New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #721
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Very well my icy and sharp tongued lady love,"
    He bowed and offered his leg but then found that to be a kinda not smart idea as it would only hamper walking. The 'dashing' rogue then lead his lady love to the relatively busy aquarium as a large slew of ponies gathered around, and some even buying tickets to enter the establishment! Little foals scampered around parents begging to hurry up so that they could see the fishies!

After buying two entry tickets which came with a voucher for a free McGilly vinyl magnet. Fox looked over the attractions guide and smirked. "Cool....they have a unique nurse shark here that has actually been trained to perform some tricks." He then looked at Icy with big foal like eyes. "Can we Miss Icy? Can we go see the shark?" He asked using a child-like begging tone in his voice.
    Icy plauyfully rolled her eyes. "Fine~" she replied in her best faux-annoyed voice. Deep inside though, she was just as excited to see the shark and its antics. So off they go to the where the shark is!
    Last edited by Grif; 2013-02-21 at 08:31 AM.

2. - Top - End - #722
    Titan in the Playground

Meanwhile back at the hotel.

At some point during Lone Star's tv perusal and what not, there would be a loud knock on the door. If and when he opened the door he would find no one there, just a lone envelope on the ground because something out there liked cliches.
    Hotel

Lone Star stuck his head out the door, keeping the fact that he wasn't wearing his suit hidden from potential passerby. He looked up and down the halls, seeing no one, before grabbing the letter and pulling it inside.

Who's this thing addressed to? He muttered, looking it over.

His tail wagged as the young 'captain' found himself unable to physically resist any longer. "....Damnit it all......I yield....by the goddess Luna....I yield." And he yielded and broke into a laugh as he pushed her down on the floor and yielded some more.
    Welcome to Kissytopia, my captain... She proceeded with the HPK... and then extended a tentacle from her back to push the camera away.
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2013-02-21 at 09:51 AM.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

3. - Top - End - #723
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Icy plauyfully rolled her eyes. "Fine~" she replied in her best faux-annoyed voice. Deep inside though, she was just as excited to see the shark and its antics. So off they go to the where the shark is!

"Woohoo, you're the best love,"
    He continued with the kiddy act and smooched her cheek afterwards.

And so the pair of sappy lovebirds went to the aquarium and took in the marine life sights. In regards to the McGilly thing, the little show was in fifteen minutes, so in the meanwhile looking at the little exhibits was going on right now.

Fox Trot stood in bemused at the tank with the octopi. "Wow hahah....look at them heads.....bigger than my ego hahah." He laughed as he gesture for Icy to join him. He watched one of the octopi swam past leaving behind a small burst of ink.

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Hotel

Lone Star stuck his head out the door, keeping the fact that he wasn't wearing his suit hidden from potential passerby. He looked up and down the halls, seeing no one, before grabbing the letter and pulling it inside.

Who's this thing addressed to? He muttered, looking it over.
    There was no named addressee but he could feel a thin letter inside. Opening the letter would show a piece of copy paper with a simple cliche message on it.

"For your own good, look no further into what you're nosying around in."

--------------
    Welcome to Kissytopia, my captain... She proceeded with the HPK... and then extended a tentacle from her back to push the camera away.

After writing complaint letters to whoever was in charge, the camera was able to return to the two ponies enacting on HPK.

Red Shift laid on his back with a big grin on his face. ".....I don't think my night could have gotten any better.....That was a lot of fun. You're fun and its always a fun guessing game on how your pony lips will taste next." He laughed and rolled to his side to look at the sunglasses wearing mare.

4. - Top - End - #724
    Ettin in the Playground

"Woohoo, you're the best love,"
    He continued with the kiddy act and smooched her cheek afterwards.

And so the pair of sappy lovebirds went to the aquarium and took in the marine life sights. In regards to the McGilly thing, the little show was in fifteen minutes, so in the meanwhile looking at the little exhibits was going on right now.

Fox Trot stood in bemused at the tank with the octopi. "Wow hahah....look at them heads.....bigger than my ego hahah." He laughed as he gesture for Icy to join him. He watched one of the octopi swam past leaving behind a small burst of ink.
    "Bigger? I wager it's about the same size," Icy replied with amusement as she stepped up and stood next to him. She stared as the octopi swam around. "Wow, I never thought such creatures existed in the sea. Truly a marvel."

5. - Top - End - #725
    Troll in the Playground

"Bigger? I wager it's about the same size," Icy replied with amusement as she stepped up and stood next to him. She stared as the octopi swam around. "Wow, I never thought such creatures existed in the sea. Truly a marvel."

"Its kinda amazing what wonders our world even holds.....I think it could be kinda cool to just go travel these lands, go beyond the borders of ol' Equestria. Don't you ever wonder what places lie beyond here?"
    He asked scooting closer to Icy.

6. - Top - End - #726
    Titan in the Playground

There was no named addressee but he could feel a thin letter inside. Opening the letter would show a piece of copy paper with a simple cliche message on it.

"For your own good, look no further into what you're nosying around in."
    Lone Star rolled his eyes. Yeah, I can see they put soooooo much effort into making this a clever threat. He muttered, setting the letter down on the nightstand. He then sat down and hit 'play' on an episode of Star Trot. He smirked to himself as Disqord got up to some mischief with the crew of-

... Hold it.

He grabbed the letter again and read over it. Nopony could've sent this letter if theyu didn't know they'd made it here. If they knew they were here in this hotel room, then...

Lone Star immediately grabbed the suit he hated with a passion (as well as his room key) and galloped out of the room, pausing just long enough to lock the door behind him. He galloped down the stairs (wishing he could've just flown without giving himself away) and out the door, ignoring anypony he ran past.

Where did they say they were going? ... Crap. Where do I even-

"-pegasi insist they didn't do it! But then where did all that snow come from?"

... Eh. Worth a shot.

After writing complaint letters to whoever was in charge, the camera was able to return to the two ponies enacting on HPK.

Red Shift laid on his back with a big grin on his face. ".....I don't think my night could have gotten any better.....That was a lot of fun. You're fun and its always a fun guessing game on how your pony lips will taste next." He laughed and rolled to his side to look at the sunglasses wearing mare.
    ...Leaving the question of how the camera was able to write with no limbs or magic horn up in the air.

I like fun. It's fun. She purred and licked her lips. And that was a lot of fun, Red Shift.

Once you stopped being dorky and oblivious, but hey, better late than nev- GET THAT CAMERA OUT OF MY THOUGHTS!!

Extended Sig

7. - Top - End - #727
    Troll in the Playground

The Hotel

Lone Star would at the moment just find himself with confused looks and yells of 'watch it' from folks he galloped past.
    ---

Hay Bale's Room

The camera scampered off ala zoidberg style.

That dolt colt Red Shift smiled and lightly kissed Hay Bale's licked lips. "Maybe then.....we can do something like this again on a later day?...or night.....With uh...maybe some....hanging out beforehoof....I mean...there's not much to see or do here on the grounds...but I'm sure I can manage something." He asked on the hesitant shy side.

8. - Top - End - #728
    Titan in the Playground

The Hotel

Lone Star would at the moment just find himself with confused looks and yells of 'watch it' from folks he galloped past.
    ---

Hay Bale's Room

The camera scampered off ala zoidberg style.

That dolt colt Red Shift smiled and lightly kissed Hay Bale's licked lips. "Maybe then.....we can do something like this again on a later day?...or night.....With uh...maybe some....hanging out beforehoof....I mean...there's not much to see or do here on the grounds...but I'm sure I can manage something." He asked on the hesitant shy side.
    She smiled and petted his mane. Sure. There's a gala I need to attend with the boss tomorrow, but I'll be back. She licked his neck.

Extended Sig

9. - Top - End - #729
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    She smiled and petted his mane. Sure. There's a gala I need to attend with the boss tomorrow, but I'll be back. She licked his neck.
    "Its a date then!...Well if you're alright with it...I mean...if you don't like that label we can call it whatever you want," He pleasantly squirmed at her affections.

10. - Top - End - #730
    Ettin in the Playground

"Its kinda amazing what wonders our world even holds.....I think it could be kinda cool to just go travel these lands, go beyond the borders of ol' Equestria. Don't you ever wonder what places lie beyond here?"
    He asked scooting closer to Icy.
    "Sometimes. Though generally trying to stay alive far outweighs these idle fantasies." Icy smirked and nuzzled Fox as he scooted closer. "Maybe we can take that trip as our honeymoon or something."

11. - Top - End - #731
    Troll in the Playground

"Sometimes. Though generally trying to stay alive far outweighs these idle fantasies." Icy smirked and nuzzled Fox as he scooted closer. "Maybe we can take that trip as our honeymoon or something."

"Well be those wealthy eccentrics who think that going on an exotic adventure in the Amarezon is honeymoon material,"
    He laughed and playfully stuck out his tongue. "Adventurer Couple."

12. - Top - End - #732
    Ettin in the Playground

"Well be those wealthy eccentrics who think that going on an exotic adventure in the Amarezon is honeymoon material,"
    He laughed and playfully stuck out his tongue. "Adventurer Couple."
    (I'm guessing Lone Star will be too late? )

"We'll definitely make one heck of a curious pair," Icy said with a nod, smirking. "Let's move on. I believe the show is starting."

13. - Top - End - #733
    Titan in the Playground

Excuse me, have you see a blue mare and a mocha stallion walking around together? I need to get a message to the two of them.

You already asked me! Eight times now!

... Have you seen them now?

Extended Sig

14. - Top - End - #734
    Troll in the Playground

(I'm guessing Lone Star will be too late? )

"We'll definitely make one heck of a curious pair," Icy said with a nod, smirking. "Let's move on. I believe the show is starting."
    And so they moved on to get relatively good seats. The show itself was alright, though it seemed rather overhyped in the brochures. Most of the tricks involved the nurse shark going after treats given to it or fetching balls (filled with treats), or briefly popping to the surface to eat treats dangling a few inches above the water. However, to its credit, it was all done with a creative theatrical flair to it. The kids loved it, so one could suppose they succeeded in their target audience.

"The show sucked but I still want my magnet,"
    Fox chuckled and nuzzled Icy.

Unbeknownst to them, they were being covertly watched by a member in the audience.
    ====

Canterlot-The Next Morn

Balboa sat in his office alone rummaging through some documents with a bored expression as he yawned and came off as generally wanting to do something else. But he still had some hours to go until it was time to leave. So many things to deal with, so many things to do. From other business folk, nobles, elected officials, to dealings with important members of the Cult of the Eclipse, to his son and his Manehatten visitation. And worst of all, the media. No wonder he took to the side activities he did.

15. - Top - End - #735
    Ettin in the Playground

And so they moved on to get relatively good seats. The show itself was alright, though it seemed rather overhyped in the brochures. Most of the tricks involved the nurse shark going after treats given to it or fetching balls (filled with treats), or briefly popping to the surface to eat treats dangling a few inches above the water. However, to its credit, it was all done with a creative theatrical flair to it. The kids loved it, so one could suppose they succeeded in their target audience.

"The show sucked but I still want my magnet,"
    Fox chuckled and nuzzled Icy.

Unbeknownst to them, they were being covertly watched by a member in the audience.
    (DUN DUN DUN?)

Icy herself was mildly amused by the show. It was a refreshing break to all the emotionally-draining drama that seemed to accompany her accursed self over the past few weeks. That and it seemed to amuse Esmeralda as well, though probably not in the way she wanted to think about.

"Fine, fine," Icy replied with a sigh. "Let's go redeem that voucher of yours, then see if we can get something as a souvenir. Would be a shame to come all the way just to leave empty-hooved." She got up to leave her seat and follow Fox out.

16. - Top - End - #736
    Troll in the Playground

(DUN DUN DUN?)

Icy herself was mildly amused by the show. It was a refreshing break to all the emotionally-draining drama that seemed to accompany her accursed self over the past few weeks. That and it seemed to amuse Esmeralda as well, though probably not in the way she wanted to think about.

"Fine, fine," Icy replied with a sigh. "Let's go redeem that voucher of yours, then see if we can get something as a souvenir. Would be a shame to come all the way just to leave empty-hooved." She got up to leave her seat and follow Fox out.

"Yay!"
    He said with faux-foalish delight and followed after her. The souvenir shop held all manner of memorabilia of an extra cartoony version of McGilly.

"Hey love, you know want this~"
    He said sing songy as he carried a 3 foot tall plushie of the shark mascot.
    ===========================

Canterlot Estate

As Balboa read and signed off a few documents, his eyes came across an interesting paper, one is had been in a manilla envelope, two, the stationary was nice. He perused it, his face showing subtle signs of interest. Interesting. He furrowed his brows in thought about the subject in particular. He wanted to know more about the unusual enough subject. He proceeded to make a call himself, normally he would have someone else make the calls for him, like Astrid, but he wanted to talk to the ponies himself personally.

The ponies he was calling? Well, none other than a certain Copper and Snow.

17. - Top - End - #737
    Ettin in the Playground

"Yay!"
    He said with faux-foalish delight and followed after her. The souvenir shop held all manner of memorabilia of an extra cartoony version of McGilly.

"Hey love, you know want this~"
    He said sing songy as he carried a 3 foot tall plushie of the shark mascot.
    Icy eyed the plushie with considerably more reluctance. "Errgh... I suppose it can be called cute..." she said with forced enthusiasm. Really now, Fox could be so foalish at times... "It would make for a memorable souvenir." She stood awhile, debating whether or not to spend the necessary bits on it.

18. - Top - End - #738
    Titan in the Playground

Canterlot Estate

As Balboa read and signed off a few documents, his eyes came across an interesting paper, one is had been in a manilla envelope, two, the stationary was nice. He perused it, his face showing subtle signs of interest. Interesting. He furrowed his brows in thought about the subject in particular. He wanted to know more about the unusual enough subject. He proceeded to make a call himself, normally he would have someone else make the calls for him, like Astrid, but he wanted to talk to the ponies himself personally.

The ponies he was calling? Well, none other than a certain Copper and Snow.
    [???]

After a few rings, a slightly bleary, yet still smooth voice crawled from the other end, "Good morning, Winter Breeze's Alchemical Assistances, this is Foxtail speaking, and how may I assist you?"

As if it weren't any great challenge to guess whom "Winter Breeze" might be, one of the perks of being Balboa Shag was knowing that you never got the wrong number.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

19. - Top - End - #739
    Troll in the Playground

Icy eyed the plushie with considerably more reluctance. "Errgh... I suppose it can be called cute..." she said with forced enthusiasm. Really now, Fox could be so foalish at times... "It would make for a memorable souvenir." She stood awhile, debating whether or not to spend the necessary bits on it.

"Really? Alright, I'll buy for you,"
    he said with a smile and planted a kiss on her cheek, walking past her to head to the cashiers. "Oh...!" he turned around for a moment. "Pick out whatever else you want, my treat babe."

========

[I'll get to you Amish after I get my answer from you for my question I sent to ye in skype ^^; ]

20. - Top - End - #740
    Ettin in the Playground

"Really? Alright, I'll buy for you,"
    he said with a smile and planted a kiss on her cheek, walking past her to head to the cashiers. "Oh...!" he turned around for a moment. "Pick out whatever else you want, my treat babe."
    Well, that kinda blew her plan out of the water. "Oh, um, that's very kind of you..." she said uncertainly. Her eyes scanned the shelves, looking for anything that seemed appealing. A cute clownfish figurine stood out right on the far end of the shelf. "Maybe that one," she said, pointing a hoof at it.

21. - Top - End - #741
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    [???]

After a few rings, a slightly bleary, yet still smooth voice crawled from the other end, "Good morning, Winter Breeze's Alchemical Assistances, this is Foxtail speaking, and how may I assist you?"

As if it weren't any great challenge to guess whom "Winter Breeze" might be, one of the perks of being Balboa Shag was knowing that you never got the wrong number.

"Mmm yes, Foxtail I seek to speak to with the project coordinators of the Mustang Flats Project, Lead Researchers Copper Shine and Snow Angel,"
    Balboa said to this Foxtail. "You can tell them, Balboa Shag would like to speak with them." On the other side of the phone, Balboa helped himself to a drink of non-poisonous spiked liquor.

==================================

Well, that kinda blew her plan out of the water. "Oh, um, that's very kind of you..." she said uncertainly. Her eyes scanned the shelves, looking for anything that seemed appealing. A cute clownfish figurine stood out right on the far end of the shelf. "Maybe that one," she said, pointing a hoof at it.

Fox moved to go grab it and then went back into line where he then made his purchase, along with buying some other small trinkets.

He returned to Icy and chuckled. "You're now the owner of an oversized stuff toy, but as a gentlecolt, I of course will carry it for you." He said taking on a theatrical tone. "Oh...I also got you a bookmark....since you like reading and all....its kinda neat in that its got a small enchanted gem for reading at night. The little blurb on the box said when its dark, the bookmark automatically gives off a small light."

22. - Top - End - #742
    Titan in the Playground

"Mmm yes, Foxtail I seek to speak to with the project coordinators of the Mustang Flats Project, Lead Researchers Copper Shine and Snow Angel,"
    Balboa said to this Foxtail. "You can tell them, Balboa Shag would like to speak with them." On the other side of the phone, Balboa helped himself to a drink of non-poisonous spiked liquor.
    There was a pregnant pause on the other end of the line, followed by a slow, measured exhale. "I'm terribly sorry, sir, but it seems you have the wrong number. I can pass you along to our secretary, and I can guarantee you she can connect you properly. Do hold for just a moment:"

Before he could object, there was a click on the other end, and he was treated to some rather rousing, uplifting hold music. None of that slow jazz, elevator-type stuff; this establishment certainly had taste.

He wouldn't have long to wait; in less than thirty seconds, the line picked up again, followed by a familiar - if a mite winded - voice. "Copper Shine at your service, good sir, and Miss Snow Angel beside me. My deepest apologies for the delay and charade, Mister Shag, but one can never be too cautious, and I would not do you the indecency of speaking through an unsecured line. Now then, to business; what may this pair of humble ponies do for you?"
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2013-02-27 at 05:44 PM.

23. - Top - End - #743
    Troll in the Playground

Balboa casually hummed along to the hold music and wagged a hoof until Copper 'picked' up.

"Mmm heh...yes I did find myself amused by the charade though I do understand the need for security and all,"
    He hummed and leaned sipped his drink.

"Anyways, to business as you mentioned. Yes, I recently came upon some reports about your project I mentioned. I read...that there were complications in recent developments?"

24. - Top - End - #744
    Titan in the Playground

[??? - Phone Call]

"How in the hay did he-"

"Shush, Snow, shush!"

"Ah, it brings my spirits low to hear that word of our great failure has reached even your ears, Mister Shag. No Project has intrigued us so greatly in many a year, and all we needed was a single stallion to settle our work once and for all. Alas, we may have been able to handle the tenacity of the rescue effort, were it not for the treachery of one of our own.* We were sorely outgunned, beaten, and the whole facility nearly went up. All we could salvage was a mere dozen blood samples from the subject before we were forced at crossbow-point to hoof him over. While we have made some findings with what we have, I am sad to say the Project will be handily sunk without our subject."

"But, I imagine you did not call to merely discuss our failures, no? Perhaps there is some small way we may be of assistance to you?"

*A certain Zerg pony who allowed Blaze to not only live, but return to the Cirrus and get help

25. - Top - End - #745
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    [??? - Phone Call]

"How in the hay did he-"

"Shush, Snow, shush!"

"Ah, it brings my spirits low to hear that word of our great failure has reached even your ears, Mister Shag. No Project has intrigued us so greatly in many a year, and all we needed was a single stallion to settle our work once and for all. Alas, we may have been able to handle the tenacity of the rescue effort, were it not for the treachery of one of our own.* We were sorely outgunned, beaten, and the whole facility nearly went up. All we could salvage was a mere dozen blood samples from the subject before we were forced at crossbow-point to hoof him over. While we have made some findings with what we have, I am sad to say the Project will be handily sunk without our subject."

"But, I imagine you did not call to merely discuss our failures, no? Perhaps there is some small way we may be of assistance to you?"

*A certain Zerg pony who allowed Blaze to not only live, but return to the Cirrus and get help

*Amusing how that certain pony was briefly in his service as well..hahah..

"Oh...come now.....don't think little of yourself with that question at the end,"
    He chortled and paused to take a drink. "Well anyways, I would like to know more about your project, understand it a bit more, I want to know what you're trying to achieve and if I like it...well...I don't like to brag, okay, that's a lie, but anyways, when I involve myself personally in projects I'm funding, desired results usually surface~"

26. - Top - End - #746
    Ettin in the Playground

Fox moved to go grab it and then went back into line where he then made his purchase, along with buying some other small trinkets.

He returned to Icy and chuckled. "You're now the owner of an oversized stuff toy, but as a gentlecolt, I of course will carry it for you." He said taking on a theatrical tone. "Oh...I also got you a bookmark....since you like reading and all....its kinda neat in that its got a small enchanted gem for reading at night. The little blurb on the box said when its dark, the bookmark automatically gives off a small light."
    "That's very thoughtful, Fox." Icy flashed a warm smile and leaned forward to kiss his cheek. "I'll be sure to use it every time I read now."

27. - Top - End - #747
    Troll in the Playground

"That's very thoughtful, Fox." Icy flashed a warm smile and leaned forward to kiss his cheek. "I'll be sure to use it every time I read now."
    He grinned from her little cheek kiss. "Score. I can see myself rising on your good side meter."

28. - Top - End - #748
    Ettin in the Playground

He grinned from her little cheek kiss. "Score. I can see myself rising on your good side meter."
    "So long you manage to stay out of trouble, my dear Fox," Icy replied with a small smirk. "Now let's go before you miss your appointment. I'm sure you wouldn't want to keep your employers waiting." Of course, she neither noticed nor knew of the figure that was watching them from the show just now, so who knew what might happen then.

29. - Top - End - #749
    Troll in the Playground

"So long you manage to stay out of trouble, my dear Fox," Icy replied with a small smirk. "Now let's go before you miss your appointment. I'm sure you wouldn't want to keep your employers waiting." Of course, she neither noticed nor knew of the figure that was watching them from the show just now, so who knew what might happen then.

"Of course and maybe....I can get real answers about that crazy mare from the train too,"
    He whispered with a furrowed expression. He and Icy would eventually walk outside the aquarium and into the Adjacent Park proper. Whispers of a unique little winter wonderland in the park would make itself a small rumor passed around a few tourists.

Anyways, who knows, perhaps the pair would by chance stumble across a manic Lone Star looking for them too?

30. - Top - End - #750
    Titan in the Playground

*Amusing how that certain pony was briefly in his service as well..hahah..

"Oh...come now.....don't think little of yourself with that question at the end,"
    He chortled and paused to take a drink. "Well anyways, I would like to know more about your project, understand it a bit more, I want to know what you're trying to achieve and if I like it...well...I don't like to brag, okay, that's a lie, but anyways, when I involve myself personally in projects I'm funding, desired results usually surface~"
    From the other line, a muffled, but distinctly feminine voice squealed.

"Mister Shag! You honor us with your kindness. We will gladly shine any light we can upon this mystery for you."

"Now then, I am unsure how complete of a report you hold, but if you would look to the final section, you may see our suppositions for the applications of such a project. While the ability to sow chaos is certainly one application - a rather crud, wasteful application - more promising is the prospect for the future of ponykind. Or at least, what our research will make ponykind, if you know what I mean. Mainly theory at this point, but darned solid theory, in light of what evidence we have. Look in your report for Section IV, should curiosity take you. We have detailed our current observations there."

"If we could just study the subject for other outlying factors, and truly see what he is, then we could perhaps bring you more solid findings. But I do not believe in over-embellishing the truth, Mister Shag, so I shall say it plainly; should this research produce results, it will be nothing short of groundbreaking on every front."

(Man. Wouldn't it be great if Taylor had any of this solid, juicy information? Yeah, that'd sure help his own research quite a bit. )