New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222338 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #361
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [BiTPR2] Bleach in The Playground: Renewed Revolution Thread I

Soul Society
    Monastery of the Ho-ou -> Shin'ō Academy

Hikaru just watches as Kiba enters the room.

Then the news comes about a hollow attack. Her lips turn down into a slight frown. Her division should have been ready to report on the slightest movement of hollows. Something was not right.

She silently followed Li out of the room.

As they reached the Academy, Hikaru's frown deepened.
    "I agree Kiba-san. I fear the worst. Some new found power among the Hollow ranks? Or worse, a traitor among my own men. We must determine the cause of this immediately, and take action."

Soul Society
    S.S.I -> Shin'ō Academy

Sawada will realize that Eri followed him to the Academy grounds, though he kept his distance. It was his duty to be maintaining the security of Soul Society, and something wasn't quite right.
    LGBTitP
    The CHALLENGE|My Poetry|My Short Stories
    Fantastic FFTA Assassin Viera avvie by the fabulous Jokasti
    Spoiler
    Show
    Snow Flake: My Little Toshiro Hitsugaya Pony by Smuchmuch

Kyasarin Shihan drawing by the talented Moon Wolf

2. - Top - End - #362
    Ettin in the Playground

[Soul Society]
    The Academy

Li is the last to arrive at the scene, Hikaru having outpaced the elderly Captain half-way to their destination. "No, I believe the explanation is simpler", Li wheezes, "Garganta. They used Garganta to bypass our walls. That's why there was no warning. They were not in this world until but a minute or two ago..."

Li takes moment to catch breath, then furrows brows and glances at all the other high-ranking Shinigami gathered around. "Don't just stand there! Kiba, scout the area for any loose Hollows! Bring them in alive if you can!"

"Isamaru-san and Tsukino-san! Round up the survivors and interrogate them! I want to know what they saw! I..." The elderly Captain sniffs the air, then proceeds to limp towards the training fields at the court yard. "I'm going to find out who has released poison into the air."
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

3. - Top - End - #363
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    [Soul Society]
    The Academy

Li is the last to arrive at the scene, Hikaru having outpaced the elderly Captain half-way to their destination. "No, I believe the explanation is simpler", Li wheezes, "Garganta. They used Garganta to bypass our walls. That's why there was no warning. They were not in this world until but a minute or two ago..."

Li takes moment to catch breath, then furrows brows and glances at all the other high-ranking Shinigami gathered around. "Don't just stand there! Kiba, scout the area for any loose Hollows! Bring them in alive if you can!"

"Isamaru-san and Tsukino-san! Round up the survivors and interrogate them! I want to know what they saw! I..." The elderly Captain sniffs the air, then proceeds to limp towards the training fields at the court yard. "I'm going to find out who has released poison into the air."
    "No, it's not a Garganta. I know what that smells like. This is... different," Kiba sniffs the air some more. The remnants of the blood mist are still present, and interfering with his investigation, but it's not enough to otherwise hamper him. "There was one powerful hollow, and several smaller ones that it either summoned or they followed it in. I need more time to see if I can catch a scent and maybe find a trail. If there are any left. Captain Li, can you please send one of those butterfly things to my officers at the Combat Division grounds? I need everyone available if there are any left."

4. - Top - End - #364

OrcBarbarianGuy

Soul Society
    SSI

Ryuu bows at the waist again. “I shall keep an eye on them, Sawada-sama.” He straightens. “Good day, sir.” And takes Insomne back to his lab to run tests on.

Hours later, he prepares for his return to the mortal world, retrieving a gigai, a gikon (one whose temperament he had personally modified to be more mellow and introverted), a denreishinki, and a hell butterfly.

Satisfied he is sufficiently outfitted, he travels to the world of the living to find the three mortals.

Hueco Mundo
    Las Noches Arena

Ean stares sightlessly down at the two arrancar who had been fighting, tasting their reiatsu on the wind. Strong. Very strong.

Neither of them is the red-masked hollow, though. Ean thought to himself.

He widened his taste, finding the girl-arrancar in the stands, the boy-arrancar watching from elsewhere. His head tilted to the side.

Many strong ones. He decided, satisfied that his trip to this mysterious city might be profitable.

He opened his stores of reiatsu, an open invitation to any who sensed him to come.

Mortal World

Ryuu travels through the Senkaimon, alighting on a rooftop and observing his surrounds before inhabiting his gigai.

Time to infiltrate.
    Last edited by Julian84; 2013-04-18 at 02:54 PM.

5. - Top - End - #365
    Ettin in the Playground

[Soul Society]
    The Academy

Quote Originally Posted by DiscipleofBob View Post
    "No, it's not a Garganta. I know what that smells like. This is... different," Kiba sniffs the air some more. The remnants of the blood mist are still present, and interfering with his investigation, but it's not enough to otherwise hamper him. "There was one powerful hollow, and several smaller ones that it either summoned or they followed it in. I need more time to see if I can catch a scent and maybe find a trail. If there are any left. Captain Li, can you please send one of those butterfly things to my officers at the Combat Division grounds? I need everyone available if there are any left."
    Li doesn't stop, but snaps fingers to summon one of the diligent insects. The blue butterfly quickly drifts to Kiba-san and lands on his nose. "Recite who you want it to go to first, then your message second!", Li shouts over Li's shoulder.

6. - Top - End - #366
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

[Soul Society]
    The Academy

Li doesn't stop, but snaps fingers to summon one of the diligent insects. The blue butterfly quickly drifts to Kiba-san and lands on his nose. "Recite who you want it to go to first, then your message second!", Li shouts over Li's shoulder.

Kiba's nose twitches at the little blue butterfly, irritated as it rests on his nose. "Hiju Naijeru, Eiganjo Dosan, Hanare Snooze. We've been attacked! Everyone is on full alert as of yesterday! I want everyone patrolling the area! These hollows may be able to mask their presence!" Presumably the butterfly then goes off to the various seated officers to deliver the message.

7. - Top - End - #367
    Ettin in the Playground

[Soul Society]
    (Shin'ō Academy)

Sho Sabitsura

Part of the aftermath of Karia was the blood - it engulfed the hand and part of the arm, which really messed with the sleeve. Inert it was as harmless as any blood, hardening quickly and flaking off skin, but staying on cloth.

It was frankly annoying, she flexed her fingers to scatter the flakes that tried to seal them together.

More annoying then even was that she had failed in her assessment, the hollow was not at the level she had thought it was - hindsight proved that. The initial attack should have killed or crippled her, the subsequent blood poisoning should have taken a bit longer, but it didn't act or behave as powerful as it indicated.

She had gotten it wrong, she had to accept that and learn. She had revealed herself for nothing - or in haste at the promise of a kill after a dry spell.

Her spectators from the academy were speechless in the face of the power she had momentary displayed, but other were less impressed - and she could tell it was not because they had shown up after she had reduced it. These were powerful people, worthy of being called good kills but she would be foolish to force the issue directly one on one let alone in these numbers, a sure thing it was not.

Facing the first to arrive an effeminate male eager to show his power, logic said she should cower and bide her time strike from the shadows, but he was also likely testing the response of the survivors. Demanding an answer and preventing the weak from answering via a display of power was likely intended to draw out the strong. Was the the vice-captain of Research and Development that so many fawned over.
    She noted that Jou and her instructor and there group collapsed immediately - and on some bizarre reflex she transposed herself in front of them to block the worst affects of the mans spiritual pressure.

A second arrived behind him this one she had made a point to note, and the speed he displayed in arriving made it clear that he would be a very good - albeit difficult - kill.

In answer to both of their questions "Hollows attacked, they were killed", she wondered how far she could get away if it came to that.
    Fighting both would likely kill her so fleeing it the scene turned hostile would be in order.

Finally the head of the academy arrived - there had been others but she paid them little mind yet - this one she recognized Zheng Li Lin, Jou could likely mention them all but personally she never cared for names as much as individuals.

This one required an answer "that might have been me" considering her answer carefully "there was a strong one, and weak ones. The strong one was a walker, the weak ones fliers and burrowers", considering some burrowers might have survived but there were really not her problem.

She shrugged and decided to use a partial truth, "they were killing people and I acted on instinct. I suppose I had an ... unexpected bout of competence in the fight", it was a half truth, the academy had certainly not expected it and her killing instinct had led her to the fight, but the sound of the words might make it seem more noble then the truth.
    If she was lucky and they foolish this might be simply overlooked as an anomaly and she could start to focus on how to entertain herself again, their personal discussion might cause them to overlook her, she had seen that happen before.

Escaping here would be nearly impossible now but she needed to consider her options.
    The fighter was likely faster then her, the first was likely better at Kido, and Zheng Li Lin had experience - the greatest trait, and one she lacked in a situation like this.
    The attack would have to go kill instructor Li quickly as there age might limit them, taint the front-line fighter to slow them over time, target the Kido expert while other combatants were on the field to limit them and kill them, than retreat until the fighter was weakened enough to finish off.
    Or just run and hope they took it as a sign of weakness and not follow, that might be the smarter plan - but an offensive response might be needed.

She would have to see how they responded first, she flicked her fingers again scattering blood flakes - gratitude would likely not be forthcoming she felt.

8. - Top - End - #368
    Ettin in the Playground

The Academy leader is not amused by her non-chalant mannerism. Li frowns in disgust when reaching the student. "Sho Sabitsura. I remember you", Li remarks, dryly. It would be hard not to, the girl has a mile-long criminal record for her... follies in less peaceful parts of the Rukongai. Li's eyes focus on Sho's blood-soaked hand.

"You reek of toxins. What did you release into the air, and how?"

9. - Top - End - #369

[Mortal World]
    Dance Studio
    As soon as Miya hears the voice, she recognizes it. She gasps.

She spins around towards the voice, crying, "Yes, it's me. I hope I'm not just imagining this." That would be a cruel trick of nature, making her imagine something like this.

[Soul Society]
    Combat Quarters
    Miya's still asleep, despite all the commotion so far away. She's fine with that.

Shin'ō Academy
    Peredur, that Shinigami-in-training who I detailed earlier, has sufficiently applied First Aid and Healing Kido to his fellow trainee that she's no longer in danger of dying immediately.

It seems like he would like to answer some of the questions shouted out by the Captains, but he simply doesn't have the strength to do anything. His strength gives out, and he can but lie there, waiting for someone to start 'rounding up' him with the rest of the survivors.

[Hueco Mundo]
    Arena
    "Yes, it would seem you have won," agrees Valentina. Then, feigning ignorance as to what he meant she continues. "He didn't really stand a chance, anyway. After all, you are the Segunda Espada."

Valentina is now standing. She feels Ean's sudden release of spirit energy. She turns and looks at the source, before returning her gaze to Azmus. "It seems someone's knocking. Could you get that for me while I clean up here?" she asks, motioning at the fallen Arrancar (some dead, some unconscious, some merely injured and fallen). Hopefully, if she doesn't mention it, he'll forget.
    Last edited by 5a Violista; 2013-04-18 at 09:06 PM.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    (and basically everything else that starts with 'f')
    ALSO! Come roleplay FFRPG in the Nexus!
    Nexus Characters.

10. - Top - End - #370
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Hueco Mundo
    Arena

Well wasn’t today just full of interesting things a friendly Espada and some show off Arrancar letting off steam. Not wanting to lose out on an opportunity due to keeping quiet Creon walks down to the edge of the Arena so he could see the scrawny Espada. Leaning over the edge he tries talking to Valentina.

“I take it you’re an Espada as well, will you be holding auditions today as well or are all your subordinate roles filled?”

11. - Top - End - #371

[Mortal World] - Outside of the Classroom

Those looking at their watch may notice a dot right outside of the room. Right about where Sawada kept glancing earlier...

Sawada's last comment caught Arianna attention. Something came up...What could that mean? She wasn't getting a call to her reiphone, so it couldn't be something too major.

She shakes her head a little, letting out a breath. She was thinking about it too much. She needed to relieve some stress on her division's training grounds.

She takes a few steps away from the wall, allowing her room to open her wings and take off. She heads for the Senkaimon she used to get here.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

12. - Top - End - #372
    Ettin in the Playground

[Soul Society]
    (Shin'ō Academy)

Sho Sabitsura

Karia wanted to kill - this close the knife got unruly at time, but Sho held it in check it was not the time.

She shifted her weight to take advantage of the captains weakened side should it came to that, and fixed her with a dangerous look for a split-second before controlling herself and letting it fade to a more passive look.

The captain had heard of her - which was not surprising really given her recruitment - but her reasons for staying were likely less known.

A series of lies formed on her tongue, but stayed where they formed. The truth might serve better "It is possible that I may have achieved shikai some time ago" and held that knowledge back - in truth she had been arguing with Karia lately about her new found standards of killing powerful targets and had not used it in a long time.

Gauging the captain for combat readiness she decided to play on the heart strings of guilt "hollows were slaughtering your students, and no one but myself was around. Could I have taken the stronger one and left the others to feed on the students, probably. Or I could kill all in the vicinity" freeing up the battlefield so I could maneuver "with some unfortunate collateral damage, but preventing them from spreading to other area. I choose the latter" meeting the captains eyes her own turning curious at the response she would get "what would you have done?".

At this distance she was confident in her abilities to strike decisively if needed, but she had to be concerned about the others also.
    And in the far back of her mind there was a small voice pointing out that if the powerful in Seireitei were killed then it would possible fall to hollows - which was less then ideal.

13. - Top - End - #373
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
    [Soul Society]
    (Shin'ō Academy)

Short seconds after Sawada's appearance at the scene, a blur of white and red hits the ground at high speeds and immediately jolts away, reflexively avoiding the extreme spiritual presence. Coughing and gasping for air, the newly arrived Shinigami regains composure and stands up, adjusting a pair of half-moon spectacles.

"Grand Sorcerer! Senior Researcher A-"

Seeing the mass of dead Hollows and dead or wounded Shinigami, Alice Ruggles takes a defensive step back. Brushing a white hair away from a face paler than its already colourless tone, the Senior Researcher pauses before speaking again.

"Such magnitude, what has happened?"

Alice prepares to move ahead and assist the wounded, almost forgetting to await a response.
    "Nice to see you Alice." Sawada murmurs a little softly as he surveys the area, not seeming to mind her going about her task. "Don't know...we'll find out soon. The other captains are..." he trails off as the other Captains appear.

[Mortal Realm]
    (The Classroom)

As much as Kenzan is silently begging for Sawada to leave, his sudden reaction perks his interest. "What do you mean something has come up? Is it a hollow?"
    Sawada waits for the blue dot to move off before glancing at Kenzan. "No...something worse. You just worry about what's down here yes? And when you do kill a hollow...scan it's corpse. I'm sure you'll figure out how to do that on your own, three clever heads among you. It'll send the information to my Division and we can pour over it. Ta-Ta." he gives a wiggle of his fingers before exploding in a swarm of ravens that fly through the window effortlessly.

[Soul Society]
    (Shino Academy)

Kiba fails to follow Li from the Monastery. This is because as soon as Li mentions what has happened, his eyes widen as he Shunpo's off, no longer caring about any damage done to the decorum. There was a more important matter at hand.

His arrival is like thunder crashing on the Academy grounds, far different than the fast but quiet arrival of the other Shinigami. "What happened here?!" he growls before investigating the area. He sniffs the air and his nose recoils a bit. "Sawada, tone it down. I can't get a solid reading with you releasing all your energy like that!" He can still smell faint traces of the spiritual remains of the hollow, but something's wrong. First of all, something kind of irritates his nose, maybe some sort of airborne ability. It was only the faintest traces, and Kiba wasn't certain whether that belonged to the hollow or whatever had killed it. ((OOC: It's the latter)) Secondly, no way should a hollow have gotten this far into Seireitei. What about the perimeter? What about the patrols? Why hadn't the Recon Division heard anything about this? Why did it take so long for the SSI's sensors to go off? "Something's very wrong here."
    Sawada glances at Kiba, shrugging a little at the question. "We'll review the scene later and work on our sensors. This won't be happening again I imagine. The rest of Soul Society is safe, we've taken precautions." He sighs a little, the power flow ceasing about him in an instant. He sniffs the air at the mention of poison, covering his nose with his sleeve though remains silent. Was best to assess the situation rather than rush in. There was certainly more going on than met the eye.

14. - Top - End - #374
    Ettin in the Playground

[Soul Society]
    The Academy

Li's expression doesn't change one bit. "You did not answer my question, Sabutsora-san", Li replies sternly. "Do not dodge my questions. You will tell me what you released in the air, and how. Now. Or I will rescind your status as my student. Do you know what that implies?"

15. - Top - End - #375
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

((Small post now, will catch up with the other bits later))

[Soul Society]
    (The Academy)

Kiba continues his investigation, but notices the one Captain Li is currently questioning. More specifically, Kiba notices her stance. Subtle, but with that stance she could spring into action any time now. It looked as if she wanted to attack the Captain Li. While Kiba's common sense noted that such an act would be suicide on the girl's part, he'd be damned if he were to be caught off-guard by another threat to the Captains. Shifting his focus briefly, Kiba caught Sho's scent, the same as the slight irritation to his nose from earlier. If Captain Li was right, she had used some sort of poison, possibly a Shikai, to take on the hollows. Fair enough. It wouldn't have been the first time Kiba had dealt with an enemy using poison. There were counter-strategies that could be taken. The shift in Kiba's stance is very slight. With he, Sawada, and Captain Li he was sure this person did not stand even the remotest possibility of hurting one of them, but he's not about to let his guard down or go easy because of it. Most importantly, if she did turn out to be a threat, now Kiba had her scent.

16. - Top - End - #376

Soul Society
    Shin'ō Academy

Eri Wa-Den spoke up so that all could hear him.
    "Li-taichou. I feel it is prudent for this girl to be given into my custody for a short time as well as some other students. We must determine how this happened, and questioning the witnesses is the first step. Also, I feel this girl would do well to spend some time under watchful eyes."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tsukino Hikaru stands very still, trying to be forgotten in the back of the hubbub. She would need to speak to Li and others about this incident. There was a very serious breach of security going on in Soul Society, and everyone could see it.
    LGBTitP
    The CHALLENGE|My Poetry|My Short Stories
    Fantastic FFTA Assassin Viera avvie by the fabulous Jokasti
    Spoiler
    Show
    Snow Flake: My Little Toshiro Hitsugaya Pony by Smuchmuch

Kyasarin Shihan drawing by the talented Moon Wolf

17. - Top - End - #377
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: [BiTPR2] Bleach in The Playground: Renewed Revolution Thread I

[Soul Society]
    Shin'ō Academy

Alice nods in response to Sawada, the other Captains arriving before the red-clad Shinigami can respond. Bowing in respect to the higher-ranking newcomers, Alice covers her mouth and nose in a handkerchief before surveying the injured and dead students.

"Not instantaneous, but certainly lethal and rapid. Healing may be difficult in minimal time, might be some notes on it at the Institute."

Musing about the poison's nature, Alice kneels next to a badly hurt student and begins treating the wounds as well as possible while investigating the effects of the battle. Coincidentally, the bespectacled researcher has chose to begin only a few steps from Peredur.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

18. - Top - End - #378

Spoiler
    Show
    [Mortal Realm]
    Above Helsinki

"I see", Mikael mutters as a response. This is puzzling news. On one hand, it certainly would be desireable to learn to hide from unwanted challengers, like the White Devil. On another, it'd just make his task easier if the people he's searching will come to him, rather than him needing to find them. He'll have to ask Jehoel to teach him more on the subject later on. For now, he'll try to learn the basics on his own.

For the rest of their journey, Mikael focuses on thinking where to begin his search. People are easier to sense than places... so it would probably be a good idea to go into a place with as many people as possible. Anything else he could use as a clue? He is about to ask Jehoel, when he remembers a detail of the story Jehoel told of Dainichi Nyoria.

Shinigami. Gami. Kami. Isn't that Japanese? Mikael lifts his right hand to rub his temple, but lowers it when touching his bandages causes him pain. Yeah... he's fairly sure it's Japanese. It's the same "gami" as in "tsukumogami", the spirit or god of an object. But what does "Shini" mean? He's sure he's heard it somewhere... karate? In his mind, Mikael starts counting from one to ten. Ichi... ni... san... shi... there you go. But "god of four" makes no sense...

... wait. Death. Four is a homonym for death in Japanese. Mikael barely resists the urge to slap his forehead when the meaning dawns to him. Of course. "God of death". He's almost embarrassed that he took this ling to connect the dots. In his defense, he was quite tired when Jehoel recounted his story, but still.

Fortunately, this realization makes answering Jehoel's question much easier.

"Tokyo sounds like a fair start"
    , Mikael replies, shielding his uncovered eye from the sun while staring down at the city from the heights. "Give me... one month. I'll be there then at latest. Of course, if you have nothing better to do, you could just go and wait for me there. It's your choice." Then, he jumps down from the platform, freefalling for a couple of seconds before suddenly slowing down and moving from falling to gliding down in wide spiral. Mikael turns around in the air and waves at Jehoel as a goodbye, before speeding up and heading for the central railway station.
    [Mortal World]
    Above Helsinki

Jehoel simply remains silent, offering no acknowledgement of Mikael's statement beyond maintaining eye contact. As Mikael sails off, Jehoel watches him for a few more seconds, then turns on his heel and strides back into the Garganta. He has work to do.

[Hueco Mundo]
    Las Noches

Jehoel emerges from a Garganta created directly in front of the Grand Palace of Las Noches. His expression neutral, he strides towards the closed doors of the palace. As he does so, two guards move, a bit nervously, to interpose themselves in his path.

"I'm sorry, Lord Jehoel, but not even the Espada can-"

The guard is cut off as Jehoel's arm whips forward, grabbing him by his neck and lifting him from his feet. The guard has only enough time to emit a low whine as he tries to breath before Jehoel snaps his neck like a twig. Tossing the body to the ground with visible contempt, he brings gaze to the other, terrified guard.

"Tell Dainichi Nyoria that he has thirty minutes to meet me in the Grand Arena before I tear this city apart."

Ripping open another Garganta, he steps through.

The Grand Arena

In the center of the Grand Arena, a Garganta opens. Jehoel strides out through it, quickly making his way to one wall of the Arena. Folding his arms, he leans back against the wall and waits.

Spoiler
    Show

I'll be continuing this scene when I have more time. If anyone wants to react or be there for the fight, now is the time.
    Truly awesome Ark Tamaeus avatar by Bryn. Full size version here.

19. - Top - End - #379
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Soul Society]Training Grounds
    In mid swing, Dosan shunpos backwards, catching the approaching butterfly on his finger. He turns to Naijeru, looking grave.

There's been an attack at the academy. Kiba needs us.

He says before shunpo-ing off towards the academy, arriving next to Kiba a few moments later, looking around, his zanpakuto still drawn.

What happened here?

Shino Academy
    Myojin nods at Captain Li's command, jogging around and using shunpo to scout the area, staying on the rooftops.

[Mortal World] Higure's Classroom
    Higure watches Sawada leave, his eyes wide.

Well... that was very... informative.

[Hueco Mundo] The Arena
    Seems he want to talk to you. I-

Azmus, who was smirking, frowns suddenly.

There's someplace I need to be.

He says, opening a garganta and quickly arrives at the grand arena.

The Grand Arena

A garganta opens in front of Jehoel and the Secunda Espada steps through, looking grim. The tall arrancar bows, his long coat brushing the ground.

Primera.
    Nunc id Vides, Nunc ne Vides ("Now you see it, Now you don't.")

All My Characters

CMOT Avvie By Dr. Bath

20. - Top - End - #380

[Hueco Mundo]
    Las Noches
    The Grand Arena

Jehoel has not moved from his position against the wall when Azmus arrives. His eyes flash open as the other Arrancar emerges before him, and gives a curt nod of acknowledgement.

"Segunda."

21. - Top - End - #381
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Hueco Mundo] The Grand Arena
    The Espada frowns slightly, watching Jehoel, putting his hands behind his back.

I don't mean to intrude, but may I ask what you're planning?

The man speaks evenly, but his eyes betray his nervousness at talking to his superior in this way.
    Last edited by CMOTDibbler; 2013-04-19 at 04:10 PM.

All My Characters

CMOT Avvie By Dr. Bath

22. - Top - End - #382
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
    [Soul Society]
    Shin'ō Academy

Alice nods in response to Sawada, the other Captains arriving before the red-clad Shinigami can respond. Bowing in respect to the higher-ranking newcomers, Alice covers her mouth and nose in a handkerchief before surveying the injured and dead students.

"Not instantaneous, but certainly lethal and rapid. Healing may be difficult in minimal time, might be some notes on it at the Institute."

Musing about the poison's nature, Alice kneels next to a badly hurt student and begins treating the wounds as well as possible while investigating the effects of the battle. Coincidentally, the bespectacled researcher has chose to begin only a few steps from Peredur.
    "Take samples back to the lab." Sawada entones, glancing only a moment at the other member of the S.S.I in the area. "This is priority number one, anyone still working on the grounds is to devote their full attention to it. Take the corpses if need be." He offers a look to the other Captains, as if waiting for them to raise issue.

23. - Top - End - #383

Quote Originally Posted by CMOTDibbler View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Espada frowns slightly, watching Jehoel, putting his hands behind his back.

I don't mean to intrude, but may I ask what you're planning?

The man speaks evenly, but his eyes betray his nervousness at talking to his superior in this way.
    [Hueco Mundo]
    The Grand Arena

When Jehoel had joined the Espada, Dainichi Nyoria had made it very clear that the rankings were not based off of strength, but rather the role that they fulfilled. It had always struck Jehoel as mildly amusing, as a result, that he was both Primera, and easily the strongest of the Espada.

"I plan nothing. I act, and the world will react in turn."

24. - Top - End - #384
    Dwarf in the Playground

Azmus watches Jehoel, nodding.

Of course, Primera, but may I ask what you're going to do when the Hollow King gets here?

Azmus sounds concerned, but not at all threatening.

All My Characters

CMOT Avvie By Dr. Bath

25. - Top - End - #385

[Hueco Mundo]
    The Grand Arena

Jehoel's face is cool, unreadable.

"Take a seat, if you are that curious. My intentions are my own."

26. - Top - End - #386
    Dwarf in the Playground

...Yes, Primera.

The Segunda Espada sighs inwardly, sonido-ing up to the stands above the arena, and walks a few rows up, choosing to stand in the aisle rather than sit. After stopping, he stays almost completely still and silent, almost unconsciously compressing his reiatsu until his presence is nearly gone.

All My Characters

CMOT Avvie By Dr. Bath

27. - Top - End - #387
    Ettin in the Playground

[Soul Society]
    (Shin'ō Academy)

Sho Sabitsura

"I did" she paused unused to honourifics "What did I release into the air? and how?" her eyes narrowed almost impreceptable - the barest possible muscle movement, "shikai is the answer to both".

"Namely a blood based toxin that if it gains access to a system destroys the victim from the inside out", she shrugged "suitable effective on the weak, or moderate", in truth she knew little of its functions beyond that - Karia was secretive on the topic but Sho suspected that the knife changed the mechanics anyway on the off chance that someone survived and worked towards immunity - and to allow for prolonged buildup of various types - it was a vicious thing.

Did the senior treaten her? she had no claims to being a legal expect and was unsure if the exact meaning of resinding the status - she had worked on the assumption that she would simple move to the less civilised areas and begin her work again - who knew maybe she could reconnect with Karia.
    But now that it had been brought up she felt that there may be something else.
    "As for by status being rescinded - would I be right in that it would initiate a conflict, Li-sama" she would try to match the honourific use, but her usage sounded wrong, less respectful and more hostile.
    At present she would avoid a conflict as she could likely not escape - taking the elder captive might be the best option, it was possible at this range she felt.

She noted the man that wanted to take her into custody - and it offered a firm chance out of the mess, individually she felt she could escape or kill nearly anyone "it may be best of I do go with you ... to talk", her voice perhaps showing a hint of being overeager for the chance to get away from here.

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show

Apologies for any spelling grammer issues, computer problems (in that I have to use a back up not intended for posting).
    I think it might be more interesting for her to not go with IS and continue the scene with Li, but she would see IS as an opening to escape.
    Last edited by dancrilis; 2013-04-19 at 05:28 PM.

28. - Top - End - #388
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

[Mortal World]
    (The Classroom)

"I'll say... Still, even if everything he says is true, don't you think it's kind of weird for him to just appear out of nowhere and be so conveniently informative?" Kenzan says, still unsure about whether or not to put on the watch. "Should we really trust him?"

(Dance Studio)

"No, it's me. It's really me, I promise." If she's receptive, Miya's mother, in the flesh, will run up to give her daughter a long-overdue hug. "I never thought I'd see you again!"

[Soul Society]
    (The Academy)

Even as Naijeru approaches, Kiba's eye never leaves Sho, just in case. "We've been attacked by hollows. They've somehow managed to get past out defenses and sensors and attack the academy. It feels like they've been subdued, but there could be more hollows around. Take everyone you can find and search the area. Be careful because these hollows might have a way of masking their presence," Kiba says calmly. Too calmly. Far too calmly. Kiba was almost never calm, especially when giving orders to subordinates. The last time he was this calm was during the Kenpachi's funeral. Something, or perhaps a combination of things, clearly has him shaken up. "Also, find out which guard duties should have stopped this attack and find out where the hell they are!" he barks the last order out angrily, which is almost comforting.

[Hueco Mundo]

Karasu stays by Azmus's side and follows as long as he willed to. His wings are half bare of feathers at this point. They will need time to regenerate. He stays about five feet behind Azmus at all times until instructed otherwise.

29. - Top - End - #389

Default Re: [BiTPR2] Bleach in The Playground: Heartfelt Reunions Thread I

[Mortal World]
    Dance Studio

Miya is obviously receptive. After all, how many times does your mother, who you thought died from cancer right in front of your eyes, come running up to give you a hug? Not very often, I don't think. Miya returns the hug. "How?" she manages to ask, with tears streaming down her cheek. "I thought you died, and then Father and I, we left right after that. What really happened?"

Miya's pretty sure that ghosts and spirits can't give hugs. So that means, to her, it was obvious that the doctors did some sort of miracle thing that only happens in the Bible that brought her mother back to life.

[Hueco Mundo]
    Lesser Arena, formerly known as The Arena

Oh, Azmus's smirk...tells Valentina that he remembers. She sighs in relief as he goes. Then, she turns towards Creon, and responds. "Yes. I am Valentina, Cuarta Espada," she says, motioning to the number 4 on her scapula.

Before answering his question, Valentina thinks about what she will respond. Yes, her two Fracción have gone missing, and chances are she's going to need a new one sooner or later. Might as well be now. "Yes, I am looking for a Fracción," she says. "However, I will not hold auditions. Instead, you will answer some questions, and I will see if I like you or not." Valentina starts a walk towards the dead and fallen Arrancars who have become pincushions during the battle. "Clean up the dead, and start with your name. Then, tell me your strengths and weaknesses, and your reasons why you want to be my Fracción."

While listening to Creon, Valentina will remove the pin missiles from the arrancars who are still unconscious, so their auto-healing can occur freely.

[Soul Society]
    Shin'ō Academy

Alice will notice that, obviously, they all look pretty bad. Peredur isn't in the worst condition ever, but it's obvious that he will be soon if his bleeding doesn't stop within the next ten minutes or so. He also has a nasty wound from a Hollow.

The girl right next to him, however, is now in good condition.

Really, all Peredur can do is groan.
    Last edited by 5a Violista; 2013-04-19 at 07:41 PM. Reason: Consolidation
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    (and basically everything else that starts with 'f')
    ALSO! Come roleplay FFRPG in the Nexus!
    Nexus Characters.

30. - Top - End - #390
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Mahonri Violist View Post
    [Mortal World]
    Dance Studio

Miya is obviously receptive. After all, how many times does your mother, who you thought died from cancer right in front of your eyes, come running up to give you a hug? Not very often, I don't think. Miya returns the hug. "How?" she manages to ask, with tears streaming down her cheek. "I thought you died, and then Father and I, we left right after that. What really happened?"

Miya's pretty sure that ghosts and spirit's can't give hugs. So that means, to her, it was obvious that the doctors did some sort of miracle thing that only happens in the Bible that brought her mother back to life.

**Will edit and delete my other post to consolidate them into one**
    "There's a lot we need to talk about, sweetie. I've missed you so much," she says through tears before forcing herself to break off the hug and look Miya straight in the eyes. "This is going to be very difficult for you to believe, but I need you to take everything I say at face value. I did die. But I found a way back." She watches carefully for Miya's reaction. She'd rather ease her daughter into this sort of information, but there's really no way around it.