New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 223738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,410 of 1472
  1. - Top - End - #1381
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Balboa tautly smiled and gestured that one of the medics give her a glass of water and an aspirin.

"Hmmm, you know, this wasn't really how I expected the reunion with my son to go, this little incident was quite the curveball I must say,"
    He said offhandedly with wistful smile and shake of his head. He then glanced at Icy and smirked.
    (I am somewhat amused Balboa and Icy seemed to be getting along so well.)

Icy accepted the capsule of aspirin and cup of water gratefully, and downed it with a one gulp. At least that'd dull the ache in her sides, if not exactly cure her. "Oh? How did you imagine it would go?" Again that Fox... Balboa smirk. Took "like father, like son," to a whole new meaning. "Speaking of which, where is he?"
    Last edited by Grif; 2013-09-01 at 09:53 AM.

2. - Top - End - #1382
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Mr Shores...." Silverpine growled in (her)his trademark please-don't-mess-with-me-now voice. "I'm not going to ask again." Even feminine, the lieutenant at least retained (her)his air of authority.

The Cirrus

"Babe...you sound so hot right now with your authoritative lady voice,"
    Gearstride's masculine voice sounded from behind the door.

"Anyways, the lieutenant is right Shores, open the door, captain's orders at the very least."
    The voice made a noise somewhere between a squeak and a yelp. "Cap'n?! Silverma'am?! Er, She-lverpine?! Oh goodness..." Magic flashed from beneath the doorway as heavy furniture ground across the floor. "S-s-sorry for th' wait, openin' th' door right away, ma'am. Sir. Sirma'ams. Oh dear..."

The sand glowed gold, and the door opened...by a crack. Just enough to see an eye peeking out.

"H-hello, Cap'n. Lieutenant. said Sandy, barely above a whisper.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

3. - Top - End - #1383
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    The voice made a noise somewhere between a squeak and a yelp. "Cap'n?! Silverma'am?! Er, She-lverpine?! Oh goodness..." Magic flashed from beneath the doorway as heavy furniture ground across the floor. "S-s-sorry for th' wait, openin' th' door right away, ma'am. Sir. Sirma'ams. Oh dear..."

The sand glowed gold, and the door opened...by a crack. Just enough to see an eye peeking out.

"H-hello, Cap'n. Lieutenant. said Sandy, barely above a whisper.
    Well, Sandy might spy a distinctly female Silverpine and a distinctly male Gearstride. Though seeing both in this state might be a shock to him anyway.

"Sandy?" Silverpine said, blinking, now resuming a more normal tone. "You alright there?" (S)he pushed a hoof against the door to get a better look.

4. - Top - End - #1384
    Titan in the Playground

The clean up crew and some guards momentarily glanced at her, the guards unaffected by her weirdness, though some ponies on the clean up crew gave a few raised brows.

Anyways, searching the two bodies would indeed reveal an eclipse tattoo.
    Hay Bale returned then. Yup. Both of them had eclipse tattoos. By the way, what does an eclipse tattoo look like?
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

5. - Top - End - #1385
    Titan in the Playground

Well, Sandy might spy a distinctly female Silverpine and a distinctly male Gearstride. Though seeing both in this state might be a shock to him anyway.
    Sandy stared in dumb amazement through her little slit in the door.

The colors were the same. The cutie marks were the same. Even their mannerisms were the same; Silverpine still raised his, or hers, rather, eyebrows when he was moving from stern to concerned, and the Cap'n still bit his lip when he was admiring a pony's flank. And yet...he was a she, and she was a he. The ponies standing before her were both undoubtedly his crewmates, and at the same time, undoubtedly not her crewmates.

If only he knew where Rainbow hid her booze in the gym...

"Sandy?" Silverpine said, blinking, now resuming a more normal tone. "You alright there?" (S)he pushed a hoof against the door to get a better look.
    "N-no! Don't! I'm not decent!!!" The nudge of the door jolted her out of her daze, and she shoved back against his push purely out of reflex. "Uh...I mean, that's t'say...I ain't feelin'...too good." She coughed, dainty and wholly unconvincingly.

6. - Top - End - #1386
    Firbolg in the Playground

"But he's still the reason why I'm in /this/ situation...ugh..."
    Fox Trot made a face, his breathing having had become a little more leveled.

"This is your own making more than you give yourself credit for,"
    Ammy states before trotting over to the door, poking her head outside momentarily to try and find one of the security ponies. If one's around, she'll ask to verify that Fox Trot was on the invitation list.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

7. - Top - End - #1387
    Troll in the Playground

(I am somewhat amused Balboa and Icy seemed to be getting along so well.)

Icy accepted the capsule of aspirin and cup of water gratefully, and downed it with a one gulp. At least that'd dull the ache in her sides, if not exactly cure her. "Oh? How did you imagine it would go?" Again that Fox... Balboa smirk. Took "like father, like son," to a whole new meaning. "Speaking of which, where is he?"

"Less combat-y, less terrorists trying to ruin my party and more hearts and sunshine as father and son are reunited in a heart warming brace,"
    He replied with a cheeky grin.

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Hay Bale returned then. Yup. Both of them had eclipse tattoos. By the way, what does an eclipse tattoo look like?
    Balboa ignored Hay Bale's disregard for time and space and sagely nodded his head. "They look like an eclipse. A moon darkening a sun, naturally, what did you think they looked like?"

Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post

"This is your own making more than you give yourself credit for,"
    Ammy states before trotting over to the door, poking her head outside momentarily to try and find one of the security ponies. If one's around, she'll ask to verify that Fox Trot was on the invitation list.
    Conveniently a security pony is there with a manifest of names because contrivances. The security pony shook their head. "There is no mention of a Fox Trot ma'am.

Sandy stared in dumb amazement through her little slit in the door.

The colors were the same. The cutie marks were the same. Even their mannerisms were the same; Silverpine still raised his, or hers, rather, eyebrows when he was moving from stern to concerned, and the Cap'n still bit his lip when he was admiring a pony's flank. And yet...he was a she, and she was a he. The ponies standing before her were both undoubtedly his crewmates, and at the same time, undoubtedly not her crewmates.

If only he knew where Rainbow hid her booze in the gym...

"N-no! Don't! I'm not decent!!!" The nudge of the door jolted her out of her daze, and she shoved back against his push purely out of reflex. "Uh...I mean, that's t'say...I ain't feelin'...too good." She coughed, dainty and wholly unconvincingly.
    Gearstride's grin widened as hearing Sandy's dainty little cough and voice and used the assistance of their new found stallion strength to push against the door and open it wide.

8. - Top - End - #1388
    Ettin in the Playground

"Less combat-y, less terrorists trying to ruin my party and more hearts and sunshine as father and son are reunited in a heart warming brace,"
    "Naturally," Icy replied dryly, not quite sharing his humour. "I also noticed you seem to be avoiding the question very well. Where's Fox?" There was an irritated edge creeping into her voice now.

Gearstride's grin widened as hearing Sandy's dainty little cough and voice and used the assistance of their new found stallion strength to push against the door and open it wide.
    So, with Gearstride's questionable help, Silverpine pried the door wide to get a closer look at she!Sandy. Which (s)he did with a surprised snort. And perhaps an upcurling of the corners of (her)his mouth. "... Mr Shores, you look quite... presentable."
    Last edited by Grif; 2013-09-02 at 11:52 PM.

9. - Top - End - #1389
    Titan in the Playground

Balboa ignored Hay Bale's disregard for time and space and sagely nodded his head. "They look like an eclipse. A moon darkening a sun, naturally, what did you think they looked like?"
    A pony.

What? Some of my best friends were named Eclipse, it was a reasonable assumption!

Id...i...ot...
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2013-09-03 at 12:32 AM.

Extended Sig

10. - Top - End - #1390

Meanwhile

Ammy thanks the security pony before returning to the room. Without saying anything initially, she puts some of the weights back on. A few moments later: "It seems there was no 'Fox Trot' on the invitation list."
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

11. - Top - End - #1391
    Troll in the Playground

"Naturally," Icy replied dryly, not quite sharing his humour. "I also noticed you seem to be avoiding the question very well. Where's Fox?" There was an irritated edge creeping into her voice now.

"He's being taken care of by an associate of mine,"
    He said with a shrug and still present smirk.

A pony.
    What? Some of my best friends were named Eclipse, it was a reasonable assumption!

Id...i...ot...
    "Sir, this one seems to be coming about." One of the medic ponies announced.

Meanwhile

Ammy thanks the security pony before returning to the room. Without saying anything initially, she puts some of the weights back on. A few moments later: "It seems there was no 'Fox Trot' on the invitation list."

"Nnnnggh...goddesses damn you...must be a clerical error...that or...nnnngh ah..ya didn't check for Stage Playwright.."
    He winced and gasped.

12. - Top - End - #1392
    Titan in the Playground

So, with Gearstride's questionable help, Silverpine pried the door wide to get a closer look at she!Sandy. Which (s)he did with a surprised snort. And perhaps an upcurling of the corners of (her)his mouth. "... Mr Shores, you look quite... presentable."
    Two ponies against a little pony whose just had their strength robbed with a surprise gender change? That door was coming open.

Sandy gave a cry of surprise and shied away from the door. Whatever magics had bewitched the crew, it had robbed the stallion's already-small frame of muscle and definition, leaving behind a lithe, petite mare's body. A voluminous, flowing tail curled around to shield her sides from staring eyes of her superiors. Long eyelashes and blushing cheeks strove to hide themselves behind one of her ribbon-clad pigtails. Her curving muzzle wiggled as she strained to put words together. "I...no, I-I mean...I don't....I just don't know what went wrong..." sighed Sandy, looking anywhere except at the faces of his crewmates.

13. - Top - End - #1393
    Ettin in the Playground

"He's being taken care of by an associate of mine,"
    He said with a shrug and still present smirk.

"Sir, this one seems to be coming about." One of the medic ponies announced.
    Icy had a bad feeling about this "associate" of Balboa. Fortunately, Lone Star's little remark seemed to have stolen her attention again, and the ice mage quickly hurried over to check on him. "Hey... how do you feel?" Icy asked, a little unnecessarily.

Two ponies against a little pony whose just had their strength robbed with a surprise gender change? That door was coming open.

Sandy gave a cry of surprise and shied away from the door. Whatever magics had bewitched the crew, it had robbed the stallion's already-small frame of muscle and definition, leaving behind a lithe, petite mare's body. A voluminous, flowing tail curled around to shield her sides from staring eyes of her superiors. Long eyelashes and blushing cheeks strove to hide themselves behind one of her ribbon-clad pigtails. Her curving muzzle wiggled as she strained to put words together. "I...no, I-I mean...I don't....I just don't know what went wrong..." sighed Sandy, looking anywhere except at the faces of his crewmates.
    Okay, this day officially tied for third-weirdest on the Cirrus. "Sandy... you... I don't suppose you know what's going on?" Silverpine asked, cutting straight to the point.
    Last edited by Grif; 2013-09-03 at 03:13 PM.

14. - Top - End - #1394
    Troll in the Playground

The Cirrus

Gearstride's eyes went wide as they barely contained their grin as they rushed past Silverpine and glomped Sandy Shores.

"Aaacck....yer so dang cute Sandy...!....gyah hnnnggh...pigtails....oh those big ol' moe eyes....Sandy yer now mah waifu."
    Gearstride giggled and laughed as they nuzzled the bewildered Sandy in an suffocating manner.

15. - Top - End - #1395

"Nnnnggh...goddesses damn you...must be a clerical error...that or...nnnngh ah..ya didn't check for Stage Playwright.."
    He winced and gasped.

"The point is, you've already proven yourself capable of lying under the current circumstance,"
    Ammy replies, letting the weight just sink in.
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #1396
    Titan in the Playground

Okay, this day officially tied for third-weirdest on the Cirrus. "Sandy... you... I don't suppose you know what's going on?" Silverpine asked, cutting straight to the point.
    Sandy pawed awkwardly at the floor, bowing her head to reply when-

The Cirrus

Gearstride's eyes went wide as they barely contained their grin as they rushed past Silverpine and glomped Sandy Shores.

"Aaacck....yer so dang cute Sandy...!....gyah hnnnggh...pigtails....oh those big ol' moe eyes....Sandy yer now mah waifu."
    Gearstride giggled and laughed as they nuzzled the bewildered Sandy in an suffocating manner.
    -a xanadu-shaped missile barrelled into her and wrapped her up in one of the tightest, most overtly affectionate hugs in her life. Poor Sandy shrank away from the onslaught of nuzzles, her eyes scrunching shut from sheer overwhelming attentions. "A-ah!!! I...I...I still don't know what's goin' on! C-cap'n-*eeeeep!*" She gave a high-pitched squeak and tried to cover her face with her flushed-red ears.

Sadly, her protests probably only made her all the more adorable to the hug-hungry Gearstride.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2013-09-03 at 08:22 PM.

17. - Top - End - #1397
    Ettin in the Playground

-a xanadu-shaped missile barrelled into her and wrapped her up in one of the tightest, most overtly affectionate hugs in her life. Poor Sandy shrank away from the onslaught of nuzzles, her eyes scrunching shut from sheer overwhelming attentions. "A-ah!!! I...I...I still don't know what's goin' on! C-cap'n-*eeeeep!*" She gave a high-pitched squeak and tried to cover her face with her flushed-red ears.

Sadly, her protests probably only made her all the more adorable to the hug-hungry Gearstride.

Not only to Gear. Silverpine suddenly felt an almost irresistible urge to hug the unicorn like a cuddly teddy bear and never let go. It's them mare instincts, I tells ya. Fortunately, the lieutenant heroically rallied from her brief moment of weakness, and quickly stepped a little further away so that she wouldn't be so easily tempted. "... right, so you don't know. Okay, where's Rainbow? We should check on her and Blaze and Hover as well."

18. - Top - End - #1398
    Titan in the Playground

Like a train wreck. Lone Star looked up. How about you?

Extended Sig

19. - Top - End - #1399
    Ettin in the Playground

Like a train wreck. Lone Star looked up. How about you?
    Icy smiled tiredly. "I been better," she quipped. Lone Star might notice she looked like she had just stepped out of a bar fight, the tattered remnants of her dress clingly stoutly to her frame. Her black amethyst maneclip seemed to have survived though, so her mane remained more or less intact. "Just... rest. We'll be out of here soon enough. Just as soon as we find Fox."

20. - Top - End - #1400
    Troll in the Playground

Gala

Balboa casually watched the too with a lazy smirk and strode up behind Icy. "My offer of new clothing still stands, it'd be a shame to let such beauty go...tarnished."

At this point the medics were moving onto Icy and Quick.

"The point is, you've already proven yourself capable of lying under the current circumstance,"
    Ammy replies, letting the weight just sink in.

"What do you want me to...ack...fu...k...say damnit then??"
    He groaned and grunted, his tearducts threatening to tear.

Not only to Gear. Silverpine suddenly felt an almost irresistible urge to hug the unicorn like a cuddly teddy bear and never let go. It's them mare instincts, I tells ya. Fortunately, the lieutenant heroically rallied from her brief moment of weakness, and quickly stepped a little further away so that she wouldn't be so easily tempted. "... right, so you don't know. Okay, where's Rainbow? We should check on her and Blaze and Hover as well."

"Give me a moment babe, Sandy's too cute right now...oh goodness,"
    The stallion hugged-squeezed the turned filly Sandy and wiggled her back and forth whilst rubbing his cheek against her.

"So cute....Babe...Sandy's pretty frickin' cute I don't know if I'll survive this!"

21. - Top - End - #1401
    Ettin in the Playground

Gala

Balboa casually watched the too with a lazy smirk and strode up behind Icy. "My offer of new clothing still stands, it'd be a shame to let such beauty go...tarnished."

At this point the medics were moving onto Icy and Quick.
    Icy allowed the medic to tend to her wounds, though she ended up wincing a little when they started to poke and prod her. "... I think a new dress is the least of our concerns here, don't you think?" One would wonder if the medics would also detect her pregnant state.

22. - Top - End - #1402
    Titan in the Playground

Icy allowed the medic to tend to her wounds, though she ended up wincing a little when they started to poke and prod her. "... I think a new dress is the least of our concerns here, don't you think?" One would wonder if the medics would also detect her pregnant state.
    You make it look good anyway. Lone Star muttered, glaring at Balboa.

Extended Sig

23. - Top - End - #1403
    Titan in the Playground

"Give me a moment babe, Sandy's too cute right now...oh goodness," The stallion hugged-squeezed the turned filly Sandy and wiggled her back and forth whilst rubbing his cheek against her.

"So cute....Babe...Sandy's pretty frickin' cute I don't know if I'll survive this!"
    Poor Sandy.

"C-c-cap'n, this...oh, this is...gotta be against reg'lations...oh my..." The little mare wished desperately to just shrink down into a little speck and disappear into the depths of the ship forever. Such unbridled attention from a beloved commanding officer; her analytical mind could find no suitable reaction. Hay, she had enough trouble when Rainbow-

"Rainbow!!!" Sandy suddenly squeaked in alarm. Like somepony had breathed new life into her, she strained and struggled against the iron hugs of her Captain. "I-I left her all alone! Oh goodness if she's even a 'her' anymore. I d-d-didn't see, it was so dark an' she looked so peaceful sleeping I didn't want t'wake her up...I-I didn't look too closely..." With dainty little grunts of effort, she tried to push herself free. "I just...*ngh!*...gotta see...*nghh!*...if she's okay!"

24. - Top - End - #1404

"What do you want me to...ack...fu...k...say damnit then??" [/COLOR]He groaned and grunted, his tearducts threatening to tear.
    "The truth, obviously. Once I know you're telling it things will go a lot easier for you."
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #1405
    Troll in the Playground

You make it look good anyway. Lone Star muttered, glaring at Balboa.
    Balboa just smiled at Lone Star, a crooked lazy smile.

One of the medics glances at Icy and then at stomach area. "Madam...are you by chance pregnant?...You may need to seek immediate aid that can only be provided at a hospital." The medic said with a taut expression and furrowed brows.

Balboa listened in and raised a brow and glanced at his assistant Astrid who just subtly nodded her head.

"The truth, obviously. Once I know you're telling it things will go a lot easier for you."
    Fox's breathing increased, shallow quick breaths and strained gasping. Tears threatened from the exertion of pain being applied to his body. F..he just couldn't understand why his father would allow this...he knew their relationship was strained but this was ridiculous. Fox gritted his teeth, his body going limp, his eyes lifeless and dead.

"Stage Playwright...I wa...s invited............to this...gala...check the guest listin....gs..."
    He said in a flat tired voice, energy-less.

Poor Sandy.

"C-c-cap'n, this...oh, this is...gotta be against reg'lations...oh my..." The little mare wished desperately to just shrink down into a little speck and disappear into the depths of the ship forever. Such unbridled attention from a beloved commanding officer; her analytical mind could find no suitable reaction. Hay, she had enough trouble when Rainbow-

"Rainbow!!!" Sandy suddenly squeaked in alarm. Like somepony had breathed new life into her, she strained and struggled against the iron hugs of her Captain. "I-I left her all alone! Oh goodness if she's even a 'her' anymore. I d-d-didn't see, it was so dark an' she looked so peaceful sleeping I didn't want t'wake her up...I-I didn't look too closely..." With dainty little grunts of effort, she tried to push herself free. "I just...*ngh!*...gotta see...*nghh!*...if she's okay!"
    /Eventually/ Gearstride released the poor Sandy-filly. The stallion smirked at Sandy and nodded his head.

"Sure, come on cutie pie...the three of us will go look for her."

26. - Top - End - #1406
    Titan in the Playground

Sandy shot from Gear's grasp just as soon as she had an opening. Her tail billowed behind her like a poofy, panicked dust cloud as she made for the hallway. "She were in my room last I saw her! Ohhhhh, I hope she's still safe an' snoozin'..." fretted Sandy as she motored her little legs for all they were worth-

Wait, Rainbow? Spending the night in Sandy's room?

Scandal!

27. - Top - End - #1407
    Ettin in the Playground

One of the medics glances at Icy and then at stomach area. "Madam...are you by chance pregnant?...You may need to seek immediate aid that can only be provided at a hospital." The medic said with a taut expression and furrowed brows.

Balboa listened in and raised a brow and glanced at his assistant Astrid who just subtly nodded her head.
    "I'm not..." Icy began furiously, before hesitating. Then she sighed, and eyed the medic. "... yes. Yes I am. Is something wrong?" A touch of concern filled her eyes, despite her best effort to sound composed.

/Eventually/ Gearstride released the poor Sandy-filly. The stallion smirked at Sandy and nodded his head.

"Sure, come on cutie pie...the three of us will go look for her."
    Sandy shot from Gear's grasp just as soon as she had an opening. Her tail billowed behind her like a poofy, panicked dust cloud as she made for the hallway. "She were in my room last I saw her! Ohhhhh, I hope she's still safe an' snoozin'..." fretted Sandy as she motored her little legs for all they were worth-

Wait, Rainbow? Spending the night in Sandy's room?

Scandal!
    Scandal!

Silverpine glanced over at Gear, smirking a little at that little tidbit, before galloping ahead to chase after the little blue ball of energy.
    Last edited by Grif; 2013-09-06 at 10:52 PM.

28. - Top - End - #1408
    Titan in the Playground

Ya know that expression on their face dogs get when they're growling but haven't barked yet? That sorta toothy 'im ready to rip you apart' face? Picture that, but with a twitching right eye. That was Lone Star's expression.

Extended Sig

29. - Top - End - #1409

Fox's breathing increased, shallow quick breaths and strained gasping. Tears threatened from the exertion of pain being applied to his body. F..he just couldn't understand why his father would allow this...he knew their relationship was strained but this was ridiculous. Fox gritted his teeth, his body going limp, his eyes lifeless and dead.

"Stage Playwright...I wa...s invited............to this...gala...check the guest listin....gs..."
    He said in a flat tired voice, energy-less.
    Ammy takes off some of the weight in order to not do permanent harm to Fox Trot at the moment. "Before I check on this, why did you lie about your name?"
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #1410
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Sandy's room

Anypony who entered the room of the unlucky engineer would find a sheet covering a large mass. And a loaded crossbow pointing out of it.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris