New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 21 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303146 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #601
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Home 13: Insert Silly Title Here

Quote Originally Posted by Murkus View Post
    "Well, I wanted something hard, and I'm in a meaty sort've mood, so I got all the stuff together for Beef Wellington," Tina says, gesturing toward the kitchen with a little bow. "Take it away, chef. Some stuffed potatoes might go well with the beef, I think."
    [Tina's Place]

((Sorry, somehow managed to miss this))

"Ooooh, sounds like fun. I'll see what I can do." Evan will proceed into the kitchen, the sound of his hooves clopping on the floor.

Wait, hooves? Seems he's foregone that part of his human-ish disguise tonight. maybe he finds it more comfortable?

In any case, he'll get started on what the lady ordered. Beef Wellington ala Evan coming up. Of course, given it'll take some time to make, they'll have time to chat as it cooks.
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

2. - Top - End - #602
    Halfling in the Playground

[Tina's Place]

"Y'know, it's been awhile since I just had a quiet night at home," Tina says. There's a window between the kitchen and living room, overlooking the countertop, so she props her arms on the far side. "What's with the hooves? Making a fashion statement or something?"
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters

3. - Top - End - #603
    Ogre in the Playground

[Tina's Place]

"I don't know if you've forgotten, but these are my natural feet," Evan says, keeping his attention on what he's doing, "They feel a lot more comfortable than having normal legs. I'd let out my wings and tail, too, but my clothes just aren't made to handle them."

Well, he was naked when he showed Tina what he looks like naturally, so there's that.

4. - Top - End - #604

[Tina's Place]

"Didn't forget. Just not what I'm used to," Tina says, still foregoing the usual flirty pleasantries for something a little more serious. She might've made a pass about taking his clothes off normally, but not right now. "I oughta get you some pants with a hole in the back. People at the clinic get prosthetic ones all the time, so we use em' pretty regularly." Tina's been a little more involved with the cosmetic aspects of the clinic.

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

5. - Top - End - #605
    Ogre in the Playground

[Tina's Place]

"I'd sorta like that, yeah. Something I've noticed though; you're not making nearly as many lewd comment as you normally would. Why is that?" Evan gives her a look with a quirked eyebrow.

6. - Top - End - #606

[Tina's Place]

"Do I really say things that much?" Tina asks with that tinny little laugh of hers. She hadn't thought he'd notice. Why does she have to like such perceptive men? "I mean, I dunno... I've got some bad pick-up lines if you wanna hear em' that bad."

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

7. - Top - End - #607
    Ogre in the Playground

[Tina's Place]

Evan smiles, "No no, I'd rather not be embarassed about being in the same room as you," Zing! "It's not really a problem. I was just curious."

8. - Top - End - #608

[Tina's Room]

Not wanting to 'drive off' Evan quite yet, she keeps the lines to herself. "Do you like my 'lewd remarks', Evan?" She says the last couple words in the best Evan-voice she can muster. "I'll tell you later, big guy. Who knows, I might start drinking and get all lewd again, just for you."

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

9. - Top - End - #609
    Ogre in the Playground

[Tina's Place]

Evan grins, "From someone like you, both beautiful and clever? Now, I'd be lying if I said I didn't like the interest, no matter what form it takes."

10. - Top - End - #610
    Meredit
    Guest in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by lord pringle View Post
    [Char's House]

Char fixes the pots before switching to party games. She runs to her room and places a Ouija Board and several necromantic talismans on the kitchen table. "People do things like this, right?" she asks Meredit.
    [Char's House]

Meredit nods at the Ouija board! "Yes! Someone brought one to the Halloween slumber party one year. It spelled rude words until Likkie went home and then we couldn't get it to work."

She points at the talismans. "I've never seen those before."

11. - Top - End - #611
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    Outside Trisha's Cabin

"Cheater." The elf mumbles, but then turns her attention to something much more important, her girlfriend.

She doesn't even attempt to put on her own dress, first time had been difficult enough so she didn't think she would be able to in the middle of the night. She would have to pull on inside once she had made sure she understood all this. "What does all this mean Trisha?"
    Outside Trisha's Cabin

Atticus gives a small smile before bowing and heading away. He'll leave unless he's stopped, but it seems Trisha is a bit too embarrassed to stop him. "Um...well, I don't serve Hate anymore I guess. I serve a new Ideal." She admits, looking down and blushing slightly, her cheeks blackening a bit. To buy herself a bit more time she begins to adjust her dress a bit.

12. - Top - End - #612
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Murkus View Post
    "But Kirk, then you'd be lying," Tina says with a silly little simper. She catches up to their guide some, and proceeds to ask, "Excuse me, but would be alright if we stayed the night here? To really make sure that we want it?" Surely he won't pass it up if it means a chance at selling this place.
    The Realtor's smile wavers a bit. Oh, my... that was very much against the usual operating procedure.

On the other hand, money.

"...yes, if you pay that half up front as we had discussed. And of course, on a sort of, you break it, you buy it basis."

13. - Top - End - #613
    Ogre in the Playground

[Char's House]

"Oh, they're just talismans for binding the souls of the damned. It's the only way I can get the board to work." Char says, betraying her lack of knowledge of Ouija boards.
    Last edited by lord pringle; 2012-12-28 at 10:04 PM.
    If you need me somewhere, don't hesitate to PM me. I have bad mental health days sometimes, so if I vanish that's probably why. PMs will help break me out of that.
    ~~~~~
    Games I'm Running:
    Digimon: Recollections (OoC)
    Fate/Grand Order: Chaldean Irregulars (OoC)
    ~~~~~
    Kyoko-atar by Coronalwave

14. - Top - End - #614
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Lisa's Home]

"Oh yeah, I bet that'd be great. There's never been much of an art club or anything like that in my school. It's kinda too bad, but oh well." Lisa says.
    [Lisa's Home]

"The best part is that I met some college-age art students through friends in the club. One of them is even in advertising. That's how my group of friends all sort of met." Emmi says.

Pirate Justin avatar by myself. Emmi avatar by Gulaghar, Much Thanks!

My Characters

15. - Top - End - #615

Quote Originally Posted by Lost_Deep View Post
    The Realtor's smile wavers a bit. Oh, my... that was very much against the usual operating procedure.

On the other hand, money.

"...yes, if you pay that half up front as we had discussed. And of course, on a sort of, you break it, you buy it basis."
    "What? C'mon. Half up front for one night? I said we wanted to try, not buy," Tina complains. She sidles closer and retrieves a fat sack of coins from her purse. This is dangled, subsequently, in front of the realtor's face. "How about this... I'll pay you a little up front, we clean up, and if anything breaks..." She rolls one slim, bare shoulder in a shrug. "We buy it. Fair enough."

Quote Originally Posted by Harnel View Post
    [Tina's Place]

Evan grins, "From someone like you, both beautiful and clever? Now, I'd be lying if I said I didn't like the interest, no matter what form it takes."
    "Always the flatterer," Tina declares, propping her chin on her fists and smiling smugly. "I really have missed you around here, Evan. You gonna be cooking for me again now?"

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

16. - Top - End - #616
    Dwarf in the Playground

House Hunting

"EnjoyyourstayI'llbebywiththepapersinthemornin g!" The Realtor says while accepting the money most enthusiastically. Unless one of them has something more to say to him, he will be off.

17. - Top - End - #617
    Ogre in the Playground

[House Hunting]

Kirk laughs as the Realtor hurries off. "Well then, that's settled." He steps up behind Fettina and tries to put his arms around her waist. "Now, where do you want to go first?" The drow obviously has certain ideas, but he can be patient too.

18. - Top - End - #618
    Meredit
    Guest in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by lord pringle View Post
    [Char's House]

"Oh, they're just talismans for binding the souls of the damned. It's the only way I can get the board to work." Char says, betraying her lack of knowledge of Ouija boards.
    Char's House

All the color drains out of Meredit's face. She runs to the guest room and slams the door and puts a chair under the doorknob. Listen at the door and you can hear her praying. She's being loud about it. Not lecturing loud. Scared loud.

19. - Top - End - #619

[No Longer House Hunting]

The pianist slips a hand over one of Kirk's, turning her head to give him a sidelong grin. "Well, I was considering a few things. We could go straight to bed... or try the pool..." Tina's hand plays lazy games with his fingers. "Or even go exploring. I think I saw a real piano back there someplace..."

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

20. - Top - End - #620
    Ogre in the Playground

"Hm..." As Kirk mulls their options over, he kisses her neck and lets his hands slide slowly over her stomach. It seems very clear what he's going to choose before he speaks again. "We should probably go exploring first. If we went to the bed or pool, I don't think we'd get to see anything else."

21. - Top - End - #621

Much as Tina was enjoying that, she sighs and smiles. "You have a point there." Her old excitement overcoming lust, she grabs his hand and says, "Let's go! Maybe this place has got a wine cellar somewhere..." Or something equally cool.

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

22. - Top - End - #622
    Ogre in the Playground

"Wine cellar? I suppose I'd have to fill it to." Kirk chuckles as he's pulled along. "You'll make a proper high class gentleman out of me yet, won't you." He aims a wink her way.

And it looks like it's up to lost to describe what they find.
    Last edited by Gullara; 2012-12-30 at 01:25 AM.

23. - Top - End - #623
    Dwarf in the Playground

No Longer House Hunting

There are a few different ways into the cellar; and the way down from the kitchens leads straight to a wine cellar! How nice.

Of course, the pair will probably find that not every place in the basement is readily available. There is an area that's out of the way, behind a rickety-looking door.

24. - Top - End - #624

"A girl can try. But if it means making you behave..." Tina smirks and shakes her head as they find the basement entrance. Quietly, she descends, entering the dusty bowels of the mansion in search of inebriation. The rickety door draws her eye, and without a second thought, Miss Tina crosses the room to swing it open.

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

25. - Top - End - #625
    Ogre in the Playground

Kirk glances around the basement. Hm, there's probably a lot he could do with this if the need arose. Something to keep in mind. He doesn't notice Fettina checking the door before she's reached it. "What've you found over there?" He asks as he follows after her.

26. - Top - End - #626
    Bugbear in the Playground

Outside Trisha's Cabin

"That can happen?" Michicora asks, sounding a bit confused. She isn't going to stop Atticus though, especially not without any clothes. She can sense Trisha's embarrassment though and she herself wasn't too comfortable about standing around naked if more champions would decide to show up. "Perhaps we should return to the cabin?"

27. - Top - End - #627
    Ogre in the Playground

Trisha's Cabin

Trisha nods and tries to slip her arm around Michi's waist to guide her to the cabin. The elf will see the Champion chew on her lip the entire time, nervous as she tries to figure a way to explain it. Once inside she'll take a seat on their bed before taking a deep breath and trying to explain. "We Champions are so linked to Emotions and Ideas that there is a good chance that we can switch over to a new one if we change too much. That or simply lose our gifts if there's no new one that we feel strong enough." She says before reaching out to try and take Michi's hand in her own and will start tracing a circle on the back with her thumb.

"You mean a lot to me, Michi. More than anyone or anything, and I can't imagine going back to what I was anymore now that I've met you."
    She admits quietly. "I...I love you, Michi, and that's what I've become now."

28. - Top - End - #628
    Dwarf in the Playground

No Longer House Hunting

The hall is rather long, with regular doors on either side. It's not lit, but there are lanterns on hooks down the length of the hall. The lanterns do have oil in them, if the pair checks or tries to light one.

29. - Top - End - #629

Quote Originally Posted by Lost_Deep View Post
    No Longer House Hunting

The hall is rather long, with regular doors on either side. It's not lit, but there are lanterns on hooks down the length of the hall. The lanterns do have oil in them, if the pair checks or tries to light one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post

Kirk glances around the basement. Hm, there's probably a lot he could do with this if the need arose. Something to keep in mind. He doesn't notice Fettina checking the door before she's reached it. "What've you found over there?" He asks as he follows after her.
    "I dunno. Looks kinda old," Tina says, walking into the hall a little. She amps up her natural blue glow for some extra light and tries the first door on the left. "Whaddya think they kept back here?"

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

30. - Top - End - #630
    Ogre in the Playground

"The bodies probably." Kirk says with an entirely straight face. "Let's get some light in here." The drow pulls out a lighter and lights the first lantern. "Let's go see if we can find any bones left over." He chuckles then before moving further along.