New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 31 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #901
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Of course sir~ She planted her own sloppy kiss onto his snout before getting up and trotting away.
    He briefly watched her trot away with a smirk on his face and then went back to business. He walked on over back to his desk where his phone call waiting blinked red. Moments later Astrid walked in with a small manilla folder and placed it on his desk.

"Here are the Manehatten reports, it would seem your...'agents', got a hold of an Eclipse member who had held the morning train from Bridle Shores hostage. The one your son was on, seems your son and his friend can handle themselves well. Let's hope his nosy nature won't be an issue tonight." Astrid said as she sat herself at her desk in the corner.

Balboa looked at the manilla folder and drew it towards him. "I know....But I doubt it...he was always an inquisitive foal.....like poking his nose in my affairs...heh...You can tell him 'no' but he'll say 'no'..must have gotten his stubbornness from his mother." He crookedly smiled. "Anyways, thank you Miss Astrid, I will look these over, it seems right now I have a call to take."

"Of course sir."

======================
    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Some vaguely threatening note about not delving further," Esmeralda said with a bored voice. She shrugged and trotted off to inspect her jewellery again. "Just curious how they managed to got in without anypony noticing."

"Maybe teleportation?"
    Fox guessed as he looked over the note and rolled his eyes at it.

Wouldn't've been that hard if we weren't here. Lone Star muttered, handing Fox the note. Ya wanna write something on it? I figure they might find it again later or something.

"Gladly, 'No, now **ck off,-Fox'....sounds about right, right?" H
    e crookedly smirked.

2. - Top - End - #902
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    He briefly watched her trot away with a smirk on his face and then went back to business. He walked on over back to his desk where his phone call waiting blinked red. Moments later Astrid walked in with a small manilla folder and placed it on his desk.

"Here are the Manehatten reports, it would seem your...'agents', got a hold of an Eclipse member who had held the morning train from Bridle Shores hostage. The one your son was on, seems your son and his friend can handle themselves well. Let's hope his nosy nature won't be an issue tonight." Astrid said as she sat herself at her desk in the corner.

Balboa looked at the manilla folder and drew it towards him. "I know....But I doubt it...he was always an inquisitive foal.....like poking his nose in my affairs...heh...You can tell him 'no' but he'll say 'no'..must have gotten his stubbornness from his mother." He crookedly smiled. "Anyways, thank you Miss Astrid, I will look these over, it seems right now I have a call to take."

"Of course sir."
    AMMY!! Hay Bale yelled as she searched throughout the mansion. Uncle Balboa wants YOU for **** I don't know about. Enlist now!

"Maybe teleportation?"
    Fox guessed as he looked over the note and rolled his eyes at it.

"Gladly, 'No, now **ck off,-Fox'....sounds about right, right?" H
    e crookedly smirked.
    Probably shouldn't sign it, but yeah, sounds alright. Lone Star wrote down what he said. And it's not like hotel guests are going to be watching our door 24/7 to make sure they know who goes in and out.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

3. - Top - End - #903
    Troll in the Playground

Probably shouldn't sign it, but yeah, sounds alright. Lone Star wrote down what he said. And it's not like hotel guests are going to be watching our door 24/7 to make sure they know who goes in and out.

"Well, they seem to know who were are anyway, so, to me signing it sounds like an extra f.u to them, to me."
    He said still smirking.

4. - Top - End - #904
    Ettin in the Playground

"Well, they seem to know who were are anyway, so, to me signing it sounds like an extra f.u to them, to me."
    He said still smirking.
    "Well, while you stallions are doodling away at the note, I'm going to make myself... and Icy presentable for the big event tonight," Esmeralda declared, putting down her bags and sashaying towards the bathroom.

5. - Top - End - #905
    Firbolg in the Playground

AMMY!! Hay Bale yelled as she searched throughout the mansion. Uncle Balboa wants YOU for **** I don't know about. Enlist now!
    She would find Ammy momentarily spaced out under one of the mansion's decorative art pieces that nopony ever stops to appreciate because there seems to be many of them. Likely she had something mentally taxing business that had to be attended to off screen. As always her paperwork is in tow.

"Miss Bale,"
    she states with a hint of exasperation. "Equine resources is already dealing with 'hostile work environment' cases. Please watch your language."

With that acknowledgement taken care of, Amended Clause begins the short trek to the boss's office. Hopefully his earlier appointment is done, and this isn't something dubious related to it. Well she should at least do some professional chatter on the way. Hay Bale is unlike the filly collection enough to where she doesn't want to make her an enemy.

"So have you heard anything interesting lately?"
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

6. - Top - End - #906
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    She would find Ammy momentarily spaced out under one of the mansion's decorative art pieces that nopony ever stops to appreciate because there seems to be many of them. Likely she had something mentally taxing business that had to be attended to off screen. As always her paperwork is in tow.

"Miss Bale,"
    she states with a hint of exasperation. "Equine resources is already dealing with 'hostile work environment' cases. Please watch your language."
    'Hostile' is just code for 'Mounty Python sketch in progress'.

With that acknowledgement taken care of, Amended Clause begins the short trek to the boss's office. Hopefully his earlier appointment is done, and this isn't something dubious related to it. Well she should at least do some professional chatter on the way. Hay Bale is unlike the filly collection enough to where she doesn't want to make her an enemy.

"So have you heard anything interesting lately?"
    (Hay Bale needs to meet the filly posse at some point. Just so she can freak them out.)

Hmmm... She pursed her lips in thought for a few moments before turning and saying, Well, in local insanity, someone in town is having fraternal twins by two different fathers (one of whom is a friend of mine). She has a split personality, see, so her primary got knocked up by one guy and the other by my friend.

Someone else in town actually tried to name their girl 'Braindead Bimbo'. She has since been taken into foster care and her parents murde- i mean, run out of town. Yes, that sounds believeable.

And here's the kicker: some nutjob mare from Texas has been going around town, randomly spouting fake news items to ponies in an attempt to freak them out.

I've also heard some pretty interesting songs, if you'd like me to try my hoof at a tune.

Wonder if Ammy's interested in casual relationships... maybe slip some pheremones, get her nice and suggestible... nah, boss' lawyer. Don't flirt with her.

And you have one niiiiice flank.

That is the exact OPPOSITE of not-flirting, you idiot!

Extended Sig

7. - Top - End - #907

Maniac Mansion

One would boggle at the thought of someone actually being able to stick around and not eventually run into the gaggle of vapid mares kept around to look pretty. Ammy just rolls her eyes at the crazy things Hay Bale says trying to tune it out...

except for the last part. That just gets weird.

"And for the millionth time I've had to say it here, I keep my personal and professional lives separate."
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

8. - Top - End - #908
    Titan in the Playground

Maniac Mansion

One would boggle at the thought of someone actually being able to stick around and not eventually run into the gaggle of vapid mares kept around to look pretty. Ammy just rolls her eyes at the crazy things Hay Bale says trying to tune it out...

except for the last part. That just gets weird.

"And for the millionth time I've had to say it here, I keep my personal and professional lives separate."
    Hay Bale shrugged before adjusting her shades. I'll skip the obvious prostitute joke and say dating the boss' lawyer would probably be a bad idea anyway.
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2013-04-12 at 05:09 PM.

Extended Sig

9. - Top - End - #909

Hay Bale shrugged before adjusting her shades. I'll skip the obvious prostitute joke and say dating the boss' lawyer would probably be a bad idea anyway.

"Both of those would be wise,"
    it is simply responded back as Ammy opens the door to meet with the boss.
    Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #910
    Titan in the Playground

Wise as a milkshake.

As the door opened, Hay Bale suddenly said, -and then I said, 'that's not a tentacle, that's your mom!' As if finishing a sentence she'd never started.

Extended Sig

11. - Top - End - #911
    Troll in the Playground

"Well, while you stallions are doodling away at the note, I'm going to make myself... and Icy presentable for the big event tonight," Esmeralda declared, putting down her bags and sashaying towards the bathroom.
    Fox had the misfortune of catching that sashay as his eyes followed that flank until it disappeared. Dude....why did it have to feel weird when it was just Icy's flank technically. He rabbled inside.
    ========================

As the door opened, Hay Bale suddenly said, -and then I said, 'that's not a tentacle, that's your mom!' As if finishing a sentence she'd never started.
    Red Shift was still standing guard there and had a big old grin as he saw Hay Bale. He waved his hoof to see if she'd notice him.

Balboa was on the phone still at the time when Ammy opened the door. He smiled at her and gestured to wait a moment as he started to draw the phone call to an end. Astrid sat in her desk and gestured at the pillow seat to use.

12. - Top - End - #912

Balboa was on the phone still at the time when Ammy opened the door. He smiled at her and gestured to wait a moment as he started to draw the phone call to an end. Astrid sat in her desk and gestured at the pillow seat to use.
    Ammy rolls her eyes at whatever the hay was going on with Hay Bale's thought process. Once in the office she takes the usual seat waiting for news about what's likely to be the reason she's going to be in a courtroom next.
    Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #913
    Titan in the Playground

Fox had the misfortune of catching that sashay as his eyes followed that flank until it disappeared. Dude....why did it have to feel weird when it was just Icy's flank technically. He rabbled inside.
    Lone Star grinned as he also eyed his fillyfriend's flank. We are real lucky to have fillyfriends like those two.

Red Shift was still standing guard there and had a big old grin as he saw Hay Bale. He waved his hoof to see if she'd notice him.
    He got a flirty wink in reply as she walked in.

Hay Bale sat down elsewhere, leaving the pillow seat for Ammy.
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2013-04-13 at 03:59 PM.

Extended Sig

14. - Top - End - #914
    Troll in the Playground

Lone Star grinned as he also eyed his fillyfriend's flank. We are real lucky to have fillyfriends like those two.

"Icy is great...."
    He said softly with a small smile as he thought about Icy and her quirks, how she kept him in line and made him work for her affections, well sometimes. "Its why I really want to find some way to separate them soon....this split personality.....this whole...time share aspect....I can only deal with it for so long." Was Fox opening up to Lone Star? Err..
    =======
    He got a flirty wink in reply as she walked in.
    That seemed to get Red Shift's tail curling as he grinned broadly. The other posted guard just gave him a look and shook his head.

=========================
    Ammy rolls her eyes at whatever the hay was going on with Hay Bale's thought process. Once in the office she takes the usual seat waiting for news about what's likely to be the reason she's going to be in a courtroom next.
    After a few moments Balboa turned away from them and whispered something into the phone before hanging up a moment later. The stallion softly sighed and took himself a drink. In the background, Astrid busied herself with some paperwork and record keeping.

"MMm, good afternoon Miss Ammy, you're looking cute as ever, anyways, I have some new legal paperwork for you do deal with. We're going to be switching Mister Copper Shine and Snow Angel from their division and over to the New Appleloosa Research Division."

15. - Top - End - #915
    Ettin in the Playground

"Icy is great...."
    He said softly with a small smile as he thought about Icy and her quirks, how she kept him in line and made him work for her affections, well sometimes. "Its why I really want to find some way to separate them soon....this split personality.....this whole...time share aspect....I can only deal with it for so long." Was Fox opening up to Lone Star? Err..
    Esmeralda was blissfully unaware of such bonding between Fox and Lone Star, content to stand in the shower with the hot water running. (Just a filler scene. Icy will jump back into the scene once Lone Star had his reply.)

16. - Top - End - #916
    Titan in the Playground

"Icy is great...."
    I've noticed. Lone Star muttered. ... I'm hoping whatever it is doesn't hurt the kids so we can get it over with.

Extended Sig

17. - Top - End - #917

After a few moments Balboa turned away from them and whispered something into the phone before hanging up a moment later. The stallion softly sighed and took himself a drink. In the background, Astrid busied herself with some paperwork and record keeping.

"MMm, good afternoon Miss Ammy, you're looking cute as ever, anyways, I have some new legal paperwork for you do deal with. We're going to be switching Mister Copper Shine and Snow Angel from their division and over to the New Appleloosa Research Division."
    Ammy begins making a few connections about what was said and what wasn't. If it were some normal little piece of business it wouldn't require its own meeting. Balboa has found the necessities of running his business droll for a while, or at least that's what he presents. "I'm assuming there will be complications somewhere? Anything our two new researchers need hidden?"
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #918
    Ettin in the Playground

I've noticed. Lone Star muttered. ... I'm hoping whatever it is doesn't hurt the kids so we can get it over with.
    "Hello boys. Looks like you two had fun," Icy's voice sounded from the bathroom. She stood there drying her mane, lightly leaning against the doorframe. "What's our next move?"

19. - Top - End - #919
    Troll in the Playground

Ammy begins making a few connections about what was said and what wasn't. If it were some normal little piece of business it wouldn't require its own meeting. Balboa has found the necessities of running his business droll for a while, or at least that's what he presents. "I'm assuming there will be complications somewhere? Anything our two new researchers need hidden?"

"No...not hidden...but...Miss Hay Bale, if you could excuse us for a moment please?"
    Balboa looked at Hay Bale and nodded his head once.
    ===============================

"Oh can you imagine?...Twins with split personalty alter ego whatsits?....Urgh.."

"Hello boys. Looks like you two had fun," Icy's voice sounded from the bathroom. She stood there drying her mane, lightly leaning against the doorframe. "What's our next move?"

"Well...after Lone Star showers and we're all ready...I'll get us a carriage and we'll be on our way. We can get there a little stylish early, more time to get the lowdown of the place."
    He said.

20. - Top - End - #920
    Titan in the Playground

"No...not hidden...but...Miss Hay Bale, if you could excuse us for a moment please?"
    Balboa looked at Hay Bale and nodded his head once.
    She rolled her eyes and left the room.

"Oh can you imagine?...Twins with split personalty alter ego whatsits?....Urgh.."
    Not what I- oh hi Icy.

"Well...after Lone Star showers and we're all ready...I'll get us a carriage and we'll be on our way. We can get there a little stylish early, more time to get the lowdown of the place."
    He said.
    I don't smell that bad. Lone Star muttered.

Extended Sig

21. - Top - End - #921
    Ettin in the Playground

He said.
    Not what I- oh hi Icy.

I don't smell that bad. Lone Star muttered.
    "One has to keep up appearances, Lone Star," Icy replied idly, trotting forward. "I suppose now is a good time as any to slip into my ensemble. Pity, I suspect the dress wouldn't last the night."

22. - Top - End - #922
    Titan in the Playground

"One has to keep up appearances, Lone Star," Icy replied idly, trotting forward. "I suppose now is a good time as any to slip into my ensemble. Pity, I suspect the dress wouldn't last the night."
    Appearances are for politicians and *grumblegrumblegrumble* He trotted into the bathroom as Icy stepped out. Bloody high-class parties with their- Fortunately nothing could be heard once he went inside but running water.

Extended Sig

23. - Top - End - #923
    Troll in the Playground

She rolled her eyes and left the room.
    Red Shift would flash her another smile, he was like a little puppy excited/happy to see her.

--

"Anyways, maybe hidden...but...we need to sever any paper trails of them having had connections with the Dark Forces. So yes, I suppose hide, cover that up in their transfer papers and what have you,"
    Balboa said pressing his two fore hooves together.

===========

"Hey babe,"
    He said softly as Lone Star went off to shower. He was glad to see those blue eyes again. "Well even if it doesn't...we could take it to a tailor, get it fixed again....Because I wouldn't mind seeing you in that dress again for an occasion that doesn't involve espionage action hahah." He smirked and eyed his lady.

24. - Top - End - #924
    Ettin in the Playground

"Hey babe,"
    He said softly as Lone Star went off to shower. He was glad to see those blue eyes again. "Well even if it doesn't...we could take it to a tailor, get it fixed again....Because I wouldn't mind seeing you in that dress again for an occasion that doesn't involve espionage action hahah." He smirked and eyed his lady.
    Icy smiled, laughing a little. "I'm sure you would, my dear," she said, brushing past him, her tail tickling his muzzle a little. She grimaced a little at the mounds of shopping goods left in the corner by Esmeralda, but apart from quirking her lips, she chose to say nothing. Instead, she made her way towards the closet and fished out her dress and assorted accessories.

25. - Top - End - #925

Manic Mansion

Ammy takes in the request and mulls it over a bit. Luckily she's been properly prepared for such endeavors... plus practiced in it due to her employment. "There is one clarification, sir. Would you like any past dealings to legally disappear, or just file them away in case you desire their use for your own reasons later?"

One must always hold the blackmail card in one's hoof.
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #926
    Troll in the Playground

Icy smiled, laughing a little. "I'm sure you would, my dear," she said, brushing past him, her tail tickling his muzzle a little. She grimaced a little at the mounds of shopping goods left in the corner by Esmeralda, but apart from quirking her lips, she chose to say nothing. Instead, she made her way towards the closet and fished out her dress and assorted accessories.
    Fox would watch her, admiring her form, especially that behind he didn't feel weird now to look at. "I suggest the silver earrings, color coordinates well with your eyes, my love." He then moved over to a mirror and began to try to decide what bow tie to go with.

"Hey love....should I go with the black bow tie this time? Or red?...Or white with a black collar? Because white on white is a little tacky.."
    He asked as he placed his bow ties over his chest trying to gauge what looked better.
    ===================

Manic Mansion

Ammy takes in the request and mulls it over a bit. Luckily she's been properly prepared for such endeavors... plus practiced in it due to her employment. "There is one clarification, sir. Would you like any past dealings to legally disappear, or just file them away in case you desire their use for your own reasons later?"

One must always hold the blackmail card in one's hoof.

"Let's just...file it way...for my access only, don't want the wrong set of eyes finding them eh?"
    He said with a grin as he fondled his glass, swishing its contents.

27. - Top - End - #927
    Ettin in the Playground

Fox would watch her, admiring her form, especially that behind he didn't feel weird now to look at. "I suggest the silver earrings, color coordinates well with your eyes, my love." He then moved over to a mirror and began to try to decide what bow tie to go with.

"Hey love....should I go with the black bow tie this time? Or red?...Or white with a black collar? Because white on white is a little tacky.."
    He asked as he placed his bow ties over his chest trying to gauge what looked better.
    Icy held up the suggested silver earrings and eyed them. "Excellent suggestion, Fox," she said with a pleased voice, and began putting them on. "I'd prefer the black. Classic and goes well with your mocha coat."

28. - Top - End - #928

"Let's just...file it way...for my access only, don't want the wrong set of eyes finding them eh?"
    He said with a grin as he fondled his glass, swishing its contents.
    There's always a small danger of leaks, but she can easily handle discrediting the loudmouth when it happens. "Very well sir. Is there anything else that needs handled?"
    Last edited by MCerberus; 2013-04-16 at 11:13 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #929
    Troll in the Playground

Icy held up the suggested silver earrings and eyed them. "Excellent suggestion, Fox," she said with a pleased voice, and began putting them on. "I'd prefer the black. Classic and goes well with your mocha coat."

"And my luscious mane that you love, I will add,"
    He grinned as he returned to the bed and laid out his bow tie along side his tuxedo shirt and vest and cummerbund. He too himself had accessories that he needed to pick out, he himself had brought a small mess and was deciding which to go with, particularly his cuff link sets. Unlike Lone Star, Fox Trot enjoyed dressing up in formal attire, he liked the distinguished look of the suit and tie or bow tie in his case.
    --

"How do I look?"
    He asked Icy with a grin as he paraded himself for her after selecting his cuff links and putting on his ensemble, making sure his mane's slight curls bounced a little. "Do I make a proper trophy husband myself? Hahaha."
    ==============
    There's always a small danger of leaks, but she can easily handle discrediting the loudmouth when it happens. "Very well sir. Is there anything else that needs handled?"

"Yes my dear Ammy, I extend an invitation to join me at the gala as well, should you decline, it is fine, I will not hold it against you,"
    He said with a playful lazy smirk.

30. - Top - End - #930

"Yes my dear Ammy, I extend an invitation to join me at the gala as well, should you decline, it is fine, I will not hold it against you,"
    He said with a playful lazy smirk.
    It's a good thing Ammy wasn't drinking anything, or Balboa might have gotten a face full of it. It was certainly an unexpected invitation to say the least. The mare had, in the past, attended formal functions, but she had generally stuck to the professional circles to network and whatnot.

And then there's the rumor that Astrid would be the companion of choice for that sort of thing. "I believe I would be amiss to not ask you your motivation for such an honor, sir."
    Spoiler
    Show