New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 34 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9242526272829303132333435363738394041424344 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,020 of 1474
  1. - Top - End - #991
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [FO:E] Fallout Equestria OOC 2: Ante-Up My Little Ponies

Quote Originally Posted by BladeofObliviom View Post
    Also, while Lamianos is a total powerhouse in combat, I have my doubts as to how he would stand up against team Girdershade. Fleet alone he might beat, but Peashooter and the Kneecapper are not weapons to be laughing at.
    The near-sighted pony wielding them-

Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    A 1 to 4 fight? That seems like something Lamianos would hardly do (There's a difference between Honor and suicide). More likely he'd just take one of the two weaker members of team Girdershade (In your example either Violetta or Fleetwing) put them at gunpoint, and start a hostage situation to stall until his own team arrives.
    -yeah, that. Laminos going full chem-rage mode would have Fleetwing surrendering in a heartbeat, as evidenced by the ongoing goofiness.

"I will break your hooves into a 90 degree angle and then shatter every bone in your body. Then drink the blood from your husk. Or a grenade to the face. Your choice."

But if Violetta gets involved he's backing out. Ain't no way he's handling that crap today, screw that noise.
    *turns sheet-white* W-won't you think of the dear, s-sweet filly of yours, k-k-k-kind sir? I-I don't think neither of th-those are good for y-young eyes.

Unique, powerful weapons? No problemo. A potentially violently jealous filly? Run for the hills.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

2. - Top - End - #992
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

I dunno if Lamianos would wanna take Lucky hostage. I mean, he's a derpy pegasus who can't really do much against a beast in power armor, yes. But he's also a walking rend in the logic of time and space, due to his wildly fluctuating and often physics-defying luck. If Lami tried to take him hostage, Lucky would either find some extremely goofy way to escape, or that'd probably be the exact moment the Enclave dropped an air strike on the "extreme threat" to their security - the pegasus, not the Steel Ranger.
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

3. - Top - End - #993
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    *turns sheet-white* W-won't you think of the dear, s-sweet filly of yours, k-k-k-kind sir? I-I don't think neither of th-those are good for y-young eyes.

Unique, powerful weapons? No problemo. A potentially violently jealous filly? Run for the hills.
    *Stares at*
    *Begins laughing*
    "You know, I like you. Not too many folks think about kids, and i've been trying to get this one to emulate me more to no avail."
    *Puts a hoof around**Begins walking with forcefully*
    "Your going to love Ponyville. It's paradise. Guns, caps, booze, good times, and plenty of action. And who knows, maybe some day (When i've died of old age) you can run Ponyville in my place Sheetfling.... Cheatthing? Ahh whatever, i'll figure it out on the way there.... You are coming right? You wouldn't want to disappoint your new best friend. I get very messy when i'm disappointed......"

That same filly is nigh immortal, can't kill Lamia, and will spend all of eternity ranting at him until the Chimera goes deaf (Good luck with that, bat ears and all) or his bones grind to dust. Atleast guns have the upside of death.

Edit: Assuming Lucky doesn't attack Lamia or anything the chimera owns, the ex ranger would probably like Lucky Break. I mean, it's hard to hate the guy, and his horrible luck would be a kind of experiment for the Raider Ranger (Let's see if his luck can make him survive a boulder rolling down a hill while he's blindfolded!). Hours of endless fun. Plus dat hat.
    Last edited by Tychris1; 2013-01-03 at 10:55 PM.
    “I’m a Terrorist not an idiot.” - Me
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

4. - Top - End - #994
    Firbolg in the Playground

So it seems we have several squads going:

RGFF(D?)
    TRSG
    Team Girdershade
    Manehatten Ministry Mare-do-wells

and waaaaaaaay down in the power ratings... let's just call it the foal patrol.
    Last edited by MCerberus; 2013-01-03 at 11:13 PM.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

5. - Top - End - #995
    Barbarian in the Playground

Edit: Assuming Lucky doesn't attack Lamia or anything the chimera owns, the ex ranger would probably like Lucky Break. I mean, it's hard to hate the guy, and his horrible luck would be a kind of experiment for the Raider Ranger (Let's see if his luck can make him survive a boulder rolling down a hill while he's blindfolded!). Hours of endless fun. Plus dat hat.
    Does he still consider Luka something he owns?... I mean, he still "left him tied in OA" for possibly 2 days or something?
    Better get him before he gets an assault rifle... Remember his main power deterrent is his lack of a 2-handed small gun.... Not to mention what would happen if Broken Steel stuff got added and if he found a downed yellow-colored metal spaceship
    Last edited by Luka; 2013-01-03 at 11:05 PM.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

6. - Top - End - #996
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    Does he still consider Luka something he owns?... I mean, he still "left him tied in OA" for possibly 2 days or something?
    Better get him before he gets an assault rifle... Remember his main power deterrent is his lack of a 2-handed small gun.... Not to mention what would happen if Broken Steel were added and he found a downed yellow-colored metal spaceship
    Fun fact, Lucky used to have a heavily modified .50 cal AMR. Actually, if Benny kept it as a trophy, then......

Lucky wouldn't like Lamianos. At all. And if Lucky found out Lamianos killed Shadow Stride...

Well...

*points to the above comment about the Anti-Materiel Rifle* Lami would need to watch his back. And the skies.
    Last edited by Lycan 01; 2013-01-03 at 11:12 PM.

7. - Top - End - #997
    Titan in the Playground

*Stares at*
    *Begins laughing*
    "You know, I like you. Not too many folks think about kids, and i've been trying to get this one to emulate me more to no avail."
    *Puts a hoof around**Begins walking with forcefully*
    "Your going to love Ponyville. It's paradise. Guns, caps, booze, good times, and plenty of action. And who knows, maybe some day (When i've died of old age) you can run Ponyville in my place Sheetfling.... Cheatthing? Ahh whatever, i'll figure it out on the way there.... You are coming right? You wouldn't want to disappoint your new best friend. I get very messy when i'm disappointed......"
    *the world's largest sweat drop and nervous grin* W-well that's mighty kind of you, c-c-considering me in the running for m-mayor or king or something. A-and of course I'm c-coming! Can't think of anything I'd w-wanna do more than see m-my bestest buddy's town!

*turns to mouth 'Save me!' before getting dragged off to certain doom hilarity*

The funny thing is, if circumstances played out just so and Fleetwing managed to blurt out something that Laminos liked, I could see something like this playing out IC.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2013-01-03 at 11:15 PM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

8. - Top - End - #998
    Firbolg in the Playground

Hint: Razoreye is and likely will always be the voice of reason to appeal to. His twisted, systematic brutal reason.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

9. - Top - End - #999

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Lucky wouldn't like Lamianos. At all. And if Lucky found out Lamianos killed Shadow Stride...

Well...

*points to the above comment about the Anti-Materiel Rifle* Lami would need to watch his back. And the skies.
    How much would he hate Luka for grabbing her gun then carrying her exposed to air all the way to NA? Or he would turn into a NCR trooper expy?
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #1000
    Ettin in the Playground

Well...

Pshaw. Details, details. He'll work on that annoying concious of his until they get it properly removed. Besides, Lucky will eventually get over her, and who knows maybe he'll come to thank Lamia for setting him free as a bachelor (Then again Lamia isn't the best person to talk to about getting over loved ones, considering he's in a death destiny lock with his own brother. But we'll burn that bridge when we get there).

@Amish

Yeah, I can see Lamia liking alot of people initially (Albeit how they feel about him is debatable), especially people like Fleetwing and Lucky Break (Hell, Surprise Party would be like a Birthday Gift to him, pun intended). Though his sense of humor is incredibly precarious, so how long his "Best friends forever" status lasts is up to fate. Oh, and id Razoreye were within seeing distance. That would majorly effect Fleetwing's odds (You can't have two Best Friends near each other. That's just awkward).
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

11. - Top - End - #1001
    Troll in the Playground

So here is Gwendolyn, the griffon who has been keeping me from attending my pbps.

sketched, inked, scanned, and the colored in PS.
    Spoiler
    Show

I decided to give her a different coloration since, what I had in her profile was not what I wound up having in my head over the past several months.

12. - Top - End - #1002

That is actually pretty awesome!
    ....Maaaaaaaaaaaaay be how I imagined her (except the fur), just the pose doesn't let me exactly identify but also seems like looks better than I imagined, grats!
    Uh.... I more or less drawed Character!Luka too, but it's outdated (unarmored stable barding) and crappy like everything I try to make , and gotta figure out how to make the rest.
    Last edited by Luka; 2013-01-06 at 01:58 AM.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #1003

Sorry for double post, but I think everyone's done in fillydelphia?
    Last edited by Luka; 2013-01-06 at 09:44 PM.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #1004
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Yeah, sorry, just been busy.

Also, the buzzing noises are coming from all the surroundings areas, not just that one building. It's just the main source of the buzzing.

15. - Top - End - #1005

Yeah, sorry, just been busy.

Also, the buzzing noises are coming from all the surroundings areas, not just that one building. It's just the main source of the buzzing.
    Oh great, (possibly) cazador-powered Legend of zelda-chicken-like attack?....

better the small rubble hole.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #1006
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Oh great, (possibly) cazador-powered Legend of zelda-chicken-like attack?....

better the small rubble hole.
    So Burnshine's gonna hunker down in a rubble foxhole across the street from the grub and buzz-tower? Alrighty. I'll get a post up in a minute.

And now your newest post says she's running. Which is it?
    Last edited by Lycan 01; 2013-01-06 at 10:18 PM.

17. - Top - End - #1007

So Burnshine's gonna hunker down in a rubble foxhole across the street from the grub and buzz-tower? Alrighty. I'll get a post up in a minute.
    Not exactly "Across the street", but rather some blocks away (like 1 or 2), yet having at least having a line of sight towards the little grub with the carbine's scope. Of course, that was assuming the things would be really comming from everywhere fast enough to get there before she escaped.... Or wait, they aren't?

Edit: it's supposed to be while she's still running away to a foxhole safely-away-from-trouble
    Last edited by Luka; 2013-01-06 at 10:24 PM.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #1008
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Not exactly "Across the street", but rather some blocks away (like 1 or 2), yet having at least having a line of sight towards the little grub with the carbine's scope. Of course, that was assuming the things would be fast enough to get there before she escaped.... Or wait, they aren't?

Edit: it's supposed to be while she's still running away to a foxhole safely-away-from-trouble

I thought you said Burnshine was taking cover across the street from the building, not several blocks away.

Alright, I'll get a post up in a little bit, once I figure out how this is gonna play out.

19. - Top - End - #1009
    Bugbear in the Playground

*pokes BladeOfObliviom to the Foal and Fool*
    Spoiler
    Show
    This is the thief who likes to hoard,
    That loves the bard with the puppet Lord
    That admires the fighter with the green-hilted sword,
    That employs the Wizard, whose bird is ignored,
    That has the gender unexplored
    That intrigues the Halfling, usually bored,
    That slew a mountain of the goblin horde,
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,
    That lives in the prison the gods built.

guess what I was gone but now I'm back

20. - Top - End - #1010
    Ettin in the Playground

Aye, ye be poking the wrong person as far as I can tell. Blade is waiting on Chaotic to say if there are any more traps and such lying about as far as I can tell.

Albeit I read that a while ago so I might be wrong.

Edit: That was actually a pretty good joke PIK.
    Last edited by Tychris1; 2013-01-06 at 11:37 PM.
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

21. - Top - End - #1011
    Dwarf in the Playground

Beholder

Assuming everyponygriffoncreature has learned to keep an eye out for stray mines littering the area...
    There are no additional particularly special traps around.

That would require great foresight.
    Raiders are not known for having exceptional foresight.
    "Fear and creativity are conjoined twins."
    Absentee Spirit

22. - Top - End - #1012

hey bob, I think I already set up the ruins thing in north
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #1013
    Dwarf in the Playground

Beholder

So indeed you have.
    Something will be arranged shortly.
    Absentee Spirit

24. - Top - End - #1014
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Bob View Post
    Assuming everyponygriffoncreature has learned to keep an eye out for stray mines littering the area...
    There are no additional particularly special traps around.

That would require great foresight.
    Raiders are not known for having exceptional foresight.
    I'm assuming that means a lack of obvious danger. Hooray.
    Last edited by BladeofObliviom; 2013-01-07 at 03:47 AM.

25. - Top - End - #1015
    Troll in the Playground

That is actually pretty awesome!
    ....Maaaaaaaaaaaaay be how I imagined her (except the fur), just the pose doesn't let me exactly identify but also seems like looks better than I imagined, grats!

Heh, thanks ....though, what does thou meanst by "just the pose doesn't let me exactly identify"? That actually got me a touch confused xD

26. - Top - End - #1016
    Dwarf in the Playground

Beholder

Quote Originally Posted by BladeofObliviom View Post
    I'm assuming that means a lack of obvious danger. Hooray.
    Do not tempt me.

The place has been prepared, Luka.
    May your griffon tread with fortune and wisdom.

Or else.
    Absentee Spirit

27. - Top - End - #1017
    Ettin in the Playground

Don't worry, I talked to Drowlord about this before hand and he said it was ok.
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

28. - Top - End - #1018
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Huh, did he kill the sparring partner, or just beat the crap out of her? That was pretty vague.

29. - Top - End - #1019

Seems like of Lamia's berserk button is... losing?
    Or just getting an attack into one of his weaknesses?
    Or is just one of many?
    Last edited by Luka; 2013-01-09 at 07:51 PM.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #1020
    Ettin in the Playground

She's not dead, just beaten the crap out of. And yeah, Lamia berserks alot (How much rage each thing derserves is wildly erratic however), but he particularly hates having his "Jolly Roger" kicked in. I doubt anyone enjoys that.

I thought including physical recovery would imply she could recover (Not like you can recover from death) but I guess I was wrong.
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░