New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 36 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11262728293031323334353637383940414243444546 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,080 of 1472
  1. - Top - End - #1051
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    "Yea...billionaire flankhole...Haven't spoken to him in years...aww frak...I'm sorry...I..I need to keep my cools, this..shouldn't...doesn't change anything.." He wearily smiled and nervously tapped his hoof against the ground.

"What??!...What the frak is she doing here?....Who would invite her?...."
    The questions rhetorical as he found himself in a face hoof.
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    I dunno, maybe she's someone's hooker? He hissed back. She's done lots of weird jobs.
    The small commotion that Hay Bale made drew Icy's attention even before Lone Star brought her name up. It made her frown a little. "I hope she or... your father for that matter, doesn't remember us. This might complicate things. Hm, is he associated with this cult? He is hosting this whole ensemble after all."

2. - Top - End - #1052
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    The small commotion that Hay Bale made drew Icy's attention even before Lone Star brought her name up. It made her frown a little. "I hope she or... your father for that matter, doesn't remember us. This might complicate things. Hm, is he associated with this cult? He is hosting this whole ensemble after all."
    Lone Star had to resist the urge to snark about his best friend from home forgetting him. Nothing's on fire yet, that's a major positive.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

3. - Top - End - #1053
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Mingling

Well then, another pony with a high opinion of himself that's going to get nowhere. Still, it's nice to pretend and maybe get a decent conversation. "You may," Ammy says without much emotion.

It takes a few seconds to introduce herself though. There's a small distraction, but that's quickly pushed out of her mind. "I am Amended Clause."
    "Fast Heal," The stallion replied with a bow. "What is it that you do...Miss Amended Clause?" He asked tilting his head and raising a brow.

I dunno, maybe she's someone's hooker? He hissed back. She's done lots of weird jobs.
    Fox had no comment on that anymore.

Fox tried not to stare at the small scene with Hay and Strawberry, instead he chose to pretend it wasn't happening. "I don't see how he wouldn't remember me...but he wouldn't remember you anyway since I don't think you've ever met. So we're good there!" He said quickly with a forced smile on his face, he looked just a touch borderline nutty.

Hay Bale glared at the waiter. Watch how you're carrying that thing! She snapped, grabbing one of his cloths. Honestly... you have magic, how did that...

She took the cloth and started wiping liquid off of her. You wouldn't believe me if I told you how often that happens. She whispered. Just relax, it's a party, not a business meeting.

Well you know, loss of concentration but anyways! The waiter winced and hurriedly cleaned the mess. "I'm so sorry..I'll...I'll get more clothes!"

Strawberry was all kinds of embarrassed considering the sort of folks here she looked frozen in mid tremble as Hay cleaned her up.

"What's going on here?"
    Balboa asked as he walked eating a lettuce wrap and looked around. He threw a glower at the rubber necking socialites who immediately stopped. "What happened? Who do I have to fire?" He gruffly asked.

4. - Top - End - #1054
    Titan in the Playground

Well you know, loss of concentration but anyways! The waiter winced and hurriedly cleaned the mess. "I'm so sorry..I'll...I'll get more clothes!"

Strawberry was all kinds of embarrassed considering the sort of folks here she looked frozen in mid tremble as Hay cleaned her up.

"What's going on here?"
    Balboa asked as he walked eating a lettuce wrap and looked around. He threw a glower at the rubber necking socialites who immediately stopped. "What happened? Who do I have to fire?" He gruffly asked.
    An accident, sir. Hay Bale replied, finishing up Strawberry's mane. Stallion was smitten by Miss Strawberry, lost his concentration, spilled drinks. I'll get her cleaned up.

Extended Sig

5. - Top - End - #1055
    Ettin in the Playground

Lone Star had to resist the urge to snark about his best friend from home forgetting him. Nothing's on fire yet, that's a major positive.
    "On fire. Right, I suppose that's one way of looking at it," Icy replied dryly.

Fox tried not to stare at the small scene with Hay and Strawberry, instead he chose to pretend it wasn't happening. "I don't see how he wouldn't remember me...but he wouldn't remember you anyway since I don't think you've ever met. So we're good there!" He said quickly with a forced smile on his face, he looked just a touch borderline nutty.
    "Well, we won't be able to stay away from the both of them forever," Icy remarked, glancing again at the little scene between Strawberry and Hay Bale.

"What's going on here?"
    An accident, sir. Hay Bale replied, finishing up Strawberry's mane. Stallion was smitten by Miss Strawberry, lost his concentration, spilled drinks. I'll get her cleaned up.
    "... is that him?" Icy whispered, nudging Fox.

6. - Top - End - #1056
    Titan in the Playground

"On fire. Right, I suppose that's one way of looking at it," Icy replied dryly.
    I didn't snark when you suggested that Hay would forget her best friend and his two best friends, one of whom houses his fillyfriend. He cocked an eyebrow. And trust me, with Hay Bale at a gala, that is a very positive thing.

"Well, we won't be able to stay away from the both of them forever," Icy remarked, glancing again at the little scene between Strawberry and Hay Bale.
    I could tell Hay Bale about this in a way that'll get her to leave us alone. Star tapped his chin. Can't speak for Balboa though.
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2013-06-15 at 10:15 AM.

Extended Sig

7. - Top - End - #1057
    Firbolg in the Playground

"Fast Heal," The stallion replied with a bow. "What is it that you do...Miss Amended Clause?" He asked tilting his head and raising a brow.
    Oh look, he thinks he's being particularly charming. "I happen to be a personal attorney. Busy, but they pay is good."

If he gets annoying, Ammy will drop the 'who' bomb.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

8. - Top - End - #1058
    Troll in the Playground

"Alright, take her to the restrooms then, I'd rather not give these folks any more to gossip about,"
    He said to Hay Bale as he smiled at Strawberry and gave her a quick kiss bringing out a blushing smile from the mare. He then turned to Astrid.

"Get me the name of that waiter.."
    He told her in a hushed gravelly tone. Astrid nodded as she put the plates of food on a nearby table and made herself scarce.

I didn't snark when you suggested that Hay would forget her best friend and his two best friends, one of whom houses his fillyfriend. He cocked an eyebrow. And trust me, with Hay Bale at a gala, that is a very positive thing.

I could tell Hay Bale about this in a way that'll get her to leave us alone. Star tapped his chin. Can't speak for Balboa though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grif
    "... is that him?" Icy whispered, nudging Fox.

"Yes...that is him.."
    Fox replied a little tensely as he watched the scene from a safe distance. "Of course he has a fillyfriend way younger than him.." He rolled his eyes and then found himself startled when it looked as if though Balboa were looking straight at him as Balboa waved in his direction with a playful leer.

However it turned out to be some mare he was beckoning over, the mayor of Manehatten to be exact. He watched his father invite the mare over to his table and socialize. It was a little surreal for Fox, watching his father who he hadn't seen in years, just right in front of him like this, his stomach churned.
    ----

Oh look, he thinks he's being particularly charming. "I happen to be a personal attorney. Busy, but they pay is good."

If he gets annoying, Ammy will drop the 'who' bomb.
    "A personal attorney eh? Hahah....I take it you're with someone else then eh?" He asked as he briefly spied the scene of Balboa and the Mayor and scrunched his brows for a moment before returning his attentions to Ammy.

9. - Top - End - #1059
    Ettin in the Playground

"Yes...that is him.."
    Fox replied a little tensely as he watched the scene from a safe distance. "Of course he has a fillyfriend way younger than him.." He rolled his eyes and then found himself startled when it looked as if though Balboa were looking straight at him as Balboa waved in his direction with a playful leer.

However it turned out to be some mare he was beckoning over, the mayor of Manehatten to be exact. He watched his father invite the mare over to his table and socialize. It was a little surreal for Fox, watching his father who he hadn't seen in years, just right in front of him like this, his stomach churned.
    Well, Fox was definitely making his distress obvious here, which would be drawing the attention of any socialite who might have been observing them. She quickly nudged Fox into the direction of the banquet table, planting a kiss on his cheek to further distract him, and hopefully away from the sight of Balboa for the moment. She also gestured for Lone Star to follow them while they were moving away. "So... what's the plan now?" she whispered, as soon as Fox seemed more calm.

10. - Top - End - #1060

"A personal attorney eh? Hahah....I take it you're with someone else then eh?" He asked as he briefly spied the scene of Balboa and the Mayor and scrunched his brows for a moment before returning his attentions to Ammy.

"Oh, I'm here more on business. Asked to attend so I can say some confusing-sounding terminology."

Ammy doesn't exactly mention who asked her to attend. The only thing that could make the situation worse is an entire ballroom of ponies swarming her as a route to her boss.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

11. - Top - End - #1061
    Titan in the Playground

"Alright, take her to the restrooms then, I'd rather not give these folks any more to gossip about,"
    He said to Hay Bale as he smiled at Strawberry and gave her a quick kiss bringing out a blushing smile from the mare. He then turned to Astrid.

"Get me the name of that waiter.."
    He told her in a hushed gravelly tone. Astrid nodded as she put the plates of food on a nearby table and made herself scarce.
    Hay Bale dragged Strawberry towards the bathrooms. Let's get ya cleaned up.

Well, Fox was definitely making his distress obvious here, which would be drawing the attention of any socialite who might have been observing them. She quickly nudged Fox into the direction of the banquet table, planting a kiss on his cheek to further distract him, and hopefully away from the sight of Balboa for the moment. She also gestured for Lone Star to follow them while they were moving away. "So... what's the plan now?" she whispered, as soon as Fox seemed more calm.
    I'm having trouble seeing what exactly has changed. We look for the cult, we find 'em asap. Lone Star replied. Just now Fox needs to avoid his dad and we all need to avoid Hay Bale.

Extended Sig

12. - Top - End - #1062
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible
    I'm having trouble seeing what exactly has changed. We look for the cult, we find 'em asap. Lone Star replied. Just now Fox needs to avoid his dad and we all need to avoid Hay Bale.

The kiss on his cheek seemed to do something to him. "Lone Star is right...nothing changes...we just stick to the plan...keep an ear out and p-play it cool.." He said and feigned interest towards one of the many paintings hanging on the walls.
    ---

Hay Bale dragged Strawberry towards the bathrooms. Let's get ya cleaned up.
    "That was so embarrassin'....t-thank you...hopefully...this doesn't end up being the only highlight of the party..haha...heh..eh.." Strawberry flushed as they walked into the restroom where the two were greeted by a restroom attendant. The bathrooms were quite nice with a gold and marble theme to it.

---

"Oh, I'm here more on business. Asked to attend so I can say some confusing-sounding terminology."

Ammy doesn't exactly mention who asked her to attend. The only thing that could make the situation worse is an entire ballroom of ponies swarming her as a route to her boss.
    "Is that so? Hahaha, try to confuse me then," He smirked as he offered her a drink he snagged from a different passing waiter.

13. - Top - End - #1063
    Ettin in the Playground

The kiss on his cheek seemed to do something to him. "Lone Star is right...nothing changes...we just stick to the plan...keep an ear out and p-play it cool.." He said and feigned interest towards one of the many paintings hanging on the walls.
    "When you two put it that way..." Icy cast another furtive glance for Hay Bale, who seemed to have disappeared. "Let's hope our paths don't cross then." She would join Fox in admiring the painting for a moment, before her eyes went back to scanning the crowd. So many socialites, so little time.

14. - Top - End - #1064

"Is that so? Hahaha, try to confuse me then," He smirked as he offered her a drink he snagged from a different passing waiter.

"It's rather boring, just saying 'no' in no less than 50 words,"
    Ammy replies. Ammy politely motions no to the drink though, having no idea if it's got alcohol.
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #1065
    Troll in the Playground

"When you two put it that way..." Icy cast another furtive glance for Hay Bale, who seemed to have disappeared. "Let's hope our paths don't cross then." She would join Fox in admiring the painting for a moment, before her eyes went back to scanning the crowd. So many socialites, so little time.
    Fox grumbled under his breath. "Crap....this isn't going the way I anticipated...seeing my father here I can't even think straight...I should be better than this...I should be--"

Fox found himself cut off as he suddenly felt a presence stand next to him. Looking to his side he saw Cerise and Co. sans Sun Kissed who was working that catering thing.

"Heya you two..three?" Cerise asked with a martini glass in hoof, happy smile, glossy eyes. Lemon Tea looked the same while Quick Step put on a neutral expression as she quietly watched the scene.

"It's rather boring, just saying 'no' in no less than 50 words,"
    Ammy replies. Ammy politely motions no to the drink though, having no idea if it's got alcohol.

"I must hear this then heh," Fast Heal laughed.

16. - Top - End - #1066
    Titan in the Playground

"That was so embarrassin'....t-thank you...hopefully...this doesn't end up being the only highlight of the party..haha...heh..eh.." Strawberry flushed as they walked into the restroom where the two were greeted by a restroom attendant. The bathrooms were quite nice with a gold and marble theme to it.
    Trust me, we'll be lucky if that's the worst thing to happen all evening. Hay Bale said absent-mindedly, quickly fixing her up.

Fox grumbled under his breath. "Crap....this isn't going the way I anticipated...seeing my father here I can't even think straight...I should be better than this...I should be--"

Fox found himself cut off as he suddenly felt a presence stand next to him. Looking to his side he saw Cerise and Co. sans Sun Kissed who was working that catering thing.

"Heya you two..three?" Cerise asked with a martini glass in hoof, happy smile, glossy eyes. Lemon Tea looked the same while Quick Step put on a neutral expression as she quietly watched the scene.
    Cerize, Lemon Tee, Queek Step. Lone Star acknowledged, nodding to each in turn... though he got which mare was which wrong. Nice to zee you.

Extended Sig

17. - Top - End - #1067
    Ettin in the Playground

"Oh good evening, Cerise, Lemon, Quick Step." Icy had to strain her politeness a little pronouncing the last name. "You three look lovely," she says, as she quickly slipped another nuzzle to Fox Trot, in part to rile up Quick Step. "How was your evening thus far?"

18. - Top - End - #1068

"I must hear this then heh," Fast Heal laughed.

"Then you're going to have to find a reason to be sued,"
    Ammy responds not in the mood for such a jest.

"I'd rather not imitate normal business right now."
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #1069
    Troll in the Playground

Trust me, we'll be lucky if that's the worst thing to happen all evening. Hay Bale said absent-mindedly, quickly fixing her up.
    "Thank you Miss Hay Bale..sorry I took you away from Mister Balboa on account yer supposed to be his bodyguard and all...bodyguarding him and what not and I'm here ya know...ah...anyways, thank you again Miss Hay Bale," She said bashfully as her mane was on its way to getting fixed. She sampled a perfume from the restroom attendant's samplesand spritzed herself to cover the smell of the martini.

Cerize, Lemon Tee, Queek Step. Lone Star acknowledged, nodding to each in turn... though he got which mare was which wrong. Nice to zee you.
    "Oh good evening, Cerise, Lemon, Quick Step." Icy had to strain her politeness a little pronouncing the last name. "You three look lovely," she says, as she quickly slipped another nuzzle to Fox Trot, in part to rile up Quick Step. "How was your evening thus far?"

Quick Step had a surface flinch, her hoof tensing for a second.

"Its been..quite...good...okay..party barely started but I feel so good hahah.." Cerise laughed and leaned on Lemon Tea for support who in turn was leaning on Cerise for support.

"Yea...though....wish there were more available bachelors hahaha..." Lemon Tea chuckled and then smiled at Lone Star in greeting, too tipsy to care he got her name switched with Cerise. "How about you...lot..how..is your evening? Hahah.."

"Then you're going to have to find a reason to be sued,"
    Ammy responds not in the mood for such a jest.

"I'd rather not imitate normal business right now."
    "Very well," Fast Heal shrugged and took a drink for himself and gingerly sipped at it. "What would you rather do?"

20. - Top - End - #1070
    Ettin in the Playground

"Its been..quite...good...okay..party barely started but I feel so good hahah.." Cerise laughed and leaned on Lemon Tea for support who in turn was leaning on Cerise for support.

"Yea...though....wish there were more available bachelors hahaha..." Lemon Tea chuckled and then smiled at Lone Star in greeting, too tipsy to care he got her name switched with Cerise. "How about you...lot..how..is your evening? Hahah.."
    "I suppose these kind of charity galas tends to attract those who are already paired with a significant other," Icy said with a plastic smile, tactfully refraining from mentioning that the two were already drunk and probably unappealing to any potential bachelors in any case. In response to Lemon Tea's question: "Oh, we've been enjoying the party so far. Met several interesting ponies."

21. - Top - End - #1071

"Very well," Fast Heal shrugged and took a drink for himself and gingerly sipped at it. "What would you rather do?"

"Mostly I'm working on the 'staying out of trouble' directive for the night. Other than that it's just talking to ponies to make the time go by faster,"
    Ammy responds. She takes a small look over towards where the commotion was to make sure she wasn't missing anything further.
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #1072
    Titan in the Playground

Calm and ze quiet. Lone Star replied, ever the picture of a butler. It's been quite nize.

"Thank you Miss Hay Bale..sorry I took you away from Mister Balboa on account yer supposed to be his bodyguard and all...bodyguarding him and what not and I'm here ya know...ah...anyways, thank you again Miss Hay Bale," She said bashfully as her mane was on its way to getting fixed. She sampled a perfume from the restroom attendant's samplesand spritzed herself to cover the smell of the martini.
    Meh. I snuck a force field generator under his skin last night. He'll be fine. She grinned slyly at her. Just don't ask me where I got it.

---
    Bridle Shores

Where da f***'re my forcefields?!

Extended Sig

23. - Top - End - #1073
    Troll in the Playground

Hay Bale and Strawberry

"A what?..Force field?...Un---" Young Strawberry shook her head. "Well..regardless. Anyways, I like you..I don't care what the other mares say, you're a nice pony." She nodded in assurance. "Anyways...again, I think I'm good...you can barely smell the alcohol now." She wanly smiled.

--

Balboa

The stallion animatedly chatted away with the mayor as he shifted his flank uncomfortably for reasons. He watched in the corner of his eye, his son with a pretty thing a small smirk playing on his mouth. He had noticed his son earlier and had intentionally looked in his direction earlier with the intention of freaking him out. Just as planned to see his son here. He chuckled inside, multi tasking with talking with the mayor and watching his son off in the distance through the crowds.
    --

Ammy

"You sound like you don't really want to be here," Fast Heal commented on and took another ginger sip.
    --

The Others

"Say...do you lot know of any bacherlors you can hook us up with?" Cerise asked with a giggle.

"Heck...I would even settle for your butler..." Lemon Tea demurely-giggled in all her tipsy buzzed-ness and made eyes at Lone Star. "I thought your accent of unknown origin kinda cute hahah."

Fox raised a brow and did his best to hide a snigger. "I'm afraid I can't help you girls there."

"Oh...oh poo..haha...drats," Cerise bemusedly sighed. Quick Step rolled her eyes and then let out a frustration sigh.

"Excuse me, I need to go to the powder room," Quick said abruptly and left.

24. - Top - End - #1074
    Ettin in the Playground

The Others

"Say...do you lot know of any bacherlors you can hook us up with?" Cerise asked with a giggle.

"Heck...I would even settle for your butler..." Lemon Tea demurely-giggled in all her tipsy buzzed-ness and made eyes at Lone Star. "I thought your accent of unknown origin kinda cute hahah."

Fox raised a brow and did his best to hide a snigger. "I'm afraid I can't help you girls there."

"Oh...oh poo..haha...drats," Cerise bemusedly sighed. Quick Step rolled her eyes and then let out a frustration sigh.

"Excuse me, I need to go to the powder room," Quick said abruptly and left.
    Icy giggled with the girls on the mention of Lone Star. "Unfortunately, I think Ink Pen here is already otherwise engaged." She raised an eyebrow at Quick's abrupt exit, stage left, but paid it no further mind. Instead, she continued to smile at Cerise, unaware of Balboa's watchful gaze. "How is Sun Kissed doing? She must be awfully busy catering to this crowd."

25. - Top - End - #1075

Ammy

"You sound like you don't really want to be here," Fast Heal commented on and took another ginger sip.

"Making the most of it, and officially I am most happy to be at this function,"
    Ammy replied. This pony turned out... about expected. "Where'd those others go you were talking to earlier?"
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #1076
    Titan in the Playground

Gee, zanks. Glad to know I am worth zettling for. Lone Star said dryly. He sighed. Yez, I am ozerwise involved at ze moment, but zank you for your interest.

---

Hay Bale cocked an eyebrow. Don't ignore 'em, champ. They may be right. She mixed up a special formula in her own saliva. Just lemme put this on your neck... She dragged her tongue along strawberry's neck. Strawberry would feel some of her tension and worry start to melt away...

There. She winked. One batch of minor relaxant for ya. And just a hint of pheromones for them. She thought to herself. Juuuuuust enough to tantalize. Just put all that behind ya, smile and make small-talk.

Extended Sig

27. - Top - End - #1077
    Troll in the Playground

Gee, zanks. Glad to know I am worth zettling for. Lone Star said dryly. He sighed. Yez, I am ozerwise involved at ze moment, but zank you for your interest.
    Icy giggled with the girls on the mention of Lone Star. "Unfortunately, I think Ink Pen here is already otherwise engaged." She raised an eyebrow at Quick's abrupt exit, stage left, but paid it no further mind. Instead, she continued to smile at Cerise, unaware of Balboa's watchful gaze. "How is Sun Kissed doing? She must be awfully busy catering to this crowd."
    The fuzzy minded Cerise had a silly grin and 'pleasantly' surprised look in her eye. "Aaaaaaah.....what you really mean is that that rumors were true...but not the cheating on Mister Playwright bit.....Heheh Miss Solstice...you lucky mare you...dating two hotties....hahah...must be awesome.....I wish I were you right now hahaha.." She chuckled and patted Icy on the shoulder with a free hoof.

"Indeed haha," Lemon Tea chuckled. "Though it is a shame Inky is taken..heh..Anyways...I'd say Sun Kissed is doing alright...stressed a bit this morning, her boss is a total hardflank and such a perfectionist, oi."
    ==============

Hay Bale cocked an eyebrow. Don't ignore 'em, champ. They may be right. She mixed up a special formula in her own saliva. Just lemme put this on your neck... She dragged her tongue along strawberry's neck. Strawberry would feel some of her tension and worry start to melt away...

There. She winked. One batch of minor relaxant for ya. And just a hint of pheromones for them. She thought to herself. Juuuuuust enough to tantalize. Just put all that behind ya, smile and make small-talk.
    Strawberry's tail perked as her eyes widened. "I uh...is...that..necessary to..apply it on my neck like that?" She blushed and quickly stood up. The restroom attendant quirked a brow and looked away to mind her own business. "Nevermind...let's just return..to..out there.."
    ============

"Making the most of it, and officially I am most happy to be at this function,"
    Ammy replied. This pony turned out... about expected. "Where'd those others go you were talking to earlier?"
    "Seemed to have went off somewhere left...honestly, I wasn't paying that much attention, I got distracted by beautiful things," He crookedly smirked.

28. - Top - End - #1078
    Titan in the Playground

The fuzzy minded Cerise had a silly grin and 'pleasantly' surprised look in her eye. "Aaaaaaah.....what you really mean is that that rumors were true...but not the cheating on Mister Playwright bit.....Heheh Miss Solstice...you lucky mare you...dating two hotties....hahah...must be awesome.....I wish I were you right now hahaha.." She chuckled and patted Icy on the shoulder with a free hoof.
    Lone Star tried not to facehoof at how simultaneously right and wrong she was.

Why is it that I never get hit on when I'm not in a relationship but the minute I get in one I'm apparently droolworthy?

"Indeed haha," Lemon Tea chuckled. "Though it is a shame Inky is taken..heh..Anyways...I'd say Sun Kissed is doing alright...stressed a bit this morning, her boss is a total hardflank and such a perfectionist, oi."
    Lone Star nodded. I know ze feeling.I write in my free time, and my publisher... ze godeees, her azz is friggen adamantee-em.

Strawberry's tail perked as her eyes widened. "I uh...is...that..necessary to..apply it on my neck like that?" She blushed and quickly stood up. The restroom attendant quirked a brow and looked away to mind her own business. "Nevermind...let's just return..to..out there.."
    Nah, it's just easier to use saliva. She licked her lips and trotted for the door. Let's go get 'em. Have fun flirtin' or whatever it is you do.

Extended Sig

29. - Top - End - #1079

"Seemed to have went off somewhere left...honestly, I wasn't paying that much attention, I got distracted by beautiful things," He crookedly smirked.
    That leads to an eye roll. Maybe this stallion's actions warrant a strike two. "You may wish to watch your language. There are interpretations that aren't entirely professional."
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #1080
    Ettin in the Playground

Icy frowned a little, wincing at Ceries loose words. Hopefully nopony else heard that; it would be inviting awkward questions to say the least. She chuckled along with Cerise. "Haha, you're too kind, but Ink Pen and I are not... well... in a relationship. Mister F-- Playwright means the world to me and I can't imagine being any other pony else," Icy said, planting another kiss on Fox's cheeks.

"Oh I know that feeling. My sympathies," Icy said.