New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [IC] The Unexpecteds

"Moradin's tear, you speak at incredible speeds, and think ye live forever, and speak of a perfect land,ye behave most incredibly to alcohol, and it has nay changed ye...not noticing any change whatsoever in Issath, Frandol tries to make sense of things, a human who outright defies his definition of man is so surreal, is Issath meddling with his mind, speaking of and doing things in ways simply unbound by nature? and what in Gargreb Eyelicker's name is a vegetarian?
    Biting into the meat in his hand he continues; "what philosophy? Ye drink, ye babble nonsense, Your- behavior is almost...inhuman.
    Silent for a bit, Frandol steps away, what could a human that is not human be, other than a parasite, a "possessed one", or, and perish the thought — a demon?
    Frandol's voice pales, his face betrays uncertainty and lightly scared, as he stands by the entrance, ready to run at the any moment, for whatever Issath is, he may not have the magic to deal with."Issaaaath? Would ye...like to tell me what... it is you are? Honestly, this time?
    Last edited by Prince Zahn; 2012-12-08 at 05:10 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Jette View Post
    If you write gibberish in common, even comprehend languages won't turn it into a sonnet.
    P.Z. - gamer; friend; royalty. 'Tis a pleasure.
    <<Cynthia the Witch by me. she's a nice gal, I promise!

My player Resume, for potential DMs to read over.

My Extended Signature

2. - Top - End - #182
    Ogre in the Playground

Oh my... I seem to have given you the wrong impression WELL! I can tell you one thing, I am not a Dee-thingy. I am as human as you are... Dwarf. To answer your question of what I am. I am Issath just as you are Frandol." smiling just a little bit and touching Frandol's beard and rubbing his own face "As crazy as this might be, Frandol, but what exactly are you? and for that matter what is everyone in our group? I see so many different faces and appearances, thinking that everyone is the same species, but this isn't exactly so... I thought you were as Human as me when we first met, but I this is apparently not true"

OOC
    Spoiler
    Show
    LOL when you called me a Demon I thought I was going to have to defend myself... And now Issath must learn the difference between the races instead of going on to think that everyone is Human and looks different
    Last edited by Arcanist; 2012-12-08 at 02:06 PM.
    Larloch, The Shadow King (w/ Ioun Stones) avatar by Iron Penguin

3. - Top - End - #183
    Ogre in the Playground

"wait, ye don't know what you are? A demon would never forget it's identity. one thing is certain: I may be an odd little dwarf, but you are by no means human; not beyond looks, anyhow." Frandol paces back and forth for a bit with his arms behind him, he keeps a close eye on Issath.
    Frandol hits the palm of Issath's hands with his gloved hand.
    "don't touch me beard, boy. it's insulting." He tucks his beard into his garb.
    perhaps you are humane by choice, Are you a shape-shifter, By any chance? can ye change to something else, like this:
    With a clap of his hands his body appears to change into the robed magus who's form he took up earlier.
    "or this,"
    He claps again, and almost as if the view was already there his appearance changes to that of a large, hairy and brawny goblin-like creature with teeth. A brightly contrasting mark brightly showing where the intricate steaks on his beard used to be.
    "or this:" he claps once more to take a form similar to Elestil in appearance, save for the defiant glow from the patterned lock where his beard used to be. A moment later a final clap shows Frandol in his original clothes.

"At least you're not a demon; we should get moving."
    Frandol opens the tent flap in courtesy for Issath to exit with him.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I like showing off, And I'm not ashamed to take the opportunity to do so, especially if it helps us move on.
    Anyway, Frandol is trying to narrow his options until none such remain, starting by asking if he's anything like a Doppleganger.
    Last edited by Prince Zahn; 2012-12-09 at 03:52 PM.
    If you write gibberish in common, even comprehend languages won't turn it into a sonnet.

My Extended Signature

4. - Top - End - #184
    Barbarian in the Playground

Grad arrives during the middle of Elestil's song, as it rises into one of it's shriller verses. The caravan workers move at a quick, steady pace, as they move assorted gear around to accommodate the crates. As the time winds down Frandol and Issath return to the group, and the last items are loaded. The burlap covers are only a little bulkier as they're tied down.

When the horses were yoked to the wagons Naveris confirms you're choice of the forest. With your agreement she whistles at the drivers who use the pulleys to guide their wagon. Before Naveris heads to her cart she says, "My first priority is to get the caravan to the fort. If we get into trouble I'll try to keep you guys between us and the problem. I'll try to defer to your judgement as much as possible, that's what I hired you for, but if things get to dangerous I'll order the caravan to bolt."

Moving along with the caravan you head through the north gate at a modest speed. The guardsmen that you saw earlier follow, but stay by the wagons. The countryside around you is layered with between two to two and a half feet of snow. It shines as you move by, it's top layer covered in a thin sheet of ice formed by what melted in the early spring sun. Only the main roads closest to the city are entirely free of snow. After three hours of travel the roads have a few inches of snow and ice as the sun meets the horizon.

You arrive in a small border town called Ridgewatch during dusk. The street lanterns haven't been lit as there's still enough light to see by. Calling the caravan to stop Naveris gathers everyone together and says, "It's getting dark and the forest is still half a day away. I want everyone well rested and alert before we get there, so we're going to stay here for the night. But I want this caravan up and ready to go before sunrise," Looking around you see a variety of workshops, and two inns, the Ridgeworth Inn and the Watchers Tavern.
    78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
    Mine started in the wilderness outside of town

5. - Top - End - #185
    Ogre in the Playground

Issath eagerly leaps out of the back of the cart and looks around him and dashes over to the Ridgeworth Inn pointing at it and jumping shouting "I WANT THIS ONE!" dashing back over to Naveris he grabs her hands and starts leaping and smiling whispering and pleading "please, please, please, please, please, please, please!!!?"

OOC
    Spoiler
    Show
    I'm assuming the Ridgeworth Inn has a slightly better appearance to it, instead of appearing as run down as every other place of refuge here. ...THAT! and I want to get into a Bar Fight

6. - Top - End - #186
    Halfling in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

"See everyone in the morning then." says Grad as he picks up his backpack, axe and other equipment, throws it over his shoulder, and wanders towards the Ridgeworth Inn, before entering.
    After a quick look around, he walks over to get a room for the night.

7. - Top - End - #187
    Bugbear in the Playground

Thurod steps gingerly from the cart, Ko having re-disappeared within the folds of his robe, and walked toward Issath, "Calm yourself, Issath. It appears this inn will suffice for the night, so unless Elestil or Frandol have any objections, we will indeed stay here."
    Quotes and Homebrew
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Zahn View Post
    ...I like your style, Mr.Brains.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psyren
    Meanwhile, the sorcerer is the HS dropout that ended up debt-free and founding Facebook.
    My Homebrew
    Former Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show
    :By Ceika
    :By Akrim.Elf

8. - Top - End - #188

BlackDragon

Elestil pops out of the cart behind Thurod. "The Ridgeworth Inn, you say. That sounds like a satisfactory plan.

9. - Top - End - #189

The Ridgeworth Inn's aged timbers stand stoutly against the encroaching cold night air. As you enter you feel the humid warmth of the air, and hear the din of gossip. To your right is a low counter that wraps around the corner, beyond it are the stairs leading up to the second floor. To the left are tables and chairs centered around a fireplace in the northern wall, and the brightly lit stage wedged into the southwest corner.

Behind the counter is a man of six feet in height, his hair greying from age. With a smile he says, "Hello there travelers. Welcome to the Ridgeworth Inn. If you'd like a room we have six left, each only five gold."
    78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

10. - Top - End - #190
    Ogre in the Playground

Frandol gets up with the others with his modest pack on his shoulder, and speak his mind.
    "Well, if they have a room with more than one bed, would one of you want to share a room with me? I wouldn't mind a conversation or two before bed. how about you, Grad? We haven't really spoke in ages!"

Spoiler
    Show
    Grad has been cordially invited to share a room with Frandol. Do you accept?
    Y/N?
    Last edited by Prince Zahn; 2012-12-13 at 06:21 PM.

My Extended Signature

11. - Top - End - #191

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Yeah, sure. Just warning you, I get pretty grumpy if I don't get 8 hours of sleep though. says Grad as he counts out 25 silver in assorted coinage and places it on the counter.

12. - Top - End - #192

BlackDragon

Elestil pays the innkeeper for a room and, gesturing towards the stage, asks "Would you welcome entertainment for the evening? I can provide a musical performance to please your assembled guests."

The goblin slyly winks as he adds, "Entertained guests are thirstier guests, with looser pursestrings." He smiles his most charming goblin smile and awaits the innkeeper's response.

13. - Top - End - #193
    Ogre in the Playground

"Marvelous!"Frandol digs into his coin pouch for gold. He raises his head towards the innkeeper:
    "pardon me, innkeeper, that is 5 gold for one room, yes? Me friend and me would like to share a room, if ye have such with more than one bed."
    Eventually Frandol counts five silver pieces and matches grad's share with two more coins of gold.
    "We should have a short while before we rest, But I don't know if ye'll have eight hours to sleep if we leave town with come daylight."
    Last edited by Prince Zahn; 2012-12-14 at 07:28 AM.

My Extended Signature

14. - Top - End - #194

"You want to perform?" The innkeeper asks in a polite manner. Tapping the counter for a moment he looks at Elestil for a moment, "I suppose it wouldn't hurt. I normally check out an artists act before letting them onstage, but the stage has been empty this entire week. I'll let you on, if you can keep the crowd entertained I'll let you keep two-thirds of your earnings. Does that sound like a fair deal? He asks with a raised eyebrow. Glancing at the stage you find that it's lit by three bulls-eye lanterns. You expected to give him some of what you'd make, but he must not consider you very skilled if he's asking for a third of it.

As Elestil looks over at the stage the innkeeper turns to Frandol. Thinking for a moment he shakes his head, "Sorry lads, we don't get enough visitors for me to put two beds into a room. Although I do have an old bed down in storage. I suppose I should try keeping a two bed room, so if you want to bring it up I'll knock down the price to three gold. How's that?" He says with a smile, separating your gold into to piles should you want to purchase rooms separately.

15. - Top - End - #195
    Ogre in the Playground

"What say you, fellow–" Frandol lifts his arm to pat Grad's back, presumably to get his attention."–Do you think we can do it?" Frandol thinks about how he used to struggle carrying his own supplies, the dwarf knows his own strength, but knows Grad to be stronger than he.

My Extended Signature

16. - Top - End - #196

Thurod, having overheard Elestil's conversation with the innkeeper, chuckled knowingly as he placed down 5 gold on the counter, winking at the Goblin before turning back toward the innkeeper once more, "Pray tell, my good man, how much do you charge for a flagon of ale?"
    Quotes and Homebrew
    Spoiler
    Show

Meanwhile, the sorcerer is the HS dropout that ended up debt-free and founding Facebook.
    My Homebrew
    Former Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #197

BlackDragon

Elestil's expression hardens for a few seconds. "Two thirds? You are correct, good sir, to surmise that most goblins make poor musicians. Yet most goblins do not offer music when they observe an empty stage. I'll accept your terms, and grant your establishment a performance to be remembered."

With that, Elestil turns to set up on the stage. He pulls up a chair and takes a seat. He begins a quiet tune on the flute, letting the guests slowly notice that there's a performer onstage, and warm up to the idea of being entertained. When he feels that he has the room's attention, he puts away the flute, slowly stands, and begins to sing. He chooses a well-known epic about the slaying of a great dragon, though he intersperses the familiar parts with verses of his own that he's worked out over time. The result is a work both familiar and new--the fun of colorful new details mixed into the comfort of a childhood favorite. Throughout, Elestil shows his customary fine-tuned control of his facial expressions. He even brings out a few truly terrifying goblin scowls, to depict the fearsome dragon in a fashion few human bards could match. In the end, he is quite satisfied with his performance. It wasn't his most difficult selection, but it was a well-rehearsed crowd-pleaser, and it was certainly a fun tale to tell!

Spoiler
    Show
    I'm assuming, since he is neither threatened nor distracted, that he can take 10. If not, I can make the rolls OOC
    Perform (wind instruments): 17 - the opening prelude
    Perform (song): 22 - the main act

18. - Top - End - #198

DwarfBarbarianGuy

You're asking me if I can carry something? Of course I could carry a bed, I could probably lift a small house.
    So, where is this bed?

19. - Top - End - #199
    Ogre in the Playground

"didn't he just say—" Frandol turns to hear a familiar tune, Elestil's played this before. if You'll forgive me I have a part to fulfill, Grad, would you kindly..? Well then.

Frandol approaches to get a better view of the stage, waiting for the sign from Elestil to get started. then, like an puppeteer with strings on his fingers, he concentrates far behind the eyes of the audience, a small cloud of colorful mist appears on stage takes on the form of three dashing knights as they hold together against the harsh rainstorm, leading forty-three men from all the land behind them deprived of there homes in search in search of the dragon attacking who left them with nothing to lose.
    As the story progresses Frandol tries to make the cues as best he could, but for a pair of times Elestil varies with fresh verses never rehearsed before with him before; Frandol had to recast another image spell, silent image and Minor image during the more climatic scenes, and the spell ended as Frandol tried to make sense of the twists.
    Nearing the definitive moments of the epic Frandol releases his spell and changes to his final image spell, Major Image as he manipulates the sights, the smells, the clanking of swords in the shadows of Elestil's lead singing, the most important parts thankfully remained reliable to the way they were practiced in their occasional practicing. Out of forty-six men only thirty lived to face the dragon; finally, the dragon falls, with one knight and four men still alive, as they rebuild with the hoard, the victors were knighted and the heros of the deed both dead and living are remembered to this day.

To others his hand gestures might seem odd but those viewing him from the beginning could tell he's making the imagery move so freely.

With the clapping of hands Frandol releases the dragon, and the five remaining knights, and returns to the innkeeper,
    "The goblin is amazing, is he not? Right then, since the Orc took the bed up the stairs I wish to pay for the room, and a drink for him, if he wishes."
    Spoiler
    Show
    Having coordinated with Elestil, Frandol is able to catch up and perform off stage. having stage-fright, this is probably one of the only ways Frandol would agree to make appearance in the show, Elestil didn't NEED Frandol for this, but surely they like performing together.
    Aid Another[Perform(sing)]:[roll]1d20+1[/roll]

Now, some might argue that having so many different moving objects is beyond the limits of a single "Image" spell, and at the DM's decision they may be right. I will argue, however, that if I made ten cups stacked in a triangular formation,would I not be able to shuffle them? or Move them around individually within the boundaries of a single casting?
    Though perhaps controversial, I'm using 2 Silent, 1 Minor and 1 Major image spells for this throughout the epic, these are not consecutive, mind you, so they are used at the right signals.
    Last edited by Prince Zahn; 2012-12-15 at 12:06 PM.

My Extended Signature

20. - Top - End - #200

"A flagon of ale? Depending on the brew, it can cost anywhere between a few copper to a few silver." The innkeeper said to Thurod, producing a key attached to a wooden tag. Placing it on the side of the counter he waves at the seats, "Your room is the second on the left, it's room number three. Take a seat if you're hungry though."

Pulling out three more keys he places one by Thurod's stating, "For your Goblin friend, room seven," The other two he shows to Grad. One is the normal room key on the wooden tag, while the other is longer and attached to a short length of chain. Holding the longer one in his other hand he says, "This key will unlock the storage room. If you're going to move the bed, my wife will show you to it."

---Elestil, Frandol---
    Beginning your song the audience listens casually. Upon seeing the rainstorm indoors many more turn to look at the stage. Noting the lack of sound no one moves to the stage, knowing it to be an illusion. As you continue very few people speak to each other, but none stop conversations they already started.

OoC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    I'll be stopping here for the moment. Elestil's performance will take a while, so it'll take a few posts to finish. I'll do more with this in my next post.

Also it's customary in this land to leave your room key with the innkeeper until you wish to use your room.

21. - Top - End - #201

DwarfBarbarianGuy

"Wait, where can I find your wife then? I have no idea where anything is here...
    Says Grad as he takes the keys from the man.

22. - Top - End - #202

Pulling five silver out of his pack, Thurod grins at the man, "One flagon of your best brew then, my good man."

OOC
    Spoiler
    Show
    (OOC)Now here's the question: Is Thurod a teetotaler, or can he take one flagon? We shall see...(/OOC)
    Quotes and Homebrew
    Spoiler
    Show

My Homebrew
    Former Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #203

"My wife's in the back, she's probably teaching the girls how to cook. She's the only redhead in the family so she'll be easy to spot," The innkeeper says. Turning he points to a door near the counter under the stairs, "That door leads to the kitchen. If she's not in there with the kids, then take a left and head through the side door," Taking Thurod's coins he calls back to the door, "I'll need a pint of Remmor-Glaze."

Moving to the door as it opens, a young woman heads out with a tray of food. Smiling at you she heads over to the diners and lets you through. Inside you find a standard kitchen with an open stove nearby the prep counters. Looking over the workers present you don't find any that resembles the innkeeper's description. Figuring that the wife isn't here you head to the side door to the left into the office. Opening the door you see a low desk covered with various papers. Behind it you find the innkeeper's wife, writing something on the desk.

"What is it now Lourie?" She said before glancing up from her work. Seeing you she raises an eyebrow and says, "Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you were one of my daughters. I take it Urnist sent you to me, what can I help you with?"

---Elestil, Frandol---
    Keeping the crowd's attention one could see the goblin's musical skill as he wove the song with the images on the stage. As he sings Elestil keeps an eye on the crowd's reaction, especially during his own verses. During the song he was able to spot problems with some verses early enough to fix them. Others he was unable to spot in time, but over all it was shaping up to be a good performance.

24. - Top - End - #204

DwarfBarbarianGuy

"Your husband told me that I should talk to you about me moving this bed up to one of the rooms."
    Says Grad as he shows her the key on a chain he was given.
    "I was told that the bed was stored in a basement, if that makes a difference."
    Last edited by Dr.Robotnik; 2012-12-18 at 11:43 PM.

25. - Top - End - #205

"I see then," She said with a sigh, "Well I suppose you made a deal. Follow me I'll show you our furniture storage."

Leaving the desk she walks past you with a quick stride. Following, she takes you through the kitchen to a small side passage. Along the way she comments, "Basement storage is for the food, it's colder down there so our food stays fresher. Furniture storage is above it, right through the door on the left here."

In the passageway she points to the door along the left wall. Opening it you enter to see tables and chairs stacked on each other by the left wall, "The bed should be along the right hand wall. There's a door at the back wall that goes outside to the service stairs. Your key will be able to unlock it," She said matter-of-factly, turning to the door, "I'll be back at the office if you have any additional questions. When you're done I'd prefer it if you locked up here."

---Thurod---
    Sitting down at a nearby table you saw Grad head into what you presume is the kitchen. Keeping an idle eye on the door, you note that the wait is about average from your earlier experiences. After some time you notice one of the waiters come out with your drink.

Coming to your table she places the flagon down and says, "Here's your drink. It's a local Gnomish drink so it's as fragrant as it tastes. Would you like something to eat as well?" She asked as you lifted the lid. The aroma smelled like light steam with a hint of sweetness. However feeling the cup you note that it's cold to the touch.
    Last edited by Egneil; 2012-12-21 at 12:28 AM.

26. - Top - End - #206

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Slouching slightly to not hit his head on the ceiling, Grad searches the right side of the room for the spare bed.

27. - Top - End - #207

Thurod shook his head politely at the woman, "No, thank you." He said, before waiting a few moments as she walked away. He lifted the drink to his nose and held it steady, as Ko peered out of his sleeve stealthily and dove in to lap at the drink rapidly, drinking half of it before pulling back and chirping happily, "Ko, one of these days I'm having you quit cold turkey." The weasel looked up at him and chirped sharply, "Why? Because unlike you, my dear, I have responsibilities." Thurod quipped, grinning as Ko grumbled and dove back inside his sleeve, after which he took but a small sip of the beverage before setting it back down.

OOC
    Spoiler
    Show
    (OOC)What's the DC to avoid drunkenness? I'll roll for Ko and me in the OOC thread. (/OOC)
    Quotes and Homebrew
    Spoiler
    Show

My Homebrew
    Former Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #208
    Ogre in the Playground

Dashing up behind Thurod and tapping his back "OOO! THUROD! CAN I HAVE SOME OF THAT AL-KE-HAL? Frandol and me got some earlier and it was pretty good... So can I have some? Please? Please? Please?" he also notices your Weasel and tries to grab it, before it hides back into his robe "OH! CAN I PLAY WITH YOUR MR. FUZZY!? HE IS SO CUTE AND I WANT TO PET AND HUG HIM!" smiling with an awesomeness that whispers "Just do it".

OCC
    Spoiler
    Show
    DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT!

29. - Top - End - #209

Finding the bed behind some loose crates you free it enough to lift it. It's bulk proved only slightly problematic, as your strength is enough to manipulate it through the doors. Heading through the door that you were pointed to you walk up the side stairs to the second floor.

Inside, the hallway is around twelve feet wide and tall enough to allow you to stand at your full height. Finding your room at the end of the hall you bring the bed into the sparsely furnished room. Closing the door you head back downstairs and lock the storage before returning the key to the innkeeper.

----Thurod----
    Drinking from the flagon the freezing cold of the ale becomes welcome as it merges with the heat of the ale and spices. The taste wasn't overwhelming though as the extremes balanced each other well. Considering how quickly you want to drink the rest of it, Issath taps you on the shoulder.

OoC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    This occurs during the tavern scene below, but I couldn't find a nice way to put it in. This scene also goes immediately into Issath's post. (And if your curious about where this is placed in the timeline, Issath's post ends when the song does.)

---Tavern---
    As he returns the key, Grad arrives near the end of the song. The crowd continues to listen and speak amongst themselves yet the song could still be heard over the din. As Grad takes his seat you notice that the very mood of the Inn has changed, such is the nature of songs and performances. The illusions flow and bend into various forms giving form to the song, only slightly sluggish as they try to conform to unknown figments. Despite the apprehension of living so close to territory controlled by a dragon the crowd claps when the song ends.

During his bow to retrieve his hat, Elestil sneaks in a few more of the coins the more drunk members of the audience threw onto the stage. Descending to floor he sees a few others place larger tips on their tables, some of them commenting to the waitresses the intended recipient.

30. - Top - End - #210

BlackDragon

Following the performance, Elestil approaches Frandol and splits his take with the illusionist. "A good show! Perhaps a few rehearsals are in order when we complete this mission... I don't believe I acquainted you with all of my new verses."

The goblin then returns to the innkeeper. "Have you any Elven wines?" He grins his goblin grin.