New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 26 of 51 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #751
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Shadows of the Past 3

@Dantie: Rosalind seems very upset about the entire situation. She takes your hand and utters very softly.

"What if we just leave, Dantie? I know it is our duty to uphold Pelor's teachings. To bring light to every corner, but Palindurias... I am the reason this is happening now. It is not fair for them."

Rosalind notices the crow on the window.

"It would not matter, would it? I take what I said back, Dantie. I will stand by your side in this battle. Forgive my lack of faith."

She smiles as she holds your hand in hers.

"We can do this. I feel it."

2. - Top - End - #752
    Colossus in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

Once more, Tarith loads his crossbow, and shoots the bird, before re-loading his crossbow.
    (1d20+15)[34] (1d8)[2] (6d6)[14]

"I really don't like those birds. Besides, they are spies."

Spoiler
    Show

If another bird turns up, he will shoot it as well...
    Spoiler: Current Character List:
    Show

John Smith, Playing in the Dollhouse
    Adam of Cyre, Cyre Red
    Grok Magmaforge, Iron Crisis
    ALADIN, Out of the Abyss

3. - Top - End - #753
    Titan in the Playground

As Dantie hears what Rosalind says he is not surprised. After all it would be the logical thing for her to do, but he ha a feeling that it really wouldn't matter. I fear if you were to leave it would only make it worse for the world. He would try to hunt you down. Wherever that may lead. And it is not lack of faith that made you speak these words it is fear. Lack of faith would make you like the priest in his church right now hiding and barring the doors only to protect himself. No my sweet Rosalind, you have only shown that you are mortal. Dantie says gently kissing her. Now let us get some rest, in the morning we will need to begin a lot of work if we are to be ready for this battle to come. And it will be our faith that makes this battle a win or a loss. Even with all Xander's magic and Tariths luck. Both eventually run out, but faith, Faith is the strongest thing in this world and as long as you believe in it their will always be some in the world. Dantie says as he finishes taking of his armor and mace, placing them both close to the bed encase he needs to put them on in a hurry. Now let me help you out of that armor so we can both get some rest shall we? Dantie asks her kindly.

4. - Top - End - #754
    Titan in the Playground

@Tarith: You are casually talking with your new mercenary army when you see that black bird eyeing you from the inn's window. You raise the crossbow and fire a single shot. The crow's caw of pain is interrupted as it bursts into shadow.

"Nice shot. I didn't know those things were his spies.", Timothy observes.

"So... what's the plan? Are we riding in tonight or tomorrow?" Buffus is checking approval with his brothers.

"I ask for one thing, though- I get that bastard's head. The rest can collect the limbs if you want, but his head is mine."

@Dantie: You go up to the room Xander had separated for you and Rosalind. You remove your armor and help her out of her own.

"I'm ready, Dantie..."

You lay down with Rosalind. And, for one night. Amidst a dismal place like Hammerbruk, where Death walks the streets and soars the skies. Where sorrow and grief have taken its grip, you and Rosalind forget all that and, with love and hope, create Life.

Afterwards Rosalind cuddles next to you in bed and giggles.

"I hope they didn't hear us."

5. - Top - End - #755

GreenSorcererElf

"Unless the child has a lot more patience than I thought, I think he will be sending some troops to claim Rosalind, the fighter that I cam here with. A good first move would be to wipe them out. As a minor side note, I am here to recover a pair of sisters that disappeared around here, so if they are present, and alive, please try to capture, not kill. Of course, if they are undead, destroying them is the only thing to be done."

Spoiler
    Show

Just for Rosalind: listen check(1d20+16)[18]
    Show

Adam of Cyre, Cyre Red
    ALADIN, Out of the Abyss

6. - Top - End - #756
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Well not what I had in mind but...Whatever XD not everyday your DM thinks that, then again in another group I played with my friend was a gnome and asked a waitress if she had ever done it in a suitcase. Ok so hmm how to reply to this as I try not to burst into laughter.

After they are done and Rosalind starts to giggle Dantie looks to her. What is so funny my dear? I guess the next time we are in civilization we shall be having a wedding. Dantie says happily as she listens to Rosalind worrying about the others hearing them. If they can hear over those 4 drunks in the corner I think the whole town might have. Dantie laughs before kissing her. Let us rest now. Tomorrow shall be a long day and we will both need our energy. Dantie says falling asleep soon after her.

7. - Top - End - #757
    Titan in the Playground

@Tarith: Gerard the barkeep hears you from across the room.

"Sisters? I recall a pair of nice ladies. Nobles, I believe. They marched in with an army into the valley. That was...hmmm. Four or Five years ago. They never came back to town."

The Cesar Bros. look at you and the bald one gulps down his ale.

"Troops? That thing has an army? How many are we here, anyway?"

You look up, towards the ceiling. The wooden rood above your head shakes just a tad, as if a bed were being moved haphazardly. Oddly enough, a few minutes after Dantie went upstairs with Rosalind.

@Dantie: You opens your eyes and see Rosalind saying her daily prayer with her armor placed on her, sitting at the bed. She turns after praying and smiles at you.

"Good morning, Dantie. Shall we go downstairs?"

@The Party: You go downstairs and watch Gerard mopping up the floor. The place reeks. The Cesar brothers made a mess drinking a bit too much.

"Would you like some breakfast? It's included in your room and board. By the way, the sheriff stopped by. Said he wanted to have a word with you."

8. - Top - End - #758
    Titan in the Playground

As Dantie wakes up after the most perfect night in ages he looks around to see where Rosalind is. As he sees her praying he gets out of bed and joins her. Once done and I see her smile my heart fills with joy. I do not know, if it was up to me I would never leave this room with you. after that I kiss her and get into my armor. paying close attention to my armor and weapons. Once finished I take a hold of Rosalinds hand and follow her down the stairs for breakfast.

As we walk down stairs an order begins to waft into my nose, at first not that bad but the closer we get to the main floor the stronger it gets until we see Gerard mopping the floor. I take it you had a long night last night. I hope Tarith did not get the others to riled up. As for breakfast that sounds lovely. Thank you for your kindness Gerard. I say as I sit down with Rosalind at a table. As we are sitting down waiting for our food I watch Tarith and Xander slowly walking down the stairs just waking up. Long night? I ask them as Gerard brings us both over a bowl of food, may not be the most appativing looking stuff, but it was better then nothing. Sheriff came by did he. Thank you Gerard very much. By the way do you happen to know what time the merchants open up shop? I need to buy a few materials that are quite expensive and would like to do so as quickly as possible. As I say this I slip him a gold piece for his troubles.

Spoiler
    Show
    Will make an updated spell list tomorrow of what spells I have prepared. Will be changing a few around for Hallow and consecrate along with protection from negative energy.
    Last edited by dantiesilva; 2012-12-05 at 12:01 AM.

9. - Top - End - #759
    Titan in the Playground

@Dantie: Gerard puts two plates of hot porridge for you and Rosalind, along with milk. He takes the gold piece and quickly pockets it.

"Thank you, kind sir! Yes, the merchants are open. You ought to hurry, though. I heard one say they were leaving today after what happened last night. What with him coming down and your friend going trigger happy with the crows and the Cesar Brothers hooting and hollering about war on the mountain."

Rosalind takes a spoonful of porridge and drops her spoon.

"Owww.."

She clutched her hand and removes her glove. The rose. It has spread its design, covering most of the back of her hand and entangling itself around her wrist.

"Why is it hurting, Dantie?", Rosalind winces, trying to hold the pain inside.

10. - Top - End - #760
    Titan in the Playground

As Gerard places the two plates of food down and the glasses of milk I bow my head thank pelor for the food we are eating before digging in listening to Gerard tell me that the merchants were not going to be in town long I wanted to make sure I had everything prepared for the battle to come. Just then As I was turning to Rosalind to see if she was almost done I saw her drop her spoon and heard her say oww. Whats wrong? Was it to hot? That is when she takes off her glove and I see it. The mark he had left on her has grown now, it is larger then before. Covering the whole back of her hand until it entangles itself around her wrist. Quickly I start to analyze it calling Tarith and Xander to my side for their help in determining what is wrong. Looking up after trying to see what is wrong Gerard did this happen to the others he took?

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+5)[23] Concentration to see if it is moving, also looking at it through my pierce magical concealment sight. (1d20+6)[16] Arcane (1d20+16)[25] religion (1d20+10)[16] the planes (1d20+13)[31] Spellcraft All to determine what the mark is doing. If anything is below a 10 in a roll I am just taking 10.

11. - Top - End - #761
    Titan in the Playground

@Dantie: gerard comes over to the table and looks at the mark.

"Sir! I had no idea she was marked! That's Palindurias' sign. I know of one other who was marked in such fashion- The sheriff's daughter. It´s like a signal, see? It tells him where she is. Then, he comes and gets her."

You look at the tattoo. It is not moving, but the properties diagnosed by Xander are still there. However, it would seem the sign on her hand is changing, adding more properties. In this case, pain. If what Xander said is true and the Rotten Child can observe her, then he is certainly punishing her in some way for her actions last night.
    Last edited by AlanBruce; 2012-12-05 at 03:25 AM.

12. - Top - End - #762

GreenSorcererElf

@Gerad
    "Those are the ones. I think we are 10 or so, but I doubt it has an army. That would take a lot of necromantic power. If it does have an army, then we need to go around it, rather than fight it, since once te master is dead, the undead are typically mindless."
    After trying some of the disgusting Ale, and having some rather lackluster supper, Tarith heads up to his room to sleep.
    Next Morning
    "Some breakfast would be nice. Thank you, Gerad."
    I hope it is better than supper was...
    After Mark
    "Well, I might get a bit luckier today, so I may as well try to remove it again"
    Tarith borrows a 5th level spell from Xander, and tries casting break enchantment once more
    (1d20+12)[15]
    Spoiler
    Show

so, str 7 and con 5 now. Moving up in the world. Another week, and he will be at full stats again. Sadly, we don't have a week, so Tarith is going to be very low on health.
    Show

Adam of Cyre, Cyre Red
    ALADIN, Out of the Abyss

13. - Top - End - #763
    Titan in the Playground

As Gerard explains the same thing the sheriff had, I look to Tarith as he once again tries and fails to remove the curse. My turn. I says as I cast a spell stopping all negative energy from causing damage unless it is from a real powerful source. Do you feel any better Rosalind? I ask her as the magic seeps into her and does its work. Hoping its power will be enough to fend him of.

Later on after taking care of Rosalind I head over to the merchants and begin asking them about things I need done. After asking around a bit, and a little spending I find the last shop I need for the day and walk over to the merchant. Hello kind sir, I was wondering if you happened to be able to enchant my armor and shield? I would pay you good. 9,000gp total for all the work. All I want done is my suit of armor to be able to protect me more, and my shield to be able to support itself up so that I may use both of my hands in combat.

14. - Top - End - #764
    Titan in the Playground

@Tarith: You borrow another sliver of Xander's power and place your hands above the tattoo. Sadly, like the day before, the black energy crackles between you and the sign, but this one remains. Rosalind winces as she holds the pain in at your attempt to break it.

"Thank you again, Tarith. I don't think it will hurt anymore." Rosalind puts her glove back on.

@The Party: Once you're done with breakfast, you walk outside. A Dark day, as usual. the only light coming in from above is the low light from the sun attempting to break through the grey clouds. A massive murder of crows have assembled on every roof in town, as well as flying high above it. Sheriff Cornstoplle walks up to you with a couple by his side, a man and a woman. Both look middle aged. The woman has blonde hair with some white streaks showing. She wears an old russet colored full plate with a wooden shield strapped to her back and a morning star hanging from her belt. The man looks a tad older than her and has a full set of white hair. He wears a chain mail and has a great sword strapped to his back.

"Magda and Edgar. Both capable soldiers. I spoke to them last night about you and they have demonstrated interest in this.

@Dantie: Magda shakes your hand.

"You must be the priest. Father Silva. I'm Magda. She must be Rosalind. Nice to meet you, dear. I heard from Conrstopple that you had encountered the demon child and were planning on fighting him. We lost Sarah to him seventeen years ago, when he found she was musically talented. All he said was he wanted her to play at his valley. She hasn't returned since."

Magda goes silent and looks towards the mountain.

@Tarith: Edgar shakes your hand.

"We don't know if Sarah's alive, but we believe we can make that bastard pay for everyone he's taken. We will lend our help, should you require it."

@Dantie: After meeting two new recruits for your cause, you head to one of the shops stationed outside.

The merchant looks at your shield and your armor.

"Hmmm.. I can, yes. Give me an hour and it should be ready."

The merchant takes your shield and armor to be reworked and stares at you wide eyed.

"Good morning, Father Silva. I hope you had a pleasant evening. And Rosalind! Must I say you look...glowing today."

There he is. Standing a few feet away. The merchant pretends he hasn't seen him and starts work on your items.
    Last edited by AlanBruce; 2012-12-05 at 05:36 PM.

15. - Top - End - #765

GreenSorcererElf

"Thank you. This should be enough people, provided Dantie can protect us from the negative energies of the place."

Tarith then locates a Merchant(preferably a really really rich one.)
    Spoiler
    Show

Prices for selling goods still need to be worked out OOC
    Show

Adam of Cyre, Cyre Red
    ALADIN, Out of the Abyss

16. - Top - End - #766
    Titan in the Playground

@Tarith: You walk towards one of the merchant wagons and see a gnome standing on the other side, greeting you with a wide smile and a golden tooth.

"Good morning, kind sir! I'm Gibbo. May I interest you in anything? My wares are rare and costly, but someone of your parkour may be able to afford them effortlessly!"

17. - Top - End - #767

GreenSorcererElf

"Before we get into what I want, perhaps we should discuss how much you are willing to give me for these. This sword, light as a feather, and as sharp as the wind, it has never met its equal, and in perhaps one of the finest ever crafted anywhere. Its powers compare favorably with the swords of legends, and it has a long history. These gems, seem to gleam with their own inner light, so complementary of each other, yet so different from each other. These longswords, plain and utilitarian, true, but there is much demand for such things, as they are cheap enough for a soldier to buy them. This rare scroll, from far away lands, makes one immune to the attacks of plants. Very unusual, and quite difficult to acquire. These three finely crafted scimitars, taken from the forest, and the center infused with its power. This ring, of shielding, also a common desire of adventurers everywhere, and thus, easily converted into gold, these golden acorns, so rare as to be almost unique, just look at the amazing craftsmanship on them, have you ever seen its like? and finally, these stones of summoning, a small army in and of themselves, highly useful, and highly variable. All of these can be yours for the amazingly low price of 102000 gold."

Bluffs(1d20+22)[36] sword amazing
    Bluffs(1d20+22)[35] Gems
    Bluffs(1d20+22)[40] Longswords
    Bluffs(1d20+22)[39] scroll
    Bluffs(1d20+22)[23] scimitars
    Bluffs(1d20+22)[26] ring
    Bluffs(1d20+22)[37] acorns
    Bluffs(1d20+22)[41] stones
    Show

Adam of Cyre, Cyre Red
    ALADIN, Out of the Abyss

18. - Top - End - #768
    Titan in the Playground

@Tarith: You display the bounty of items in front of Gibbo. You can swear the gnome is slobbering as he eyes your wares and listens to your tale. The gnome merchant takes out a magnifying glass and a merchant's scale and looks at your items.

"Well, let's see..."

Spoiler
    Show
    Appraise checks:

scimitars (masterwork)x3 (DC 12): (1d20+18)[25]

scimitar +1 (DC 20): (1d20+18)[38]

gems (non-magical) DC 12: (1d20+18)[33]

Varian's sword (DC 30): (1d20+18)[25]

scroll (DC 15): (1d20+18)[27]

Longsword +1 x4 (DC 20): (1d20+18)[21]

+1 ring (DC 20): (1d20+18)[30]

acorns (DC 12): (1d20+18)[38]

elemental gems x10 (DC 25): (1d20+18)[20]

Gibbo puts the merchant's scale and the magnifying glass back under the counter and groups everything.

"You were not lying, sir! These truly are amazing pieces. I can give you a generous price for them. That sword may even fetch a higher price still."
    Last edited by AlanBruce; 2012-12-05 at 07:33 PM.

19. - Top - End - #769

GreenSorcererElf

"In that case, 129k for the lot?"
    Show

Adam of Cyre, Cyre Red
    ALADIN, Out of the Abyss

20. - Top - End - #770
    Titan in the Playground

@Tarith: "I can sell these later, sir. Profit coming, profit going. Is there anything else you want?"

21. - Top - End - #771
    Titan in the Playground

As Magda comes up to me I extend my hand in greeting shaking hers. As Magda tells me her story I listen to see if like all the others the same is true. When she is finished Dantie looks to her. Though I am very thankful for all the help we can get, I was wondering if either you or the man with you happen to be good with a bow? You see on the ground we should be fine. With me and Roslaind covering our bases. Our other two friends doing what they do best. Then their are the Ceasure brothers and a man named Timoithy. I mean no offense mama but what we need are some good old archers to strike from a distance. I say looking into her eyes. As for your little girl when we make our way into the valley I shall look for her, but as I told our friend the sheriff if she is no longer one of the living I shall lay her to rest. Would you like anything said to her if that is the case?

As I am just handing over my belongings to the merchant I see his eyes go wide with fear. And not long after comes the childs voice. My evening was indeed grand, I was wondering though if you would be willing to come to me and Rosalinds wedding? You see we will be holding it in the free city and we will be expected their soon. Even a few from the heavens will be their and even a king if we are lucky. I say to him try to distract him. We also know this lovely young elf named Arralle who is single. She is a good cook you know. I could perhaps ask her to meet with you if you would like. Though in return I would ask that you remove this mark from Rosalind. I am sure it was not your intention, but it seems to be causing her harm and I had to cast a few spells to relieve the pain from my fair bride to be. All the while I stand looking at the boy with not a single drop of anger unlike last time. From what Xander had gathered the boy loved to talk and new things, so perhaps there was a way to distract him. Also we heard that an army martched into your valley. I was woundering, if you allow me and my friends safe passage we can put up a great magical ward that would stop anyone from entering unless you allow them to. You may want to go talk to Xander and Tarith about the dynamics of it. But basically it is fulled by your very own power, and as you have so many stone giants as followers I am sure you hold great power and none would be able to breach it unless you said so. I say to the boy before me, after all you catch more with honey then with vinegar, and as he had no undead with him I was more inclined to talk with him.

(1d20+22)[33] diplomacy

22. - Top - End - #772

GreenSorcererElf

"Of course. Do you have a healing belt, 2 lesser crystals of returning, a special belt of magnificence, an amulet of health +4, in exchange for this one, and gloves of dex+4 in exchange for these? And would you be able to add an enchantment to these daggers? for 43k? It is a goodly amount of business for you, and I am sure my friends are going to do some shopping as well, so you can recover the money you just gave me, and for an excellent deal, a cloak of charisma +4 in exchange for this one of +2"

(1d20+22)[39] bluff

2ok for weapons
    amulet of health +4(12k)
    gloves of dex +4(12k)
    cloak of charisma +4(12k)
    proposing spending 53k total.
    Last edited by Archmage1; 2012-12-05 at 08:28 PM.
    Show

Adam of Cyre, Cyre Red
    ALADIN, Out of the Abyss

23. - Top - End - #773
    Titan in the Playground

@Dantie: Magda looks at her husband.

"Tell Sarah we haven't forgotten her, father. Tell her mum and dad love her very much. As for bows, Edgar and I used to do some hunting back in our younger years. We have a pair in the house."

Palindurias' eyes widen as you speak very calmly your wedding plans. You watch him twitch his left eye and crack his neck as he forces a smile from his thin lips.

"A...A.. wedding, you say? And with Rosalind? How...lovely."

Rosalind moves discreetly behind you, holding your hand firmly with hers. Palindurias looks at her and smiles as he fixes his eyes on her hand.

"Consider it, then, a wedding present. From me. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to... see something...over there."

Palindurias takes a few steps away from you and shifts into a ghost-like presence and vanishes into the grey skies, losing itself amidst the cloud of crows.

"You think he's leaving us, Dantie?" Rosalind lets go off your hand as she looks at the skies.

@Tarith: Gibbo looks up at a small ledger.

"I have these items, and I could sell them to you at the price I have listed here. The modifications for your daggers may take an hour, tops. I would suggest if your friends plan on buying from me, to do so now. I'll be gone in an hour."

Meanwhile, in Jottun's Foot...

Palindurias manifests from his ethereal form and stomps towards his throne, his fists clenched hard. The giants are assembled in the grand expanse that make his throne room in the stone vale, as well as a withered old man with crackling green energy coursing through his body, taking notes as the Rotten Child walks past him. Charlotte and Loretta greet him with a bow.

"You left so suddenly, master! Is everything ok?", smiles Loretta.

Palindurias gives her a hateful look.

"No. Everything's not ok. Who does he think he is, anyway?"

"He would be a priest of Pelor, my lord. Their faith is quite spread around..." the old man is interrupted.

"It was a rhetorical question, Isiflis! Ughhh! I want this... Dantie Silva dead. DEAD! I want all his friends DEAD! I want Rosalind brought to me. I don't care if that entire town is obliterated! NOBODY DENIES ME!!!"

The entire valley seems to shake at his words.

Charlotte steps up.

"Sire, with all due respect. I cannot mount an attack during the day... it would be hazardous to your mission's success."

Palindurias looks at her.

"Then I guess I'll have to shut down the sun, then. No excuses, Charlotte! Gather your forces. Everyone! I want my bride brought to me today!"

As Palindurias' minions retire, the Rotten Child calls out to one of the giants.

"Grokhun, stay. I have a special task for you..."
    Last edited by AlanBruce; 2012-12-05 at 08:47 PM.

24. - Top - End - #774
    Titan in the Playground

I shall tell her Magda if I run into her. Could you show me a picture of her, or describe her perhaps? That way I know who it is when I find her? As for the bows I suggest you train with them now, I do not see this cild as being patient. Find a good vantage point and start taking out some of these crows.

As the child begins to crack his neck I let my golden aura lose allowing it to envelop all around me as it crackles against his own aura. Why yes Palindurias, why else would me and Rosalind have passed by this place? We wanted to buy the best wedding dress for her and make sure everything is perfect for our wedding. I say smiling at him describing the grand wedding planned as Rosalind slowly walks behind me. Wedding present do not cause pain, or allow others to spy on their brides though. I am sure you have something much more simple you could give us. Even your presence at the wedding perhaps. I say with a smile only to hear him say he has to leave and then watch him disappear. No Rosalind, this is where the battle comes in. He is just like a little child and will try to take you by force now. Perhaps we can bottleneck them in the valley entrance so that there numbers can not get to vast for us to handle. And with that I look to the merchant. Is their any way you can make this go quicker. If so I would like you to do so, we may not have an hour. Dantie says taking Rosalind into his arms and flying in the sky on his feathered wings looking for Tarith and Xander. It seems we have a problem. We need to speed things up. Should we go up to the valley and try to bottle neck them Tarith or fight them here?

25. - Top - End - #775

GreenSorcererElf

"Well, for that price, I think I might need to come up about 5k more gold. Would you say they are worth 7k?"

Showing the 2 opals, and the green gem
    Last edited by Archmage1; 2012-12-05 at 09:34 PM.
    Show

Adam of Cyre, Cyre Red
    ALADIN, Out of the Abyss

26. - Top - End - #776
    Titan in the Playground

@Dantie: Magda unravels a piece of cloth with an ink drawing stained into it. The image shows a beautiful youth with long hair and a brilliant smile.

"Sarah was a talented artist. A musician. It was her harp that may have attracted the vile thing in the first place. Keep it. We will always remember her as she was."

@Tarith: "A fine business transaction if I ever saw one, sir!"

Gibbo accepts the gems and hands over the coin.

27. - Top - End - #777

GreenSorcererElf

"All right then. Here is 60150 gold, and the 2 least crystals of return, at 300 each."
    Show

Adam of Cyre, Cyre Red
    ALADIN, Out of the Abyss

28. - Top - End - #778
    Titan in the Playground

@Tarith: Gibbo attaches the crystals into your daggers.

"Don't lose them now. Those are a rare find."

@The Party: You notice the crows above have gone silent but increased in number, exponentially. The shadow from the GiantShield Mountains extends over everything. Vast. Engulfing. You seem to notice the shadows look like a giant hand. With its fingertips swallowing all light in Hammerbruk and its surroundings. Gerard peeks his head out of the Pale Inn and quickly shuts the door. You hear some board being nailed against the door from within.

29. - Top - End - #779

GreenSorcererElf

"Gibbo, I have no intention of losing them. After all, they are there to prevent me from losing my weapons. Xander, Dantie, if you want to do shopping, I have 53k gold each to give you. Gibbo here has an excellent collection, and is here for another hour. Given the crows, I suspect we are running out of time."

Tarith activates his ring, and starts shooting crows
    (assuming one kill per round, since my attack bonus is high enough.)
    Also assuming that the daggers are returned before the beginning of combat
    Given both of those, at least 600 shots...
    Last edited by Archmage1; 2012-12-05 at 10:07 PM.
    Show

Adam of Cyre, Cyre Red
    ALADIN, Out of the Abyss

30. - Top - End - #780
    Titan in the Playground

As the sky begins to Darken Dantie looks seeing they have no time he quickly begins casting his spells in the entrance to the town, asking Rosalind to cast one of the same spells as himself so that they can cover as much area ss possible. Once finished I go and collect my armor and shield thanking the merchant. Once done I prepare for war.

Spoiler
    Show
    Ok casting consecrate covering entrance of village. Make a circle with a radius of 20ft, that being the very edge of the spell. Alan if you give me the towns layout I can draw up a map.
    Eagle's splendor +4Cha boosting my turning attempts. Last 12 minutes persisting all my spells that I have listed in Stat block. Also casting magic circle against evil Centered on me, last all day.

Dantie quickly tries to buy a cloak of charisma +4, and two nightsticks.(-31k if allowed)
    Last edited by dantiesilva; 2012-12-05 at 10:15 PM.