New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: {Nexus:}The Factory

The Surgical Wing

Err... is that the same timeline or a seperate timeline? Is someone else playing a winged soldier? Kinda lost.

Calublufiok looks the phoenix over. "That's... that's actually really impressive. You took a core concept and rather than super-sizing it, you just twisted it maliciously. And it works. Wow. Better watch out Enshadu, Zane might start surpassing you at any moment."
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

2. - Top - End - #62
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    The Surgical Wing

Err... is that the same timeline or a seperate timeline? Is someone else playing a winged soldier? Kinda lost.

Calublufiok looks the phoenix over. "That's... that's actually really impressive. You took a core concept and rather than super-sizing it, you just twisted it maliciously. And it works. Wow. Better watch out Enshadu, Zane might start surpassing you at any moment."
    Enshadu just rolls his eyes. ThirdEmporer is playing a winged soldier, in a separate timeline. Sorry for the confusion.

Enshadu moves to the phoenix slowly. Hmm....yes, I suppose it is rather interesting. No, Zane will not be surpassing me, ever. He is a warrior, a fighter. Not a plotter. He knows his place, he is on the field of battle...fighting for his honor, for the love of war! You....wait, so twisting things is better than simply making them bigger? Works, does it. Well...Zane, have your bird roast up one of the corpses, not the unconscious men please. Ah, that reminds me. Cal, would you like to be present for an experiment this evening? I"m creating a completely loyal cybernetically enhanced zombified human being. Interesting, eh?

3. - Top - End - #63
    Halfling in the Playground

The room is rather disgusting...Zane hadn't noticed, too wrapped up in his work.
    While slightly disappointed with Enshadu's reaction or lack thereof, it was to be expected. He didn't expect praise from Calublufiok, however, and the surprise was evident on his face. He gives a rare grin before "relaxing" back into his.natural impassive expression. Thank you, Lord Calublufiok, your praise is valued. What should I call this creature? if you would be so kind as to give an opinion. The Phoenix flaps its wings and glides into the furnace where Zane tosses the bodies. The Pyromancer leans against the wall as the Bird bursts into flames and roasts them. If somebody was foolish enough to look past the flames they would see the creature satisfying its hunger.
    Sigatars
    Spoiler
    Show

Zane and Aric by Recaiden. Aric Kat by Hatter.

Nexus Characters
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler: FFRP Newbie Links
    Show

4. - Top - End - #64
    Bugbear in the Playground

Surgical Ward

The soldier startled as he's blinked onto the table, trying to roll onto his feet and dive away- No luck. The chains catch him before his peanut brain fully catches up to the situation, wrapping around his arms and legs and wings and pinning him down to the surgical slab. If he could speak, there'd be some nasty words being said right not.
    Meese Mobster by smuchmuch.

5. - Top - End - #65
    Ogre in the Playground

"A name?" Calublufiok is better at insulting nicknames than actual names. Actual names is something he's bad at, like being nice, and puppies. "Bird of Terror? Jean Gray? Backdraft?" I actually almost like the last one.

"Yes, of course Zane is totally simpleminded and has no plots against you at all, completely loyal to a T." Calublufiok says with a completely straight face, despite it being almost all sarcasm.

"And sure, I'll be there. I should hope a zombie is completely loyal. Sort of defeats the point if it isn't." Stupid rebel zombies being all warm and fuzzy.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

6. - Top - End - #66
    Ogre in the Playground

Surgical Wing

Enshadu smiles down at the winged soldier, and brings a large bin of prostheses over beside him. He begins to wash his tools in a grimy sink. He whistles, then brings a sma record player and sits it on an adjacent table. He speaks. Soooo, how are we today, my friend? You'll be helping me today by letting me experiment. Kay? Now...perhaps some opera? Or perhaps some classical music? Also...why can't you speak? Mouth sown shut? Perhaps I can fix that...hehehe! He moves closer to the winged soldier, nasty, jagged tools in his four hands.

Meanwhile, with Cal.

Enshadu nods. Not a simpleton, he just knows his place in life. He'll be taking charge of Remnant when it falls. We'll rebuild the Nexus together. He can choose any woman he wants! I will reward him well for his loyalty. Now, Cal....I have a question, okay? How do I intimidate people on a large scale? Eh?

7. - Top - End - #67

Zane nods, he'll add backdraft to the Phoenix's software. Better not to comment on the loyalty issue... He and his new "friend" will start cleaning everything with their flames. Away from Enshadu, of course.
    Sigatars
    Spoiler
    Show

Nexus Characters
    Spoiler
    Show

Show

8. - Top - End - #68

Surgical Wing

Eh, let's skip the posturing and the monologuing. The soldier can't speak and Enshadu doesn't have much more than two hours before his far more talkative brothers kick the door in. Instead, I'll give a quick run down of the subject's pre-existing conditions, you can explain what E intends to do, and all the unpleasant details of how it's done can be kept beyond a surgical curtain.

The soldier's genetics are largely human, too much so for the wings to be a natural adaptation. The major differentiation from him and a baseline human on that level are the wings, or rather, the crude alterations that have been made to his genome so as to cause them to develop in the embryonic stage. There's another, much less notable change as well- His vocal cords have been prevented from working properly.

Besides that, there's evidence in the way his muscles have developed and in trace residues found in his system that he was exposed to intense chemical treatments during development, primarily stimulants and growth hormones.

The result is crude, but effective- A soldier highly resistant to all standard varieties of disease and poison, possessing little to no capacity for pain, capable of short glides if not true flight, in physical condition that would be phenomenal for the baseline human, and most of all, loyal to a fault. These are all quite ingenious from a scientific viewpoint, and not that hard to spot using blood samples and simple surgical exploration.

But the really interesting part is only viewable if Enshadu has an cranial x-ray on hand, or cares to kill his patient by cracking open the skull. A cross-section of the soldiers brain between the regions governing sense and memory has been altered radically, to create an entirely new web of synapses not found in any human subject.

9. - Top - End - #69
    Ogre in the Playground

"Yes. That's a great reason for making an enemy of some of the most powerful people in the Nexus, committing massacres on large scale, and terrorizing the populace. For a pair of breasts." Calublufiok can't help himself and facepalms heavily at this.

"As for your question, it's by and large a waste of time to make that your goal. People hear have some ridiculous backstory reasons or just have that part of their brain shut off and never, ever act or get intimidated. Those that do can't fight in the first place. Because skill means courage or some nonsense like that? It's practically idiotic as it is."

"The only way to make people scared of you is to accomplish some truly terrifying things. If you successfully kill Council members as you so intend or do something similar to that, then people will start fearing you. Or at least be wary enough of you to take you seriously. Otherwise, don't waste your time trying to scare people."
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

10. - Top - End - #70
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by aric_kale View Post
    Zane nods, he'll add backdraft to the Phoenix's software. Better not to comment on the loyalty issue... He and his new "friend" will start cleaning everything with their flames. Away from Enshadu, of course.
    Enshadu watches happily. Good, the bird was useful. Is it to be your new pet, eh? Going to keep him around a while? Good. Maybe he'll be of assistance to us.

Quote Originally Posted by ThirdEmperor View Post
    Surgical Wing

Eh, let's skip the posturing and the monologuing. The soldier can't speak and Enshadu doesn't have much more than two hours before his far more talkative brothers kick the door in. Instead, I'll give a quick run down of the subject's pre-existing conditions, you can explain what E intends to do, and all the unpleasant details of how it's done can be kept beyond a surgical curtain.

The soldier's genetics are largely human, too much so for the wings to be a natural adaptation. The major differentiation from him and a baseline human on that level are the wings, or rather, the crude alterations that have been made to his genome so as to cause them to develop in the embryonic stage. There's another, much less notable change as well- His vocal cords have been prevented from working properly.

Besides that, there's evidence in the way his muscles have developed and in trace residues found in his system that he was exposed to intense chemical treatments during development, primarily stimulants and growth hormones.

The result is crude, but effective- A soldier highly resistant to all standard varieties of disease and poison, possessing little to no capacity for pain, capable of short glides if not true flight, in physical condition that would be phenomenal for the baseline human, and most of all, loyal to a fault. These are all quite ingenious from a scientific viewpoint, and not that hard to spot using blood samples and simple surgical exploration.

But the really interesting part is only viewable if Enshadu has an cranial x-ray on hand, or cares to kill his patient by cracking open the skull. A cross-section of the soldiers brain between the regions governing sense and memory has been altered radically, to create an entirely new web of synapses not found in any human subject.

Enshadu talks straight away for about ten minutes, preparing whatever he's going to do. Soon, he begins to play classical music and gets to his work with his shiny tools. Enshadu is attempting to do several things, firstly to extract some DNA samples from him, to keep this particular human type handy, that could be useful later. He will attempt to put him to sleep, and will begin working. He;s attemptin to combine both human, and machine into a servile drone. He's tried several times. His purpose is to create a cyborg that listened only to him, and was more resistant than most cyborgs. Enshadu injects the man with some kind of scarlet fluid that will make sure he'll stay alive.

He will try to amputate the soldiers left arm at the elbow, and his leg at the thigh. He cauterizes the wounds easily with some kind of laser technology, (Actually the kind of beam that a lightsaber puts out, the technology stolen from the lightsabers he copied after Reinholdt's.) He'll quickly bolt in the black prosthesis. The metal and copper circuitry will begin to start attaching itself into the soldier, the wiring connecting to nerves, the arm replicating muscles. When the winged soldier will wake up, most likely he'll have two prostheses fully functional on him. Enshadu then goes to perform some kind of lobotomy. He stick some kind of microchip of technology inside the soldier's head, on his brain to be exact. The small chip begins to sprout wires, which begin to move through the soldier's brain, and attempting to connect with his mind to force him to obey Enshadu's every word. Enshadu will then move to his face and neck, putting on a faceplate by cutting up the skin down to the subcutaneous layer. The plates he places on the shoulder cover half his face and half his neck. The plates will begin to force the nearby cells to adapt and accept the face-plate via magic and incredibly superior technology. the faceplate will cover the soldier's right eye, replacing the eyeball with an artificial one, which connects with the faceplate, enabling him to see x-ray vision, darkvision, and thermal energy.

The arm is interesting, black and smooth. The hand can switch into a large gun that looks like some kind of very small cannon built into the arm, and fires laser weaponry. The leg allows the soldier to jump father, climb father, and perform physical tasks better. The soldier also will have odd tubes replacing some of his veins, and black fluids move through those.
    He's even more resistant, stronger, and smarter. Soon, Enshadu is done, and waits for the soldier to wake up.

"Yes. That's a great reason for making an enemy of some of the most powerful people in the Nexus, committing massacres on large scale, and terrorizing the populace. For a pair of breasts." Calublufiok can't help himself and facepalms heavily at this.

"As for your question, it's by and large a waste of time to make that your goal. People hear have some ridiculous backstory reasons or just have that part of their brain shut off and never, ever act or get intimidated. Those that do can't fight in the first place. Because skill means courage or some nonsense like that? It's practically idiotic as it is."

"The only way to make people scared of you is to accomplish some truly terrifying things. If you successfully kill Council members as you so intend or do something similar to that, then people will start fearing you. Or at least be wary enough of you to take you seriously. Otherwise, don't waste your time trying to scare people."
    Enshadu nods and claps his hands. You're right! I had though people would at least be a little afraid of someone like me....But they weren't, they just ranted and teased. Not that I really mind the teasing. I need to do something big and flashy, to show people I mean business....any ideas Cal? Set something on fire, kill someone...Something.

11. - Top - End - #71

Zane manages to resist rolling his eyes as he scorches the room clean. After this is done, he'll edit Backdraft's software to respond to his new name.
    Sigatars
    Spoiler
    Show

Nexus Characters
    Spoiler
    Show

Show

12. - Top - End - #72

Surgical Wing

The soldier doesn't stir. After being dissected, amputated, lobotomized and upgraded, he's out cold.

Meanwhile...

A very large, very scaly, very green fist slams into the door.

13. - Top - End - #73
    Ogre in the Playground

Surgical Wing

The soldier doesn't stir. After being dissected, amputated, lobotomized and upgraded, he's out cold.

Meanwhile...

A very large, very scaly, very green fist slams into the door.
    Oh, wonderful! Enshadu simply looks at the camera's hidden outside, wondering who it was. He moves over to the soldier before very quickly placing some kind of breathing tube on him, which will slowly begin to start healing his vocal cords if possible. Enshadu simply teleports to the small grey room with no doors. The door the scaly thing is knocking on opens up into here. Enshadu speaks a few rords very quietly and the door opens wide. Enshadu is there. He waves and stares. Heyloo, who's there? Welcome to The Factory. Tell me who the hell you are or I'll have a new experiment ready in five minutes. He's not armed, though his old lightning blade is in it's sheath at his waist.

14. - Top - End - #74

Entrance

"Oh, put a lid on it. Two guesses who that is. "You know who we are and why we're here and I'm havin' a really bad effin' day here, so cut the theatrics and gimme a damn good explanation 'fore I have my brothers tear your head off 'n use it for a soccer ball!" And accompanying Day is his favored enforcer, the hulking lizard-troll hybrid known as Markus, bearing a reptilian glower and a toothy snarl of anger. Bringing up the rear are two of Einherjar carrying swords, indistinguishable from any others of their ilk as ever.
    Last edited by ThirdEmperor; 2013-03-02 at 04:23 PM.

15. - Top - End - #75
    Ogre in the Playground

Entrance

"Oh, put a lid on it. Two guesses who that is. "You know who we are and why we're here and I'm havin' a really bad effin' day here, so cut the theatrics and gimme a damn good explanation 'fore I have my brothers tear your head off 'n use it for a soccer ball!" And accompanying Day is his favored enforcer, the hulking lizard-troll hybrid known as Markus, bearing a reptilian glower and a toothy snarl of anger. Bringing up the rear are two of Einherjar carrying swords, indistinguishable from any others of their ilk as ever.
    Enshadu claps his hands and speaks. Oh be quiet, you're in my comfort zone now. Be polite, and I shall as well. Kay? Good. Now, Daedalus, darling...I perfected your friend. I doubt you could tear my head off, or use it to kick. It is metal. Cut the theatrics? Oh, now that's just too much to ask! Come on, mon ami. Oh look...you brought a lizard. Tell me scaly, have you eaten any good books lately? He then whispers a word, and light fills the room. The group will then reappear in The Surgical Wing. Enshadu moves over to his creation and caresses it's head. Voila! I perfected your crude design, I just needed a test subject. He's okay, by the way. Probably in better condition than before actually!

I just added in some things, took some stuff away. It didn't hurt too badly, I assure you. Now, Daedalus....you should stuff a cork in your lips before you say something that pisses me off. This is my home, and I am King here. The last few tanks are almost complete, as is everything else. I just took your friend here, and perfected him...Perhaps your pet iguana would like this treatment as well?
    He grins viciously.

16. - Top - End - #76

Surgical Wing

Oh, he just doesn't know when to quit.....

Day ignores Enshadu's grandstanding, brushing by the robot on his way to the table and leaving his entourage to interpose themselves between the two, a soldier who may or may not be Argon switching on a device at his belt that stretches an anti-teleportation field across the room.

On tippy-toes he leans over the operating slab, taking a pen from his coat and prodding at the seared patches of flesh where the prosthetics have been attached. "Really are a dumbutt, ain'tcha? You might's well have jammed a scalpel into his gut an' called it a day for all you've 'improved' him. You burnt away all the nerves for your fancy cybernetics to connect to."

Stepping back and glaring at Enshadu, Day gives the modified soldier one last command over their mental link. The winged drone's muscles spasm and he convulses as his brain overloads itself with every chemical it can produce, burning out neurons and nerve endings.

"There. I've done the hard part for ya, now clean up the mess you've made'a my bro." Daedalus' hand slips into one of the many pockets on his coat, fingers wrapping a small metal canister with a ringtab set into it.
    Last edited by ThirdEmperor; 2013-03-02 at 05:18 PM.

17. - Top - End - #77

Zane walks towards Enshadu and Day, his new creation perched on his forearm in the same manner as a falcon would in medieval times. I'm assuming this is Daedalus...Pleasure to meet you too. I'm Zane. Please refrain from insulting M'lord Enshadu, he gets awfully moody.
    Last edited by Aric Kale; 2013-03-02 at 05:35 PM.
    Sigatars
    Spoiler
    Show

Nexus Characters
    Spoiler
    Show

Show

18. - Top - End - #78
    Ogre in the Playground

Surgical Wing

Oh, he just doesn't know when to quit.....

Day ignores Enshadu's grandstanding, brushing by the robot on his way to the table and leaving his entourage to interpose themselves between the two, a soldier who may or may not be Argon switching on a device at his belt that stretches an anti-teleportation field across the room.

On tippy-toes he leans over the operating slab, taking a pen from his coat and prodding at the seared patches of flesh where the prosthetics have been attached. "Really are a dumbutt, ain'tcha? You might's well have jammed a scalpel into his gut an' called it a day for all you've 'improved' him. You burnt away all the nerves for your fancy cybernetics to connect to."

Stepping back and glaring at Enshadu, Day gives the modified soldier one last command over their mental link. The winged drone's muscles spasm and he convulses as his brain overloads itself with every chemical it can produce, burning out neurons and nerve endings.

"There. I've done the hard part for ya, now clean up the mess you've made'a my bro." Daedalus' hand slips into one of the many pockets on his coat, fingers wrapping a small metal canister with a ringtab set into it.
    Enshadu just growls and seems about ready to punch something. Are you stupid?! That was a success! Only one of two successful operations, what the hell?! Listen....Day, get out. Now. Security! Zane! He growls at Daedalus and glares. The sound of creatures walking in the hall leading to this room can be heard. Daedalus, what do you want? You're reeeeally gettin' on my nerves, shortstack. The tanks are almost done. I'm not killin' you right now because we do need eachother. So, Day....wait, huh? He senses the field. ...What are you doing? Remove your field from my home, now. Did you really think you could try and hide that? I can sense your science. Day, what is going on? Enshadu's two extra arms burst through the holes in his coat, and rest on his belt. He points a finger at the dead man, and his body begins to get up slowly and walk over to a large furnace in the side of the room. I'll torch him later. What do you want? Talk...make sense, or my security officers will go through you.

19. - Top - End - #79

Surgical Wing

Correction. The body doesn't move one inch, because it's nervous system is slush. I suppose Enshadu could make the prosthetics drag him, but with one arm and one leg he certainly isn't walking anywhere.

"You can 'smell my science'? I don't think ya even know what science is, rustbucket." Oh, it's lecture time! Day levels the pen at Enshadu like the finger of accusation, his glare mirrored across the faces of his brothers. "So, lemme 'splain a few things. When you cauterize a wound you kill the nerves. Nerves'r what make the hands and the legs do what the brain tells'm to. They're also what cybernetic prosthesis' attach to. So, no, Enshadu, you didn't succeed. You seared off everything your dumb roboparts could connect with an' ****in' ruined him!"

"And I'm not happy. I don't like what you've done with my bro, I don't like how you're talked t'me and I really don't like your amature hour scheming to destroy my Nexus. I don't like you, tin man, and now you've gone'n pissed me off, fo' reals." The other, definitely-not-Argon soldier draws a green striped canister from his belt and hurls it at the door. It breaks in a rush of adhesive foam that quickly expands on contact with the oxygen in the air, and should easily seal up the doorway.

"But we're reasonable guys. The field and the door? That's just so we can talk without any interuptions. I'm giving you one chance to remind me why you're worth more t'us alive then as a pile of rusty scrap."

20. - Top - End - #80

Zane places himself beside Enshadu and growls at Daedalus. Growls.
    Enshadu may be an egotistical, mistake making fool...but you will refrain from telling him so while here. If you refuse to leave than you can at least keep a civil tongue. E has no cause to doubt Zane, no matter how disrespectful or rebellious this pyromancer may act, he is truly loyal.
    He will die for the cyborg.
    Backdraft, Patrol.
    The Phoenix flies from its perch and circles around the room, it's eyes fixed on Day's henchmen.
    Last edited by Aric Kale; 2013-03-02 at 07:18 PM.
    Sigatars
    Spoiler
    Show

Nexus Characters
    Spoiler
    Show

Show

21. - Top - End - #81
    Ogre in the Playground

Surgical Wing

Correction. The body doesn't move one inch, because it's nervous system is slush. I suppose Enshadu could make the prosthetics drag him, but with one arm and one leg he certainly isn't walking anywhere.

"You can 'smell my science'? I don't think ya even know what science is, rustbucket." Oh, it's lecture time! Day levels the pen at Enshadu like the finger of accusation, his glare mirrored across the faces of his brothers. "So, lemme 'splain a few things. When you cauterize a wound you kill the nerves. Nerves'r what make the hands and the legs do what the brain tells'm to. They're also what cybernetic prosthesis' attach to. So, no, Enshadu, you didn't succeed. You seared off everything your dumb roboparts could connect with an' ****in' ruined him!"

"And I'm not happy. I don't like what you've done with my bro, I don't like how you're talked t'me and I really don't like your amature hour scheming to destroy my Nexus. I don't like you, tin man, and now you've gone'n pissed me off, fo' reals." The other, definitely-not-Argon soldier draws a green striped canister from his belt and hurls it at the door. It breaks in a rush of adhesive foam that quickly expands on contact with the oxygen in the air, and should easily seal up the doorway.

"But we're reasonable guys. The field and the door? That's just so we can talk without any interuptions. I'm giving you one chance to remind me why you're worth more t'us alive then as a pile of rusty scrap."
    Nah, Enshadu is just using telekinesis to move him over there. The thing has no way of resisting it, seeing as it has no resistances anymore. If that doesn't work, he'll just leave it be. He speaks. Ah! You're right! That's why it hasn't worked! I'll need to try it on one of Char's demon's later....Why did I never think of that? That's...textbook science. I must have a virus, maybe something's deleting memory? I'll run a check later. Oh well....not like he was valuable, just another useless soldier. Amateur hour? You don't know anything do you. The entire Nexus thinks I'm a fop, due to my posts on the wall, which is perfect. Because at the moment, my "amateur schemes", are going just great. Day...mon ami, I've gotten stronger, better. Now please, shut up.

Destroy your Nexus! YOUR NEXUS?! Bahahahaha! Day, Day, Day...you don't own, ANYTHING. No one listens to you, and no one likes you.
    you never try to do anything, all you do is make deals with bigger people. The force field? I wonder how long it'll take for the security systems to crack that....probably just a few minutes. Why? Because I have these....I have tanks, weapons, soldiers....all who respond only to me. I am a powerful man now. Just look...
    He pulls a pad of electronics out of his coat, and will make it float over to Day. It's a video of the Assembly Room. Sure enough, there are about fifteen tanks on a line against a door, about forty machines that look like men with a blaster arm, and crates of weapons. There are a few other tanks in the making. If ya kill me, Cal or Zane will just take over. Now, if you'll look up. There is a camera on every corner of the room, staring down at Day and his soldiers, and there's a small bullethole built into them. They have you locked on, as do I. Do you reeeally think you could beat me here, in my own home?

22. - Top - End - #82

Surgical Wing

((Dude, I'm gonna ignore those cameras. Something like turrets being aimed at them should have been mentioned three posts ago. And as for the tanks, Day literally ordered 'em three hours ago- How the hell did Enshadu build fifteen tanks in three hours in a refurbished factory? There's just not enough room. This, I'm less concerned about though, 'cause there's no way a tank could fire on the room without hitting everyone inside.))

Oooh, growling. Day will let Markus take that one, the hydratroll turning it's gaze on Zane like a snake eyeing a field-mouse. Yeah, go on. Make his day, punk.

"Ah, shaddup yourself. And sit down while you're at it, 'cause the bug in your brain is 'xactly what I'm here to talk about. Wunderkid scientist that I am, thank you, thank you, I can fix it." Waving off Enshadu's insults with a shrug, Day rolls back his sleeves and produces a gleemingly sharp scalpel from his coat, spinning it between his fingers.

"cause, believe you were saying what an idiot Marcy was? Welp, I got bona-fide proof'a that, 'cause I saw the plans they were using for ya. Cut corners, basic design flaws... C'mon, you must'a noticed how everyone's laughin' atcha, right? And I mean before you were feigning it. Well, don't get down, it ain't your fault. Instead, why don'tcha have a lie-down on this slab here, an' Doc Day will fix ya riiiiight up." The scalpel taps against the surface of the slab. C'mon dummy, just lie down, take a little nap and when you wake, allll your troubles are solved. Who knows, the cool kids might not even laugh at you anymore.

23. - Top - End - #83

)(I'm sorry, I don't know what a hydratroll is. Could you give me a link or a description of yours?)(

Zane takes a small step forward, reaching for something tucked behind his belt.
    Leave. Now.
    Sigatars
    Spoiler
    Show

Nexus Characters
    Spoiler
    Show

Show

24. - Top - End - #84
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
    Enshadu nods and claps his hands. You're right! I had though people would at least be a little afraid of someone like me....But they weren't, they just ranted and teased. Not that I really mind the teasing. I need to do something big and flashy, to show people I mean business....any ideas Cal? Set something on fire, kill someone...Something.
    "Gotta be something or someone important, but those only die if people let you and then people mock you for failing to kill the thing or person they decided you won't kill. It's a very weird system, filled with a cycle of jerkisms. But I'd recommend against fire. That's Zane's shtick and having master and minion following the same motif is redundant and negates the latter's point of existing. So basically anything but fire, though things being on fire can be a coincidental side effect."
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

25. - Top - End - #85
    Ogre in the Playground

Surgical Wing

((Dude, I'm gonna ignore those cameras. Something like turrets being aimed at them should have been mentioned three posts ago. And as for the tanks, Day literally ordered 'em three hours ago- How the hell did Enshadu build fifteen tanks in three hours in a refurbished factory? There's just not enough room. This, I'm less concerned about though, 'cause there's no way a tank could fire on the room without hitting everyone inside.))

Oooh, growling. Day will let Markus take that one, the hydratroll turning it's gaze on Zane like a snake eyeing a field-mouse. Yeah, go on. Make his day, punk.

"Ah, shaddup yourself. And sit down while you're at it, 'cause the bug in your brain is 'xactly what I'm here to talk about. Wunderkid scientist that I am, thank you, thank you, I can fix it." Waving off Enshadu's insults with a shrug, Day rolls back his sleeves and produces a gleemingly sharp scalpel from his coat, spinning it between his fingers.

"cause, believe you were saying what an idiot Marcy was? Welp, I got bona-fide proof'a that, 'cause I saw the plans they were using for ya. Cut corners, basic design flaws... C'mon, you must'a noticed how everyone's laughin' atcha, right? And I mean before you were feigning it. Well, don't get down, it ain't your fault. Instead, why don'tcha have a lie-down on this slab here, an' Doc Day will fix ya riiiiight up." The scalpel taps against the surface of the slab. C'mon dummy, just lie down, take a little nap and when you wake, allll your troubles are solved. Who knows, the cool kids might not even laugh at you anymore.
    (Yeah, should have described that earlier, I'll edit it into the Main Description of The Factory, as for the rest, you're right. Sorry. Lost track of timeframe.)

Enshadu just stares, somewhat thoughtfully. He did have a virus eating away at his memory, like not being able to remember basic human anatomy. His memory has plenty of holes missing, seeing as the virus Reinholdt injected him with had a side-effect of erasing memory. But Marciano took good time into building Enshadu, his new body. So E doesn't believe that. Lie on the slab so you can reconfigure my brain into some kind of servant to you? Hah! Hardly. I'm not going to become your pawn. If you want to fight me, attack me...then fine. Because I wouldn't mind taking your organization as my own. All it would take is ending your miserable little life. He begins to pull out his lightning blades quickly, but just holds the first pair at his sides. So...Day, are you really goin' to risk all this over a stolen clone?

Quote Originally Posted by aric_kale View Post
    )(I'm sorry, I don't know what a hydratroll is. Could you give me a link or a description of yours?)(

Zane takes a small step forward, reaching for something tucked behind his belt.
    Leave. Now.
    "Gotta be something or someone important, but those only die if people let you and then people mock you for failing to kill the thing or person they decided you won't kill. It's a very weird system, filled with a cycle of jerkisms. But I'd recommend against fire. That's Zane's shtick and having master and minion following the same motif is redundant and negates the latter's point of existing. So basically anything but fire, though things being on fire can be a coincidental side effect."
    Enshadu nods slowly. You are correct! But...who? Or what? It's awfully difficult to kill an important person...and no one cares if you kill some nobody who isn't important to anything. Wait....do you know if any powerful....powerful villains have ever been locked away somewhere? Has that ever happened?

26. - Top - End - #86
    Ogre in the Playground

"I think some Oblivion guy or something got sealed away. Heard he had dust armor. Sounded pretty cool to me, but I didn't pay that much attention. Couldn't give you specifics." Or won't. "Then there was that stars is right thing a while back where people sealed away elder evils or somesuch."

"Then there are others who have been driven into hiding because the heroes are too overpowered. Like Gordon or Nomlas. But I wouldn't expect any of them to help you."

"And if you go out of your way killing a bunch of low powered nobodies, you could always get the high powered somebodies to attack you for it, being all teary eyed and raging over it. Always a decent strategy." Twice the fun for half the effort!
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

27. - Top - End - #87
    Ogre in the Playground

"I think some Oblivion guy or something got sealed away. Heard he had dust armor. Sounded pretty cool to me, but I didn't pay that much attention. Couldn't give you specifics." Or won't. "Then there was that stars is right thing a while back where people sealed away elder evils or somesuch."

"Then there are others who have been driven into hiding because the heroes are too overpowered. Like Gordon or Nomlas. But I wouldn't expect any of them to help you."

"And if you go out of your way killing a bunch of low powered nobodies, you could always get the high powered somebodies to attack you for it, being all teary eyed and raging over it. Always a decent strategy." Twice the fun for half the effort!
    Enshadu does hear and pays close attention to the information about Oblivion. Oblivion...who was he? The name sounds familiar...I think I might have heard it. You don't know much about him? Hmm...who would? Nah...eldritch evils are no fun, they always go do their own thing. Well, I am certainly no overpowered hero, perhaps they would talk to me...now, I know about Gordon. There was a fight over AMEN's power. Um...he lost along with...some dragon thing? I dunno. I thought Gordon died. Perhaps I can help him? Nomlas? I'm aware. I tried to kill nobodies at Trog's...it didn't work the way I expected it to, got way too many highpowered asskickers on me. Destroyed my first suit...it was bad. Hmm...not Mallside, not Trog's...where?

28. - Top - End - #88
    Ogre in the Playground

"Hey I'm not here to make all the decisions for you."

"You should go out in the world and learn how to get information from people before you kill them."
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

29. - Top - End - #89
    Ogre in the Playground

"Hey I'm not here to make all the decisions for you."

"You should go out in the world and learn how to get information from people before you kill them."
    Explosives have always been my thing...hm, perhaps I should bomb something or someone. But someone important....it doesn't have to kill them strictly, but enough to wound them at least. Or massacre some place. Now, Remnant is currently the most threatening to me. Somehow bomb them...I could just try some kind of invisible mail bomb...Hm, who is the leader of Remnant?

30. - Top - End - #90
    Ogre in the Playground

"... Are you still talking to me now or are you talking to yourself? Because I really can't tell."

He did seem to ignore the whole learn how to ask other people bit.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast