New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Riverside 11

[Astrana's Room]

"They should be." She says with a smile. "Just go ahead and clean yourself up before we start this, okay?"

[Suncrest Manor - Some Other Time]

Irena smiles, "Geez, I haven't even thought about anything yet. I'm beginning to think you don't trust me or something." She teases.

[Suncrest Manor]

"I'll pay any amount of money to keep her safe if that's really needed." Irena replies dryly. So now she needed to pay for protection huh?

[Malechenar]

The figure turns to Lucius. "You may leave."
    The tiefling just stands there for a moment before he turns and does just that.

Meanwhile the hooded figure have moved up to Valente, it's skin the same color as clay with cold dead blue eyes staring at him. "Empty your pockets." The creature says.

[Quest to find Secret Slave Society]

"No, no. From what I have heard, they are just really into hats. Not slavery or evil... just hats." She replies. "You'll find plenty of other evils in this city though. Not long ago there was a terrible riot here. They say it was some god that caused it. Terrible business I say." She shakes her head in disapproval.
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2012-12-05 at 02:44 PM.

2. - Top - End - #152
    Ogre in the Playground

[Wildside]

Scora is completely oblivious to any distress she's caused Cole. "There we go. Now we all know each other. Well, you can probably meet Aconia later. I dunno where she is." The dryad waves her hand dismissively. "Unless you know where she is, Cole."

[Astrana's Room]

Cynthia beams at her despite the stinging pains of her scratches. "Okay. I'll be back when I'm done." The demon exits the room and goes to find stuff for a shower.

[Suncrest Manor]

The man gives an address to a less than reputable part of Westside. There's another pause, and then he continues talking. "I assure you we'll have our people do everything we can. Nothing will happen to your girlfriend. Good day, ma'am." And with that he'll hang up.

"So what's happening, Irena?" Nadia asks.

Nadia giggles. "Well... I suppose I can probably trust you. Just this once."

[Malechenar]

Valente does as instructed. He doesn't have much. Just a few random things of little importance. He hasn't been able to recover most of his old belongings yet. He doesn't speak or do anything otherwise.

3. - Top - End - #153
    Troll in the Playground

Wildside

"Mori, go and find Aconia,"
    Cole says. Mori whimpers a little, looks back at Jeanne, and has to be ordered again, before she trots away.

"So what do you all do here?" Jeanne says, dropping down out of the tree and sitting cross legged on the ground.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

4. - Top - End - #154
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Outside the Rusty Dagger]

Samona turns her attention away from Jana for a moment, showing signs of her own frustration. She uses the device to communicate with Ghoul. "Keep an eye on that man." She orders.

Before getting a response, she's already addressing Jana again. "Tell me what you're running from." She compels her. Her abilities are far less effective when used so bluntly, but she was starting to feel rushed.
    More of the same it was, apparently. Ghoul shrugged and simply kept pace with the man in question. Any actions taken would be narrated back to her Sire if they seemed to be the sort that could endanger her but otherwise there would be no visible urgency about her manner.

Of course, that could all change in just a few moments...

Still, with all things said and done, there really was little the muse could do aside from watch and wait with a hand near a trigger.. Just in case.

5. - Top - End - #155

[Astrana's Room]

The tiefling smiles as Cynthia walks off, "Just remember to hurry, we can't make her wait forever." She then grabs the rats and goes to prepare the ritual while the little demon is showering.

[Suncrest Manor]

"The guy I talked to directed me to some shady group that would take care of our problems if we paid them." Irena replies. "I guess they're legit? I'm putting a lot of trust in these vampire- uh, I mean, Tenebras now."

"Hey, when have I ever pulled something on you?" Irena giggles as well and returns her kiss, holding Nadia close.

[Malechenar]

The figure checks him very carefully for weapons which the vampire might uncomfortable, but finally he's send inside. Opening a ornate wooden door he's let into a very large room with stained windows of various colors looking over what appears to be the slums and the newly build manors far down below. At the far end is a desk with a chair that looks more like a throne ornate with two gargoyle statues on either side. At least they look like statues, but you never know.

A large pack of dogs of various breeds and sizes come to happily greet him, barking and trying to smell him.

6. - Top - End - #156
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lost_Deep View Post
    Hunter Recruitment Center

"Alright. Where to?" Kragx asks. He'll go where he's told, unless the directions are weird.
    Kragx will be led to a training area behind the recruitment center. There, he will be tested for his aptitude for combat and other such situations. If everything goes well, he'll be free to be sworn in as a Hunter.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

7. - Top - End - #157
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    "No, no. From what I have heard, they are just really into hats. Not slavery or evil... just hats." She replies. "You'll find plenty of other evils in this city though. Not long ago there was a terrible riot here. They say it was some god that caused it. Terrible business I say." She shakes her head in disapproval.
    Really? That's a shame. Bianca shakes her head sadly, then sighs. Maybe you could tell me where I could find this non-so-evil hat society? I have a thing for hats myself. She says, indicating a raspberry colored beret that the old woman likely hadn't noticed before, since it wasn't there.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

8. - Top - End - #158

The Gutted Fish

I favor the one that doesn't have a flaw the size of the Grand Canyon in it. Argon scowls. Even his shiny new toy can't distract him from E's idiocy forever, it would seem. Magtok lives in a mountain. I also happen to live in a mountain, so it is from personal experience that I tell you, mountains are generally not connected to sewer systems.
    Meese Mobster by smuchmuch.

9. - Top - End - #159
    Ogre in the Playground

[Astrana's Room]

A while later, Cynthia returns all showered and with fresh pajamas on. A couple of her wounds are still oozing a little bit of black blood, but the demon is carrying a box of bandaids. "Look what I found. Can you help me put them on?"

[Suncrest Manor]

Nadia frowns at that. "One of the Enforcers did?" That sounds... shady itself. "I guess if you think it's a good idea." It doesn't sound like the most ideal situation, but it's Irena that has the information.

"That's true." Nadia eyes her suspiciously. "I'm still keeping an eye on you, though." She runs her hands through Irena's short hair and kisses her, this time clearly with the intent of making out for an extended duration.

[Malechenar]

Valente wasn't quick expecting that. "Uh, good dogs." He tries to make his way through them. He pats some of them on the head, as if he thinks that's all the attention they want.

[Wildside]

"Um, just hang out I guess." It's hard to think of these things when posed with the question. "Climb trees, look at the bees, sometimes I like to look into the city and see what's going on." Scora shrugs. "Just stuff, you know."
    Last edited by Gullara; 2012-12-06 at 12:00 AM.

10. - Top - End - #160
    Troll in the Playground

Wildside

"I don't like to look at the city. It makes me feel queasy inside," Cole says. "I tend to the bees and hunt with Mori and play music for my sisters."

"Why are the bees so big?"
    Jeanne asks.

"Because their Lord and Lady will it so," Cole says.

Jeanne rolls her eyes when Cole isn't looking.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

11. - Top - End - #161

[Astrana's Room]

"Of course, we do need to hurry though or she'll wake up." And she didn't have another pact bound like that. The tiefling will proceed to help the little demon with the band aid.

[Suncrest Manor]

"I don't know, with murderers around it might be. I don't want you to be hurt just since I didn't want to hire in some goons to take care of the problem. It's probably best if I go there alone though. Once Tenebras comes over here I mean." Geez, Nadia is pretty much trapped in her own home.

Irena doesn't mind making out at all, holding Nadia close, her tail sneaking up along the lampades back, underneath her shirt, as they do so. She can still feel the swell of her girlfriends stomach as they embrace each other however. "So how long?" She asks as she gently touch Nadia's stomach. "I'm almost curious to see the little bastard."

[Malechenar]

The dogs swarm around him, some eager for his attention, others barking loudly and a part just curious who this strange young human is and why he smells so funny.

Then their owner makes his appearance, Lord Harold walks up to greet his new guest. "There, there, leave the boy alone." He scolds the dogs who none the less continues to run around the young vampires feet. "Don't worry about them, they always make such a mess when someone makes a visit."

"Truly? Well, they are said to be based around northside but have members all over the city, all debouted to hats. It sounds quite silly, but they seem to take it very seriously. I know a young woman who might be a member if you're curious." The elderly woman replies.

[Outside the Rusty Dagger]

The man, now finally having reached the inn don't enter through the front door, instead he is going around towards the back door. This is probably now a good thing.

Meanwhile, currently moving away from the back entrance Jana look bewildered at Samona. "How should I know that?!"
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2012-12-06 at 02:44 PM.

12. - Top - End - #162
    Ogre in the Playground

[Astrana's Room]

Soon enough Cynthia is all bandaged up. "What do we do now?" She asks curiously. She feels a bit out of the loop as to what's going on.

[Suncrest Manor]

"Yeah, I guess so." Nadia doesn't want to let Irena go alone, but she knows she's in no state to be doing anything that could be dangerous. Not that it makes her feel any better. "Just promise me you'll be careful."

Nadia gives Irena a disapproving look at her choice of words, but she lets it go otherwise. "Less than a month now. I'm pretty curious to see him too. I wonder what he'll look like." Nadia places her hands over Irena's.

[Malechenar]

Valente chuckles a bit nervously. "That's fine. They're not that much trouble." He manages to push by them to stand before Lord Harold. "You, ah, wanted to talk to me?"

[Wildside]

"It's totally because of the trees. They drink from the flowers on the trees and the trees are special." Scora says. "Well, these trees I mean." She points at one of the hibiscus trees.

13. - Top - End - #163
    Troll in the Playground

[Eastside - Disturbance]

"I'm sorry, I thought they had already kept you up to date with what we do." Tibatha says with a look at the hunter. "The dragon scales which we buy from another company that specialize in them can reverse the transfiguration we perform here in case our clients regret their decision. So far however, the clients who have taken that decision have been minimal. The disadvantages are very small really." She explains while starting to walk in after the troll-ish fellows carrying the boxes.
    Andromeda's expression is neutral. She really might not have known, or she might be testing. But either way, you couldn't tell from her look...

"I see," she obvserves with a nod as she follows Tibatha inside, her head on a swivel taking in every detail she can of the facility and operations, watching for anything suspicious.

She can't define what 'suspicious' would be, except that she'll know it when she sees it...

"And these advantages and disadvantages are?"

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

14. - Top - End - #164

[Astrana's Room]

"I've already sacrificed the rats." The tiefling gestures towards the bodies of the three rodents laying on the floor. Having apparently been emptied of intestine which are no where to be seen. "The protection spell should work now, so just strap me back in okay?" She states while moving back towards the armchair.

[Suncrest Manor]

"I know you'll worry even if I tell you don't to. But still, don't worry." Irena smiles faintly. "You know I can take care of myself, and if I didn't trust Tenebras, would I really let them protect you like this?"

"I dunno, I know even less about god-babies then I do about normal babies. I bet he will be one of those over-performers who is just perfect at everything though." She chuckles a bit, not really seeing why Nadia is looking at her so disapprovingly.

[Malechenar]

"Quite so." He moves out of the room again, gesturing towards the chars right in front of his desk. "Why don't you take a seat while I serve them some food?" At the sound of 'food', the pack quickly loses interest for Valente and rushes after Harold.

15. - Top - End - #165
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
    Eastside Surface

"Now this I must try. Tastier than fungus? Lead on, Sylvia, lead on." Charynrae smiles as she looks at her lover. Hopefully they aren't in the area of Weird William's; I'm not sure either of them qualify as a lycanthrope, and that's the main custom of that particular pub.
    [Eastside - Pizza!]

While Sylvia does have the ability to transform from a human into a beast at will akin to certain werewolves, she's more feline than canine and would probably have barney at Weird William's instead of a hot meal.

A refreshing breeze might start to pick up right about now because nature is cruel and wants to scare Charynrae!

What's that on the corner over there? Why, it is a quaint, little family owned and operated pizza parlor! Sylvia and Charynrae's luck must be extraordinarily high today as it is none other than the famous, travelling Luigi's Pizza Parlor as the three vibrant, 2D, pixelated signs mounted above the "doorway" would indicate! The location of the front "doors" of this restaurant changes daily, so it is common for people to randomly stumble upon the restaurant once but nearly impossible for them to visit it again without first following Luigi on a Nexus-based social networking site or two. The pizza is so tasty that people are more than willing to jump through hoops to purchase a slice of it for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and/or dessert. This entrance isn't a permanent fixture in this town because, while Mario and Luigi are a little more than associated with a mafia if the Mario Brothers Gangsta Rap is to be believed, their pizza parlor has little to do with vampires, cults, gargoyles, werewolves, skeletal undead, maniacs, sinister plots, or serious things in general.

Sylvia attempts to slither over to the Mario-themed big, green, horizontal warp pipe that serves as the entrance to the restaurant and cautiously tap it with her free hand!

"Maybe thisss place sssellsss sssomething deliciousss. Pizza isss usssually pretty good to eat for lunch."

"Want to try sssome, Charynrae?"
    Last edited by The Alexandrian; 2012-12-06 at 06:35 PM.

16. - Top - End - #166
    Orc in the Playground

Eastside- Pizza!

Weird William's doesn't just cater to werewolves; wererats are quite common in cities, and the bouncer is a werebear. Also a hill giant.

"OK then. Oh, stalactites, what's that breathing?" Charynrae looks around, visibly panicking at the very large probably predatory monster that happens to be invisible or a building.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

17. - Top - End - #167
    Ogre in the Playground

[Astrana's Room]

"Okay." When Astrana sits down, Cynthia will tie the crystal back onto her forehead. then the demon will go sit down to wait again.

[Suncrest Manor]

Nadia smiles at Irena, pushing the worries to the back of her mind for the time being. "Yeah, alright. I'll stop worrying just as soon as you're back."

Nadia laughs with her. "I just hope he has a normal life. He definitely doesn't deserve to have to deal with all the mess that brought him into the world." The lampades looks down at her stomach and their hands over it.

"I had a name idea, by the way. Eliseo. What do you think?" She looks back up at Irena expectantly.

[Malechenar]

"Right. Yes sir." Valente goes and sits down as instructed. He looks back in the direction of Harold as he waits. He tries not to fidget too much.

18. - Top - End - #168
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    Kragx will be led to a training area behind the recruitment center. There, he will be tested for his aptitude for combat and other such situations. If everything goes well, he'll be free to be sworn in as a Hunter.
    The aptitude for combat is.. high. He knows how to use most every kind of gun, and is about as dangerous in close combat as any veteran krogan.

Apart from that, though, he is pretty smart. Maybe not the most polite, but he is professional and highly intelligent.

19. - Top - End - #169
    Pixie in the Playground

[Eastside - Pizza!]

I've never heard of wererats before, but I have heard of werebears. They were supposedly the most common type of werebeast in Skyrim, but you can't encounter a single one of them in the game, which disappointed me like nothing else. Maybe Sylvia and Charynrae will have to stop by Weird William's for dinner or something, if only for the atmosphere.

Sylvia picks up on Charynrae's surge of fear immediately and spins around hissing only to find herself facing...

Nothing?

Sylvia attempts to wrap an arm around Charynrae's waist protectively, exhaling slowly as a rush of adrenaline hits her system.

"It'sss okay, love. That'sss jussst the wind. Air movesss like that up here. If we were in any real danger, everyone around usss would be fleeing and calling for the guard."

"That sssaid, I think we ssshould head indoorsss. I have a feeling that rain might be here in a hour or two, ssso we'll need to buy coats from a ssstore or sssomething sssoon."
    Last edited by The Alexandrian; 2012-12-06 at 08:15 PM.

20. - Top - End - #170
    Orc in the Playground

Eastside- Pizza

Wererats are mainly Dungeons and Dragons, I think. I'm not sure if they are anywhere else, but they are on the 3.5 SRD. And the atmosphere is terrible- like unwashed animals, some of them slightly ill, mixed with damp dog and stale alcohol.

I was disappointed to discover that the Volkihar couldn't move through ice like that book in Oblivion said.

"Yes. Let's get indoors." Living underground is incredibly dangerous, especially compared to the surface. Charynrae is jumpy because any drow that wasn't jumpy usually got eaten, or assassinated. Or in several cases, both.

21. - Top - End - #171
    Troll in the Playground

"Truly? Well, they are said to be based around northside but have members all over the city, all debouted to hats. It sounds quite silly, but they seem to take it very seriously. I know a young woman who might be a member if you're curious." The elderly woman replies.
    Well that would be very helpful. Thank you. I'd love to meet her. Bianca then waits for the little old lady to lead her to her friend.

22. - Top - End - #172
    Pixie in the Playground

[Eastside - Pizza!]

Maybe Sylvia and Charynrae should never ever eat at Weird William's ever. It sounds a little gross with the whole smell of ill animals thing.

Charynrae has had a hard life. Sylvia hopes that living in the lap of luxury for a week or two will help Charynrae relax on the surface world!

Sylvia attempts to lead Charynrae into the warp pipe.

If Charynrae allows herself to be pulled through to the other end of the warp pipe, she'll find herself standing in a gigantic multi-level brick room! Mario Bros music is playing in the background! A small, currently unmanned oak desk for toads tasked with checking reservations is positioned in front of them. A pile of menus is stacked in a recess in the wall. Posters of Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach, Wario, Waluigi, and Daisy hang from the walls alongside shelves of golden and platinum awards. Televisions are strung all along the top of the walls, Nintendo consoles hooked up to each and every last one of them. A thin, tall waiter wearing blue denim overalls, a green shirt, and a green cap with the letter 'L' on it hurriedly approaches the pair and greets them!

"Hello! Itsa me, Luigi! I'd be in the back filling out paperwork, but my head waiter, Mario, is missing! I can seat you immediately on whichever floor you'd like. How many people are in your-a-party today?"

23. - Top - End - #173

Quote Originally Posted by The Bushranger View Post
    [Eastside - Disturbance]

Andromeda's expression is neutral. She really might not have known, or she might be testing. But either way, you couldn't tell from her look...

"I see," she obvserves with a nod as she follows Tibatha inside, her head on a swivel taking in every detail she can of the facility and operations, watching for anything suspicious.

She can't define what 'suspicious' would be, except that she'll know it when she sees it...

"And these advantages and disadvantages are?"
    [Eastside - Disturbance]

Jeu as before follows behind. He is a bit confused by the troll-ish fellows carrying the boxes. Assuming they aren't from the hunters^^.

"What's in the boxes they carry?"
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

24. - Top - End - #174
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ThirdEmperor View Post
    The Gutted Fish

I favor the one that doesn't have a flaw the size of the Grand Canyon in it. Argon scowls. Even his shiny new toy can't distract him from E's idiocy forever, it would seem. Magtok lives in a mountain. I also happen to live in a mountain, so it is from personal experience that I tell you, mountains are generally not connected to sewer systems.
    Enshadu nods. Well, Magtok IS Magtok, he must have some kind of ventilation system. What with all the experiments I suspect go on in his base. It could work. Oooor, we could...conjoin our industries. You make clone soldiers, I supply the most powerful weapons in the world, we take over anything. Eeeven Remnant. Espescially with stolen Magtech...if we could get our hands, fleshy or otherwise, on some. Ehat do you say?

25. - Top - End - #175

[Eastside - Disturbance]

"It's just decorations." Tibatha explains she let's them inside, the two trolls putting the boxes among many others and politely tips their blue hats as they pass by the group again.

"You're welcome to look through them though if you don't make a mess. The essence will come tomorrow along with the dragonscales." The demon explains as she moves behind the counter with the letters Hella´Human. Written in dark red.

The rest of the clinic is pretty gray, the walls in the process of being repainted, chairs and tables standing on top of each other.
    "There are many advantages, but a lot of them are different from person to person. We have a list of common transformations though if you're interested." She hands over them two pamphlets. "There you will find the base advantages too and the most common reason people choose to take this treatment. It's know to be able to cure such hard-to-treat diseases as Cancer, AIDS, M.E... not to mention the ravages of age."

"There are disadvantages of course, such as silver starting to shine in your presence and being burned by it's and a few other metals touch. There are also a few cases where the clients have been rejecting the treatment or have rather... violent transformations. In such cases we of course stop the procedure and the client gets a refund." Tibatha explains. "It's not secret that most of those who work here eventually decide to get the treatment themselves though. My husband among them."

The old lady doesn't seem to plan to show her to her friend however, she seem comfortable enough on her park bench. "Her name is Alice Mortely and she lives on 41 Tardy street, just past that old blue mailbox. Next to the Clam store." The lady explains. "She is a bit odd though, but don't you tell her I told you that, alright?" She says with a faint smile.

[Astrana's Room]

Astrana focuses and soon enough she should be back in the mindscape again.

[Suncrest Manor]

"Don't worry, I'll be back as soon as possible. Now we just need to wait for those Tenebras people to arrive. Is there anything you want to do while we wait? The font door is already locked so you don't need to worry about that." Irena says as she sit down on the floor. They could play strip poker! Or just strip. *nodnod*

Not sure impending assassins put you in the mood though.

[Malechenar]

Soon enough Lord Harold returns and takes a seat in his throne, pressing his inhumanly long fingers against the table. "So Valente was it? You are the newest guest on board Malechnar. The first person in this world in fact who have honored us with their presence." He smiles. "Should I assume you're not that familiar with our customs considering that earlier accident?"

"Shouldn't his adoptive parents name him though? I thought that was a thing." Irena replies as she moves her hands up to Nadia's shoulders. That stomach sure made it hard to make out.
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2012-12-07 at 01:32 PM.

26. - Top - End - #176
    Dwarf in the Playground

Eadelain's Mindscape

Astrana will wind up back in Astrana's Room in Eadelain's mind. The illusory Astrana is here, and casually acknowledges the real Astrana's existence before going back to observing... the inky hole in the middle of the room.

Before, Astrana wasn't acknowledged at all... presumably, Eadelain is closer to waking and her subconscious is doing more now.

27. - Top - End - #177

The Gutted Fish

No. No, that's not going to happen. We've already stated the limits of our deal with you.
    Meese Mobster by smuchmuch.

28. - Top - End - #178
    Ogre in the Playground

[Suncrest Manor]

"Well, if you have no better ideas, you could give me a foot rub while you're down that." Nadia giggles, knowing that Irena wouldn't bee too keen on that idea.

Some time later, there's a knock at the front door. Looks like someone's here.

"Hrm, I guess, maybe. You're probably right." Nadia frowns disappointingly. "I just had the idea and liked the name, you know." Oh well.

[Malechenar]

"I'm afraid not, sir. I haven't been here for very long and I've only met a few people so far." The vampire answers.

29. - Top - End - #179
    Orc in the Playground

Eastside- Pizza!

"Oh, I don't mind which floor we eat at. Do you, Sylvia? Oh, there's only two of us." Unless Sylvia invited others without telling Charynrae, which would make the drider priestess rather upset.

30. - Top - End - #180
    Troll in the Playground

The old lady doesn't seem to plan to show her to her friend however, she seem comfortable enough on her park bench. "Her name is Alice Mortely and she lives on 41 Tardy street, just past that old blue mailbox. Next to the Clam store." The lady explains. "She is a bit odd though, but don't you tell her I told you that, alright?" She says with a faint smile.
    Bianca bows her head slightly. Thank you, ma'am. And off she goes, finding her way to 41 Tardy Stree, just past the blue mailbox and next to the Clam store.

Once there, she walks up to the door and knocks four times in quick succession, then waits for an answer.