New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #361
    Dwarf in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Default Re: Werewolf III: A new begining

Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    Well, I think the most annoying thing is in the lynching. Sure, it's a paranoia game, but wouldn't we know if we lynched a villager or werewolf after we lynched them??
    Not if we use D&D Werewolves...
    From the SRD:
    "Special Qualities
    A lycanthrope retains all the special qualities of the base creature and the base animal, and also gains those described below.
    Alternate Form (Su)

A lycanthrope can assume the form of a specific animal (as indicated in its entry).
    Changing to or from animal or hybrid form is a standard action.
    A slain lycanthrope reverts to its humanoid form, although it remains dead."

2. - Top - End - #362
    Halfling in the Playground

TheChris comes out of his shop, smoking a pipe, and listens to everyone's accusations. "Yes, yes. Tharj is too easy of a suspect. And the silver dagger test was useless. But list or no, the idea of looking at the quieter people is a good one. And politicians are untrustworthy anyway."

* TheChris points at Deckmaster
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion,
    It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,
    The hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning,
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Ask me about being a Freemason - To Be One Ask One - Fiat Vox!

3. - Top - End - #363
    Ogre in the Playground

I'm being pointed at? And its because I voted the same way as the accuser? Huh.

1st day, pointed at Tharj for the same reason you did. Directly after he did it.

2nd day, pointed at fullbladder because he had resigned himself to death.

3rd day, went back to pointing at Tharj(As I was intending to do before Fullbladder resigned himself to his fate and pointed at himself), did so as soon as I logged in in the morning. The fact that you had voted before me was of no consequence, since we were the first two people to vote

You think accusing someone after you do is odd? Because I really don't see how it is in this circumstance....

4. - Top - End - #364
    Orc in the Playground

I can't convince you I'm not a werewolf if you think I am. Just one question...have I done anything that makes you think I'm a wolf? Have I played this game any differently than I did in the last game, when I was a villager? I think that how you played in the past games is a very important factor in determining your role.

If you lynch me, I'll gladly go, but I'd think you'd better be damn sure I'm a wolf or you might regret it.

Sorry if that's sounds angry, but I don't think I've done anything that deserves a lynching. Impeachment, maybe, but not a lynching.
    The Chronicles of Jakwin A 3.5 D&D Campaign Setting.

avatar is a cool guy eh can bend air and doesn't afraid of anything

Don't say anything. I think my avatar might be the Avatar!

5. - Top - End - #365
    Orc in the Playground

Imp

Quote Originally Posted by Selrahc View Post
    I'm being pointed at? And its because I voted the same way as the accuser? Huh.

1st day, pointed at Tharj for the same reason you did. Directly after he did it.

2nd day, pointed at fullbladder because he had resigned himself to death.

3rd day, went back to pointing at Tharj(As I was intending to do before Fullbladder resigned himself to his fate and pointed at himself), did so as soon as I logged in in the morning. The fact that you had voted before me was of no consequence, since we were the first two people to vote

You think accusing someone after you do is odd? Because I really don't see how it is in this circumstance....
    My thoughts on this are fairly simple - the easiest wolf strategy is to encourage the moves that are already in play. Doing so allows a wolf to remain transparent, and even develops trust with the villagers.

As I've come to believe that Tharj is not so likely a wolf as he seemed before, I noticed that your supporting my notions seemed entirely too convenient. I've been bold, making early moves thusfar and overstating my opinion (which I have recently taken back). I'm glad that no harm has yet come of my votes and ask those who have listened to my ideas thusfar to leave Tharj as he is and seek the wolves elsewhere.

Perhaps, Selrahc, if you share with us your thoughts on who else might be a wolf I could determine if you really are playing the shadow game.
    This is a boring signature.
    EXPLOSIVE RUNES
    EXPLODED RUNES
    PICTURE OF A CAT
    EXPLOSIVE RUNES

6. - Top - End - #366
    Bugbear in the Playground

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins's Avatar

(Fact: I never resign myself to my fate. I resign myself to Final Boss rules.)
    The above post sponsored by Fullbladder Manufacturing.
    And so begins the Age of Extinction! The Year of the Dinosaurs! And the Reign of the Predacons!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Avatar Credit: Kalirush, Lord Herman, Stoneburr, Simius Dr. Bath, Abardam, Fayt, Keris Rain, The Extinguisher, Qwernt, Kwarkpudding, Tiffanie Lirle, Djinn in Tonic, Coplantor, Crown of Thorns, and many more
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Festy View Post
    Fullbladder's awesome.

7. - Top - End - #367
    Dwarf in the Playground

AssassinGuy

The sun sets once more and another is led to shuffle off this mortal coil...

But who's the lucky peron this time?

Thraj?
    Korith?
    Selrahc?

All voted for as the day came to a close, but no. Deckmaster is led to the hangman's noose by the mob, the rope pulled taut about his neck as he stands on the chair. Suddenly, without warning, the back of the chair's yanked hard off the back of the platform, leaving poor Deckmaster with only one choice, to fall, the snap of his neck audible to the silent yet fanatical crowd. When it's obvious he'll breath no more, the villagers look about each other, daring to ask if it's over...They retreat to their homes, hoping that the dawn bring no more ill fortune and that Deckmaster's death has ended this death and fear in the town.

The night begins! You all know the drill

8. - Top - End - #368

Joosbawx watches the proceedings with the others, his expression grim and somber. Helping the others, he assists to lay Deckmasters body to rest, leaving a small bouquet of flowers and herbs on his grave before going to tend to his garden again while the village shuts itself down and locks itself tight for the night. Occassionally he glances up from his gardening to glance about as though looking for someone.

Eventually he stands, dusting off his hands, and goes into his home, lockign the door behind him. The fire is stoked and the lamps lit before he settles back with the kettle on the stove and a pipe held absent-mindedly as he settles in to read. It seems as though Joosbawx is either waiting for someone, or intends to wait out the night.

9. - Top - End - #369

Phew, yet another night. Perhaps it will be a little safer now. Or perhaps we have only weakened our numbers... nonetheless, we must endure as long as we can. *Ms E notices the lights on at Joosbaw's home. After a few moments hesitation, she knocks tentatively on the door.* Joosbaw, it's me, Ms Elaneous. Are you ok? May I come in?

10. - Top - End - #370

Starting a bit at the knock on the door, Joosbawx gets up and peeps out of the shutters before opening the door with a greeting smile.

"Evening, Ms. Elaneous. I'm fine, and you?"

With a welcoming motion, he offers her to come in, stepping aside politely should she choose to do so.

"Care for a cuppa? I've put the kettle on. I was just sitting up tonight to see if I could see anything worthwhile. Someone's got to get some hard evidence against these wolves, you know."

11. - Top - End - #371
    Titan in the Playground

Destro continues to dig graves outside. He's got about nine waiting now, just in case. A couple kumquats fall out of his pocket and land in one of the already dug graves, but it's too dark for him to notice them. Wish I had evidence against the wolves. Damn I hate uncertainty.
    I used to do LP's. Currently archived here:

My Youtube Channel

The rest of my Sig:
    Spoiler
    Show

My Games:
    The Great Divide Dark Heresy - Finished
    They All Uprose Dark Heresy - Finished
    Dead in the Water Dark Heresy - Finished
    House of Glass Dark Heresy - Deceased

We All Fall Down Dark Heresy - Finished

Sea of Stars Rogue Trader - Ongoing

12. - Top - End - #372
    Troll in the Playground

*Dis swears when he see's Deckmaster hanging from the rope*

"He wasn't a werewolf...Oh well..."

*Dis walks back to his house near the outskirts*

Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Bor the Barbarian Monk View Post
    Dis...As far as I can tell, you are a cool frood who knows where his towel is.
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Librarian View Post
    Run, little Aussie artist man. Your doom will be swift and silent -
    - like the owl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Charity View Post
    *Hands Dizzy his SwoongunTM*
    Which is a hairdrier full of ether.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulion View Post
    ...Dispozition...you rock so hard I feel like throwing you my underwear in appreciation just so you can know how much that rocks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Emlyn View Post
    Dis, I love you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Castaras View Post
    Your quotes rawk.

13. - Top - End - #373

*DLD looks at the crowd, thinking her own thoughts. She goes into her house and and falls into a troubled sleep*
    Click to view my dragons and help them grow!
    Please help my Pokemon!

4TH DEGREE!
    Winner of the 1st, 7th and 8th rounds of original Ready, Aim, Fire!

Pokemon X Info:
    3DS Code: 3110-5232-7003
    Character Name: Gwendolyn
    Pokemon for trade: Here

14. - Top - End - #374
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

Alarra shakes her head in sadness and goes back inside her house, locking the door 12 times and sitting in fear and certainty that there are still wolves about.

I was outzombied by the baby!
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Amotis View Post
    Alarra ate all my awesome and now she's always acknowledged as awe-inspiring awesome. Alliteration aside, Alarra is awesome.

15. - Top - End - #375
    Pixie in the Playground

((Sorry for not updating earlier. Loads of revion turns out.))
    Proud owner of a Disatar!
    Winner of PGS Round 14!
    My Ceikatars & Evatar!
    I'm back guys! Don't get too excited!

I have no life, only an existance.

16. - Top - End - #376
    Dwarf in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Dawn breaks and the villagers gather in the town square to once more ee who's still there. The village resigter is quick this morning, stopping at B-Man, who isn't present. The villagers head towards his house to find the back door off the hinges and the house a mess. At the entrance to his bedroom, some blood is present on the carpet and inside...well, he lies dead. In more than one piece. Either it's a horrible suicide or the threat isn't gone...

Who was it?
    How many are there?
    Who's left to help the village?
    Was anyone lynched a wolf?
    Is that Tusserte's real hair?

Only time will tell...

Let a new day begin.

17. - Top - End - #377
    Barbarian in the Playground

Another one bites the dust... The man shakes his head. So, I suppose you want to continue that stupid list of yours? Who's next? He reviews the list. Oh... I see how this is... Darn...

Well, before you lynch me, I ask all of you to think sensibly. Just know, if you follow this list down, you will lose without a doubt. You will have robbed the town of many citizens, and the wolves will be close to outnumbering you as you lose a person every night. There are 8 people on the list, are you all prepared to lose 16 citizens? I wouldn't be, but it seems this town likes having their population dismembered by beasts. What if I offered my own list? Would you blindly follow that one? Well here's one for the masses...

Cain
    Bookman
    Ink
    Death
    Ms Elaneous
    TheChris
    Every person who was foolish enough to follow the last list, but can we confirm that it was only foolishness? Could it not be the wolves were leading the charge against Deckmaster? I say yes, and offer my vote.

*Points at Cain
    Last edited by Lucky; 2006-11-11 at 11:58 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Pirate Lucky by Ceika, Lady Luck by Ego, Lucky Luke by Captain Van Der Decken

18. - Top - End - #378

Lucky, you show no concrete proof as to why we should follow your list. Alas, no concrete proof was really shown as to why people were/are following the previous list. I shall not vote until more concrete proof is shown.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Part of II.I.
    Legionary of Valor
    Inner Circle
    OOC Mafioso

I'm back! Sorta. Not really. Kinda though.

19. - Top - End - #379

Finally, some common sense from this town, that has to be a first. I must admit all I was trying do was prove the stupidity behind following random lists, as ANYONE can make a list and say "follow it if *blank* happens." But my vote stands, for now.
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #380
    Troll in the Playground

Raistlin suspiciously looks a Tormsskull "You tried to get us to lynch B-man. The only person who followed you was Deckmaster and he's dead. Therefor I can only concur that you are a werewolf." *points at tormsskull
    Quote Originally Posted by YPU View Post
    Real life doesn’t happen, it surprises you like a trap of a CR way above your level.

21. - Top - End - #381

Lucky has a point....maybe it isn't that list. I do trust Lucky though.

I think I need to hear some arguements before I cast my ballot
    Ceikatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ego Slayer
    Homeschoolers pwn
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibar
    Hey, whatja know.
    Homeschoolers do pwn.

22. - Top - End - #382

*Ms Elaneous steps out of Joosbawx's home into the midst of the crowd. She looks somewhat more well-rested.*Well, Lucky, you know I've been suspicious of Deckmaster from the beginning, list or no list. Now is when I am not sure of who to accuse. But whatever.

*Ms E then notices the body of B-man being taken for burial. Her eyes open wider in slight shock.* Not another one... alas, poor B-man... he made the best coffee. And I don't even like coffee. *Ms E places some sweet-smelling dried herbal flowers on his corpse as a way of saying farewell.*
    Last edited by Ms_Elaneous; 2006-11-13 at 07:41 AM.

23. - Top - End - #383

Alarra comes outside and looks at the poor remains of B-Man with sadness.
    "We have to do something. Things are getting out of hand and we have no leads and no proof. I agree with Lucky. These random lists have little to no merit. I do not know who to suspect right now. But Raistlin at least has a suspician based on something concrete."

Spoiler
    Show

Alarra ate all my awesome and now she's always acknowledged as awe-inspiring awesome. Alliteration aside, Alarra is awesome.

24. - Top - End - #384

Removing the cigar from his mouth, TheChris looks straight at Kyrian, "That's a very interesting sentiment Kyrian. Nothing like sitting back and just letting things happen. I for one will not do that. And while I feel I have been mistaken in the past, your actions and your silence are unmistakable to me now."

*TheChris points at Kyrian
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion,
    It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,
    The hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning,
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Ask me about being a Freemason - To Be One Ask One - Fiat Vox!

25. - Top - End - #385
    Titan in the Playground

You know, I agree about Tormskull. It's near certain that B-man wasn't a werewolf, and so anyone who voted for him earlier should be suspect. I'm going to cast my vote on that, and hope my suspicions are right.
    *Destro points at Tormskull.
    I used to do LP's. Currently archived here:

My Youtube Channel

The rest of my Sig:
    Spoiler
    Show

My Games:
    The Great Divide Dark Heresy - Finished
    They All Uprose Dark Heresy - Finished
    Dead in the Water Dark Heresy - Finished
    House of Glass Dark Heresy - Deceased

We All Fall Down Dark Heresy - Finished

Sea of Stars Rogue Trader - Ongoing

26. - Top - End - #386

I'm not convinced on either Tormskull or Kyrian... Though I must admit I don't think the arguement for Tormskull is too valid. We do not know that Deckmaster is a wolf, and I highly doubt he was, as you well know what I think of the list. But is Tormsskull not on he list as well? He is indeed. Tormsskull is not a werewolf, but someone must be lynched.

*Points at Kyrian
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #387

Hm... Surprising. Sad, but surprising. Both arguments are convincing, but I feel that I cannot vote right now.
    Click to view my dragons and help them grow!
    Please help my Pokemon!

4TH DEGREE!
    Winner of the 1st, 7th and 8th rounds of original Ready, Aim, Fire!

Pokemon X Info:
    3DS Code: 3110-5232-7003
    Character Name: Gwendolyn
    Pokemon for trade: Here

28. - Top - End - #388
    Troll in the Playground

I'm with Lucky and TheChris. Kyrian has be rather quite, while Tormsskull has been talking. And as for making you lynch B-Man. No one made you lynch him. You did it out of your will.

* Dis points at Kyrian

Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Bor the Barbarian Monk View Post
    Dis...As far as I can tell, you are a cool frood who knows where his towel is.
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Librarian View Post
    Run, little Aussie artist man. Your doom will be swift and silent -
    - like the owl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Charity View Post
    *Hands Dizzy his SwoongunTM*
    Which is a hairdrier full of ether.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulion View Post
    ...Dispozition...you rock so hard I feel like throwing you my underwear in appreciation just so you can know how much that rocks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Emlyn View Post
    Dis, I love you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Castaras View Post
    Your quotes rawk.

29. - Top - End - #389

I'm sorry. Forgive me Chris, if I manage to get a life outside of the boards, and happen to be away from my computer, and not check up on here at convient times for you. You know, it's not like you talk a lot on here either. I can assure you all, I'm not a werewolf, but seeing as how Lucky and Dis want to so blindly follow Chris, fine.

Furthermore, while most of us did agree that the pricking of the possibly silver knives was useless, I, like many others, did subject myself to the test, unlike Kerigan, as shown here:

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerofthegame View Post
    Using her small size, and general shady abilities, Kerigan here managed to get around from the knife pricking, althrough the odd eye might of noticed.

"Well... I dunno, He does seem most likely..."

*Kerigan points at Fullbladder

Plus, even if he isn't one of these Weredoodads and there are Werepuppies, they will get more reckless cause they think we are breaking... Or something like that.

*Kyrian points at Kerigan.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Part of II.I.
    Legionary of Valor
    Inner Circle
    OOC Mafioso

I'm back! Sorta. Not really. Kinda though.

30. - Top - End - #390

Alarra considers these arguments. "You have been quiet Kyrian....And I trust in our tobacconist's judgment."

* Alarra points at Kyrian

Spoiler
    Show