New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 16 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252641 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #451
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Hay Bale was snoring, but was nowhere to be seen in the room. Suddenly, the bed lifted up, and if the maid looked under she would see that Hay Bale was lifting the bed with her hind legs. In her sleep.

The hapless maid let out a stifled gasp of surprise seeing the bed rise up. Taking a peek underneath she grimaced seeing the scene.

"Miss Hay Bale...ma'am...wake up...." She hesitantly inched her way closer to the bed.

2. - Top - End - #452
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    (Better name the gala then! And the venue as well.)

"I'll be sure to have the insurance company look at it," Icy said solemnly, giving Fox a look. She flashed another smile at Sun Kissed. "Your clientele might be very, very rich to be able to afford such an expensive gala."
    [whoops...didn't see this one.]

Fox just sheepishly smiled at Icy.

"Absurdly," Cerise chimed in at Icy's other comment. "Maybe we'll be able to snag us some sexy rich bachelors." She giggled and cozied up against Sun Kissed who rolled her eyes.

"But yea, apparently the movers and shakers of the financial world are going to be there, along with many heads of the noble houses. Okay...so I guess it is not just 'some' gala party." Sun Kissed brought her hoof to her mouth and lightly laughed. Meanwhile, Quick Step just glanced at Ink Pen from the corner of her eyes.

3. - Top - End - #453
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Absurdly," Cerise chimed in at Icy's other comment. "Maybe we'll be able to snag us some sexy rich bachelors." She giggled and cozied up against Sun Kissed who rolled her eyes.

"But yea, apparently the movers and shakers of the financial world are going to be there, along with many heads of the noble houses. Okay...so I guess it is not just 'some' gala party." Sun Kissed brought her hoof to her mouth and lightly laughed. Meanwhile, Quick Step just glanced at Ink Pen from the corner of her eyes.
    Icy joined in with the giggles for a moment, then turned to Sun Kissed with a sly expression. "Being so close with... you know, these movers and shakers... surely you would have some gossip to share." The age old art of gossiping.

4. - Top - End - #454
    Titan in the Playground

The hapless maid let out a stifled gasp of surprise seeing the bed rise up. Taking a peek underneath she grimaced seeing the scene.

"Miss Hay Bale...ma'am...wake up...." She hesitantly inched her way closer to the bed.
    Hay Bale lowered it slowly, then raised it again, as if lifting weights with her back legs. She grumbled sleepily. What is it?

He was still determinedly gazing out the window, as if he didn't want to look in the direction of half a dozen pretty mares, most of whom were provocatively clad.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

5. - Top - End - #455
    Troll in the Playground

Icy joined in with the giggles for a moment, then turned to Sun Kissed with a sly expression. "Being so close with... you know, these movers and shakers... surely you would have some gossip to share." The age old art of gossiping.

Fox glanced to the side with a slight roll-tilt of us his. Mares and their gossip.

"Oh indeed, folks like them....you can always bet there's dirt and gossip that comes with them," Cerise butted in as Sun Kissed opened her mouth in response. Sun Kissed furrowed her brows and TK'd a pillow over Cerise's face who 'waah'd', this prompted a playful smirk from Sun Kissed.

"I myself am still curious to find out who this mysterious benefactor who is running this whole thing is. I'm going to be working for them and yet me and other members of the catering team have yet to be told who was writing our pay checks." The mare with a thoughtful smile and sigh.

Quick Step remained the silent one in all this, this time. Her own thoughts still fixed on gossip that began to surround one 'Winter Solstice'. Simply put, she didn't like Winter Solstice or Ink Pen for that matter.

"What are we talking about?" Lemon Tea asked as she sauntered sleepily to where the others hung around. She herself was dressed in a brown and cream striped polo tee. She popped up behind Cerise and draped herself over her friend.

Hay Bale lowered it slowly, then raised it again, as if lifting weights with her back legs. She grumbled sleepily. What is it?

"I uh...Mister Featherduster just told me to wake you up...I suppose its because its the late evening....I think he's outside your door still." She said fretting with her uniform, because nerves.

6. - Top - End - #456
    Titan in the Playground

"I uh...Mister Featherduster just told me to wake you up...I suppose its because its the late evening....I think he's outside your door still." She said fretting with her uniform, because nerves.
    Her eyes bulged. EVENING?! She tossed the bed up and rolled out from beneath it before it crashed to the floor and she glanced at her clock.

... Oh dear.

She barged out of the room, knocking Featherduster into a wall because comedy. I thought it was early morning, what the crap?!

Extended Sig

7. - Top - End - #457
    Troll in the Playground

Her eyes bulged. EVENING?! She tossed the bed up and rolled out from beneath it before it crashed to the floor and she glanced at her clock.

... Oh dear.

She barged out of the room, knocking Featherduster into a wall because comedy. I thought it was early morning, what the crap?!
    "Waaaah!" The maid yelped getting out of the and dove for cover in the closet. She might end up regretting going in there, who knows, hahah.

Featherduster peeled himself from the wall with an annoyed grimace. "Perhaps you should reconsider your nightly visit to Mister Shag's room or office." He guessed. It was a fair assumption since it was not a secret or anything about the two. "Did you sleep well Miss Hay Bale?"

8. - Top - End - #458
    Titan in the Playground

"Waaaah!" The maid yelped getting out of the and dove for cover in the closet. She might end up regretting going in there, who knows, hahah.
    She found hoofcuffs, some rope, and a box of matches.

... It probably wasn't what it looked like.
    Featherduster peeled himself from the wall with an annoyed grimace. "Perhaps you should reconsider your nightly visit to Mister Shag's room or office." He guessed. It was a fair assumption since it was not a secret or anything about the two. "Did you sleep well Miss Hay Bale?"
    Well enough. She replied, rubbing her head. Think I had too much whiskey.

Extended Sig

9. - Top - End - #459
    Ettin in the Playground

Fox glanced to the side with a slight roll-tilt of us his. Mares and their gossip.

"Oh indeed, folks like them....you can always bet there's dirt and gossip that comes with them," Cerise butted in as Sun Kissed opened her mouth in response. Sun Kissed furrowed her brows and TK'd a pillow over Cerise's face who 'waah'd', this prompted a playful smirk from Sun Kissed.

"I myself am still curious to find out who this mysterious benefactor who is running this whole thing is. I'm going to be working for them and yet me and other members of the catering team have yet to be told who was writing our pay checks." The mare with a thoughtful smile and sigh.

Quick Step remained the silent one in all this, this time. Her own thoughts still fixed on gossip that began to surround one 'Winter Solstice'. Simply put, she didn't like Winter Solstice or Ink Pen for that matter.

"What are we talking about?" Lemon Tea asked as she sauntered sleepily to where the others hung around. She herself was dressed in a brown and cream striped polo tee. She popped up behind Cerise and draped herself over her friend.
    "Oh, just a little harmless gossip about Sun Kissed's newest catering clientele," Icy answered with a smile. Mysterious benefactor, eh? "Interesting on how your customer seems to like to keep his identity hidden," she commented. "But surely you already guessed who..."

10. - Top - End - #460
    Troll in the Playground

She found hoofcuffs, some rope, and a box of matches.

... It probably wasn't what it looked like.
    Oh phew, it wasn't so bad. Not quite like what she accidentally came upon in Balboa's walk in closet. But still she scrambled out as quickly as she could.

Well enough. She replied, rubbing her head. Think I had too much whiskey.

"Likely. Well anyways, Master Balboa has asked me to ask you if you wanted to join him for dinner."
    Feather Duster said smoothing out his uniform.

"Oh, just a little harmless gossip about Sun Kissed's newest catering clientele," Icy answered with a smile. Mysterious benefactor, eh? "Interesting on how your customer seems to like to keep his identity hidden," she commented. "But surely you already guessed who..."
    Sun Kissed stared blankly at Icy and then shook her head with an apologetic smile.

"The most I know is that the benefactor is a stallion with all the male pronouns thrown about in past conversation." She said taking a gingerly sip of Cerise's wine cooler.

11. - Top - End - #461
    Titan in the Playground

Oh phew, it wasn't so bad. Not quite like what she accidentally came upon in Balboa's walk in closet. But still she scrambled out as quickly as she could.
    Good thing she didn't look under the floorboards.

"Likely. Well anyways, Master Balboa has asked me to ask you if you wanted to join him for dinner."
    Feather Duster said smoothing out his uniform.
    Uh, sure. She trotted off, apparently not assigning much importance to this invitation, though she did pop out two pairs of wings for some reason.

Extended Sig

12. - Top - End - #462
    Ettin in the Playground

Sun Kissed stared blankly at Icy and then shook her head with an apologetic smile.

"The most I know is that the benefactor is a stallion with all the male pronouns thrown about in past conversation." She said taking a gingerly sip of Cerise's wine cooler.
    "Ah." Icy deigned to sip her lemon tea for a moment, then nodded slightly. "He must be somepony very powerful, if he wished to keep his identity so secret." She decided to steer the conversation away for the moment. "This... gala. Any idea what is it for? Is it a fashion gala of some sort? I am always on the lookout for these social events. Must keep up appearances."

13. - Top - End - #463
    Troll in the Playground

Good thing she didn't look under the floorboards.

Uh, sure. She trotted off, apparently not assigning much importance to this invitation, though she did pop out two pairs of wings for some reason.
    When she got to the dining room, she would see Balboa alone, save for some background unicorn servants being props. He flashed her a lazy smile. "My my, someone here even has sexy bedhead." He adjusted the cloth napkin in front of him. "Glad to see you've finally woken up, can't really be my bodyguard you know, asleep."

=======================================

"Ah." Icy deigned to sip her lemon tea for a moment, then nodded slightly. "He must be somepony very powerful, if he wished to keep his identity so secret." She decided to steer the conversation away for the moment. "This... gala. Any idea what is it for? Is it a fashion gala of some sort? I am always on the lookout for these social events. Must keep up appearances."
    "A charity ball gala thing. Proceeds from it are for some charity." Sun Kissed replied.

"You sound like you plan on going," Quick quipped.

14. - Top - End - #464
    Titan in the Playground

When she got to the dining room, she would see Balboa alone, save for some background unicorn servants being props. He flashed her a lazy smile. "My my, someone here even has sexy bedhead." He adjusted the cloth napkin in front of him. "Glad to see you've finally woken up, can't really be my bodyguard you know, asleep."
    What did I DO last night? She grumbled, shifting into a unicorn and rubbing her forehead. Never slept through the day before, we didn't go to bed THAT late...

Extended Sig

15. - Top - End - #465
    Troll in the Playground

What did I DO last night? She grumbled, shifting into a unicorn and rubbing her forehead. Never slept through the day before, we didn't go to bed THAT late...

"What didn't you do last night, you pervy mare,"
    Balboa laughed as he gestured to take the seat to his adjacent right. He sipped his rum tea and relaxed in his seat.

"Seems you have a blackout though it was pretty late to be fair....I couldn't tell you the time as I was too sleepy. Alas."
    He said feigning sympathy and he made sure she could tell he was feigning sympathy, his little grin didn't help.

16. - Top - End - #466
    Ettin in the Playground

"A charity ball gala thing. Proceeds from it are for some charity." Sun Kissed replied.

"You sound like you plan on going," Quick quipped.
    Icy smiled. "You never know where one might turn up," she said, sipping her tea again. "A charity ball sounds like a perfect way to cap our honeymoon, don't you think, dear?" she continued and glanced at Fox.

17. - Top - End - #467
    Troll in the Playground

Icy smiled. "You never know where one might turn up," she said, sipping her tea again. "A charity ball sounds like a perfect way to cap our honeymoon, don't you think, dear?" she continued and glanced at Fox.

"Uh...yea...right, of course my dear,"
    Fox said almost hesitantly and followed up with a nuzzle to her cheek.

'Honeymoon?...Oh...so you two are newlyweds?" Lemon Ice asked a little sleepily.

This got a cocked brow raise from Quick Step. Hmmph...no wonder......probably a gold digger this little hoe bag. Was probably lying through her teeth during the vows.

18. - Top - End - #468
    Ettin in the Playground

"Uh...yea...right, of course my dear,"
    Fox said almost hesitantly and followed up with a nuzzle to her cheek.

'Honeymoon?...Oh...so you two are newlyweds?" Lemon Ice asked a little sleepily.

This got a cocked brow raise from Quick Step. Hmmph...no wonder......probably a gold digger this little hoe bag. Was probably lying through her teeth during the vows.
    Icy chuckled a little, planting a small kiss on Fox's cheek. "Somewhat. Just got married a few months ago. Though this is the first time we actually found the time for this small getogether." Icy was a little surprised at how easily the lie came to her lips. She raised an eyebrow at Quick Step's own cocked brows. "Something the matter, Miss Quick Step?"

19. - Top - End - #469
    Troll in the Playground

Icy chuckled a little, planting a small kiss on Fox's cheek. "Somewhat. Just got married a few months ago. Though this is the first time we actually found the time for this small getogether." Icy was a little surprised at how easily the lie came to her lips. She raised an eyebrow at Quick Step's own cocked brows. "Something the matter, Miss Quick Step?"
    "Nothing, though your butler must be something real special to bring him along on your honeymoon." She said relaxing her expression and playing it cool.

20. - Top - End - #470
    Titan in the Playground

"Nothing, though your butler must be something real special to bring him along on your honeymoon." She said relaxing her expression and playing it cool.
    Lone Star cocked an eyebrow at that.

Extended Sig

21. - Top - End - #471
    Ettin in the Playground

"Oh? Dear old Ink Pen here?" Icy smirked a little. "He's harmless enough and he serves us well. We saw no reason why he couldn't come along."

22. - Top - End - #472
    Titan in the Playground

"What didn't you do last night, you pervy mare,"
    Balboa laughed as he gestured to take the seat to his adjacent right. He sipped his rum tea and relaxed in his seat.

"Seems you have a blackout though it was pretty late to be fair....I couldn't tell you the time as I was too sleepy. Alas."
    He said feigning sympathy and he made sure she could tell he was feigning sympathy, his little grin didn't help.
    She stuck her tongue out at him. You weren't complaining... weren't speaking much at all, in fact. Having too much fun, I'd wager. She teased.

Extended Sig

23. - Top - End - #473
    Troll in the Playground

Lone Star cocked an eyebrow at that.
    "Oh? Dear old Ink Pen here?" Icy smirked a little. "He's harmless enough and he serves us well. We saw no reason why he couldn't come along."
    "I'm sure." Quick said curtly.

"Ah hahaha....soooooooooo....who wants to play charades?" Sun Kissed trying to kill any awkward in here.

"Charades?....that's so lame.....Let's play it!" Cerise chuckled and stole back the wine cooler and drank some more.
    ----------------------------
    =====================

She stuck her tongue out at him. You weren't complaining... weren't speaking much at all, in fact. Having too much fun, I'd wager. She teased.

"Well, there wasn't much to complain about, you were quite satisfactory,"
    He teased back. He took another sip of his rum tea as a servant came in with a drink for Hay Bale. "An imported whiskey from the griffon lands, tell me what you think."
    Last edited by Benson; 2013-01-11 at 01:33 AM.

24. - Top - End - #474
    Titan in the Playground

"Ah hahaha....soooooooooo....who wants to play charades?" Sun Kissed trying to kill any awkward in here.

"Charades?....that's so lame.....Let's play it!" Cerise chuckled and stole back the wine cooler and drank some more.
    Those who looked would see an eeeeeeeevil grin cross Lone Star's face for a few moments before it shifted into a neutral, indifferent expression. How deelightzful.

"Well, there wasn't much to complain about, you were quite satisfactory,"
    He teased back. He took another sip of his rum tea as a servant came in with a drink for Hay Bale. "An important whiskey from the griffon lands, tell me what you think."
    Just satisfactory? I'm almost hurt. Hay Bale teased before she drank some of the whiskey, and then proceeded to spaz out like a maniac, dashing all over the room and banging her head against the table and randomly sprouting a spiked tail out of her backside... before instantly going back into her earth pony form, a blank expression on her face.

Huh...That's some strong stuff, Mr.Balboa.
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2013-01-11 at 01:32 AM.

Extended Sig

25. - Top - End - #475
    Ettin in the Playground

Well, that broke the awkwardness somewhat. Icy quickly grabbed the opportunity to steer the conversation away. "That sounds like a fun way to pass the time. Any ground rules we should know?"

26. - Top - End - #476
    Troll in the Playground

Well, that broke the awkwardness somewhat. Icy quickly grabbed the opportunity to steer the conversation away. "That sounds like a fun way to pass the time. Any ground rules we should know?"

"Uh....well...of course you can't talk or even make sounds that might help. You have up to three minutes to guess before time is up..if your team mates don't guess it, then tough luck you don't get a point." Sun Kissed offered.

Those who looked would see an eeeeeeeevil grin cross Lone Star's face for a few moments before it shifted into a neutral, indifferent expression. How deelightzful.
    Lemon Ice was the only one to catch that evil grin. She grimaced but figured she was seeing things in her sleepy state that comes from being prematurely woken up from one's nap.

Just satisfactory? I'm almost hurt. Hay Bale teased before she drank some of the whiskey, and then proceeded to spaz out like a maniac, dashing all over the room and banging her head against the table and randomly sprouting a spiked tail out of her backside... before instantly going back into her earth pony form, a blank expression on her face.

Huh...That's some strong stuff, Mr.Balboa.
    The silverware and centerpiece briefly clattered as she banged her head on the table. The servants in the background all trying to get away from her dashing around like a loon.

"I know right? Really hits the liver where it hurts."
    Balboa replied with a chuckle as he had himself a small shot glass filled with an ounce of that whiskey. He drank that ounce as his face clenched shut in a concentrated manner as if though he were taking a hard poop. His body tense for a few seconds.

It soon passed as he found himself red and sweating from the face and neck. he loosened his bow tie and coughed into his hoof. "I'll probably later try some that has been diluted a bit with water."
    Last edited by Benson; 2013-01-11 at 03:21 AM.

27. - Top - End - #477
    Ettin in the Playground

"Uh....well...of course you can't talk or even make sounds that might help. You have up to three minutes to guess before time is up..if your team mates don't guess it, then tough luck you don't get a point." Sun Kissed offered.

Lemon Ice was the only one to catch that evil grin. She grimaced but figured she was seeing things in her sleepy state that comes from being prematurely woken up from one's nap.
    "Sounds fair. So... how are we going to divide ourselves up?" Icy said, looking at each in turn. "There's three of us... and four of you."

28. - Top - End - #478
    Troll in the Playground

"Sounds fair. So... how are we going to divide ourselves up?" Icy said, looking at each in turn. "There's three of us... and four of you."
    "Oh...I'll just play referee, to make sure no one is cheating," Lemon Ice said removing herself from Cerise with a yawn.

"Well then, there we go, the three us versus the three of you?" Sun Kissed said with a smile.

29. - Top - End - #479
    Ettin in the Playground

"Oh...I'll just play referee, to make sure no one is cheating," Lemon Ice said removing herself from Cerise with a yawn.

"Well then, there we go, the three us versus the three of you?" Sun Kissed said with a smile.
    Icy clapped her hooves. "Excellent! I think the honour of starting first goes to the mare of the night." He nodded her head at Sun Kissed.

30. - Top - End - #480
    Troll in the Playground

Icy clapped her hooves. "Excellent! I think the honour of starting first goes to the mare of the night." He nodded her head at Sun Kissed.
    "oh no no....guests!....Guests should go first!....I would just find myself flustered on what to choose to pick." Sun Kissed replied.