New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 21 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303146 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #601
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Hay Bale

Hay Bale left to meet up with the guardspony in question, wearing her nice (albeit a little tight) suit.

The guardspony in question would be found in the guard barracks out back playing cards with a fellow guardspony in the mess hall.

Some other guards observed but went back to their business.

2. - Top - End - #602
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    "Well I do my best my scrumptious love. I find myself rather hungry, not sure why," He flashed a grin at Icy and dove into his soup. Om nom nom.

"Though.."
    He said after a slurp. "I don't think we have to finish it all."
    "I suppose... I just feel a little sorry thinking of all of this going to waste." Then again, they were playing the part of rich couple, and this was supposed to be standard or something.

You get used to indigestion and very painful visits to the toilet. Lone Star was omnomnoming on the croissants like a madpony.
    "I think I would much rather avoid that," Icy said, resolving not to touch the gem cake in any way. Maybe they could give it away to a stray dragon later.

3. - Top - End - #603
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "I suppose... I just feel a little sorry thinking of all of this going to waste." Then again, they were playing the part of rich couple, and this was supposed to be standard or something.

"Then we'll put it in a doggy bag. Though I'm sure we can find some bums out in Adjacent Park to give the leftovers to,"
    He said casually as he stuffed his face.

4. - Top - End - #604
    Ettin in the Playground

"Then we'll put it in a doggy bag. Though I'm sure we can find some bums out in Adjacent Park to give the leftovers to,"
    He said casually as he stuffed his face.
    "I suppose..." Icy said reluctantly. She spooned another mouthful of pancakes into her mouth, glancing at Lone Star's gobbling up of croissants with mild amusement. "Any plans before the big event?"

5. - Top - End - #605
    Troll in the Playground

"I suppose..." Icy said reluctantly. She spooned another mouthful of pancakes into her mouth, glancing at Lone Star's gobbling up of croissants with mild amusement. "Any plans before the big event?"

"Mmmm...yes...later on I'm going to have to escape away to meet with some associates,"
    Fox said after finally swallowing his cheek puffing mouthful. He then stuffed his mouth again.

6. - Top - End - #606
    Ettin in the Playground

"Mmmm...yes...later on I'm going to have to escape away to meet with some associates,"
    Fox said after finally swallowing his cheek puffing mouthful. He then stuffed his mouth again.
    "Associate, hm?" Icy said with a tilt of her head. "I assume they also want to meet you alone."

7. - Top - End - #607
    Troll in the Playground

"Associate, hm?" Icy said with a tilt of her head. "I assume they also want to meet you alone."
    Another swallowing of massive amounts of food. "Yes, but I'll let you two know what goes on when I get back." And then more mouth stuffing.

8. - Top - End - #608
    Titan in the Playground

The guardspony in question would be found in the guard barracks out back playing cards with a fellow guardspony in the mess hall.

Some other guards observed but went back to their business.
    Hay Bale watched the two play cards, smiling softly and giving off just a liiiitle bit of pheromones. Hi boys.

Another swallowing of massive amounts of food. "Yes, but I'll let you two know what goes on when I get back." And then more mouth stuffing.
    Lone Star nodded, unable to speak with all the food in his mouth.
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2013-02-06 at 01:02 PM.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

9. - Top - End - #609
    Troll in the Playground

Hay Bale watched the two play cards, smiling softly and giving off just a liiiitle bit of pheromones. Hi boys.

"Oh..aah..hey Miss Hay Bale," The guardpony she defeated squeaked out. His eyes ran over her suit wearing body as he found himself with a goofy smile. "H-how are you doing?"

The guard he was playing with watched, his eyes on her as he gave his buddy a smirk.

10. - Top - End - #610
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh..aah..hey Miss Hay Bale," The guardpony she defeated squeaked out. His eyes ran over her suit wearing body as he found himself with a goofy smile. "H-how are you doing?"

The guard he was playing with watched, his eyes on her as he gave his buddy a smirk.
    Oh, fine, fine. She replied, still smiling. Just wanted to come see ya. It's your move, by the way. Her eyes twinkled.
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2013-02-06 at 01:45 PM.

Extended Sig

11. - Top - End - #611
    Troll in the Playground

Oh, fine, fine. She replied, still smiling. Just wanted to come see ya. It's your move, by the way. Her eyes twinkled.
    "See me?...Oh right...!...wait...was this scheduled? Or is this you being s-spontaneous?" He asked with a slight stammer to him.

12. - Top - End - #612
    Titan in the Playground

"See me?...Oh right...!...wait...was this scheduled? Or is this you being s-spontaneous?" He asked with a slight stammer to him.
    ((I think it'd be funnier if she didn't plan this but thought she did))

She blinked and tilted her head. ...Scheduled? I think?

Extended Sig

13. - Top - End - #613
    Troll in the Playground

((I think it'd be funnier if she didn't plan this but thought she did))

She blinked and tilted her head. ...Scheduled? I think?
    "Scheduled?...Or...butts.....I'm..s-sorry...I forgot...that we had plans?" He tried to gauge the air, in a manner of speaking.

"Tsk tsk.....how can you forget that you had a thing planned with such a lovely mare? For shame on you..!" His friend playfully pushed the other guard towards Hay Bale as he winked at her.

14. - Top - End - #614
    Titan in the Playground

"Scheduled?...Or...butts.....I'm..s-sorry...I forgot...that we had plans?" He tried to gauge the air, in a manner of speaking.

"Tsk tsk.....how can you forget that you had a thing planned with such a lovely mare? For shame on you..!" His friend playfully pushed the other guard towards Hay Bale as he winked at her.
    Oh I'm sure it just slipped his mind. She teased, poking his shoulder. Come on now dearie, finish your game. She shot her pheremones up a notch. Hurry up. She thought to herself. The iguanas are talking again.

Extended Sig

15. - Top - End - #615
    Ettin in the Playground

Lone Star nodded, unable to speak with all the food in his mouth.
    "Alright. I suppose Esmeralda would get her day out when you're away," Icy mused.

16. - Top - End - #616
    Troll in the Playground

Oh I'm sure it just slipped his mind. She teased, poking his shoulder. Come on now dearie, finish your game. She shot her pheremones up a notch. Hurry up. She thought to herself. The iguanas are talking again.

The guardpony, who will now be described to have a red mane and light yellow tinted fur, found it hard to concentrate on the game at all any more. He couldn't keep his eyes off of Hay Bale. He dopily smiled and bobbed his head. "...right...our game.....of course...!"

The other guard who now has a blue mane, done in a short style glanced at his fellow guard and raised a brow. "Dude...she's hot...screw the game...you got yourself a date here!....Heck...if you don't want to be cool I might steal her away from you." He winked and grinned, briefly glancing at Hay Bale with a smirk.

=============
    "Alright. I suppose Esmeralda would get her day out when you're away," Icy mused.

"Right, Es, of course. I'm sure she'd like that,"
    It almost used up a lot of his good mood, but he kept up a smile.

17. - Top - End - #617
    Titan in the Playground

The guardpony, who will now be described to have a red mane and light yellow tinted fur, found it hard to concentrate on the game at all any more. He couldn't keep his eyes off of Hay Bale. He dopily smiled and bobbed his head. "...right...our game.....of course...!"

The other guard who now has a blue mane, done in a short style glanced at his fellow guard and raised a brow. "Dude...she's hot...screw the game...you got yourself a date here!....Heck...if you don't want to be cool I might steal her away from you." He winked and grinned, briefly glancing at Hay Bale with a smirk.
    Hay Bale ran a hoof through his red mane, a sly grin on her face. Well if your friend's okay with it... come on then, Blaze. I can promise you'll enjoy yourself.

....it might occur to him that he's never actually told Hay Bale his name.

Manehattan

Lone Star perked up a bit when Es was brought up.
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2013-02-07 at 12:40 AM.

Extended Sig

18. - Top - End - #618
    Troll in the Playground

Hay Bale ran a hoof through his red mane, a sly grin on her face. Well if your friend's okay with it... come on then, Blaze. I can promise you'll enjoy yourself.

....it might occur to him that he's never actually told Hay Bale his name.

One Blaze Steve Limit

"Uh...well..my name is actually Red Shift...but you can call me whatever you want...!" He added quickly towards the end. He stood up quickly hitting his fore legs on the under end of the table. "Ow...heheheh....ah....cool.....I...the game can wait."

19. - Top - End - #619
    Titan in the Playground

One Blaze Steve Limit

"Uh...well..my name is actually Red Shift...but you can call me whatever you want...!" He added quickly towards the end. He stood up quickly hitting his fore legs on the under end of the table. "Ow...heheheh....ah....cool.....I...the game can wait."
    Come on then, handsome... She replied, leading him out. The night is young and you're still sober.
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2013-02-07 at 01:10 AM.

Extended Sig

20. - Top - End - #620
    Troll in the Playground

Come on then, handsome... She replied, leading him out. The night is young and you're still sober.
    "Right!.." He followed after her eagerly and a little hot and bothered, and just really attracted to her for some reason. He sported but his off duty uniform jacket. "Soo...where are we going?"

21. - Top - End - #621
    Titan in the Playground

"Right!.." He followed after her eagerly and a little hot and bothered, and just really attracted to her for some reason. He sported but his off duty uniform jacket. "Soo...where are we going?"
    Heck if I know. She shrugged. You asked my godzilla thing, I didn't ask yours. She bumped flanks with him. I'm open to just about anything that involves kissing, lets me stand close enough for you to breathe in my pheromones, and doesn't involve giant spiders, iguanas or raining ducks.

Extended Sig

22. - Top - End - #622
    Troll in the Playground

Heck if I know. She shrugged. You asked my godzilla thing, I didn't ask yours. She bumped flanks with him. I'm open to just about anything that involves kissing, lets me stand close enough for you to breathe in my pheromones, and doesn't involve giant spiders, iguanas or raining ducks.

"What? Hauh.....you're confusing me now...but you're really hot....I....uh...we can walk the grounds?" He was confused, his little dolt colt brain having a hard time keeping up.

23. - Top - End - #623
    Ettin in the Playground

"Right, Es, of course. I'm sure she'd like that,"
    It almost used up a lot of his good mood, but he kept up a smile.
    Manehattan

Lone Star perked up a bit when Es was brought up.
    Icy clapped her hooves. "I think it'll be a win-win. After all, from previous experiences, you and Esmeralda don't mix together all that well." Icy rolled her eyes a little. "I'll just remind her to actually remember the time," she continued, arching an eyebrow at Lone Star.

24. - Top - End - #624
    Titan in the Playground

"What? Hauh.....you're confusing me now...but you're really hot....I....uh...we can walk the grounds?" He was confused, his little dolt colt brain having a hard time keeping up.
    She smirked, grew a pair of wings, and wrapped one of them around her date. It's almost unfair, isn't it? She half-purred, kissing his neck. You want me so badly and you're not sure why. She turned her pheremones down and started whispering sweet, saucy nothings into his ear as they walked.

Icy clapped her hooves. "I think it'll be a win-win. After all, from previous experiences, you and Esmeralda don't mix together all that well." Icy rolled her eyes a little. "I'll just remind her to actually remember the time," she continued, arching an eyebrow at Lone Star.
    We'll try and wrap things up before Fox gets back. Lone Star promised.
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2013-02-07 at 01:37 AM.

Extended Sig

25. - Top - End - #625
    Troll in the Playground

We'll try and wrap things up before Fox gets back. Lone Star promised.

"Yea....keep the PDA..indoors, behind locked doors too. Private Displays of Affection, PDA, that's the PDA I mean. Its bad enough the rumors apparently had spread among the staff."
    There was a slight groan from him and low nicker.

She smirked, grew a pair of wings, and wrapped one of them around her date. It's almost unfair, isn't it? She half-purred, kissing his neck. You want me so badly and you're not sure why. She turned her pheremones down and started whispering sweet, saucy nothings into his ear as they walked.
    His tail perked, as did his eyes, his ears turning red from those sweet and spicy nothings being fed into his ears.

"S-s-s-so is that a yes to the walk? It-s so n-nice out.....the stars dotting the purple hued sky and all." He lightly stammered as his heart raced.

26. - Top - End - #626
    Ettin in the Playground

"Yea....keep the PDA..indoors, behind locked doors too. Private Displays of Affection, PDA, that's the PDA I mean. Its bad enough the rumors apparently had spread among the staff."
    You hear that?
    I hear you, sweetie.
    Esmeralda Touch, stop flipping through imaginary naughty magazines and pay attention!
    Make me.
    Don't make me come over there.

A slight twitch in Icy's left eye. "Yes. It would be for the best. Wouldn't want anymore trouble, would we?"

27. - Top - End - #627
    Titan in the Playground

His tail perked, as did his eyes, his ears turning red from those sweet and spicy nothings being fed into his ears.

"S-s-s-so is that a yes to the walk? It-s so n-nice out.....the stars dotting the purple hued sky and all." He lightly stammered as his heart raced.
    Yes, let's walk. I was eyeing you up actually, but yes, it is nice out.

You hear that?
    I hear you, sweetie.
    Esmeralda Touch, stop flipping through imaginary naughty magazines and pay attention!
    Make me.
    Don't make me come over there.

A slight twitch in Icy's left eye. "Yes. It would be for the best. Wouldn't want anymore trouble, would we?"
    Lone Star facehoofed. Yes, I get it, Keep it private, set any paparazzi on fire.

Extended Sig

28. - Top - End - #628
    Troll in the Playground

Manehatten

"Well if you're going to set paparazzi on fire, make sure there aren't any pictures of proof of the deed,"
    Fox let himself chuckle at his little joke.

".....Do either of you want to try the jewel cake?"

Yes, let's walk. I was eyeing you up actually, but yes, it is nice out.
    His ears would remain as red as his mane throughout this venture. "Y-y-yeah, it is nice out....I like to sometimes lay down on the grass and just stare up at the night sky, such a gift from the Goddess Princess."

29. - Top - End - #629
    Titan in the Playground

Manehatten

"Well if you're going to set paparazzi on fire, make sure there aren't any pictures of proof of the deed,"
    Fox let himself chuckle at his little joke.

".....Do either of you want to try the jewel cake?"
    Had some once. NEVER want to again.

His ears would remain as red as his mane throughout this venture. "Y-y-yeah, it is nice out....I like to sometimes lay down on the grass and just stare up at the night sky, such a gift from the Goddess Princess."
    Ya ever wonder how she got them to stay up there? She asked. Sometimes when I watch the sunset, I see some stars appear before any others. Like they are always up there, it's just the sunlight that's blocking it. She rubbed her side against him, leaving her pheremones pumping.

Extended Sig

30. - Top - End - #630
    Troll in the Playground

Ya ever wonder how she got them to stay up there? She asked. Sometimes when I watch the sunset, I see some stars appear before any others. Like they are always up there, it's just the sunlight that's blocking it. She rubbed her side against him, leaving her pheromones pumping.
    "Magic. Kinda like whatever magic you seem to have over me," He then placed his hoof over his mouth. "Sorry...hahah..heh..ah uh...that was really cheesy."