New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 24 of 50 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333449 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #691
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Fox gave Icy a thoughtful look and lopsided smile. "Not really, not before...well you know. I was always under the impression I was going to be a bachelor forever, have that carefree life of doing whatever I wanted without an old ball and chain....Not that I think you're my ball and chain." He quickly added the last bit to save face.

"But....with what's happened....a part of me is kinda looking forward to be a daddy."
    (That guard is definitely cringe-worthy. )

"You never thought you would find your one true lifemate, Fox? I'm surprised," Icy replied. She trotted over to a park bench and lay on it. "Then again, you don't seem like the family stallion type."

2. - Top - End - #692
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Hay Bale shut the door quietly. When the guard could no longer see her, she let her smile fade away and readjusted her shades. Time to go to work. For once.

She proceeded to comb the halls and rooms of the manor (as much as she could without going into the forbidden room, or disturbing Balboa's movie night) for any security risks. Mostly she checked for hiding places for assassins and mapped them. She would be memorizing them later.

She doubted she would find anything overtly suspicious tonight, but hey, can't be too careful with someone's life
    Things were pretty good for the night. She would come across the servants going about their nightly chores, some retiring for the night to their quarters. She would probably come across the groundskeeper and the Head Maid in the conservatory with the candlestick having their secret romance. The closest to something odd she would find is the stoically jaded butler Feather Duster in the empty save for himself foyer dancing by himself to some nonexistent music and a non-existent partner and humming.

Meanwhile Red Shift found himself a little bored by himself, so he began construction on a small blanket fort.

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    (That guard is definitely cringe-worthy. )

"You never thought you would find your one true lifemate, Fox? I'm surprised," Icy replied. She trotted over to a park bench and lay on it. "Then again, you don't seem like the family stallion type."
    (Huzzah! Perfect ;P)

"What kind of stallion did I seem to you at first?"
    He asked with a grin as he walked over to the bench and knelt down to lightly kiss his lady love.

3. - Top - End - #693
    Ettin in the Playground

(Huzzah! Perfect ;P)

"What kind of stallion did I seem to you at first?"
    He asked with a grin as he walked over to the bench and knelt down to lightly kiss his lady love.
    "You know what you are at that time, an incorrigible rogue," Icy replied with a teasing grin. "Also I believe I sense a romantic beneath that cynical exterior."

4. - Top - End - #694
    Troll in the Playground

"You know what you are at that time, an incorrigible rogue," Icy replied with a teasing grin. "Also I believe I sense a romantic beneath that cynical exterior."

"Correction, a lovable incorrigible rogue,"
    He lightly touched his muzzle against her cheek.

5. - Top - End - #695
    Titan in the Playground

Things were pretty good for the night. She would come across the servants going about their nightly chores, some retiring for the night to their quarters. She would probably come across the groundskeeper and the Head Maid in the conservatory with the candlestick having their secret romance. The closest to something odd she would find is the stoically jaded butler Feather Duster in the empty save for himself foyer dancing by himself to some nonexistent music and a non-existent partner and humming.

Meanwhile Red Shift found himself a little bored by himself, so he began construction on a small blanket fort.
    Hay Bale returned to find the blanket fort. She blinked for a few moments before sighing and adjusting her shades. I really should find this childish... Buuuuut then again who am I to expect normal adult behavior when I can make tentacles out of my hooves?
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

6. - Top - End - #696
    Ettin in the Playground

"Correction, a lovable incorrigible rogue,"
    He lightly touched his muzzle against her cheek.
    "Ah, missed that part," Icy murmured, nuzzling her coltfriend's cheek affectionately. Oh those two, having a sappy affectionate moment right out there in public.

7. - Top - End - #697
    Troll in the Playground

Hay Bale returned to find the blanket fort. She blinked for a few moments before sighing and adjusting her shades. I really should find this childish... Buuuuut then again who am I to expect normal adult behavior when I can make tentacles out of my hooves?

"Oh heya Hay Bale, hope you don't mind, but I made us a blanket fort, its cool huh?" Red Shift said popping his head out of the entrance, smiling all foalishly.

"Ah, missed that part," Icy murmured, nuzzling her coltfriend's cheek affectionately. Oh those two, having a sappy affectionate moment right out there in public.

"What about you my love? Did you ever think about having foals? Did you ever fancy the notion of being the hottest mom ever?"
    The stallion smirked and laid his head down on her back.

8. - Top - End - #698
    Ettin in the Playground

"What about you my love? Did you ever think about having foals? Did you ever fancy the notion of being the hottest mom ever?"
    The stallion smirked and laid his head down on her back.
    "Never once before this, I assure you," Icy said, tucking her forelegs into her chest. "Foals are... quite troublesome, I am told."

9. - Top - End - #699
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh heya Hay Bale, hope you don't mind, but I made us a blanket fort, its cool huh?" Red Shift said popping his head out of the entrance, smiling all foalishly.
    Hay Bale dived underneath the fort, grinning mischievously. I haven't played 'Fort' in ages. She said with glee... in a manner that may very well unsettle Red Shift. What shall we conquer, Captain?

Extended Sig

10. - Top - End - #700
    Troll in the Playground

[*]"Never once before this, I assure you," Icy said, tucking her forelegs into her chest. "Foals are... quite troublesome, I am told."
    He took in a breath of her fur and rubbed his cheek against her back. "I'm marking you as mine by the way heh. Purr purr purr." He playfully mewed and purred. "Anyways...well...at least we'll be in this learning adventuring together.....maybe we'll even be like those couples who take parenting classes." He chuckled.

Hay Bale dived underneath the fort, grinning mischievously. I haven't played 'Fort' in ages. She said with glee... in a manner that may very well unsettle Red Shift. What shall we conquer, Captain?

"Well private Hay Bale....we shall uh...go after the Equestrian insurgents, according to intelligence a small force is set to reach here by noon to take the fort, our goal, to not let them!" He put on a serious business face as he held up the intelligence reports that were dollies.

11. - Top - End - #701
    Ettin in the Playground

He took in a breath of her fur and rubbed his cheek against her back. "I'm marking you as mine by the way heh. Purr purr purr." He playfully mewed and purred. "Anyways...well...at least we'll be in this learning adventuring together.....maybe we'll even be like those couples who take parenting classes." He chuckled.
    Icy chuckled. "Oh, please. As if I'm not already yours," she said, giggling a little. "And yes, now that you mention it, we probably should take a parenting class. It'd do us good in the long run..."

12. - Top - End - #702
    Troll in the Playground

Icy chuckled. "Oh, please. As if I'm not already yours," she said, giggling a little. "And yes, now that you mention it, we probably should take a parenting class. It'd do us good in the long run..."
    He resisted himself the urge to take her in the bushes for a little impromptu make out session and conceded with nuzzling her. He smiled as he took another breath. "Oh...maybe we can also take you to those birthing classes too...make sure everything can go smoothly."

13. - Top - End - #703
    Ettin in the Playground

He resisted himself the urge to take her in the bushes for a little impromptu make out session and conceded with nuzzling her. He smiled as he took another breath. "Oh...maybe we can also take you to those birthing classes too...make sure everything can go smoothly."
    Icy let a distasteful look cross her face. "Do I really have to? I mean parenting is one thing..." She bit her lower lips. "I don't really want to think of giving birth just yet."

14. - Top - End - #704
    Titan in the Playground

"Well private Hay Bale....we shall uh...go after the Equestrian insurgents, according to intelligence a small force is set to reach here by noon to take the fort, our goal, to not let them!" He put on a serious business face as he held up the intelligence reports that were dollies.
    They will FALL before us!! She declared, saluting with both her hoof and a new pair of wings. Pheromones were wafting into the air again, though this time Hay Bale wasn't aware of it. Yay for unconscious mutations.

Extended Sig

15. - Top - End - #705
    Troll in the Playground

They will FALL before us!! She declared, saluting with both her hoof and a new pair of wings. Pheromones were wafting into the air again, though this time Hay Bale wasn't aware of it. Yay for unconscious mutations.
    Red Shift grinned as he nodded eagerly and saluted back. "Yes indeed! Now, right now, we got to fortify our defenses with some more pillow shielding." He said as he found himself kissing her neck for a moment as he went back to organizing the pillows already in the blanket fort.

"Hmm...we may be low on shielding supplies....private...I need you to go on a salvaging mission."

Icy let a distasteful look cross her face. "Do I really have to? I mean parenting is one thing..." She bit her lower lips. "I don't really want to think of giving birth just yet."

"I know..I know....I just...well.....want to make sure that nothing goes wrong, especially since its gonna be...twins,"
    He paused and glanced t the side for a second before continuing on. "But this...this can just be a thing we do later on....like closer to when you really start showing." He moved his head a little upwards and lightly kissed the back of her neck. "I just...want to be there for you and supportive. I'm trying this whole new...responsibility thing, as bothersome as it is." The latter he said in a playful tone and offered up small acts of affection.

16. - Top - End - #706
    Titan in the Playground

Red Shift grinned as he nodded eagerly and saluted back. "Yes indeed! Now, right now, we got to fortify our defenses with some more pillow shielding." He said as he found himself kissing her neck for a moment as he went back to organizing the pillows already in the blanket fort.

"Hmm...we may be low on shielding supplies....private...I need you to go on a salvaging mission."
    Hay Bale smirked as Red Shift turned his back.Understood sir~. She then sloooooowly crept up behind him...

And then tackled and pinned him to the ground. I'll be sure to let invading forces know~ She smirked, adjusted her shades, and proceeded to Fancy-kiss the 'captain', pheromones filling up the blanket fort.

Extended Sig

17. - Top - End - #707
    Ettin in the Playground

"I know..I know....I just...well.....want to make sure that nothing goes wrong, especially since its gonna be...twins,"
    He paused and glanced t the side for a second before continuing on. "But this...this can just be a thing we do later on....like closer to when you really start showing." He moved his head a little upwards and lightly kissed the back of her neck. "I just...want to be there for you and supportive. I'm trying this whole new...responsibility thing, as bothersome as it is." The latter he said in a playful tone and offered up small acts of affection.
    Icy smiled a little, content to let Fox shower his affections. "Responsibility is something we all must learn to handle, Fox. I'm glad you're trying your best. I suppose we'll have plenty of time to think about this later. For now, we have a gala to attend and information to obtain."

18. - Top - End - #708
    Troll in the Playground

Hay Bale smirked as Red Shift turned his back.Understood sir~. She then sloooooowly crept up behind him...

And then tackled and pinned him to the ground. I'll be sure to let invading forces know~ She smirked, adjusted her shades, and proceeded to Fancy-kiss the 'captain', pheromones filling up the blanket fort.
    "Aaaah......an enemy spy!" He playfully yelped as he rolled and maneuvered over to pin her to the ground pulling away from the stolen kiss as if though he didn't want it. He wanted it. "I trusted you private...and you betrayed me....I don't know what to do with you now....traitors must be punished but..." He dramatically brought his forehoof to his forehead.

Icy smiled a little, content to let Fox shower his affections. "Responsibility is something we all must learn to handle, Fox. I'm glad you're trying your best. I suppose we'll have plenty of time to think about this later. For now, we have a gala to attend and information to obtain."

"Right that thing...frankly I was hoping it was some sort of dream and we were really just here on a long needed romantic vacation."
    He grinned and softly blew cold air against her fur.

19. - Top - End - #709
    Ettin in the Playground

"Right that thing...frankly I was hoping it was some sort of dream and we were really just here on a long needed romantic vacation."
    He grinned and softly blew cold air against her fur.
    "No reason we couldn't take a long one afterwards," Icy said with a mild chuckle. She turned and nuzzled him on the cheek. "That is, if we didn't do irreparable damage to the city and get kicked out in the process."

20. - Top - End - #710
    Titan in the Playground

"Aaaah......an enemy spy!" He playfully yelped as he rolled and maneuvered over to pin her to the ground pulling away from the stolen kiss as if though he didn't want it. He wanted it. "I trusted you private...and you betrayed me....I don't know what to do with you now....traitors must be punished but..." He dramatically brought his forehoof to his forehead.
    She pouted her lips, her pheromones filling up the blanket fort now. Such harsh words, my dear captain... She petted his flank. I'm very loyal to you... But I'm afraid my country is more important. Care to defect? Joining Kissytopia has serious benefits... She smirked and licked her lips, batting her eyeslashes. Me, for instance. I've seen the way you look at me, Captain...
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2013-02-20 at 10:05 AM.

Extended Sig

21. - Top - End - #711
    Troll in the Playground

"No reason we couldn't take a long one afterwards," Icy said with a mild chuckle. She turned and nuzzled him on the cheek. "That is, if we didn't do irreparable damage to the city and get kicked out in the process."

"Please.....I don't even want to think about irreparable damage.....I still got that whole incident at Las Haygas on my shoulders and all that blood money..."
    He said softly with remorse laced in his tone. "I just really want to forget....I kinda wish sometimes if I could have those memories removed."

She pouted her lips, her pheromones filling up the blanket fort now. Such harsh words, my dear captain... She petted his flank. I'm very loyal to you... But I'm afraid my country is more important. Care to defect? Joining Kissytopia has serious benefits... She smirked and licked her lips, batting her eyeslashes. Me, for instance. I've seen the way you look at me, Captain...

Red Shift look at her with wide eyes. "How can you ever ask me to defect from my home land?...You vixen.....you beautiful vixen ..." The 'captain' dramatically looked away. Red Shift was really getting into this role. "You tempestuous traitor.....how you have me vexed....." He found himself really wanting to kiss her, like really wanting, for 'some reason'. So he did. He went in all Hollywood Kiss style.

22. - Top - End - #712
    Titan in the Playground

Red Shift look at her with wide eyes. "How can you ever ask me to defect from my home land?...You vixen.....you beautiful vixen ..." The 'captain' dramatically looked away. Red Shift was really getting into this role. "You tempestuous traitor.....how you have me vexed....." He found himself really wanting to kiss her, like really wanting, for 'some reason'. So he did. He went in all Hollywood Kiss style.
    Hay Bale moaned into his mouth as he kissed her. This stallion was dorky and oblivious enough not to understand her advances, but damn could he kiss. When they broke, she leaned close and began to whisper into his ear.

Surely you don't want to let me go, captain... you send me back to canterlot for questioning, you will never see me again. Take a good long look and tell me you won't miss me. She started to whisper sexy, sweet nothings into his ear...

I know you want to kiss me, to come back with me... Give in, my captain... Yield to Kissytopia... She dragged her tongue along his neck. Pleasure like you can't imagine awaits you...

((What poor Red Shift did NOT know was that this was, in fact, an illusion! DUN DUN DUUUUUUN! This was no game: He really WAS a Captain, being seduced by his private into defecting! With the fate of the world on the line, can he resist the mutant's advances?! ............... What? I thought it was amusing))
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2013-02-20 at 04:48 PM.

Extended Sig

23. - Top - End - #713
    Troll in the Playground

Hay Bale moaned into his mouth as he kissed her. This stallion was dorky and oblivious enough not to understand her advances, but damn could he kiss. When they broke, she leaned close and began to whisper into his ear.

Surely you don't want to let me go, captain... you send me back to canterlot for questioning, you will never see me again. Take a good long look and tell me you won't miss me. She started to whisper sexy, sweet nothings into his ear...
    The good captain blushed but kept his stern expression afterwards. "You put me in such a difficult position."

I know you want to kiss me, to come back with me... Give in, my captain... Yield to Kissytopia... She dragged her tongue along his neck. Pleasure like you can't imagine awaits you...

((What poor Red Shift did NOT know was that this was, in fact, an illusion! DUN DUN DUUUUUUN! This was no game: He really WAS a Captain, being seduced by his private into defecting! With the fate of the world on the line, can he resist the mutant's advances?! ............... What? I thought it was amusing))
    "Please...." He held a hoof in front of him outstretched against her trying not to shudder from her affections against his neck. "You ask me to simply abandon my country and duty like its foal play. You are a succubus and I've given you too much power over me."

(hahah :P)
    Last edited by Benson; 2013-02-20 at 06:53 PM.

24. - Top - End - #714
    Titan in the Playground

The good captain blushed but kept his stern expression afterwards. "You put me in such a difficult position."

"Please...." He held a hoof in front of him outstretched against her trying not to shudder from her affections against his neck. "You ask me to simply abandon my country and duty like its foal play. You are a succubus and I've given you too much power over me."

(hahah :P)
    It IS simple, my dear captain. She stretched her neck and licked his neck some more. Yield...

Extended Sig

25. - Top - End - #715
    Ettin in the Playground

"Please.....I don't even want to think about irreparable damage.....I still got that whole incident at Las Haygas on my shoulders and all that blood money..."
    He said softly with remorse laced in his tone. "I just really want to forget....I kinda wish sometimes if I could have those memories removed."
    Icy rose and hugged her coltfriend tightly. "Shush. You know it's not your fault. Don't beat yourself up over the past."

26. - Top - End - #716
    Troll in the Playground

It IS simple, my dear captain. She stretched her neck and licked his neck some more. Yield...
    His tail wagged as the young 'captain' found himself unable to physically resist any longer. "....Damnit it all......I yield....by the goddess Luna....I yield." And he yielded and broke into a laugh as he pushed her down on the floor and yielded some more.

========
    Icy rose and hugged her coltfriend tightly. "Shush. You know it's not your fault. Don't beat yourself up over the past."

"I just can't help it....I'm melodramatic like that.."
    He said with a dry short chuckle, which he then followed with a sigh. He moved a hoof to return the hug.

27. - Top - End - #717
    Ettin in the Playground

"I just can't help it....I'm melodramatic like that.."
    He said with a dry short chuckle, which he then followed with a sigh. He moved a hoof to return the hug.
    Icy nuzzled Fox's neck, smiling slightly. "I think you used up your quota of melodrama for the week." She hugged him for a while longer before letting go, and tweaking his nose playfully. "Shall we move on? I'd like to see more of the city before your appointment."

28. - Top - End - #718
    Troll in the Playground

Icy nuzzled Fox's neck, smiling slightly. "I think you used up your quota of melodrama for the week." She hugged him for a while longer before letting go, and tweaking his nose playfully. "Shall we move on? I'd like to see more of the city before your appointment."

"Damn...I ought to get me a larger pool of melodramatic points then,"
    He wanly smiled and nuzzled his lady love. "Alright, whelp, is there anything in particular you want to see? I believe there's an *aquarium here in the park."

(well zoo, but it would be weird if ponies had *lions, hippos, giraffes, zebras etc on display)

(*Why yes I am making a reference to Madagascar, asterisk inception!)

29. - Top - End - #719
    Ettin in the Playground

"Damn...I ought to get me a larger pool of melodramatic points then,"
    He wanly smiled and nuzzled his lady love. "Alright, whelp, is there anything in particular you want to see? I believe there's an *aquarium here in the park."

(well zoo, but it would be weird if ponies had *lions, hippos, giraffes, zebras etc on display)

(*Why yes I am making a reference to Madagascar, asterisk inception!)
    (Asteriskception!)

"Oh, that sounds interesting. Never did get the chance to see sea-life up close, Valhalla is kinda landlocked." Icy got off the bench and dusted herself off. "Very well, lead the way then, my lovable incorrigible rogue."

30. - Top - End - #720
    Troll in the Playground

(Asteriskception!)

"Oh, that sounds interesting. Never did get the chance to see sea-life up close, Valhalla is kinda landlocked." Icy got off the bench and dusted herself off. "Very well, lead the way then, my lovable incorrigible rogue."

"Very well my icy and sharp tongued lady love,"
    He bowed and offered his leg but then found that to be a kinda not smart idea as it would only hamper walking. The 'dashing' rogue then lead his lady love to the relatively busy aquarium as a large slew of ponies gathered around, and some even buying tickets to enter the establishment! Little foals scampered around parents begging to hurry up so that they could see the fishies!

After buying two entry tickets which came with a voucher for a free McGilly vinyl magnet. Fox looked over the attractions guide and smirked. "Cool....they have a unique nurse shark here that has actually been trained to perform some tricks." He then looked at Icy with big foal like eyes. "Can we Miss Icy? Can we go see the shark?" He asked using a child-like begging tone in his voice.
    -------------

Meanwhile back at the hotel.

At some point during Lone Star's tv perusal and what not, there would be a loud knock on the door. If and when he opened the door he would find no one there, just a lone envelope on the ground because something out there liked cliches.