New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 40 of 49 FirstFirst ... 153031323334353637383940414243444546474849 LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,200 of 1470
  1. - Top - End - #1171
    Spamalot in the Playground

Default Re: Ponythread LV:55 Ponythread learns Agility!

Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc View Post
    Awesome Nightmare Night costumes (large images):
    Spoiler
    Show

AJ and Rarity totally win the prize from my perspective.
    Overall, those are some shiny costumes. Can't wait to see Twilight's.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    And RD can cause nuclear explosions. And prettier ones than you think.
    At this point, AJ seems the odd-pony-out.
    For real. It's like watching Batman in a JLU spurepower'd squad. AJ has to use skill, strength, and brains to keep up with the others. Generally she can keep up so props to her for that much.

Oh, and I do like this image's way of showing the interative dynamic of the characters:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races

2. - Top - End - #1172
    Troll in the Playground

@Halloween - here, it's not a thing, we have rather sad Evil Opposite Day instead.

Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    So, have a couple images from the "Grumpy & Pathetic Trixie" as apparently my morning started off on the wrong hoof...
    Spoiler
    Show

The first one is so *ME* this morning.
    Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    Filly Trixie is best filly demonic summoner:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Hmm... Though, I do like the art :P

Sadly there's a chance that was indeed the case...

But hey, maybe Disney will buy out Hasbro and have some of their professional artists do a new cover series.
    Sadly, I'd have smirked of this of last week.

Now, I say we must prepare for our inevitable Mouse overlords and actually good drawings :E

Quote Originally Posted by Soras Teva Gee View Post
    I'm not sure how I could ever see something like this does better, it may be fan made but it sure looks like anything I could hope for out of a professional job.
    Please, do read my sentence:

new 5$ Hasbro plushes look better than 75% of fan made ones even in 25x more expensive range

The plush above fails both exclusion clauses, and the author had extra incentive to do it right. Still, wast majority of fan made plushes is inferior to official ones while costing much more.

And the plush above is very nice, yes, but I personally seen better.

However I suspect I'm going to once again find your standards both bizarre and excessively negative here.
    I apologize I compare artist's works against each other in order to try and judge objectively instead of lumping them all together

A little test:

Spoiler
    Show

Are all 3 images, undoubtely made by talented artists, look of the same quality and totally not slapped from 5 min sketch based on a few reference stills? Or would you call one of them better?

Yes based on being key here. I was speculating that for whatever reason they may not have any original material to simply print as a sketch cover. As I see Lauren still at least ostensibly claiming for example this sketch among several others on her account as her own.
    Well, assuming it's not re-drawn piece or leftover paper sketch that was digitized and cleaned ending in Lauren's rough papers. Lauren didn't made standard vectors, they're literally copies of her pitch bible work. Go take a look in the OP, 'On the Design of the Mane Cast' link - that Posey (+wings) art is remarkably often used as FS, I have also seen AJ, TS and Rarity, sharp legs and all.

Artist have some rights to their work these days, so while Lauren may have done all the sketches for the standard vectors, she may retain the original sketches as her own personal artwork/property and took them with her when she left. So even if Hasbro has say a scan in the computer somewhere they may need her permission to print that because even though its their character its her own work.
    Nope. They used to (look at the case of lost G1 pony names...) but now, companies ferociously try to grab everything they can. I meet with this behaviour personally here, I'm sure Hasbro with their battalion of lawyers turns that to eleven (say, 'Cadance' and other names changed just to be ™able...). In general, unless your name alone guarantees sales (and we're talking Spielberg caliber here, not Lauren) you can forgot about retaining everything but tiny bits, especially if company puts a lot of money into your project.

Yes, Lauren might have gotten some copies, but I'm sure if anyone needs to ask permission, it's her. Note she only IIRC sold sketches at 2 charity auctions, something that would be grudgingly accepted. Had Lauren sold anything commercially/without permission, it could be well grounds to loss of ™ on that character, and companies guard their portfolio a lot better now.
    Come one, come all! GitP MLP Steam Group is open!
    Current location of the last MLP Thread OP, too.
    Want to ask me something? Use MAIL or message me on Steam!

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    Amazing Art by Dirtytabs :P
    HW Ava © ETsofu

"Well, the Great and Powerful Trixie can't actually transport you to Equestria... But!
    The Great and Powerful Trixie can beat you over the head until you think that's what happened!"

3. - Top - End - #1173
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post

I apologize I compare artist's works against each other in order to try and judge objectively instead of lumping them all together

A little test:

Spoiler
    Show

Are all 3 images, undoubtely made by talented artists, look of the same quality and totally not slapped from 5 min sketch based on a few reference stills? Or would you call one of them better?

I'd say the top was is the worst actually. I enjoy the Rainbow Dash the best but I don't see a noticeable difference in quality between it and the bottom one.

However I wouldn't say any of them are bad. Can you show one of the ones you have a problem with?
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

4. - Top - End - #1174
    Firbolg in the Playground

A little test:

Spoiler
    Show

If I understand your point, it is that the one on the bottom has art quality of about the same, but it is unimaginative and stale. The top two, while not being photo stills, are still of very different quality; the one on the left hardly looks like something from the show, more like a twisted rendition. Snowboard Dash is the best of the options, due to its dynamic pose, new artwork, and good quality.
    I run a Let's Play channel! Check it out!
    Currently, we're playing through New Vegas as Gabriel de la Cruz, merchant and mercenary extraordinaire!

5. - Top - End - #1175
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    I'd say the top was is the worst actually. I enjoy the Rainbow Dash the best but I don't see a noticeable difference in quality between it and the bottom one.

However I wouldn't say any of them are bad. Can you show one of the ones you have a problem with?
    Um, that's exactly it - #1 and #3 are just... bad. #1 drawn Fluttershy based on Posey stock art, copied background from concept art and didn't even try to capture show's art style or give characters their individual quirks (Fluttershy seems to be doing Pinkie-like "Oooooh!" for one). #3 botched Spike's/Rarity proportions (look at the limbs and attachment places...), copied Twilight, balloon and background from stock art, and once again fails to give character to ponies (like Rarity lying in mud). Plus, these eyes...

Artists are not bad, but it honestly looks like someone was given CD with stock vectors and was told to produce cover by Friday morning. Compared to them, artist #2 actually produced show-like unique background, gave show style his own unique, pretty interpretation, placed characters in show-like interactions - this cover shows so much more care it isn't even funny. It's either someone who had fun designing something in the spirit of show, or someone with good oversight.

Also, maybe it's me cynical nature, but so far it seems entire idea (10 pictures so far) for Spike the comic has is placing him in stupid poses with hearts next to Rarity. What happened to keeping it a secret? Even show writers knew it will work for one scene visual gag, in comic it starts to look like lack of ideas or blatant fanon pandering, neither of which bodes well.

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    HW Ava © ETsofu

"Well, the Great and Powerful Trixie can't actually transport you to Equestria... But!
    The Great and Powerful Trixie can beat you over the head until you think that's what happened!"

6. - Top - End - #1176
    Ettin in the Playground

Rewatching "Luna Eclipsed,"
    Spoiler
    Show
    Dang it, Pinkie Pie. Then again, she provided the idea of bringing back Nightmare Moon Night.
    P.S- How would Luna would go against Merasmus and his Bombinomicon?
    Badly drawn helmet avatar drawn by me.
    Rest in Peace:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Miko Miyazaki, Thanh, Durkon- Order of the Stick
    Krunch- Looking For Group
    Bill- Left 4 Dead
    Soap Mactavish- Modern Warfare 3
    Sandman- Modern Warfare 3
    Ghost and Roach- Modern Warfare 2
    Gabe- Dead Space 2
    Dom- Gears of War 3
    Carmine Brothers- Gears of War series
    Uriel Septim VII- Elderscrolls Oblivion
    Commander Shepherd- Mass Effect 3
    Ned Stark- Song of Ice and Fire
    Apple Jack's parents

7. - Top - End - #1177
    Bugbear in the Playground

I firmly believe no art can be judged objectively, since its purpose is there to invoke emotional response. Eye of the beholder and all that.

One can attempt to judge art technique objectively, but that is also rather petty since art technique are varied and numerous. And artists can excel with one median over another.

Even when attempting to judge effort, unless one is there by the artist side, one is simply guaging effort through personal bias. i.e. This piece looks bad to me so therefore the artist must have put in less effort.

Are abstract painting less effort and therefore less value than detail orientated classical painting? Are impressionist painting composed of thousands of colored dots more effort than a sculpture?
    Last edited by Kairaven; 2012-11-01 at 01:32 PM.
    "Winning with friendship means winning at life!"
    -Mako Mankanshoku

8. - Top - End - #1178

Quote Originally Posted by t209 View Post
    Rewatching "Luna Eclipsed,"
    Spoiler
    Show
    Dang it, Pinkie Pie. Then again, she provided the idea of bringing back Nightmare Moon Night.
    P.S- How would Luna would go against Merasmus and his Bombinomicon?
    That depends: which Luna? Canon? Episode 2 Luna? Luna Eclipsed Luna? Nightmare Moon Luna? Fanon Goddess Luna?

If we're talking Goddess Luna, my money's on her. After all, she's got the powers of lightning and darkness at her disposal.
    Currently, we're playing through New Vegas as Gabriel de la Cruz, merchant and mercenary extraordinaire!

9. - Top - End - #1179
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kairaven View Post
    I firmly believe no art can be judged objectively, since its purpose is there to invoke emotional response. Eye of the beholder and all that.

One can attempt to judge art technique objectively, but that is also rather petty since art technique are varied and numerous. And artists can excel with one median over another.

Even when attempting to judge effort, unless one is there by the artist side, one is simply guaging effort through personal bias. i.e. This piece looks bad to me so therefore the artist must have put in less effort.

Are abstract painting less effort and therefore less value than detail orientated classical painting? Are impressionist painting composed of thousands of colored dots more effort than a sculpture?
    Yeah. Pretty much this.
    Also, I quite like the third one and the first one is the most original style of the three (as it's clearly in the artists own style, which is half the point of a cover).

10. - Top - End - #1180
    Titan in the Playground

Um, that's exactly it - #1 and #3 are just... bad. #1 drawn Fluttershy based on Posey stock art, copied background from concept art and didn't even try to capture show's art style or give characters their individual quirks (Fluttershy seems to be doing Pinkie-like "Oooooh!" for one). #3 botched Spike's/Rarity proportions (look at the limbs and attachment places...), copied Twilight, balloon and background from stock art, and once again fails to give character to ponies (like Rarity lying in mud). Plus, these eyes...

Artists are not bad, but it honestly looks like someone was given CD with stock vectors and was told to produce cover by Friday morning. Compared to them, artist #2 actually produced show-like unique background, gave show style his own unique, pretty interpretation, placed characters in show-like interactions - this cover shows so much more care it isn't even funny. It's either someone who had fun designing something in the spirit of show, or someone with good oversight.

Also, maybe it's me cynical nature, but so far it seems entire idea (10 pictures so far) for Spike the comic has is placing him in stupid poses with hearts next to Rarity. What happened to keeping it a secret? Even show writers knew it will work for one scene visual gag, in comic it starts to look like lack of ideas or blatant fanon pandering, neither of which bodes well.
    Okay, I just misunderstood you then. Yeah I mostly agree with you then. I'm not particularly interested in the comics though, so the lack of quality doesn't bother me.

To address your cynical nature I'd say it'd be more a lack of ideas then blatant fanon pandering. Actually what fanon pandering? Spike being in love with Rarity is canon. So yeah the impression that Spike's personality can be summed up as "in love with Rarity" is much more disturbing and untrue from what we've seen in the show.

I don't think the fandom is actually that supportive of RarityXSpike as is.
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

11. - Top - End - #1181
    Titan in the Playground

For which you should all be ashamed of yourselves!

12. - Top - End - #1182
    Troll in the Playground

Actually what fanon pandering? Spike being in love with Rarity is canon. So yeah the impression that Spike's personality can be summed up as "in love with Rarity" is much more disturbing and untrue from what we've seen in the show.

Show has Spike with kid's infatuation to Rarity, trying to hide his feelings, while Rarity pretty much realizes this, feels very uncomfortable about it, and treats Spike at best as friend/younger brother (S2 at least).

Fanon has them in very non-canon 'and they luv luv luv openly' position, at least some parts, and it looks to be the stance comic adopted. Oh well, we'll wait and see how it plays out.

Quote Originally Posted by Kairaven View Post
    If one painting evokes emotional response in 95% of audience, and the other in maybe 5%, congratulations, we just judged it objectively.

So what?

No matter what he excels in, it's still possible to roughly estimate the amount of effort, especially by others knowing the craft. My point, however, was that while effort might have been put in, art without 'wow' factor, or what you said, emotional response, still fails to perform its function. In other words, was forced out because deadline was Friday.

It might have taken more effort, but usually, it's the artist best works that take most amount of time, either by preparation, drawing it, or 'postproduction'.

Anyway, yes, my stance is, that it is absolutely possible to judge a craft once someone knows something about it. Layman might not notice subtle shading technique, for example, thinking it looks like next picture, but someone who tried to do that might be shocked by how perfectly one simple detail was done. Master provokes 'emotional response' with every single thing he does, bad artist will fail to do it despite putting in mountains of effort.

In fact, I'd say looking at good art/writing quickly kills your enjoyment of lesser works - while you might have liked 50% of them, you now enjoy only 5%. The other seem just badly done and cliched in comparison... As if your own subconsciousness was trying to tell you it judged the work poor in comparison and no amount of forcing it in will do.

Are abstract painting less effort and therefore less value than detail orientated classical painting?
    Actually...

Are impressionist painting composed of thousands of colored dots more effort than a sculpture?
    One medium might take more effort than another, but it is perfectly possible to compare two works in the same medium. Doubly so if the artist was the same. Or, say, the subject.

Anyway, my stance here is, master picks his tools. Goddess might be provoking best emotional response in sculpt. Glovy morning as, say, expressionist painting. Fail to match the two and the end result will fail, too. No putting of effort will make good house on rotting foundations.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post
    Also, I quite like the third one and the first one is the most original style of the three (as it's clearly in the artists own style, which is half the point of a cover).
    When 'original style' is failure that doesn't capture the spirit of what it is supposed to show, it can have all the originality it wants but it is still fail. Right tools for the job and all that - artist #1 failed doing so, IMHO. Trying to make landscape art by moulding it from bird droppings would be the most original thing in the world but it would still be pure manure.

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    HW Ava © ETsofu

13. - Top - End - #1183
    Bugbear in the Playground

I am just going to disagree as usual and leave it at that. We fundamentally sees things through different eyes.
    "Winning with friendship means winning at life!"
    -Mako Mankanshoku

14. - Top - End - #1184
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Balmas View Post
    That depends: which Luna? Canon? Episode 2 Luna? Luna Eclipsed Luna? Nightmare Moon Luna? Fanon Goddess Luna?

If we're talking Goddess Luna, my money's on her. After all, she's got the powers of lightning and darkness at her disposal.
    Let's see if one of Merasmus' bomb spell is stuck to her head.
    P.S- I am talking about current Luna (Post Nightmare Moon).
    Rest in Peace:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Bill- Left 4 Dead
    Gabe- Dead Space 2
    Dom- Gears of War 3
    Apple Jack's parents

15. - Top - End - #1185
    Spamalot in the Playground

A little test:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Out of the three images, I personally see enough merit to pay money for number 2 (Rainbow Dash sledding). The other two aren't bad as artwork. I simply see good artwork, and better artwork that I'd pay money for.
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races

16. - Top - End - #1186
    Titan in the Playground

Show has Spike with kid's infatuation to Rarity, trying to hide his feelings, while Rarity pretty much realizes this, feels very uncomfortable about it, and treats Spike at best as friend/younger brother (S2 at least).

Fanon has them in very non-canon 'and they luv luv luv openly' position, at least some parts, and it looks to be the stance comic adopted. Oh well, we'll wait and see how it plays out.

(Art stuff snip)
    Fanon has everypony in every possible combination in a luv luv openly position.

I mean you are likely right and while I don't think romance between the two is out of the question I wouldn't say the viewpoint that the two are in love is a 'Fanon' view. To me that only applies to more widely spread opinions like LyraXBon Bon or Derpy.

Most of that actually goes over my head but I think I agree with you in that art by be judged with sufficient knowledge of the subject matter and style. Just like you can with writing or with music.
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

17. - Top - End - #1187
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    For which you should all be ashamed of yourselves!
    Hey! you can't blame me

do you not remember the SpikexRarity story i wrote just for you?
    well..ok..it was really GummyxOpal with a little Sparity tacked on at the end..but you THOUGHT it was Sparity
    ..well actually if i recall correctly you thought it was SpikexOpal

but its the thought that counts

.....aaaaaaaand now that i think about it i remember that i never wanted to remind you of that trick...
    no rocket launcher to the face please..
    Ponies not only make ME want to be a better person than I was before they entered my life, they make me want to HELP OTHERS be better people too.

And that is a GOOD thing by any definition.

full size avatar

18. - Top - End - #1188
    Titan in the Playground

If one painting evokes emotional response in 95% of audience, and the other in maybe 5%, congratulations, we just judged it objectively.

So what?

No matter what he excels in, it's still possible to roughly estimate the amount of effort, especially by others knowing the craft. My point, however, was that while effort might have been put in, art without 'wow' factor, or what you said, emotional response, still fails to perform its function. In other words, was forced out because deadline was Friday.

It might have taken more effort, but usually, it's the artist best works that take most amount of time, either by preparation, drawing it, or 'postproduction'.

Anyway, yes, my stance is, that it is absolutely possible to judge a craft once someone knows something about it. Layman might not notice subtle shading technique, for example, thinking it looks like next picture, but someone who tried to do that might be shocked by how perfectly one simple detail was done. Master provokes 'emotional response' with every single thing he does, bad artist will fail to do it despite putting in mountains of effort.

In fact, I'd say looking at good art/writing quickly kills your enjoyment of lesser works - while you might have liked 50% of them, you now enjoy only 5%. The other seem just badly done and cliched in comparison... As if your own subconsciousness was trying to tell you it judged the work poor in comparison and no amount of forcing it in will do.

Actually...

One medium might take more effort than another, but it is perfectly possible to compare two works in the same medium. Doubly so if the artist was the same. Or, say, the subject.

Anyway, my stance here is, master picks his tools. Goddess might be provoking best emotional response in sculpt. Glovy morning as, say, expressionist painting. Fail to match the two and the end result will fail, too. No putting of effort will make good house on rotting foundations.

When 'original style' is failure that doesn't capture the spirit of what it is supposed to show, it can have all the originality it wants but it is still fail. Right tools for the job and all that - artist #1 failed doing so, IMHO. Trying to make landscape art by moulding it from bird droppings would be the most original thing in the world but it would still be pure manure.

Anyone know if the Thread Tumblr list of questions has been abandoned altogether? It's not even up to date on the questions at this point.

19. - Top - End - #1189
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by otakuryoga View Post
    Hey! you can't blame me

do you not remember the SpikexRarity story i wrote just for you?
    well..ok..it was really GummyxOpal with a little Sparity tacked on at the end..but you THOUGHT it was Sparity
    ..well actually if i recall correctly you thought it was SpikexOpal

but its the thought that counts

.....aaaaaaaand now that i think about it i remember that i never wanted to remind you of that trick...
    no rocket launcher to the face please..
    Oh, don't worry...

I never forget.

Seriously, he doesn't. You know how in Warhammer Fantasy Battle, the Dwarves had a Book of Grudges? Where they used it to gain power from having all the old grudges written down or something? The boss actually has one. He made it himself. Seriously, there's all sorts of petty stuff in there, from like literal decades ago.

Damn straight.
    Last edited by Aotrs Commander; 2012-11-01 at 07:14 PM.

20. - Top - End - #1190
    Ogre in the Playground

A little test:

Spoiler
    Show
    Second one looks the best, it was done with a unique pose in mind. Third one looks like it could have just been shopped together with multiple images. First one...um, no. Don't like the style of the characters.

On that note, Rainbow Dash vs. Shaun White.

21. - Top - End - #1191

I hereby interrupt this broadcast to bring you a picture of the best pony wizzard.

Spoiler
    Show

You may return to your previously scheduled argument.

22. - Top - End - #1192
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    Oh, don't worry...

I never forget.

Seriously, he doesn't. You know how in Warhammer Fantasy Battle, the Dwarves had a Book of Grudges? Where they used it to gain power from having all the old grudges written down or something? The boss actually has one. He made it himself. Seriously, there's all sorts of petty stuff in there, from like literal decades ago.

Damn straight.
    ...how many entries do I have?
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

23. - Top - End - #1193
    Titan in the Playground

I can't help but shudder at all these pictures of...fingerponies.

Also, The Great and Powerful Trixie is the least appropriate Rincewind I could possibly think of.
    (Actually, thinking about it, I like the idea of a not-quite Earth Pony Rincewind. His Horn fell off when he learned the great spell?)

24. - Top - End - #1194

Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post
    I can't help but shudder at all these pictures of...fingerponies.

Also, The Great and Powerful Trixie is the least appropriate Rincewind I could possibly think of.
    (Actually, thinking about it, I like the idea of a not-quite Earth Pony Rincewind. His Horn fell off when he learned the great spell?)
    Naw, think Anti-Twilight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

25. - Top - End - #1195
    Ettin in the Playground

Why am I feeling that MLP:FiM Production team will make Rarity's dad to be like Vaarsuvius's gender He will always comes with a hat but it will not reveal whether he's an earth pony, or a unicorn.
    Rest in Peace:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Bill- Left 4 Dead
    Gabe- Dead Space 2
    Dom- Gears of War 3
    Apple Jack's parents

26. - Top - End - #1196
    Ogre in the Playground

DrowGuy

Why am I feeling that MLP:FiM Production team will make Rarity's dad to be like Vaarsuvius's gender He will always comes with a hat but it will not reveal whether he's an earth pony, or a unicorn.
    Well we've only seen him once. We can't really conclude much from that.
    Avatar based on artwork by Jabari Weathers

27. - Top - End - #1197
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Ponies not only make ME want to be a better person than I was before they entered my life, they make me want to HELP OTHERS be better people too.

And that is a GOOD thing by any definition.

full size avatar

28. - Top - End - #1198
    Ogre in the Playground

Episode took place before Baby Cakes. So I'm guessing they didn't have the BS explanation about pony genetics yet. Which means, most likely, that he's an earth pony, and if we see him again, he'll reveal that.

I didn't think that was such a debated topic though. Huh.

29. - Top - End - #1199

This is a silly idea, and you should feel silly. It's not as big of a topic, or deal, as you seem to belive it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

30. - Top - End - #1200
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Episode took place before Baby Cakes. So I'm guessing they didn't have the BS explanation about pony genetics yet. Which means, most likely, that he's an earth pony, and if we see him again, he'll reveal that.

I didn't think that was such a debated topic though. Huh.
    I'm sure they had both planned out by then though. I imagine that he's a unicorn but that the writers don't actually care and haven't put that much thought into it.
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show