New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Monster Academy(IC thread)

"Have a good day, Kyasha Ningen," Rook says as she follows London, using the Japanese term for Slenderman, "and please excuse London, he's a little protective of me at times. I will at least consider this one, it seems interesting."

"Let's head to the book club now," Rook says when she catches up to London.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by GFawkes View Post
    You didn't poke fate with a stick. You set fate on fire, then whacked it with a 2x4 several times.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackwind1kaze View Post
    good thing they did body attribute instead of Physical attribute, otherwise the stats would look like:

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

The Hub, for PTA & PTU community building. If you're interested, take a look.

2. - Top - End - #182
    Bugbear in the Playground

"Gotcha. Seems good." Pushing off, Red starts on a couple of lengths. While not quite reaching Agni's level of flailing and spray, it's clear she's not much of a swimmer.
    Akrim.elf made this avatar. She's awesome like that.

3. - Top - End - #183

Daemon

"Yeah. Maybe this one won't have blokes who know more than they rightly should." He glanced back at the Occult Club members, specifically Klesky. It was easy to tell that there was murder in his eyes. He'd never had to kill anyone before, mainly because it'd never come up, but London wasn't sheltered, not when it came to monster behavior.

"I may end up paying Slenderman a visit, later," he said quietly, just loud enough for Rook to hear.

4. - Top - End - #184
    Ettin in the Playground

Agni:
    You are able to find the art club quickly, it's simple booth having a few painting's nearby showing off it's work.
    A tall boy with black hair is standing nearby, talking to another shorter boy while gesturing towards one of the paintings.

London, Rook:
    walking away you pass a man with white hair, dressed in a simple suit, he appears to be heading towards the occult club's booth and talking to the slenderman-esc boy.

Luhy, Red:
    Skeld chuckles slightly Red's swimming. "I'll come join you for a bit" she says, and heads towards the locker room "just need to change quickly"
    Meow(Steam page)
    [I]"If you are far from this regions, there is a case what the game playing can not be comfortable.["/I]

5. - Top - End - #185
    Ettin in the Playground

Agni didn't want to interrupt the conversation the two boys at the booth were having, so he drifted over to the other paintings to take a closer look.

6. - Top - End - #186
    Ettin in the Playground

Agni:
    the artwork is of surprisingly normal subjects, such as flowers or portraits of students, including one of the shorter of the two boys.
    Meow(Steam page)
    [I]"If you are far from this regions, there is a case what the game playing can not be comfortable.["/I]

7. - Top - End - #187
    Ettin in the Playground

Agni gradually made his way over to the two conversing boys. He waited for a lull in the conversation before speaking up. "I don't wanna interrupt, but who did these awesome paintings? They look really great!"

8. - Top - End - #188
    Ettin in the Playground

Agni:
    "just a moment" says the shorter boy before going back to the taller boy for a moment "if that doesn't sound like a deal...how about you arrange meeting between me and your older sis?". "for the last time. No!" says the taller boy in an angered voice before walking off.
    "So what did you want?, A painting?, Or were you interested in the club?" says the shorter boy, turning back to you.
    Meow(Steam page)

9. - Top - End - #189
    Ettin in the Playground

Agni raised his eyebrows at the sudden heat in the others' conversation, but decided not to mention it. "Are they your paintings? They're really really good. But yeah, I want to join up! I mostly do sketches, but I'm pretty good at them."

10. - Top - End - #190

Daemon

London nudged Rook. "Who's that guy? Can you get a reading on him?"

11. - Top - End - #191

"There are some people I don't want to get a read on, he's one of them," Rook says, "I just get a feeling from people sometimes, when I get those, I won't go anywhere near their mind."
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    You didn't poke fate with a stick. You set fate on fire, then whacked it with a 2x4 several times.
    good thing they did body attribute instead of Physical attribute, otherwise the stats would look like:

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #192
    Ettin in the Playground

Agni:
    "most are, and sure, no problem, I'll add you to the roster...what would you like me to register you as?, Some guys here are a bit finicky about using their real names, so I've gotten in the habit of askin' newbies that"

London, Rook:
    The man in white quickly finishes talking to the boy, and wanders off down the hall in the opposite direction from where you're heading.

Luhy, Red:
    after a while Skeld comes out of the locker room, still in her normal clothes, and with a worried look on her face, "I've got to go...something’s come up with my younger sis.." she says before she starts to rush off, tripping slightly on the wet poolside, slowing her pace slightly.
    Meow(Steam page)

13. - Top - End - #193
    Ettin in the Playground

Agni scratched his head in confusion. "It's Agni, but why don't people like giving their names? Oh! Are there, like, wizards here who can curse you if they know your true name? This is the coolest school!"
    Last edited by Green Bean; 2013-01-26 at 10:00 AM.

14. - Top - End - #194

With a scowl Red continued a few lengths as Skeld hurried off. The novelty of the pool was wearing off a little, and besides, now she had no-one to annoy. Only one solution to that! Finding herself a towel, she dried off and changed, leaving the borrowed swimsuit where she'd got it. Damp hair coalescing into its usual spiked mess, she strode off in pursuit of the clubs Agni had mentioned.
    Last edited by Mekboy; 2013-01-26 at 10:40 AM.

15. - Top - End - #195
    Ettin in the Playground

Agni:
    "It's more some of the artists here are a bit nervous about bein’ misunderstood...while certain things can make money, they can cause odd rumors about the artist as well, if you get what I mean" says the boy with a tilt of his head.

Red:
    Red is able to reach the main entrance of the dorms, encountering not many notable people, other than a plain looking girl talking to a white haired man in a simple white suit, near the entrance to the men's dorms.
    At the event grounds, she finds several booths mostly advertising the more active clubs, as well as a few that tend to thrive at events such as this, such as cooking or photography.
    Meow(Steam page)

16. - Top - End - #196

Daemon

London frowned. Rook, scared? Naw. But she recognized a threat, and he felt fires stirring within him. His rosary itched.

"I'mma follow him. I don't like people knowing about you." With that, he quickly turned around and began to keep pace with man in white, without taking into account Rook's reaction. He couldn't keep his face from contorting into a scowl.

17. - Top - End - #197

Rook sighed, "oh Lindsey~" she says in a sing song voice, making sure to keep it low enough that only he'd hear, "you're really going to run off on your own when we're in the middle of something?"

Spoiler
    Show
    Yamato Nadeshiko at it's best
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #198

Daemon

London froze at the use of his proper name. As well as that tone. He quickly turned around and marched back to Rook, his voice a frenzied whisper.

"They know what you are! What if they target you?" He tugged hard enough on the rosary that his choker lived up to its name. "You're just gonna let that guy walk? He has to know something."

19. - Top - End - #199

"I realize that, but, he could have just told people rather than telling us that he knew," Rook replies, a slight twitch at the corner of her mouth that indicated amusement, "I plan to speak with him myself, I think he's more curious than malevolent at this point in time, if you want to cause an incident that is more likely to make him spill it, or for you to do so yourself if you get to into the fight," Rook continues walking at this point, still intent on finding the book club, "It may seem odd to you, being impatient as you are, but I have my own way of handling these things. Besides, I'm not exactly normal, with my abilities, I'm sure no one will complain about me being here, esspecially with my earlier display," she says, refering to parting the water in the pool.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #200
    Ettin in the Playground

Agni looked at the paintings, then at the boy, then at the paintings again. "I don't, actually. Get it, I mean."

21. - Top - End - #201

Red started to wander among the stands, looking for something to pique her interest. Some sorta sports club maybe? They were all probably about training and stuff like the swimming club had been. Newspaper? Depended how serious they were about it and what writing she'd have to do. She smirked to herself. She'd probably a make a pretty good interviewer. Art club? Again, depended. She'd done a little at home. Sculpting had been fun, but if it was all just landscapes and portraits and stuff that was boring. Spotting a familiar looking face at the art booth, she strode over.

"Hey Agni. Watcha doing?"

22. - Top - End - #202

Daemon

London huffed and shoved his hands in his pockets, one of them bulging with his shirt. "Well. I still don't like taking the chance. And I know you're not normal." He resisted spitting on the ground. "But neither is anyone else here. And I kind of need you," he said, tapping his rosary.

23. - Top - End - #203

"That's more of a reason not to run off like that," Rook replied, "besides, we might get a challenge from anyone looking to see if I'm human or not," she whispers to him lightly to him, "if it gets to be a problem, we go to the headmaster, he wouldn't have let me in if he didn't at least believe I deserved a chance here, though I doubt it'll be a problem."
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #204
    Ettin in the Playground

Agni, Red:
    "well, it's mostly that.."
    ---
    "Hey Agni. Watcha doing?"
    ---
    "ah, this a friend of your's... Agni?"

London, Rook:
    while you're talking the man moves farther away, heading left once he reaches the corridor, though he stops for a moment before leaving to glance at London for a moment, before scrawling something on a small notepad and heading out of sight behind the corner.
    Meow(Steam page)

25. - Top - End - #205
    Ettin in the Playground

"Yep, Agni. It means fire or something. This is my friend Red! Red, this is, uh, sorry, but what was your name?" Agni paused to let the boy introduce himself before continuing. "Anyway, I'm signing up for the art club! You should join too! Though apparently you're supposed to use a fake name or something?"

26. - Top - End - #206

Eyebrow raised at the 'fake name' comment, Red surveyed the paintings on display. Hmm. Maybe not her kinda thing. "Yeah, was thinking about it." She turned to the boy on the stand "So... what kinda stuff do we get to do? Is it just like, ya know..." She gestured towards the display. "Or do we get to do other stuff?"
    Last edited by Mekboy; 2013-01-28 at 04:59 PM.

27. - Top - End - #207
    Ettin in the Playground

Agni, Red:
    "Though apparently you're supposed to use a fake name or something?"
    "its completely optional"
    "So... what kinda stuff do we get to do? Is it just like, ya know..." She gestured towards the display. "Or do we get to do other stuff?"
    "We have a few people interested in photography, and we do pen and pencils sketches as well, we are also allowed to sell our works on the school grounds"
    In a slightly embarrassed voice he continues; "the reason for the pseudonyms is because while you can make a good profit selling commissions to otaku, doing so can also earn you a reputation as 'that guy who draws pictures of little girls in skimpy outfits', even if you aren't drawing smut--which is against the regulations to make anyway--the stereotype is still there"
    Meow(Steam page)

28. - Top - End - #208
    Ettin in the Playground

"That's...really weird. And kinda sad." Agni shrugged and added his (real) name to the signup sheet. "Still, painting and drawing's fun, and I want to get better at it. How about you, Red?"

29. - Top - End - #209

"I'm thinking of actually joining the occult club," Rook says, once Kyasha, as she decided to call him, was out of sight, "besides the fact that he's there, I think it'd be an interesting one to be a part of, more so than the science or book club. Plus, we could find a bit more about your abilities if we go into it," she says, nudging London, "I won't always be around to take that thing off, you're going to need to learn how it works eventually so you can get around it."
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #210

Red made a face. "Ehhh... Dunno really. Not really that into drawing. Was hoping for a bit more, y'know, sculpting kinda stuff." With a shrug, she put down her name on the sheet. "Ah, why not? I'll give it a try."