New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Monster Academy(IC thread)

Red nodded and wandered off in search of a swimsuit. "I'll just go and get changed then."
    Akrim.elf made this avatar. She's awesome like that.

2. - Top - End - #152

Daemon

London shrugged. "I guess we could go check them out," he said, ignoring his own wet and half-clothed state. He could always change later. "Which first?" he asked, already walking towards the science club.

3. - Top - End - #153
    Firbolg in the Playground

"Doesn't matter much, the Science Club is closer so check that one first, then the Occult Club, then look for the Book Club, easy enough."
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by GFawkes View Post
    You didn't poke fate with a stick. You set fate on fire, then whacked it with a 2x4 several times.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackwind1kaze View Post
    good thing they did body attribute instead of Physical attribute, otherwise the stats would look like:

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

The Hub, for PTA & PTU community building. If you're interested, take a look.

4. - Top - End - #154
    Ettin in the Playground

London, Rook:
    at the science club's booth you can see a tall boy with brown hair and dark skin, as you approach he sets down a book he'd been reading and says "ah, are you two here about the club?"

Agni, Luhy, Red:
    while Red is getting dressed Skeld sits by the edge of the pool and says "would any of you be interested in joining the swim club?, We have a few spaces available, as a few of our members graduated recently"
    Meow(Steam page)
    [I]"If you are far from this regions, there is a case what the game playing can not be comfortable.["/I]

5. - Top - End - #155
    Ettin in the Playground

Agni shook out his shaggy hair, misting everyone around him. "Thanks, but I'm not a very good swimmer. I can still cheer you on, though!"

6. - Top - End - #156

Daemon

London shrugged. "I suppose." He threw is wet shirt over his shoulder. "What can you tell us about it?" He looked over the stand to see what all they had.

7. - Top - End - #157
    Ettin in the Playground

Agni, Luhy, Red:
    "thanks for the compliment, we could use some support, as we've always been one of the smaller clubs" she adds on a slight sigh near the end.

London, Rook:
    "We're a relatively new club here, Jun's our founder and he's only a second year. We mostly have been studying human sciences, as it seems like useful knowledge for fitting in amongst them. Jun also prepared a few pamphlets with more detailed information give me a moment and a I could get you two one" the boys shuffles around under the booth for a moment before pulling out a cardboard box holding a sheaf of folded papers before pulling out two. "here you go, they have our schedule, main meetings are on Friday and Sunday, with events--should we have one--usually on Saturday, as well as information about the members".

Information about the basic details of the pamphlets(if I get more time/feel well enough I’ll post better details in the ooc later);
    the section detailing the club itself seems a little vague, but the title of the pamphlet[Yokai Gakuen's Human Psychology and Sciences Research Club Informatory Pamphlet] seems fairly descriptive, as far as you can tell anyway...
    Meow(Steam page)
    [I]"If you are far from this regions, there is a case what the game playing can not be comfortable.["/I]

8. - Top - End - #158

Having found and changed into a spare swimsuit, Red wandered back to the group. Crouching near the very edge of the pool, she dipped a tentative foot into the water, before sitting down to let her legs dangle, still a little suspicious of the smell. "So, watcha been talking about?"
    Last edited by Mekboy; 2013-01-08 at 05:25 PM.

9. - Top - End - #159
    Ettin in the Playground

Agni, Luhy, Red:
    "I was telling them a little about the swim team here" says Skeld
    Meow(Steam page)

10. - Top - End - #160

"Psychology, interesting," Rook says, "We have two other clubs we will look at and consider before making our decision."
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    You didn't poke fate with a stick. You set fate on fire, then whacked it with a 2x4 several times.
    good thing they did body attribute instead of Physical attribute, otherwise the stats would look like:

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #161
    Ettin in the Playground

London, Rook:
    "No problem, I understand" says the boy.
    slightly further down the hall to come to the ocult club's booth, a much better organized one then the previous, and staffed by a young girl, probably a first or second year, and the older, very thin and tall boy you saw earlier.
    Meow(Steam page)

12. - Top - End - #162

Daemon

London blinked. "Ah, so there's a cutie. And one of the kids who can't seem to quite pull off human. 'Sup? This is the Occult Club?" His voice didn't betray any teasing; he was anything if good at keeping his voice level.
    Last edited by Astro_sol; 2013-01-13 at 07:35 PM.

13. - Top - End - #163

Rook gives a slight bow, "Good morning, we are here to inquire about the club activities here," she says in a much politer cadence than London.
    Last edited by EdroGrimshell; 2013-01-13 at 07:54 PM.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #164
    Ettin in the Playground

"Are you a good swimmer? You should join!"

15. - Top - End - #165
    Ettin in the Playground

London Rook:
    "This is indeed the occult club" says the tall boy, "now what precisely is it about my appearance that strikes you as inhuman, Mr Irving?"
    "Don't be so rude to a new student, Kleski. You always end up scaring them away from the club" says the girl in a cheery voice
    Meow(Steam page)

16. - Top - End - #166

"You look like slenderman with a face," Rook replies in a bored tone, "trust me, being that tall and thin is not healthy, at best you'd pass for a freakshow in a circus. We should know, we've been living among humans for quite some time now and haven't seen any like you."
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #167
    Ettin in the Playground

London, Rook:
    "I suppose you have a point there Ms 'Rook', I've got to work on my apearance a bit..... I've started rambling a bit..." says Kleski, letting out a short sigh on the last part, "Back to the point; Our club focuses on researching the occult, or at least methods used by the witches, or the psychic methods used by the occasional human that possesses or has been trained in them. Sound interesting?"
    Last edited by Togath; 2013-01-14 at 01:31 AM.
    Meow(Steam page)

18. - Top - End - #168

"Extremely, as a psychic myself, I'd be most interested in the studies," Rook replies, "Even if I don't join the club, I would be willing to help with your study into psychic abilities"
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #169

Finally slipping into the water, Red began to doggy paddle inexpertly, staying near the edge of the pool. Didn't seem too bad. Certainly not what she'd expected given the smell. "Swim team? What sorta stuff do ya do then?"

20. - Top - End - #170
    Ettin in the Playground

London, Rook:
    "I'd welcome your aid, Ms Rook, as you have a few talents of your own already from what I can see"

Agni, Luhy, Red:
    "we train for swimming races mostly...so not that exciting a suppose, but it is one of the more normal clubs here"
    Meow(Steam page)

21. - Top - End - #171
    Ettin in the Playground

Agni happened to glance at the clock. "Oh wow, it's later than I thought. I wanted to check out some of those other clubs before class started. Be right back!" He walked (safety first on the pool deck!) quickly over to the change room.

22. - Top - End - #172

Red considered the idea. Training. Pfft. She liked swimming, but if there was one way to make something boring it had to be turning it into work. "Yeah, does sound pretty dull." A thought struck her. "There's lots a clubs here, right? Can ya be in multiple clubs, or just one?"

As Agni wander off she called after him. "Leaving so soon? Fine, but ya me a race."

23. - Top - End - #173
    Ettin in the Playground

Agni, Luhy, Red:
    "In theory you can be in as many clubs as you wish, though it's usually only plausible due to schedules to be in two to three"

London, Rook:
    -Rook's sense motive result;
    Spoiler
    Show
    you notice Kleski seems to lack any motivation...a bit odd in itself...and from a glance, he also appears to not be using anything to disguise his form currently.
    He also knew both your name, and London's family name despite not having been introduced.
    Meow(Steam page)

24. - Top - End - #174
    Ettin in the Playground

Now clad in actual pants, Agni bids farewell to the gang by the poolside before heading off vaguely in the direction of the dorms.

25. - Top - End - #175

Daemon

London shrugged. "I guess it sounds interesting. What do you think, Rook?"

26. - Top - End - #176

"I'm curious," she replies, "but not really about the club," she looks at Kleski, "How did you know our names when we didn't give them? And how did you know London's surname? And you don't really seem to be concealing your actual form all that much either."
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #177
    Ettin in the Playground

Agni:
    Wandering towards the dorms he passes a white haired man in a plain suit, probably one of the teachers preparing for the school year.
    wandering further he finds the main entrance of the dorms, and several booths mostly advertising some of the more active clubs, as well as ones that tend to thrive at events such as this, such as cooking or photography.

London, Rook:
    "as I said, we research some of the interesting psychic abilities a few humans have obtained, as well as the more mundane...well mundane to us, magic of the witches and warlocks" he says calmly, "as for my attempts to change my appearance, I happen to have had luck enough to end up a race close enough to pass for a strange human" he then moves to rest his chin on his hand before saying "that was an interesting trick earlier at the pool...just where'd a human learn that?, I don't believe I've seen it before..."
    Meow(Steam page)

28. - Top - End - #178
    Ettin in the Playground

Agni headed over to the booths. He'd be good at a music or art club, but there was no reason to only look at stuff he already knew how to do. This was Yokai Academy, after all. There was bound to be lots of unusual clubs you couldn't find anywhere else.

29. - Top - End - #179

Rook raises an eyebrow, "it's something I've had for a while, since I woke up almost a year ago," she replies, not even denying the accusation, "I don't use that particular one very often, it is difficult to maintain. On another note, I'd prefer you not say I'm human, it gives the wrong impression," she says, her eyes turning neon green for a moment.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #180

Daemon

London took a step forward at the human comment. "I'd prefer you shut the hell up." He jerked his head to the side. "We should go, Rook."