New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

Zombie

Default AFMBE - Need a little help.

Greetings,

I have recently started an AFMBE (All flesh must be eaten) game, and I am at a loss when searching for pre-made generic adventures for this system.

Ideally I would love to find a website that offers free or cheap Campaign length adventures, but I have searched with no luck.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Also, if you want in on my game (It has just started, and this is my first attempt as a ZM) just let me know.

Thanks in advance.
    Zombie Master

2. - Top - End - #2
    Pixie in the Playground

Zombie

Default Re: AFMBE - Need a little help.

Maybe there is a system that I could convert to AFMBE?

3. - Top - End - #3
    Orc in the Playground

There have been no published adventures beyond one or two for AFMBE of which I know, and I really like the Unisystem. The traditional formula of the game also does not necessarily lend to a long campaign gameplay (if it doesn't include occupying a prison).
    Converting, however is no problem whatsoever. AFMBE is based on a very flexible game system and can be very easily used for a large number of different games. One example would be to get Dungeons and Zombies and the Atlas, and you can probably take any D&D module ever published and use it (when it doubt, just replace the monsters with undead).

I have personally used the system (in combination with my personal houserules, preferences and a symbiosis with the more streamlined ciematic Unisystem to accelerate the gameplay) to convert the Midnight campaign setting to AFMBE/Unisystem, and that was a perfect match.
    Last edited by Black Jester; 2014-01-03 at 05:33 AM.
    Play the world, not the rules. Numbers don't add up to a game - ideas do.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Pixie in the Playground

I think you'll find it much more rewarding to do a play by play. It's more original and personal.

Maybe the outbreak started in Hawaii but basically all the boats have already been taken. The goal could be to try and stock up on resources to be able to make it to mainland US in hopes of outrunning the virus to find out that it has already ran amok in the entire US?

Any ideas on the area or what you would like to use as a basis to run off of?