New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 18 of 50 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272843 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #511
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    She rolled her eyes. In fairness, the place is a hellhole. Even if you could convince them your intentions were benign (unlikely after Iron Hoof - it's not like that left a good impression on ponykind) they'd probably refuse for your own protection.

"Oh....but I think I could be...persuasive....everyone has a price, I just need to always have the right....'currency'."
    He said with a guttural chuckle.

"Anyways, what did that time spell do love?"
    He continued on.

Vant me to break her neeck?

Stop looking aht me like zat, she'd live.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Icy blinked. And fixed Quick Step with a surprised look. "Are you accusing me of..." She glanced at Fox. "... marrying him for his wealth?" Her lips trembled for a few moments. Then, the ice mage burst into fits of giggles, probably surprising everypony else, holding her hoof to her mouth in a vain attempt to stifle them. "Oh dear... what a misunderstanding..." she managed to say in between giggles.
    Fox grimaced while Quick Step just glowered at Icy.

"Misunderstanding my hoof!.....You were seen making out with your 'butler'. There's no misunderstanding and Stage here is a fool for being okay with it!" She said with no context for that last part.

2. - Top - End - #512
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Oh....but I think I could be...persuasive....everyone has a price, I just need to always have the right....'currency'."
    He said with a guttural chuckle.

"Anyways, what did that time spell do love?"
    He continued on.
    I got sent to the middle of the dead sea... about 500 years ago. She cocked an eyebrow. I'll admit I'm not entirely sure what happened next - I wasn't entirely lucid - but I do know I irradiated the entire sea.

"Misunderstanding my hoof!.....You were seen making out with your 'butler'. There's no misunderstanding and Stage here is a fool for being okay with it!" She said with no context for that last part.
    Lone Star rolled his eyes. Zere is somezing wrong ven an envious mare dressed like zat accuses someone else of being a gold-digging whore.

You're awvully quick to judge miss solstice on zecondhoof information - at best.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

3. - Top - End - #513
    Ettin in the Playground

Lone Star rolled his eyes. Zere is somezing wrong ven an envious mare dressed like zat accuses someone else of being a gold-digging whore.

You're awvully quick to judge miss solstice on zecondhoof information - at best.
    Icy let the last of her impromptu merry fit die down before recomposing herself. "Are you very sure of that, Miss Quick Step?" she asked in a more serious tone, turning to stare fully at this impudent mare. "Besides, what right have you in interfering with our affairs?"

4. - Top - End - #514
    Troll in the Playground

I got sent to the middle of the dead sea... about 500 years ago. She cocked an eyebrow. I'll admit I'm not entirely sure what happened next - I wasn't entirely lucid - but I do know I irradiated the entire sea.

"You were sent back in time?....Or you were born 500 years old?"
    He asked raising a brow.

Icy let the last of her impromptu merry fit die down before recomposing herself. "Are you very sure of that, Miss Quick Step?" she asked in a more serious tone, turning to stare fully at this impudent mare. "Besides, what right have you in interfering with our affairs?"
    "Oh I am damn sure," She pointed an accusatory hoof Icy still. "And I--" Quick Step found herself cut off as Sun Kissed jumped and put her hoof over Quick's mouth and dragged her down towards the couch.

"Stop it Quick, stop it. It isn't your business, this isn't--just forget about that." The chef mare said sternly trying to calm down her friend.

Cerise looked at her own similar outfit and put a pillow in front of her. "I..uh...may have told them what the bellohop told the life guard who told the concierge what was overheard." She sheepishly smiled.

"Ow..!" Sun Kissed yelped as Quick bit her hoof as Quick broke free.

"Second hoof my flank, and your accent is faker than their wedded bliss. I asked Stage himself about the truth and he didn't even seem upset like one should be, like he already knew about it. He told me it was 'complicated'." Quick nickered. Fox himself wanted to hide under a rock and die as he covered his face with both hooves dragging them slowly down.

"Goddesses damnit..."

5. - Top - End - #515
    Ettin in the Playground

"Oh I am damn sure," She pointed an accusatory hoof Icy still. "And I--" Quick Step found herself cut off as Sun Kissed jumped and put her hoof over Quick's mouth and dragged her down towards the couch.

"Stop it Quick, stop it. It isn't your business, this isn't--just forget about that." The chef mare said sternly trying to calm down her friend.

Cerise looked at her own similar outfit and put a pillow in front of her. "I..uh...may have told them what the bellohop told the life guard who told the concierge what was overheard." She sheepishly smiled.

"Second hoof my flank, and your accent is faker than their wedded bliss. I asked Stage himself about the truth and he didn't even seem upset like one should be, like he already knew about it. He told me it was 'complicated'." Quick nickered. Fox himself wanted to hide under a rock and die as he covered his face with both hooves dragging them slowly down.

"Goddesses damnit..."
    Icy shot Fox another "you got things to explain, mister" look, then turned back to Sun Kissed with a thin smile, pointedly ignoring Quick Step. "I think we have overstayed our welcome here, Miss. Thank you for the wonderful dinner. Let's go, dear."

6. - Top - End - #516
    Titan in the Playground

"You were sent back in time?....Or you were born 500 years old?"
    He asked raising a brow.
    What the tarturus did you think I meant when I said 'time spell'?

"Goddesses damnit..."
    By Celestia and Luna, you know zat wedding life isn't perfeect and zat my accent is fake! Truly, you are a deetective for ze ages, on par with Sherlock Hooves and Batmare. Lone Star sneered. Vat next? Going to figure out I'm a freelance writer? Perhaps zat stage playwright iz a good actor? Oh! Perhaps zat Winter Solstice knows zome ice mageek!
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2013-01-22 at 01:14 PM.

Extended Sig

7. - Top - End - #517
    Troll in the Playground

What the tarturus did you think I meant when I said 'time spell'?

"Pardon me, twas the error of my narrator who apparently can't read,"
    Balboa said with mild annoyance as he looked at the fourth wall and rolled his eyes.

*Benson dashes away*

"Anyways, and how did you manage a time spell my dear?"
    He asked in curiosity as he tapped a hoof on the table edge and had his drink refilled.

By Celestia and Luna, you know zat wedding life isn't perfeect and zat my accent is fake! Truly, you are a deetective for ze ages, on par with Sherlock Hooves and Batmare. Lone Star sneered. Vat next? Going to figure out I'm a freelance writer? Perhaps zat stage playwright iz a good actor? Oh! Perhaps zat Winter Solstice knows zome ice mageek!
    "Don't you patronize me you assh---" Quick hissed but found herself cut off again as Sun Kissed reeled her back in again with a sock stuffed in Quick's mouth, her hoof over it.

Icy shot Fox another "you got things to explain, mister" look, then turned back to Sun Kissed with a thin smile, pointedly ignoring Quick Step. "I think we have overstayed our welcome here, Miss. Thank you for the wonderful dinner. Let's go, dear."
    "I...am so sorry about this Winter..I....." Sun Kissed frowned and shook her head, and they didn't even get to have dinner yet either. Just snacks. So Icy did get a brief confused look.

Cerise herself looked at them apologetically and moved to open the door for them.
    Last edited by Benson; 2013-01-22 at 05:02 PM.

8. - Top - End - #518
    Titan in the Playground

"Pardon me, twas the error of my narrator who apparently can't read,"
    Balboa said with mild annoyance as he looked at the fourth wall and rolled his eyes.
    Ugh, tell me about it. I don't think mine even knows the word 'sensible'. She rolled her eyes. I'd bet good money he's been thinking about ripping off that Alien scene from Spaceballs. But without the context.

*Benson dashes away*

"Anyways, and how did you manage a time spell my dear?"
    He asked in curiosity as he tapped a hoof on the table edge and had his drink refilled.
    No idea. She replied bluntly, sipping her drink.

"Don't you patronize me you assh---" Quick hissed but found herself cut off again as Sun Kissed reeled her back in again with a sock stuffed in Quick's mouth, her hoof over it.

"I...am so sorry about this Winter..I....." Sun Kissed frowned and shook her head, and they didn't even get to have dinner yet either. Just snacks. So Icy did get a brief confused look.

Cerise herself looked at them apologetically and moved to open the door for them.
    ....It vas nice to meet you all. Lone Star continued to glare at Quick Step. Granted, with what information she had, this was reasonable (at least in his eyes - they might've even been friends) but she was so easy to rile up.
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2013-01-22 at 05:12 PM.

Extended Sig

9. - Top - End - #519
    Ettin in the Playground

Icy was being polite. Sun Kissed had been a good hostess after all.

Icy smiled wanly at them (sans Quick Step), and gestured for Fox to follow as she herself trotted towards the door.

10. - Top - End - #520
    Troll in the Playground

No idea. She replied bluntly, sipping her drink.

"Ah..well...that's not helpful...haha....heh...."
    He chuckled and played around with his drink.

"Time travel...I think I would like to do something like that one day, heh."

=======

Manehatten

Well that went well. Fox immediately scrambled after Icy with so much without a word, not even to say good bye.

Whelp, let's presume everyone is in the hallway now after an exchange of good byes.

"Oh good grief..."

11. - Top - End - #521
    Titan in the Playground

"Ah..well...that's not helpful...haha....heh...."
    He chuckled and played around with his drink.

"Time travel...I think I would like to do something like that one day, heh."
    It's not as awesome as you'd think. She rolled her eyes. Didn't even get to hear any funny accents before the spell wore off and I got sent back.

Manehatten

Well that went well. Fox immediately scrambled after Icy with so much without a word, not even to say good bye.

Whelp, let's presume everyone is in the hallway now after an exchange of good byes.

"Oh good grief..."
    How pleazant. Lone Star said cheerfully, as if they HADN'T just heard Icy be called a gold-digger and nearly come to blows with a complete stranger. I zink zat Quick Step mare had a crush on you, Mistah Playwright.

Extended Sig

12. - Top - End - #522
    Ettin in the Playground

Manehatten

"Oh good grief..."
    How pleazant. Lone Star said cheerfully, as if they HADN'T just heard Icy be called a gold-digger and nearly come to blows with a complete stranger. I zink zat Quick Step mare had a crush on you, Mistah Playwright.
    "Quite, the understatement, Lo-- Ink Pen." Icy managed to correct herself in time. She fixed Fox with a questioning stare. "Now who could have encouraged her this way, hm?"

13. - Top - End - #523
    Troll in the Playground

It's not as awesome as you'd think. She rolled her eyes. Didn't even get to hear any funny accents before the spell wore off and I got sent back.

"I don't know, it could be a mileage may vary scenerio, I may still find it 'awesome' as you put it, whereas you didn't."
    He casually shrugged and took a small salad bite and swallowed. He glanced down at his plate with a distracted thoughtful expression. There was a brief tiredness in his brown eyes as the older stallion found himself in thought on what he would use time travel for..perhaps he would----------Nah, nevermind.

"Blargh...I hope you to be wrong..."
    He half mumbled.
    "Quite, the understatement, Lo-- Ink Pen." Icy managed to correct herself in time. She fixed Fox with a questioning stare. "Now who could have encouraged her this way, hm?"

"I didn't encourage her okay? Maybe if "Ink Pen" and 'her' were more discrete about their pda alright?"
    He nickered and pouted.

14. - Top - End - #524
    Ettin in the Playground

He half mumbled.

"I didn't encourage her okay? Maybe if "Ink Pen" and 'her' were more discrete about their pda alright?"
    He nickered and pouted.
    Icy shook her head. "Be fair now. I don't think Esmeralda had any idea that you would acquire a... fan during our stay here." She sighed and pinched the bridge of her snout. "I hope this doesn't lead to any unnecessary complications. By the looks of it, she'll be attending the same gala as we are."

15. - Top - End - #525
    Titan in the Playground

"I don't know, it could be a mileage may vary scenerio, I may still find it 'awesome' as you put it, whereas you didn't."
    He casually shrugged and took a small salad bite and swallowed. He glanced down at his plate with a distracted thoughtful expression. There was a brief tiredness in his brown eyes as the older stallion found himself in thought on what he would use time travel for..perhaps he would----------Nah, nevermind.
    Hay Bale seemed to be paying less attention to the conversation than Balboa's flank. Meh. I think it might've been self-cast anyway.

He half mumbled.
    Playwright and Queeck Step laying in a tree~

He nickered and pouted.
    ((For a minute I thought he was accusing LS of flirting with QS ))

Ze bellhop came ONTO ZE STAIRS vith somepony's LUGGAGE IN A CART. How vere ve supposed to be ready for zat?

Icy shook her head. "Be fair now. I don't think Esmeralda had any idea that you would acquire a... fan during our stay here." She sighed and pinched the bridge of her snout. "I hope this doesn't lead to any unnecessary complications. By the looks of it, she'll be attending the same gala as we are."
    Lone Star cocked an eyebrow. I doubt zhe would try and make a scene aht such a publeec place. If zhe does ve can pass it off as drunken rambleengs by an ex or somezing. He looked a little downcast. Poor mare's right to be angree, far as zhe knows. Vish we could tell her.

Extended Sig

16. - Top - End - #526
    Troll in the Playground

Hay Bale seemed to be paying less attention to the conversation than Balboa's flank. Meh. I think it might've been self-cast anyway.
    Balboa's Shag Senses stirred as he gave her a coy smile. "Eyes up here sweetheart." He politely smirked, if one can do such a thing, which apparently he can, and then he took himself a peek at her flank without the subtleness. "So it's safe to assume you've only time traveled once? Or were there multiple occasions?"
    ========
    Playwright and Queeck Step laying in a tree~

((For a minute I thought he was accusing LS of flirting with QS ))

Ze bellhop came ONTO ZE STAIRS vith somepony's LUGGAGE IN A CART. How vere ve supposed to be ready for zat?

"Shush you..."
    Fox nickered in regards to Lone Star's teasing. "Anyways...I dunno...maybe....hold in the PDA for the privacy of the room?"

Lone Star cocked an eyebrow. I doubt zhe would try and make a scene aht such a publeec place. If zhe does ve can pass it off as drunken rambleengs by an ex or somezing. He looked a little downcast. Poor mare's right to be angree, far as zhe knows. Vish we could tell her.

" Well, curse me for not turning off my swag."

"We'll just have to avoid her and all...we're supposed to be relatively discreet anyway.....so....there's that."

17. - Top - End - #527
    Titan in the Playground

Balboa's Shag Senses stirred as he gave her a coy smile. "Eyes up here sweetheart." He politely smirked, if one can do such a thing, which apparently he can, and then he took himself a peek at her flank without the subtleness. "So it's safe to assume you've only time traveled once? Or were there multiple occasions?"
    ========
    But your flank is down there~ She purred, winking. It's not like you're being shy with your eyes... She wiggled her flank. Not that I'm complaining.

Like I said, it was an accident. Just the once.

"Shush you..."
    Fox nickered in regards to Lone Star's teasing. "Anyways...I dunno...maybe....hold in the PDA for the privacy of the room?"
    YOU vould have been in ze room moping. Remember? It vas when we went up ze stairs while you went up alone in ze elevator... i zink.

Your 'svwag' got a random mare to crush on you and make her hate your 'vife' for 'cheating'. He rolled his eyes. Zo yes, I zink I vill.

Extended Sig

18. - Top - End - #528
    Troll in the Playground

But your flank is down there~ She purred, winking. It's not like you're being shy with your eyes... She wiggled her flank. Not that I'm complaining.

Like I said, it was an accident. Just the once.

"When did this happen anyway? You getting inexplicably sent back in time,"
    He asked tilting his head to get a better look at her wiggling flank. His eyes easily conveyed his desires.

The servants in the background were really good at acting nonchalant like a good prop servant should be, even with a boss such as Balboa. Of course they all also signed some confidentiality agreement documents with heavy penalties for breaking the contract. Though it didn't stop the public from being able to learn about his playboy and 'scandalous' nature. That in particular he allowed on purpose, it was a great distraction from the real truth.

19. - Top - End - #529
    Titan in the Playground

"When did this happen anyway? You getting inexplicably sent back in time,"
    He asked tilting his head to get a better look at her wiggling flank. His eyes easily conveyed his desires.

The servants in the background were really good at acting nonchalant like a good prop servant should be, even with a boss such as Balboa. Of course they all also signed some confidentiality agreement documents with heavy penalties for breaking the contract. Though it didn't stop the public from being able to learn about his playboy and 'scandalous' nature. That in particular he allowed on purpose, it was a great distraction from the real truth.
    Then 'when' doesn't matter all that much with time spells since you come right back, but I think I cast it around... She stirred at her drink, pouting her lips. Hmmm... When was it...? Before the live chainsaw, but after the T-Rex rap battle... I think four, five years ago.
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2013-01-24 at 04:29 PM.

Extended Sig

20. - Top - End - #530
    Ettin in the Playground

B

"Shush you..."

"We'll just have to avoid her and all...we're supposed to be relatively discreet anyway.....so....there's that."
    "So much for discrete," Icy said with another roll of her eyes. Realising that the hallway was probably not the best place to discuss matters, and in front of those mares' rooms for that matter, she got to her hooves and began to trot to the elevator. "Well, not much use griping about it, at least. We'll just have to take it as they come."

21. - Top - End - #531
    Troll in the Playground

Then 'when' doesn't matter all that much with time spells since you come right back, but I think I cast it around... She stirred at her drink, pouting her lips. Hmmm... When was it...? Before the live chainsaw, but after the T-Rex rap battle... I think four, five years ago.

"T Rex rap battle?....You know what, I should probably leave that non sequiter as it is."
    He laughed. "Anyways, what are your plans tonight, considering you slept the day away,?"

YOU vould have been in ze room moping. Remember? It vas when we went up ze stairs while you went up alone in ze elevator... i zink.

Your 'svwag' got a random mare to crush on you and make her hate your 'vife' for 'cheating'. He rolled his eyes. Zo yes, I zink I vill.

"Its my curse and all that angst."
    He bemoaned.

"So much for discrete," Icy said with another roll of her eyes. Realising that the hallway was probably not the best place to discuss matters, and in front of those mares' rooms for that matter, she got to her hooves and began to trot to the elevator. "Well, not much use griping about it, at least. We'll just have to take it as they come."

"Right...it probably won't be nothing....I mean....if its just a crush.....Anyways..."
    He trotted after her and pushed the elevator button. He lowered his head and glanced around shiftily. "This still doesn't effect my chances of some possible bed time woohoo right?"

*beat*

22. - Top - End - #532
    Ettin in the Playground

"Right...it probably won't be nothing....I mean....if its just a crush.....Anyways..."
    He trotted after her and pushed the elevator button. He lowered his head and glanced around shiftily. "This still doesn't effect my chances of some possible bed time woohoo right?"

*beat*
    That particular last bit of whisper sent Icy on another eye-roll again, as well as a derisory snort. "Fox... maybe this is not the time..." she hissed. Not that she disliked it or anything. Far from it. But decorum was something she liked to pretend she had.

23. - Top - End - #533
    Troll in the Playground

That particular last bit of whisper sent Icy on another eye-roll again, as well as a derisory snort. "Fox... maybe this is not the time..." she hissed. Not that she disliked it or anything. Far from it. But decorum was something she liked to pretend she had.

"Damn....what about a nice private make out session...or...Well I just figure some nice intimacy would be a good stress reliever.."
    He whispered with a tired smile, that and he wanted some goods, something distracting to put all this llama drama on the backburner of his mind, and he wanted the goods. However this would be his last try in which he would give up and not press the issue anymore. Even the cad could respect her wishes.....he just had to make doubly sure first, of course.

24. - Top - End - #534
    Ettin in the Playground

"Damn....what about a nice private make out session...or...Well I just figure some nice intimacy would be a good stress reliever.."
    He whispered with a tired smile, that and he wanted some goods, something distracting to put all this llama drama on the backburner of his mind, and he wanted the goods. However this would be his last try in which he would give up and not press the issue anymore. Even the cad could respect her wishes.....he just had to make doubly sure first, of course.
    Icy turned away with a hmph. Though is that a hint of a smile on her lips? Regardless, she didn't really say yes or no. Perhaps Fox with his body language reading ability might find her to be actually somewhat torn about this issue.

25. - Top - End - #535
    Troll in the Playground

Icy turned away with a hmph. Though is that a hint of a smile on her lips? Regardless, she didn't really say yes or no. Perhaps Fox with his body language reading ability might find her to be actually somewhat torn about this issue.

That was a good enough response for him, wasn't a yes, but wasn't a no, and her body language wasn't leaning any particular way. He'd just have to figure out how to edge her toward his desired direction without taking the likely off putting blunt route. He suppressed a smile on his face, and by that I mean he let cracks show on purpose.

26. - Top - End - #536
    Ettin in the Playground

That was a good enough response for him, wasn't a yes, but wasn't a no, and her body language wasn't leaning any particular way. He'd just have to figure out how to edge her toward his desired direction without taking the likely off putting blunt route. He suppressed a smile on his face, and by that I mean he let cracks show on purpose.
    Fox might hear something about "incorrigible knave" from Icy muttering under her breath on the elevator ride down, with an occasional glance in his direction. Nevertheless, since Fox was content to let the matter drop for now, the trio should be back in their room with no further trouble.

27. - Top - End - #537
    Titan in the Playground

Lone Star mumbled something about a bar he'd seen downstairs and proceeded to take the stairs, leaving the two alone.

Extended Sig

28. - Top - End - #538
    Troll in the Playground

Fox might hear something about "incorrigible knave" from Icy muttering under her breath on the elevator ride down, with an occasional glance in his direction. Nevertheless, since Fox was content to let the matter drop for now, the trio should be back in their room with no further trouble.
    Fox was...kinda surprised at how 'bro-ish' Lone Star was, giving him and Icy their space. He kinda felt like a total tool now and gave a weak wave of his hoof as the other stallion left and gave them privacy.

Whelp, he wasn't going to let that go to waste! When the two did arrive to the room he unlocked the door and opened it for her. "My lady." He said with a bow gesture for her to go in.

29. - Top - End - #539
    Ettin in the Playground

Fox was...kinda surprised at how 'bro-ish' Lone Star was, giving him and Icy their space. He kinda felt like a total tool now and gave a weak wave of his hoof as the other stallion left and gave them privacy.

Whelp, he wasn't going to let that go to waste! When the two did arrive to the room he unlocked the door and opened it for her. "My lady." He said with a bow gesture for her to go in.
    Icy arched an eyebrow, but otherwise made her way in. She flopped herself on the bed, sighing in relief at the prospect of not having to deal with drama for the night.

30. - Top - End - #540
    Troll in the Playground

Icy arched an eyebrow, but otherwise made her way in. She flopped herself on the bed, sighing in relief at the prospect of not having to deal with drama for the night.

"Hey babe.."
    He began locking the door behind him and undoing his bow tie. He sat down on the edge of the bed and ran his eyes over her for a second. "I wanna apologize....for that little fiasco. I should have been more...thorough in steering her away from her crush on me or whatever it was. I thought it was enough that I stopped her attempt at her little come on when she 'cornered' me earlier."