New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 15 of 50 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242540 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #421
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Icy smiled a small smile. "Perhaps." She glanced at the closed door. "Are you done, Lone-- I mean, Ink Pen?"
    I haff nozing to say, and I am zaying it... Comradez, zank you for your serveece... Accsent found, I'm ready.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

2. - Top - End - #422
    Troll in the Playground

Fox couldn't help but smirk a little at that accent business, it was mildly amusing.

"Alright, well, if we're all ready let's go."
    He said walking to the door and opening it.

[Grif, I think yer up in the time bubble thread in the other game]

3. - Top - End - #423
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Fox couldn't help but smirk a little at that accent business, it was mildly amusing.

"Alright, well, if we're all ready let's go."
    He said walking to the door and opening it.
    "Let's," Icy said, following him out of the door.

And so shall let Benson handle this mini-event.
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-12-31 at 01:45 PM.

4. - Top - End - #424
    Troll in the Playground

Plazma Hotel- A Get-together

And the fake married couple and their butler with an accent of unknown foreign origins headed out to some little party under suspicions of something more dastardly.

Anyways, they found their way to the floor and room as Fox Trot knocked on the door. The door was answered by Sun Kissed the tanned ochre furred unicorn. She was wearing a yellow turtle neck sweater, in comparison to the others, she looked conservative. Lemon Ice and Quick Step were sitting around the coffee table playing a dice game, those two were wearing socks, long sleeved blouses and short skirts that put emphasis on their flanks. Cerise could be seen napping near the window on a cushioned backless indoor bench. She had a blanket over her, so who knows what she was wearing.

Anyways, as for their hotel room, it was nice, a bit smaller than Fox's, Icy's, and Lone Star's, but still not cheap looking.

Sun Kissed smiled and greeted them. "Oh hey, you came, please, come on in." She said with a small smile and gestured they come in.

5. - Top - End - #425
    Ettin in the Playground

Plazma Hotel- A Get-together
    And the fake married couple and their butler with an accent of unknown foreign origins headed out to some little party under suspicions of something more dastardly.

Anyways, they found their way to the floor and room as Fox Trot knocked on the door. The door was answered by Sun Kissed the tanned ochre furred unicorn. She was wearing a yellow turtle neck sweater, in comparison to the others, she looked conservative. Lemon Ice and Quick Step were sitting around the coffee table playing a dice game, those two were wearing socks, long sleeved blouses and short skirts that put emphasis on their flanks. Cerise could be seen napping near the window on a cushioned backless indoor bench. She had a blanket over her, so who knows what she was wearing.

Anyways, as for their hotel room, it was nice, a bit smaller than Fox's, Icy's, and Lone Star's, but still not cheap looking.

Sun Kissed smiled and greeted them. "Oh hey, you came, please, come on in." She said with a small smile and gestured they come in.
    Icy gave them her best winning smile. It came off something more of a forced curving of her lips than anything else. Still, her tone was quite polite. "Ah, good evening to you. I see you girls already started..." She trotted in with Fox, unsure of what next to do.

6. - Top - End - #426
    Titan in the Playground

Lone Star was quiet for a few moments, then looked to Fox Trot. Vy am I nat sooprised?

Extended Sig

7. - Top - End - #427
    Troll in the Playground

Fox said wanly smiled at the girls and nodded his head. He then glanced at Lone Star and cocked a brow as he stepped in. "I'm not really sure what you mean by that.."

Sun Kissed looked at the two stallions a little confusedly at whatever secret conversation they were having and then shook her head. She gave Icy a smile.

"Please, sit down, we have some snacks on the table. I think you'll like the chip dip, made with a special blend involving dried tomatoes." She said with a proud smile.

"Are you trying to show off Sunny?" Lemon Ice playfully poked fun at her friend.

"What? N-no...I mean....maybe...no...I don't think its something to show off that one brought their own food to make a dip in their hotel room...uh...Anyways! Yes uh..sit down.." Sun Kissed flushed and shook her friend's comments from her head.

Quick Step briefly glanced at Fox Trot and then at Icy and then at Lone Star, her own thoughts about earlier and her run in with Fox Trot and the rumors.
    Last edited by Benson; 2013-01-04 at 05:16 AM.

8. - Top - End - #428
    Ettin in the Playground

Fox said wanly smiled at the girls and nodded his head. He then glanced at Lone Star and cocked a brow as he stepped in. "I'm not really sure what you mean by that.."

Sun Kissed looked at the two stallions a little confusedly at whatever secret conversation they were having and then shook her head. She gave Icy a smile.

"Please, sit down, we have some snacks on the table. I think you'll like the chip dip, made with a special blend involving dried tomatoes." She said with a proud smile.

"Are you trying to show off Sunny?" Lemon Ice playfully poked fun at her friend.

"What? N-no...I mean....maybe...no...I don't think its something to show off that one brought their own food to make a dip in their hotel room...uh...Anyways! Yes uh..sit down.." Sun Kissed flushed and shook her friend's comments from her head.

Quick Step briefly glanced at Fox Trot and then at Icy and then at Lone Star, her own thoughts about earlier and her run in with Fox Trot and the rumors.
    Icy gave a wan smile of her own and nodded back. "Thank you." She led Fox and Lone Star along to any available open seat and took her own place beside Fox. The girls might note she seemed remarkably more reserved and dignified compared to her (Esmeralda's) flirty poolside manners previously... mayhaps enough to raise questions. She quietly reached for some of the snacks and offered them to Fox. Then she helped herself to some of the chip dip and chewed slowly. "They're... quite good..." she said slowly, though truth be told, Icy wasn't particularly endeared with the slightly too much tomato-y taste.

9. - Top - End - #429
    Troll in the Playground

Fox opened his mouth, expecting she would feed him one. Meanwhile Sun Kissed smiled thinking Icy's compliment as genuine. "If you'd like I could before you leave, get you a little to go container for some dip to take with you."

But anyways, indeed Icy's behavior raised questions, questions that Quick Step stepped in to ask, a lazy smirk on her face. Okay, maybe not questions, but just general bringing it up in a coyish manner.

"Such a reserved demeanor, Miss, one might think you a different mare hahaha..." She let out a false laugh as if though meaning to come off in jest.

10. - Top - End - #430
    Ettin in the Playground

"Such a reserved demeanor, Miss, one might think you a different mare hahaha..." She let out a false laugh as if though meaning to come off in jest.
    Icy meet Quick Step's look evenly. "Well, I'm known to have mood swings. Perhaps it's not as surprising as you think." Oh dear, Quick Step might pick up her different eye colour as well. Anyway, with that said, she turned her attention back to feeding "Mr Playwright". The knave.

11. - Top - End - #431
    Troll in the Playground

Icy meet Quick Step's look evenly. "Well, I'm known to have mood swings. Perhaps it's not as surprising as you think." Oh dear, Quick Step might pick up her different eye colour as well. Anyway, with that said, she turned her attention back to feeding "Mr Playwright". The knave.
    Indeed the knave. He preferred right now to keep his mouth occupied, a weary look on his face as he tried to avoid eye contact with Quick Step.

"Mood swings? I see." Quick replied simply. She lifted a chip for herself and dipped it into the dip. "Those are some nice contacts you have. I like that shade of blue." She said feigning interest in the subject. Fox briefly choked on his bite and and pounded on his chest with a hoof.

12. - Top - End - #432
    Ettin in the Playground

Indeed the knave. He preferred right now to keep his mouth occupied, a weary look on his face as he tried to avoid eye contact with Quick Step.

"Mood swings? I see." Quick replied simply. She lifted a chip for herself and dipped it into the dip. "Those are some nice contacts you have. I like that shade of blue." She said feigning interest in the subject. Fox briefly choked on his bite and and pounded on his chest with a hoof.
    Icy looked at Fox with concern, briefly ignoring Quick Step for a bit. She reached a hoof for his shoulder. "Are you alright, honey?" she asked. Then she addressed Quick Step in a slightly forced nonchalant manner, "Well, I am glad you liked them. I picked them out specifically for this occasion."

13. - Top - End - #433
    Titan in the Playground

Lone Star had apparently decided to go sit at the window and stare out into the sky. For some reason.

Extended Sig

14. - Top - End - #434
    Troll in the Playground

Icy looked at Fox with concern, briefly ignoring Quick Step for a bit. She reached a hoof for his shoulder. "Are you alright, honey?" she asked. Then she addressed Quick Step in a slightly forced nonchalant manner, "Well, I am glad you liked them. I picked them out specifically for this occasion."

"I'm fine...wrong...tube? Yea...wrong tube. I should chew my food better next time?...yea.."
    Fox motioned for water and their good hostess stood up with a bashful smile from her derp.

"Right...drinks...silly of me....while I'm getting drinks...does anypony want anything in particular from the mini fridge?....Oh...I also bought wine coolers."

"Ooh..I'll have me one of the strawberry daiquiris," Cerise commented. She had been listening to the conversation and could tell her friend Quick Step was..on the tense side. Though she did see "Winter Solstice" as rather sketchy with her whole making out with the butler business. But she only saw it as amusing gossip, she didn't really that much about whatever was going on between the three. It was just fun front row scandal.

"I'll have the same," Quick replied keeping her eyes locked on Icy's blue.

15. - Top - End - #435
    Ettin in the Playground

"I'm fine...wrong...tube? Yea...wrong tube. I should chew my food better next time?...yea.."
    Fox motioned for water and their good hostess stood up with a bashful smile from her derp.

"Right...drinks...silly of me....while I'm getting drinks...does anypony want anything in particular from the mini fridge?....Oh...I also bought wine coolers."

"Ooh..I'll have me one of the strawberry daiquiris," Cerise commented. She had been listening to the conversation and could tell her friend Quick Step was..on the tense side. Though she did see "Winter Solstice" as rather sketchy with her whole making out with the butler business. But she only saw it as amusing gossip, she didn't really that much about whatever was going on between the three. It was just fun front row scandal.

"I'll have the same," Quick replied keeping her eyes locked on Icy's blue.
    "If you have tea, I'll have them," Icy said, not taking her eyes off Quick Step's. "Do you have something else in mind, Miss Quick Step?"

16. - Top - End - #436
    Troll in the Playground

"If you have tea, I'll have them," Icy said, not taking her eyes off Quick Step's. "Do you have something else in mind, Miss Quick Step?"

"What do you mean by Mrs Winter Solstice?" Quick Step asked in their stare down.

"I only see a bottle of lemon tea in the mini fridge....holy tea water...its five Bits..." Sun Kissed said with a startled expression. "I should really have checked the princes earlier when we ate those peanuts."

"Hahah...those were four Bits...I'll pay you back I promise," Cerise said to her friend and stuck out her tongue.

17. - Top - End - #437
    Ettin in the Playground

"What do you mean by Mrs Winter Solstice?" Quick Step asked in their stare down.

"I only see a bottle of lemon tea in the mini fridge....holy tea water...its five Bits..." Sun Kissed said with a startled expression. "I should really have checked the princes earlier when we ate those peanuts."

"Hahah...those were four Bits...I'll pay you back I promise," Cerise said to her friend and stuck out her tongue.
    Lemon tea, yech. Icy mentally winced at the ruination of perfectly good tea. Nevertheless, appearances must be kept up. "That would be perfectly acceptable," Icy said calmly, not breaking their little stare down just yet. She addressed Quick Step again. "Oh, I just had the feeling you have a vested interest in asking all these innocent questions."

18. - Top - End - #438
    Troll in the Playground

Lemon tea, yech. Icy mentally winced at the ruination of perfectly good tea. Nevertheless, appearances must be kept up. "That would be perfectly acceptable," Icy said calmly, not breaking their little stare down just yet. She addressed Quick Step again. "Oh, I just had the feeling you have a vested interest in asking all these innocent questions."
    Sun Kissed privately winced, she didn't quite want to pay five Bits for some drink, maybe if it was a 2 for five deal....but...eh....She grabbed the bottle with her TK and floated it over to Icy. A slight push over, maybe.

Anyways meanwhile Quick Step just subtly twitch. "Very well then, how did you two meet? It always so cute to learn how married couples got their roots."

19. - Top - End - #439
    Ettin in the Playground

Sun Kissed privately winced, she didn't quite want to pay five Bits for some drink, maybe if it was a 2 for five deal....but...eh....She grabbed the bottle with her TK and floated it over to Icy. A slight push over, maybe.

Anyways meanwhile Quick Step just subtly twitch. "Very well then, how did you two meet? It always so cute to learn how married couples got their roots."
    Icy placed her drink on the table, smiling briefly at Sun Kissed. Well, Quick Step's question was easy enough and she could even tell the truth. "Well, Mr Playwright and I found each other at a bar one day. There was an immediate attraction. Oh, it wasn't smooth sailing at first." Icy smirked. "We didn't like each other at first. Lots of fights and whatnot. But in the end, Mr Playwright's charms were quite irresistible. And now here we are."

20. - Top - End - #440
    Troll in the Playground

Icy placed her drink on the table, smiling briefly at Sun Kissed. Well, Quick Step's question was easy enough and she could even tell the truth. "Well, Mr Playwright and I found each other at a bar one day. There was an immediate attraction. Oh, it wasn't smooth sailing at first." Icy smirked. "We didn't like each other at first. Lots of fights and whatnot. But in the end, Mr Playwright's charms were quite irresistible. And now here we are."

"Indeed, it took me a while, but I eventually won over my sweetheart, it was just inevitable that she fall for me,"
    Fox playfully boasted and grinned as he nuzzled her cheek. He took a drink of water that Sun Kissed just floated over to the coffee table.

"I see, that's quite a little story. Adorable, one for the children." Quick Step commented.

21. - Top - End - #441
    Titan in the Playground

"Indeed, it took me a while, but I eventually won over my sweetheart, it was just inevitable that she fall for me,"
    Fox playfully boasted and grinned as he nuzzled her cheek. He took a drink of water that Sun Kissed just floated over to the coffee table.

"I see, that's quite a little story. Adorable, one for the children." Quick Step commented.
    Lone Star banged his head once against the wall, trying not to gag.

Extended Sig

22. - Top - End - #442
    Ettin in the Playground

"One for the children indeed..." Icy debated on whether to mention her current situation, but decided against it. The less this mare knew, the better. She misliked her curiosity.

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Lone Star banged his head once against the wall, trying not to gag.
    Icy shot their "butler" a dark look, since butlers isn't supposed to show any emotional reactions.

23. - Top - End - #443
    Troll in the Playground

The sudden thwack on the against the wall seemed to startle the mare sleeping by the window as she fell off the backless bench and onto the floor from surprise.

The mare threw a sour look at Lone Star and shook her hoof at him. "I rue you sir. Rue."

Her friend Cerise just laughed at the minor misfortune of her friend and drank her wine cooler that was just served by Sun Kissed.

Quick Step stared at Icy with scrutinizing eyes. Her eyes falling below Icy's chest. She blinked and then opened her mouth to comment only to have a wine cooler bottle stuffed in her mouth.

"Hahaha...here you go Quick," Sun Kissed interjected herself and scooted down next to her friend. Quick made a muffled startled sound and cocked a brow at her friend.

"So any whom, well that's amusing, you two do make a lovely couple," Sun Kissed said in her own attempts at quieting down Quick.

24. - Top - End - #444
    Ettin in the Playground

The sudden thwack on the against the wall seemed to startle the mare sleeping by the window as she fell off the backless bench and onto the floor from surprise.

The mare threw a sour look at Lone Star and shook her hoof at him. "I rue you sir. Rue."

Her friend Cerise just laughed at the minor misfortune of her friend and drank her wine cooler that was just served by Sun Kissed.

Quick Step stared at Icy with scrutinizing eyes. Her eyes falling below Icy's chest. She blinked and then opened her mouth to comment only to have a wine cooler bottle stuffed in her mouth.

"Hahaha...here you go Quick," Sun Kissed interjected herself and scooted down next to her friend. Quick made a muffled startled sound and cocked a brow at her friend.

"So any whom, well that's amusing, you two do make a lovely couple," Sun Kissed said in her own attempts at quieting down Quick.
    Quick Step might note Icy seemed to be a little round in the belly. Why, the harlot has been snacking! "Why, thank you," Icy said demurely, batting her eyelashes. "But enough about me. Why don't you ladies tell us about yourself. Why are you here in this lovely city?"

25. - Top - End - #445
    Troll in the Playground

"Well, like I told your husband back at the poolside, we're here on vacation," cerise said with a lazy smile and glazed eyes. She sipped her sissy wine cooler and then guzzled it down.

"Well actually, these three here are on vacation. I'm here for some catering gig," Sun Kissed replied taking away the wine cooler from her friend with her TK.

"I was allowed to bring three guests, so I brought these knuckle heads," She continued smiling softly.

"..'Some' catering gig?...You need to stop being so modest Sunny.." Cerise said with a giggle as she in vain tried to reach for her drink. "She's going to be working some big shin dig, some gala party for a bunch of elite ponies with too much wealth."
    ================================================== =======

Canterlot- Balboa's Estate-Evening

Old ponified looking Alfred, aka Featherduster walked alone down the upstairs hall to the west wing as he came upon Hay Bale's room. The old stuffy looking butler rapped at her door.

"Miss Hay Bale, are you decent?" He asked after knocking. His reason for his particular words, was that he didn't want to walk in on her doing anything unsavory or the like, simple.
    Last edited by Benson; 2013-01-09 at 04:38 AM.

26. - Top - End - #446
    Ettin in the Playground

"Well, like I told your husband back at the poolside, we're here on vacation," Cerise said with a lazy smile and glazed eyes. She sipped her sissy wine cooler and then guzzled it down.

"Well actually, these three here are on vacation. I'm here for some catering gig," Sun Kissed replied taking away the wine cooler from her friend with her TK.

"I was allowed to bring three guests, so I brought these knuckle heads," She continued smiling softly.

"..'Some' catering gig?...You need to stop being so modest Sunny.." Cerise said with a giggle as she in vain tried to reach for her drink. "She's going to be working some big shin dig, some gala party for a bunch of elite ponies with too much wealth."
    "Oh? My congratulations." Icy's mind began to whirl. "Where might this gala party be, might I indulge my curiosity?"

27. - Top - End - #447
    Titan in the Playground

The mare threw a sour look at Lone Star and shook her hoof at him. "I rue you sir. Rue.".
    I vill let you know ven I start carring.

Canterlot- Balboa's Estate-Evening

Old ponified looking Alfred, aka Featherduster walked alone down the upstairs hall to the west wing as he came upon Hay Bale's room. The old stuffy looking butler rapped at her door.

"Miss Hay Bale, are you decent?" He asked after knocking. His reason for his particular words, was that he didn't want to walk in on her doing anything unsavory or the like, simple.
    Hay Bale groaned from within the room. Five more minuuutes, dad... The yeast is rising...

Extended Sig

28. - Top - End - #448
    Troll in the Playground

"Oh? My congratulations." Icy's mind began to whirl. "Where might this gala party be, might I indulge my curiosity?"
    "Its uh--" Sun Kissed began and then mentioned some gala that just so happen to be the one gang here are to be at. Benson can't remember if they actually named it. Fox held in a spit take and choked on his water instead. He pounded his chest and accepted the small towel TK'd over to him by Sun Kissed.

"You alright?" Quick Step asked.

"Yea..*cough*...wrong pipe.."
    He wheezed.

Cerise leaned in towards Icy with her hoof to the side of her muzzle. "I suggest you get a will going in your favor due to the rate your husband chokes on stuff." She giggled.

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    I vill let you know ven I start carring.
    The mare immediately frowned as she picked herself up. "I was just playing..." She glanced at Lone Star and then picked up the blanket to put back on the bed.

"Haha..don't be rude Ink Pen,"
    Fox wheezed out.
    =================

Canterlot Estate

Hay Bale groaned from within the room. Five more minuuutes, dad... The yeast is rising...

"How about five more seconds Miss Hay Bale." Featherduster droned on. He didn't really want to come in here. Where was a servant when you needed one?....Oh hey, there comes to the maid to dust the many portraits in this hall.

"You, ma'am, go in there and wake up Miss Hay Bale." He told the maid. The maid looked at him startled and surprised.

"Uh..okay...sir." She said putting her feather duster on a little strap on the side of her uniform. Naturally because this was Balboa, the maid uniforms were on the uh...scandalous side. Cough. She moved to the door and pushed down on the handle.

"I'm coming in," She announced as she stepped inside Hay Bale's room.
    Last edited by Benson; 2013-01-09 at 11:41 AM.

29. - Top - End - #449
    Titan in the Playground

"Its uh--" Sun Kissed began and then mentioned some gala that just so happen to be the one gang here are to be at. Benson can't remember if they actually named it. Fox held in a spit take and choked on his water instead. He pounded his chest and accepted the small towel TK'd over to him by Sun Kissed.

He wheezed.

Cerise leaned in towards Icy with her hoof to the side of her muzzle. "I suggest you get a will going in your favor due to the rate your husband chokes on stuff." She giggled.

The mare immediately frowned as she picked herself up. "I was just playing..." She glanced at Lone Star and then picked up the blanket to put back on the bed.

Fox wheezed out.
    Lone Star rolled his eyes. Yees zir.

=================

Canterlot Estate

"How about five more seconds Miss Hay Bale." Featherduster droned on. He didn't really want to come in here. Where was a servant when you needed one?....Oh hey, there comes to the maid to dust the many portraits in this hall.

"You, ma'am, go in there and wake up Miss Hay Bale." He told the maid. The maid looked at him startled and surprised.

"Uh..okay...sir." She said putting her feather duster on a little strap on the side of her uniform. Naturally because this was Balboa, the maid uniforms were on the uh...scandalous side. Cough. She moved to the door and pushed down on the handle.

"I'm coming in," She announced as she stepped inside Hay Bale's room.
    Hay Bale was snoring, but was nowhere to be seen in the room. Suddenly, the bed lifted up, and if the maid looked under she would see that Hay Bale was lifting the bed with her hind legs. In her sleep.
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2013-01-09 at 11:53 AM.

Extended Sig

30. - Top - End - #450
    Ettin in the Playground

He wheezed.

Fox wheezed out.
    (Better name the gala then! And the venue as well.)

"I'll be sure to have the insurance company look at it," Icy said solemnly, giving Fox a look. She flashed another smile at Sun Kissed. "Your clientele might be very, very rich to be able to afford such an expensive gala."