New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #511
    Pixie in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Default Re: [PitP] Ponythread: The Roleplaying

Quote Originally Posted by Balmas View Post
    The purple patchwork creation turned a baleful bi-color gaze on the unicorn. "Pony, actually. Though, given my bulk, I guess I can forgive your mistake." Gingerly, he eased through the doorway, and extended one grafted-on claw downwards towards the unicorn. "I am Blunt Trauma, chief science officer of BTech. Don't let the scars alarm you; it's part of the territory when you're a patchwork critter brought to life by science."

His smile was perhaps uncomfortably wide.

"And you are?"
    "I am Grand Archwizard 1st Tier Sorlaq, Bearer of Many Titles. I'm not from around here."

Sorlaq looks Blunt up and down thoroughly, finally shaking his hoof.

"You seem to be a fascinating creation. The magic on this plane is far different than the magic on my home plane, and your craftsmanship shows that. I would be interested in swapping golem making techniques with your creator. It's possible that he could help me understand the magic of this world better."
    [Insert signature here]

2. - Top - End - #512
    Firbolg in the Playground

Blunt grinned. "I think you and I will get along just fine. After all, one of my titles is He of the Many Appellations.

"As for talking to Dive Bomb..."
    He smiled, and typed in a sequence of buttons on the wrist-mounted device. The pale screen flickered, displaying a burst of static before resolving into a green face.

"Blunt? What's going on? Did it work?"
    I run a Let's Play channel! Check it out!
    Currently, we're playing through New Vegas as Gabriel de la Cruz, merchant and mercenary extraordinaire!

3. - Top - End - #513
    Ogre in the Playground

While the conversation continues, a robotic soldier leaves its state of unresponsiveness to retrieve the power cells, taking them to another compartment of the ship.

Quote Originally Posted by ParagonOfApathy View Post
    "Unless you have extradimensional travel capabilities, the locations of my spellbooks does not concern you. I would be appreciative of a space, at least 15 feet by 15 feet, preferably secluded, where I could contact those whom it does concern."

He looks over at the soldiers and refugees with almost disinterest.

"And what benefit would harming your citizens bring? I have no plans either way regarding them, so long as they stay out of my way. Since they seem to be under your protection, and you are my ally, I promise that I will use non lethal means in the astronomically long odds that they actually get in my way."

"And who is this? Another talking horse? Tell me Tinsel, do all the animals around here talk?"
    "Good. I simply wanted to ensure that an alliance would be viable.

"The only animals here who speak are those with sentience."

Blunt grinned. "I think you and I will get along just fine. After all, one of my titles is He of the Many Appellations.

"As for talking to Dive Bomb..."
    He smiled, and typed in a sequence of buttons on the wrist-mounted device. The pale screen flickered, displaying a burst of static before resolving into a green face.

"Blunt? What's going on? Did it work?"
    Tinsel approaches Blunt, getting a better view of the screen. "Hello, Dive Bomb. I apologize for not getting in contact with you sooner. Establishing a habitable refugee camp has proven to be more complex than anticipated. Based on the events here, would it be correct to say that events are as dire as ever?"
    One Tin Pony avatar by Balmas

Current Projects: Dragon: the Inheritance

4. - Top - End - #514

The green pony sighed, rolling his eyes. "Since when aren't they? The dimensional transfer of the false Canterhorn seems to have been successful, and Blunt got everyone out, right?"

"Well, almost everyone. Foundry Steel was down there, looking for Athena. There may have been a few in the tunnels as well."

Dive Bomb was silent, assimilating the information. "It should be safe for them. From what I could tell on the scanner, it's a low magic dimension, but with no large predators."
    Currently, we're playing through New Vegas as Gabriel de la Cruz, merchant and mercenary extraordinaire!

5. - Top - End - #515
    Ogre in the Playground

The green pony sighed, rolling his eyes. "Since when aren't they? The dimensional transfer of the false Canterhorn seems to have been successful, and Blunt got everyone out, right?"

"Well, almost everyone. Foundry Steel was down there, looking for Athena. There may have been a few in the tunnels as well."

Dive Bomb was silent, assimilating the information. "It should be safe for them. From what I could tell on the scanner, it's a low magic dimension, but with no large predators."
    "I also retrieved a group of ponies from the outskirts of the city. They are unharmed, and seem to be as psychologically stable as the situation allows."

The ponies in question are huddled up on the other side of the chamber, talking quietly amongst themselves and casting nervous looks towards the three. Considering their uprooting from their homes, being surrounded by robotic soldiers, and the presence of Blunt, they are veritable paragons of stability.

6. - Top - End - #516

Dive Bomb peered towards the edge of the screen, and Blunt obligingly tilted it towards the huddling, yet stable ponies. "I'm glad that they're safe then." He smiled at the equine robot then, saying, "And you got everything set up, I see, Tinsel. Do you have a safe place to put the refugees?"
    Last edited by Balmas; 2012-12-29 at 02:15 AM.

7. - Top - End - #517
    Ogre in the Playground

HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYPONY! Igor, you know what to do!

Ook!
    Spoiler
    Show

And big finish
    Spoiler
    Show

Dear Celestia, I never get tired of doing that.

Speaking of whom, where is Celestia? I thought I heard one of your clones mention that she was here.

Ah, I'm afraid you've missed her. She left to an undisclosed location after I transferred her and Cadance's souls back to clones of their orginal bodies. Lousy ungrateful...

Transferred their...no, I don't want to hear an explanation for tha-

SHE TOOK MY SHIP'S POWER CORE WITH HER! *sobs*

...you mean Discord?

She said my chaos energy extraction experiments were too dangerous to continue! Alright, so he breached containment, twice, that's still no reason to shut down the program like that. *sighs* At least I still have my Null-Causality backup system.

Your what?

That.
    Spoiler
    Show

It puts out the same power output, but it just doesn't have the same cache as having a god of chaos hooked up to the ship.
    If brute force isn't working, that just means you're not using enough of it.

When in doubt, set something on fire. If not in doubt, set something on fire anyway.

My Homebrew

Spoiler: PbP Characters
    Show

8. - Top - End - #518
    Ogre in the Playground

Dive Bomb peered towards the edge of the screen, and Blunt obligingly tilted it towards the huddling, yet stable ponies. "I'm glad that they're safe then." He smiled at the equine robot then, saying, "And you got everything set up, I see, Tinsel. Do you have a safe place to put the refugees?"
    "Yes, I do," Tinsel replies simply.

9. - Top - End - #519
    Titan in the Playground

Curious stood by Exposition and sighed exhaustedly.
    "I wonder what that was all about, anyway? And where did all the others go?"

The two clones stood in silence for a minute before the other responded.
    "Well, I'm not entirely sure what was going on you understand but it seemed to be some kind of magical feud, really there were so many different forms of strange-energy kicking around that it's all a bit of a blur. As for our sisters, I'm not sure. I think some of them might have been killed in the fighting, or by some of the strange things that got loose." Exposition stared ahead dully as she talked. "Though probably the Mistress has picked up some of the survivors already. The rest are probably lost, like us."

"The Mistress? Who's she?" Curious asked, still sore from where she had been wedged in the air vent.

"...I can't really remember. I think it's because our creator's mental imprint is breaking up as we become individuals."

"Oh. You're much smarter than me." Curious seemed dissapointed by the non-answer. The wind drifted lazily and an awkward silence descended. "Sister...What are we?"

"Just ponies. Ponies with wings and a horn. I think we were grown as spares for someone, but our creator gave us life. She wasn't just a pony with wings and a horn, she was something else too. Something cold and thirsty. I think they're called Vampires."

"So are we Vampire Ponies too?"

"No, I think we're just ponies." Exposition answered glumly. "and I don't think I want to be a Vampire Pony."

"Do we have a choice, sister?" Curious inquired.

"I think... I think that was the whole idea. We were just spare parts, but the Mistress had our creator make us into real ponies, so that we had a choice. Does that make sense?" Exposition half smiled, self-conciously.

"I wonder what we'll choose." Curious said to the sky.

10. - Top - End - #520

Quote Originally Posted by One Tin Soldier View Post
    "Yes, I do," Tinsel replies simply.
    Dive Bomb waited. And waited.

Eventually, he coughed into his hoof, and asked, "Well, where is it?"

11. - Top - End - #521

Nightcore layed on her makeshift throne of prone Celestia clones and sighed happly. Boffenspark seemed to ignore her and Glory's presence, but she suspected it had something to do with Pyra. Nightcore had no idea how much time had passed since the little magical fight, considering that it was long enough for her not to be hungery and not long enough for her to be sleepy. Then again, she thought it was a day past Nightmare Night, but Boffenspark was yelling something about new years. Bah, she never liked the winter months, anyway, it reminded her of cold days training outside.

Oh, look, there's Glory. Oh, look, she's next to her. Aww.

I do belive in elder times, this would be called a "cuddlepile".
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

12. - Top - End - #522
    Ogre in the Playground

Dive Bomb waited. And waited.

Eventually, he coughed into his hoof, and asked, "Well, where is it?"
    "We are returning to our base of operations in the Everfree Forest. A living space is under construction there, as the protection of our forces is necessary to keep the local wildlife away. It should also prove effective against many of the threats our enemies have at their disposal, though obviously not all of them.

"However, at the current time the living conditions are most often described as 'minimal,' 'a refugee camp,' or 'a bunch of bucking tents in a metal bucking cave.'"
    As Tinsel quoted the qualifications, his voice modulated uncharacteristically and a little bit unsettlingly. He did not appear to be aware of this fact as he continued.

"Organic energy supplies in particular are proving difficult to acquire, as all attempts to synthesize them have proven unsuccessful. Your assistance in this matter would be appreciated."

13. - Top - End - #523
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Pokonic View Post
    Nightcore layed on her makeshift throne of prone Celestia clones and sighed happly. Boffenspark seemed to ignore her and Glory's presence, but she suspected it had something to do with Pyra. Nightcore had no idea how much time had passed since the little magical fight, considering that it was long enough for her not to be hungery and not long enough for her to be sleepy. Then again, she thought it was a day past Nightmare Night, but Boffenspark was yelling something about new years. Bah, she never liked the winter months, anyway, it reminded her of cold days training outside.

Oh, look, there's Glory. Oh, look, she's next to her. Aww.

I do belive in elder times, this would be called a "cuddlepile".
    *glances at the reclining Nightcore displayed on the security monitor* Aren't you going to do something about them?

Bah, they're not hurting anypony right now, and besides, if it becomes necessary for me to act, Nightcore is likely far less durable than her reprobate of an uncle. *chuckles evily* Excuse me, her late uncle.

Besides, I'm working on a new project now, one that Princess Celestia personally commanded.
    Alright, maybe not personally, but she did command it. Well, I'm sure she would have commanded it, anyway, if she had time to micromanage my work to that degree. In any event, I'm sure it's something that she'd want me to do. There's a very real possibility that she'll be pleased at the final outcome. Probably.

Uh huh. Just out of morbid curiosity, what exactly are you up to?

Well, if you must know, I, THE GREAT PROFESSOR BOFFINSPARK, AM GOING TO REBUILD CANTERLOT!

...Is the shouting really necessary?

Hmph, you have absolutely no sense of presentation, do you know that?

In any event, right now my ninjas are checking to make sure the crater is clear of any stragglers. Once they give the signal, I'll begin the process of replacing the Canterhorn.

When in doubt, set something on fire. If not in doubt, set something on fire anyway.

My Homebrew

Show

14. - Top - End - #524

Quote Originally Posted by One Tin Soldier View Post
    "We are returning to our base of operations in the Everfree Forest. A living space is under construction there, as the protection of our forces is necessary to keep the local wildlife away. It should also prove effective against many of the threats our enemies have at their disposal, though obviously not all of them.

"However, at the current time the living conditions are most often described as 'minimal,' 'a refugee camp,' or 'a bunch of bucking tents in a metal bucking cave.'"
    As Tinsel quoted the qualifications, his voice modulated uncharacteristically and a little bit unsettlingly. He did not appear to be aware of this fact as he continued.

"Organic energy supplies in particular are proving difficult to acquire, as all attempts to synthesize them have proven unsuccessful. Your assistance in this matter would be appreciated."
    So, the area was safe, or presumably as safe as the Everfree could ever be. Then again, it might have been one of the safer parts of Equestria, when you considered the dangers the rest of Equestria faced. However, food and shelter were both an issue.

He mulled it over, before looking at the camera again. "I can allocate some reality extraction rays if you wish to expand your current base. However, it may take me some time in order to find a world with sufficient, pony-edible food for our needs. My town is incapable of providing enough food for all of Equestria, sad to say."

Quote Originally Posted by Alabenson View Post
    In any event, right now my ninjas are checking to make sure the crater is clear of any stragglers. Once they give the signal, I'll begin the process of replacing the Canterhorn.
    Curiosity, with Pushing Daisies on his back, climbed gingerly out of the hole in the bottom of Canterhorn Crater. "That was fun, wasn't it?" he said brightly.

15. - Top - End - #525

*glances at the reclining Nightcore displayed on the security monitor* Aren't you going to do something about them?

Bah, they're not hurting anypony right now, and besides, if it becomes necessary for me to act, Nightcore is likely far less durable than her reprobate of an uncle. *chuckles evily* Excuse me, her late uncle.

Besides, I'm working on a new project now, one that Princess Celestia personally commanded.
    Alright, maybe not personally, but she did command it. Well, I'm sure she would have commanded it, anyway, if she had time to micromanage my work to that degree. In any event, I'm sure it's something that she'd want me to do. There's a very real possibility that she'll be pleased at the final outcome. Probably.

Uh huh. Just out of morbid curiosity, what exactly are you up to?

Well, if you must know, I, THE GREAT PROFESSOR BOFFINSPARK, AM GOING TO REBUILD CANTERLOT!

...Is the shouting really necessary?

Hmph, you have absolutely no sense of presentation, do you know that?

Glory, after politely knocking, phases through the closest door.

Hey, Boffie, do you mind if we stay here a bit? With the whole "engaged to be married" deal, I thought that we could use some stability, and considering that, in the very least, Nightcore is your family by marrage in some universe or another, we could...well...crash here for a bit?

Anyhow, Pyra, how is the foal coming along? I am asking, because Infernia just learned about it a few hours ago and is preparing to visit. She said something about bringing "all the armies of the Fire Plane" and something about "good luck and visit soon", so I hope you know what she is talking about.

Curiosity, with Pushing Daisies on his back, climbed gingerly out of the hole in the bottom of Canterhorn Crater. "That was fun, wasn't it?" he said brightly.
    Pushing just stared into space. This was less because she could not see, because her eyes grew back covered in cateracts, but she was still recovering from the insanity that just occured.

"Are you...no, lets just keep moving before our heads are caved in by some overeager undead slayer. Well, my head, anyway."
    Show

16. - Top - End - #526
    Titan in the Playground

"Are you...no, lets just keep moving before our heads are caved in by some overeager undead slayer. Well, my head, anyway."
    "Die monster!" A shadow loomed ominously over the pair. "You don't belong in this world!"

A moment passes.

"Ha ha, oh, that never get's old." The shadow billows like smoke, cracking a cheshire grin. "Relax, I'm totally just messing with you. Seriously though, have you seen the state of this place?"

17. - Top - End - #527

Pushing just stared into space. This was less because she could not see, because her eyes grew back covered in cateracts, but she was still recovering from the insanity that just occured.

Foundry sighs, puffing a bit of steam into the cold air. "Are we insane? Sometimes I wonder."

His eyes flash, and he giggles, "Why wonder?"

Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post
    "Die monster!" A shadow loomed ominously over the pair. "You don't belong in this world!"

A moment passes.

"Ha ha, oh, that never get's old." The shadow billows like smoke, cracking a cheshire grin. "Relax, I'm totally just messing with you. Seriously though, have you seen the state of this place?"
    "Oooooh! Who're you?" Curiosity practically hovered around the blob darkness, his eyes casting a gold glow into the darkness.

18. - Top - End - #528
    Ogre in the Playground

Glory, after politely knocking, phases through the closest door.

Hey, Boffie, do you mind if we stay here a bit? With the whole "engaged to be married" deal, I thought that we could use some stability, and considering that, in the very least, Nightcore is your family by marrage in some universe or another, we could...well...crash here for a bit?

Anyhow, Pyra, how is the foal coming along? I am asking, because Infernia just learned about it a few hours ago and is preparing to visit. She said something about bringing "all the armies of the Fire Plane" and something about "good luck and visit soon", so I hope you know what she is talking about.
    *sigh* Well, I suppose we could spare some space...just promise me that the two of you will refrain from trying to destroy Equestria while you're staying here. I have enough to worry about already, what with a city to rebuild, a ship to repair, and apparently a visit from my in-laws to plan for.

*Meanwhile*

Foundry sighs, puffing a bit of steam into the cold air. "Are we insane? Sometimes I wonder."

His eyes flash, and he giggles, "Why wonder?"

"Oooooh! Who're you?" Curiosity practically hovered around the blob darkness, his eyes casting a gold glow into the darkness.
    Suddenly, several pony ninjas appeared, surrounding the group
    Spoiler
    Show

Umm...could you all please evacuate this crater? That is, if you don't mind...

My Homebrew

Show

19. - Top - End - #529

Spoiler
    Show

Foundry's eyes returned to their normal grey, and he dropped to the ground. "What? I hate to sound cliche, but where did you come fro--WHOA! Cure! Let her go!"

"But they're so huggable and ceeeyuuuuuute!"
    Last edited by Balmas; 2013-01-08 at 01:51 AM.

20. - Top - End - #530

*sigh* Well, I suppose we could spare some space...just promise me that the two of you will refrain from trying to destroy Equestria while you're staying here. I have enough to worry about already, what with a city to rebuild, a ship to repair, and apparently a visit from my in-laws to plan for.
    Oh, thanks bunch's.

Also, if you need any help with anything, I am sure the both of us will be able to help you out.

Also, I would worry about Charnel. Nightcore has sent her into other realms before, but she's always come back. She was in the Canterhorn, apparently, so be careful.

*Meanwhile*
    Spoiler
    Show

A moment passes.

Foundry's eyes returned to their normal grey, and he dropped to the ground. "What? I hate to sound cliche, but where did you come fro--WHOA! Cure! Let her go!"

"But she's so cute and huggable!"
    Daisy just stared at the shadow creature that stunk of Charnel, the ninjas that resembled a member of the Elements of Harmony, and at Foundry's....Foundriness.

For beings like the undead, stability is everything. Once you loose grip from one's life, as the saying goes, it's a downword spiral from there. This was true especialy for middle-tier undead like Daisy, who kept there minds and bodies. Frankly, little more than a thousand years of existance breaks most mortal minds, mostly because mortals themselves are, by design, not ment to live for so long. It starts slowly: words become confused, there languages die out, names and years and events all become a tangled mess of nonsense and gibberish. There souls unravel, there minds shatter from the influx of information, and in general they generaly smile all the time, but they need someone to wipe the drool off there face every so often.

This dark fact, while true for "mortal" immortals, also apply to the undead.

The connection of these words to the currant event?

Daisy just looks at the chaotic mess of a reality around her and begins giggling at the shadow thing above her making funny faces.
    Last edited by Pokonic; 2013-01-08 at 01:06 AM.
    Show

21. - Top - End - #531
    Ogre in the Playground

"But they're so huggable and ceeeyuuuuuute!"
    If you could please put me down, we really should be getting out of this crater, it's just that...*squeak*

Oh, thanks bunch's.

Also, if you need any help with anything, I am sure the both of us will be able to help you out.

Also, I would worry about Charnel. Nightcore has sent her into other realms before, but she's always come back. She was in the Canterhorn, apparently, so be careful.
    *shrugs* I suppose I'd be a bit more concerned if my wayward niece didn't usually display the attention span of a caffeinated Pinkie-clone.

My Homebrew

Show

22. - Top - End - #532

The connection of these words to the currant event?

Daisy just looks at the chaotic mess of a reality around her and begins giggling at the shadow thing above her making funny faces.
    "See, now you're getting in the spirit of things!"

If you could please put me down, we really should be getting out of this crater, it's just that...*squeak*
    Foundry rolled his eyes at Curiosity and gave a tug at his arms; the spirit pouted, but released the small mares. "Now, what was that?"

23. - Top - End - #533
    Titan in the Playground

Oooooh! Who're you?" Curiosity practically hovered around the blob darkness, his eyes casting a gold glow into the darkness.
    "I'm the ghost of Hearth's Warmings yet to come." The shadow claimed, cheerfully. "Uh, it's my day off. More importantly why is that pony wandering around in pygamas? That is such suspicious behaviour."

24. - Top - End - #534

*shrugs* I suppose I'd be a bit more concerned if my wayward niece didn't usually display the attention span of a caffeinated Pinkie-clone.

Eh, okay, but she's probably going to try and kill you at every turn, considering you killed Silent and all that jazz. You know, he had long term plans for her, as does the Nightmare.

Hey, is it just the sun falling, or did the sky suddenly get more orangey-er? And on speaking of that, when did the clouds turn into burning steam?

Pyra, I think your sister is taking the extra-terrestrial route in arriving to Equestria. I think we are all going to die, for real this time.

"I'm the ghost of Hearth's Warmings yet to come." The shadow claimed, cheerfully. "Uh, it's my day off. More importantly why is that pony wandering around in pygamas? That is such suspicious behaviour."
    Pushing stares at the shadow in awe, and begain jumping up and down in a manner that would have been adorable if it where not for the whole 'corpse' deal.

"Ooh, are you the healer daddy told me about!"

Pushing stops jumping for a moment, and then looks at the shadow-pony closer. Then, after skittering away in seeming fear of the shadow and hiding behind a lucky chunk of white marble and lurking near it for a few seconds, she just pops right out behind it, quickly trots in the shadows direction until she is probably a hoofspan away from touching it, and smiles again.

"Hey, I think you took a wrong turn, mister healer! The capital of Unicornia is a few days travel from here!"
    Last edited by Pokonic; 2013-01-09 at 10:43 PM.
    Show

25. - Top - End - #535
    Ogre in the Playground

Eh, okay, but she's probably going to try and kill you at every turn, considering you killed Silent and all that jazz. You know, he had long term plans for her, as does the Nightmare.
    Frankly I think Silent Night's track record on attempts on my life speaks for itself. I highly doubt his time-shifted offspring is going to have much more success.

Hey, is it just the sun falling, or did the sky suddenly get more orangey-er? And on speaking of that, when did the clouds turn into burning steam?

Pyra, I think your sister is taking the extra-terrestrial route in arriving to Equestria. I think we are all going to die, for real this time.
    Oh, don't be so melodramtic, that's not my sister-in-law, that's just the replacement I'm bringing in for the Canterhorn. Honestly, if you're going to summon a giant flaming volcano from the Elemental Plane of Fire then you have to be prepared for a few atmospheric anomalies. I just hope my ninjas have finished clearing the crater.

Foundry rolled his eyes at Curiosity and gave a tug at his arms; the spirit pouted, but released the small mares. "Now, what was that?"
    *glance up and sees the sky turning a fiery orange* ProfessorBoffinspark'ssummoningagiantvolcanorighth eresowehavetogetoutofhere!
    *frantically attempts to slip free and run away*
    Last edited by Alabenson; 2013-01-09 at 11:30 PM.

My Homebrew

Show

26. - Top - End - #536
    Titan in the Playground

Pushing stares at the shadow in awe, and begain jumping up and down in a manner that would have been adorable if it where not for the whole 'corpse' deal.

"Ooh, are you the healer daddy told me about!"

Pushing stops jumping for a moment, and then looks at the shadow-pony closer. Then, after skittering away in seeming fear of the shadow and hiding behind a lucky chunk of white marble and lurking near it for a few seconds, she just pops right out behind it, quickly trots in the shadows direction until she is probably a hoofspan away from touching it, and smiles again.

"Hey, I think you took a wrong turn, mister healer! The capital of Unicornia is a few days travel from here!"
    "Okay, that's freakin adorable and all but I have literally no idea what you are- uh, I mean, yeah sure that's me all right." The shadow grins convincingly.
    "But, you know, we're just confusing your friend there now, aren't we? Why don't you explain to your little friend there exactly who I am and why I am heading to Unicornia?"

27. - Top - End - #537

Foundry smirked, and said, "I rather suspect Unicornia is where those Flutter-clones are heading. With that said, perhaps we could all gently sidle away from the incoming volcanic destruction?"

28. - Top - End - #538

Frankly I think Silent Night's track record on attempts on my life speaks for itself. I highly doubt his time-shifted offspring is going to have much more success.

Ehh, I guess. Just remember that she's going to come back pretty quickly. Nightcore used to drop her into the Canterlot Falls and she always climbed back up in a day or so. She's persistant.

Oh, don't be so melodramtic, that's not my sister-in-law, that's just the replacement I'm bringing in for the Canterhorn. Honestly, if you're going to summon a giant flaming volcano from the Elemental Plane of Fire then you have to be prepared for a few atmospheric anomalies. I just hope my ninjas have finished clearing the crater.
    Huh.

"Okay, that's freakin adorable and all but I have literally no idea what you are- uh, I mean, yeah sure that's me all right." The shadow grins convincingly.
    "But, you know, we're just confusing your friend there now, aren't we? Why don't you explain to your little friend there exactly who I am and why I am heading to Unicornia?"
    Weelllll, daddy said I was sick, and said that you were going to help sick ponies there for free! Cross my heart, hope to fly, stick a hoof in my-

squilchcrunch

Halp!

To a outsider, a tiny unicorn filly just shoved most of there right arm into a eyesocket.
    Last edited by Pokonic; 2013-01-11 at 09:21 PM.
    Show

29. - Top - End - #539
    Titan in the Playground

"And this is why I hate using ghouls and zombies. It's all just so emotionally difficult watching them...fall apart." the shadow muttered to itself, barely audibly.
    "Look, hey. Don't do that. I'll make it all better later, but you've got to go with your friend now and get out of here like a brave young filly, ok? Can you do that for me?"

30. - Top - End - #540

"And this is why I hate using ghouls and zombies. It's all just so emotionally difficult watching them...fall apart." the shadow muttered to itself, barely audibly.
    "Look, hey. Don't do that. I'll make it all better later, but you've got to go with your friend now and get out of here like a brave young filly, ok? Can you do that for me?"
    Struggling to move on three stubby legs, she quickly nods and turns to Foundry.

Hey, we need to go! Mister healer said so!
    Show