New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 17 of 50 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262742 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #481
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    "oh no no....guests!....Guests should go first!....I would just find myself flustered on what to choose to pick." Sun Kissed replied.
    "Um... okay. Uh. Write down the words you want us to guess." She glanced at Fox and Lone Star briefly before turning back to Sun Kissed with a smile.

2. - Top - End - #482
    Titan in the Playground

The silverware and centerpiece briefly clattered as she banged her head on the table. The servants in the background all trying to get away from her dashing around like a loon.

"I know right? Really hits the liver where it hurts."
    Balboa replied with a chuckle as he had himself a small shot glass filled with an ounce of that whiskey. He drank that ounce as his face clenched shut in a concentrated manner as if though he were taking a hard poop. His body tense for a few seconds.

It soon passed as he found himself red and sweating from the face and neck. he loosened his bow tie and coughed into his hoof. "I'll probably later try some that has been diluted a bit with water."
    Dilution is for sissies! She proclaimed, before taking another drink, this time twitching and spasming in her seat.

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Um... okay. Uh. Write down the words you want us to guess." She glanced at Fox and Lone Star briefly before turning back to Sun Kissed with a smile.
    Lone Star rubbed his hoofs together, grinning maniacally, not even bothering to hide it anymore... is his eye twitching?!... It is!
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

3. - Top - End - #483
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Dilution is for sissies! She proclaimed, before taking another drink, this time twitching and spasming in her seat.

"Well perhaps I am a sissy, what are you going to do about ma'am?"
    He asked in a challenging tone as some appetizers were brought in.

=============

Lone Star rubbed his hoofs together, grinning maniacally, not even bothering to hide it anymore... is his eye twitching?!... It is!
    Sun Kissed floated over to the three a spiral note book and pen for them to use and one for her group.

Anyways, Fox nodded as he then stopped. 'Me?....I don't want to go first, you go first,, ladies first, you know, that stuff." He said pushing the notebook and pen to her.

4. - Top - End - #484
    Ettin in the Playground

Sun Kissed floated over to the three a spiral note book and pen for them to use and one for her group.

Anyways, Fox nodded as he then stopped. 'Me?....I don't want to go first, you go first,, ladies first, you know, that stuff." He said pushing the notebook and pen to her.
    Icy raised an eyebrow as her "husband", then shrugged. She picked up the notebook and stared at the blank sheet of paper for awhile. Then with a smile, she scribbled a word in.

Spoiler
    Show
    Cider

Might as well start easy, right?

5. - Top - End - #485
    Titan in the Playground

"Well perhaps I am a sissy, what are you going to do about ma'am?"
    He asked in a challenging tone as some appetizers were brought in.
    I'M GOING TO-... I dunno. Usually I'd say 'break you on my spine' but I'm your bodyguard, I'm supposed to keep you alive and in good health.

Icy raised an eyebrow as her "husband", then shrugged. She picked up the notebook and stared at the blank sheet of paper for awhile. Then with a smile, she scribbled a word in.

Spoiler
    Show
    Cider

Let uz play ze game... Lone Star's grin was full-blown psychotic by now, rubbing his hooves with one twitching eye. I zhall break you!

Extended Sig

6. - Top - End - #486
    Troll in the Playground

I'M GOING TO-... I dunno. Usually I'd say 'break you on my spine' but I'm your bodyguard, I'm supposed to keep you alive and in good health.

"Yes, yes you and I appreciate that very much Miss Hay Bale."
    He said in regards to the bodyguard stuff. "So, looking forward to tomorrow evening? Hahah...probably not. You don't strike me as the gala variety."

Let uz play ze game... Lone Star's grin was full-blown psychotic by now, rubbing his hooves with one twitching eye. I zhall break you!

Spoiler
    Show
    Cider

"Is your butler alright? He looks evil right now, like he's about to start slitting throats." The buzzed Cerise asked aloud with a confused expression.

"Don't mind him, ignore the butler who shouldn't bring attention to himself like a proper butler."
    Fox said rolling his eyes.

"Anyways, my love, charade away,"
    He said giving Icy a peck on the cheek.

7. - Top - End - #487
    Ettin in the Playground

"Is your butler alright? He looks evil right now, like he's about to start slitting throats." The buzzed Cerise asked aloud with a confused expression.

"Don't mind him, ignore the butler who shouldn't bring attention to himself like a proper butler."

"He gets into his moods..." Icy remarked, as if it was an everyday thing. She slid the notepad over, and patiently waited for Sun Kissed to finish her "secret" word.

8. - Top - End - #488
    Titan in the Playground

"Yes, yes you and I appreciate that very much Miss Hay Bale."
    He said in regards to the bodyguard stuff. "So, looking forward to tomorrow evening? Hahah...probably not. You don't strike me as the gala variety."
    Oh I love Galas~ So many 'propah' mares to bring down, so many stallions that think they can flirt, so many punch bowls spiked with vodka that everypony thinks nopony knows about...

"He gets into his moods..." Icy remarked, as if it was an everyday thing. She slid the notepad over, and patiently waited for Sun Kissed to finish her "secret" word.
    I LOVE zis game.

Extended Sig

9. - Top - End - #489
    Troll in the Playground

"So he gets into one of his serial killer moods?" Cerise asked and then gave Lemon Ice a raised brow glance trying to keep a serious business face on. "Lemon....make sure to keep an eye on the phone."

As for Sun Kissed and her special word, whelp, Quick Step decided to go first on their team and Sunny hesitantly agreed.

Oh I love Galas~ So many 'propah' mares to bring down, so many stallions that think they can flirt, so many punch bowls spiked with vodka that everypony thinks nopony knows about...

"Well hearing that I would still want you to be on your best behavior, I wouldn't want to lose accounts and business with some of these blokes because they got butt hurt."
    Balboa said in amusement as he had some salad appetizer.

10. - Top - End - #490
    Titan in the Playground

"So he gets into one of his serial killer moods?" Cerise asked and then gave Lemon Ice a raised brow glance trying to keep a serious business face on. "Lemon....make sure to keep an eye on the phone."

As for Sun Kissed and her special word, whelp, Quick Step decided to go first on their team and Sunny hesitantly agreed.
    Lone Star waved a hoof dismissively. No no, zat is if you touch one ov my manuscripts. Zis is my exceeted face.

I can't believe I actually pronounced 'excited' as 'exceeded'.

"Well hearing that I would still want you to be on your best behavior, I wouldn't want to lose accounts and business with some of these blokes because they got butt hurt."
    Balboa said in amusement as he had some salad appetizer.
    Hay Bale munched on some lettuce. In the past that hasn't worked out well, but I'll do my best.

Extended Sig

11. - Top - End - #491
    Troll in the Playground

Hay Bale munched on some lettuce. In the past that hasn't worked out well, but I'll do my best.

"Thank you."
    He said after swallowing and taking a sip from his non as fiery drink. "So, Miss Hay Bale, how are things for you here in the estate?"

12. - Top - End - #492
    Ettin in the Playground

Icy glanced at Quick Step curiously, then shrugged. She began miming drinking a mug of cider, followed by licking her lips. If the two fail to guess, then she would start spell out the word with her hooves, since technically, Sun Kissed failed to forbid such.

13. - Top - End - #493
    Troll in the Playground

Icy glanced at Quick Step curiously, then shrugged. She began miming drinking a mug of cider, followed by licking her lips. If the two fail to guess, then she would start spell out the word with her hooves, since technically, Sun Kissed failed to forbid such.

"getting drunk?"
    Fox Trot offered.

14. - Top - End - #494
    Titan in the Playground

"getting drunk?"
    Fox Trot offered.
    Vodka! Blood Chaleece from Ponyhammar! Uhh, Coca cola! Cider! Al Capony!

Extended Sig

15. - Top - End - #495
    Troll in the Playground

"oooh..I got this!....You're licking your lips...because...uh...hold on...i had it...oh right!....You're aroused?" Fox Trot asked eagerly. It seems they were just gonna be guessing random stuff now.

--

also, HalfTangible, ya forgot Hay Bale and Balboa

16. - Top - End - #496
    Titan in the Playground

also, HalfTangible, ya forgot Hay Bale and Balboa

"Thank you."
    He said after swallowing and taking a sip from his non as fiery drink. "So, Miss Hay Bale, how are things for you here in the estate?"
    Very nice. She replied, patting at her mouth with a napkin in an exceedingly ladylike manner. I've only had two hallucinations since I got here: a massive tuna named Bill and a chestburster doing the can-can. And i recognized both of them as hallucinations instantly!

Extended Sig

17. - Top - End - #497
    Ettin in the Playground

"getting drunk?"
    Fox Trot offered.
    Icy shook her head.

"oooh..I got this!....You're licking your lips...because...uh...hold on...i had it...oh right!....You're aroused?" Fox Trot asked eagerly. It seems they were just gonna be guessing random stuff now.
    To say Icy was embarrassed by that answer was an understatement. Her cheeks flushed scarlet and she glared angrily.

Vodka! Blood Chaleece from Ponyhammar! Uhh, Coca cola! Cider! Al Capony!
    Icy nodded happily. Though she neglected to mention which one was actually correct.

18. - Top - End - #498
    Titan in the Playground

Icy shook her head.

To say Icy was embarrassed by that answer was an understatement. Her cheeks flushed scarlet and she glared angrily.

Icy nodded happily. Though she neglected to mention which one was actually correct.
    ...Wait, which one? Uh... Blood Chalice? Lone Star asked, slipping out of his accent for a brief moment.

Extended Sig

19. - Top - End - #499
    Troll in the Playground

Very nice. She replied, patting at her mouth with a napkin in an exceedingly ladylike manner. I've only had two hallucinations since I got here: a massive tuna named Bill and a chestburster doing the can-can. And i recognized both of them as hallucinations instantly!

"Hallucinating? Why in equestria were you hallucinating?"
    He asked with a throaty laugh.

Icy shook her head.

Icy nodded happily. Though she neglected to mention which one was actually correct

"Cola cola?"
    Fox questioned with a quirked brow.

20. - Top - End - #500
    Ettin in the Playground

...Wait, which one? Uh... Blood Chalice? Lone Star asked, slipping out of his accent for a brief moment.

"Cola cola?"
    Fox questioned with a quirked brow.
    "Cider!" Icy rolled her eyes. "You'd think you boys would at least guess one of Equestria's most famous exports."

21. - Top - End - #501
    Titan in the Playground

"Hallucinating? Why in equestria were you hallucinating?"
    He asked with a throaty laugh.
    Oh, I'm crazy. She replied as if talking about the weather. And occasionally my body chemistry flares too much with one chemical or another. Part of being a mutant.

"Cider!" Icy rolled her eyes. "You'd think you boys would at least guess one of Equestria's most famous exports."
    Ze homeland's numbah one export vas vodka. Lone Star muttered.

Extended Sig

22. - Top - End - #502
    Troll in the Playground

Ze homeland's numbah one export vas vodka. Lone Star muttered.

"That was totally my next guess my love,"
    He said with a cheesy grin trying to nuzzle her for penance.

Two of the other mares laughed at the silliness as they themselves prepped for their turn.

Oh, I'm crazy. She replied as if talking about the weather. And occasionally my body chemistry flares too much with one chemical or another. Part of being a mutant.

"Ya don't say? That's quite interesting, so fascinating really,"
    He said looking at her with a glint in his eyes. Balboa had always had a thing for the unusual and the weird. Body mutations and unique one of a kind powers and Hay Bale just satisfied all kinds of criteria and then some.

"What was one of the worst experiences you've had with your body chemistry and flaring, if I may ask?"

23. - Top - End - #503
    Titan in the Playground

Two of the other mares laughed at the silliness as they themselves prepped for their turn.
    Lone Star sniggered to himself as he wrote a word down on a piece of paper.

Spoiler
    Show
    Blind Guardian (ze museecal groop)

"Ya don't say? That's quite interesting, so fascinating really,"
    He said looking at her with a glint in his eyes. Balboa had always had a thing for the unusual and the weird. Body mutations and unique one of a kind powers and Hay Bale just satisfied all kinds of criteria and then some.

"What was one of the worst experiences you've had with your body chemistry and flaring, if I may ask?"
    I ended up casting a time spell (not sure how, my unicorn form doesn't have THAT much magic) and... Well, ever heard of the Dead Sea?

Extended Sig

24. - Top - End - #504
    Ettin in the Playground

Lone Star sniggered to himself as he wrote a word down on a piece of paper.

Spoiler
    Show
    Blind Guardian (ze museecal groop)
    Icy rolled her eyes. "Please. You're just stalling for time." A small smile crept into her lips anyway as she accepted the nuzzle.

25. - Top - End - #505
    Troll in the Playground

Icy rolled her eyes. "Please. You're just stalling for time." A small smile crept into her lips anyway as she accepted the nuzzle.

"I'll make it up to you tonight.."
    He whispered in her ear with a playfully naughty glint in his eyes.

"Alright, so Team Other Guys get no points this round..better luck next time...you'll need it," Cerise playfully said in regards to the "endearing" incompetence of the two stallions.

"Uh...right...well...I guess...its our turn..." Sun Kissed said as she glanced at Quick Step waiting.

As for our referee Lemon Ice, she was a little distracted by the fact that the butler's accent totally just disappeared for a few seconds. She wasn't sure if she was going nutters since no one else seemed to have noticed.

"Give me a moment for my game plan," Quick Start said quietly, briefly narrowing her eyes at Icy's way.

I ended up casting a time spell (not sure how, my unicorn form doesn't have THAT much magic) and... Well, ever heard of the Dead Sea?
    {I'm not really sure what that translates into the game's setting, info please and where}

26. - Top - End - #506
    Ettin in the Playground

"Alright, so Team Other Guys get no points this round..better luck next time...you'll need it," Cerise playfully said in regards to the "endearing" incompetence of the two stallions.

"Uh...right...well...I guess...its our turn..." Sun Kissed said as she glanced at Quick Step waiting.

As for our referee Lemon Ice, she was a little distracted by the fact that the butler's accent totally just disappeared for a few seconds. She wasn't sure if she was going nutters since no one else seemed to have noticed.

"Give me a moment for my game plan," Quick Start said quietly, briefly narrowing her eyes at Icy's way.
    Icy's ears burned red from that little whisper. "Not in public!" she hissed angrily, though the silly mare probably forgot this was just a whisper and the others might be wondering what flustered her so much.

27. - Top - End - #507
    Titan in the Playground

Ve zhall crush you. Lone Star grinned wickedly.

{I'm not really sure what that translates into the game's setting, info please and where}
    ((I dunno, I was gonna let you make it up. Let's just say it was a sea at the border between gryphon and zebra territory that, until about 500 years ago, was very salty, to the degree that only a few forms of life could live there. At that time, the sea also became horrendously radioactive for no apparent reason and now hosts mutated forms of life birthed from the shadows of pony's nightmares.))

Extended Sig

28. - Top - End - #508
    Troll in the Playground

Icy's ears burned red from that little whisper. "Not in public!" she hissed angrily, though the silly mare probably forgot this was just a whisper and the others might be wondering what flustered her so much.

"Mmm...then I'll have to doubly make up for it for my apparent public faux pas."
    He grinned and turned away.

Ve zhall crush you. Lone Star grinned wickedly.
    "Well you just lost the first round, you're not quite off on the crushing us start." Cerise said with a slight amused eyeroll.

Anyways, Quick Step then stood up with a look of calmness and then began to hold up her hoof. Second word.

She then began to pantomime the motion of digging. Soon what followed afterwards was a collection of all sorts of incorrect guesses.

"I got it! Grave robbing?"

"Uh..uhm...rowboat paddling ah?" And more.

At some point for too long Quick Step shouted in annoyance. "Gold digger alright, gold digger! Such as 'I bet that Winter is really a gold digger!'" The other three just looked at her in startled silence.

((I dunno, I was gonna let you make it up. Let's just say it was a sea at the border between gryphon and zebra territory that, until about 500 years ago, was very salty, to the degree that only a few forms of life could live there. At that time, the sea also became horrendously radioactive for no apparent reason and now hosts mutated forms of life birthed from the shadows of pony's nightmares.))

"I know a decent amount of it. But I wanted to learn more. Alas, treaties between Equestria, the Zebrican and Griffon nations prevent me from purchasing the land."
    He rolled his eyes and lightly scoffed. "Stupid hippies."

"We could learn so much but alas."

29. - Top - End - #509
    Ettin in the Playground

"Well you just lost the first round, you're not quite off on the crushing us start." Cerise said with a slight amused eyeroll.

Anyways, Quick Step then stood up with a look of calmness and then began to hold up her hoof. Second word.

She then began to pantomime the motion of digging. Soon what followed afterwards was a collection of all sorts of incorrect guesses.

"I got it! Grave robbing?"

"Uh..uhm...rowboat paddling ah?" And more.

At some point for too long Quick Step shouted in annoyance. "Gold digger alright, gold digger! Such as 'I bet that Winter is really a gold digger!'" The other three just looked at her in startled silence.
    Icy blinked. And fixed Quick Step with a surprised look. "Are you accusing me of..." She glanced at Fox. "... marrying him for his wealth?" Her lips trembled for a few moments. Then, the ice mage burst into fits of giggles, probably surprising everypony else, holding her hoof to her mouth in a vain attempt to stifle them. "Oh dear... what a misunderstanding..." she managed to say in between giggles.
    Last edited by Grif; 2013-01-21 at 09:29 PM.

30. - Top - End - #510
    Titan in the Playground

"I know a decent amount of it. But I wanted to learn more. Alas, treaties between Equestria, the Zebrican and Griffon nations prevent me from purchasing the land."
    He rolled his eyes and lightly scoffed. "Stupid hippies."

"We could learn so much but alas."
    She rolled her eyes. In fairness, the place is a hellhole. Even if you could convince them your intentions were benign (unlikely after Iron Hoof - it's not like that left a good impression on ponykind) they'd probably refuse for your own protection.

Icy blinked. And fixed Quick Step with a surprised look. "Are you accusing me of..." She glanced at Fox. "... marrying him for his wealth?" Her lips trembled for a few moments. Then, the ice mage burst into fits of giggles, probably surprising everypony else, holding her hoof to her mouth in a vain attempt to stifle them. "Oh dear... what a misunderstanding..." she managed to say in between giggles.
    Vant me to break her neeck?

Stop looking aht me like zat, she'd live.

Extended Sig