like lion!
    Gwendolyn smiled at the cub and reached over and down to ruffle its head gently.

29. - Top - End - #1109

[Manehattan Scav Outpost]

"Hmmmm..." Surprise ponders, rubbing her chin with a hoof. A lightning bug randomly buzzes into the room, alights on her head, and fires up its rear end.

*DING!*

"I know! We can find a console that I can plug into and you can do through your memories in the same room! That way I'll be right there in case anypony decides to try doing something mean while you're asleep!"

She rubs her hooves together, smiling a devious grin. "It is the PERFECT plan!"

Surprise fails around a bit at the large insect to get it off her mane.

30. - Top - End - #1110
    Troll in the Playground

[Manehattan Scav Outpost]

"Hmmmm..." Surprise ponders, rubbing her chin with a hoof. A lightning bug randomly buzzes into the room, alights on her head, and fires up its rear end.

*DING!*

"I know! We can find a console that I can plug into and you can do through your memories in the same room! That way I'll be right there in case anypony decides to try doing something mean while you're asleep!"

She rubs her hooves together, smiling a devious grin. "It is the PERFECT plan!"

Surprise flails around a bit at the large insect to get it off her mane.

Manehatten Ruins- Theater Row -Scav Post 3:53 PM

Fox Trot

"I suppose..."
    I said looking away just moments before she started to flail. And then something dawned on me.

"Crap!...I left my stuff back in the corner on the dance floor and that damn Pretty Pink saw me...and she's not here! She'll probably try to steal my stuff!"