New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Fate of Two Worlds (PF)

"No, I'm not ready I've been standing here waiting for the past.. who knows how long. Of course I'm ready!" she chuckled a bit due to her own sarcasm. Regardless she stood by waiting to depart like she had been for quite a while now.

2. - Top - End - #92
    Bugbear in the Playground

Zane

"I wasn't asking just you. So hold your stupid comments. Acting satirically and like you're some bad-ass isn't going to stop my ability to put you down."

3. - Top - End - #93
    Halfling in the Playground

Seth

seeing how no one else was going first seth would walk into the portal and heading to the other plane.

4. - Top - End - #94
    Ettin in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Spoiler
    Show
    Alright, enough waiting. This game has been on hold long enough. I don't care if you aren't ready, you are now.

As the party enters the Window, the one who opened it lets his hands down, and the Window begins to close behind them. Surveying your surroundings, you find that you are in a vast and somehow barren wasteland, that appears to stretch on for miles. At the same time though, you see in every direction a group of four people, but they are far enough away that you can't see anything more than the number of people.
    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

5. - Top - End - #95
    Dwarf in the Playground

rayne
    Do you think those guys are friendly? If not can we pummle them to dust? She only smiled as she pointed off in the distance towards the on coming group. Her violent tendoncies being highly aparent now as opposed to earlier. Even though she was a monk she always enjoyed the rush fighting gave her, even if the fight itself was unwinable.

6. - Top - End - #96

Zane

"You can go try. But, I am completely content just finding our contacts." Zane has become more introverted again, placing his scarf back around himself. His long black hat is also back down over his eyes for the most part.

7. - Top - End - #97

"Well. . . They could be friendly or not I don't know and I could care less about starting trouble." Her voice was soft and slow as she stared ahead at the oncoming numbers, Rat paced back and forth at her side, his fur on end and his dark eveys narrowing upon the dots. She tugged her deerskin further aroundmher shoulders and began to wander forward.
    "Lifes not about finding shelter from a storm, it's learning to dance in the rain." ~Sherrilyn Kenyon

8. - Top - End - #98

Seth

"the odds of them being friendly are very low..but if they are they might be able to help us find the missing soldiers. they only way we can figure out if they are friendly or not is walking up to them. that is if we all want to risk it."

9. - Top - End - #99
    Dwarf in the Playground

"I think since rat is the fastest of all of us he should scout ahead, if they aren't friendly rat would come back with them chasing him. " she looked at the others with a look of contemplation
    Last edited by Raynexakame; 2013-02-26 at 10:10 AM.

10. - Top - End - #100

Zane

"Not my dog, not my decision. I'm fine walking over there and talking to them, but time goes by different in each frame. It could already be a month passed in the human world. What we do in here, we need to hurry."

11. - Top - End - #101

"He's not a dog, and if you're so scared I'll go myself but I ain't feedin' Rat to them." She glanced down at her wold, motioning for him to sit with a soft jerk of her hand before running forward towards the people.
    "Lifes not about finding shelter from a storm, it's learning to dance in the rain." ~Sherrilyn Kenyon

12. - Top - End - #102

Zane

Zane walks behind the girl, not speaking.

13. - Top - End - #103
    Ettin in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Mercy and Zane stride off, leaving behind Wolf, Seth, and Rayne to watch them.

Seth and Rayne

Spoiler
    Show
    As the two walk off, you can see in the distance that two of the people in the distant group that appears to be all around you have walked off....seemingly in the same direction relative to you.

Mercy and Zane

Spoiler
    Show
    As you two walk off, it appears as though two members of the other group have walked off, apparently in the same direction as you did, away. As you walk, you notice that you do not seem to be catching up to the walking group, while the others, as opposed to getting closer, seem to only be getting farther away.

14. - Top - End - #104

Seth

hmm i wonder why part of there group walked off said seth as he pat the wolf known as rat head befor taping the ground with his cane as he waited for the other two to return

15. - Top - End - #105

Mercy crinkled her nose in irritation, watching the figures reatreat backwards as the inched forward, narrowing her eyes slightly at the distant beings she'd slowly begin to walk backwards. Her eyes remained ceenly on the distant figures to see how they reacted to this.

16. - Top - End - #106
    Ettin in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

As mercy retreats backwards, so does one of the figures that had originally started walking.

17. - Top - End - #107
    Dwarf in the Playground

They are mirroring our movements. Seth, may I punch you to confirm my theory? she looked over at the male with a sinister grin having pleasure in causing harm to someone worthy of such.

18. - Top - End - #108

Seth

no you may not

19. - Top - End - #109
    Dwarf in the Playground

Rayne

"Too bad " she thrust ed her fist into the mans shoulder, not aiming to actually harm him but it'd be just enough to tell if her theory was correct

20. - Top - End - #110
    Ettin in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

As Seth reels from the blow, the party can see that the group separate from them had just mirrored her action, one of those members punching another.

21. - Top - End - #111
    Dwarf in the Playground

[B]Rayne[/B

"Now that i cleared that up lets get going" the female only chuckled a bit as she made her way what she assumed would be north from where her current location was, regardless if it was the right path or not.

22. - Top - End - #112
    Ettin in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Rayne ends up heading a different direction from Mercy and Zane, and as the party splits, so too does the one they see in the distance in all directions, no member of the party ever getting closer to their opposite.

23. - Top - End - #113

Mercy would frown softly as her eyes flickered towards the fading forms of her team. Biting upon hermlower lip she turned her eyes towards the man that was with her and tilted her head in a rather questioning fashion, "What do you think we should do. ." her tone was weary, her eyes questioning.

24. - Top - End - #114

Seth

started to follow rayne rubing his arm after being hit.