New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Advice for furthering what is already OP

Hello everyone I am CO-DMing a very high OP game and would like to see if any of you have suggestions for feats, classes, races, spells, epic destinies, ect. that I have not managed to think of with all my powergaming experiance. No infinite loops, but you can suggest homebrew, or really high level stuff like something requiring level 100+. And to avoid players spying I won't say whether I will use your suggestions, but I will assume you will all post as good of advice as you can think of at the time and so I still appreciate your ideas.

If you want to be a bit more helpful you can suggest OP things that are for reptile creatures or things that are intentionally funny in character like a broken prankster class, but don't feel limited to that.
    "If you are after mere parlor tricks you will be sorely disappointed, for if I reach behind your ear, it will not be a nickel I pull out, BUT YOUR VERY SOUL!" The Venture Bros.

2. - Top - End - #2

Default Re: Advice for furthering what is already OP

Well, WIzards did publish epic destinies for 3.5 on their website. It got taken down, but others have saved them. With more than 100 levels you can probably spare those feats.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

I assume you've read douglas' Team Solars?
    Quote Originally Posted by Water_Bear View Post
    That's RAW for you; 100% Rules-Legal, 110% silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by hamishspence View Post
    "Common sense" and "RAW" are not exactly on speaking terms
    Projects: Homebrew, Gentlemen's Agreement, DMPCs, Forbidden Knowledge safety, and Top Ten Worst. Also, Quotes and RACSD are good.

Anyone knows blue is for sarcas'ing in · "Take 10 SAN damage from Dark Orchid" · Use of gray may indicate nitpicking · Green is sincerity

4. - Top - End - #4

Haven't read the solar thing before.
    "If you are after mere parlor tricks you will be sorely disappointed, for if I reach behind your ear, it will not be a nickel I pull out, BUT YOUR VERY SOUL!" The Venture Bros.