New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [PitP] Ponythread: The Roleplaying

In abandoned mental hospital

Hello?! Is anypony there?! You forgot to let me out!
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

2. - Top - End - #122
    Barbarian in the Playground

In a field in the middle of of nowhere in particular, a shimmering form warped into existence in the air. A colt, almost a stallion, solidified and toppled into the grass. Laying by his side was a black case, and on his horn was an odd device. His cutie mark, cyan on a caramel-colored coat, was a triad of half notes. Around his neck was a necklace that had a single note, the same color as his cutie mark, on it.

"Ow. That sort of hurt."

He stands up.

"Where am I?"
    Last edited by Drowlord; 2012-10-13 at 12:29 PM.
    Characters in Lords of Creation games:
    Aquaeris, Flowing Sheen.
    Xacha, the Metal Serpent.
    Viltasa, the Evening Star.
    Yash-Ko, the Flame of the Void.
    Argul Lugra, Lord of the Eyes.
    Vriset, the Glassblower.
    Valendron, Ascending Wind.

Drow Lord avatar by Dread Angel.

3. - Top - End - #123
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    As Candles trots down the path he notices a small off-shoot in the trail that leads to a recently abandoned mental hospital.
    "Right, right, Sera, do you have old Mr. and Mrs. Harolds!?" Candles cries out as the last village of the forest's population hustles out into the square. The iconic shadows under his eyes are even deeper than usual as he herds the sixty or so ponies, twenty chickens, and some dogs together. "Because the butcher, the baker, and the candlestick maker are all refusing to go without them!" Even as he cries out, the panting six-winged pegasus lands next to him, dropping two elderly ponies off her back into the crowd. "Right here, Candles, I've got them right here!"

After another few seconds of manic activity, Candles surveys the suddenly silent crowd. "Alright... on three... one... two... three!" He holds up his amulet, and the air surrounding the assembled town begins to shimmer... and all color fades, making the scene appear like an old gray photograph, before a hiccuping sound belches forth and the crowd of ponies disappear. "Phew... alright, white-tail forest... completely clear of ponies. C'mon, Sera, let's go and get some rest. Sera?" Candles looks around, face twitching with nervousness. "Oh, come on, where are you now!?"

He's interrupted in his panic by a small stick banging off his head. "Silly goose, we forget somewhere!" She gestures at the large, foreboding, abandoned mental hospital. "Sera, this isn't a joke. We're dealing with power-hungry madponies, and our best bet at surviving this crazy job from the machine below is to stay under the radar for as long as we possibly can." Sera responds with a pout. "Candles, if there is even the slightest chance that there are ponies left there, we are going to help them, and that. Is. Final."

I would record the rest of their argument here, but Sera is a very forceful and persuasive pony, while Candles... isn't. And so the two entered the abandoned hospital!
    In abandoned mental hospital

Hello?! Is anypony there?! You forgot to let me out!
    "You see!? Do you see! I toooooold yooouuuu~" She delivers a noseboop to Candles slightly blushing nose, then trots in. "Hello! We're here! We'll let you out and stuff! Where are you, my precious pony~?"

4. - Top - End - #124
    Titan in the Playground

I'm in here! Over here! The pony begins banging on the door of his room. It should be pretty easy to follow the noise.
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

5. - Top - End - #125
    Troll in the Playground

*just then, a groan fills the building and the floor collapses, sending all present into the basement*

*the distant sound of laughter can be heard echoing from above*
    a tiny space dedicated to a beloved grandpa now passed. may every lunch be peanut butter-banana sandwiches.
    i has 2/4 an internets.
    old avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

gnome_4ever:

6. - Top - End - #126
    Ogre in the Playground

(Arglefargle so many ponies in the asylum where did they all come from @_@)

"ARGH OH CELESTIA THE PONYANITY OF IT ALL AHHHH--oh." Candles' freakout is interrupted by two white hooves threading under his own, neatly breaking his fall. "Oh... right... you have wings. Uh. I remembered that. >///>" "C'mon, goose, we need to find the guy who's calling for help!" "But, uh, what about the weird chuckling... we should just--ack!" *Six feathered swooshing to where the voice is coming from technique*

*Followed by door opening technique!* :O

7. - Top - End - #127
    Titan in the Playground

Thanks for letting me out of there! Jeeze never thought they'd actually forget me. Where'd everypony go anyways?

Description of the pony
    Spoiler
    Show
    A normal sized stallion (think Braeburn sized) with a teal coat and a green mane. His eyes are dark blue and his cutie mark is a red hat with a feather in it.
    Last edited by Forum Explorer; 2012-10-13 at 06:01 PM.
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

8. - Top - End - #128
    Ogre in the Playground

"What, here? This is an abandoned old hospital! How long have you been here, you poor thing?" The stallion will, unless he's quick on his wits, find a certain six-winged pegasus hugging him to her tightly. "Uh... sorry about her. We better get out of here, friend--I think something nasty is lurking in this asylum."

9. - Top - End - #129
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Last edited by thubby; 2012-10-13 at 06:24 PM.
    a tiny space dedicated to a beloved grandpa now passed. may every lunch be peanut butter-banana sandwiches.
    i has 2/4 an internets.
    old avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

gnome_4ever:

10. - Top - End - #130
    Firbolg in the Playground

"Suddenly, a patch of what looks like concrete combusts, and molten metal begins dribbling in a puddle in the floor. A black black filly with deep red hair stumbles out, droplets of white-hot metal still clinging to her small frame."

Huuuh? Wh...where am I?

"Notices horrible thubby monster"

Yay, huggie!

"Flings self at nightmare beast"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

11. - Top - End - #131
    Troll in the Playground

*Thubby arrives with a pop*
    *glomps*
    ^,^

so good to see you again, we shall roast a thousand marshmallows in celebration!
    *gestures at the nightmare beast*
    who's your friend?
    *it begins engulfing the pair*
    Last edited by thubby; 2012-10-14 at 12:13 AM.
    i has 2/4 an internets.
    old avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

gnome_4ever:

12. - Top - End - #132

As the glowing supertorch sat on the bench, Dive Bomb took a swig of a nearby water bottle. "I can never get rid of the aftertaste," he grumped, swilling a bit of water around his mouth. He stared at his creation, smirking a little as he felt the smooth joins, the rough texture of the iridescent metal under his hooves. It felt almost alive under his loving care.

"You need... a name," he mused. "That, and a good paint job. Would it be a sin to cover this kind of metal? Yes, I think it would."

"You're monologuing again, sir," came a gravelly baritone from around the door frame.

"Shhh... It's okay, Sasha... Don't listen to him." Dive Bomb grinned at his friend and manservant as Blunt appeared around the doorframe, walking on three legs so his fourth could hold a tray of sandwiches in his claws.

"I keep telling you we need to make the base doorways bigger," the purple brute grumbled, struggling to fit his massive frame through the smaller metal one. "Especially now that we don't have to fend off the occasional horde of angry villagers."

"But the salesponies still come!" the pegaus teased back. "Remember those two unicorns and their phlebotinum device?"

"As I recall, they got chased off by the mobile sentry-bots." The two had had this argument before, but both were smiling at each other.

"Anyway," Dive Bomb said, snagging a sandwich from the tray, "what news do you have from the outside world? Mmf, scrumptious, as always."

"Well," he mused, "the refugees are settling in well, though the mayor has said that we'll need to step up production of food if we want to avoid starvation. Also, long range scanners have picked up another group of rescuers. Shall we contact them?

Crumbs fell to the floor as the pegasus silently finished his sandwich. "Yes, that would be good. What do you think, dispatch a few drones, or do you want to go yourself?"

Loosing a predatory grin, the purple patchwork pony said, "Let's warm up the matter transference device. It's been a while since I got out of here."
    I run a Let's Play channel! Check it out!
    Currently, we're playing through New Vegas as Gabriel de la Cruz, merchant and mercenary extraordinaire!

13. - Top - End - #133

Quote Originally Posted by thubby View Post
    *Thubby arrives with a pop*
    *glomps*
    ^,^

so good to see you again, we shall roast a thousand marshmallows in celebration!
    *gestures at the nightmare beast*
    who's your friend?
    *it begins engulfing the pair*
    Spoiler
    Show

Wait, my daddy always told me never let a adult pony hug me fir-

Eeeeeeeeeeeee~

Strangerdangerstrangerdangerstrangerdanger!

"Pops out of existance, lands a few feet away from Terra"
    Last edited by Pokonic; 2012-10-14 at 12:25 AM.
    Show

14. - Top - End - #134
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Pokonic View Post
    Spoiler
    Show

Wait, my daddy always told me never let a adult pony hug me fir-

Eeeeeeeeeeeee~

Strangerdangerstrangerdangerstrangerdanger!

"Pops out of existance, lands a few feet away from Terra"
    No! No! Get away!

*panics*
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

15. - Top - End - #135
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tectonic Robot View Post
    "What, here? This is an abandoned old hospital! How long have you been here, you poor thing?" The stallion will, unless he's quick on his wits, find a certain six-winged pegasus hugging him to her tightly. "Uh... sorry about her. We better get out of here, friend--I think something nasty is lurking in this asylum."
    The pony is hugged. He awkwardly hugs the mare back.

Ummm, a week I think. The medication they gave me really made me loopy. By the way what's your names? I'm Thinking Cap!

He taps the mare on the back.

You can let go now. Um, please?
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

16. - Top - End - #136
    Ogre in the Playground

The pony is hugged. He awkwardly hugs the mare back.

Ummm, a week I think. The medication they gave me really made me loopy. By the way what's your names? I'm Thinking Cap!

He taps the mare on the back.

You can let go now. Um, please?
    "Oh, hehe, sorry, dear. My name is Sera!" "And I'm Candle Keeper, buy you can call me Candles. Now, uh, to business... basically, we're from somewhere far away, away from the crazy cults and the rainbow bubbles which track for an orbital explosion array and collateral damage, and we can offer you a free ride out of this place to somewhere a lot easier to live in! Whaddya say?"

17. - Top - End - #137

The air over the abandoned mental hospital shimmered momentarily, then solidified into a large, light green zeppelin. "We probably drained a few reactors doing this stunt," Blunt muttered to himself from his position behind the wheel. "Mister Steel, can you maintain this position, please?"

The silver earth pony at the communications array nodded, smiling at his erstwhile enemy.

"Thank you," said the enormous construct, revealing a genuine smile. The smile, a bit frightening in the sharpness of the teeth contained therein, bore extra weight for his next sentence: "And let's have no flying off and leaving us stranded like last time, eh?"

Chuckling, Foundry Steel ambled over and punched the hulk in his knee; he'd have punched his shoulder, had he been able. "No worries, Blunt. You'll be able to know if we leave because the music will stop." He flashed a toothy grin, displaying a large record of Wagneric opera music. "Besides, you made it out okay last time!"

Blunt half groaned, half chuckled as he moved to the boarding hatch. He dropped the rope ladder--cable and steel, specially designed to be able to support his weight.

As The Ride of the Valkyries began playing through the airship's external speakers, Blunt made his way through the front door of the mental hospital. His baritone rang through the house: "Is anyone here?"
    Currently, we're playing through New Vegas as Gabriel de la Cruz, merchant and mercenary extraordinaire!

18. - Top - End - #138
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh, hehe, sorry, dear. My name is Sera!" "And I'm Candle Keeper, buy you can call me Candles. Now, uh, to business... basically, we're from somewhere far away, away from the crazy cults and the rainbow bubbles which track for an orbital explosion array and collateral damage, and we can offer you a free ride out of this place to somewhere a lot easier to live in! Whaddya say?"

I can't just leave! I've got to find Princess Celestia! She's around here somewhere I just know it! Once we find her she can fix this mess and everything can go back to normal!

Nice to meet you by the way.
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

19. - Top - End - #139

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    No! No! Get away!

*panics*
    W-wait, come back!

"Starts sniffling"
    Show

20. - Top - End - #140
    Troll in the Playground

*silent night's former body is standing nearby*
    *hands hankie*
    there, there.

*the broken mass flops unceremoniously on the ground*
    why is such a thing as you alone?
    i has 2/4 an internets.
    old avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

gnome_4ever:

21. - Top - End - #141
    Ogre in the Playground

I can't just leave! I've got to find Princess Celestia! She's around here somewhere I just know it! Once we find her she can fix this mess and everything can go back to normal!

Nice to meet you by the way.
    The angelic pony gives Cap a toothy grin. "Sounds like we have traveling buddy for awhile, Candles! We're on our way to having, like, an adventuring party or something!" Candles facehoofs, letting out a load sigh. "Let's just get out of here first, OK? Floors out, so... you think you can fly us both out of--WAAARGH SERA SOME WARNING WOULD BE NICE FIRST!" Sera grabs Cap and Candles and flies them out to the front door! "See, Candles, I told you going to the hospital was a good idea, I told you and--"
    Quote Originally Posted by Balmas View Post
    The air over the abandoned mental hospital shimmered momentarily, then solidified into a large, light green zeppelin. "We probably drained a few reactors doing this stunt," Blunt muttered to himself from his position behind the wheel. "Mister Steel, can you maintain this position, please?"

The silver earth pony at the communications array nodded, smiling at his erstwhile enemy.

"Thank you," said the enormous construct, revealing a genuine smile. The smile, a bit frightening in the sharpness of the teeth contained therein, bore extra weight for his next sentence: "And let's have no flying off and leaving us stranded like last time, eh?"

Chuckling, Foundry Steel ambled over and punched the hulk in his knee; he'd have punched his shoulder, had he been able. "No worries, Blunt. You'll be able to know if we leave because the music will stop." He flashed a toothy grin, displaying a large record of Wagneric opera music. "Besides, you made it out okay last time!"

Blunt half groaned, half chuckled as he moved to the boarding hatch. He dropped the rope ladder--cable and steel, specially designed to be able to support his weight.

As The Ride of the Valkyries began playing through the airship's external speakers, Blunt made his way through the front door of the mental hospital. His baritone rang through the house: "Is anyone here?"
    O_O

O~O

"...Oh ponyfeathers. It's, like, it's a guy who works for the guy who makes the bombs that EXPLODE! What the heck is he doing here!? Why does he care about an abandoned mental hospital!?"

Candles and Sera (who is, incidentally, still attempting to hold on to Cap) beat a retreat back inside the building!
    Last edited by Tectonic Robot; 2012-10-14 at 08:42 PM.

22. - Top - End - #142
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Pokonic View Post
    W-wait, come back!

"Starts sniffling"
    The shadows shift.
    Spoiler
    Show

Would you like to know a secret?
    Perhaps why no-one likes you?

My treat.

23. - Top - End - #143
    Troll in the Playground

i like her...
    i has 2/4 an internets.
    old avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

gnome_4ever:

24. - Top - End - #144

O_O

O~O

"...Oh ponyfeathers. It's, like, it's a guy who works for the guy who makes the bombs that EXPLODE! What the heck is he doing here!? Why does he care about an abandoned mental hospital!?"

Candles and Sera (who is, incidentally, still attempting to hold on to Cap) beat a retreat back inside the building!

Snorting angrily, Blunt moved gingerly up the grand entry staircase. "Is that any way to greet a friend? Besides, As I understand it, it's traditional for bombs to explode; that's what makes them bombs instead of metallic rocks that you drop on the enemy."

25. - Top - End - #145
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Balmas View Post
    Snorting angrily, Blunt moved gingerly up the grand entry staircase. "Is that any way to greet a friend? Besides, As I understand it, it's traditional for bombs to explode; that's what makes them bombs instead of metallic rocks that you drop on the enemy."
    Sera, for one, skids to a stop. "Oh, wait, Candles, didja hear that, they're friends!" She turns around, heedless of Candles panicked squeaks, and flutters down in front of Blunt. "Alright, Mr., um... heh, actually, Candles knows who everyone is, not me! Uh, could you explain who you are and stuff and why my travelling body is so scared of you, please? And then we could work on the friendship thing~" Sera bats her long eyelashes at Blunt, seemingly not noticing any of his peculiarities in appearance!

26. - Top - End - #146

Sera, for one, skids to a stop. "Oh, wait, Candles, didja hear that, they're friends!" She turns around, heedless of Candles panicked squeaks, and flutters down in front of Blunt. "Alright, Mr., um... heh, actually, Candles knows who everyone is, not me! Uh, could you explain who you are and stuff and why my travelling body is so scared of you, please? And then we could work on the friendship thing~" Sera bats her long eyelashes at Blunt, seemingly not noticing any of his peculiarities in appearance!
    "Well," said the purple giant, scratching an itch behind his right ear, "My name is Blunt Trauma. The fear could probably be blamed on two things; first, as a patchwork creation of science, I'm not the prettiest face. Then there's the fact of my creator-slash-employer; as your companion has noted, he's a rather respected and feared name in the bombs manufacture industry.

Lately though, he's come to his senses somewhat and is beginning to save ponies. Which brings me to why I'm here; we heard there were some ponies in need of help, and wanted to offer a hand."

27. - Top - End - #147
    Titan in the Playground

HiNiceToMeetYouByTheWayYou'reReallyBigAndMadeOfMet al Thinking Cap squeaks before trying to hide behind Candles.
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

28. - Top - End - #148
    Troll in the Playground

"Oh ho hum, oh my, I wonder what is going on here. Seems exciting or interesting, of the two. Greetings my fellow ponies!" The grey stallion sported amicable smile.

29. - Top - End - #149
    Dwarf in the Playground

As the narration shifted to prose, poor little Terra found a hiding place. She still hadn't quite recovered from her last set of burns, and wasn't ready for more.

"I'm certainly in need of help here!"
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

30. - Top - End - #150
    Troll in the Playground

*is spontaneously in personal space, pressed face to face*
    ooooo, help is what i do best!

but you see, fleshling, it comes at a price
    *poofs contract into being*
    simply sign on the dotted line, and no one will ever hurt you again
    i has 2/4 an internets.
    old avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

gnome_4ever: