New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 16 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252641 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #451
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Default Re: [FO:E] The Southern Wasteland of Equestria 2

Ponyville

Pineapple tries hard not to look at Eledwhen.

"It's kind of a long story. I'll tell you some other time if you really want to know, okay? Right now, I just want to eat something. Hey, is that Razoreye up ahead with food?"

2. - Top - End - #452
    Bugbear in the Playground

Ponyville

Eledwhen gives Pineapple another nuzzle.

Let's eat, then... She'll trot over.

Hi Uncle Razoreye. Lamia is sick for a minute, so me and Pineapple are here...

[TAG McCerberus, BladeOfObliviom]
    Last edited by Dark Elf Bard; 2013-02-11 at 08:50 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    This is the thief who likes to hoard,
    That loves the bard with the puppet Lord
    That admires the fighter with the green-hilted sword,
    That employs the Wizard, whose bird is ignored,
    That has the gender unexplored
    That intrigues the Halfling, usually bored,
    That slew a mountain of the goblin horde,
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,
    That lives in the prison the gods built.

guess what I was gone but now I'm back

3. - Top - End - #453
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Ponyville

Pineapple perks up now that the depressing conversation is over.

"That is, he's drunk off of his ass. What're you cooking there, anyway?"

4. - Top - End - #454
    Firbolg in the Playground

Ponyville

The food would be a dead wolf slow roasted over a fire. Razoreye has one of the legs, and some of the bandit 'allies' may be around eating as well.

"Wolf from the forest. Luckily there's more than the wooden ones around lately,"
    he responds to the question about the food. The griffin gives an odd look towards the little filly though.

"You may want to find something else in the town unless you know you can handle meat."

Fillydelphia

The words of the news seem to just kind of deflect against Finder's brain. Nothing really gets through with everything else going on. He's just got his dry cereal.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

5. - Top - End - #455
    Barbarian in the Playground

New Appleoosa

A power-suited pegasus cheerfully grinned into the distance, spreading his lithe wings. "Ready!"

Ponyville

The tent's flap opened, the stern Doctor exiting and looking around at the company. A few bandits were sharing the wolf Razoreye had brought down, and Patch himself looked rather cheerful.

"Good afternoon, all of you. Bella's been brawling with Lamnios, and received some nasty injuries I've been working on. I estimate that the recovery will take six months, so we'll have to stay here for now. I also'd advise you to stay out of the tent at the moment, things being at a delicate stage."

He turned his head around, looking for the chimera.

"Speaking of Lamnios, has anypony seen him?"
    Characters in Lords of Creation games:
    Aquaeris, Flowing Sheen.
    Xacha, the Metal Serpent.
    Viltasa, the Evening Star.
    Yash-Ko, the Flame of the Void.
    Argul Lugra, Lord of the Eyes.
    Vriset, the Glassblower.
    Valendron, Ascending Wind.

Drow Lord avatar by Dread Angel.

6. - Top - End - #456

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Ponyville

The food would be a dead wolf slow roasted over a fire. Razoreye has one of the legs, and some of the bandit 'allies' may be around eating as well.

"Wolf from the forest. Luckily there's more than the wooden ones around lately,"
    he responds to the question about the food. The griffin gives an odd look towards the little filly though.

"You may want to find something else in the town unless you know you can handle meat."
    She shrugs and takes a chomp, right off the leg!

It's okay. Not as good as the Buzzy Foal Cola my brothers gave me, but I like it!
    Spoiler
    Show
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,

7. - Top - End - #457
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Ponyville

Pineapple shrugs.

"As long as it ain't pony or griffon or something that could've talked to me before it died, I'm not complaining."

Then Patch shows up and starts talking.

"...Brawling? Oh.", Pineapple says as everything suddenly fits into place and a deep blush spreads across her muzzle.

"That...that would explain some things. He's down that way-", she says, wildly pointing in the general direction that she and Eledwhen had come from, "-But he's also currently falling-over drunk. Probably not the best time for a casual chat."

8. - Top - End - #458

Ponyville

What explains it Pineapple? Eledwhen takes another bite as she stares at the big ponies.
    Spoiler
    Show
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,

9. - Top - End - #459

Ponyville

Razoreye gives an approving chuckle as Eledwhen helps herself. The griffin then uses a talon to cut off a decent portion for the filly and hands it over. For all the cheerful bright-eyed innocent act, that's one bold foal.

"So the mare lost to somepony in the middle of a combat chem crash?"
    he more states than asks. Considering Lamianos isn't there to speak for himself, Razoreye must.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

10. - Top - End - #460

Ponyville

Pineapple's statement caused a slight tone of amusement to enter Patch's voice. "That sounds likely. His pride was a bit wounded when I heard him last."

The doctor cast an glance at the tent.

"I don't believe he was on his crash yet during the fight. However, it wasn't as one-sided as it sounds. She was easily deceiving Lamnios and had the upper hoof in most of the fight, but after analyzing her tactics he made quick work of her."
    Aquaeris, Flowing Sheen.
    Vriset, the Glassblower.

11. - Top - End - #461
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Ponyville

Deftly ignoring Eledwhen's uncomfortable question, Pineapple grabs a piece of meat and trots over somewhere to sit down and stew in her own thoughts.

12. - Top - End - #462
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Ponyville - An Unwanted Wake-Up Call]

As Lamianos slept, a small figure crept up to the building and entered. This figure glanced around the room, nodded, then flung a knife so as to strike the wall behind him.

"You shouldn't count on your peace, monster," came a familiar voice. "After all..." Night Jewel set her light to visible, revealing her holding two more daggers. She also seemed to have purple mist flowing off of her body. "...we have unfinished business."

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    And so, the four stood outside the gates of New Appeloosa with their supplies and the medicinal supplies and food in tow. The sun still lingered in the sky, though in a few hours it would be setting.

"You three ready?"
    Steel Creel asked of Sparky, Bright Eyes, and Mags.
    "Of course! Let's be on our way!" Bright Eyes smiled and started trotting. She seemed eager to get done with all the preparations and get to work.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

13. - Top - End - #463
    Ettin in the Playground

Ponyville

Lamianos continued sleeping, eventually his mind unscrambling to form a coherent dream......

Dream:
    Spoiler
    Show

Lamianos looks about, the whole world dark save for their outlinings from the very edges of daybreak creeping in. He seemed to be in some kind of store lineup, and his store (He just instinctively knew it was his) was getting defiled by some jerk! Rushing forward he snarls at the intruder, causing the bulky mare to turn towards him and merely walk away as if he were some nobody in comparison.

With a grunt he unlocked the doors, raised the metal encasements, and set up shop.

"Lights up in the Tenpony Heights,
    up at the break of day
    I wake up and I got this little punk I gotta chase away
    Pop the grate at the crack of dawn, sing
    While I wipe down the awning
    Hey y'all good morning."

He brandished a towel and began to clean the countertop inwhich he did business to. He wasn't exactly sure who he was talking to, but he seemed to be staring out at some unknown invisible beings from another dimension. A smile still plastered on his face he officially opened up "The Steel Ranger", his guns and supplies store. The other members of the strip followed in suit and he looked over to see the milkshake store already had two customers. One a pegasus, the other a griffin.

"Mmmm, icecold Milkshakes! Lemon, Cherry, Strawberry, Chocolate, and I hear today they have something called mamey!" The pegasus said with a smile to the griffin. With a smile of his own Lamia waved a hoof at them and said "Hey guys! Hows it going?" The two looked at each other funnily before one said "Do you know that guy?" and the other muttered "No idea." Turning, they promptly walked away from the chimera's smiling face.

"My name is Lamianos and you probly never heard my name.
    Reports of my fame are greatly exaggerated.
    Exacerbated by the fact that my income tax
    Is highly complicated cause I emigrated from the single greatest place in Equestria
    Old!
    Appleoosa!
    Celestia i'm jealous of it.
    And beyond that, ever since my folks passed on I haven't gone back
    Damn, I gotta get on that...."

His smile wavers as he stares into his own reflection, but it grows more chipper at a new sight. This one of an older, wiser Night Jewel.

"Night Jewel, I have a problem. I have shotguns but no bullets."

"Try my fathers secret recipe for ammo. One box of shotgun cases!"

Lamianos nods at it and takes the shells before handing her the custom revolver she requested. She trotted away as Lamia addressed the unknown beings

"That was Night Jewel,
    She's not really good at using Jewels
    But she practically raised me this strip is her school
    Now, I know what you think, "I'm up ****s creek"
    I haven't been south of Old Olneigh,
    Weeeell you must be from the enclave!
    Even farther then Canterlot in Northern Manehatten and maintain
    Get off the beaten tracks when you see the escalators
    I hope your writing this down i'm gonna test yah later.
    I'm getting tested times are tough on this shop
    A couple days ago I ran out of fresh stock
    And everyday the slavers start packing up and picking up, it's gotten mad dangerous but we live with just enough."

Suddenly the entire strip breaks out into song,

"In these heights, I flip my lights and start my daaaaaaay!
    There are fights, and endless debts, and bills to paaaaaay!
    In these heights I can't survive without cafe! [COLOR="DarkRed"]("I serve Cafe!")
    Cause tonight, feels like a million years away! In Tenpony-"

Lamianos turns his attention to a doctor approaching the stand who goes by the name "Cloth Patch"

"Next up to bat is the Doctor,
    He's got a sick filly, he struggles looking after her
    Her state is getting worse, medicine is mad steep, so he can't sleep, everything he gets is mad cheap..."

He whispers the last part to himself as the Doctor pulls up.

"Good Morning Lamia!"

"How's it going doc'?"/

"Get me 4 knives enchanted to shock!

His assistant bumps him and mutters "One knife that's it."
    He smiles and says*"Hey, a colts gotta dream." She shushes him and explains "Do 't mind him he's all excited cause his daughter started waking up last night."

"Don't look at me, this ones been growing all week."

"Lamia come over for dinner, there's plenty to eat!" They finish together before a new pair enters, a gruff mare and a younger filly, Lamianos couldn't help but smile and stare.

"And so the mare walks in the room.
    She smells a mess and cheap perfume.
    It smells like one of those things that gets left in my rear view."

At this comment, the older, less stable looking mare taps her horn, causing the filly to giggle and continue listening.

"She says "Who's in there with you Luka!"
    Grabs a bat and bucks in the door.
    He was sleeping with Ebon from the liquor store."

At this, Lamianos' eyes widen at what Delirious said "No way...." He says softly before dropping off their orders for rifles.

A shadow falls over him and he notices bird wings above. Grunting, he looks to the new arrival of Razoreye and says "Razoreye, your late..." Which only prompted the griffin to say "Chillax, you know you love me."

Turning back towards the invisible forces Lamia continues,

"Me and my griffin, running just another cheap ol driftin mom and pop stop and shop.
    And sweet Luna it's gotten too darn hot.
    Like my man Red Eye says, Ponies come through for a few cold waters and a shotgun shell
    Just a part of the routine, everyponies got a job
    Everyponies got a dream.
    They gossip as I sip my coffee and smirk, the first stop as Ponies hop to work. Bust it i'm like.
    One cap, two caps, one fifty, one sixty nine, I got it, you want a box of Rifle rounds what kind, that's two quarters, two quarter waters? The clock drifts time, you need a bag for that? The tax is added.
    Once you get some practice at it you do rapid mathematics.
    Automatically selling combat pads, fuzzy dice from taxi cabs.
    Practically everybodies stressed yes, but they press through the mess boun-"

Lamianos is suddenly cut off by the thud of a knife hitting his counter. The world bends and swirls around him as he slowly drifts back to reality.

Lamianos stirred, his eyes opening as he looked down at the dagger, the bottles around him, Night Jewel, and the throbbing pain in his h- Night Jewel?

His face contorts to a loose, grin as his words slowly roll out of his reeking maw "Oh.... Hi there. Wow, didn't think... i'd see you again. Nice dagger...." He promptly picks it up and inspects it, his eyes glazed over and drifting as he continues "Yah know, I had.... this really weird dream, and you were there and... Luka was there. And alot of other ponies!...." His body slackens as he stares at the roof, tongue drooping out of his mouth before straightening slightly and kicking the bottle forward he says "Want some?"

[TAG PIK]

Southwestern Chunk of Equestria- Wild Wild Equestria

Maul gritted his teeth, sweat rolling down his head as he tried to figure out any option, ANYTHING, that would get him out of this scenario without doing.... it.... He glanced back at his bro, knowing they were probably dead (As far as Maul knew he couldn't repair water talismans, which meant they were both deader then rotten door nails) and he sighed in defeat. Tightening his TK on the spear he lets go of a breathe he didn't know he was keeping before lunging forward and trying to stab the one armed guard in the throat.
    Last edited by Tychris1; 2013-02-14 at 11:54 AM.
    “I’m a Terrorist not an idiot.” - Me
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

14. - Top - End - #464
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Lamianos stirred, his eyes opening as he looked down at the dagger, the bottles around him, Night Jewel, and the throbbing pain in his h- Night Jewel?

His face contorts to a loose, grin as his words slowly roll out of his reeking maw "Oh.... Hi there. Wow, didn't think... i'd see you again. Nice dagger...." He promptly picks it up and inspects it, his eyes glazed over and drifting as he continues "Yah know, I had.... this really weird dream, and you were there and... Luka was there. And alot of other ponies!...." His body slackens as he stares at the roof, tongue drooping out of his mouth before straightening slightly and kicking the bottle forward he says "Want some?"
    "My, aren't you a friendly one," laughed Night Jewel. "I'm afraid I can't take your liquor, since my mind is too important to me. Good to see you remember me, though, because that will make the next step easier."

She stepped past the bottle. "Now, from my memory, the last time I saw you, you had tried to get me killed." She raised the daggers. "So! If I weren't such a nice pony, I'd have put one of this nice daggers through you. As it is, I'd like you to give me a reason to spare your life."

15. - Top - End - #465
    Ettin in the Playground

Lamianos shrugs and starts to drink the bottle himself. More for him anyway. As he listens to her he slowly raises an eyebrow, sets the bottle down and snarkily says "Only one reason?" A smirk grows across his face as he sets the bottle down and says "If you want an apology for Old Appleoosa.... Your not getting one." His head throbs and he holds it for a few seconds as his improved body already hastens the sobering process "It spiraled out of control before I even knew it. I didn't know about an alicorn, or about Mr. mareshield, the plan was to just drive you guys out and get Luka to see the light. Everything that happened got out of my hooves. Heck, you weren't even supposed to be too close to the fighting. I'm a pragmatist, but even I know the boundaries of overkill." The signs of alcohol have subsumed to red eyes and an irritated expression on his face as he continues "Now, if you want reasons then I can easily give them to you. Let's start off with i'm currently trying to raise a filly who would have died multiple times were it not for me galloping to her defense. I'm also rebuilding this damn hovel into something respectable, and if I don't stick around then the raiders won't take it seriously and they'll take it back over again. Oh, not to mention the slew of psychological **** ups i've had to endure, which don't exactly help secure the bright and shiny outlook that you and Luka seem to have. I can't afford to have it," He stands up and stares at her, his voice growing with tenseness as he bores holes through her with his eyes "Do you know what it's like to be castrated by everyone you know and love? For something that was forced upon you! To have your whole life shattered only to find your own celestia damned family won't accept you back in! To be kidnapped and tested on like some pitiless piece of meat? Mutilated and warped beyond what i've known as myself! To scrape and bleed and fight tooth and hoof to secure a little dignity!? I WAS A STEEL RANGER! I WAS GREAT! PONIES USED TO LOOK UPON ME AND THEY HELD RESPECT AND HEEDED ME OUT OF IT! But now? NOW I'M SOME FREAKSHOW CANNABILISTIC DRUG ADDICTED MONSTER GETTING HUNTED BY HIS OWN BROTHER! So i'm not going to let you take from me the only damned scrap of a family i've managed to get in the years i've wandered this blasted wasteland." His voice escalates to a growl as he slowly advances toward Night Jewel like an implacable monolith, intent on defending what little friendship and family he has left to work with.

[TAG Killer]
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

16. - Top - End - #466
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Ponyville - Story Time!]

Night Jewel listened for a long time, then lowered her knives and backed up.

"...I see. You do have redeeming factors. It may not bring back those you murdered, but at least there won't be another death today. You are worth sparing.

"I can't say I know how it feels to lose those you're close to. After all, you can't lose what you never had."
    Night Jewel shook her head. "I haven't had anyone to rely on but myself for most of my life... Wait." She perked up her ears. "Do you still have Eledwhen? How is she?

17. - Top - End - #467
    Troll in the Playground

East of New Appleloosa-Some hours later

The earth pony known as Steel Creel walked on with his companions as he pulled a small wagon filled with the supplies and medicine and their own supplies for the trip. His red bandana flittered lightly in the breeze. The sky above was in its usual thick overcast, painting the land in shades of grey and depression. The while scenery was pretty depressing as is the Wasteland. The land had yet to recover from the deadly magitech that blasted the land.

There was just a loneliness to it all. A heart breaking loneliness that made Steel Creel glad he was in good company.

"So, does any one have any good stories?"
    He asked as the four of them walked and walked some more.

===============================

Southwestern Chunk of Equestria- Wild Wild Equestria

Maul gritted his teeth, sweat rolling down his head as he tried to figure out any option, ANYTHING, that would get him out of this scenario without doing.... it.... He glanced back at his bro, knowing they were probably dead (As far as Maul knew he couldn't repair water talismans, which meant they were both deader then rotten door nails) and he sighed in defeat. Tightening his TK on the spear he lets go of a breathe he didn't know he was keeping before lunging forward and trying to stab the one armed guard in the throat.
    The trained warrior grunted and glowered as he twisted his body and parried off the spear with a butt of his head as the other trained warrior lunged to buck Maul in the ribs.

18. - Top - End - #468

East of New Appleoosa

Sparky, having been gliding fairly low in the sky, flapped lower and settled beside his companion. His wings were a bit tired, and, as he folded them comfortably at his sides, he turned his eyes from the vast, unnatural cloud cover. It wasn't like the life he'd known in the Enclave, and he still hadn't quite gotten used to it. It was harder, and a lot darker.

But who cares? He had good friends; life was great!

"Sure! Have I told you the story about Doctor Patch and the manticore?"
    Aquaeris, Flowing Sheen.
    Vriset, the Glassblower.

19. - Top - End - #469
    Troll in the Playground

"Nope Mistah Sparky, you did not! Not to me at least!" The little foal Mags cheerfully said as she walked with the longer legged ponies. The little foal was trying to prove she could keep up with rest of them rather than ride on someone's back.

20. - Top - End - #470
    Ettin in the Playground

[Ponyville- Story Time!]

Lamianos began to slowly recede, anger sinking into his very core as his eyes softened as his scowl turned to a light smile. He smirked, looking at Night jewel as he says "Well, now that this unsavory business has been dealt with we can move on to other things. Mainly, it appears as if you don't have a place to stay the night, considering I doubt that New Appleloosa would take you back after attacking Old Appleloosa, and what kind of mayor would I be if I didn't let the abandoned and downtrodden stay in Ponyville," He stares vacantly forward as he says this, a light chuckle coming from him as he says downtrodden "Ponyville can always use hooves for reconstruction, and someone of your particular skillset would be very useful for the continuation of an orderly society." His smile grows into a full grin as he nudges her forward to exit the building, silencing any objections to staying for the night with "But I insist" and "I simply have to!" and "What kind of host would I be?" etc etc.

However, upon reaching the door he pauses, looks at her and whispers in a cold unfeeling and bloodthirsty tone "If anything I said in here leaves this building, then i'll parade your intestines across Equestria. No matter where you hide." Afterwards he immediately returns to his chipper smile and opens the almost unhinged door for her. What a gentlecolt.

[TAG PIK]

Southwestern Equestria- Deserts and Spears

Maul spins his head aswell to slap the spear against the warriors head, determination in his eyes. This is broken rather quickly when upon being bucked in the chest, Maul flies backwards. Grunting, he hits the ground some feet away. His head slams backward and hits the ground, causing a jolt to run through his body. Surprised, Maul flings the spear forward into the air, piercing the oxygen like a missile as it shot upward like a bullet. In a few seconds it disappeared from sight, and Maul was left without a spear.

[TAG Benson]
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

21. - Top - End - #471
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Fillydelphia

After an awkwardly silent breakfast, a pair of griffins land outside the front door and enter the old motel. Stern is instantly recognizable, while the other is a new griffoness - younger, clad in light kevlar body armor, and with light blue highlights to her plumage. She's also carrying a carboard box.

"Boss man is ready to see you whenever you're ready," Stern flatly informs Finder, Luka, and Elestre. "We brought you some fresh attire, in case you want to 'dress to impress' or just get comfortable."

The younger griffiness smiles, and sets down the cardboard box. She opens it up, revealing a wide variety of attire, ranging from business suits to baseball caps. "Business or casual?" she cheerful asks the stallion and two colts.
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

22. - Top - End - #472

Fillydelphia

Finder finds a decent looking vest. It's bearable, if only because he's used to some pressure and weight. The rest of the stuff just looks weird. He'd rather just have his old clothes back, but that's not an option. Neither is going as-is apparently.

"Well about time to get this over with then."
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #473

[Fillydelphia]

The little stable colt would at most slowly approach the box of clothes because of obligation, he wouldn't really mind much about clo- Is that a baseball cap?
    He would grab up the baseball cap since his player likes it so much in FO3 at least he could hide himself a bit with it, other things........ Not much tha he would want, poor colt at most needed a hug where he could sleep in and throw his ideal-invalidating sorrows out of reality, unfortunately, hugs aren't clothes
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #474
    Dwarf in the Playground

Lamianos began to slowly recede, anger sinking into his very core as his eyes softened as his scowl turned to a light smile. He smirked, looking at Night jewel as he says "Well, now that this unsavory business has been dealt with we can move on to other things. Mainly, it appears as if you don't have a place to stay the night, considering I doubt that New Appleloosa would take you back after attacking Old Appleloosa, and what kind of mayor would I be if I didn't let the abandoned and downtrodden stay in Ponyville," He stares vacantly forward as he says this, a light chuckle coming from him as he says downtrodden "Ponyville can always use hooves for reconstruction, and someone of your particular skillset would be very useful for the continuation of an orderly society." His smile grows into a full grin as he nudges her forward to exit the building, silencing any objections to staying for the night with "But I insist" and "I simply have to!" and "What kind of host would I be?" etc etc.

However, upon reaching the door he pauses, looks at her and whispers in a cold unfeeling and bloodthirsty tone "If anything I said in here leaves this building, then i'll parade your intestines across Equestria. No matter where you hide." Afterwards he immediately returns to his chipper smile and opens the almost unhinged door for her. What a gentlecolt.
    "How touching," she replied. "Well, I suppose I might as well stick around, since I came this far for more than just a chance to scare you. Don't worry about me; I'll be too busy watching my own back to stab yours."

She wasn't actually sure if she'd gotten in trouble in New Appaloosa or not. After all, the alicorn had tried to take a pony of a completely different colour. Still, she saw no point in arguing and moved along, looking around for a place with a good lock.

[Speaking Of New Appaloosa, Let's Cut To Our Party Leaving It]

Bright Eyes grinned. "I've got plenty of stories! What's yours, Sparky Sparky Boom Pony?"

25. - Top - End - #475
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Ponyville

Meanwhile, Pineapple has finished her meal and begins to head back to the cabin where she last saw Lamianos, leaving Eledwhen with Doc Patch and Razoreye for now. She's fairly confident that nothing bad will happen with so many armed ponies around, at least with Patch keeping the bandits in check.

She's not being stealthy or anything, just headed right back up the road: Night Jewel and Lamianos will likely see her coming from a mile away.
    Last edited by BladeofObliviom; 2013-02-21 at 10:43 AM.

26. - Top - End - #476

Fillydelphia

Elestre eyed the box, then picked through the clothes carefully. He pulled out a grey, decent-looking jacket, making sure it fit over the worst of his exterior injuries. He put it on, making sure not to crease it too much.

"I agree, Finder."

Now Exiting New Appleoosa

The pegasus laughed. "Now that's a new one! Well, I'll start by telling miss Brightbulb about the doctor. Doc Patch was the leader of a bandit bunch I once had the bad luck to be in. If any pony could be called sour , it'd be him. He worried about eeeverything, from herbs to raiders to moon-ponies, and rare was the kind word he said to anypony. But I guess he was a nice enough pony; his band barely ever fought anything but wild beasts, and he was kind to his band. But he wasn't that impressive.

One day near Ponyville, after sunset came and we'd pitched our camp, we heard a huge stampede of some sort coming from the woods. Patch said it was rabbits, and went to look. The others just kinda laughed, getting back to sleep. A bit later though, we heard a huge roar. A manticore, larger than anything we'd seen before, leaped into the camp and began attacking a pony- I think his name was Broken Barrel, or something. A moment later, Patch leaped atop the thing, whacking it with a front hoof. Now, the rest of us were just cowering back from the beastie, afraid of its fearsome jaws and claws. But Patch just leaped forward, pulling out a needle and a syringe from his sidepack and jabbing it hard into the manticore. The manticore roared, batted at him once or twice, and then slid to the ground, snoring. Patch leaped off its head, carrying a gleaming needle in the corner of his mouth. All of us were awed at his victory over the giant. Then the sour pony actually smiled, saying the best thing I've ever heard him say.

'Gentleponies, that is why I encourage you to take your shots.'"
    Last edited by Drowlord; 2013-02-21 at 06:55 PM.
    Aquaeris, Flowing Sheen.
    Vriset, the Glassblower.

27. - Top - End - #477
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

[Fillydelphia]

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Fillydelphia

Finder finds a decent looking vest. It's bearable, if only because he's used to some pressure and weight. The rest of the stuff just looks weird. He'd rather just have his old clothes back, but that's not an option. Neither is going as-is apparently.

"Well about time to get this over with then."

Quote Originally Posted by Drowlord View Post
    Fillydelphia

Elestre eyed the box, then picked through the clothes carefully. He pulled out a grey, decent-looking jacket, making sure it fit over the worst of his exterior injuries. He put it on, making sure not to crease it too much.

"I agree, Finder."

"Lookin' good!" the younger griffoness tells Finder and Elestre, giving them a thumbs up.

"Don't be so pessimistic," Stern remarks to the two ponies with a crooked smirk. "You're being invited to a Tea Party, not a Torture Party."

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    [Fillydelphia]

The little stable colt would at most slowly approach the box of clothes because of obligation, he wouldn't really mind much about clo- Is that a baseball cap?
    He would grab up the baseball cap since his player likes it so much in FO3 at least he could hide himself a bit with it, other things........ Not much tha he would want, poor colt at most needed a hug where he could sleep in and throw his ideal-invalidating sorrows out of reality, unfortunately, hugs aren't clothes
    The younger griffon tilts her head to the side, and momentarily studies Luka with an almost predatory stare. She then frowns. "You look sad." That frown turns into a big smile. "Do you need a hug?"

A few of the other slavers in the room roll their eyes, Stern included.
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

28. - Top - End - #478

[Fillydelphia]

All the colt would do is sit down and tilt the cap over his eyes, obscuring visibility to the ones present and not really answering to the griffon. He needed a hug, but not one from a slaver.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #479

Fillydelphia

The best thing about her attention being redirected is that Finder doesn't have to reply to the griffin right now. He can just sort of wait while Luka is forced to deal with the perky one.
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #480
    Troll in the Playground

Southwestern Equestria- Deserts and Spears

Maul spins his head aswell to slap the spear against the warriors head, determination in his eyes. This is broken rather quickly when upon being bucked in the chest, Maul flies backwards. Grunting, he hits the ground some feet away. His head slams backward and hits the ground, causing a jolt to run through his body. Surprised, Maul flings the spear forward into the air, piercing the oxygen like a missile as it shot upward like a bullet. In a few seconds it disappeared from sight, and Maul was left without a spear.

[TAG Benson]
    Warrior bro growled and snarled with a tired huff. "Just desist....you keep making this worse for you. Are you chronically stupid!!!" He yelled as he advanced on Maul and Tough.

"Crap crap crap...what did you do....?"
    Tough whispered fearfully.

Quote Originally Posted by Drowlord View Post

Now Exiting New Appleoosa

The pegasus laughed. "Now that's a new one! Well, I'll start by telling miss Brightbulb about the doctor. Doc Patch was the leader of a bandit bunch I once had the bad luck to be in. If any pony could be called sour , it'd be him. He worried about eeeverything, from herbs to raiders to moon-ponies, and rare was the kind word he said to anypony. But I guess he was a nice enough pony; his band barely ever fought anything but wild beasts, and he was kind to his band. But he wasn't that impressive.

One day near Ponyville, after sunset came and we'd pitched our camp, we heard a huge stampede of some sort coming from the woods. Patch said it was rabbits, and went to look. The others just kinda laughed, getting back to sleep. A bit later though, we heard a huge roar. A manticore, larger than anything we'd seen before, leaped into the camp and began attacking a pony- I think his name was Broken Barrel, or something. A moment later, Patch leaped atop the thing, whacking it with a front hoof. Now, the rest of us were just cowering back from the beastie, afraid of its fearsome jaws and claws. But Patch just leaped forward, pulling out a needle and a syringe from his sidepack and jabbing it hard into the manticore. The manticore roared, batted at him once or twice, and then slid to the ground, snoring. Patch leaped off its head, carrying a gleaming needle in the corner of his mouth. All of us were awed at his victory over the giant. Then the sour pony actually smiled, saying the best thing I've ever heard him say.

'Gentleponies, that is why I encourage you to take your shots.'"

"I don't get the advice at the end and what it has to do with the story," Mags said wrinkling her muzzle all confusedly as she listened. Steel just chuckled and ruffled her mane with a hoof.

"For a bandit..that's pretty bad-flank,"
    Steel said.