New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 32 of 50 FirstFirst ... 7222324252627282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #931
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"And my luscious mane that you love, I will add,"
    He grinned as he returned to the bed and laid out his bow tie along side his tuxedo shirt and vest and cummerbund. He too himself had accessories that he needed to pick out, he himself had brought a small mess and was deciding which to go with, particularly his cuff link sets. Unlike Lone Star, Fox Trot enjoyed dressing up in formal attire, he liked the distinguished look of the suit and tie or bow tie in his case.
    --

"How do I look?"
    He asked Icy with a grin as he paraded himself for her after selecting his cuff links and putting on his ensemble, making sure his mane's slight curls bounced a little. "Do I make a proper trophy husband myself? Hahaha."
    Icy finished putting on her simple, but elegant gown herself, making sure her translucent overlay lay exactly as fitted, turning around in the mirror to make sure she looked every bit the scion of nobility she's supposed to be. Satisfied with her handiwork, she turned her attention to Fox. Her blue eyes studied Fox with a slight smirk, before the ice mage reached out to adjust his bowtie slightly. "There, now you're indeed the proper trophy husband."

Icy stepped back and did a three-sixty to allow Fox a proper look in her costume, black amethyst shining in her mane. "What do you think dear?"

2. - Top - End - #932
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    It's a good thing Ammy wasn't drinking anything, or Balboa might have gotten a face full of it. It was certainly an unexpected invitation to say the least. The mare had, in the past, attended formal functions, but she had generally stuck to the professional circles to network and whatnot.

And then there's the rumor that Astrid would be the companion of choice for that sort of thing. "I believe I would be amiss to not ask you your motivation for such an honor, sir."

"Because....I figure you may or may not have fun? Also free food, Astrid's going, aren't you Astrid?"

"I am?...I mean....I am, throwing veggie cocktail wieners at some frou frou ponies, how can I miss out on that." She said in a monotone not looking up from her paperwork. Balboa just gave her a look and rolled his eyes in amusement.

"Anyways, I could use a nice entourage anyway."
    Though he did plan on also bringing one of his fillyfriends, the newer, more sweet one with a name or something related to fruit like everypony else, something with strawberries or something. He hadn't spent enough time with her.

===============
    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Icy finished putting on her simple, but elegant gown herself, making sure her translucent overlay lay exactly as fitted, turning around in the mirror to make sure she looked every bit the scion of nobility she's supposed to be. Satisfied with her handiwork, she turned her attention to Fox. Her blue eyes studied Fox with a slight smirk, before the ice mage reached out to adjust his bowtie slightly. "There, now you're indeed the proper trophy husband."

Icy stepped back and did a three-sixty to allow Fox a proper look in her costume, black amethyst shining in her mane. "What do you think dear?"

"Stunning,"
    He said with a crooked grin as he took in the sight of her. "You look stunning my love. Then again...there's never a moment when you aren't. I'll be the envy of all the other stallions." He grinned moving in on her and gave her gentlecolt's bow.

3. - Top - End - #933
    Ettin in the Playground

"Stunning,"
    He said with a crooked grin as he took in the sight of her. "You look stunning my love. Then again...there's never a moment when you aren't. I'll be the envy of all the other stallions." He grinned moving in on her and gave her gentlecolt's bow.
    "And I'll be the envy of all the mares there," she said with a laugh, lightly booping his muzzle.

(Now to wait for Lone Star. )

4. - Top - End - #934
    Titan in the Playground

"And I'll be the envy of all the mares there," she said with a laugh, lightly booping his muzzle.

A quick shower and change later and he stepped out of the bathroom.

Lone Star may hated cleaning himself up, but he did so pretty well from the looks of it. His mane was combed, he was wearing his suit in a refined manner.

If it weren't for the expression on his face reminiscent of having barbed wire pulled from your finger and trying not to show how much it hurt, he would've looked pretty good.

... I feel like an entree.

Overdramatic whiner.
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2013-04-17 at 09:49 AM.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

5. - Top - End - #935
    Firbolg in the Playground

"Because....I figure you may or may not have fun? Also free food, Astrid's going, aren't you Astrid?"

"I am?...I mean....I am, throwing veggie cocktail wieners at some frou frou ponies, how can I miss out on that." She said in a monotone not looking up from her paperwork. Balboa just gave her a look and rolled his eyes in amusement.

"Anyways, I could use a nice entourage anyway."
    Though he did plan on also bringing one of his fillyfriends, the newer, more sweet one with a name or something related to fruit like everypony else, something with strawberries or something. He hadn't spent enough time with her.

"Well I'm not sure if we've discussed this before,"
    Ammy responds having one major concern about this whole thing. "Some of the nobles may think it aggressive and feel threatened if you bring 'your attack dog' or whatever they're referring our legal team as."
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

6. - Top - End - #936
    Troll in the Playground

He smiled and moved to smooch her booping hoof.

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    A quick shower and change later and he stepped out of the bathroom.

Lone Star may hated cleaning himself up, but he did so pretty well from the looks of it. His mane was combed, he was wearing his suit in a refined manner.

If it weren't for the expression on his face reminiscent of having barbed wire pulled from your finger and trying not to show how much it hurt, he would've looked pretty good.

... I feel like an entree.

Overdramatic whiner.

"That doesn't make sense, anyways, don't whine, Ink Pen wouldn't whine, he'd snark instead."
    Fox faintly smiled as he let go off Icy's hoof.
    =======================

"Well I'm not sure if we've discussed this before,"
    Ammy responds having one major concern about this whole thing. "Some of the nobles may think it aggressive and feel threatened if you bring 'your attack dog' or whatever they're referring our legal team as."

"Miss Amended Clause.."
    He said as he straightened up and pressed his forehooves together with a faint clack. "It seems you're trying to find reasons not to go, if you don't want to go, its fine, you don't have to, I mentioned that already.

7. - Top - End - #937
    Titan in the Playground

He smiled and moved to smooch her booping hoof.

"That doesn't make sense, anyways, don't whine, Ink Pen wouldn't whine, he'd snark instead."
    Fox faintly smiled as he let go off Icy's hoof.
    I guess you're right. I mean, Ink Pen is my character, what would I know about him?

Extended Sig

8. - Top - End - #938
    Troll in the Playground

I guess you're right. I mean, Ink Pen is my character, what would I know about him?

"You'd be surprised at how well a reader knows more about the author's character then the author does,"
    He said with a cheeky grin.

9. - Top - End - #939

"Miss Amended Clause.."
    He said as he straightened up and pressed his forehooves together with a faint clack. "It seems you're trying to find reasons not to go, if you don't want to go, its fine, you don't have to, I mentioned that already.
    It's really not that she wanted to not go all that much... This invitation was just very sudden. That and her concerns are sort of valid. Those nobles think everything is a threat to their power.
    "No sir, I will be attending. Merely stating concerns."
    Perhaps Balboa has something planned. In any case, nopony ever really doesn't hold it against you.
    Last edited by MCerberus; 2013-04-17 at 03:23 PM.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

10. - Top - End - #940
    Titan in the Playground

"You'd be surprised at how well a reader knows more about the author's character then the author does,"
    He said with a cheeky grin.
    Did you know the probability of a trophy husband being murdered at a party is three times as likely as anywhere else? And that, despite popular belief, it is usually NOT the wife? Lone Star grinned wickedly.

Extended Sig

11. - Top - End - #941
    Ettin in the Playground

Did you know the probability of a trophy husband being murdered at a party is three times as likely as anywhere else? And that, despite popular belief, it is usually NOT the wife? Lone Star grinned wickedly.
    "I would ask where did you get that statistic, but then I remembered who I was dealing with," Icy said with a faint smile. "Now, anything else we might have missed before we catch that coach?"

12. - Top - End - #942
    Titan in the Playground

"I would ask where did you get that statistic, but then I remembered who I was dealing with," Icy said with a faint smile. "Now, anything else we might have missed before we catch that coach?"
    Actually, that one is complete bullcrap that I made up on the spot to try and goad him into pointing that out, at which point I would say 'so was yours'. He chuckled. It's far more likely you'll die by formal duel or poisoned food.

Flamethrower's been taken apart and put under my metal wing, everything's set with me.

Extended Sig

13. - Top - End - #943
    Troll in the Playground

It's really not that she wanted to not go all that much... This invitation was just very sudden. That and her concerns are sort of valid. Those nobles think everything is a threat to their power.
    "No sir, I will be attending. Merely stating concerns."
    Perhaps Balboa has something planned. In any case, nopony ever really doesn't hold it against you.

"Let them know their place before me,"
    He said simply with a small smile that hid his utter dislike for the aristocracy.
    =========================

"Well of course, its always the butler---"

Flamethrower's been taken apart and put under my metal wing, everything's set with me.

"I don't even want to know how it can fit underneath, dismantled or not,"
    Fox said flatly and shook his head before looking at Icy. "I got what I'll require my love."

14. - Top - End - #944
    Ettin in the Playground

"Well of course, its always the butler---"

"I don't even want to know how it can fit underneath, dismantled or not,"
    Fox said flatly and shook his head before looking at Icy. "I got what I'll require my love."
    "Perfect," Icy said, wringing her hooves together, smiling a little too widely. "I got all I need right here." She taps her horn. "So, my dear Mr Playwright, do lead the way."

15. - Top - End - #945

"Let them know their place before me,"
    He said simply with a small smile that hid his utter dislike for the aristocracy.

"And is there anything further?"
    Ammy asks. It seems like this whole thing is another political setup to show somepony something. Not her concern though unless someone gets slanderous.
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #946
    Troll in the Playground

"Perfect," Icy said, wringing her hooves together, smiling a little too widely. "I got all I need right here." She taps her horn. "So, my dear Mr Playwright, do lead the way."

"Alright...first...we're not leaving any of our stuff here...we won't be coming back, so if you're so incline you two, go ahead and take the soaps and shampoos,"
    He flashed his comrades a cheeky smirk.

"I hooked up with one of my Manehatten LIA friends while I was out and we're going to leave our belongings there."

=================================

"And is there anything further?"
    Ammy asks. It seems like this whole thing is another political setup to show somepony something. Not her concern though unless someone gets slanderous.

"I'll let you know Miss Ammy, I dismiss you to give time to get ready, send Miss Hay Bale in as you leave."
    He flashed a smile.

17. - Top - End - #947
    Ettin in the Playground

"Alright...first...we're not leaving any of our stuff here...we won't be coming back, so if you're so incline you two, go ahead and take the soaps and shampoos,"
    He flashed his comrades a cheeky smirk.

"I hooked up with one of my Manehatten LIA friends while I was out and we're going to leave our belongings there."
    Icy looked back on her own luggage, a small suitcase carrying practically nothing, then at Esmeralda's pile of shopping goods. A very big pile of shopping goods. "... One of these days, I'm going to strangle Es," she said flatly.
    Last edited by Grif; 2013-04-20 at 01:50 AM.

18. - Top - End - #948
    Titan in the Playground

Icy looked back on her own luggage, a small suitcase carrying practically nothing, then at Esmeralda's pile of shopping goods. A very big pile of shopping goods. "... One of these days, I'm going to strangle Es," she said flatly.
    You'd have a second body to actually strangle! That would be great!... even if what you were doing wasn't.

Extended Sig

19. - Top - End - #949

"I'll let you know Miss Ammy, I dismiss you to give time to get ready, send Miss Hay Bale in as you leave."
    He flashed a smile.

"Very well, sir,"
    Ammy replies from the usual script of responses before leaving. Once outside the door she motions from Hay Bale to enter. "Mister Shag would like to speak with you."
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #950
    Titan in the Playground

"Very well, sir,"
    Ammy replies from the usual script of responses before leaving. Once outside the door she motions from Hay Bale to enter. "Mister Shag would like to speak with you."
    Hay Bale winked at Red Shift and walked back in. Yessir?

Extended Sig

21. - Top - End - #951
    Troll in the Playground

You'd have a second body to actually strangle! That would be great!... even if what you were doing wasn't.

"Well good thing we have a butler to carry a lady's bags eh?"
    Fox raised a brow and smirked.

Hay Bale winked at Red Shift and walked back in. Yessir?
    Red Shift's tail curled in a good way.
    --

"Mmm...Miss Hay Bale, I'm going to need you to get ready. Miss Astrid will be acquiring my private carriage, we'll be leaving in a few hours or so. However, aside from getting ready and what not, we're going to go over a few delicate rules, considering this is likely your first high class function. As much as I enjoy your...quirks....we'll have to keep them in check for this."

22. - Top - End - #952
    Ettin in the Playground

Icy shot Lone Star an apologetic look. Not that he was entirely blameless—he did kinda enable Esmeralda's shopping spree—but still, there no way she would be able to lift so many things even with her formidable magic. "Quite," she said with a shake of her head. If nothing else, she began to pack up what bags she could carry and trusted Lone Star to carry the rest.

23. - Top - End - #953
    Titan in the Playground

I hate you so much. Lone Star grumbled, going to lift the bags.
    Red Shift's tail curled in a good way.
    --

"Mmm...Miss Hay Bale, I'm going to need you to get ready. Miss Astrid will be acquiring my private carriage, we'll be leaving in a few hours or so. However, aside from getting ready and what not, we're going to go over a few delicate rules, considering this is likely your first high class function. As much as I enjoy your...quirks....we'll have to keep them in check for this."
    Hay Bale blinked. Sir, I have enough of a brain to know you don't try to seduce someone in the middle of a party. Pheromones are off, as are my mutations, with the exception of emergencies.

Icy shot Lone Star an apologetic look. Not that he was entirely blameless—he did kinda enable Esmeralda's shopping spree—but still, there no way she would be able to lift so many things even with her formidable magic. "Quite," she said with a shake of her head. If nothing else, she began to pack up what bags she could carry and trusted Lone Star to carry the rest.
    Lone Star had apparently taken it on himself to be a pack mule in the same vein as the previous shopping spree. How she managed to get this many items out of the price of a few theater tickets I will never know.

Extended Sig

24. - Top - End - #954
    Troll in the Playground

...............I hate you so much. Lone Star grumbled, going to lift the bags.

Lone Star had apparently taken it on himself to be a pack mule in the same vein as the previous shopping spree. How she managed to get this many items out of the price of a few theater tickets I will never know.

And so just as Fox Trot opened the door he came across the sight of Cerise, Lemon Tea, and a Quick Step behind the other two.

"Uh....hi..ladies...what brings you here?"
    Fox asked them with uncertainty.

"Heyo....yea, well, Cerise and I were wondering if you three wanted to go as a group with us to the gala?" Lemon Tea answered as she looked over Fox trot and waved at Lone Star and Icy..or rather Ink Pen and Winter Solstice. "Sun Kissed had to leave early this morning for the catering job she has there."

Fox stared awkwardly and then looked back at Lone Star and Icy, as if though he were looking to them for help.

=====================
    Hay Bale blinked. Sir, I have enough of a brain to know you don't try to seduce someone in the middle of a party. Pheromones are off, as are my mutations, with the exception of emergencies.

"I don't mean your seduction antics, I just mean your quirky....behavior, not everypony will be as appreciative as I am,"
    He crookedly grinned and touched her cheek.

25. - Top - End - #955
    Titan in the Playground

And so just as Fox Trot opened the door he came across the sight of Cerise, Lemon Tea, and a Quick Step behind the other two.

"Uh....hi..ladies...what brings you here?"
    Fox asked them with uncertainty.

"Heyo....yea, well, Cerise and I were wondering if you three wanted to go as a group with us to the gala?" Lemon Tea answered as she looked over Fox trot and waved at Lone Star and Icy..or rather Ink Pen and Winter Solstice. "Sun Kissed had to leave early this morning for the catering job she has there."

Fox stared awkwardly and then looked back at Lone Star and Icy, as if though he were looking to them for help.
    Zir... Deed you not say ve... needed to stop... somewhere? Somevhere... I could... drop zese off? And... keep zem from... getting... stolen? Because... Lone Star was currently bogged down by the massive number of items bought on Es' shopping spree and wasn't going to be much help.

"I don't mean your seduction antics, I just mean your quirky....behavior, not everypony will be as appreciative as I am,"
    He crookedly grinned and touched her cheek.
    I'll be on my best behavior, sir. She assured him, with a giant psycho-grin that implied the exact opposite. Honestly.
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2013-04-21 at 04:51 PM.

Extended Sig

26. - Top - End - #956
    Troll in the Playground

I'll be on my best behavior, sir. She assured him, with a giant psycho-grin that implied the exact opposite. Honestly.

"I mean it Miss Hay Bale,"
    He said forcefully and dropping his grin and looked at her sternly like a parent being stern with a rebellious wild child.

27. - Top - End - #957
    Titan in the Playground

"I mean it Miss Hay Bale,"
    He said forcefully and dropping his grin and looked at her sternly like a parent being stern with a rebellious wild child.
    Okay, okay, you're the boss. She replied, adjusting her shades. I'll reel it in as much as I can. Possibly as much as I can't, too.

Extended Sig

28. - Top - End - #958
    Ettin in the Playground

Zir... Deed you not say ve... needed to stop... somewhere? Somevhere... I could... drop zese off? And... keep zem from... getting... stolen? Because... Lone Star was currently bogged down by the massive number of items bought on Es' shopping spree and wasn't going to be much help.
    "Yes... ah... sorry, ladies, but we have another appointment before the gala," Icy said as she instinctively pressed against Fox as she spied Quick Step behind the two. She quickly nudged "Ink Pen" and his "luggage" pile past them, then Fox.

29. - Top - End - #959
    Troll in the Playground

Okay, okay, you're the boss. She replied, adjusting her shades. I'll reel it in as much as I can. Possibly as much as I can't, too.

"Mmm...well...thank you for saying you'll go that extra mile,"
    Balboa smiled with a playful eyeroll. As for Astrid, she was still there in the background and rolled her eyes as well, but less playful and more 'good grief'. "Well my dear, I suggest you go get ready as well, as for myself...I believe a bath is in order...don't want to smell like booze of course."
    ================================

"Yes... ah... sorry, ladies, but we have another appointment before the gala," Icy said as she instinctively pressed against Fox as she spied Quick Step behind the two. She quickly nudged "Ink Pen" and his "luggage" pile past them, then Fox.
    Lemon Tea stared oddly at Ink Pen and the seeming nonsense coming out of his mouth, she felt confused and rather 'bwhuhish'. Quick Step suspiciously eyed the lot, taking in their words carefully but said nothing.

"Oh..then.." Said Cerise as she rubbed the back of her neck. "Well do you guys want any help carrying that stuff? Looks like a lot there.."

30. - Top - End - #960
    Ettin in the Playground

Lemon Tea stared oddly at Ink Pen and the seeming nonsense coming out of his mouth, she felt confused and rather 'bwhuhish'. Quick Step suspiciously eyed the lot, taking in their words carefully but said nothing.

"Oh..then.." Said Cerise as she rubbed the back of her neck. "Well do you guys want any help carrying that stuff? Looks like a lot there.."
    "Oh no, no. Ink Pen is stronger than he looks," Icy replied with a plastic smile. "Right, Ink Pen?" Irregardless of Lone Star's actual response, she would continue to nudge the two stallions ahead, and hopefully away from the group of helpful mares before they could ask any more awkward questions.