New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 20 of 50 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293045 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #571
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Tried to. But I didn't have a key, and the suit... He stared at the suit, now laying in the corner. The suuuuuuuuuuuuit...
    "Ohhh... kay." Icy blinked and took an involuntary step back. "You better rest. Our engagement is tonight and you're going to need all the sleep you can get."

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Fox glanced around the hallway to see if the coast was clear. He turned back to Icy and LOne Star.

"Heya babe...just getting ice, must have a lot of iced drinks last night heh...anyways.....yea..."
    He rubbed the back of his head and darted his eyes to the side.
    "I don't recall any iced drinks..." Then one aspect of their night surfaced. Her ears turned scarlet. "On the other hoof, perhaps I was misremembering things..." she quickly added.

2. - Top - End - #572
    Titan in the Playground

[HalfTangible, dun't ferget Hay Bale- ^^']
    None.

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Ohhh... kay." Icy blinked and took an involuntary step back. "You better rest. Our engagement is tonight and you're going to need all the sleep you can get."
    Thank you. He murmured, crawling to (and into) his bed.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

3. - Top - End - #573
    Troll in the Playground

Canterlot Estate

"Very well my dear, if you need me, I'm going to be in the library, me and the girls are going to watch a movie, they've been begging for some quality time together,"
    He playfully rolled his eyes and smirked. Hay Bale would easily remember the theatre room located in the library from the tour Astrid gave her.
    ====

Manehatten

Fox briefly watched Lone Star scuttle on in as he turned to Icy and stole a saucy kiss from her. "I'll be back my love." And he dashed off before Icy could admonish him for a saucy in public kiss, since they were sorta kinda in the hallway at the time. Away!

4. - Top - End - #574
    Ettin in the Playground

Thank you. He murmured, crawling to (and into) his bed.
    Canterlot Estate
    Manehatten

Fox briefly watched Lone Star scuttle on in as he turned to Icy and stole a saucy kiss from her. "I'll be back my love." And he dashed off before Icy could admonish him for a saucy in public kiss, since they were sorta kinda in the hallway at the time. Away!
    Icy raised a hoof at the disappearing form of Fox, then sighed wistfully, a smile quirking the sides of her lips. "Knave," she muttered under her breath. Given that Lone Star was presumably asleep, she decided to browse the room service menu instead for their breakfast. After all, they were supposed to play the part as a rich couple.

5. - Top - End - #575
    Titan in the Playground

Canterlot Estate

"Very well my dear, if you need me, I'm going to be in the library, me and the girls are going to watch a movie, they've been begging for some quality time together,"
    He playfully rolled his eyes and smirked. Hay Bale would easily remember the theatre room located in the library from the tour Astrid gave her.
    And I've got a date with a guardspony. She said cheerfully, referring to the guard she'd defeated by making out. Dang, but that colt can kiss.

Icy raised a hoof at the disappearing form of Fox, then sighed wistfully, a smile quirking the sides of her lips. "Knave," she muttered under her breath. Given that Lone Star was presumably asleep, she decided to browse the room service menu instead for their breakfast. After all, they were supposed to play the part as a rich couple.
    He was trying to sleep, alright: trying being the key word.

Extended Sig

6. - Top - End - #576
    Troll in the Playground

Icy would find herself with a list of all sorts of fancy named food, many sounding all hoity toity and Prance-like. And of course, they were aptly expensively priced. Go crazy Icy, Fox is paying for it all hahah.

And I've got a date with a guardspony. She said cheerfully, referring to the guard she'd defeated by making out. Dang, but that colt can kiss.

"Right him, hopefully not better than I,"
    He said with a grin and raised brow.

7. - Top - End - #577
    Titan in the Playground

"Right him, hopefully not better than I,"
    He said with a grin and raised brow.
    She smirked. Frankly sir, comparing anypony's kissing ability to yours is just unfair to them. How could they hope to compete?

Extended Sig

8. - Top - End - #578
    Ettin in the Playground

Icy would find herself with a list of all sorts of fancy named food, many sounding all hoity toity and Prance-like. And of course, they were aptly expensively priced. Go crazy Icy, Fox is paying for it all hahah.
    Icy frowned. Such decadence was really something new to her. After much deliberation, she randomly choose five things from the menu, then rang up the room service to deliver them. With luck, they should arrive before Fox returned and they could have a nice breakfast together.

9. - Top - End - #579
    Troll in the Playground

She smirked. Frankly sir, comparing anypony's kissing ability to yours is just unfair to them. How could they hope to compete?
    That gave him his dose of his hourly ego boost. He flashed her a grin and nodded approvingly of that flattering comment. Though if it was somehow a stealth playful insult, he didn't notice.

"Perhaps you and I can later on ourselves complete some kissing exercises."
    He said, knowing how cheesy it sounded.

Icy frowned. Such decadence was really something new to her. After much deliberation, she randomly choose five things from the menu, then rang up the room service to deliver them. With luck, they should arrive before Fox returned and they could have a nice breakfast together.

Luck was on Icy's side, then again Fox only had to get an ice refill and the food would take longer to prep than that. Fox cantered back to the door and fumbled around on his person and then lightly cursed realizing he forgot the key. He could see it too in his mind's eye. Right there on the accursed night stand.

He knocked on the door hoping Icy wasn't still in the bathroom or something.

(also Grif, waiting on ye in FwM with Silverpine)

10. - Top - End - #580
    Ettin in the Playground

Luck was on Icy's side, then again Fox only had to get an ice refill and the food would take longer to prep than that. Fox cantered back to the door and fumbled around on his person and then lightly cursed realizing he forgot the key. He could see it too in his mind's eye. Right there on the accursed night stand.

He knocked on the door hoping Icy wasn't still in the bathroom or something.

(also Grif, waiting on ye in FwM with Silverpine)
    Well, she wasn't, so Fox was pretty fortunate there. Plus, she just had her morning rituals done, so there wasn't really much for her to do.

The door opened a few moments after his knock, the ice mage smirking at her erstwhile knave. "Forgot something, dear?" she said innocently.

11. - Top - End - #581
    Troll in the Playground

Well, she wasn't, so Fox was pretty fortunate there. Plus, she just had her morning rituals done, so there wasn't really much for her to do.

The door opened a few moments after his knock, the ice mage smirking at her erstwhile knave. "Forgot something, dear?" she said innocently.
    Fox stared at her with a pouty look of an embarrassed child. "I left the key on the night stand." He mostly mumbled with the ice bucket still in mouth.

12. - Top - End - #582
    Ettin in the Playground

Fox stared at her with a pouty look of an embarrassed child. "I left the key on the night stand." He mostly mumbled with the ice bucket still in mouth.
    "Mmm. Sure you did. Why the ice bucket?" she enquired even more innocently.

13. - Top - End - #583
    Troll in the Playground

"Mmm. Sure you did. Why the ice bucket?" she enquired even more innocently.

"Uh...uh...we ran out?....."
    The bucket clattering with ice as he talked. He then in all his kinda adorkable derpness facehooved. "Oh goddess.....I forgot you can make ice.........'

14. - Top - End - #584
    Ettin in the Playground

"Uh...uh...we ran out?....."
    The bucket clattering with ice as he talked. He then in all his kinda adorkable derpness facehooved. "Oh goddess.....I forgot you can make ice.........'
    Icy favoured Fox with an eye roll. "I'm glad my husband actually remembered what I do." She stepped aside to let Fox through, though his ice bucket might suddenly seem to weight more in his mouth. A casual glance might reveal the amount of ice suddenly doubling.

15. - Top - End - #585
    Troll in the Playground

Icy favoured Fox with an eye roll. "I'm glad my husband actually remembered what I do." She stepped aside to let Fox through, though his ice bucket might suddenly seem to weight more in his mouth. A casual glance might reveal the amount of ice suddenly doubling.
    Fox found himself lurching forward and trying to keep his balance with the grace of a one legged pony. But somehow he pulled it off. He shot a glance at Icy and pouted after setting it down inside.

"That was payback for the kiss wasn't it?"

16. - Top - End - #586
    Ettin in the Playground

Fox found himself lurching forward and trying to keep his balance with the grace of a one legged pony. But somehow he pulled it off. He shot a glance at Icy and pouted after setting it down inside.

"That was payback for the kiss wasn't it?"
    Icy just gave him a beatific smile. "Heavens no. Whatever makes you think of that?" she asked innocently. Mare has a hidden sadistic streak in her, you could say. Then again, Icy was never one to keep another waiting. Noticing the pout, she quickly dropped the smile a notch. "I also took the liberty of ordering us breakfast. I hope I made the right choice." She leaned in and pecked him on the cheek, as if in apology.
    Last edited by Grif; 2013-02-01 at 03:59 PM.

17. - Top - End - #587
    Troll in the Playground

Icy just gave him a beatific smile. "Heavens no. Whatever makes you think of that?" she asked innocently. Mare has a hidden sadistic streak in her, you could say. Then again, Icy was never one to keep another waiting. Noticing the pout, she quickly dropped the smile a notch. "I also took the liberty of ordering us breakfast. I hope I made the right choice." She leaned in and pecked him on the cheek, as if in apology.
    He turned his pout into a smile, as if to say her kiss peck made everything better.

"Breakfast eh? What did ya get me?"
    He conversationally asked as he plopped down on the bed.

18. - Top - End - #588
    Ettin in the Playground

He turned his pout into a smile, as if to say her kiss peck made everything better.

"Breakfast eh? What did ya get me?"
    He conversationally asked as he plopped down on the bed.
    "Well... uh, the menu was a little confusing, so I ended up—"

A knock sounded on the door. "Room service!"

Icy shrugged and opened the door with a telekinetic tug. A waiter nudged one of the largest food cart she ever seen into the room, laden with what appears to be:
    a) a huge pot of vegetable stew, made up of vegetables that some likely have not heard of and such
    b) a plate of croissants, piled high into the air, forming a wobbly tower
    c) a stack of very thin pancakes, accompanied by an assortment of condiments
    d) a chocolate fountain
    e) a Six Layer Jewel Cake.

Icy's eyes bulged at the sight. How did she end up ordering so much? "... Um... Put it right there." she instructed the attendant, trying her best to look composed. The waiter gave a small bow and wheeled the towering cart of food right next to Lone Star's bed, where the aroma probably would be overpowering. Then he quickly bowed again and disappeared out of the room. Icy turned to Fox with a sheepish smile. "Surprise?" she asked timidly.

19. - Top - End - #589
    Troll in the Playground

He stared at the large quantities of food with wide eyed forced smile stare.

"Oh yea...a surprise...heh...Well, you are eating for ah three after all......."
    He went and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you honey. I think I'll try some of that veggie stew."

20. - Top - End - #590
    Ettin in the Playground

He stared at the large quantities of food with wide eyed forced smile stare.

"Oh yea...a surprise...heh...Well, you are eating for ah three after all......."
    He went and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you honey. I think I'll try some of that veggie stew."
    "Oh uh... you're welcome," she muttered, feeling slightly insulted at the mild implication that she was sort of a glutton. Icy craned her neck to gauge the number of croissants she had inadvertently ordered. It looked like it could have fed a sizeable family for a week with plenty left over. The tower of pastry wobbled ever so slightly... a Sword of Damocles hovering right over Lone Star.

Deciding not to touch the fragile tower, she opted to help herself to some pancakes instead.
    Last edited by Grif; 2013-02-02 at 02:19 AM.

21. - Top - End - #591
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh uh... you're welcome," she muttered, feeling slightly insulted at the mild implication that she was sort of a glutton. Icy craned her neck to gauge the number of croissants she had inadvertently ordered. It looked like it could have fed a sizeable family for a week with plenty left over. The tower of pastry wobbled ever so slightly... a Sword of Damocles hovering right over Lone Star.

Deciding not to touch the fragile tower, she opted to help herself to some pancakes instead.
    Lone Star suddenly shot up out of bed, sniffing at the air. He then looked straight up to see the massive tower of croissants, simply staring at it for a few seconds.

OH NO! He yelled, grasping his head. I DIED IN MY SLEEP AND WENT TO HEAVEN!!

Extended Sig

22. - Top - End - #592
    Ettin in the Playground

Lone Star suddenly shot up out of bed, sniffing at the air. He then looked straight up to see the massive tower of croissants, simply staring at it for a few seconds.

OH NO! He yelled, grasping his head. I DIED IN MY SLEEP AND WENT TO HEAVEN!!
    Wibble wobble. The tower of crossiants continued to sway gently.

"Uh. Lone Star?" Icy called out from behind the tower, somehow managing to obscure herself behind the food. "You're still in Manehattan."

23. - Top - End - #593
    Titan in the Playground

Wibble wobble. The tower of crossiants continued to sway gently.

"Uh. Lone Star?" Icy called out from behind the tower, somehow managing to obscure herself behind the food. "You're still in Manehattan."
    ... Huh. Guess I couldn't have been dead for THAT long, then. Maybe I can fly back to my body and reani-. The croissants fell, burying him in croissanty goodness. OW!!!

Extended Sig

24. - Top - End - #594
    Troll in the Playground

That gave him his dose of his hourly ego boost. He flashed her a grin and nodded approvingly of that flattering comment. Though if it was somehow a stealth playful insult, he didn't notice.

"Perhaps you and I can later on ourselves complete some kissing exercises."
    He said, knowing how cheesy it sounded.
    Reposted.
    ===============================================

Manehatten

Fox let out a chuckle and eye roll as the croissants fell on Lone Star in sweet smelling goodness.

"'Ow'? Really? They're croissants you pansy,"
    He commented good naturedly and chuckled. He was still in a good mood that he found himself able to be relatively playful against Lone Star.

25. - Top - End - #595
    Titan in the Playground

Reposted.
    ===============================================

Manehatten

Fox let out a chuckle and eye roll as the croissants fell on Lone Star in sweet smelling goodness.

He commented good naturedly and chuckled. He was still in a good mood that he found himself able to be relatively playful against Lone Star.
    ((This scene is REALLY dragging))

Hay Bale smirked. Maaaybe. She teased.

Manehattan

Lone Star laughed and stuck out his tongue. Shut up, it's funnier that way. He grabbed one of the croissants and flung it hard at Fox's head.
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2013-02-02 at 09:10 PM.

Extended Sig

26. - Top - End - #596
    Ettin in the Playground

Manehatten

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible;14640906
    [B
    Manehattan[/B]

Lone Star laughed and stuck out his tongue. Shut up, it's funnier that way. He grabbed one of the croissants and flung it hard at Fox's head.
    Icy rolled her eyes yet again as the tower of croissants first tumbled onto the hapless pegasus, then Lone Star somehow managed to find the cheek to throw one at Fox. "Boys," she muttered, dabbing her pancakes with a little too much cream and munching them.

27. - Top - End - #597
    Troll in the Playground

Fox winced as the croissant hit him on the head, then picked up the sweet bread and dipped it into his stew and ate it.

"yes my love?"
    He glanced at Icy with a cheeky smile.

28. - Top - End - #598
    Ettin in the Playground

Fox winced as the croissant hit him on the head, then picked up the sweet bread and dipped it into his stew and ate it.

"yes my love?"
    He glanced at Icy with a cheeky smile.
    "Nothing that concerns you, dear." Icy shot both of them a knowing look. "What does concern me is how the hay we're going to finish this cart of food..." How does a pony eat a Jewel Cake anyway?

29. - Top - End - #599
    Troll in the Playground

"Nothing that concerns you, dear." Icy shot both of them a knowing look. "What does concern me is how the hay we're going to finish this cart of food..." How does a pony eat a Jewel Cake anyway?
    "Well I do my best my scrumptious love. I find myself rather hungry, not sure why," He flashed a grin at Icy and dove into his soup. Om nom nom.

"Though.."
    He said after a slurp. "I don't think we have to finish it all."

30. - Top - End - #600
    Titan in the Playground

((This scene is REALLY dragging))

Hay Bale smirked. Maaaybe. She teased.
    Hay Bale

Hay Bale left to meet up with the guardspony in question, wearing her nice (albeit a little tight) suit.

You get used to indigestion and very painful visits to the toilet. Lone Star was omnomnoming on the croissants like a madpony.

Extended Sig