New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Clash of the Titans

Kitra laughs as the man joins the others sword, contented to remain in Jena's embrace, rather then embracing her blade. "I think this one's in the bag Twinkle Star." She informs her human armor/sword matter-o-factually.
    That mystical swirling of multicolored leaves as they dance in the air, that fresh fall smell, the perfect weather that makes you feel so very alive. You can almost forget that you're watching dead tissue accumulate as winter claims the world and floods it with the calming scent of death.

2. - Top - End - #152
    Barbarian in the Playground

EvilClericGuy

Denzen Duvaria
    Temporal Convention, Perlucidum Ostia

"If none of you mind, I will follow."

Assuming no objections are raised, Denzen goes with the others to the dueling area, standing back and out of the way and looking on with curiosity.

3. - Top - End - #153
    Ogre in the Playground

The old monk would travel around taking in what each spire has to offer before finally getting to spire that had duels being held and found a spot to watch thinking it might be interesting to watch to see what the generation after his own had produced. He would sit cross-legged looking at each person and wait to see what they can do.

4. - Top - End - #154

PaladinGuy

Dodoran laughs at being picked up and swung around by the inhumanly strong mercenary, but slides out of her grip. Stepping up, the paladin takes a seat, seeming completely oblivious of the fact that he is sitting on thin air. Suddenly, a massive lion appears beneath him, complete with a saddle, a bridle... and claws larger than Kitra's head. Dodoran's sword flies to his hand, transforming into a glowing lance of pure light.
    "I would prefer not to have to go through dieing, thanks. And although I don't mind being a weapon, I think that Archax here would feel a bit left out."
    Last edited by white rider; 2012-11-15 at 03:35 PM.
    My wifi is down. It should be back up by the 22nd. Sorry, snowy, morcy, drack, hat, etc.

5. - Top - End - #155
    Ogre in the Playground

Byss Gerta

Byss watches the mock fight with half interest as she scans the surrounding area for this 'attack'

6. - Top - End - #156
    Titan in the Playground

Kitra snuggles in comfortably in Jena's arms, bracing her legs and preparing to match the movements of her old friend's heartier body, preparing to back her up as needed.
    Spoiler
    Show

Ready action: use claw if necessity arises

Also assuming everyone has foresight so we'll start when someone moves

Happily she teases the paladin "Sorry, but with Twinkles here you may not have a choice." Without turning she asks Jena "Ready Twinks?"
    That mystical swirling of multicolored leaves as they dance in the air, that fresh fall smell, the perfect weather that makes you feel so very alive. You can almost forget that you're watching dead tissue accumulate as winter claims the world and floods it with the calming scent of death.

7. - Top - End - #157
    Troll in the Playground

Jena focuses on the beat of the music, the song whistling through her mind as her own arms come up around Kitra to direct her motion.

"Am I ever not, Kitten?"

Spoiler
    Show
    Initiative of 81. I do not need to roll.
    Last edited by Snowfire; 2012-11-16 at 09:29 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuintonBeck View Post
    Many thanks to Snowfire for collating all these. He's a madman, but he's a helpful madman.
    Spoiler: Things
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynxae View Post
    Damn you Snowfire. I cried.
    Quote Originally Posted by Falcon777 View Post
    T_T I swear, you just made me cry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qwertystop View Post
    Well, here's another for your sig, Snowfire.

<struck dumb>

8. - Top - End - #158
    Titan in the Playground

"Well if I recall the battle of Hanhill pass....." Kitra jests. "And there was that time when the enemy caught you literally with your pants down in Rahuk's palace... And then there was that time-" Suddenly cutting off a dark smile creeps across her face as she adds "...and we're not even going to get into that small matter with Gregory of the Flying Ducks..."

9. - Top - End - #159
    Troll in the Playground

"Hanhill was deliberate, as you well know. You were no better at Rahuk, and as for Gregory, please Kitten. It was you who sparked off that entire debacle because your rations 'weren't good enough.'" Jena smirks. "However, neither the time nor place for such things I think, dear."

The two forms blurred, blue-silver flame wreathing them both, and then they snapped across the space separating the two teams - the same flame trailing in their wake.

Jena spun and whirled to the beat, the sword in her hand flaring with light, before she it brought slicing across the mounted Paladin in a storm of condensed fire.

Spoiler
    Show
    Attacks:
    (1d20+118)[133]
    (1d20+113)[117]
    (1d20+113)[133]
    (1d20+113)[130]

Attacks target touch AC, ignore any and all AC bonuses from spell/powers, deflection bonuses, and any AC of divine origin. Please tell me if any hit.
    Last edited by Snowfire; 2012-11-16 at 11:52 AM.
    Many thanks to Snowfire for collating all these. He's a madman, but he's a helpful madman.
    Show

<struck dumb>

10. - Top - End - #160
    Titan in the Playground

"Vary well" Kitra mutters "Though I fail to see how saving you hide with a platoon is no better off..."

As they begin to move Kitra begins telling a tale in a language long forgotten, yet almost musical in nature. A tragic tale of a maiden who's hand was sought by countless suitors. Eventually the fair maiden snapped. The tale revolves largely around how she killed each of them, and is quite careful to enunciate the torment of each as they pleaded to her to take them rather then "feed them to the everlasting darkness" an interesting tale for sure, but from a vary much alien culture for sure.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Perform oratory (1d20+49)[54]
    Last edited by drack; 2012-11-16 at 11:36 AM.

11. - Top - End - #161
    Firbolg in the Playground

As Jena's blade cuts toward's him, you can see a faint, resigned grin. Your blade slashes completely through him twice, both cuts being surrounded by an amorphous golden light. Afterwards, his skin is unharmed, but there are two large rents in his vest and shirt.

"...really? Are you really that eager to get my clothes off that you would destroy my clothes?"

He chuckles and draws his other blade, which bursts into fire and lightning as it leaves the sheath. With a bright smile, he cuts down, rapidly striking with a flurry of cuts.

Spoiler
    Show
    Katana:
    1. (1d20+153)[15](168)
    2. (1d20+148)[4](152)
    3. (1d20+148)[7](155)
    4. (1d20+148)[18](166)

Wakizashi:
    5. (1d20+153)[13](166)
    6. (1d20+148)[12](160)
    7. (1d20+148)[17](165)
    8. (1d20+148)[4](152)

Odd numbers are for Jena, even numbers for Kitra. Tell me which ones hit. All touch attacks, cannot be healed by rest, fast healing, or regeneration.
    Last edited by Morcleon; 2012-11-16 at 03:41 PM.
    Avatar of Furude Setsuna, by Telasi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mephit View Post
    Don't worry, I like my characters the way I like my coffee: Strong, but with no cheese in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Akagi
    Don't hesitate to tell the people you care about the feelings you have for them, because they may not be there tomorrow.

12. - Top - End - #162
    Titan in the Playground

Kitra's eyes narrow as much of the man's clothing falls to the ground. Terrified to her core of the partially stripped man drawing two swords from the seems of those garments Kitra jumps, allowing instinct to guide her she drops to the ground twisting about Jena's form finishing behind her and grasping her tight.
    Spoiler
    Show

Dex check to move from grappled position to grappled position.
    (1d20+63)[74]

13. - Top - End - #163
    Troll in the Playground

"Eh, Kitten would tell you," Jena replies, her smile turning to a grin - eyes flashing with the joy of combat as she catches Kitra in her arms. "Sometimes I just," her form shimmers, as if reality is warping around her, "can't," her free hand comes up in a sardonic wave, "help," and as the blades slice down she becomes a blur of movement, "myself."

The blur races away from the blades, reforming about a hundred foot away into the forms of Kitra and Jena - and the latter blows Akira a kiss. "And if I wanted your clothes off, you'd be out of them." She teases.

Spoiler
    Show
    You miss both of us with everything.
    Last edited by Snowfire; 2012-11-16 at 05:26 PM.
    Show

<struck dumb>

14. - Top - End - #164
    Titan in the Playground

Kitra swings down resuming original stance then considers the man. He may have two swords, but she'd seen men with two bigger ones who looked less clumsy with them. Looking to Akita and then to Yukari, Kitra sticks out her tongue.
    Last edited by drack; 2012-11-16 at 05:37 PM.

15. - Top - End - #165
    Ogre in the Playground

He would watch the fight and noticed one he meet start speaking a langue he had not heard in a long time and listened and yawned it was that story and watched what impressed him most is one that attacked seemed to have a lot of skills. He would watch Jena as she gotten his interest at the moment the old monk has not seen such lack of regard for life since his daughter and his Jena person reminded him of her and watched to see what they would do next.

16. - Top - End - #166

PaladinGuy

OOC: all hit. But no way am I dead.
    Dodoran groans with the hits.
    "You scratched my armor! I like this armor!"
    Slamming his lance down, Dodoran charges at the insolent girl who dared to attack him.
    All attacks ignore all armor, armor enhancements, and damage reduction. And a couple other things that I might be forgetting, but probably not.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Charging smite! (assuming that you are 100 ft away from me)
    1)(1d20+130)[135], (3d8+1116)[1132] damage and (6d6)[21] unholy and 33 con. damage 1153
    2)(1d20+125)[143], (3d8+1116)[1127] damage and (6d6)[21] unholy and 33 con. damage 1148
    3)(1d20+125)[142], (3d8+1116)[1125] damage and (6d6)[14] unholy and 33 con. damage 1139
    4)(1d20+125)[145], (3d8+1116)[1130] damage and (6d6)[22] unholy and 33 con. damage 1152
    All attacks target both of you (epic stuff) and the smite does affect both of you (more epic stuff) and I got a full attack on a charge, yes (kinda...lame, compared to what drack is gonna throw out)
    Last edited by white rider; 2012-11-16 at 11:36 PM.
    My wifi is down. It should be back up by the 22nd. Sorry, snowy, morcy, drack, hat, etc.

17. - Top - End - #167

PaladinGuy

Yeah! Crit! In your face! Boom! What!
    *cough*
    Conform for #4: (1d20+130)[147], for an extra (6d8+2232)[2262]+(12d6)[42] unholy + 66 con 2304, and another 3d6 con damage (next post) and 15 bleeding damage a turn
    Last edited by white rider; 2012-11-16 at 11:37 PM.

18. - Top - End - #168

PaladinGuy

(3d6)[12] con damage to both of you, on top of the other stuff.
    And sorry for the triple post. Perhaps I should put all that crit stuff in the first post, but my epic stuff kinda screws that up...

19. - Top - End - #169

"Ah, it seems that you two aren't just talk," muses a grinning Akira. Catching the blown kiss with two fingers and pressing them against his lips with a returned wink, he retorts, "And rest assured that if you did want them off, they would be off."

As the paladin charges, Akira leaps into the air and lands in a crouch behind the two women, his clothing already having been repaired. His voice softly amused, he whispers with a smile, "So it seems that I actually have to fight you two seriously. It's been a while since I've had to do so. I do hope you'll give me a good fight, alright?"

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    If anyone who's just watching the duel wants a mini-plot hook, just post something about going into the Spire.
    Don't worry, I like my characters the way I like my coffee: Strong, but with no cheese in it.
    Don't hesitate to tell the people you care about the feelings you have for them, because they may not be there tomorrow.

20. - Top - End - #170
    Titan in the Playground

Kitra releases the sword slipping free of Jena's grasp. With ease she deflects the first three attacks with her claw before using it and a skillful twist of the wrist to send the fourth attack back at the paladin full force.

Having done this kitra makes an exaggerated motion of grabbing her torso, and with an exclamation of "Oh! Gaa! Daa" she spins on her heel falling to the ground. (on top of the paladin if he's dead)

21. - Top - End - #171

PaladinGuy

Dodoran grimaces as his attacks are turned away, but as his ten foot lance is spun around to stab at his chest , he vanishes, the lance going through the space he once was. As soon as the attack fails, the paladin reappears, the lance transforming into a massive greatsword.

22. - Top - End - #172
    Titan in the Playground

Kitra gets up dusting herself off and frowning as she walks over to the spectators at the edge of the ring. As she goes she blows a kiss to her old friend "Knock em dead for me"

23. - Top - End - #173
    Ogre in the Playground

Byss Gerta

"If you need help to finish this Akira I could step in" the centaur says

Spoiler
    Show

BTW: "So it seems that I actually have to fight you two seriously. It's been a while since I've had to do so. I do hope you'll give me a good fight, alright?"
    is sooo anime, nest thing you'll laugh and say "This isn't even my final form!"

24. - Top - End - #174
    Titan in the Playground

Kitra glides over to the centaur placing a hand on her shoulder. "Oh come now, Twinks has never been one for privacy, but she's never been much one for interruptions either."

Spoiler
    Show

But... but... it isn't his final form

25. - Top - End - #175
    Troll in the Playground

"Little one, neither of us have fought seriously since we met." Jena replies, sticking her tongue out at Akira. "And all thing's considered, I wanted to fight you." She says, one hand dropping from the burning sword in her hand.

There's a sudden blur of movement, and then - quite suddenly - there are a pair of manacles around Dodoran's wrists. Spikes shoot out from the cuffs, digging into the paladin's flesh and locking tight.

Spoiler
    Show
    Auto-20 on attack roll. Using class feature to convert crit threat with manacles to automatic manacling. These manacles do not have a break DC and cannot be escaped from via use of the Escape Artist skill, freedom of movement, or any similar effects. For the purposes of effects, you are grappled. By a pair of manacles.

Turning away from the now bound paladin, Jena's eyes flare with an almost feral light. "Now then, shall we?" She spins around Akira and her blade dances forward once more, glaring silver etching after-images in the eyes of those watching.

Spoiler
    Show
    Attack 1: (1d20+120)[123]
    Attack 2: (1d20+115)[125]
    Attack 3: (1d20+115)[134]
    Attack 4: (1d20+115)[133]

As last time on attack effects, except all are focused on Akira. Tell me if I hit, as usual.
    Last edited by Snowfire; 2012-11-17 at 09:14 AM.
    Show

<struck dumb>

26. - Top - End - #176
    Titan in the Playground

Calmly Kitra walks over to the shackled paladin ad pulls out a bottle of wine sitting down beside him to commiserate. "So, me dead and you a prisoner...." Kitra trails off as she works the bottle open and takes a swig before passing it to the paladin.

27. - Top - End - #177

Sighing as Dodoran is chained up, Akira silently wonders if Jena is one of those people who enjoy dominating others. ...he decides to leave that judgement for a later date. He smiles back with a twinkle in his eye. "Just with me? I'm touched..."

As Jena's blade travels closer, Akira mutters with a grin, "Indeed we shall." At each of the first three strikes, he seems to reposition himself instantly on the other side of the sword, which passes harmlessly through his former position. On the fourth, however, your blade arcs towards him again, but, at the last second, the target you see is no longer Akira, but your own back. Two portals have formed, one in front and one behind, so that your final attack has targeted yourself.

Then, Akira's red blade stabs out at you twice, the first time supernally focused, the second covered in a diamond sheen, but both perfectly aimed.

Spoiler
    Show
    None of your attacks hit me, but your last one hits yourself.

Both attacks are natural 20s.
    Damage 1: 1046

Damage 2: (12d6+248)[296] + 12 negative levels
    Concentration check against touch AC is 523. If it actually fails (), then /4 damage on attack 2.

28. - Top - End - #178
    Troll in the Playground

"Oh, you will be." Jena teases, shooting straight up, taking her away from her own strike and out of Akira's reach in another flare of shimmering fire. "But later, hot stuff, later."

Spoiler
    Show
    Own attack misses me. Miss, miss.
    Last edited by Snowfire; 2012-11-17 at 11:48 AM.
    Show

<struck dumb>

29. - Top - End - #179
    Troll in the Playground

The flame continues moving, Jena's form arcing across the battlefield and then coming hurtling down through the area Akira was left standing in. Fire explodes around her opponent: once, twice, thrice, and on and on, each rush of fire coming ahead of a deadly, supernaturally aimed strike from the blades now in each of her hand.

She finishes in the same place she had been six seconds ago, right in front of Akira, using the last of her movement to dance in and steal a kiss.

Spoiler
    Show
    Sorry for double post, forgot that I needed to post Jena's actions - also had to do some essay work.

Anyway.

8 hits, unless nat 20s do not auto-hit you.

Damage 1: (30d12+85)[268] + (16d6)[43] + (20d8)[88] = 399
    Damage 2: (30d12+85)[259] + (16d6)[48] + (20d8)[95] = 402
    Damage 3: (30d12+85)[249] + (16d6)[59] + (20d8)[96] = 404
    Damage 4: (30d12+85)[282] + (16d6)[54] + (20d8)[96] = 432
    Damage 5: (30d12+85)[261] + (16d6)[52] + (20d8)[79] = 392
    Damage 6: (30d12+85)[265] + (16d6)[62] + (20d8)[79] = 406
    Damage 7: (30d12+85)[257] + (16d6)[54] + (20d8)[79] = 390
    Damage 8: (30d12+85)[321] + (16d6)[66] + (20d8)[103] = 490

Total: 3315

Non-attack damage: (80d8)[366]

Damage ignores all damage reduction/hardness, cannot be healed by fast healing, regeneration or any type of supernatural healing, disables fast healing and regeneration in general for 1 round and is untyped non-lethal (that still affects you even you are immune to non-lethal).

Also, loose access to a number of spells, invocations, maneuvers and powers whose total level equals (80d8+80)[440]

The loss of spells/powers etc is not a result of the rolled attacks.
    Last edited by Snowfire; 2012-11-17 at 06:42 PM.
    Show

<struck dumb>

30. - Top - End - #180

PaladinGuy

Dodoran grins and floats the flask to his lips.
    "I really have got to learn that trick with the parrying. Pity I wasn't cut out to be a martial adept. But," he says to Jena, "You really shouldn't count me out of the fight."
    Telekinesis on Jena- disarm (rolls in OOC thread)
    Last edited by white rider; 2012-11-17 at 02:05 PM.