New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 35 of 50 FirstFirst ... 10252627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,050 of 1472
  1. - Top - End - #1021
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Balboa didn't like Nobles himself, but sometimes you have to play nice and then stab in the back later. The inside was an opulent affair as the lobby was well furnished to create an atmosphere ideal for gods. Straight ahead was the ballroom, past a pair of large white doors made from rare trees with gold trimming and ornate carvings. Four guards stood guard, with two on each side, making to look indifferent. Inside the ballroom with its three floor high ceiling, it was filled with high ranking ponies, from nobles to elected government officials, to wealthy businessponies.

Six massively tall Corinthian styled columns stood about in significant architectural positions. It was a lavish affair, think Grand Galloping Gala, chattering ponies, with even an ice sculpture of who else but Balboa himself, as if to remind ponies why they are here.

Balboa strutted on in as if though he owned the place, though maybe he did, or maybe not, turning heads as his ego soared.

Hay Bale got some turned heads, more than likely due to her pheromone hack, while Ammy was acknowledged. The young Strawberry Banana was floored by all the fanciness and started to feel inadequate.
    ==================================

Fox half listened to the conversation between Lone Star and Icy, more occupied with looking out the window and waiting for them to finally move up.

Some five long feeling minutes later the carriage moved again as they soon found themselves having to get out. Fortunately or unfortunately, whatever, they didn't get that much of a red carpet reception.
    Hay Bale's pheremones were turned down for the evening, though she might not have realized she was still leaking some? She was the oddly perfect picture of a bodyguard, her eyes roving the crowd behind her sunglasses as they strode in.

---

Lone Star was glad for the large lack of ponies to eye them up, but kept himself at alert anyway. Walking into a den of nobles felt somewhat like swallowing a razor blade to the rough-'round-the-edges writer of a stallion.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

2. - Top - End - #1022
    Firbolg in the Playground

At the Gala (at the gala)

Luckily a penchant for making family crests and thematic cutie marks makes it a bit easier to identify who the organization is currently involved with... legally at least. When nopony seemed to be looking, Ammy would go ahead and fill Balboa in on what he's under official advisement from council on what not to talk about.

Balboa may find that quaint because of the project Ammy doesn't have knowledge of until a mess needs cleaning up. "... and quite frankly the only way things there would be any more complicated is if you had a relation somehow involved with a fallen house."
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

3. - Top - End - #1023
    Troll in the Playground

Fox walked with a strut and air of importance and pulled her toward him and kissed Icy's cheek. "You look so beautiful my love."

They were then approached by some suit and tie ponies with shades at the door into the main hall.

"Name?" He was asked by them.

"..Ah, yes, Stage Playwright, and my wife Winter Solstice, and our butler Ink Pen,"
    Fox said confidently without a beat. They took a while, and scrolled through the guest list before getting back to him.

"Alright." They said simply, and yes, in unison and then let them in. Inside, it was as described, and very crowded and busy and loud with the muted chatter of ponies conversing with each other.
    --

Balboa laughed and placed a hoof on the small area that was Ammy's shoulder. "You are quite funny Miss Ammy, frankly you worry too much for me, however I appreciate it as it let's me enjoy myself." He rakishly smirked and lead the ladies towards the buffet.

"If you don't mind me, I'm going to get me some food,"
    He said eying the food made by his own, Chef Julienne and her team.

They were soon approached by some blonde stallion who seemed to want a chat with Balboa, however Balboa directed him to speak with his legalities pony first and then his assistant.

4. - Top - End - #1024
    Ettin in the Playground

At the Gala, It's Where I Want To Be~

In the meantime, Icy played the part of the perfect trophy wife, smiling a practiced plastic smile, nodding at all the right places, and never leaving her "husband's" side. Her pale blue eyes, however, was keenly observing the ponies all around them, trying to guess who might be affiliated with the cult. The little game kept her from getting bored at any rate.

5. - Top - End - #1025
    Titan in the Playground

[Into the Gala, we will go~]

I am walking into a Gala full of politicians with my friend, her split personality that is also my fillyfriend, and a spy who is not my friend. All under false names.

Lone Star Ink Pen kept up the appearance of the proper butler, standing near both Fox and Icy Stage and Winter, ready to serve. His eyes also scanned the crowd, but unlike Winter Solstice he didn't need to be subtle about it.

How is this my life?

Extended Sig

6. - Top - End - #1026

At The Gala (at the gala)

The blonde stallion would get a short blurb about what Balboa isn't going to talk about under advice of council then sent to try and get Astrid's attention. Then Balboa's attention if he's lucky and nopony snuck in to talk. Poor stallion, he's now behind food and mares in line so good luck with that.

Ammy's a unicorn though, so that's an easy way to cut in line and grab a tiny sandwich magically.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

7. - Top - End - #1027
    Troll in the Playground

"Hey Ink Pen, could you be a dear and get the lady here a drink?" It was Fox's way of kinda getting them to cover more ground in a manner of speaking as they pretended to mingle here. On a 'random' note, trying to spy the eclipsed sun tattoo was proving tougher what with the ponies dressed to the nines in here.

Fox and Icy were soon approached by a blue maned unicorn stallion with a light yellow coat, his chest size marking him an elite of Canterlot. And he wore a monocle because cliches.

"Mmm, not to sound like a stalker, but I've been watching you," He said with a posh accent.

"That kinda sounds stalkerish, unfortunately,"
    Fox forced a chuckle as he studied this odd stallion.

"Hahah..yes...I probably should have worded it better, but, I make it my business to know anypony worth knowing and in the know of the who is who. Alas, you have a familiar face but I can't quite remember who you are." The posh unicorn tapped his chin with his hoof and puckered his lips in thought. "Have you ever been on stage? Like for dancing?"

Fox froze as it was a question he never thought he would have to deal with and reliving the memories of his time on Broadmane and the fiasco that followed it. "I...no I am afraid not, you must have me mistaken for somepony else. I have ever wrote for the stage. Stage Playwright."

"Mmm, can't say I've heard of you," The pony replied.

"I am small, but I am in medias res on getting out there, previously underground,"
    He quickly answered without a beat.

"Ah...oi..! Haha...I feel silly....I forgot my manners just now...Ahem, well nonetheless, it is a pleasure to meet you sir and your wife?" He asked.

"Ah, yes, my lovely wide Winter Solstice,"
    Fox smiled and put a leg over her back.

The other stallion grinned and bowed. "Enchante madam. I am Fast Heal, owner of well, Fast Heal Pharmaceuticals."

(I'll post for the other group later)

8. - Top - End - #1028
    Ettin in the Playground

"Hey Ink Pen, could you be a dear and get the lady here a drink?" It was Fox's way of kinda getting them to cover more ground in a manner of speaking as they pretended to mingle here. On a 'random' note, trying to spy the eclipsed sun tattoo was proving tougher what with the ponies dressed to the nines in here.
    Regardless whether or not "Ink Pen" decide to heed Fox's command, Icy flashed Lone Star a warm smile, before she was whisked away again by Fox.

Fox and Icy were soon approached by a blue maned unicorn stallion with a light yellow coat, his chest size marking him an elite of Canterlot. And he wore a monocle because cliches.

"Mmm, not to sound like a stalker, but I've been watching you," He said with a posh accent.

"That kinda sounds stalkerish, unfortunately,"
    Fox forced a chuckle as he studied this odd stallion.

"Hahah..yes...I probably should have worded it better, but, I make it my business to know anypony worth knowing and in the know of the who is who. Alas, you have a familiar face but I can't quite remember who you are." The posh unicorn tapped his chin with his hoof and puckered his lips in thought. "Have you ever been on stage? Like for dancing?"

Fox froze as it was a question he never thought he would have to deal with and reliving the memories of his time on Broadmane and the fiasco that followed it. "I...no I am afraid not, you must have me mistaken for somepony else. I have ever wrote for the stage. Stage Playwright."

"Mmm, can't say I've heard of you," The pony replied.

"I am small, but I am in medias res on getting out there, previously underground,"
    He quickly answered without a beat.
    Icy tilted her head a little at Fox's surprised reaction, though she kept a plastic smile pasted on her face throughout the little exchange, not speaking since she was technically not addressed in this conversation.

"Ah...oi..! Haha...I feel silly....I forgot my manners just now...Ahem, well nonetheless, it is a pleasure to meet you sir and your wife?" He asked.

"Ah, yes, my lovely wide Winter Solstice,"
    Fox smiled and put a leg over her back.

The other stallion grinned and bowed. "Enchante madam. I am Fast Heal, owner of well, Fast Heal Pharmaceuticals."

(I'll post for the other group later)
    "Charmed," Icy replied, doing a little curtsy in return, before leaning closer against Fox. "Quite the event, isn't it?" she asked innocently. "So many ponies, so many new faces to meet."

9. - Top - End - #1029
    Troll in the Playground

"Indeed it is and yes...many new faces, of course, naturally," Fast Heal off handedly echoed, a lazy smile on his face.

"So tell me about yourself madam, let us have you be a new face no longer hahah," The stallion requested, smirking.

Fox of course protectively drew her closer in towards, this stallion was just coming off as sleazy-ish to him.
    --

The gala was quite overwhelming for the young Strawberry Banana who had never in her life attended such an event. The wide eyed young mare felt rather out of place among the elite and of course uncertain of how to act here, like the dos and don'ts of high society socializing.

"...H-hey Miss Ammy..." The young mare turned to the lawyer who she thought a smart mare and a strong capable mare like that Miss Astrid. Astrid by the way was accompanying Balboa, stuck helping him carry the mass of plates of food the stallion was acquiring at the buffet. "How you ever been to things like this before with Mister Balboa?"

10. - Top - End - #1030
    Titan in the Playground

[Lone Star]

Ink Pen soon returned with Icy's drink after a largely unfruitful session of listening to servants. It wasn't like they were going to gossip in front of a stranger. Vith your permission, master, Lone Star bowed his head, I zhall asseest ze staff.

Extended Sig

11. - Top - End - #1031
    Ettin in the Playground

"Indeed it is and yes...many new faces, of course, naturally," Fast Heal off handedly echoed, a lazy smile on his face.

"So tell me about yourself madam, let us have you be a new face no longer hahah," The stallion requested, smirking.

Fox of course protectively drew her closer in towards, this stallion was just coming off as sleazy-ish to him.
    "Me?" Icy said pleasantly, her mind already trying to retrieve her previously concocted life-story of one Winter Solstice. "I'm just a lucky mare who happened to meet this handsome stallion. I was the only child of an ice-sculptor, and raised in the small town of Moonlight, deep in the wilderness of the north. By some stroke of luck, or fate, as some would call it, my family and I survived the Great War, and we soon moved to the city of Stalliongrad; for safety, my father insisted. It is quite the coincidence that one Stage Playwright was also performing there, and the rest as they say, was history." She planted a kiss on Fox's cheek. "He certainly made an impression on an innocent young mare."

A quite plausible story by all accounts, and given the chaotic state of the north Equestria at the time, impossible to verify. Of course, if Fast Heal had been to Stalliongrad at any point of time, he might rightly question as to how Stage Playwright would have escaped his notice.

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    [Lone Star]

Ink Pen soon returned with Icy's drink after a largely unfruitful session of listening to servants. It wasn't like they were going to gossip in front of a stranger. Vith your permission, master, Lone Star bowed his head, I zhall asseest ze staff.
    "Thank you, Ink Pen," she said, taking her proferred drink and sipping on it daintily. "How about yourself, Mr Fast Heal? I'm sure you have a far more fascinating life story compared to my own humble origins." Whatever Fox might think of Icy, it was clear she had experience in dealing with pompous nobles. Trained even.
    Last edited by Grif; 2013-06-06 at 07:08 AM.

12. - Top - End - #1032

At the Gala

Ammy now has hovering near her head one of the aforementioned tiny sandwiches. The question and the way it was asked comes out of nowhere to the mare though. It may be a good... or bad... sign that one of the more recent fillies isn't just some vapid hanger-on.

It's enough to take the small tone of pure hatred out of her normal cold tone when talking to the harem fillies.

"Enough to know that you're generally not here to do much of difficulty. Just network if somepony looks interesting."
    Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #1033
    Troll in the Playground

"Eh, permission granted," Fox said in an indifferent tone usually reserved for 'servants' while he gladly accepted that kiss on the cheek from Icy. Fast Heal eyed them both (Lone Star and Fox), raising a brow at the weird inquiry a servant wouldn't normally have.

He then looked back at Icy with his lazy smile. "Quite a little story, heh. You know, some of my business associates are of Stalliongrad stock. Anyhow, I don't know if my own life story is as interesting as yours but I will try. I was actually born and raised in the Equestrian colony South Zebrica of well, Zebrica. My father owned a crystal mine, supplying other companies with crystals to be used as various components. I myself was more fond of medicine, particularly of the Zebra tradition. Amazing potions that of Zebra Magic, why as a young colt I witnessed an earth pony flying after drinking a potion made from Zebra Magic. But as you guess, I leaned more towards the healing and health."

"So, made some good investments, had some financial aid from my father, and here I am, owner of one of the largest pharmaceutical companies. Boring compared to your tale, but alas," He replied with an insincere bow and smirk. It wasn't hard to tell he wasn't a humble pony, he was proud at his easy success.
    ----

"Networking?..Oh!..Like how I was able to catch Mister Balboa's eye...haha..yea....I was lucky to land a gig as a dancer at that night club that night." Strawberry replied with a bashful and grateful smile.

14. - Top - End - #1034
    Titan in the Playground

"Eh, permission granted," Fox said in an indifferent tone usually reserved for 'servants' while he gladly accepted that kiss on the cheek from Icy. Fast Heal eyed them both (Lone Star and Fox), raising a brow at the weird inquiry a servant wouldn't normally have.

He then looked back at Icy with his lazy smile. "Quite a little story, heh. You know, some of my business associates are of Stalliongrad stock. Anyhow, I don't know if my own life story is as interesting as yours but I will try. I was actually born and raised in the Equestrian colony South Zebrica of well, Zebrica. My father owned a crystal mine, supplying other companies with crystals to be used as various components. I myself was more fond of medicine, particularly of the Zebra tradition. Amazing potions that of Zebra Magic, why as a young colt I witnessed an earth pony flying after drinking a potion made from Zebra Magic. But as you guess, I leaned more towards the healing and health."

"So, made some good investments, had some financial aid from my father, and here I am, owner of one of the largest pharmaceutical companies. Boring compared to your tale, but alas," He replied with an insincere bow and smirk. It wasn't hard to tell he wasn't a humble pony, he was proud at his easy success.
    Lone Star moved in amongst the servants, listening in on conversations and joining a few that sounded nothing like Eclipse members, trying to spot odd behavior or hear anything off.

"Networking?..Oh!..Like how I was able to catch Mister Balboa's eye...haha..yea....I was lucky to land a gig as a dancer at that night club that night." Strawberry replied with a bashful and grateful smile.
    She means mingle. Hay Bale whispered, choosing to be polite about the fact that this woman honestly thought catching some stallion's eye dancing was comparable to 'networking'. Just talk to the other ponies as politely as possible, compliment things that they take pride in and such, get them talkin' to you. Maybe get a phone number or somesuch. It's quite simple, really.

Hay Bale's oversized shades weren't exactly helping her sell her point.

Extended Sig

15. - Top - End - #1035
    Troll in the Playground

She means mingle. Hay Bale whispered, choosing to be polite about the fact that this woman honestly thought catching some stallion's eye dancing was comparable to 'networking'. Just talk to the other ponies as politely as possible, compliment things that they take pride in and such, get them talkin' to you. Maybe get a phone number or some such. It's quite simple, really.

Hay Bale's oversized shades weren't exactly helping her sell her point.

"No..No..sorry I forgot to mention about knowing a girlfriend who knew about a guy who managed a show in New Pegasus that landed me that gig that got me well...you know....That's networking too right?" Yes, Strawberry wasn't the most smartest pony you'd ever meet but hey, she wasn't one of them other beyotches in Balboa's harem.

16. - Top - End - #1036
    Titan in the Playground

"No..No..sorry I forgot to mention about knowing a girlfriend who knew about a guy who managed a show in New Pegasus that landed me that gig that got me well...you know....That's networking too right?" Yes, Strawberry wasn't the most smartest pony you'd ever meet but hey, she wasn't one of them other beyotches in Balboa's harem.
    ...eh, yeah, like that. Hay Bale nodded slightly. Main difference is the people you're talking to don't start off as friends. So be friendly. Wanna try it out?

Extended Sig

17. - Top - End - #1037
    Ettin in the Playground

Icy nodded along at all the right places, the plastic smile fixed on her lips. "That sounds like quite the success story, Mr Heal. A remarkable achievement indeed, founding one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in Equestria. I never thought I'd meet the owner face-to-face here." How Icy managed to say that with a straight face, she would never remember, but say it she did.

18. - Top - End - #1038

At the Gala

At some point Ammy just starts rolling her eyes at the mare's recognition of business sense. She may not be like the other harem girls, but there's still a large amount of airhead going on here. "If you'll excuse me, I'll go mingle."

Maybe she'll run across somepony interesting. It would be odd if it turns out that Ammy and Icy went to the same college and lead to awkwardness.
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #1039
    Troll in the Playground

...eh, yeah, like that. Hay Bale nodded slightly. Main difference is the people you're talking to don't start off as friends. So be friendly. Wanna try it out?
    "Yes sure," She replied with a big smile and nodded her head a little too enthusiastically.

Lone Star moved in amongst the servants, listening in on conversations and joining a few that sounded nothing like Eclipse members, trying to spot odd behavior or hear anything off.
    "Ugh...looks like that snake Fast Heal is trying to target that couple..." A small herd of ponies gossiped and talked amongst themselves.

"Actually I think I've seen them before in some town..Bridle Bridal..something about marriage."

"Really now? How odd, my cousins went to that town on business or some other, haven't heard from them since now that I think about it, oh well, both were a bunch salt lickers."
    ========

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Icy nodded along at all the right places, the plastic smile fixed on her lips. "That sounds like quite the success story, Mr Heal. A remarkable achievement indeed, founding one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in Equestria. I never thought I'd meet the owner face-to-face here." How Icy managed to say that with a straight face, she would never remember, but say it she did.
    Fast Heal smirked and faux bowed bringing his hoof towards his chest. "Amusingly that's a reaction I often get." He laughed.

20. - Top - End - #1040
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    At the Gala

At some point Ammy just starts rolling her eyes at the mare's recognition of business sense. She may not be like the other harem girls, but there's still a large amount of airhead going on here. "If you'll excuse me, I'll go mingle."

Maybe she'll run across somepony interesting. It would be odd if it turns out that Ammy and Icy went to the same college and lead to awkwardness.
    Unless you mean Ammy somehow went to Valhalla Law School, pretty unlikely. Though they might have met in a social function or two in the interim, maybe one of those cross-country visits or field trips. Still, it would be not inconceivable.

"Ugh...looks like that snake Fast Heal is trying to target that couple..." A small herd of ponies gossiped and talked amongst themselves.

"Actually I think I've seen them before in some town..Bridle Bridal..something about marriage."

"Really now? How odd, my cousins went to that town on business or some other, haven't heard from them since now that I think about it, oh well, both were a bunch salt lickers."
    ========

Fast Heal smirked and faux bowed bringing his hoof towards his chest. "Amusingly that's a reaction I often get." He laughed.
    "I wouldn't know," Icy replied, glancing away for a moment to get some relief from this obvious sleazeball. "So what brings you to this gala? Charity? Chance to meet some of your peer? A little business visit, perhaps?"

21. - Top - End - #1041
    Troll in the Playground

"Business and networking, its what it always is here for everyone, and if they say they're here for the charity aspect, they're lying," He grinned and laughed. "Though, I'm sure at 10 Grand a metaphorical plate, I'm sure some poor orphan is having themselves a five Bit meal somewhere due it hahah, or you know, the organizer is rolling in our dough," He laughed and nudged Fox with his foreknee for his own joke.

"Ha..ha yea, I'm sure you're right,"
    Fox said putting on a fake laugh.

22. - Top - End - #1042
    Ettin in the Playground

"Business and networking, its what it always is here for everyone, and if they say they're here for the charity aspect, they're lying," He grinned and laughed. "Though, I'm sure at 10 Grand a metaphorical plate, I'm sure some poor orphan is having themselves a five Bit meal somewhere due it hahah, or you know, the organizer is rolling in our dough," He laughed and nudged Fox with his foreknee for his own joke.

"Ha..ha yea, I'm sure you're right,"
    Fox said putting on a fake laugh.
    Icy laughed along, though somewhat less enthusiastically. "You know the organiser personally, Mr Heal?" she asked innocently.

23. - Top - End - #1043

Mingling

Well unless Icy's family had any major contacts with the LEAGUE OF EVIL LAWYERS where Ammy was an intern, that may be off the table. Still, the small group that's forming with Icy and Fox looks a lot more interesting than talking to one of the harem fillies any longer than contractually necessary.

She waits for Fast Heal to respond. With what he said previous the stallion might require some legally advisable correcting.
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #1044
    Troll in the Playground

Icy laughed along, though somewhat less enthusiastically. "You know the organiser personally, Mr Heal?" she asked innocently.

"Well I don't know him personally, but my father does business with him...a uh Mister Shag, Balboa Shag." Fast Heal replied with a casual shrug.

For all the acting chops of our dear Fox Trot, he was not prepared for something like this. He visibly froze an awkward forced smile. "Balboa Shag you say...interesting." He forced out his mouth. Fast Heal just raised a brow and looked at Fox funny. "Hmmm...pardon me Mister Heal....a moment please." He held up a hoof as Fast Heal just shrugged and gave them some space.

"Well crap........Balboa Shag......he's my father..."
    He told Icy in a fretful hushed tones.

25. - Top - End - #1045
    Ettin in the Playground

"Well I don't know him personally, but my father does business with him...a uh Mister Shag, Balboa Shag." Fast Heal replied with a casual shrug.

For all the acting chops of our dear Fox Trot, he was not prepared for something like this. He visibly froze an awkward forced smile. "Balboa Shag you say...interesting." He forced out his mouth. Fast Heal just raised a brow and looked at Fox funny. "Hmmm...pardon me Mister Heal....a moment please." He held up a hoof as Fast Heal just shrugged and gave them some space.

"Well crap........Balboa Shag......he's my father..."
    He told Icy in a fretful hushed tones.
    Icy blinked. Then blinked again, shaking her head a little. "What?" she finally said in a surprised voice.

26. - Top - End - #1046
    Titan in the Playground

Lone Star made his way back to Icy and Fox Trot. Don't look now, but there's a group of ponies over there who recognize you as somepony from Bridle Bridal. They're idiots, but they might get it eventually. He whispered conspiratorally to Fox Trot as servants are wont to do.

Also, Hay Bale's here, trying to mingle. Which could be very very bad.

===

-So then I knocked him unconscious. Hay Bale finished telling her story to Balboa's dancer girl. Not the cleanest day on the job, but a bodyguard's job is hardly glamorous. Ya see what I'm getting at here? Don't worry too much about how they'll think of you, they already got ideas in their heads. Just be friendly. Flirt a little if ya like. Okay, go get 'em champ!
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2013-06-12 at 09:36 AM.

Extended Sig

27. - Top - End - #1047

At the Gala

"And how are you and your father enjoying this evening?"
    Ammy casually asks. At this point it was either talk to Fast Heal or go find somepony of a similar level of boring entitlement.

Unfortunately, or fortunately, she may not be recognizable unless the stallion has been in the right courtroom.
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #1048
    Troll in the Playground

Icy blinked. Then blinked again, shaking her head a little. "What?" she finally said in a surprised voice.
    "Yea...billionaire flankhole...Haven't spoken to him in years...aww frak...I'm sorry...I..I need to keep my cools, this..shouldn't...doesn't change anything.." He wearily smiled and nervously tapped his hoof against the ground.

Lone Star made his way back to Icy and Fox Trot. Don't look now, but there's a group of ponies over there who recognize you as somepony from Bridle Bridal. They're idiots, but they might get it eventually. He whispered conspiratorally to Fox Trot as servants are wont to do.

Also, Hay Bale's here, trying to mingle. Which could be very very bad.

"What??!...What the frak is she doing here?....Who would invite her?...."
    The questions rhetorical as he found himself in a face hoof.

===

-So then I knocked him unconscious. Hay Bale finished telling her story to Balboa's dancer girl. Not the cleanest day on the job, but a bodyguard's job is hardly glamorous. Ya see what I'm getting at here? Don't worry too much about how they'll think of you, they already got ideas in their heads. Just be friendly. Flirt a little if ya like. Okay, go get 'em champ!
    Strawberry nodded her head vigorously and abruptly turned to chat up some ponies talking amongst each other when she turned right into a servant carrying a plate of cocktails and crashed. You can guess what happened. The area quieted for a moment as it wound up being an attention grabbing as a collective snicker sounded in the immediate surrounding area.

Strawberry began to lip quiver.

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    At the Gala

"And how are you and your father enjoying this evening?"
    Ammy casually asks. At this point it was either talk to Fast Heal or go find somepony of a similar level of boring entitlement.

Unfortunately, or fortunately, she may not be recognizable unless the stallion has been in the right courtroom.
    Fast Heal was briefly surprised by Ammy's pop in but he recovered nicely after checking her over and slicked back his mane with his hoof and grinned. "Well, I can't speak for my father, but I'm enjoying my evening even more now." He said, looking her over again, except this time rather then checking her out he was trying to remember if he had seen before.

"May I have the pleasure of your name sweetheart?" He asked sleazily.

29. - Top - End - #1049
    Titan in the Playground

"What??!...What the frak is she doing here?....Who would invite her?...."
    The questions rhetorical as he found himself in a face hoof.
    I dunno, maybe she's someone's hooker? He hissed back. She's done lots of weird jobs.

Strawberry nodded her head vigorously and abruptly turned to chat up some ponies talking amongst each other when she turned right into a servant carrying a plate of cocktails and crashed. You can guess what happened. The area quieted for a moment as it wound up being an attention grabbing as a collective snicker sounded in the immediate surrounding area.

Strawberry began to lip quiver.
    Hay Bale glared at the waiter. Watch how you're carrying that thing! She snapped, grabbing one of his cloths. Honestly... you have magic, how did that...

She took the cloth and started wiping liquid off of her. You wouldn't believe me if I told you how often that happens. She whispered. Just relax, it's a party, not a business meeting.

Extended Sig

30. - Top - End - #1050

Mingling

Well then, another pony with a high opinion of himself that's going to get nowhere. Still, it's nice to pretend and maybe get a decent conversation. "You may," Ammy says without much emotion.

It takes a few seconds to introduce herself though. There's a small distraction, but that's quickly pushed out of her mind. "I am Amended Clause."
    Spoiler
    Show