New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 19 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282944 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #541
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Hey babe.."
    He began locking the door behind him and undoing his bow tie. He sat down on the edge of the bed and ran his eyes over her for a second. "I wanna apologize....for that little fiasco. I should have been more...thorough in steering her away from her crush on me or whatever it was. I thought it was enough that I stopped her attempt at her little come on when she 'cornered' me earlier."
    Icy narrowed her eyes. "Her little... what now?" she said sharply, getting back onto her haunches.

2. - Top - End - #542
    Titan in the Playground

"T Rex rap battle?....You know what, I should probably leave that non sequiter as it is."
    He laughed. "Anyways, what are your plans tonight, considering you slept the day away,?"
    I was gonna spend the night searching through the mansion for any and all potential entrances and exits any assassin may use to enter. She said calmly, sipping at her drink. Gotta earn my pay sometime.
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2013-01-25 at 11:39 PM.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

3. - Top - End - #543
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    I was gonna spend the night searching through the mansion for any and all potential entrances and exits any assassin may use to enter. She said calmly, sipping at her drink. Gotta earn my pay sometime.

"Of course, and tomorrow evening, you'll definitely earn your pay,"
    He said with a wink and had a unicorn servant raise his glass with TK. "A toast...to stopping assassins and all hahahah."

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Icy narrowed her eyes. "Her little... what now?" she said sharply, getting back onto her haunches.

"Hauh?...I didn't mention it?...uh....well..."
    He puffed his cheeks and glanced off to the side.

"Well...it wasn't anything major....I mean...she took me by surprise and kissed my cheek...I essentially told her no and that I wasn't interested, I thought she got the message when she backed off."

4. - Top - End - #544
    Ettin in the Playground

"Hauh?...I didn't mention it?...uh....well..."
    He puffed his cheeks and glanced off to the side.

"Well...it wasn't anything major....I mean...she took me by surprise and kissed my cheek...I essentially told her no and that I wasn't interested, I thought she got the message when she backed off."
    "I... see." Icy closed her eyes and threw her head back on the pillows with a sigh. "Well, if that isn't a sign that she's smitten by you, nothing is." She glanced back at Fox. "On the bright side, at least our cover story as a married couple seems to be holding up well. In fact, this little outburst might have made it even more legitimate, all things considering."

5. - Top - End - #545
    Troll in the Playground

"I... see." Icy closed her eyes and threw her head back on the pillows with a sigh. "Well, if that isn't a sign that she's smitten by you, nothing is." She glanced back at Fox. "On the bright side, at least our cover story as a married couple seems to be holding up well. In fact, this little outburst might have made it even more legitimate, all things considering."
    He did a good mimic of one of Icy's wan smiles and laid down on the bed next to her. "I am sorry anyway for all the drama, part of me wants to make it up to you, and the other part knows the only way I really know how, is probably not the thing you want right now. So I'll ask you forthright.." He turned his head to look at her with a small smile.

"Is there anything I can do for you that you would like?"

6. - Top - End - #546
    Ettin in the Playground

He did a good mimic of one of Icy's wan smiles and laid down on the bed next to her. "I am sorry anyway for all the drama, part of me wants to make it up to you, and the other part knows the only way I really know how, is probably not the thing you want right now. So I'll ask you forthright.." He turned his head to look at her with a small smile.

"Is there anything I can do for you that you would like?"
    Smooth move, Fox. In one stroke, you probably disarmed Icy's reservations.

Icy's smile got a little wider as her eyes trailed downwards on the stallion's flank. "I do believe you mentioned something about making up to me just now..."

7. - Top - End - #547
    Troll in the Playground

Smooth move, Fox. In one stroke, you probably disarmed Icy's reservations.

Icy's smile got a little wider as her eyes trailed downwards on the stallion's flank. "I do believe you mentioned something about making up to me just now..."
    And score. "I would like to think I did, I'd rather not have dreamt those last twenty seconds," He playfully verbally poked. He watched her eyes trail down to his flank. "See something you like my love?" Well that was a little too easy, he briefly wondered if she was trying to mess with him with the intentions her eyes claimed.

8. - Top - End - #548
    Ettin in the Playground

And score. "I would like to think I did, I'd rather not have dreamt those last twenty seconds," He playfully verbally poked. He watched her eyes trail down to his flank. "See something you like my love?" Well that was a little too easy, he briefly wondered if she was trying to mess with him with the intentions her eyes claimed.
    Perhaps she was. Or she was just a little tired from all the shenanigans of the day and just wanted a way to blow off steam. That would be for Fox to guess.

"Maybe I do," Icy said with a wicked smile, bringing her blue eyes back up to his face. "Or has my judgement finally failed me when I decided to pick you?" Her tail flicked his flank lightly.

9. - Top - End - #549
    Troll in the Playground

Perhaps she was. Or she was just a little tired from all the shenanigans of the day and just wanted a way to blow off steam. That would be for Fox to guess.

"Maybe I do," Icy said with a wicked smile, bringing her blue eyes back up to his face. "Or has my judgement finally failed me when I decided to pick you?" Her tail flicked his flank lightly.

"Ow....such a sharp tongue..."
    He bemoaned and clutched his chest as he flopped a foreleg over her chest. "It wounds me, but.....mine is better." He moved to snake a fore leg to her barrel and kissed her right there in saucy goodness.

"If anything, I picked you."
    He grinned in a playfully incorrigible manner. He braced himself for whatever words her sharp tongue would say.

10. - Top - End - #550
    Ettin in the Playground

"Ow....such a sharp tongue..."
    He bemoaned and clutched his chest as he flopped a foreleg over her chest. "It wounds me, but.....mine is better." He moved to snake a fore leg to her barrel and kissed her right there in saucy goodness.

"If anything, I picked you."
    He grinned in a playfully incorrigible manner. He braced himself for whatever words her sharp tongue would say.
    Icy allowed herself a mild chuckle. "Oh? What do you call my lapse of judgement then when we first..." she leaned forward and whispered close to his ears. "... did the deed in my house?"

11. - Top - End - #551
    Titan in the Playground

"Of course, and tomorrow evening, you'll definitely earn your pay,"
    He said with a wink and had a unicorn servant raise his glass with TK. "A toast...to stopping assassins and all hahahah."

She chuckled and drained her own glass.

Extended Sig

12. - Top - End - #552
    Troll in the Playground

Manehatten

"I'd call it was one of your better choices," He lightly chuckled and kissed her again, a grin playing on his lips. "In fact, I think I'd call it a good judgement call." He was being cheeky.

=======

She chuckled and drained her own glass.
    And then their non descript food came and they ate, or at least Balboa ate. "Not quite as good as Chef Julienne's cooking, but alas I had to send her to Manehatten to get the catering team in order." He commented after he chewed and swallowed.

13. - Top - End - #553
    Titan in the Playground

And then their non descript food came and they ate, or at least Balboa ate. "Not quite as good as Chef Julienne's cooking, but alas I had to send her to Manehatten to get the catering team in order." He commented after he chewed and swallowed.
    What exactly will this trip entail? She asked, lightly munching on her own food.

Extended Sig

14. - Top - End - #554
    Ettin in the Playground

Manehatten

"I'd call it was one of your better choices," He lightly chuckled and kissed her again, a grin playing on his lips. "In fact, I think I'd call it a good judgement call." He was being cheeky.
    "Oh it might just have been the worst decision on my life, you know," she replied with a grin. The ice mage leaned forward and kissed him on the cheek. "That still doesn't explain why I continued to stay on with an incorrigible rogue like you. I submit I must have been mad."

15. - Top - End - #555
    Troll in the Playground

What exactly will this trip entail? She asked, lightly munching on her own food.

"Well, later in the afternoon tomorrow we're to take my private flying coach to my penthouse in Manehatten. Four hours tops perhaps. You can still pack if you want to, though if you need any accommodations within reason, I can provide."
    He flashed her a lazy smile.

"Spend an hour or so getting ready slash prepped for the charity ball where I'll later be making the announcement for the new children's homes I'll be establishing in other parts of our dear Equestria. The proceeds of this event will be channeled to them to make improve their quality and ensure a good home for our future."

"Oh it might just have been the worst decision on my life, you know," she replied with a grin. The ice mage leaned forward and kissed him on the cheek. "That still doesn't explain why I continued to stay on with an incorrigible rogue like you. I submit I must have been mad."

"Mad about me that is....You know you love my kisses and my charm. You know you love it when I nibble your cute light blue ears."
    He nibbled on her ears for emphasis. "And you wouldn't want to deny our baby girl her daddy, now would you?" He grinned laying on the faux guilt. He lowered himself down to kiss her belly.

16. - Top - End - #556
    Ettin in the Playground

"Mad about me that is....You know you love my kisses and my charm. You know you love it when I nibble your cute light blue ears."
    He nibbled on her ears for emphasis. "And you wouldn't want to deny our baby girl her daddy, now would you?" He grinned laying on the faux guilt. He lowered himself down to kiss her belly.
    "Clearly I'm in need of some help in curing this temporary madness of mine..." she murmured, squirming cutely at Fox's light teasing.

17. - Top - End - #557
    Troll in the Playground

"Clearly I'm in need of some help in curing this temporary madness of mine..." she murmured, squirming cutely at Fox's light teasing.

"Oh I don't know....perhaps I ought to aggravate your mad condition. Why cure when I can make instigate more madness..."
    He purred and tickled her belly with his muzzle.

He then maneuvered himself on top of her and kissed her lips again as his tail flicked and pulled down the black curtain.

"I love you.."
    He whispered.

/end scene perhaps.
    Last edited by Benson; 2013-01-27 at 01:12 AM.

18. - Top - End - #558
    Ettin in the Playground

"Oh I don't know....perhaps I ought to aggravate your mad condition. Why cure when I can make instigate more madness..."
    He purred and tickled her belly with his muzzle.

He then maneuvered himself on top of her and kissed her lips again as his tail flicked and pulled down the black curtain.

"I love you.."
    He whispered.

/end scene perhaps.
    (I vote this most sappy, gag-inducing scene ever.)

"I love you too..." Icy whispered back, black curtains falling.

19. - Top - End - #559
    Troll in the Playground

The Next Morning

Fox Trot would have been asleep in bed, lying on his back, with a snore going on, his mouth open with a little drip of drool, covered by the corner of the blanket.

Snore, snore snore.

20. - Top - End - #560
    Ettin in the Playground

The Next Morning

Fox Trot would have been asleep in bed, lying on his back, with a snore going on, his mouth open with a little drip of drool, covered by the corner of the blanket.

Snore, snore snore.
    While her pervy lover was snoring away, Icy Touch was already up and about. She had gotten up rather early, having only the most hazy recollection of last night's activities. Given how sticky she found herself, Icy had decided that an early morning cold shower was something she needed. And a pot of tea.

And thus, the bathroom was occupied on this fine morning, while a still-steaming pot lay on the coffee table, together with a mostly empty cup.

21. - Top - End - #561
    Troll in the Playground

Canterlot

"....Actually..I feel like I went off a tangent there sweet heart, could you help me help you by being particular in what to know exactly?"
    Balboa asked with a lazy smile.
    --

Manehatten

Fox Trot woke up as he fell off the side of the bed. However he was not angry or butt hurt about such an awakening, he was much too much in a good mood at the moment. "Ow...haha...hope no one saw that...." He chuckled as he rubbed the grit from his eyes as he laid there on the floor.
    Last edited by Benson; 2013-01-28 at 02:27 PM.

22. - Top - End - #562
    Titan in the Playground

Canterlot

"....Actually..I feel like I went off a tangent there sweet heart, could you help me help you by being particular in what to know exactly?"
    Balboa asked with a lazy smile.
    --

Manehatten

Fox Trot woke up as he fell off the side of the bed. However he was not angry or butt hurt about such an awakening, he was much too much in a good mood at the moment. "Ow...haha...hope no one saw that...." He chuckled as he rubbed the grit from his eyes as he laid there on the floor.
    Canterlot

Will we be staying anywhere there?

Manehattan

Lone Star had thought that giving Icy and Fox some time alone was the nice thing to do. After all, he and Es had gotten to flirt like maniacs all day and the two were his friends. No point in making them feel akward with his presence.

Of course, it was only AFTER he'd waited four hours to come back up, with more coca cola in his system than was probably healthy, that he realized he didn't have a room key.

So NOW he was waiting outside the door, leaned up against it.

Extended Sig

23. - Top - End - #563
    Ettin in the Playground

Manehatten

The bathroom door opened, revealing a rather wet light blue face. "Oh. You're awake. Tea's on the table. Help yourself." She disappeared again into the bathroom.

Manehattan

Lone Star had thought that giving Icy and Fox some time alone was the nice thing to do. After all, he and Es had gotten to flirt like maniacs all day and the two were his friends. No point in making them feel akward with his presence.

Of course, it was only AFTER he'd waited four hours to come back up, with more coca cola in his system than was probably healthy, that he realized he didn't have a room key.

So NOW he was waiting outside the door, leaned up against it.
    Unless Lone Star actually gave some indication that he was outside the door, uh, Icy wouldn't really know anypony was at the door.

24. - Top - End - #564
    Titan in the Playground

Unless Lone Star actually gave some indication that he was outside the door, uh, Icy wouldn't really know anypony was at the door.
    Well one can't expect him to stay awake all night. He's asleep.

Extended Sig

25. - Top - End - #565
    Troll in the Playground

Canterlot

Will we be staying anywhere there?

"I mentioned my penthouse there didn't I, beautiful?"
    Balboa replied with a lazy smile.

The bathroom door opened, revealing a rather wet light blue face. "Oh. You're awake. Tea's on the table. Help yourself." She disappeared again into the bathroom.

"Oh...why thank you gorgeous..."
    Fox himself replied with a lazy grin as he picked himself up. He watched her disappear off into the bathroom as he trotted to the table. He lightly sputtered as he sniffed the tea, it smelled nice, but he was already feeling warm....so he decided to drop a few ice cubes in his cup.

However, it seemed there weren't any ice cubes in the ice bucket. There was plenty when they got back to the room, hauh. He shrugged and picked up the ice bucket between his teeth and left the room to fill it up with the ice machine down the hall.

He closed the door behind him and was startled upon seeing a sleeping Lone Star leaned in against the wall.

"Oh shi--....Lone Star?"
    He poked him cautiously.

26. - Top - End - #566
    Titan in the Playground

"I mentioned my penthouse there didn't I, beautiful?"
    Balboa replied with a lazy smile.
    Ah, right. She smirked. She licked her lips seductively.

"Oh...why thank you gorgeous..."
    Fox himself replied with a lazy grin as he picked himself up. He watched her disappear off into the bathroom as he trotted to the table. He lightly sputtered as he sniffed the tea, it smelled nice, but he was already feeling warm....so he decided to drop a few ice cubes in his cup.

However, it seemed there weren't any ice cubes in the ice bucket. There was plenty when they got back to the room, hauh. He shrugged and picked up the ice bucket between his teeth and left the room to fill it up with the ice machine down the hall.

He closed the door behind him and was startled upon seeing a sleeping Lone Star leaned in against the wall.

"Oh shi--....Lone Star?"
    He poked him cautiously.
    Lone Star's eyes shot open instantly, twitching as he slowly looked to Fox Trot. I didn't have a key. I've been in this suit all night. Please let me in.
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2013-01-29 at 06:31 PM.

Extended Sig

27. - Top - End - #567
    Troll in the Playground

Ah, right. She smirked. She licked her lips seductively.

"Any other particular questions? I may have answers,"
    He smirked and chuckled.

Lone Star's eyes shot open instantly, twitching as he slowly looked to Fox Trot. I didn't have a key. I've been in this suit all night. Please let me in.

"Hauh...uh...uh...well...its open...go on in?"
    Fox blinked in startled surprise and awkwardness.

28. - Top - End - #568
    Ettin in the Playground

[Manehattan]

Icy finished her nice cold shower and trotted out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her mane ala Rarity. The absence of Fox was conspicious, and prompted the mare to walk out to the living room in search of her companion. "Fox, what are you—" She stopped in her tracks at the sight of the sleepy, swaying pegasus. "Lone Star? You look like you haven't slept... wait, did you even sleep last night?"

29. - Top - End - #569
    Titan in the Playground

[Manehattan]

Icy finished her nice cold shower and trotted out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her mane ala Rarity. The absence of Fox was conspicious, and prompted the mare to walk out to the living room in search of her companion. "Fox, what are you—" She stopped in her tracks at the sight of the sleepy, swaying pegasus. "Lone Star? You look like you haven't slept... wait, did you even sleep last night?"
    Tried to. But I didn't have a key, and the suit... He stared at the suit, now laying in the corner. The suuuuuuuuuuuuit...

Extended Sig

30. - Top - End - #570
    Troll in the Playground

Fox glanced around the hallway to see if the coast was clear. He turned back to Icy and LOne Star.

"Heya babe...just getting ice, must have a lot of iced drinks last night heh...anyways.....yea..."
    He rubbed the back of his head and darted his eyes to the side.
    ----

[HalfTangible, dun't ferget Hay Bale- ^^']