New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 1732333435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,260 of 1472
  1. - Top - End - #1231
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Rainbow bites her lips to not giggle from the lick. "Sounds like you are asking to go on a date." The sniper grabs a book and flips through the pages. "Or on a ballroom espionage mission. Like in those movies." Eventually she reaches the advertisement she saw before. A spy flick that was coming out soon.
    "A-a formal date'd be just swell." Sandy scrunched up his face and fidgeted nervously with his forehooves. "We could get all dolled up, I'd take you to a fancy restaurant with music an' everythin', we could have a dance or two, an' maybe then go find a lake or a quiet bench somewheres an'...an' watch th' stars come out." He grinned earnestly, looking to her for her reaction. "A-a-an' we can do some formal-lookin' espionage while we're at it if you'd like."
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

2. - Top - End - #1232
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"I'm still rather surprised that you took to little ol' me...the same filly who would get you into trouble with the drill sergeants..."
    She laughed and returned the nuzzle, her synthetic hoof gently touching his furry chest.

"Mmm....well...even if it took quite long....I'm glad that we did hit this stage...You're my best friend you know...Silverpine..."
    She smiled, finding herself filled with mush gushiness, the thought made her blush a little in harassment.
    (I think *harassment meant embarrassment, but it's vague enough I can't tell.)

"I like to think that you made me see the other side of what life has to offer," Silverpine said with a soft smile, dropping down to nuzzle her neck. "... it's really just... well... thanks, Captain. For giving me a chance."

3. - Top - End - #1233
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    (I think *harassment meant embarrassment, but it's vague enough I can't tell.)

"I like to think that you made me see the other side of what life has to offer," Silverpine said with a soft smile, dropping down to nuzzle her neck. "... it's really just... well... thanks, Captain. For giving me a chance."
    (I thought I wrote in embarrassment...ah well...at least you kinda got it xD)

"If your idea of seduction is making me look saintly...keep going lieutenant..."
    She laughed, her cheeks a little pleasantly red. "...Its really you that should be thanked...you stuck with me...and me knowing me...I probably wasn't easy being around...you know...given my flirty behavior around others. So..thanks Silverpine."

4. - Top - End - #1234
    Ettin in the Playground

(I thought I wrote in embarrassment...ah well...at least you kinda got it xD)

"If your idea of seduction is making me look saintly...keep going lieutenant..."
    She laughed, her cheeks a little pleasantly red. "...Its really you that should be thanked...you stuck with me...and me knowing me...I probably wasn't easy being around...you know...given my flirty behavior around others. So..thanks Silverpine."
    "Oh, I was supposed to be seducing? Darn, I forgot all about that," he replied with a playful smirk. Then his expression sobered again, his ears flattening. "I... well... I might have been jealous a couple of times when you do... well you do that thing you do... not my best moment, admittedly."

5. - Top - End - #1235
    Troll in the Playground

Oh great. One of those extreme zealots like the bomber mare on the train. Icy quickly decided she wasn't worth inflicting pain on, given that a) time was limited and b) she needed to disarm this bomb quickly before they were all vapourised. Well, time to study the device and hope her non-existent bomb-disarming skills were enough. In one corner of her mind, she wondered why there was sudden hush outside the bathroom as well... as if something was happening.
    She wasn't given much of a chance to study the bomb as a pony toilet seat wrapped in magic would be flung her way towards her head. The other pony, the unicorn stallion, grunted, blood dripping down the side of his head as he struggled to get up from the ground. He snarled painfully at Icy.

"If you....really want to play a hero...you're better pathetically...trying to warn everyone..haha....though...it may be too late for that..." He choke-coughed a little.
    ==========================================

Earlier Elsewhere

Eight ponies in dark blue body suits began to make their way into the Dockafeller building, three guards lay dead while being dragged off by one of the body suit sporting ponies. Three unicorns began to disarm other areas of the buildings freshly placed anti-teleport fields while four others carried with them fairly large covered packages. The one dragging the dead guards away began to remove the guards' armor.

"Is Balboa still in there?" One of them asked the other.

"That old bastard should be...its his party, like he would dare to be a terrible host.." Another replied with a light laugh.

"Good....this'll teach that old bastard what happens when you try to pull one over us....feh...old coot really believed we were working under him...that he could be in charge. Hah."

"Its fudgin' ridiculous that's what it is.." An earth pony mare replied with a chuckle. "But do not forget...this is not some revenge plan....no no...this is far more than that.." There was silence for a moment as all eight ponies closed their eyes and bowed their heads, their mouths murmuring something before they all returned to what they were doing.

"Mmm...alright...here we go.....if we got this right Cake Walk, Knick Knack and Cold Stone, should be able to be teleported to the mare's restroom on the gala floor...naturally, we advise you lot to dispose of anypony you find in there."

"No durrr," Knick Knack rolled his eyes and snerked as he got ready along with the two others.

"In chaos we sow corruption," The other unicorn said to them with a small bow as his horn lit and wrapped around the three before they disappeared off.

He then turned to the remaining. "Alrighty...I'm thinking the kitchen next, lowest anti teleport defense there." The other four nodded while one stood, donning his new guard armor.

================
    "Oh, I was supposed to be seducing? Darn, I forgot all about that," he replied with a playful smirk. Then his expression sobered again, his ears flattening. "I... well... I might have been jealous a couple of times when you do... well you do that thing you do... not my best moment, admittedly."

'I recall...and I..I'm sorry to have made you feel that way...."
    She frowned and lightly sputtered, blowing up a tendril of mane from her face.

6. - Top - End - #1236
    Ettin in the Playground

She wasn't given much of a chance to study the bomb as a pony toilet seat wrapped in magic would be flung her way towards her head. The other pony, the unicorn stallion, grunted, blood dripping down the side of his head as he struggled to get up from the ground. He snarled painfully at Icy.

"If you....really want to play a hero...you're better pathetically...trying to warn everyone..haha....though...it may be too late for that..." He choke-coughed a little.
    Bother. Icy narrowly dodged the impromptu missile, and winced as the plastic seat shattered and rained debris all around her. "I'm going to disarm this. And you're going to tell me how," Icy said with a low, menacing voice, grabbing the unicorn by the neck and dragging him closer, together with an ice axe materialising above him.

Still, in case said unicorn was disinclined to talk, and Icy had every reason to suspect so, she went back to glancing over the bomb to see if there was anything she could do.

'I recall...and I..I'm sorry to have made you feel that way...."
    She frowned and lightly sputtered, blowing up a tendril of mane from her face.
    Silverpine chuckled. "Don't feel bad. It's really my own problem. What's important now is that we're together..." he said softly, hugging her tight.

7. - Top - End - #1237
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    "A-a formal date'd be just swell." Sandy scrunched up his face and fidgeted nervously with his forehooves. "We could get all dolled up, I'd take you to a fancy restaurant with music an' everythin', we could have a dance or two, an' maybe then go find a lake or a quiet bench somewheres an'...an' watch th' stars come out." He grinned earnestly, looking to her for her reaction. "A-a-an' we can do some formal-lookin' espionage while we're at it if you'd like."
    "All of that for me. That's too much. I'm just a little pony." She found her imagination running wild with image of Mr. Shores. Him in a white tuxedo sweeping her off her hooves like a little princess. A normal mare would squee. "I've never been to a formal date before. Nor have I been to on a formal dress spy or recon mission."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

8. - Top - End - #1238
    Titan in the Playground

"All of that for me. That's too much. I'm just a little pony." She found her imagination running wild with image of Mr. Shores. Him in a white tuxedo sweeping her off her hooves like a little princess. A normal mare would squee. "I've never been to a formal date before. Nor have I been to on a formal dress spy or recon mission."
    Sandy meanwhile had his thoughts firmly on his filly. Imaging her shining like a star in her new dress, getting the honor of sharing dinner and a dance with such a lovely mare, letting her know just how beautiful she looked to him, his heart soared at the thought.

"Oh it'd be real heaps of fun! It's a bit like a regular date mixed together with...with a formal officer dinner. An' th' dancin' is just like club dancin', only slower an' with special steps. I think..." Come to think of it, had he even been on any formal dates? Bah, he could figure it all out beforehoof. "Well, nevermind that; th' important thing is that we'd be doin' it all together, an' we'd be th' best-lookin' pair of ponies this side of Canterlot. What d'you say? I saw lots of fancy places in th' city today; we could go after the...the..." Anything more was lost to a truly impressive, jaw-loosening yawn. It lasted so long, it was a wonder he didn't pass out for lack of oxygen. "...after the mission. Whew! 'Cuse me..." He blinked and rubbed at his eyes.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2013-07-28 at 01:05 AM.

9. - Top - End - #1239
    Troll in the Playground

Bother. Icy narrowly dodged the impromptu missile, and winced as the plastic seat shattered and rained debris all around her. "I'm going to disarm this. And you're going to tell me how," Icy said with a low, menacing voice, grabbing the unicorn by the neck and dragging him closer, together with an ice axe materialising above him.

Still, in case said unicorn was disinclined to talk, and Icy had every reason to suspect so, she went back to glancing over the bomb to see if there was anything she could do.
    The unicorn stared at her with a crooked grin though the effect was halted as they twitched trying to deal with blood on the their muzzles, tickling them. "You can always try cutting the red wire, I'm sure that will do it hahah.....don't be an idiot...like I'd tell you..." He glanced up at the axe in amusement. Meanwhile, the earth pony bided her time and slowly nibbled herself out of icy shackles. Of course neither would admit that it hadn't been armed yet, more like it was in the process of being so when Icy decided to appear.

As for the explosive itself, it wasn't your cobbled together in a basement, there was some serious construction to it while being the size of three hooves.
    --
    [quote=Grif]Silverpine chuckled. "Don't feel bad. It's really my own problem. What's important now is that we're together..." he said softly, hugging her tight.[/QUOTE]

"Right.."
    She murmured and moved in and began to kiss him as a yawn escaped her mouth. "Ah..whoops sorry...mmm..a wee bit sleepy...." She smiled but continued to kiss him.

10. - Top - End - #1240
    Firbolg in the Playground

"Mmm..well I was referring to the other stallion there...but you can still bring the one with the dumb expression on his face,"
    Balboa whispered over to Ammy.
    That remark was a little confusing to Ammy, "You wanted your son... the one that sort of looks like you? Or is the brown one not your son?"
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

11. - Top - End - #1241
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    That remark was a little confusing to Ammy, "You wanted your son... the one that sort of looks like you? Or is the brown one not your son?"

A frowned formed on Balboa's, his muzzle wrinkling. "It means 'both' sweetie. Bring both."
    Last edited by Benson; 2013-07-28 at 01:28 PM.

12. - Top - End - #1242
    Ettin in the Playground

The unicorn stared at her with a crooked grin though the effect was halted as they twitched trying to deal with blood on the their muzzles, tickling them. "You can always try cutting the red wire, I'm sure that will do it hahah.....don't be an idiot...like I'd tell you..." He glanced up at the axe in amusement. Meanwhile, the earth pony bided her time and slowly nibbled herself out of icy shackles. Of course neither would admit that it hadn't been armed yet, more like it was in the process of being so when Icy decided to appear.

As for the explosive itself, it wasn't your cobbled together in a basement, there was some serious construction to it while being the size of three hooves.
    The ice mage let out a frustrated sigh. This was definitely not her area of expertise. She liked it when it was simple and the enemies were ponies who she could stab in the face and get over with it. She thought briefly about freezing the bomb solid then tossing it out the building as far as she could manage... and decided to file that away as an absolute last resort.

Huh. Come to think of it, the bomb wasn't even ticking or anything. Not even a silent hum that she would expect if it was magical in nature. She blinked, then gently lifted the device up, looking to see if anything moved.

"Right.."[/COLOR] She murmured and moved in and began to kiss him as a yawn escaped her mouth. "Ah..whoops sorry...mmm..a wee bit sleepy...." She smiled but continued to kiss him.
    "What an unladylike yawn, my Captain," Silverpine said with a small laugh, before smooching her again. "Mmm, well, if you're feeling tired, we can always do this later..." he continued, though obviously he looked reluctant to leave the side of his beautiful captain.

13. - Top - End - #1243

Manehatten

"Any special requests for handling the other one then?"
    Ammy asks. Fox's 'friend' probably isn't going to be afforded the 'not the face' treatment.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

14. - Top - End - #1244
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Sandy meanwhile had his thoughts firmly on his filly. Imaging her shining like a star in her new dress, getting the honor of sharing dinner and a dance with such a lovely mare, letting her know just how beautiful she looked to him, his heart soared at the thought.

"Oh it'd be real heaps of fun! It's a bit like a regular date mixed together with...with a formal officer dinner. An' th' dancin' is just like club dancin', only slower an' with special steps. I think..." Come to think of it, had he even been on any formal dates? Bah, he could figure it all out beforehoof. "Well, nevermind that; th' important thing is that we'd be doin' it all together, an' we'd be th' best-lookin' pair of ponies this side of Canterlot. What d'you say? I saw lots of fancy places in th' city today; we could go after the...the..." Anything more was lost to a truly impressive, jaw-loosening yawn. It lasted so long, it was a wonder he didn't pass out for lack of oxygen. "...after the mission. Whew! 'Cuse me..." He blinked and rubbed at his eyes.
    Upon hearing the yawn of her coltfriend, the mare's protective instinct's kicked in. A hoof went to Sandy's head. Another pulled down an eyelid to check color. "Sandy, are you tired? Or fatigued? Been near any jungles? Marelaria infested jungles?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

15. - Top - End - #1245
    Titan in the Playground

[Lone Star]

It was amazing the kind of places you could find to hide in a kitchen. After all, you'd think an oven like this would be closer to the ground. He peeked out from underneath. Nopony was here cooking for some reason, so he had gotten under without an issue. Now, however, he needed to get out of the building, follow them to wherever Fox was going to be held, and get his........ his uh...

... Hang on a sec... carry the team... divide by music night at the pub...

Fillyfriend's sister's split personality's coltfriend?

... Eh.

The door banged open and he quickly pulled himself under the oven.

I know you're here, twinkle. Hay Bale said cheerfully, trotting in. You can't hide from me.

... Oh dear.

After all, it's not that big of a room.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

16. - Top - End - #1246
    Barbarian in the Playground

Blaze
    An hour later and Blaze is prepared to begin.
    Wearing light bodyarmor and his hooves cloaked in brass up to right below his knees(perfect for fast hoof-to-hoof combat), he looked pretty intimidating
    He decided to go a bit deeper in than usual, simply because he didn't know if they'd encounter trouble or not along the way.
    He looks to see if Hover is ready.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

17. - Top - End - #1247
    Titan in the Playground

Upon hearing the yawn of her coltfriend, the mare's protective instinct's kicked in. A hoof went to Sandy's head. Another pulled down an eyelid to check color. "Sandy, are you tired? Or fatigued? Been near any jungles? Marelaria infested jungles?"
    Aw, horseapples. That darn yawn had sentenced Sandy to an unavoidable check-up. He pouted and puffed his cheeks up, enduring the pokes and prods of his filly. "No, I ain't tired. No, I ain't fatigued. No, I ain't been near no jungles. Just went t'town today with th' Cap'n, didn't go or eat nothin' unusual, an' we've been together on th' ship before that. I'm fine." insisted Sandy. "Let's...let's just get back t'plannin' our night out, alright?"

Rainbow, however, could see through his fib in an instant. One look into those drooping, unfocused eyes, and she'd read an intense weariness in her stallion. No fever, no discoloration of the eye, just the flickering eyelids and sagging posture of an exhausted pony.

Poor little guy; a full day out scouting with the Captain could put a strain on even the most stalwart of soldiers. And after all that, he'd busted his flank not only getting things ready for tomorrow's mission, but also tending to his filly and planning a special night out just for her. Was it any wonder he looked ready to nod off where he stood?

18. - Top - End - #1248
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Blaze
    An hour later and Blaze is prepared to begin.
    Wearing light bodyarmor and his hooves cloaked in brass up to right below his knees(perfect for fast hoof-to-hoof combat), he looked pretty intimidating
    He decided to go a bit deeper in than usual, simply because he didn't know if they'd encounter trouble or not along the way.
    He looks to see if Hover is ready.
    Hover Hooves was in her room. Her dress was black and laced. And the burnt hole-filled umbrella she say under was pathetic. "You look pretty tough."

Aw, horseapples. That darn yawn had sentenced Sandy to an unavoidable check-up. He pouted and puffed his cheeks up, enduring the pokes and prods of his filly. "No, I ain't tired. No, I ain't fatigued. No, I ain't been near no jungles. Just went t'town today with th' Cap'n, didn't go or eat nothin' unusual, an' we've been together on th' ship before that. I'm fine." insisted Sandy. "Let's...let's just get back t'plannin' our night out, alright?"

Rainbow, however, could see through his fib in an instant. One look into those drooping, unfocused eyes, and she'd read an intense weariness in her stallion. No fever, no discoloration of the eye, just the flickering eyelids and sagging posture of an exhausted pony.

Poor little guy; a full day out scouting with the Captain could put a strain on even the most stalwart of soldiers. And after all that, he'd busted his flank not only getting things ready for tomorrow's mission, but also tending to his filly and planning a special night out just for her. Was it any wonder he looked ready to nod off where he stood?
    Rainbow pulled out Sandy's tongue to examine it. There was no coating."We can continue planning from your bed. You are in need of one and so do I."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

19. - Top - End - #1249
    Titan in the Playground

Rainbow pulled out Sandy's tongue to examine it. There was no coating."We can continue planning from your bed. You are in need of one and so do I."
    "Ehhhhh nehhhh neh sehh."

Hard to talk when your filly's got your tongue. Whatever that was supposed to be, it certainly didn't sound like Sandy was agreeing with her assessment.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2013-07-29 at 02:49 PM.

20. - Top - End - #1250
    Troll in the Playground

The ice mage let out a frustrated sigh. This was definitely not her area of expertise. She liked it when it was simple and the enemies were ponies who she could stab in the face and get over with it. She thought briefly about freezing the bomb solid then tossing it out the building as far as she could manage... and decided to file that away as an absolute last resort.

Huh. Come to think of it, the bomb wasn't even ticking or anything. Not even a silent hum that she would expect if it was magical in nature. She blinked, then gently lifted the device up, looking to see if anything moved.
    Nothing moved when she' touched it.

"Eh eh stankface..keep messing with it and hahaha...pre mature Kaboom," The unicorn laughed cackled and spat at Icy.

"What an unladylike yawn, my Captain," Silverpine said with a small laugh, before smooching her again. "Mmm, well, if you're feeling tired, we can always do this later..." he continued, though obviously he looked reluctant to leave the side of his beautiful captain.

"No no...its fine...it was just a rogue....yaaaaaaaaaaaaawn,"
    She yawned on the word yawn. She sheepishly smiled and used kisses to distract him. 'Don't leave Silverpine...stay here with me, please?" She asked and purposely put on a sad look to further playfully manipulate Silverpine.
    ---

Manehatten

"Any special requests for handling the other one then?"
    Ammy asks. Fox's 'friend' probably isn't going to be afforded the 'not the face' treatment.

Balboa stared at the two stallions, standing closer over here now, making sure to look indifferent and he uninterestedly glanced at Fox Trot and then at the other stallion. "By all means, don't be gentle." He crookedly smirked.

21. - Top - End - #1251

Balboa stared at the two stallions, standing closer over here now, making sure to look indifferent and he uninterestedly glanced at Fox Trot and then at the other stallion. "By all means, don't be gentle." He crookedly smirked.
    Ammy stands around for a moment waiting for things to occur. After the brief wait she motions over at the guards. "You heard the boss, get moving."

Because of an illogical desire to tempt fate a little, the unicorn mare would follow along closer to Fox Trot than anypony else.
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #1252
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Ehhhhh nehhhh neh sehh."

Hard to talk when your filly's got your tongue. Whatever that was supposed to be, it certainly didn't sound like Sandy was agreeing with her assessment.
    Rainbow holds on to the tongue of the littlish stallion. "You are tired. Or sick. If you go take a nap, I'll give your tongue back and something special." The mare gave Sandy a devious wink. The a smile which could not be trusted.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

23. - Top - End - #1253
    Titan in the Playground

Rainbow holds on to the tongue of the littlish stallion. "You are tired. Or sick. If you go take a nap, I'll give your tongue back and something special." The mare gave Sandy a devious wink. The a smile which could not be trusted.
    Sweat broke out on Sandy's forehead. Caught by the tongue and nowhere to run; this little chat had taken a turn so quick his head still wasn't on quite straight. "Soseih...sehsal?" he asked cautiously.

24. - Top - End - #1254
    Ettin in the Playground

Nothing moved when she' touched it.

"Eh eh stankface..keep messing with it and hahaha...pre mature Kaboom," The unicorn laughed cackled and spat at Icy.
    "Maybe..." Icy said thoughtfully, casually stepping aside to dodge the little spit. She eyed the bomb more critically, shaking it a little. Then she grinned a little at the unicorn, turning around to show him the inactive device. "I think it's missing a spark."

"No no...its fine...it was just a rogue....yaaaaaaaaaaaaawn,"
    She yawned on the word yawn. She sheepishly smiled and used kisses to distract him. 'Don't leave Silverpine...stay here with me, please?" She asked and purposely put on a sad look to further playfully manipulate Silverpine.
    Gearstride used Puppy Eyes! It was Super Effective! Silverpine immediately cuddled Gearstride close. "Of course, Gear. Anything for you..." he said, nuzzling her.

25. - Top - End - #1255
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Sweat broke out on Sandy's forehead. Caught by the tongue and nowhere to run; this little chat had taken a turn so quick his head still wasn't on quite straight. "Soseih...sehsal?" he asked cautiously.
    Rainbow released Sandy's tongue. "Speak, Sandy."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

26. - Top - End - #1256
    Titan in the Playground

Rainbow released Sandy's tongue. "Speak, Sandy."
    Sandy worked his jaw to get proper feeling back in his tongue. "I-I said, well, y-you said...*yawwwwwwnnn* somefin' special? Like wh-what?" His hooves fidgeted nervously, totally unsure of the whims and forces he was dealing with here - and fearing he was far, far out of his pay grade.

27. - Top - End - #1257
    Troll in the Playground

Ammy stands around for a moment waiting for things to occur. After the brief wait she motions over at the guards. "You heard the boss, get moving."

Because of an illogical desire to tempt fate a little, the unicorn mare would follow along closer to Fox Trot than anypony else.
    Fox Trot turned his head and glared at his father who just glanced coolly back. His glare fell onto the near by Ammy as his father turned away. "....What you lot going to do to me?" He asked with gritted teeth while the other stallion, the big guy just took another glance at the bathroom and then at Balboa's back glaring daggers into him.
    --

Balboa returned to Astrid with a smirk on his face and nodded his head. "I was a real hardass wasn't I? Hahaha."

"Yes sir, a real hardass.." Astrid replied dryly and then cleared her throat. "Are you sure that was the best way to go about that? He's your son you haven't seen in years and now you're trying to scare him?" She shook her head.

Balboa just grinned and shrugged. "Perhaps not, but I have a little announcement to make anyway."
    -----

"Maybe..." Icy said thoughtfully, casually stepping aside to dodge the little spit. She eyed the bomb more critically, shaking it a little. Then she grinned a little at the unicorn, turning around to show him the inactive device. "I think it's missing a spark."
    "Oh is it now? I should probably..have a look!" He would light up his horn and yoink the bomb away from her with a grin of her own.

Quote Originally Posted by Grif
    Gearstride used Puppy Eyes! It was Super Effective! Silverpine immediately cuddled Gearstride close. "Of course, Gear. Anything for you..." he said, nuzzling her.

"Good."
    She smirked and rubbed her cheek against his cheek. "Mmmm...." She ran her hoof over his mane. "I wonder how you'd look if you let your mane grow out a bit....I think you've sported this mane style since when you were in boot camp." She chuckled.

28. - Top - End - #1258
    Titan in the Playground

Hay Bale continued to search the kitchen, sniffing the air for her old friend. He couldn't hide from her long, she knew. Eventually, he would make a break for it. And she could catch him in a chase, if need be.

Come on now, Starrie. She purred, peeking under an oven and finding nothing. Don't hide from your friends. You have so few of them.

A response came in the form of a meat cleaver that she ducked under.

How charming. Esmeralda clearly picked a winner with you.

I have a thing for crazy ponies.

Believe me, I know. She sneered. Crazy and b****y was always your style.

---
    [Outside the Kitchen]

Hay Bale crashed through the wall of the kitchen, right next to the door. She pulled herself up quickly, glaring at the black pegasus stepping out of the hole.

Probably deserved that. She smirked. But at least I've found you now.

Where is Fox Trot being taken, Hay Bale?

You really should ask Icy that kind of question.

Or I could go get your boss and make him tell me.

Hay Bale rolled her eyes. As if you could get past me. She waved to the guards. I got this, boys and girls. Take a few steps back, kay?
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

29. - Top - End - #1259
    Ettin in the Playground

"Oh is it now? I should probably..have a look!" He would light up his horn and yoink the bomb away from her with a grin of her own.
    Icy smirked, and the entire device was suddenly encased in a solid block of ice, preventing the unicorn any clear view of it, before yoinking it back again. If the unicorn resists, then it'd be a mental and magical tug-o-war. Who would prevail?

"Good."
    She smirked and rubbed her cheek against his cheek. "Mmmm...." She ran her hoof over his mane. "I wonder how you'd look if you let your mane grow out a bit....I think you've sported this mane style since when you were in boot camp." She chuckled.
    "Hey, I like my mane style. It's... functional," Silverpine replied, a little defensively.
    Last edited by Grif; 2013-07-30 at 08:40 PM.

30. - Top - End - #1260

Fox Trot turned his head and glared at his father who just glanced coolly back. His glare fell onto the near by Ammy as his father turned away. "....What you lot going to do to me?" He asked with gritted teeth while the other stallion, the big guy just took another glance at the bathroom and then at Balboa's back glaring daggers into him.
    Well if glaring daggers is bad, Ammy can manifest daggers with her glare... but that's irrelevant. "We're going to be asking a few questions about this disruption."

At this point one of the guards will have happened to find a device that looks not unlike an ice cream scoop with spikes, but Ammy waves it off. "It is in your best interest to be chatty."
    Spoiler
    Show