New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 22 of 50 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313247 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #631
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    "Magic. Kinda like whatever magic you seem to have over me," He then placed his hoof over his mouth. "Sorry...hahah..heh..ah uh...that was really cheesy."
    Yes it was. She laughed. Besides, what I have over you is pheromones, not magic.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

2. - Top - End - #632
    Ettin in the Playground

Manehatten

"Well if you're going to set paparazzi on fire, make sure there aren't any pictures of proof of the deed,"
    Fox let himself chuckle at his little joke.

".....Do either of you want to try the jewel cake?"
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Had some once. NEVER want to again.
    Icy shook her head. "Maybe later. I think jewel cakes are a little out of my reach now. Also, no setting paparazzi on fire. Too messy."

3. - Top - End - #633
    Troll in the Playground

Yes it was. She laughed. Besides, what I have over you is pheromones, not magic.
    "Pheromones?...Like mating stuff? Is that what you want to do?" He bluntly asked with blushing face.

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Icy shook her head. "Maybe later. I think jewel cakes are a little out of my reach now. Also, no setting paparazzi on fire. Too messy."
    Fox smirked, glancing at Icy. "Too chicken to try, my love?" His tone taking on a challenging air to it.

4. - Top - End - #634
    Ettin in the Playground

Fox smirked, glancing at Icy. "Too chicken to try, my love?" His tone taking on a challenging air to it.
    Icy huffed. "Tsk. It's a matter of being a little too full to try." She glanced at the shiny jewel cake reluctantly.

5. - Top - End - #635
    Titan in the Playground

"Pheromones?...Like mating stuff? Is that what you want to do?" He bluntly asked with blushing face.

Oh~ now he gets it... She purred, rubbing up against him and turning her pheromones back up. She leaned in close and whispered seductively into his ear. I'm interested in you, stallion. Very. And I know you like what you see in this suit.

Lone Star sighed. Well this promises to spiral out of control.

Extended Sig

6. - Top - End - #636
    Troll in the Playground

Oh~ now he gets it... She purred, rubbing up against him and turning her pheromones back up. She leaned in close and whispered seductively into his ear. I'm interested in you, stallion. Very. And I know you like what you see in this suit.

He down on his bottom lip, his cheeks pink like cherry blossoms. "Well...I do find you very attractive and alluring Miss....uh.....uhm.....want to make out then? T-there's ah....we can find some privacy in mister Shag's garden?"
    ===========
    Lone Star sighed. Well this promises to spiral out of control.

"Oh pish posh."

Icy huffed. "Tsk. It's a matter of being a little too full to try." She glanced at the shiny jewel cake reluctantly.

"Well then, we'll just have to get an appetite going for you again won't we? If that's the case an all."
    He smirked. He found her huffiness so cute, its like he liked risking her wrath sometimes.

7. - Top - End - #637
    Titan in the Playground

He down on his bottom lip, his cheeks pink like cherry blossoms. "Well...I do find you very attractive and alluring Miss....uh.....uhm.....want to make out then? T-there's ah....we can find some privacy in mister Shag's garden?"
    Here's fine. Now's good. Hay Bale pressed her lips against the riled up guardspony's, settling on sweet, sweet cream and honey for the taste in her mouth.
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2013-02-08 at 11:51 AM.

Extended Sig

8. - Top - End - #638
    Troll in the Playground

Here's fine. Now's good. Hay Bale pressed her lips against the riled up guardspony's, settling on sweet, sweet cream and honey for the taste in her mouth.

The off duty guardspony dopily melted into the kiss, if he was anymore dorky in mannerisms he might have lifted his hind leg all lady like. For all his likely 'faults' he was at least a good kisser, as Hay Bale experienced before. "You taste good ma'am."

9. - Top - End - #639
    Titan in the Playground

The off duty guardspony dopily melted into the kiss, if he was anymore dorky in mannerisms he might have lifted his hind leg all lady like. For all his likely 'faults' he was at least a good kisser, as Hay Bale experienced before. "You taste good ma'am."
    She licked his neck. Call me 'Hay Bale.' Or something dirty~ She pressed her hooves against him, gently but firmly pushing him onto his back. You're a great kisser...

Extended Sig

10. - Top - End - #640
    Ettin in the Playground

"Oh pish posh."

"Well then, we'll just have to get an appetite going for you again won't we? If that's the case an all."
    He smirked. He found her huffiness so cute, its like he liked risking her wrath sometimes.
    Icy eyed Fox with some annoyance. "Are you trying to imply something here, Fox?" She had a strong suspicion as to what Fox wanted.

11. - Top - End - #641
    Troll in the Playground

She licked his neck. Call me 'Hay Bale.' Or something dirty~ She pressed her hooves against him, gently but firmly pushing him onto his back. You're a great kisser...

The guardspony let out a surprised squeak as he found himself on his back out here in the open in view of patrolling guards. Good thing it was night time and the gardeners were gone and the servants inside being props.

"Uh well..ma-..Hay Bale...you're a good kissee?" The guardspony flushed, this kinda stuff didn't happen to him, but if he backed out now, the others would probably hassle him and poke fun, or so that's how he thought.

Icy eyed Fox with some annoyance. "Are you trying to imply something here, Fox?" She had a strong suspicion as to what Fox wanted.

"Yes....perhaps a nice stroll...or run in Adjacent Park? Burn off some energy?"
    He asked with a grin and walked away to throw himself on the bed and looked at Icy.

12. - Top - End - #642
    Titan in the Playground

The guardspony let out a surprised squeak as he found himself on his back out here in the open in view of patrolling guards. Good thing it was night time and the gardeners were gone and the servants inside being props.

"Uh well..ma-..Hay Bale...you're a good kissee?" The guardspony flushed, this kinda stuff didn't happen to him, but if he backed out now, the others would probably hassle him and poke fun, or so that's how he thought.
    Red Shift's reward was to get hot pony make-outs (complete with taste roulette) and a massive surge of pheromones.

Hay Bale's mind is pretty one-track where dating is involved.
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2013-02-08 at 08:06 PM.

Extended Sig

13. - Top - End - #643
    Ettin in the Playground

"Yes....perhaps a nice stroll...or run in Adjacent Park? Burn off some energy?"
    He asked with a grin and walked away to throw himself on the bed and looked at Icy.
    Icy smiled. Two could play that game. "Excellent idea, Fox. After all, I haven't quite taken in the sights of the city."

14. - Top - End - #644
    Troll in the Playground

Red Shift's reward was to get hot pony make-outs (complete with taste roulette) and a massive surge of pheromones.

Hay Bale's mind is pretty one-track where dating is involved.

Whelp, poor guy was really hot and bothered now, so he kissed her some more. In regards to the other *things*, making out would be all that he would do, hopped up on pheromones and desire still could not override all of his sensibilities.

"H-how do you do that?...I mean...flavor changing...and...all the other neat tricks you can do?" He asked breathily as he dove in for a kiss and then pulled away so she can answer.

Icy smiled. Two could play that game. "Excellent idea, Fox. After all, I haven't quite taken in the sights of the city."

"Well, we should enjoy them while we can.....we got like maybe an hour and half before I have to go off on my own business."

15. - Top - End - #645
    Titan in the Playground

Whelp, poor guy was really hot and bothered now, so he kissed her some more. In regards to the other *things*, making out would be all that he would do, hopped up on pheromones and desire still could not override all of his sensibilities.

"H-how do you do that?...I mean...flavor changing...and...all the other neat tricks you can do?" He asked breathily as he dove in for a kiss and then pulled away so she can answer.
    I'm a mutant abberation on all life and sanity from Princess-knows-where. She said cheerfully, licking his neck.

Extended Sig

16. - Top - End - #646
    Troll in the Playground

I'm a mutant abberation on all life and sanity from Princess-knows-where. She said cheerfully, licking his neck.
    He pleasantly squirmed at the lick and then furrowed his brows in concern. "You don't know where you're from? Do you know if you ever had any family?"

17. - Top - End - #647
    Titan in the Playground

He pleasantly squirmed at the lick and then furrowed his brows in concern. "You don't know where you're from? Do you know if you ever had any family?"
    No, not really. She replied dismissively. Ya know how the Joker says he prefers a multiple choice past? It's kinda like that. I can remember the past with as much clarity as anyone... up to a point. Said point is me waking up in a straightjacket that I shredded my way out of before going down the street to get an ice cream. She nibbled at his ear. Everything before that is in constant flux. Yesterday I was born in a small village to a family of circus performers and mutated because of toxic waste. Day before I was thawed out from a spaceship in the arctic and they tried to kill me, thinking I would infect all life and consume all of Equestria. TODAY, I apparently was a changeling who liked to transform too much.

Thank you for the concern, Red, but I have good friends and I have lived a fabulous (albeit often weird and sexy) life. She pulled back and smiled at him, her face kind and warm as she sprouted her horn, wings retracting. My mind is my own, and I'm under a starlit night with a good-looking stallion who actually knows how to kiss. She hugged him. Ain't nothin' bad about that.

Extended Sig

18. - Top - End - #648
    Ettin in the Playground

"Well, we should enjoy them while we can.....we got like maybe an hour and half before I have to go off on my own business."
    "Quite. We may as well pass what leftover we have here to the poor on the streets as well." Her eyes glanced at the jewel cake. Well, food would still be food, right? Maybe a dragon might want it. She spooned the last of the pancakes into her mouth and chewed thoughtfully.

19. - Top - End - #649
    Troll in the Playground

Canterlot Estate Grounds

He had no idea who this Joker was, was she talking about the playing card? He didn't know what a spaceship was. Whatever, she was very crazy and should be dropped like a hot potato, but she was smoking hot, so all rational was kicked to the curb. "..Uh huh.." He lamely said in regards to her multiple choice past crazy nonsense, his head bobbing a little earnestly.

He was actually surprised by the hug which illicit-ed a little dopey grin from him. "Aw shucks........Am I really? I mean....I think you're the first non relative I've kissed...I mean...not like our kissing...I mean...like with them it was more platonic family styled kisses." He quickly added, his lemony cheeks getting pink. He was like pink lemonade.
    =======

Manehatten

"You know...I have to wonder why they would even have jewel cake on the menu............I really doubt most folks bring in dragons or that dragons frequent here at all."
    Fox commented as he stared at the cake himself.

20. - Top - End - #650
    Titan in the Playground

Canterlot Estate Grounds

He had no idea who this Joker was, was she talking about the playing card? He didn't know what a spaceship was. Whatever, she was very crazy and should be dropped like a hot potato, but she was smoking hot, so all rational was kicked to the curb. "..Uh huh.." He lamely said in regards to her multiple choice past crazy nonsense, his head bobbing a little earnestly.

He was actually surprised by the hug which illicit-ed a little dopey grin from him. "Aw shucks........Am I really? I mean....I think you're the first non relative I've kissed...I mean...not like our kissing...I mean...like with them it was more platonic family styled kisses." He quickly added, his lemony cheeks getting pink. He was like pink lemonade.
    (( If we have Batmare, we have the Joker =p ))

Oh, I don't believe that. She purred, rubbing against him. You're too good at kissing to not have some experience~ She got off of him. But enough about that. Let's go to my bedroom~

Extended Sig

21. - Top - End - #651
    Ettin in the Playground

Manehatten

"You know...I have to wonder why they would even have jewel cake on the menu............I really doubt most folks bring in dragons or that dragons frequent here at all."
    Fox commented as he stared at the cake himself.
    "It is a fancy hotel. They have to be prepared for all sorts. I guess," Icy remarked. She pushed her plate to one side, and dabbed her lips with a handkerchief. "Well. If we're going for a short walk, then we may as well start soon." Though the chocolate fountain was probably going to have to be left behind.

22. - Top - End - #652
    Titan in the Playground

"It is a fancy hotel. They have to be prepared for all sorts. I guess," Icy remarked. She pushed her plate to one side, and dabbed her lips with a handkerchief. "Well. If we're going for a short walk, then we may as well start soon." Though the chocolate fountain was probably going to have to be left behind.
    Lone Star tapped his chin. Where do you think dragons would stay if they came here? I mean, this cake is kinda big for a baby dragon, but the rooms aren't exactly built for a full-grown dragon.

He had sudden mental image of a pair of dragons having their honeymoon here and snickered to himself.

Extended Sig

23. - Top - End - #653
    Troll in the Playground

(( If we have Batmare, we have the Joker =p ))

Oh, I don't believe that. She purred, rubbing against him. You're too good at kissing to not have some experience~ She got off of him. But enough about that. Let's go to my bedroom~

[Eh, but I'd rather see something ponified a little rather than shamelessly taken from RL *casual shrug* ;P]

"Well I did practice on my sister's doll.....eh....eh...pretend you didn't hear that--" He flushed and buried his face with his hooves as he awkwardly stood up.
    ==================
    Lone Star tapped his chin. Where do you think dragons would stay if they came here? I mean, this cake is kinda big for a baby dragon, but the rooms aren't exactly built for a full-grown dragon.

He had sudden mental image of a pair of dragons having their honeymoon here and snickered to himself.
    Speaking of chocolate fountains, Fox stuck his muzzle in the one here and let it get coated with chocolate as he then licked it off. Just because.

"Maybe there's a place on the roof for dragons?"
    Looks like someone was getting distracted from the task at hoof.

24. - Top - End - #654
    Ettin in the Playground

Speaking of chocolate fountains, Fox stuck his muzzle in the one here and let it get coated with chocolate as he then licked it off. Just because.

"Maybe there's a place on the roof for dragons?"
    Looks like someone was getting distracted from the task at hoof.
    Be it for Icy to remind Fox of his supposed task. She coughed delicately. "Fox. Aren't you on a timetable here?"

25. - Top - End - #655
    Troll in the Playground

Be it for Icy to remind Fox of his supposed task. She coughed delicately. "Fox. Aren't you on a timetable here?"

"Hauh....I guess...I mean we're just going to waste away an hour or so first....so....I'm getting a headstart on the wasting?"
    He tilted his head and looked at her with his reddish-brown eyes.

26. - Top - End - #656
    Ettin in the Playground

"Hauh....I guess...I mean we're just going to waste away an hour or so first....so....I'm getting a headstart on the wasting?"
    He tilted his head and looked at her with his reddish-brown eyes.
    "Well. If you want to waste time here, then be my guest," Icy huffed again. "Me? I think I'm going to take that walk. Lone Star, try not to stab Fox while I'm gone. You two can be so... foalish, at times." She got to her hooves and grabbed her customary cloak off the rack.

27. - Top - End - #657
    Titan in the Playground

[Eh, but I'd rather see something ponified a little rather than shamelessly taken from RL *casual shrug* ;P]

"Well I did practice on my sister's doll.....eh....eh...pretend you didn't hear that--" He flushed and buried his face with his hooves as he awkwardly stood up.
    ((Same, but how do you Ponify 'the Joker' in a way that can actually be recognized right off the bat? ))

She chuckled and led him along. That's adorkable...

"Well. If you want to waste time here, then be my guest," Icy huffed again. "Me? I think I'm going to take that walk. Lone Star, try not to stab Fox while I'm gone. You two can be so... foalish, at times." She got to her hooves and grabbed her customary cloak off the rack.
    Awwww, can I at least pummel him? Lone Star fake-groaned.

Extended Sig

28. - Top - End - #658
    Troll in the Playground

"Aaaah..baby I'll go with you.....I was just scatterbrained,"
    Fox yelped and rolled off the bed and unto the floor where he then sprang up on his hooves. "Also, I'd rather not be pummeled, I like my face as is."
    ===============

((Same, but how do you Ponify 'the Joker' in a way that can actually be recognized right off the bat? ))

She chuckled and led him along. That's adorkable...
    {I'm sure there be ways~ anywhom---}

"Adorkable? Its lame," He pouted and let himself be led along.

29. - Top - End - #659
    Ettin in the Playground

"Aaaah..baby I'll go with you.....I was just scatterbrained,"
    Fox yelped and rolled off the bed and unto the floor where he then sprang up on his hooves. "Also, I'd rather not be pummeled, I like my face as is."
    (One way to ponify those would be to use names synonymous to their original name. The Joker would be The Prankster, for example. Or stuff like that. Doesn't necessarily have to be horse-puns.)

"Tch. Boys," Icy said with another eyeroll. "Lone Star, you'll be staying here right? See you in an hour or two."

30. - Top - End - #660
    Titan in the Playground

"Adorkable? Its lame," He pouted and let himself be led along.
    Don't argue with the pretty lady if you want to date her - she might get annoyed with you and leave. She poked his nose. I think it's cute.

Mentally, she was rolling with laughter at his expense, but flattery never hurt her relationships before.

"Tch. Boys," Icy said with another eyeroll. "Lone Star, you'll be staying here right? See you in an hour or two."
    ((it could still be fairly confusing if you didn't already know who I was talking about.))

Okay. He saluted. I'll just watch a movie or something.

Extended Sig