New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #721
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Home 13: Insert Silly Title Here

[Riss' Quarters]

Riss smirked at Misha's actions although she let her own gaze wander at the nereid's implied invitation. She couldn't really replicate the action itself but she was content with playing her fingers over Mimi's skin as she worked on finding any knots that lay hidden; taking the time to inspect the odd muscle groups that controlled the pixie's wings. Well.. Odd to me I guess.

Giving Misha her hand back, the muse's tail began making large, broad sweeps under the water which began to rock her gently back and forth. "I'm sure she was just speaking in general terms." Riss said with a quick wink although she didn't attempt to meet Misha's eyes until she was half finished with her statement.
    Last edited by Terumitsu; 2013-01-09 at 01:12 AM.

2. - Top - End - #722
    Ogre in the Playground

[Riss' Quarters]

Mimi falls for it in a second. Her eyes follow Misha's down and linger on her chest. Wow Misha's body is amazing. "Um..." She looks up again when Riss speaks and her cheeks colour red. "Yeah, general terms." She giggles, and settles her arm around Misha's waist.
    Last edited by Gullara; 2013-01-09 at 10:12 AM.

3. - Top - End - #723

Riss' Quarters

"Well, I'd feel awful if Riss was the only one to give you a gift today. I'm afraid I don't have much in the way of riddles, but this one will still depend on you being adventurous." With that there's nothing left to do but lean in for a passionate kiss and dip her unoccupied hand below the water to rest on Mimi's thigh, if the pixie allows it. Misha won't press for a curtain, she just wants to test the waters and see if the other two are receptive.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

4. - Top - End - #724

[Riss' Quarters]

Watching Misha work her charms on the pixie, Riss found herself surprised. Not at the action itself so much as her reaction towards it. ...Thought I would be jealous but.. Well, then again, I might have been before now but with everything that's passed.. And besides, they're both mine anyway. Still, misreading the nereid's statement to be directed only towards Mimi, the muse concluded her massage with a light kiss at the base of her neck before gently pulling away.

Choosing to remain quiet, Riss simply offered up a warm smile to the both of them. It was her thinking that she didn't want to make Mimi feel forced or coerced in any fashion and all that she could think to say at the moment could be considered to have that sort of bent to it. Sure, most of it was just light teasing but she felt it was best to let things run their course without any influence on her part.

5. - Top - End - #725
    Ogre in the Playground

[Riss' Quarters]

Mimi is caught off guard by the kiss, though she might have caught onto what Misha intended given a bit more time. She's not very responsive to begin with; she doesn't really know what to make of it, really.

The pixie starts to kiss back gradually, and she pulls Misha closer to herself. A part of her mind wanted to know what Riss was thinking about this, but she's right there and isn't protesting, right? She can't deny the odd errant thought about this happening, so she decides to enjoy it rather than worry about the implications right now.

6. - Top - End - #726

Riss' Quarters

The arm that is currently around Mimi's waist reaches back and draws its fingers through the water from Riss to her, using her manipulation of the liquid to make it dense and have it attempt to pull the muse towards the two. Her other hand tries to slip around to the underside of Mimi's leg and pull her up so that the pixie would be laying on top of the water, which will suddenly have enough surface tension to support them all as if the pool was a massive water bed.

Assuming all this goes well, the nereid will break the kiss with a dreamy smile and try to pull Riss up to the water's surface as well so they can all lay together, "This is the kind of gift where sharing is its own reward, don't you think? The more of us there are to share it with, the better it could be."
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

7. - Top - End - #727
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfbane View Post
    Trisha's Cabin

"I don't know if I am ready either." Trisha admits quietly, her cheeks dark but her voice firm before she looks up. "All I know is that I enjoy having you around, that you've changed my life for the better and given me the best time I've ever had. I'd do anything for you, Michi. I'm not sure I can ever repay you for that." She tells the Huntress, reaching out to try and take her hand. "Even if we aren't ready to say it, I'm not sure we can deny it either."
    Trisha's Cabin

Michicora accepts Trisha's hand and blushes as well, not really sure what to say. She couldn't deny it, that was for sure. The way she was smitten with Trisha couldn't really compare to any other relationship she had in her entire life. Not even with her god.

She looks down, only to realize she was naked again, how in the world did she forget that? She takes a deep breath and squeezes the champions arm, nodding. Even if the words were there, she very much felt the same thing. But things were started to get awkward so she felt like switching the subject. "So what kind of advantages does that give you in a fight?" She asks with a smile. Battle was always a good subject *nodnod*
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2013-01-09 at 06:21 PM.

8. - Top - End - #728
    Meredit
    Guest in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Elf Bard View Post
    Char's House

Quiet watchess the two hopefully! What do you guys want to do?
    Meredit looks at the table of contents in the summoning book and turns some pages. "Not read this right now!" she says. "Parties are for doing fun stuff."

One of the pages has a picture of Ouija boards and pointers with labels. "Oh look. Char has this! We can play with that, Quiet."
    • Talking board
    • Spirit board
    • Angel board
    • Planchette
    • Pendulum
    • Automatic writer

"Angel board?" asks Meredit.

9. - Top - End - #729

[Riss' Quarters]

The increased surface tension received a bit of inspection from the muse. Misha's control over every quality of her component liquid was nothing less than astounding and she simply kept finding ways to impress and befuddle her muse with her mastery over it. Still, after growing somewhat comfortable with the idea that she was, in fact, sitting down on the surface of the water without anything more solid beneath her, the muse let her attention lapse for the time being and focused on the two, more important individuals in the room.

"Well, it depends on the gift, really." the muse said, suddenly rather uncertain of her previous judgement of intent. "But I wouldn't mind spending more time around you two if you'll have me." she said. Riss knew it was a senseless statement as she already knew the answer but she wouldn't mind a bit of positive reinforcement.

10. - Top - End - #730

Fortress Mountain

The portal lets out here, dumping the scientists without ceremony into the ugly hive of tunnels and caverns comprise Riv's petty little kingdom. From the steel entrance hall they're led downwards, to a dingy little burrow to the side of the main elevator shaft.

And to further the hive metaphor, the vatborn soldiers work like ants, building and assembling a crude workshop for the scientists within minutes. The tools and equipment aren't state of the art by any means, second-rate only if you're feeling generous. But it's the best that can be managed in this place.

As the construction goes along, two new figures take their place among the tide of identical faces, overseeing the work. One of them is a man of maybe thirty, short, his right arm horribly withered and in a sling. Ugly too, horribly ugly, his face pitted, scarred and covered with splotches of ruddy red. The second is younger, twelve-ish, and bears an unfortunate resemblance to the first. Could be Riv's son, if the kid wasn't clearly inhuman- His eyes are a blank, milky white, his teeth elongated into thin razors, his skin gray and flaking like an undead's.

Once the lab has been set up, the soldiers fall back to form an honor guard to either side of the two leaders. The older one grimaces, wiping the sweat from his forehead with the back of his hand before starting to speak. "So. Here's how it's going to be. You live here, you work for me now. Normally I'm all about hospitality and being a good host and all that ****, but food's scarce right now, so, I'm going to give you three days supply. You have three days to design or build or scrap together something to convince me that you're worth keeping alive, otherwise you'll be left to starve. Understand?"
    Last edited by ThirdEmperor; 2013-01-10 at 12:38 AM.
    Meese Mobster by smuchmuch.

11. - Top - End - #731
    Ogre in the Playground

[Riss' Quarters]

Mimi lies back on the water, flushed and breathless when Misha pulls away. "Uh, yeah." She looks at Misha curiously for a moment before turning her head to address Riss. "You're kidding, right?" The pixie giggles and reaches to take the muse's hand in her own.

12. - Top - End - #732
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ThirdEmperor View Post
    Fortress Mountain

The portal lets out here, dumping the scientists without ceremony into the ugly hive of tunnels and caverns comprise Riv's petty little kingdom. From the steel entrance hall they're led downwards, to a dingy little burrow to the side of the main elevator shaft.

And to further the hive metaphor, the vatborn soldiers work like ants, building and assembling a crude workshop for the scientists within minutes. The tools and equipment aren't state of the art by any means, second-rate only if you're feeling generous. But it's the best that can be managed in this place.

As the construction goes along, two new figures take their place among the tide of identical faces, overseeing the work. One of them is a man of maybe thirty, short, his right arm horribly withered and in a sling. Ugly too, horribly ugly, his face pitted, scarred and covered with splotches of ruddy red. The second is younger, twelve-ish, and bears an unfortunate resemblance to the first. Could be Riv's son, if the kid wasn't clearly inhuman- His eyes are a blank, milky white, his teeth elongated into thin razors, his skin gray and flaking like an undead's.

Once the lab has been set up, the soldiers fall back to form an honor guard to either side of the two leaders. The older one grimaces, wiping the sweat from his forehead with the back of his hand before starting to speak. "So. Here's how it's going to be. You live here, you work for me now. Normally I'm all about hospitality and being a good host and all that ****, but food's scarce right now, so, I'm going to give you three days supply. You have three days to design or build or scrap together something to convince me that you're worth keeping alive, otherwise you'll be left to starve. Understand?"
    The scientists blink about in confusion as they're spat out and a workplace is established. Well....they went from one ugly, short, horrible boss to another ugly, short, horrible boss. Though this one didn't have high class stuff. The Hackett family stare off at the honour guard, while Fiddlesticks and Mrs. Brant glare at Riv. Mrs. Brant does most of the glaring. Fiddlesticks kinda just looks upset. Mrs. Brant speaks up. Eh....so, basically build you things for food? How is that at all fair?! Marciano was at least paying us, and hee didn't look like he was left in the microwave for too long... John Hackett, (Old Hackett) quickly cuts her off. Um....ve can build mostly anyzing. But....ve need help to do eet. Ve need supplies. Vere vould ve vind such supplies?

13. - Top - End - #733
    Ogre in the Playground

[Char's House]

Char sits back in her chair. "An angel board is just another focus " She cracks her knuckles, "If I'm going to summon something, can we get it over with? It's going to hurt and I want the aspirin to kick in before I go to bed." ((In the future can you consult with me on the book? I intended it to be much more of a guidebook to theory and use of summoning, as opposed to the boards which are just boards.))
    If you need me somewhere, don't hesitate to PM me. I have bad mental health days sometimes, so if I vanish that's probably why. PMs will help break me out of that.
    ~~~~~
    Games I'm Running:
    Digimon: Recollections (OoC)
    Fate/Grand Order: Chaldean Irregulars (OoC)
    ~~~~~
    Kyoko-atar by Coronalwave

14. - Top - End - #734

Fortress Mountain

"Fair? You're seriously whining about how it isn't fair?" Riv sighs, adjusting the collar of his lab coat and pulling himself up to his tallest in preparation for a good ol' tirade. "Well, screw you. It ain't fair and that's that, 'cause it's the best offer you're getting. If you don't like it I'll just rip the little pea-brain out of that skull of yours, suck the knowledge out and trample it to paste. Life ain't far, get over it and get cracking." And with that Riv turns and departs, giving them a sarcastic little wave with his good hand as he goes.

Hmm. Guess he's in a good mood today.

That leaves the kid and the guards. Daedalus grins at the eggheads, clapping his hands together to get their attention. "So, ya get the picture? You're pretty much our slaves now, so ya do what we say and more specifically, what I say, 'cause I'm in charge of ya now. So, you better explain 'xactly what makes you useful to us, otherwise..." With devilish glee Day makes a horrible slurping noise, mimicking brains being sucked out.
    Last edited by ThirdEmperor; 2013-01-10 at 01:56 AM.

15. - Top - End - #735
    Halfling in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Elf Bard View Post
    Treehouse!

Vierzt comes back in with large hgam and cheese omelets and glasses of orange juice. He quietly sits and waits for Divebomb to wake up.
    The drow sitting down jostles Gel enough that she awakens. The short woman rolls over once, laying on her side and looking at Vierzt drowsily. "Wow, you really cooked?" She reaches out to take the food hesitantly. Trying not to drop it mostly. "Aw, Vierzt, thank you. This looks awesome..."

Gel's in a tired state. She's got little fuzzies stuck to her naturally staticky self, her hair's a mess, and her visor is off-kilter. But she eats heartily, chomping down the omelette one bite after another. The orange juice is quickly disposed of.

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [No Longer House Hunting]

Kirk looks more surprised by the sudden onset of snow than the blood. "It's romantic in a way, isn't it? Just us two, trapped her together. It'll probably get cold, so we'll have to keep each other warm." If Fettina looks back he'll waggle his eyebrows at her and give her a wide grin. He follows regardless, however.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lost_Deep View Post
    No Longer House Hunting

The sound of a door shutting echoes through the otherwise-empty halls.

I'll leave you with that, to come to conclusions on your own...
    Tina favors him with a glance and pretends to regret it. She rolls her eyes dramatically as she turns back around, inwardly very amused. "Y'know, I'd almost think you were coming onto me if it weren't so--" Kuh-click. Tina perks up at the echo, brow furrowing. After a pause, she ventures, "Did you hear that?"
    Last edited by Murkus; 2013-01-10 at 02:05 AM.
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters

16. - Top - End - #736
    Ogre in the Playground

Fortress Mountain

The scientists glare at Riv now. She opens her mouth to speak but Hackett Sr. raises a finger to his mouth. She doesn't speak. She seems to wince in pain every few seconds, the bullet wound hurting very badly. Riv leaves, and as he's leaving, Hackett Jr. starts wringing his hands. He moves to the front of the group. Um....vell...I am Johannes Hackett, Jack vor short. My fazher and I are veapon designers. Ve make top class apocalypse level veapons...of course....ve'd need a lot more zan zis.... John interrupts his son and speaksZen zere is Fiddlestick Lockjam, our space/time hacker. He vorked on ze spirit engine project....ve never did finish.... Fiddlesticks ends the long introduction. Lastly, we have Mrs. Brant herself. Head Engineer's wife....um....Actually now just Head Engineer. She glares and speaks. So.... what are we to build now? Hm? We were working on a machine capable of ripping through time and space, and weaponizing it.

17. - Top - End - #737
    Ogre in the Playground

[No Longer House Hunting]

Kirk starts to chuckle at her reaction when he hears the door close as well. "Strange." He frowns in the direction it came in. "Let's go see what it was, Maybe the wind is getting in somewhere." Or it might be something else, but he doesn't want to worry Tina overly much. If there are no protests from Fettina, he'l lead the way.

18. - Top - End - #738
    Dwarf in the Playground

No Longer House Hunting

Hmm... no, no, nothing seems out of the ordinary... ah, wait, this door was open earlier. It must be what closed. On the other side is a sitting room, somewhere for people to sit and talk.

19. - Top - End - #739

[Riss' Quarters]

Mimi lies back on the water, flushed and breathless when Misha pulls away. "Uh, yeah." She looks at Misha curiously for a moment before turning her head to address Riss. "You're kidding, right?" The pixie giggles and reaches to take the muse's hand in her own.
    Quote Originally Posted by Terumitsu View Post
    [Riss' Quarters]

The increased surface tension received a bit of inspection from the muse. Misha's control over every quality of her component liquid was nothing less than astounding and she simply kept finding ways to impress and befuddle her muse with her mastery over it. Still, after growing somewhat comfortable with the idea that she was, in fact, sitting down on the surface of the water without anything more solid beneath her, the muse let her attention lapse for the time being and focused on the two, more important individuals in the room.

"Well, it depends on the gift, really." the muse said, suddenly rather uncertain of her previous judgement of intent. "But I wouldn't mind spending more time around you two if you'll have me." she said. Riss knew it was a senseless statement as she already knew the answer but she wouldn't mind a bit of positive reinforcement.
    Riss' Quarters

"Well just this once, unless you'd like to try it again some other time, I'd like to make you both as happy as I possibly can at once. If either of you are concerned for any reason, I'll understand... but without any preparation this is the best way I can think to show you both how much I love you." Misha reaches out to each other woman on the improvised water bed, trying to touch their shoulders and give each a comforting squeeze. Asking permission for this sort of thing was hard, but anticipating a negative response was even harder. She knows Riss might be uncomfortable with this, and has no idea what Mimi might think or even if the pixie thought of her in that way, but it was too late to take it back now.

20. - Top - End - #740
    Meredit
    Guest in the Playground

[Char's House]

You would not believe what I saw on Google before I found the museum of talking boards. I do not want to look up anything else! Please write your own book!

Meredit thinks about earlier slumber parties. "We just used the phone to call people. It didn't hurt."

She stops talking. That is not quite true.

"We did play telephone Twister. That was painful. I fell on Likkie once. But then we all called each other and knew it was coming. I guess that's ok.
    "

Meredit bites into the dumpling. It's not hot any more. "Who do you summon? The food already came."

21. - Top - End - #741

Char's House

Quiet's eyes go wow! What's a telephone?

Treehouse of Love Mutual Lust

Vuierzt ruffles her hair and laughs, mouth full of eggs. I cook all the time! Why, do you know a drow who can't cook?
    Spoiler
    Show
    This is the thief who likes to hoard,
    That loves the bard with the puppet Lord
    That admires the fighter with the green-hilted sword,
    That employs the Wizard, whose bird is ignored,
    That has the gender unexplored
    That intrigues the Halfling, usually bored,
    That slew a mountain of the goblin horde,
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,
    That lives in the prison the gods built.

guess what I was gone but now I'm back

22. - Top - End - #742

[Riss' Quarters]

"I.. I don't know." Riss said, placing a hand over Misha's. "I mean.. It's not that I..Well, maybe but.. Um.." Well.. Maybe if we were to at least try this once? Depending on how things go, it might at least be an interesting change of pace. And even then, it could always stay just a one time thing if you wind up not liking it. I know it's not something that is all that appealing but if it'll make her happy then it's a small sacrifice at worst. It is with the two most important people in your life so it isn't like you're being thrown into this blind or anything. Maybe if we all just take it slow at first then this could wind up being better than you expect, alright?

"I-I guess I'd be willing to try once, though.." Riss finally said once she had thought it over. It was clear that she was still somewhat uncomfortable with the idea, though, but she would try to keep that from getting in the way of things at least.

23. - Top - End - #743
    Ogre in the Playground

[Riss' Quarters]

It takes Mimi a few second more before she actually gets what Misha means. "Oh." She blinks a few times in surprise. "Oh." She looks between Misha and Riss, a bit uncertain. She barely knew what she was doing with one person. She can't deny there's a part of her that likes the idea, though, and it's not as if she hasn't heard about it before. "Yeah, we could try."

24. - Top - End - #744

Fortress Mountain

"Yeah. Mo' like Head Nuthin' now." Hauling a chair up to the workbench, Day pulls a scalpel, a pair of pliers, a needle and a roll of surgical thread out of his pockets. Disgustingly, he actually licks the tools, then proceeds to polish them with the saliva and the battered sleeve of his coat. "Hop up an' I'll see 'bout getting that bullet out of your leg, keep it from rotting off completely."

"The rest of you knock your noggins together and see if you can't get somethin' neat an' easy thunk up. Apoca-weapons are nice but you got three days and not a lotta tools to work with, so mebbe start smaller."

25. - Top - End - #745
    Ogre in the Playground

Fortress Mountain

"Yeah. Mo' like Head Nuthin' now." Hauling a chair up to the workbench, Day pulls a scalpel, a pair of pliers, a needle and a roll of surgical thread out of his pockets. Disgustingly, he actually licks the tools, then proceeds to polish them with the saliva and the battered sleeve of his coat. "Hop up an' I'll see 'bout getting that bullet out of your leg, keep it from rotting off completely."

"The rest of you knock your noggins together and see if you can't get somethin' neat an' easy thunk up. Apoca-weapons are nice but you got three days and not a lotta tools to work with, so mebbe start smaller."
    Mrs. Brant curls her lips in disgust at Day. That's disgusting! You call that a sterilized set of tools?! You just stuck a scalpel in your mouth. Now you want to use it on an open wound?! Stay away from me with that! She then frowns. Her leg was hurting terribly....and....well...Fine. Help... Fiddlesticks helps her limp over before returning to the Hackett's. He speaks up. Well....what supplies do we have? WE can build a teleporter, a magical cannon, a droid, or a teleporting cannon droid.

26. - Top - End - #746

Quote Originally Posted by Terumitsu View Post
    [Riss' Quarters]

"I.. I don't know." Riss said, placing a hand over Misha's. "I mean.. It's not that I..Well, maybe but.. Um.." Well.. Maybe if we were to at least try this once? Depending on how things go, it might at least be an interesting change of pace. And even then, it could always stay just a one time thing if you wind up not liking it. I know it's not something that is all that appealing but if it'll make her happy then it's a small sacrifice at worst. It is with the two most important people in your life so it isn't like you're being thrown into this blind or anything. Maybe if we all just take it slow at first then this could wind up being better than you expect, alright?

"I-I guess I'd be willing to try once, though.." Riss finally said once she had thought it over. It was clear that she was still somewhat uncomfortable with the idea, though, but she would try to keep that from getting in the way of things at least.
    [Riss' Quarters]

It takes Mimi a few second more before she actually gets what Misha means. "Oh." She blinks a few times in surprise. "Oh." She looks between Misha and Riss, a bit uncertain. She barely knew what she was doing with one person. She can't deny there's a part of her that likes the idea, though, and it's not as if she hasn't heard about it before. "Yeah, we could try."
    Riss' Quarters

Misha's smile is beaming with joy that they're both willing to try this, and she sits up slightly so she can adjust her position on the buoyant water and move her hands from their shoulders to more curtainous places, "I'm glad. Now, why don't you two just lie back and enjoy, or feel free to participate if you're comfortable with that. It's a gift best shared after all." And at that she will attempt to pull the curtain across the scene.

27. - Top - End - #747

Fortress Mountain

"Yeah yeah, human-centric-thinking, blah-de-blah-blah. It so happens my spit's antiseptic, dummy. Now let's get me a peek at that leg." Tucking the scalpel between his teeth, Day tries to not-so-gently pull off the medical tape over the wound. With Daedalus's rather unique mode of vision, he should be able to see how far the bullet went, as well as whether it's broken the bone or severed any major veins or muscles. "As for you stooges, you've got what you see, plus anything you can strip off a combat transport and a combat droid."

28. - Top - End - #748
    Ogre in the Playground

Fortress Mountain

"Yeah yeah, human-centric-thinking, blah-de-blah-blah. It so happens my spit's antiseptic, dummy. Now let's get me a peek at that leg." Tucking the scalpel between his teeth, Day tries to not-so-gently pull off the medical tape over the wound. With Daedalus's rather unique mode of vision, he should be able to see how far the bullet went, as well as whether it's broken the bone or severed any major veins or muscles. "As for you stooges, you've got what you see, plus anything you can strip off a combat transport and a combat droid."
    She growls at him. Freak. What are you going to do now, heal me with a tear? Frea- She's interrupted by her bandages being pulled off as she gasps in pain. Ow....p-pain hurts... The vision will see that the wound only pierced her Vastis Lastoralis, a muscle in the thigh, however it's pretty deep. She speaks. What is th-this d-dump...ow....and w-what's a Riv? The so called stooges wince. This was not the billion dollar budget they were used to, plus...Caesium shot the Engineer. So, they look around. Hackett Sr. pulls out a small bag from his lab coat and shakes it. About a hundred pounds of tools drop to the floor. Vell....eet looks like ve'll be doing zis. Um....Let's go vith zee cannon droid. Mm...so, ve place a cannon arm....and....vings. Yes, zose vork. Cue scientific babbling.
    Last edited by Hattish Thing; 2013-01-11 at 12:22 AM.

29. - Top - End - #749

Fortress Mountain

Day's not smiling anymore. His next breath is drawn through gritted teeth, and he lets it out again slowly, controlled. "Okay. Shut the hell up. Shut the hell up because if you don't I will amputate the leg entirely and then I'll cut your damn tongue out. Okay? You're a slave. You don't get to mouth off anymore." Another breath and his smile fails to return, but he takes out a bottle of water and pours it over the wound, to clear off the worst of the blood. Then he goes in the pliers.

It's entirely possible that he's a little more rough than necessary in extracting the bullet. And then the dozen or so metal shavings that splintered off from it.

30. - Top - End - #750
    Ogre in the Playground

Fortress Mountain

Day's not smiling anymore. His next breath is drawn through gritted teeth, and he lets it out again slowly, controlled. "Okay. Shut the hell up. Shut the hell up because if you don't I will amputate the leg entirely and then I'll cut your damn tongue out. Okay? You're a slave. You don't get to mouth off anymore." Another breath and his smile fails to return, but he takes out a bottle of water and pours it over the wound, to clear off the worst of the blood. Then he goes in the pliers.

It's entirely possible that he's a little more rough than necessary in extracting the bullet. And then the dozen or so metal shavings that splintered off from it.
    Ow. She's not quite happy revealing any skin beyond the knee to some creep like Day, but then again she is shot. So she lets him work with the occasional growl of severe pain. That's against work ethic...you can't just....Agh....saw off someones leg off because....ow....she pissed you off...You have no business with my tongue. Slave? Hardly. Slave leader. At least I have that...She frowns at the water and grumbles some more before quieting down and grunting through the pain.

Meanwhile, the team scrambles through pieces of junk looking for parts. Zees piecez look like someone dug around too deep in ze garbage of a mad scientist. Zese pieces do nuzhing....argh....Well....at least zere's some stuff here....how's eet going? Hacket Jr. continues his grumblings as he digs through piles of parts. Hackett Senior grabs a largish looking power tool, as does Fiddlesticks, and they start bolting, welding, and smashing pieces together.