New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 27 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #781
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Dancing Fox Inn VI: Wait, there used to be a Ribbajack here?

Aiden looks at the menu again, the drinks section to be precise. "Would you mind getting me a root beer?"

2. - Top - End - #782
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Dancing Fox Inn VI: Wait, there used to be a Ribbajack here?

Oh boy...Clegg has shaken off the deadtime ooze. Now he's full, and just needs some more alcohol to drench himself in. So, the sea ghoul pirate/ ex-inspector heads over to the bar. Ye mentioned seafood? Speaks out Clegg, as he chews another crab he discovered hiding in a soggy pocket. Woul' ye 'appen t' 'ave some...'arder drinks? The spicciest foods? Wha' i' th' spiciest on th' menu?

3. - Top - End - #783

Quote Originally Posted by Rotting Baron View Post
    Aiden looks at the menu again, the drinks section to be precise. "Would you mind getting me a root beer?"
    "Of course."
    Naku says, starting to kneel to get under the bar, but then Clegg!

Quote Originally Posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
    Oh boy...Clegg has shaken off the deadtime ooze. Now he's full, and just needs some more alcohol to drench himself in. So, the sea ghoul pirate/ ex-inspector heads over to the bar. Ye mentioned seafood? Speaks out Clegg, as he chews another crab he discovered hiding in a soggy pocket. Woul' ye 'appen t' 'ave some...'arder drinks? The spicciest foods? Wha' i' th' spiciest on th' menu?
    "That would be . . . anything you want to tell us to make super spicy. Take your pick. And yeah, we have hard drinks. Pick one."
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by FireFox
    I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.

Shoutout to billtodamax for the The Nurse Detective Meekachu avatar.

4. - Top - End - #784

Aiden drums his fingertips on the bar as he hears Clegg speaking, just hoping that he'll be able to focus on root beer soon.

5. - Top - End - #785
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mee View Post
    "Of course."
    Naku says, starting to kneel to get under the bar, but then Clegg!

"That would be . . . anything you want to tell us to make super spicy. Take your pick. And yeah, we have hard drinks. Pick one."
    Clegg nods. Wel', 'ow's abou' soup. Some nice stew, extra flesh...I mean meat. Whatever ye go', jus'...extra spicy, so these dead taste buds can a' leas' taste a bi'... He glares at Aiden. Still 'ere?

6. - Top - End - #786
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    Fade starts mixing a drink and places it in front of her.

"A Dragon Liver Buster. That's what I think you meaned"
    "That was it, thank you."
    Vo eyed the drink and contemplated actually having some, but knew better. She snapped her gloved fingers and a pop came from the glass as all the liquid looked like it had turned to little crystals. She picked up the glass and with a polite nod to Fade, got up to retire to her room.
    Unless stopped, of course.

HALOです。

7. - Top - End - #787
    Bugbear in the Playground

"Very intressting."

Fade says, not trying to hold her on her seat or keep his voice down.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

8. - Top - End - #788
    Pixie in the Playground

Vo moved to tip her hat at Fade, but looked silly because it wasn't there. She opted to wink at him instead and went to her room.

HALOです。

9. - Top - End - #789

Fade just tilts his head. He doesn't really know what this is all about.

10. - Top - End - #790

Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    Dipsnig shrugs.
    "Not really. You're the one who's paying me, so you call the shots."
    He takes a gulp of the wine as he speaks.
    In response to the ghost, Songdancer surrounds the bottle with a tiny forcefield.
    "What do you think you're doing? Are you seriously trying to steal my one chance to get back my friend?"
    He looks at Dipsnig.
    "Then I shall be accompanying you."
    Last edited by Mindfreak; 2013-01-17 at 12:23 PM.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

11. - Top - End - #791
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    In response to the ghost, Songdancer surrounds the bottle with a tiny forcefield.
    "What do you think you're doing? Are you seriously trying to steal my one chance to get back my friend?"
    He looks at Dipsnig.
    "Then I shall be accompanying you."
    Cerise gives Songdancer a confuzzled tilt of the head. "Hm? Didn't I say that I was going to help? Don't you have to drink some of this to get there or something like that?"
    Avatar of Furude Setsuna, by Telasi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mephit View Post
    Don't worry, I like my characters the way I like my coffee: Strong, but with no cheese in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Akagi
    Don't hesitate to tell the people you care about the feelings you have for them, because they may not be there tomorrow.

12. - Top - End - #792

"Thanks for the offer but...I don't think you should help. This guy says that he and his organization are professionals...and I need professionals. I need to make sure nothing gets messed up so that Banana Creme Pie is safe..."
    Songdancer looked down at his hoofs and prodded the ground.
    Busy with Life

13. - Top - End - #793
    Titan in the Playground

Dipsnig whistles at his wolf, who pads over closer. He begins to adjust his saddle and take care of other things while Songancer talks things over with Cerise. It's not his business who else the pony decides to bring along.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

14. - Top - End - #794

"Thanks for the offer but...I don't think you should help. This guy says that he and his organization are professionals...and I need professionals. I need to make sure nothing gets messed up so that Banana Creme Pie is safe..."
    Songdancer looked down at his hoofs and prodded the ground.
    Stretching slightly, the ghost chuckles softly. "Oh, I have no doubt that they are professionals. NO is a pretty good group."

"But then again, I am too. Don't think that I'm just some naive preteen ghost. I am a damn good hunter and assassin. Rescue missions aren't that different from what I normally do."
    Don't worry, I like my characters the way I like my coffee: Strong, but with no cheese in it.
    Don't hesitate to tell the people you care about the feelings you have for them, because they may not be there tomorrow.

15. - Top - End - #795

Quote Originally Posted by Morcleon View Post
    Stretching slightly, the ghost chuckles softly. "Oh, I have no doubt that they are professionals. NO is a pretty good group."

"But then again, I am too. Don't think that I'm just some naive preteen ghost. I am a damn good hunter and assassin. Rescue missions aren't that different from what I normally do."
    "There is one thing. The target needs to stay alive." Fade comments with his soundless voice.

16. - Top - End - #796

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    "There is one thing. The target needs to stay alive." Fade comments with his soundless voice.
    "I know that! Rescue missions are just like a search-and-capture. Except you have to be more gentle." Cerise mutters back.

17. - Top - End - #797

Songdancer is silent for a moment.
    "Do you take gems as payment?"
    Busy with Life

18. - Top - End - #798

Songdancer is silent for a moment.
    "Do you take gems as payment?"
    Cerise nods emphatically. "I'll take pretty much anything as payment. It's not hard to find a use for things."

19. - Top - End - #799

"Very well, you may tag along. However, I want you to know that I want as very little death as possible."
    Songdancer didn't enjoy that part of rescue missions.
    He looked at Dipsnig.
    "That goes for you too."
    Busy with Life

20. - Top - End - #800

Quote Originally Posted by Rotting Baron View Post
    Aiden drums his fingertips on the bar as he hears Clegg speaking, just hoping that he'll be able to focus on root beer soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
    Clegg nods. Wel', 'ow's abou' soup. Some nice stew, extra flesh...I mean meat. Whatever ye go', jus'...extra spicy, so these dead taste buds can a' leas' taste a bi'... He glares at Aiden. Still 'ere?
    "Fine. I'll get the order in." Naku says, putting another note through the wall to Strahd.
    Then she sighs slightly; it looked like the dead man is going to be aggravating the living customers.
    Show

I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.

21. - Top - End - #801

"Very well, you may tag along. However, I want you to know that I want as very little death as possible."
    He looked at Dipsnig.
    "That goes for you too."
    "Oh, that's fine. The primary objective is to find and extract Banana Creme Pie, is it not?" Cerise nods emphatically. Pleasing your clients is always number one, even before satisfying your own bloodlust.

She turns to Dipsnig, then back to Songdancer. "So... umm... either of you know how we're gonna get there? Either of you have teleportation abilities?"

22. - Top - End - #802

"Yeah, I'm still here," Aiden says, now that he knows that Clegg won't leave him alone. "You got a problem with that?"

23. - Top - End - #803
    Ogre in the Playground

He nods at Naku. Thank ye, very much. He then turns to Aiden and glares. No' ye', tha' coul' change...Why?

24. - Top - End - #804
    Titan in the Playground

He looked at Dipsnig.
    "That goes for you too."
    Quote Originally Posted by Morcleon View Post
    "Oh, that's fine. The primary objective is to find and extract Banana Creme Pie, is it not?" Cerise nods emphatically. Pleasing your clients is always number one, even before satisfying your own bloodlust.

She turns to Dipsnig, then back to Songdancer. "So... umm... either of you know how we're gonna get there? Either of you have teleportation abilities?"
    "I'll do my best," Dipsnig says before mounting his wolf. "Isn't this wine supposed to let us know where we're going? We'll just head in the direction it gives us."
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.

25. - Top - End - #805

Songdancer nodded.
    "Apparently so. And we've got legs, don't we? Unless you wanna ride on my back, Madam Ghostie."
    He put his saddlebags on.
    He was ready for travel!
    Busy with Life

26. - Top - End - #806

Songdancer nodded.
    "Apparently so. And we've got legs, don't we? Unless you wanna ride on my back, Madam Ghostie."
    He put his saddlebags on.
    He was ready for travel!
    "I'll be fine, Songdancer-san. I can fly." Cerise chirps with a smile. She stretches and yawns, shaking herself down.

"Alright! It's rescue time! Let's go!

27. - Top - End - #807
    Titan in the Playground

Dipsnig whistles at his wolf and leaves with the rest.

28. - Top - End - #808
    Halfling in the Playground

Zane is thirsty. He leaves his happy-hidey corner and approaches the bar. Assuming there is a seat between Aiden and Clegg, he will take temporary residence there, purposefully separating them.
    Sigatars
    Spoiler
    Show

Zane and Aric by Recaiden. Aric Kat by Hatter.

Nexus Characters
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler: FFRP Newbie Links
    Show

29. - Top - End - #809
    Orc in the Playground

The door to the inn opens, from out of the surprising pitch black outside, Felandria enters...

Actually, she looks somewhat different.

For one thing, she's dressed entirely in black leather, for another, her hair is jet black and she seems a bit paler than before, yet somehow even more beautiful.

Also, there's the blood trickling down the side of her mouth.

She walks to the bar and looks down at the bartender.

Was I in here earlier?

If so, where was my room?

Pony Felandria by Dirtytabs, OOTS Avvie by Purple Eagle, Doll by Recaiden
    FelandriaDeadra Blackfyre

30. - Top - End - #810

Naku, not terribly able to reply to either Aiden or Clegg well, turns over to her other two

Quote Originally Posted by aric_kale View Post
    Zane is thirsty. He leaves his happy-hidey corner and approaches the bar. Assuming there is a seat between Aiden and Clegg, he will take temporary residence there, purposefully separating them.
    "Can I get you anything?"
    Naku asks, nodding her thanks to him for sitting between the two other bar-goers.

Quote Originally Posted by Felandria View Post
    The door to the inn opens, from out of the surprising pitch black outside, Felandria enters...

Actually, she looks somewhat different.

For one thing, she's dressed entirely in black leather, for another, her hair is jet black and she seems a bit paler than before, yet somehow even more beautiful.

Also, there's the blood trickling down the side of her mouth.

She walks to the bar and looks down at the bartender.

Was I in here earlier?

If so, where was my room?
    "Might wanna clean that up." Naku says to her, tapping the side of her own mouth a few times.
    "Far end of the hall upstairs, whichever one currently says occupied, as you're the only one currently in any of those rooms."
    Show