New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 13 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222338 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #361
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [4E] Grandpre Academy, Group 2, Part 3 (IC)

Monique, glad that the matter is settled, pulls her book out (the one about the Chest) and starts to read it. She's more interested in the diary than in Captain Brasseur's wife.
    Thanks Gigi Digi for the avatar.

2. - Top - End - #362
    Ettin in the Playground

ClericGuy

DM
    The heroes part way with Liana and travel across the city districts to the barrack. On the way out, Monique choose a nearby inn and retire there to relax and read Magdebourg Log, asking her allies to come get her when they are ready to meet Flammemorte.

The other heroes get at the barrack and hour and half later. As they enter the training ground, they see thre scores of soldiers at work, being instructed by a few veterans. Many of the soldiers look your way and many nod to you in respect.
    Once inside, the clerk nod to the heroes and ask,
    "Welcome back sirs. Whom are you here to see today?"
    He note your names and send you to see William. The man is i his office, but the place is less messy right now. You actually note that many things have been packed, and you get the feeling the army leader is getting ready to move as you've heard.

When you knock, the man look up and upon seeing you, he smile.
    "Ace, Bolerum, Ashe and Monique, my friends, happy to see you healty and well. I am happy you came back before we depart. I have a few questions for you about our enemies, about their numbers and the way they fight. I think you're back from the forest, I might like some update from that place too. But first things first, I guess you came here for a reason, so what can I do for you?"
    Last edited by Dekkah; 2013-01-17 at 03:36 PM.

3. - Top - End - #363
    Troll in the Playground

Bolerum

"Hello, Willliam! We've had an unusual adventure. The wretched goblins simply ran from us. Maybe we'll see some later with mettle in them."

"We came across a portal of sorts in a tower amid the ruin. The portal had an aggressive, diabolical guardian. Beyond this portal, we passed into the Shadowfell and discovered a city filled with the undead."

"Perhaps more importantly, we believe we've discovered the location of the artifact which the goblins are seeking. This site is guarded by a war-angel of Pelor. It requires one of the sun-god's faithful to vouch for us, which is why we've returned here."

Bol pauses, looking meaningfully at the captain.

"At the temple of Pelor, your wife volunteered to chaperon us. There are things you will want to discuss with her."

Spoiler
    Show
    Diplomacy: (d20+9)[11]
    Last edited by Leewei; 2013-01-17 at 11:43 AM.

4. - Top - End - #364
    Ettin in the Playground

ClericGuy

DM
    William listen to Bolerum with interest. His face turn quite serious at the mention of the portal to the shadowfell and the undeads.

"Are these undeads a treath we should worry about? Do you think the goblins plan to use these against us?"

At the mention of an artefact the goblin are seeking he nods,
    "We sure cannot let the goblin havea chance to get this artefact. I can write a letter for the Pelor temple so he assign some priest to this quest to help you. I know the highpriest well. Anything else you need for that quest?"
    William pulls out some paper and inkpen.
    As Bolerum mention, he first look surprised, then a little worried.
    She volunteered?
    After a few seconds, the man nod grimly,
    "I guess that is her way to help. Just know that she have no experience of combat of any sort. Just make sure you keep her safe please."
    Last edited by Dekkah; 2013-01-17 at 11:54 AM.

5. - Top - End - #365
    Ettin in the Playground

ClericGuy

DM
    The man put down his inkpen. Waiting a second to see if the heroes have anything else to add, and once he think they are done, he speak up.

"The situation evolved a lot in the last few days.

The first thing is that we send an emmisary to discuss with the werecreatures, as the constable required. We have no words from him yet, but he should be there negociating right now I guess.

We also will receive some help from Torres, not that it please our stubborn city council much,"
    a fact that seem to irritate William, "but Marcil Whitehand contacted his temple back there with the magical help of Flammemorte, and they are organising all this. I am sure Torres will jump on the chance to get some political leverage, and surely this will complicate things with this region independance, but we do need the help. The latest plan was to arrange a joined attack from each side to retake Fort-Du-Col, like those damn goblins did to take it in the first place. That is actually why I want to talk with you, to learn first hand how it happened and what to expect."

The man smile, and you can see that he is actually quite excited about all this now as he says,
    "We are marching in two days, 150 soldiers strong. I plan to clear the north farms first, to get some real combat experience to our mens, and to secure the area a little more. Then we will head to met up Constable Farland mens. The real battle for the fort wont happen for many weeks, which will give us some time to prepare better and do some cleaning work. Should we consider going throught the forest or should we keep cleaning the plains from the scums there? Do you know some strategic targets I should aim for?"

The army leader seem to recall something and he change subject, adding,
    "I almost forgot, but Flammemorte actually told me to send you to her if I saw you. I can pretend to have forgotten to rely the information if you prefer not to see her." The tone of his last sentence leave no doubt that he doesnt appreciate the mage much.

"Also, some elven lady was looking for you, Lei Gall I think was her name. She works for Marcil, one of her bodyguard. She told me is was about your missing friends, but she would not tell me more, so you'd have to find her to know more. Marcil probably knows where she is."

Spoiler
    Show
    Here I added some meat to the bone, so you guys have stuff to talk about with the man.

If know this can create many out of order discussion, but I find it more efficient to run many line of discussion at the same time in PBP... otherwise it will take weeks to run this.

6. - Top - End - #366
    Titan in the Playground

Antoine
    When they greet the Captain, the seer smiles. I had an... in'erestin' experience in the Shadowfell. I've decided I can't keep hidin' behind a fake name. Y'all can keep callin' me Ace if ya wish, but the name's Antoine Gadzani, o' the Red Caravan Vistani, he says, tipping his hat and bowing slightly.

When Bole brings up Laina, he nods in assent. Y'all've got my word, William. She won't come t'harm long's I have breath t'prevent it. Her comin' with us might well save my life, an' I'm mighty grateful for it.

Not knowing much about the tactical lay of the land, since those adventures happened during his involvement in the intrigues of Bord-Eau itself, Ace stays quiet when William asks for tactical advice.
    My Homebrew
    Currently DMing: Heroes on a Sea of Swords - IC - OOC - OOC II - OOC III
    Many thanks to the very talented Kymme for making an Avatar of my incredibly-specific D&D character!

7. - Top - End - #367
    Troll in the Playground

"I don't think we need to worry about the undead for now - the portal is hidden and warded, and they seem pretty content over there in Fel Magdebourg." Monique says after some thought.

8. - Top - End - #368
    Ettin in the Playground

ClericGuy

DM
    William rise an eyebrow as he note the change in Antione personnality, and look even more curious as Antoine mention Liana possibly saving the sorcerer life, but he keep his questions to himself.
    "I dont doubt you friend."

With Monique reply, the man look releived, "That is one less worry for us, but you might want to warn Flammemorte about that portal thing. This is actually her duty to check this and deal with the city magical 'problems'."

9. - Top - End - #369
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Ashe

When you attack the fort, you should have an advantage the goblins didn't. The commander of the garrison there can show you a secret way to directly reach the main building of the fort allowing you to also attack the complex from within.

10. - Top - End - #370
    Titan in the Playground

Antoine
    T'ensure Laina's safety an' make sure we're quick 'bout things, we'll probably be payin' Flammemorte t'teleport us right back t'Magdebourg tonight or tomorrow mornin'. That way, we only have t'worry 'bout the goblins goin' one way.
    My Homebrew
    Many thanks to the very talented Kymme for making an Avatar of my incredibly-specific D&D character!

11. - Top - End - #371
    Ettin in the Playground

ClericGuy

DM
    William nod to Ashe, taking notes.
    "I'll ask constable Farland about it."

Looking at Antoine, he silently nod his understanding.
    "You'll have to eat I guess before leaving. Come to my home tonight for dinner. This way, I'll be able to see my wife a little before you all leave."

12. - Top - End - #372
    Ettin in the Playground

ClericGuy

DM
    William ask a few more question to the heroes about their encounters, mostly to confirm come informations he've read in your reports. Liana arrive during those, but doesnt interrupt. Once William is done, tell his wife he invited you for dinner, which does seem to please her as well. Liana explain to you where they live and excuse herself to go prepare dinner, saying you all will meet soon and will ge ta chance to learn to know each other better then, and during the next few days.

Once everything is said, William rise and shake your hand, telling you one more time to be careful with the love of his life. As he shake Antione's hand, the sorcerer eyes turn white again, which surprise William who say,
    "Antoine, are you alright? Antoine?"
    He look at the others , who tell them it hapens to him from time to time.
    Unerved, the grab Antione with his left hand and shake him a little,
    "Antoine? Antoine?! Ace!"

The sorcerer eyes return to their normal color roughly 20 seconds later.

Antoine shakes his head. My gift. When I touch people, I git vague visions a their future... but it hurts. Once yer lovely wife has gotten us inta the Pelor temple, I'll be able t'get my mentor's ring and the visions will stop killin' me. He pauses for a moment, wondering whether he should tell Brasseur of his vision. I think Pelor smiles upon your war with the goblins, Captain. Perhaps your wife will find somethin' of use t'you in the catacombs.

The manlook as if he is about to ask more details about all this, but change his mind and simply say,
    "Let's hope that you find what you seek then."

The group leave and decide to head to Marcil Whitehand inn as it is close by, hoping to find Lei Grall there, or clue of her whereabouts.

They are in luck, as the elf is sitting at a table, looking as a few maps right now. Once she spot you, a grim look appear on her face and she stands.
    "Hi guys, I hope Melora's grace shined on you."
    She invite the heroes and tells them what she found with Humffrey, her voice tone quite sad as she told her story,
    "Humffrey and I found your friends, Baldric and Eliael, but we were too late. We found them in a small orc camp in the plains. The creatures took some farm they sacked as their new base of operation I guess." She look disgusted about the creature ill actions, but continue, "They used their corpse as some trophy. We did some diversions and managed to steal the corpses from them. We've brought them back here and brought them to the Raven Queen shrine. The priestess is planning to bury them tommorow morning."
    The woman pause solemnly, then add,
    "But fear not, I am preparing some notes on what I know on the enemies right now, and I'll include that camp in it. Marcil plan to leave with the city army, which should march out in two days by the way, and he will make sure they take care of these scums."

After that, the elf inquire about your own adventures, plans and give you an update on Humffrey, who is doing some more scouting out there and should meet with the army when it leaves. She will also leave with the army, to protect Marcil, which is her jobs , but also act as a scout.

After about half an hour, you part way, the elf wishing you luck. Antione lead you to an other inn in the market district. Asking the innkeeper about Grok, he learn that the half-orc never return since he moved with you to your own inn. Taking note to check you own inn in the Dock district later as it woudl be a long detour right now, the heroes leave that inn.

Since they are in the market area, the heroes do their shopping, even taking care to buy what Monique ask them to pick up, then heads back to the Old district and pick up Monique at the inn she choose to rest roughly 4 hours later, which had given her the chance to read half of Magdebourg log already. You all eat a little in that inn, then head to Flammemorte mansion, an hour or so before dusk.

As usual, Martin answer the door. He invite you in and lead you to the usual sitting room, serve you some wine and head to get Flammemorte. You wait 10 minutes, until the mage enter the room.

"Good evening. Back already? Did you find what you were looking for?"While he tone is neutral and polite, you can sense that she still have serious doubts about Monique quest for the fabled Chest of Never.

Spoiler
    Show
    Ok I asumed you accepted Williams offer (he would have insisted if you turn him down), but if you really want to refuse, you can and I'll adjust.

You guys have some time before meeting the mage, so if you wanted to discuss some stuff alone you could had (if you do that, just mention in your reply that you say that at the inn during dinner and I'll know Flammemorte doesnt hear it).

You can do your shoping.

Same rules as before for the market.
    Highest enchanter is level 4, do anything not rare level 4 or less can be bought.
    You can change your money to PP or gems.

Note that I dont ask for exchange fee or to pay your inn and food (unless you want something expesinve). The way I see tjhis, it is too much book keeping to be worth it (considering you have way more money than these costs). In mymmind, it is your pocket change that deal with that.
    Last edited by Dekkah; 2013-01-18 at 11:55 AM.

13. - Top - End - #373
    Troll in the Playground

"Yes and no," Monique says excitedly, "We would like you to open another portal for us later this evening, so we can go back. There were some... preparations we had failed to make the last time we went out. Now they're taken care of, we're good to go."

14. - Top - End - #374
    Troll in the Playground

Bolerum

Despite the prospect of battle, Bol eagerly agrees to the dinner invitation.

15. - Top - End - #375
    Ettin in the Playground

ClericGuy

DM
    The mage face is quite serious as she says,
    "I dont really lie to loose my time young girl, make sure you are fully prepared this time. It will be the same fee. I could fit this into my scedule around an hour after dusk. Be ready to depart then."

The mage wait for your confirmation, then she change subject,
    "While I have you here, what are the news from the ruins and goblin in the forest? Did they rebuild after your attack? Also any new clues about who is pulling the strings behind all this?"
    Last edited by Dekkah; 2013-01-19 at 01:11 PM.

16. - Top - End - #376
    Titan in the Playground

Antoine
    A few goblins returned, ma'am. We killed em', and the way should be clear again now, since none of em' escaped to report our return. When we reached the main hall o' the Pelor temple, we were met by some explosive runes 'neath the door. They were freshly laid, but I couldn't tell who laid em'. Someone stronger'n Monique or I, certainly, reports Ace.

An hour past dusk'll do, madame. We're t'be somewhere fer dinner, but we'll make sure we make it here in time. The reason we weren't fully prepared last time is because there was an angel in the depths that gave us some instructions t'follow 'fore he'd let us through. We couldn't really've anticipated that, sadly.
    My Homebrew

17. - Top - End - #377
    Troll in the Playground

Monique, who doesn't fully trust the other mage for some reason she can't put her finger on, looks at Antoine and chews her lip, but says nothing. She looks back to Flammemorte, watching her reaction.

18. - Top - End - #378
    Ettin in the Playground

ClericGuy

DM
    The mage rise an eyebrow and ask,
    "Pelor temple? There is such a temple there, with some angel no less?"
    She ponder for a few moments.
    "Do you think those runes could have been placed by some goblins? Maybe that temple is what they were actually looking for instead of a goose chase legend. Do you know if they got past the angel?"
    Last edited by Dekkah; 2013-01-19 at 04:36 PM.

19. - Top - End - #379
    Titan in the Playground

Antoine
    We haven't met a goblin mage that was so much stronger than us... we don't think they got in, an' they certainly didn't reach the angel. They were tryin' t'dig through the ceilin'; we came in through the door.
    My Homebrew

20. - Top - End - #380
    Ettin in the Playground

ClericGuy

DM
    The mage simply nod.
    "Alright then. I assume that you've found what is reuqired by that angel then. If I was not so taken by these stupids goblins, I'd go with you, as such a discovery would be interesting."
    The mage sigh very lightly and simply say,
    "But I dont have the time for that right now. I'd like to know what you found down there, but later, when those goblins armies are dealth with. Of course, if you find anything of real interest, or anything relative to the enemies or whoever are pulling the strings behind, I want to be informed. While the new army have been tasked in repelling the enemies, my task lay in unveiling who ever helped the enemy plan al this. I'll be damned if it really is only goblins who pulled such a efficient plan."
    The woman pause, her face as stoic as ever,
    "When I find who it is, I'll deal with him."

21. - Top - End - #381
    Ettin in the Playground

ClericGuy

DM
    The mage look at the heroes and say,
    "If there is nothing else important that you need to tell me, I'll return to my duties. Dont be late this time : one hour past dusk."

Martin escort the heroes out and the heroes have about 3 hours till dusk, which should be enough to do what they planned. The group walk up to the the dock district, and since Williams house is near the gate between the Old and Dock, Monique pick up an inn close by to resume her reading, while the rest of the group go see Zorana and Grok.

Their first stop is the Old sailor inn, the hideout of the thief guild. As usual, Jilian is there and welcome the heroes. You chat a little with the man and learn that there is no signs of Red Dagger since you've left. Zorana isnt present, and Julian doesnt know where she is right now. He've seen her a few hours ago and she told him she had some buisness to run, which isnt unusual for her. With the food found, and the thieves guild named cleared, thing seem back to normal for the guild, at elast normal as you would imagine to be as you did not knew them before the goblin invasion. Julian tel you he will warn Zorana you've come by and where you're going.

You escuse yourself after about half an hour as you still havea few thing to do before getting out. You head to your own in, The Prancing Poney, to see if Grok is still there. As you enter the main room of the inn, you immediatly spot the half-orc, sitting as a table looking at various maps. Strangely enough, Girk and Ung arent with him. The merchant beckon you when he spot you and rise to his feets to shake Antiones hand.
    The sorcerer tells the half-orc as he approach.
    "I might blank out as we shake hand."

Grok rise an eyebrow and stop his friendly motion. He ask with some curiosity and a touch of humour in his voice,
    "Blank out? Why, am I that intimidating?"

Antione simply say,
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow_Elf View Post
    My gift is growin' stronger. I git visions when I touch people, s'all. It hurts, but hey, maybe I can tell ya somethin' useful 'bout yerself.

The half-orc face becomes serious. He seem to ponder about the implication of this and to have some reservation, but in the end, his curiosity get the best of him,
    "As long as you tell me what you see."
    As Antione anticipated, he blanks out for about 25 seconds, the longest he ever have so far.

Once he return to himself, the half-orc look at him and say,
    "So, what did you see?"

Antione answer Grok question,
    I see... a business deal? With some shadowy beings, very insubstantial... but I think perhaps you've laid a trap fer 'em, as some manner a stone golem destroys 'em, allowin' you to access... a prison? I think it has gold in it. Sorry I can't tell y'all anythin' more specific, but may be that it makes more sense t'you than it does t'me.

The half-orc thinks for a moment, then shrug saying,
    "Not really, but that was interesting. I'll keep it in mind if I come across some shadowy creatures."

The heroes sit with Grok for about half an hour learning that he is planning on leaving soon. He actually sent Grik and Ung to gather a few things for the trip. He confirm that Red Dagger vanished like Julian said, which he personnaly sees as a good thing. He also looked into your missing friend, Kallik, and it appear that he did not come back to the city since he left after attack the priests. Other than that, the half-orc chat with you all, asking about your adventures and what you plan to do next. As usual, he shows interest in you and in whatever interesting information he can gather.

Spoiler
    Show
    I am not sure what you will say to Grok, but I assume you keep it as minimal stuff (Pelor temple, tower, shoadowfel). If you wanted to purposely say less, or more (like speaks of the crypt, books you found, chest of never thing, you'll have to tell me - roleplay it IC.... we will retcon)

Once the hour of your dinner appointment get near, you leave Grok, who wish you luck in your quest. You get to the tavern Monique took to read, which gave her two more hours of reading done, and heads to Williams house. When they find Monique, Antione ask for some healing magic, as his vision are taking atoll on him. The sweet song from Monique does the job and make him feel better. You have no trouble finding it. It is a modest building, but still of decent quality.

Spoiler
    Show
    If you needed to speak among yourself with Monique, you could had done it here... just say so in your reply IC.

As you knock, William answer the door and invite you in. While the house is modest, it is nicely decorated and dinnner smells great. Liana also come greet you and offer you some drinks. While you can drink as you wish, dinner is meager due to the food restrictions, but still decent as Liana is actually a great cook.

You eat and chat, during which time you learn a few things about your hosts. William was not born here, but on an other continent to the west across the sea. While he doesnt hide it, he also keep it at that and move discussion elsewhere instead of elaborating on it. He came to Bord-Eau 4 years ago and joined the militia. He rose in ranks quickly as seem to have some knack for leadership. He meet Liana, who was already a priestess and they fell in love. They wed three years ago, but have no childrens yet. Liana always lived in Bord-Eau and is a kind person from what you see. She also looks a good decade younger than William, which isnt really out of place and quite common in many marriages.

After about an hour and half, you know you have to move if you dont want to be late. Liana kiss goodbye her husband and you all leave with William asking you again to take care of his wife. You get to the mage tower and Martin led you to the mage labotary. The ritual preparation are done adn teh mage ask you,
    "You're bringing Captain Brasseur wife with you?"
    The mage voice show a little surprise, while her face stays neutral.
    "Well if you are ready, I'll open the portal. Just put the money on the desk there."

Spoiler
    Show
    Any last word.... to say to Flammemorte of course!!

The cost is 135 GP (Like last time) if you forgot.
    Last edited by Dekkah; 2013-01-21 at 01:04 PM.

22. - Top - End - #382
    Ettin in the Playground

ClericGuy

DM
    Ashe pay the mage and Flammemorte complete her ritual. After a few minutes, the portal is open and you can see the destination. From what you can see, it seem no one else came there, or at least they did not move the corpses, since you last have teleported there.

"Good luck, and come see me when you are back."
    Not wasting too much time, Bolerum move throught first, followed by Monique. Liana look unsure, but end up taking a deep breath and walk throught, followed by Antione and Ashe.

A slight smell of rotten flesh is perceptible now in the room, but nothing you cannot stomac. Liana look impressed, but simply stay silent, understanding the need for stealth. The group quickly march to the next floor and into the secret tunnel leading to the buried shrine.

Once in the shrine, Liana look even more interested, even if it isnt dedicated to her own god. From what you can see, she appreciate the style of the place and the history it represent.

Ashe climb up into the only exit that have been dug by goblins. As he put his head outside in the moonlight, he spot two small shadows hidden in bushes 50 feet to the east, between the exit and the goblin village. As his eyes adjust to the low illumination, he realise that two goblins are hidding at the edge of the forest and open field is some bushes. They are keeping watch, both into the forest and toward the tree stump field. Luckly for Ashe, there is some bushes that hide the exit as well, which saved him from being detected so far, but he knows that going out will be tricky. There isnt enough place for more than two person in the bushes where he is, and there is some open ground to cover if they want to get out of sight of the enemies.

Spoiler
    Show
    What do you do?

You can talk freely in the shrine.

Map :
    Spoiler
    Show
    The brown circles are either tree stumps (on green grass) or tree trusk (where there is orange foilage)
    You can she bushes (like -N87)
    Ashe is in the hole right now.

23. - Top - End - #383
    Troll in the Playground

Bolerum

Looking up, Bol tries to see the branches of the trees.

Spoiler
    Show
    How far up are they? Can they support a man's weight?

Perception: (d20+3)[10]

24. - Top - End - #384
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Ashe

Dropping back into the room Ashe turns to the others, Looks like two guards in the bushes not far from the exit. I can probably take out one with my bow before they know we are here, can one of you deal with the other?

25. - Top - End - #385
    Troll in the Playground

Bolerum

"If Ace can get me closer, I'll deal with the other one."

26. - Top - End - #386
    Titan in the Playground

Antoine
    The sorcerer holds the brim of his hat a moment, and suddenly a hobgoblin in full battle chain stands in the midst of the party. If Monique and I disguise ourselves, we might quickly blast them with some magic to deal with them. I think it safest if you stay with Madame Brasseur, Bole, he says, suppressing his accent and doing his best gruff common accent.

Spoiler
    Show
    On phone right now, so I cannot make any rolls just yet.
    My Homebrew

27. - Top - End - #387
    Troll in the Playground

Bolerum

Looking at his charge, the paladin slowly nods. "As you say."

28. - Top - End - #388
    Ettin in the Playground

ClericGuy

DM
    Once they are ready, Monique and Antione walk out of the shrine and toward the sentries position. They spot the two polymorphed heroes and one of them pull out his horn instinctively. Monique say a few goblin words using the coloquy gem, which apparently calm them, as they seem not to realise that these arent real allies.

As the heroes get in range, Ashe poke himself out of the hole enough to aim his bow and wait for Antione and Monique to open fire. Meanwhile, Bolerum stays in the shrine with Liana to protect her, in case some enemies would come from behind.

Spoiler
    Show
    Monique auto-succeed her bluff, and Antione pass his (19 done OOC).

They seem to buy your disguise.
    What do you do?

If you try to talk to them (specify in which language you talk), a diplomacy would be required.
    If you open fire, roll your attacks and say what power you use.

NOTE that I can do the roll if you cannot (replying on the phone)... just tell me your bonuses.

29. - Top - End - #389
    Troll in the Playground

Monique doubts the goblin sentries have anything useful or insightful to say. Instead, she aims at the one with the horn, draws her orb if there's time, and blasts him with her most damaging spell.

Spoiler
    Show
    If we're within 15 feet, I'll use blunder, otherwise, I'll use vicious mockery. (1d20+9)[20] vs W. much less if I can't draw my orb. Then, it would only be +6 vs W
    (1d6+7)[10] psychic dmg. If blunder, pull to Antoine and allow mba if not, then -2 to all attacks ueont.
    Hope that did it...

30. - Top - End - #390
    Ettin in the Playground

ClericGuy

DM
    Monique sudden attack take the goblin by surprise, killing it instantly. The other eyes open wide and his hand goes for his horn, but Ashe arrow sink right in the middle of his chest. The monster slowly look at the shaft, then look up at Monique his face blank as he fall on his back.

The heroes attack was perfectly timed and made very little noise. The heroes take a few second to listen and they doesnt hear any suspicious sound, nor spot any other sentries around from their positions.

Spoiler
    Show
    What do you guys do?